IRC log for #koha, 2013-03-28

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:55 qu-bit joined #koha
01:01 wizzyrea gr where do you turn off the display of the time on the due dates?
01:01 wizzyrea (if you can)
01:02 rangi jquery
01:02 rangi i think is all
01:02 eythian or tie it to the hourly loans stuff maybe?
01:02 wizzyrea yea it really ought to be "if this is an hourly loan, show the time"
01:02 eythian so if it's not an hourly loan thing, it doesn't display?
01:02 wizzyrea if not... don't
01:02 rangi im not sure how you can tell
01:03 wizzyrea based on the rule that applied?
01:03 rangi apart from the time being 23:59
01:03 wizzyrea maybe?
01:03 wahanui maybe is, like, a momentaneous error
01:03 rangi yeah but you dont know the rul
01:03 rangi e
01:03 rangi after its applied
01:03 rangi and you have to store it as a date time
01:03 wizzyrea no, that's true. I suppose you could detect 23:59
01:03 rangi yup
01:03 eythian that seems hacky to me, and bad.
01:04 wizzyrea to me too but...
01:04 rangi its the only way to currently do it
01:04 dcook I'm not familiar with the hourly loans stuff, but wouldn't some libraries like to always see the time?
01:04 wizzyrea yes.
01:04 rangi yes
01:04 wizzyrea sure they would
01:04 rangi its the ones that dont use hourly loans
01:04 rangi there is no hourly loans switch
01:04 wizzyrea OMG I SEE THE TIME
01:04 dcook O_o
01:04 wizzyrea <commence freak out>
01:04 rangi you can just define an issuing period
01:04 eythian y'know, if there was an "hourly loan" flag on issues, then a) this'd be easy, and b) you'd only need to process things you might care about hourly, everything else once a day.
01:04 rangi yep
01:05 dcook How do non-hourly loans work?
01:05 rangi however that doesnt exist, and im not gonna rewrite hourly loans at this minute :)
01:05 dcook Due at 11:59pm the "day" it's due?
01:05 rangi exactly the same
01:05 rangi yep
01:05 eythian why on earth not, it'd be easy :)
01:05 wizzyrea 23:59, actually
01:05 dcook That doesn't seem the best either
01:05 dcook wizzyrea: :P
01:05 rangi you dont want to restrict to hourly either
01:05 wizzyrea "it's just a database. How hard could it be"
01:06 rangi a 20 min loan is valid too, we cant cope with that at the moment
01:06 dcook Mmm, yeah, I think we had this discussion recently
01:06 rangi but the short answer, hide it with jquery
01:06 wizzyrea check. :)
01:06 dcook hehe
01:06 rangi and then if we win lotto
01:06 rangi and want to spend it on hourly loans, rewrite
01:06 wizzyrea I'll donate it all to koha and we can reorganise the sysprefs and hourly loans.
01:07 wizzyrea actually I'll start a foundation
01:07 wizzyrea :P
01:07 rangi id join if it was an association
01:07 wizzyrea ok association
01:07 wahanui i guess association is missing - but somethin gmust have changed the mapping
01:07 wizzyrea forget association
01:07 wahanui wizzyrea: I forgot association
01:08 dcook If only we had all the time and money in the world...
01:08 dcook Or infinity rather...
01:08 wizzyrea see: lotto
01:08 dcook That's only what..30 million tops? :p
01:09 wizzyrea I will invest it in... something lucrative.
01:09 wizzyrea then hire the RM and the rmaints
01:09 wizzyrea and docmanager.
01:09 dcook I used to sell lotto tickets in high school, and I realized that winning the lottery wasn't enough to live a more than average lifestyle to the end
01:09 wizzyrea and/or subsidise their employers
01:09 dcook Mmm, that would be awesome
01:10 wizzyrea contract for a year
01:10 rangi or they could have just given us maybe 25% what they threw at OLE
01:10 wizzyrea but that is all predicated on me winning the lotto.
01:11 wizzyrea i know right. that's the worst bit.
01:11 rangi indiegogo
01:11 wahanui it has been said that indiegogo is 8%.
01:11 wizzyrea free as in freedom. Not free as in gratis.
01:11 dcook What's that thing the people are doing...
01:11 rangi whats kickstarter?
01:11 dcook Kickstarter?
01:11 dcook yeah
01:11 rangi yeah they take a cut
01:11 dcook Ahh
01:12 rangi im wondering if it is more or less than 8%
01:12 dcook Ask Amanda Palmer? :p
01:12 wizzyrea heh.
01:12 rangi heh, like she needed the money
01:12 wizzyrea she'd probably answer on the twitterz
01:12 dcook probably
01:12 wizzyrea bjork tried to do a kickstarter, failed miserably
01:12 dcook Yeah...
01:12 wizzyrea shame really, because her project was pretty cool, a music app for kids
01:13 rangi yeah cooler than just touring the world
01:13 dcook Relative definition of cool I suppose, eh?
01:13 jcamins I thought there was a class for the time?
01:13 rangi and not paying your musicians
01:13 dcook rangi: Definitely have written my fair share on that one
01:13 rangi jcamins: could be
01:14 rangi dcook: i mostly just think she's totally overated, and a bit shit really, but thats probably my nz tall poppy syndrome kicking in
01:14 dcook I liked her Tedtalk on asking people to give money for music rather than demanding that they do it
01:15 rangi yup, i like the micropayments idea
01:15 rangi rms actually had a good talk about that too
01:15 dcook rangi: Very overrated but that's her shtick.
01:15 rangi direct reward to artists
01:15 dcook Mmm, I like that idea as well
01:15 wizzyrea oh, rangi did you see
01:16 rangi nz has pledgeme
01:16 rangi i wish we knew like some people who like did research and stuff
01:16 dcook I was one of those MySpace teenagers :p. It was great. You would hear about a show put on by your local promoter. You'd listen to the music for free on MySpace. Then you'd pay to go to the show and buy the merch.
01:16 rangi and they could find a crowdsourcing
01:16 rangi dcook: thats not new, thats how it always worked
01:17 rangi record lablels, like proprietary software, are a short term aberration
01:17 dcook They're pretty reluctant to go
01:17 rangi you commissioned artists, or paid for them to play
01:17 dcook Sort of like that whole big oil thing
01:17 rangi for centuries
01:17 dcook Commercial software, etc
01:17 rangi until some ppl decided, ooh i can clip some tickets here
01:17 rangi commercial software is not proprietary software
01:17 dcook True
01:18 rangi dont fall into that trap
01:18 rangi we both get paid
01:18 rangi and i dont write proprietary software :)
01:18 dcook Very true. Bad wording on my part. I usually don't make that mistake.
01:18 rangi lots do
01:18 rangi specially in the library worlds
01:18 dcook So so so true
01:19 dcook Folk in the library world...know enough words to make what they say completely different from what they mean sometimes
01:19 rangi punch cards
01:19 rangi you only had the source code :)
01:19 rangi its pretty hard to not share it :)
01:19 dcook Unless you junk it I suppose
01:19 rangi i mean to give it to someone to run :)
01:20 wizzyrea you could be like my mm and leave notes taped to the fridge for the family.
01:20 wizzyrea on punch cards.
01:20 rangi heh
01:20 wizzyrea mum*
01:20 dcook hehe
01:20 dcook Whoa
01:20 dcook you said, mum
01:20 dcook I didn't know folks from the US said mum
01:21 wizzyrea it's because my kid calls me mum now because his teachers at school call me mum.
01:21 cjh dcook: she isn't in the states.
01:21 rangi gittip is cool, how much do they take i wonder?
01:21 dcook That's why I said "from" ;)
01:21 rangi what we need is a crowdfunding app
01:21 rangi that doesnt require amazon or paypal
01:21 rangi and doesnt clip the ticket too much
01:21 wizzyrea what we need, is to build it into koha's fines
01:21 wizzyrea kekekekekek
01:21 rangi if we can find that
01:22 rangi then we could run a test campaign
01:22 rangi see how it goes
01:22 wizzyrea "late book - help pay for this software"
01:22 rangi pledgeme just needs a credit card
01:22 dcook Bitcoins?
01:22 wizzyrea "all rounding errors are directly deposited into an unnamed bank acount in the caymans"
01:22 * dcook actually has almost zero idea about what that actually means though
01:22 wizzyrea when processing fines.
01:22 wizzyrea ^.^
01:22 rangi If the project is successful, the total amount collected will be transferred from the account held by PledgeMe to the account of the project creator, less 5% due to PledgeMe by its service and fees charged by Flo2Cash (2.8% +25c per transaction)%). If we encounter any declined payments (eg. insufficient funds on card) we will seek to capture these pledges within 7 days of your project closing.
01:23 wizzyrea note to those inevitably looking in - I don't actually mean that.
01:23 rangi around 8% there too
01:23 dcook Good ol' benchmarking
01:24 cjh it would be sweet to have a kickstarter for open source software features, but with direct CC charges.
01:25 rangi kickstarter is %5
01:25 rangi but yeah i think has to be amazon
01:26 rangi oooh
01:26 rangi
01:26 rangi annoyingly amazon payments too
01:26 rangi but i like the idea of running our own
01:26 wizzyrea oo cool me too
01:27 cjh I guess passing CC to amazon/paypal makes it easier to implement, lower risk, etc.
01:27 wizzyrea looks like it doesn't have to use amazon
01:27 cjh if it is open source we could (in theory) rewrite the amazon specific parts, but dealing with credit cards sounds painful.
01:27 ibeardslee troubleshooting/buck passing is easier .. talk to amazon/paypal
01:27 wizzyrea it says "or use your own provider"
01:27 wizzyrea for payments
01:27 rangi hmm could use dps then
01:28 wizzyrea Selftstarter is a starting point for you to build your own solution. It is set up to collect reservations using Amazon Payments, but you can choose you own provider too.
01:28 rangi might be worth investigating more
01:28 wizzyrea *nod* yes yes yes
01:28 dcook mhm
01:28 wizzyrea YES.
01:28 dcook I think Liz is on board
01:28 dcook Maybe
01:28 dcook She's a bit vague
01:28 wizzyrea idk. YES.
01:28 cjh heh
01:31 rangi something to play with over easter
01:31 dcook It would certainly be nice to have something set up
01:31 rangi the trick would be then who do you distribute it too
01:31 dcook Good birthday/christmas presents. I don't need stuff, but I'm all for people donating to Koha in my name :D
01:32 rangi thats why i like having our own one
01:32 rangi so different campaigns can run
01:32 rangi like pay jcamins to do the search rewrite
01:32 dcook Mmm yeah
01:32 rangi can be really clear about where the money is going
01:32 dcook That would certainly be a more elegant way to sponsor a project
01:33 dcook And mtj with openID
01:33 dcook Wait
01:33 dcook slef
01:33 * dcook tries to remember the other day
01:33 mtj heya, yeah was mj-ray/slef :)
01:34 dcook I always mix up your handles in my head!
01:34 dcook clearly :p
01:34 dcook I've recently heard more Persona > OpenID from non-Koha folks though
01:35 dcook So nice one, rangi
01:36 jcamins The thing I like about Persona is that the login is stored in the browser.
01:36 jcamins That makes sense to me.
01:36 rangi yeah i like the privacy that comes with it
01:36 eythian also the openid UI is arse for non-technical people
01:36 rangi there is that
01:37 jcamins Also, Persona seems to require way less XSS.
01:37 eythian yeah, it's all done server side aiui
01:37 eythian or mostly, perhaps
01:37 cjh I also like it how the persona identity server cant trace you or refuse you access to a site.
01:38 cjh awesome work by Mozilla.
01:38 jcamins eythian: there is one XSS request, to get the persona identity token.
01:38 eythian ah right
01:38 jcamins But that means I whitelist *one* domain and it works.
01:38 eythian I haven't read the spec for a while
01:38 jcamins I didn't read the spec at all.
01:38 jcamins I just know that Persona works for me and I can't get OpenID to work without disabling my XSS-blocker.
01:39 jcamins Probably because I'm doing something wrong, but see how much I care?
01:39 jcamins I thought I already pushed 9930.
01:39 jcamins Apparently not.
01:40 jcamins Wait...
01:40 jcamins I think it's wrong.
01:40 dcook bug 9930
01:40 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9930 critical, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Passed QA , can't update patron info in ccsr
01:41 jcamins No.
01:41 jcamins Huh.
01:41 jcamins Ummm...
01:42 dcook On a side note, I've been meaning to that we have two themes...does this mean that future development is happening for ccsr and phasing out prog, or are we now having to develop for both?
01:42 jcamins could someone please disable PatronSelfRegistration, and tell me if the patron details view makes sense for you?
01:42 jcamins Both.
01:42 dcook :/
01:43 jcamins The (impossible) dream) is that some of the mobile enhancements from ccsr can be ported over to prog.
01:43 rangi dcook most of ccsr is the same
01:43 rangi ie, it uses the same templates
01:43 jcamins The only differences are CSS, javascript (and only some), and...
01:43 dcook Yeah, it just means that we need to update two templates instead of one
01:43 dcook Ack
01:43 jcamins No, just one template.
01:43 rangi no, thats what im saying
01:43 dcook nvm
01:43 rangi you dont :)
01:43 jcamins wait... didn't I fix the includes?
01:43 dcook Missed your second comment there, rangi
01:43 rangi dcook: the extra work is testing both
01:44 dcook Cool beans. Good to know
01:44 jcamins Okay, this is going to have to wait, because this seems just totally wrong.
01:44 wizzyrea sometimes you'll see a feature that doesn't have CSS to display it
01:44 wizzyrea in ccsr.
01:45 wizzyrea like the social features, for example
01:45 rangi yeah
01:45 rangi its usually this looks dumb
01:45 jcamins ...
01:45 jcamins wait.
01:45 dcook Mmm, that's not so bad then
01:45 qu-bit joined #koha
01:45 jcamins Okay.
01:46 jcamins I think there's a problem with the patron details display on the OPAC.
01:46 jcamins And that's why the patch that changes it in ccsr looks wrong.
01:46 jcamins It'd look wrong if I were using prog, too, but I'm not.
01:46 * jcamins tests this theory.
01:47 jcamins Yes.
01:47 * wizzyrea recalls a patch for that from kyle
01:47 jcamins I was testing bug 9930, but now I think there's another patch that it should depend on.
01:47 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9930 critical, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Passed QA , can't update patron info in ccsr
01:48 wizzyrea do you have both prefs on?
01:48 jcamins I will ask Kyle tomorrow.
01:48 wizzyrea i mean, I have to ask.
01:48 jcamins No, the problem is it looks wrong when I have it turned *off*.
01:48 jcamins I was checking for regressions.
01:49 wizzyrea hm I had to turn mine on to test it, and it looked ok - I will check it again.
01:49 wizzyrea looked ok before I did that anyway.
01:49 jcamins I get flashing.
01:49 wizzyrea flashing!
01:49 jcamins Yeah, when everything gets disabled.
01:50 jcamins It... flickers, almost.
01:50 jcamins I thought when it was disabled there weren't supposed to be submittable controls at all.
01:51 eythian[…]one-out-of-style/
01:52 wizzyrea also it doesn't have anything to do with patronselfregistration
01:52 wizzyrea only updating patron info
01:53 jcamins Which one enables by turning on PatronSelfRegistration... right?
01:53 rangi nope, you have always been able to update
01:53 wizzyrea the self registration stuff is only related in that another feature came along with it, which is that patron modifications are manageable through the web interface
01:53 rangi just not register
01:54 dcook eythian: Groak almost explains the feeling I get when jcamins talks about food :p
01:54 eythian[…]3/MeatCupcake.jpg <-- dcook
01:54 rangi i hope that it isnt now linked to self registration
01:54 rangi that would be bad
01:54 jcamins rangi: according to the commit message it is.
01:54 wizzyrea yea it would - fail that I'm going to look at it again
01:55 wizzyrea or I will.
01:55 rangi hmm so you cant let someone update .. without turning on self registration? that sucks
01:55 eythian jcamins: oh btw, I published a new master package today, mostly to get rid of bug 9919
01:55 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9919 blocker, P5 - low, ---, peterAtKohaBugzilla, Pushed to Master , Syntax error in kohastructure.sql
01:55 * rangi hopes he is wrong
01:55 jcamins eythian++
01:56 jcamins No, the commit message is wrong.
01:56 wizzyrea ok I KNOW I tested this with selfregistration OFF
01:56 jcamins I just tested.
01:56 wizzyrea because I am looking at it
01:56 rangi thank goodness
01:56 jcamins *However* I believe there is still a problem with the display now.
01:56 jcamins I think it used to just show you your details unless updating was allowed.
01:56 wizzyrea it still does that with self reg off
01:57 wizzyrea it shows boxes but you can't edit them
01:57 rangi good
01:57 dcook eythian: oh my...images like that make me want to take a meatcation
01:57 rangi so with updating off
01:57 rangi and self reg on
01:57 rangi it should still stop you updating
01:57 wizzyrea yea
01:57 wizzyrea imma check that
01:58 wizzyrea ok, I tested it this way
01:58 wizzyrea OPACPatronDetails ON, SelfReg OFF
01:58 wizzyrea = works in ccsr
01:58 wizzyrea and you do in fact get the notify in the staff client like you are supposed to
01:58 jcamins I'm taking a screenshot to show you what I think doesn't work.
01:59 jcamins
01:59 wizzyrea that has always been that way, afaik.
01:59 wizzyrea there is no submit button eh?
01:59 jcamins That is what I see when I have OPACPatronDetails turned OFF
01:59 mtj hey eythian, i just remembered to email you that gpg key...
02:00 eythian oh yeah :)
02:00 wizzyrea right, is there a submit button?
02:00 wizzyrea mine doesn't have one.
02:00 jcamins There is not... eventually.
02:00 jcamins When I load the page, the complete form is loaded.
02:00 jcamins Then it is disabled.
02:01 jcamins And this does not match the screen I am used to, which is...
02:01 eythian so does it do a javascript disable of the form or something?
02:01 eythian which would be bad
02:02 jcamins This:
02:02 wizzyrea and that is immediately before this patch?
02:02 jcamins No, I think this is an additional bug.
02:03 rangi oh we have to get out
02:03 rangi get OUT
02:03 wizzyrea AIEE
02:03 rangi so anitsirk can hide eggs
02:03 eythian uh oh!
02:03 jcamins Fire drill?
02:03 eythian flee!
02:03 jcamins Oh.
02:03 eythian egg drill!
02:03 jcamins I think there is nothing wrong with this patch because the display is wrong anyway.
02:03 * dcook has already eaten his easter chocolate from this morning...
02:03 dcook I wonder when that happened, jcamins
02:04 * dcook just tried it really quickly on 3.8 and it looks good pre-selfreg
02:04 jcamins So I'll definitely save it for some time when I can ask Kyle about it.
02:05 jcamins The most likely cause of the problem is that there is some non-Plack-safe code.
02:06 jcamins Because wizzyrea's immediate response was not "OH NOES! PATRON DETAILS ARE BROKEN!" the way mine was.
02:06 jcamins rangi: bug 9786 is yours.
02:06 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9786 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Passed QA , [3.8.X] Holds to pull showing items not available
02:08 jcamins dcook: BTW, you should read...
02:08 jcamins It's really interesting.
02:09 jcamins And you weren't around when I told everyone to read it earlier.
02:10 jcamins Ummm...
02:10 jcamins Odd.
02:10 jcamins How did bug 8383 get to passed QA?
02:10 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8383 normal, P1 - high, ---, jcamins, Passed QA , Need test to check that Perl files will compile
02:11 jcamins Ah.
02:11 jcamins mtj didn't realize it was pushed to master.
02:14 dcook jcamins: Cool. I'll take a look. I have a 12 hour roundtrip train ride this weekend, so maybe I'll have to gander at the PDF on my netbook...
02:14 jcamins Pfeh. I screwed up the history.
02:17 mtj jcamins, oh meh, the 00-strict.t file is there after all
02:18 jcamins mtj: yep. Once I checked the bug it made sense.
02:18 mtj i wonder if i was looking for it in ./t , not ./t./db-dependant
02:18 jcamins Probably. Initially it was in t.
02:18 mtj all good, file is pushed
02:23 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Add two new developers to the history <[…]8e330642646260417> / Merge branch 'bug_9595' into 3.12-master <[…]c54166bb646913c97> / Bug 9595: Change GPL license to 3.0 <[…]e1c01627d525c245c
02:23 edveal joined #koha
02:24 jenkins_koha Starting build #1121 for job Koha_master (previous build: SUCCESS)
02:28 dcook bbiab
02:30 eythian mtj: "gpg: sleutel 4DBBC6CF: publieke sleutel “Mason James <>” geimporteerd" <-- all good
02:30 mtj ta
02:31 mtj eythian, i updated bug 9927 with a bit more info… hope it makes sense
02:31 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9927 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Needs Signoff , tweak list-deps script to build a better ./debian/control file
02:32 jcamins mtj: but why is it a bad thing to have the older version?
02:33 jcamins I don't feel strongly one way or the other, but I think the .packages files I just generated should work.
02:34 jcamins (I know they install all the needed dependencies and Koha runs, but I did not look for edge cases)
02:34 rangi eythian: i think you need to add mork mork mork to the edit of that gpg line, cos that totally reads like the swedish chef in my head
02:34 * jcamins agrees with rangi.
02:34 eythian bork bork bork
02:35 eythian mork is a terrible mozilla database format
02:35 rangi and an alien
02:35 eythian or partner of mindy
02:35 rangi :)
02:36 eythian and if you know that sleutel means key, it all makes sense :)
02:36 * jcamins chooses not to know that. :P
02:40 jcamins Hmm.
02:41 jcamins If the database does not exist when running the web installer, shouldn't it provide some sort of error message other than a stacktrace?
02:41 rangi yes
02:41 jcamins We are in agreement.
02:49 dcook joined #koha
02:52 dcook joined #koha
03:12 jcamins Well, I haven't caught up, but I'm closer.
03:13 dcook \o/
03:13 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Merge branch 'bug_9783' into 3.12-master <[…]4f7af9ec38f6bb733> / Bug 9783 - can hit submit twice when adding patrons <[…]f01ab7bb59aff42af> / Merge branch 'bug_9881' into 3.12-master <[…]diff;h=710491ead3
03:20 jcamins Good night, #koha.
03:20 dcook night, jcamins
03:21 mtj jcamins, if someone has made the effort of creating a new debain package of a perl module, theres usually a good reason?
03:21 mtj ...and good nite :)
03:22 mtj the new package either fixes a bug, or has some important feature
03:23 mtj so, it makes some obvious sense to choose that new package, rather than ignore it
03:34 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #1121: SUCCESS in 1 hr 9 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]Koha_master/1121/
03:34 jenkins_koha * Robin Sheat: Bug 9918 - Changelog updates for 3.12
03:34 jenkins_koha * Robin Sheat: Bug 9918 - build script updates, default to building 3.12
03:34 jenkins_koha * Kristina D.C. Hoeppner: Bug 9595: Change GPL license to 3.0
03:34 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9918 major, P1 - high, ---, robin, Pushed to Master , Packaging updates for 3.12
03:34 jenkins_koha * Jared Camins-Esakov: Add two new developers to the history
03:34 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9595 normal, P5 - low, ---, kristina, Pushed to Master , Update About page for license update to GPL3
03:35 jenkins_koha Starting build #1122 for job Koha_master (previous build: SUCCESS)
03:59 druthb o/
03:59 dcook Allo druthb
03:59 dcook How are all the thing?
03:59 druthb :D
03:59 dcook things*
03:59 druthb pretty darn good.
04:00 dcook That's always good to hear :)
04:01 druthb "Healthy, happy, and holding," as one of my favorite authors put it.
04:02 dcook H is a better letter than I thought :p
04:02 druthb :)
04:03 druthb I had a truly glorious workout session this evening; I'm loving my new gym.
04:06 dcook :D
04:06 dcook Whereabouts are you these days?
04:06 * dcook really needs to start getting back into that whole fitness thing...
04:13 druthb_away joined #koha
04:46 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #1122: SUCCESS in 1 hr 11 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]Koha_master/1122/
04:46 jenkins_koha * Peter Crellan Kelly: Bug 9863: Correct casing and add arrow-heads for consistency with earlier submit messages.
04:46 jenkins_koha * Owen Leonard: Bug 9881 - Remove unused tablesorter plugin from offline circulation page
04:46 jenkins_koha * David Cook: Bug 9783 - can hit submit twice when adding patrons
04:46 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9863 trivial, P5 - low, ---, peterAtKohaBugzilla, Pushed to Master , 'import' button in web installer should read 'Import'
04:46 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9881 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , Remove unused tablesorter plugin from offline circulation page
04:46 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9783 normal, P5 - low, ---, dcook, Pushed to Master , can hit submit twice when adding patrons
04:49 dcook Cool. I didn't know that bug had made it that far along. I'm actually rather pleased about that one.
04:50 druthb :)
04:56 another_peter joined #koha
04:58 another_peter in a bugzilla search result list, what does it mean if bugs are listed in red?
05:09 dcook another_peter: I believe it has to do with the importance of the bug
05:09 dcook For instance, critical bugs get highlighted in red
05:10 * dcook notes that the bugs needing sign off is under 100 ^_^
05:11 dcook paul_p++
05:11 dcook @karma qa
05:11 huginn dcook: Karma for "qa" has been increased 2 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 2.
05:11 dcook @karma qa_team
05:11 huginn dcook: Karma for "qa_team" has been increased 2 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 2.
05:12 dcook @karma qa-team
05:12 huginn dcook: qa-team has neutral karma.
05:12 dcook kf++
05:14 another_peter dcook: thanks.
05:14 dcook sure thing :)
05:16 cait joined #koha
05:17 dcook hola cait :)
05:19 cait hi dcook
05:19 cait about to go home? ;)
05:19 another_peter cait: a process question - is eythian allowed to qa-approve a patch that I, a fellow Catalyst person, have done?  it has been signed off by magnus already.
05:20 another_peter bug 9885
05:20 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9885 normal, P5 - low, ---, peterAtKohaBugzilla, Signed Off , Passwords generated by command line scripts are weak
05:23 dcook cait: Just about ;). Heading home early today but I'm trying to do a few last minute things :P
05:23 cait if it's packaging some different rules apply
05:24 another_peter I know this is not anyone's top priority :)
05:24 cait but it's up to him
05:24 another_peter cool.  if it's up to him, and he has said earlier on the bug he is happy to qa approve it, i will gently encourage him
05:24 another_peter thankjs
05:24 another_peter thanks even
05:25 cait just know this is only because it's related to packages
05:26 cait normally only qa team can
05:27 another_peter noted, thanks
06:05 brylie joined #koha
06:11 drojf1 joined #koha
06:19 another_peter does koha have a style guide so i can find out if you'll beat me for using unless () {} else {} ?
06:19 another_peter i hear that it makes non-perl-programmers eyes bleed
06:19 another_peter apologies for the missing apostrophe
06:21 * another_peter has gone with if (! ... ) instead to avoid controversy
06:21 qu-bit_ joined #koha
06:30 dcook another_peter: You could take a look at this wiki page:[…]Coding_Guidelines
06:30 * dcook should really remember to read that sometime...
06:30 another_peter thanks much
06:30 dcook Generally speaking, people will ask you to change your style to accord with the norm during sign off/QA
06:31 another_peter <div class="dialog error"> is really very low key.  don't we have an angry red style? :)
06:31 dcook Possibly :P
06:31 dcook I can't recall off the top of my head
06:33 dcook How long have you been at Catalyst, another_peter? I haven't been around IRC much these past couple weeks, but it's always nice to see someone new (at least new to me :P)
06:33 dcook Perhaps I should Google before I speak :p
06:34 another_peter dcook: since jan 2005 :)  but i have not been koha-hacking.
06:34 another_peter (i took a couple of years off to fix/break/change the electricity market in western australia)
06:34 dcook hehe
06:35 dcook How long are you going to be koha-hacking?
06:35 another_peter till I get bored with it... I am doing this in not-work-time - i do not have work time to spend on it
06:36 another_peter i mostly negotiate contracts and decide how much to charge for things and manage projects, so I don't get to write code normally in work time
06:37 dcook Ahh, I see I see
06:37 another_peter i also have three children, 12 acres, a kunekune pig, sheep, and other similar demands on my time.  but this works well with physical tiredness and being tired of reading/writing legalese.
06:37 dcook I sometimes ponder what the future might be like if/when I'm no longer coding Koha on work time
06:37 dcook Koha as stress relief. I like it.
06:45 cait joined #koha
06:48 * cait complains about the snow
06:49 dcook spring is around the corner?
06:50 dcook In any case, I'm actually leaving this time :p
06:50 dcook Hope the snow isn't too bad, cait
06:50 dcook Nice meeting you, another_peter
06:50 cait oh
06:50 cait now he was gone fast
07:04 another_peter I am trying to find the right middle ground between going mad on process, and doing things The Right Way.
07:04 magnus_away joined #koha
07:04 another_peter I am trying to fix a bug about not being able to delete history in the OPAC
07:05 another_peter I have therefore raised another bug for it not automatically deleting history on return
07:05 another_peter I've had to touch two other little perl scripts to make the change, one of which I could easily make carp if it sees this error (that seems the right thing to do, it is a cron job)
07:05 another_peter but should that have its own bug?
07:06 another_peter next question, in touching the .tt file, I notice that the succeeding message is missing a full stop (inside a string).  Can I sneak that in?  A bug + QA cycle for a one-byte string change seems rather pedantic.  It is literally one or two lines away from code I am changing anyway.
07:07 another_peter cait: you are probably the person I should address those queries towards, if you have time.
07:07 another_peter I will raise the bug for the harder-to-fix script in the interim.
07:09 cait i think you can put all that in one patch
07:09 cait the commit message should have something about the carp probably
07:10 cait the goal of separate bugs is in part to have well testable patches
07:10 cait instead of things that do too many things at once
07:10 cait but we are not overly pedantic
07:13 another_peter thanks :)
07:14 cait and now I have to leave to work :)
07:14 rangi joined #koha
07:15 Joubu joined #koha
07:29 mtj joined #koha
07:29 cait left #koha
07:31 senator joined #koha
07:31 wahanui joined #koha
07:34 Viktor joined #koha
07:36 berick joined #koha
07:39 reiveune joined #koha
07:39 reiveune hello
07:42 marcelr joined #koha
07:42 marcelr hi #koha
07:43 another_peter good morning]
07:43 marcelr hi another_peter
07:44 chinu123 joined #koha
07:46 chinu123 hello, can anybody tell me how to avoid repetitive cataloguing like author name, publisher etc?
07:48 chinu123 is there any facility wherein we can enter these fields in advance (like we do it in case of city,country etc while entering member db)
07:51 bshum joined #koha
07:59 papa joined #koha
08:00 Joubu left #koha
08:01 Joubu joined #koha
08:01 Joubu hello #koha
08:02 chinu123 hello
08:05 clrh bonjour
08:06 asaurat joined #koha
08:09 lds joined #koha
08:14 kf joined #koha
08:14 kf hi #koha
08:16 marcelr hi joubu chinu123 clrh and kf
08:16 chinu123 hi
08:16 gaetan_B joined #koha
08:16 gaetan_B hello
08:17 marcelr hi gaetan_B
08:17 clrh hello marcelr :)
08:19 gaetan_B good morning marcelr :)
08:21 kf hi marcelr :)
08:21 kf and happy easter holidays to everyone (so I don't forget later :) )
08:21 francharb joined #koha
08:22 marcelr time for a easter egg in koha?
08:22 kf heh
08:22 kf maybe
08:22 francharb joined #koha
08:26 francharb good morning
08:30 marcelr hi francharb
08:39 Viktor joined #koha
08:46 kf hmm
08:55 marcelr sounds safe :)
09:36 Viktor joined #koha
09:59 clrh Do you know if there is tries about indexing full text (pdf) and search in opac ?
09:59 clrh workaround or whatever :)
10:02 kf clrh: hm not sure, but maybe ask jared?
10:03 kf jcamins I mean? he might know if this has come up as part of the search rewrite or if someone asked for it
10:04 clrh kf: not sure too ;) but sometimes, people talk about things they done on koha-devel :)
10:05 kf the problem is
10:05 kf someone talked to me about it
10:05 kf but I don't remember who it was and if it was done or not... so I am quite confused :)
10:08 sophie_m joined #koha
10:08 another_peter goodnight all
10:36 paul_p joined #koha
10:51 Viktor joined #koha
10:53 jcamins clrh: someone had asked me about it, but decided not to pursue it.
10:57 Viktor joined #koha
10:59 kf morning jcamins
10:59 Viktor joined #koha
11:06 kf hi Viktor
11:07 marcelr kf: i made some kind of compromise for the parseletter problem with punctuation
11:08 marcelr bug 9886
11:08 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9886 minor, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , ParseLetter removes too often punctuation characters from fields
11:08 kf marcelr: do you know if this is a new bheaviour?
11:09 kf because I get : at the end of my titles often in my notices
11:09 marcelr no it was there in 3.8 i think
11:09 kf aah
11:09 kf ok
11:09 kf seeing it in 3.6
11:09 kf so that makes perfect sense - thx!
11:10 kf I will check it - don't worry about it
11:10 kf but your solution sounds good to me
11:10 marcelr thx
11:24 clrh ok jcamins thanks
11:24 clrh and kf  :)
11:29 marcelr joubu there?
11:29 marcelr case sensitive? Joubu
11:29 Joubu marcelr: yep
11:30 marcelr hi Joubu: i checked your remark on 6554
11:30 marcelr with the first patch only, i still have : No system preferences matched your search for é
11:30 Joubu hum... I retest
11:31 marcelr i search for é in prefs
11:32 Joubu ho yes, sorry. In fact I commented out l.302 in C4::Output
11:32 Joubu #utf8::encode($data);
11:32 marcelr ok
11:32 Joubu I commented
11:37 Joubu marcelr: So, in your last patch, if I keep the deletion of binmode and the change in C4::XSLT, it works (for pref and patron). Maybe something else is broken
11:39 marcelr no other changes?
11:39 marcelr current master+ git bz 6554 ?
11:39 nengard joined #koha
11:41 marcelr Joubu: you do not have the é ?
11:43 marcelr Joubu: english template or french?
11:43 Joubu marcelr: I applied the 2 patches on 6554 and I commented the l.302 in C4/ and I don't have the é
11:43 Joubu marcelr: english template
11:43 marcelr why do you comment line 302?
11:44 Joubu marcelr: no real reason :)
11:45 marcelr Joubu: i think we should look for searchfield in and decode correctly
11:45 Joubu marcelr: but after a patron search (, the input is filled with �
11:45 marcelr dobrica did some of these changes in other scripts already
11:46 marcelr yes, there are some instances left where the url parameter is not decoded
11:46 marcelr we should adjust these ones
11:48 NateC joined #koha
11:53 marcelr Joubu: this should do the job in
11:53 marcelr my $searchfield = uri_unescape($input->param('searchfield'));
11:53 marcelr followed by a decode
11:54 marcelr i mean:    my $searchfield = uri_unescape($input->param('searchfield'));    utf8::decode($searchfield); and add a use in the file
11:55 marcelr will send this in a patch
11:57 bgkriegel joined #koha
11:59 marcelr Joubu: sent this example as followup for bug 6554
11:59 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6554 critical, P3, ---, dpavlin, Failed QA , Broken encoding in members home/search page
11:59 tater joined #koha
12:27 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:50 oleonard joined #koha
12:52 oleonard Hi #koha
12:52 kf hi oleonard :)
12:52 kf is tomorrow a holiday in US?
12:52 marcelr hi oleonard
12:52 bgkriegel Hi oleonard
12:52 marcelr hi bgkriegel
12:52 bgkriegel hi marcelr
12:53 marcelr bgkriegel: you use a lot of diacritics?
12:53 bgkriegel yes
12:53 oleonard I don't think it is for most people kf. Not for me (although I'm taking vacation)
12:53 marcelr i was working on 6554; if you would have some time..
12:54 bgkriegel i'll look
12:54 marcelr great !
12:54 kf :)
12:54 kf bgkriegel++
12:54 kf oleonard: oh
12:55 marcelr bgkriegel++
12:57 kf marcelr++ too :)
12:57 marcelr :)
12:58 bgkriegel marcelr++ of course! I was reading that bug earlier.
13:01 edveal joined #koha
13:26 drojf joined #koha
13:42 oleonard Can public reports use runtime parameters?
13:42 maximep joined #koha
13:43 jcamins oleonard: there's a patch for that.
13:43 jcamins But, I don't think they can yet.
13:44 oleonard Bug 9915
13:44 wahanui Bug 9915 is, like, a nice one
13:44 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9915 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, Needs Signoff , Allow opac/svc/report to be passed sql parameters
13:45 marcelr pings bgkriegel
13:46 jcamins marcelr: you can fix the UTF-8utf-8 problem by removing the UTF-8 line in your ~/.gitrc
13:46 oleonard Are public reports automatically limited?
13:46 marcelr jcamins: that was gone now
13:46 marcelr i will check gitrc
13:46 jcamins oleonard: I don't think you can get more than 20 results without specifying a custom limit.
13:47 bgkriegel marcelr, I have the same problem that jcamins menitioned
13:47 marcelr what exactly
13:48 marcelr i resubmitted one of the patches
13:48 bgkriegel with the last patch, fatal: cannot convert from UTF-8utf-8 to UTF-8
13:48 marcelr shoud be solved now'\
13:48 bgkriegel ok :)
13:48 sophie_m joined #koha
13:48 marcelr i will resubmit two patches without uri_unescape
13:49 marcelr we do not need it; cgi will take care of that correctly
13:49 marcelr tested with %.. etc
13:49 kf jcamins, oleonard: jcmains did a syspref for that I think - how many max
13:49 kf oleonard: maybe set that high and then use limit in the sql?
13:49 jcamins kf: ohhh, that's how I got a higher number.
13:49 kf ;)
13:49 jcamins I know I'd done it.
13:49 jcamins *knew
13:49 kf yeah, because I complained to you :D
13:50 jcamins Really? I would've thought that I complained to myself.
13:50 oleonard I guess a follow up could be to allow passing limit numbers to be passed to opac/svc/report
13:53 kf oleonard: that sounds like you are working on a nice feature? :)
13:53 oleonard No, just wanting to do some things with public reports :)
13:54 kf exactly :)
13:55 oleonard Not that I really want them public, I just want to be able to get at the JSON from outside Koha
14:09 jcamins What was I doing five minutes ago?
14:09 jenkins_koha Starting build #308 for job Koha_Docs (previous build: SUCCESS)
14:09 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs build #308: SUCCESS in 20 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/308/
14:09 jcamins I got up for a glass of water, and now that I've come back I can't remember.
14:09 jenkins_koha Nicole C. Engard: update reports section with new group options
14:09 jcamins Oh! Security.
14:09 oleonard jcamins: How should we know? It's not in the log!
14:10 jcamins oleonard: You've been working with me for how long? I figured you should just be able to intuit it.
14:10 oleonard Not long enough I guess. I was going to go with "Thinking about cats."
14:10 talljoy joined #koha
14:12 jcamins Heh.
14:19 bgkriegel marcelr++, you have fixed Bug 9579 as well. Our friend Karam will be very happy
14:19 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9579 major, P1 - high, ---, fridolyn.somers, Failed QA , Incorrect display of UNICODE symbols in 'Refine Search Results'
14:20 rambutan joined #koha
14:24 jenkins_koha Starting build #309 for job Koha_Docs (previous build: SUCCESS)
14:24 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs build #309: SUCCESS in 19 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/309/
14:24 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: add HighlightOwnItemsOnOPAC & HighlightOwnItemsOnOPACWhich
14:24 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: update circ menu image
14:37 lds joined #koha
14:39 jenkins_koha Starting build #310 for job Koha_Docs (previous build: SUCCESS)
14:39 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs build #310: SUCCESS in 21 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/310/
14:39 jenkins_koha Nicole C. Engard: update offline circ
14:40 marcelr bgkriegel: are you signing off on the followups?
14:41 bgkriegel yes, in a minute
14:41 marcelr very good; did you find other occurrences?
14:42 marcelr i will see it later; bye
14:50 kf :)
14:53 oleonard My library is on 3.10.3 now (just upgraded from 3.8.5), and the only comment I've gotten so far about the changes is to point out Bug 9917
14:53 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9917 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Routing list tab on patron account should depend on syspref/permission
14:55 kf oleonard: yeah... I figured tht woudl happen here too
14:55 kf oleonard: does it mean you are going to fix it? :)
14:56 oleonard I haven't looked into it. I would be willing if it is within my capabilities.
14:57 oleonard I would think we shouldn't show the tab if the patron isn't on any routing lists, but that may not be the most efficient way to do it
14:57 oleonard I don't know how much that repeated query matters
14:58 kf maybe just make it depend on the pref?
14:58 kf only makes sense if you use routing lists anyway
14:59 oleonard That would be the top-level check, yeah
14:59 kf ah
14:59 oleonard What does routing permission do?
14:59 kf but you wanted it to go down
14:59 oleonard Give you the right to be on a routing list? Or give you the right to build a routing list?
14:59 kf build
14:59 kf that's why I am not sure it fits
14:59 oleonard Yeah I don't think so
15:00 kf so do we need another?
15:00 kf can see routing lists?
15:00 kf indesign--
15:00 oleonard If the syspref is on, people still don't need to see the tab if they're not on any lists. So there ought to be more to it.
15:01 oleonard But it could certainly be fixed in stages.
15:02 gmcharlt @quote random
15:02 huginn gmcharlt: Quote #103: "<cait>: Nobody can find you hiding in ;)" (added by wizzyrea at 09:18 PM, November 13, 2010)
15:02 oleonard Hiding in is like hiding in a dark cave full of spiders. Why would you want to?
15:04 * oleonard always gets disoriented when paul_p appears on the DRUPAL4LIB mailing list :)
15:04 paul_p oleonard ;-)
15:04 oleonard I'm all, "Hey I know that guy!"
15:04 kf oleonard: well... I didn't state it was healthy
15:07 oleonard Hm, the routing lists tab got added to but not
15:12 kf oh yes, forgot to file that
15:15 oleonard *and* the routing lists tab doesn't have correct capitalization :P
15:15 kf *sigh*
15:15 * oleonard is fixing
15:24 jenkins_koha Starting build #311 for job Koha_Docs (previous build: SUCCESS)
15:24 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs build #311: SUCCESS in 19 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/311/
15:24 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: add renewal period to circ/fine matrix
15:24 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: fix capitalization
15:46 oleonard Hopefully Bug 9917 can be added to 3.10.x too
15:46 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9917 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Needs Signoff , Routing list tab on patron account should depend on syspref/permission
15:54 jenkins_koha Starting build #312 for job Koha_Docs (previous build: SUCCESS)
15:54 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs build #312: SUCCESS in 20 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/312/
15:54 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: add items.fine notation
15:54 jenkins_koha * Nicole C. Engard: add another reference to items.fine
15:59 Dyrcona joined #koha
16:01 melia joined #koha
16:05 * druthb waves to melia
16:05 melia hi druthb :)
16:06 druthb :P
16:07 edveal hi druthb
16:07 reiveune bye
16:07 reiveune left #koha
16:29 jwagner joined #koha
16:35 brylie joined #koha
16:43 edveal_ joined #koha
17:16 drojf joined #koha
17:26 asaurat left #koha
17:28 kf bgkriegel++
17:29 kf happy Easter - friday and monday are holdiays here :)
17:38 kf left #koha
17:59 rambutan joined #koha
18:22 cait joined #koha
18:29 gaetan_B bye !
18:48 druthb @later tell gaetan_B in re: your note about right-to-left, I've had occasion to work at that.  Longer message via list later tonight.
18:48 huginn druthb: The operation succeeded.
19:05 nengard joined #koha
19:10 jcamins ms_access--
19:11 druthb microsoft--
19:14 jcamins microsoft-- # good point, the company is definitely responsible for the software
19:17 trea joined #koha
19:19 sophie_m left #koha
19:45 oleonard Bye #koha
19:48 rambutan left #koha
19:49 rambutan joined #koha
19:58 rambutan ping bob
20:06 edveal joined #koha
20:21 NateC joined #koha
20:33 nengard left #koha
20:36 rambutan @seen trea
20:36 huginn rambutan: trea was last seen in #koha 2 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes, and 37 seconds ago: <trea> o/
20:36 rambutan @seen edveal
20:36 huginn rambutan: edveal was last seen in #koha 4 hours, 29 minutes, and 16 seconds ago: <edveal> hi druthb
20:37 edveal hello rambutan
20:41 rambutan @seen bag
20:41 huginn rambutan: bag was last seen in #koha 22 hours, 3 minutes, and 10 seconds ago: <bag> nevermind :)
20:41 bag hi
20:41 wahanui salut, bag
20:47 * cait waves
20:53 bag heya cait
21:11 mbalmer joined #koha
21:12 mbalmer left #koha
21:13 cait left #koha
21:52 wizzyrea1 joined #koha
22:12 * wizzyrea waves
22:15 maximep left #koha
22:32 jcamins So much for Goodreads offering an alternative source of reviews, eh?
22:33 bag so much
22:33 jcamins It was nice while it lasted.
22:33 bag I thought that could have been "good"  :P
22:33 jcamins All... week.
22:41 liw that opens an opportunity for a new competitor, preferably one designed so it will stay out of the hands of the evil empires
22:42 jcamins liw: yeah, now it just has to show up.
22:44 wizzyrea aw what happened?
22:44 liw Amazon bought Goodreads
22:44 wizzyrea aw
22:44 wizzyrea not so good.
22:45 wizzyrea i'm sad to report that i'm not sure anyone is safe from evil empires.
22:45 jcamins That is true.
22:47 wizzyrea much to the dismay of freedom and openness lovers everywhere.
22:47 liw I have, from time to time, pondered on a possible federated or distributed solution to reviews: people publish them on their own sites (or blogs), and dedicated search engines gather and process the data -- and anyone can set one of those up -- but I haven't come up with a solution to the fundamental problem of scamming, spamming, hoaxing, and marketing
22:48 jcamins liw: ... reddit?
22:48 jcamins Minus the seedier bits.
22:49 liw jcamins, reddit has its share of shrewd marketers who push good stuff about themselves onto the front pages of various subreddits, such as TIL
22:49 jcamins liw: right, reddit has all the problems you mentioned, but isn't that basically what reddit is (full disclosure: I am not a redditor).
22:50 jcamins *?
22:50 liw reddit is also centralized, and already owned by a large media corp :)
22:50 * jcamins did not know that.
22:50 liw Conde Nast, specifically
22:50 liw but it does have a strong point in that users mostly vote the good stuff up
22:51 liw but, on the other hand, I'd like something based on "I'd like to see what my friends like", in the PGP web of trust style... but this is getting too complicated to describe over irc, and I
22:52 liw 'm hijacking #koha to spout my crazy ideas, and it's past bedtime already...
22:52 jcamins Hehe.
22:52 * jcamins has been known to talk about his new catalog, Biblionarrator, on #koha.
22:53 liw (I might talk about my idea for a "e-book library on a uSD card" idea some day, once I've thought about it some more)
23:00 wizzyrea liw - kin of does that - it aggregates review
23:00 wizzyrea reviews*
23:00 jcamins Yeah, but it's rather more centralized.
23:00 wizzyrea yep
23:00 wizzyrea it only goes after "professional" reviews
23:00 wizzyrea kind of like rottentomatoes
23:01 wizzyrea liw - and we like crazy ideas here
23:01 wizzyrea because you never know which part of a crazy idea will be actually practical someday.
23:20 wizzyrea does anyone here know what the "flag" hidden value in the framework editor does/
23:20 wizzyrea ?
23:21 jcamins wizzyrea: no.
23:21 jcamins I think we concluded it just means "flag."
23:21 jcamins Obvious tautology is obvious!
23:21 jcamins And redundant!
23:21 wizzyrea lol fair enough
23:23 wizzyrea but flag for what?!
23:23 * wizzyrea runs screaming
23:24 jcamins Flagging. :P
23:30 * wizzyrea boggles some more.
23:35 gmcharlt signal for us to design and fly a Koha flag?
23:45 wizzyrea i like it!

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary