IRC log for #koha, 2020-05-05

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:20 inlibro joined #koha
00:29 AndrewFH joined #koha
00:37 khall joined #koha
00:51 sameee joined #koha
01:20 inlibro joined #koha
01:43 wizzycray joined #koha
01:45 AndrewFH joined #koha
02:20 inlibro joined #koha
02:28 khall joined #koha
02:57 koha-jenkins Project Master_Packages build #1: ABORTED in 58 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_Packages/1/
03:01 koha-jenkins Project Master_Packages build #2: FAILURE in 1 min 11 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_Packages/2/
03:08 koha-jenkins Project Master_Packages build #3: ABORTED in 3 min 58 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_Packages/3/
03:12 koha-jenkins Project Master_Packages build #4: STILL FAILING in 52 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_Packages/4/
03:20 khall joined #koha
03:20 inlibro joined #koha
03:57 khall joined #koha
04:21 inlibro joined #koha
05:11 did joined #koha
05:21 inlibro joined #koha
05:43 khall joined #koha
05:49 cait joined #koha
06:21 inlibro joined #koha
06:29 khall joined #koha
06:34 reiveune joined #koha
06:34 reiveune hello
06:38 * magnuse waves
06:55 alex_a joined #koha
06:56 alex_a Bonjour
06:56 andreashm joined #koha
07:00 cait joined #koha
07:04 kohaputti joined #koha
07:14 cait1 joined #koha
07:21 inlibro joined #koha
07:29 andreashm joined #koha
07:41 Joubu dcook, khall, tcohen: I'd like to know why you think the task queue (22417) is not something we are going to get "any time soon". It's high on my priority list and there are patches. I provided several implementation of it following the different (slow) feedbacks I got. What next? What is missing?
07:42 cait1 Joubu: morning :)
07:42 cait1 can i catch you quickly abotu my xslt bug?
07:43 cait1 the authorised value needs to be used in the framework - linked to 041$a - did you do that step?
07:43 cait1 bug 22417
07:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22417 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, In Discussion , Delegate background jobs execution
07:43 cait1 i think it just means slow = not for this release
07:44 ashimema[m] What are the use cases you are catering for with bug 22417 Joubu ?
07:45 ashimema[m] the thing I am least clear of is the 'why'..
07:45 Joubu why what?
07:45 ashimema[m] what are we trying to resolve by adding RebbitMQ
07:45 Joubu why not?
07:46 ashimema[m] it's another big dependancy to manage
07:46 ashimema[m] how does it play in multi-tenant installations..
07:46 Joubu yes, I could have a messaging server, but prefered to reuse something that existed
07:46 ashimema[m] what's the minimum server requirements to run RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, MySQL et al...
07:46 Joubu RabbitMQ is highly configurable, and it is what sysop need to deal with background jobs/tasks scheduler, etc.
07:47 ashimema[m] ok.. to 'Why do we need a massaging server' ?
07:47 ashimema[m] I've lost the reasoning behind why we need one at all?
07:47 Joubu flexibility?
07:47 ashimema[m] this isn't to pick holes.. just trying to understand
07:47 ashimema[m] but what flexability..
07:48 ashimema[m] my point is I don't wany yet another huge dependancy if actually all we need is one task executing once every few hours
07:48 ashimema[m] I've lost the use cases
07:48 Joubu say you have 5 Koha installs on the same server, RabbitMQ can deal with: "worker for instance xxx will process job for 'modification item' now"
07:48 Joubu + load balancing
07:48 ashimema[m] I find it hard to judge whether it's good or not if I can't see the use cases to test it against ;)
07:49 * ashimema[m] runs off for breakfast.. but will watch the chat
07:49 Joubu this is one of the use cases
07:50 Joubu I tried to follow standards/state of the art in that area
07:50 Joubu I can modify the implementation for the 5th times if needed
07:50 Joubu but I need feedback for that
07:52 ashimema[m] OK.. I'll take another look
07:55 Joubu ashimema[m]: I am not asking to require RabbitMQ. It's the most flexible of the message-broker server, there are others, lighter, but I have not tried them
07:55 nlegrand joined #koha
07:55 nlegrand a gut yor #koha
07:58 cait1 hi nlegrand :)
07:59 ashimema[m] It's the 'why we need a message broker' bit I'm least familiar with really..
08:01 ashimema[m] I suppose I just don't want another cycle where my clients can't install the recalls plugin because we don't have a way to schedule tasks
08:01 ashimema[m] Which in reality is a simple enough thing to fix
08:01 ashimema[m] With very minimal code
08:01 Joubu do it! :)
08:02 ashimema[m] Jumping on RabbitMQ or any other message broker' based system feels like a massive task to understand the code especially when the use cases aren't entirely clear.
08:02 ashimema[m] Hugs
08:03 Joubu sorry to insist, but the use cases of what?
08:03 Joubu please read t
08:03 ashimema[m] Could we not let my Cron based thing in and convert it to use whatever backend later once it's surfaces.. I'm happy to help work through it with you next cycle.. I just haven't had enough time this cycle to get to grips with the use cases..
08:03 ashimema[m] The code looks fine to me
08:03 Joubu please read the commit msg of the first patch
08:03 ashimema[m] It's the use cases I don't understand
08:04 ashimema[m] Breakfast.. bbiab
08:04 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
08:05 Joubu background jobs (from tools basically), task scheduler, then everything that need to be done async could fit here (reindex, etc.)
08:06 Joubu that are use case examples for the producer/consumer architecture
08:06 TimothyAlexis Hello, I have tried koha-sandboxes-docker locally and after restarting the computer it seems that I have to set it all up again. Is there a simpler way?
08:07 Joubu then why a message broker? Because we need it async, and flexible (you don't want a big cronjob every X minutes that will consume all the pending tasks)
08:07 Joubu why RabbitMQ? Because it's the most flexible, reliable and known. Others exist
08:07 Joubu Why I did not write my own broker? Because I am lazy
08:08 Joubu did that answer the different questions? Should I let that on the bug if that was not obvious yet?
08:21 inlibro joined #koha
08:34 tuxayo TimothyAlexis: what do you mean by "set it all up again"?
08:35 TimothyAlexis tuxayo to run run all over again...
08:36 Joubu Why are you using koha-sandboxes-docker?
08:36 tuxayo TimothyAlexis: is it an alternative to running ku/ku-md10 and the variants ?
08:36 tuxayo Hoooo, indeed, it's not koha-testing-docker
08:36 tuxayo TimothyAlexis: this:
08:36 tuxayo[…]ha-testing-docker
08:40 TimothyAlexis It creates instances of that.
08:41 Joubu TimothyAlexis: for development purpose you should use koha-testing-docker directly, you will remove some unecessary layers of complexity
08:42 tuxayo +1
08:42 TimothyAlexis Joubu do you recommend it over Kohadevbox?
08:42 Joubu the sandbox system will generate you such (fancy) interface
08:42 Joubu TimothyAlexis: yes, definitely, most of the devs moved to koha-testing-docker
08:42 TimothyAlexis Joubu yeah I noticed, I have purged all the stuff that was installed with it with help from my very knowledgeable colleague
08:43 Joubu TimothyAlexis: why did you read about koha-sandboxes-docker? Maybe we should add an additional note about it to avoid the confusion
08:44 TimothyAlexis Joubu well..
08:45 TimothyAlexis I wanted to try a sandbox and they were down
08:45 TimothyAlexis so as things progressed I eventually installed the system locally
08:45 TimothyAlexis Now I will install koha-testing-docker
08:45 Joubu yes, give it a try and let us know if you face any issues ;
08:45 Joubu ;)
08:46 Joubu it should be easier to install and to understand how it works
08:46 Joubu ashimema[m]: follow-up for failing tests on 17355 and 18308
08:49 nlegrand hey cait1 !
08:49 khall joined #koha
09:09 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:10 lari joined #koha
09:17 khall joined #koha
09:18 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:18 lari joined #koha
09:20 TimothyAlexis I get this error when I'm trying to start koha-testing-docker using the ku alias.
09:20 TimothyAlexis "ERROR: for koha_koha_1  Cannot create container for service koha: create .: volume name is too short, names should be at least two alphanumeric characters"
09:21 inlibro joined #koha
09:25 kohaputti joined #koha
09:26 Joubu TimothyAlexis:   1 alias ku='cd "${KOHA_TESTING_DOCKER_HOME}"; docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -p koha up --force-recreate'
09:27 Joubu that?
09:27 wahanui that is what blou added in his patch
09:27 Joubu did you define KOHA_TESTING_DOCKER_HOME?
09:27 Joubu :q
09:27 Joubu KOHA_TESTING_DOCKER_HOME=/path/t​o/your/koha-testing-docker/clone
09:27 Joubu wahanui: forget that
09:27 wahanui Joubu: I forgot that
09:28 TimothyAlexis Joubu so I have defined things in .bashrc but need to run this with root, do you know where I can set these things globally?
09:28 * cait1 waves
09:29 cait1 TimothyAlexis: that was me on the bug, if you were wondering
09:29 Joubu no root needed
09:29 lari joined #koha
09:29 TimothyAlexis Joubu I need to run the ku alias as root
09:30 Joubu TimothyAlexis: define KOHA_TESTING_DOCKER_HOME in .bashrc, then source it (or open a new terminal)
09:30 Joubu no you don't need to run it as root
09:30 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:30 TimothyAlexis Joubu if I run it as myself I get this error "ERROR: Couldn't connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost - is it running?"
09:30 TimothyAlexis If I run "sudo ku" I get "sudo: ku: command not found"
09:31 TimothyAlexis Because the bash_aliases are defined in ~/.bashrc
09:31 Joubu TimothyAlexis: sudo usermod -aG docker ${USER}
09:31 Joubu then run the ku alias as your usual user
09:32 lari joined #koha
09:32 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:35 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
09:38 lari joined #koha
09:39 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:39 TimothyAlexis Thank you Joubu, you have once again been there to help.
09:40 lari joined #koha
09:40 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:40 Joubu TimothyAlexis: if you want to something fun, you can create a pull request for that issue:[…]cker/-/issues/166
09:40 Joubu it will help others :)
09:40 Joubu I can guide you if needed
09:41 TimothyAlexis After lunch
09:41 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:41 lari joined #koha
09:42 lari joined #koha
09:43 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:53 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 18308: (RM follow-up) Fix failing tests <[…]1432114f53230bd2f>
09:53 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 18308: fix failing tests <[…]376b97ea72df0c0c6>
09:56 Joubu ashimema[m]: Martin, we fixed the same thing but different
09:56 Joubu ly
09:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #851: STILL FAILING in 3 min 14 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/851/
09:56 Joubu you should not have pushed both
09:57 Joubu not sure we need more patches :D
10:01 khall joined #koha
10:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23185: (RM follow-up) Minor POD wording update <[…]1143d0dfd539e4e4b>
10:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24769: Regression tests <[…]6b3abf83aea3381fe>
10:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23185: (QA follow-up) Add POD for Koha::Objects->update <[…]d2c85d6d94de525a3>
10:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23185: (QA follow-up) Semantics, split fields and options <[…]3219fefab5fa719f0>
10:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23185: Make Koha::Objects->update loop on the object set if needed <[…]4814f67ee4ad575b1>
10:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24769: (bug 14711 follow-up 2) Fix typo in parameter name for AddReserve <[…]4e6b781d807678240>
10:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24769: (bug 14711 follow-up) Fix typo in parameter name for AddReserve <[…]f17dc78ffb8cfc573>
10:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: (follow-up) fix 490 subfield visibility (IT) <[…]205dc1bd2578040e1>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: (follow-up) fix 490 subfield visibility (DE) <[…]95b1de02ce8f1a402>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: (follow-up) fix 490 subfield visibility (EN) <[…]07a71ed614fe371d3>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 18670: Remove RewriteLog and RewriteLogLevel from sample config files <[…]7950b8cf1d45bf482>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22335: Fix comment on suggestions.STATUS in kohastructure.sql <[…]c32bf89d3bcfeb0dd>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: Update MARC21 440/490 mapping and visibility in it-IT installer <[…]f68a8f8035ad0c6bb>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: Update MARC21 440/490 mapping and visibility in pl-PL installer <[…]cc829e03773cef43b>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: Update MARC21 440/490 mapping and visibility in fr-FR installer <[…]a6d7fee30466fb7d7>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: Update MARC21 440/490 mapping and visibility in en installer <[…]bb032a984607a3991>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: Update MARC21 440/490 mapping and visibility in nb-NO installer <[…]137c86d727e279336>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: Update MARC21 440/490 mapping and visibility in ru-RU installer <[…]d20e2cb157defd537>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: Update MARC21 440/490 mapping and visibility in uk-UA installer <[…]f7dafd0b0d8088e4e>
10:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 7947: Update MARC21 440/490 mapping and visibility in de-DE installer <[…]8ffca49dd4991474d>
10:07 cait1 incoming... :)
10:09 tuxayo question about bug 25273 What does "placing a heading for a term in a record" means?
10:09 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25273 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Elasticsearch Authority matching is returning too many results
10:09 tuxayo It about authorities.
10:12 kidclamp add a 650 in the record that is controlled by an authority in your system
10:13 kidclamp or a 100 if a personal name, etc
10:16 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24163: DBRev <[…]35fcfb0bf2cf9ea43>
10:16 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24162: Add quantity column to the columns settings config <[…]3b740a0a003eb1d84>
10:16 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24162: Add missing filter <[…]0f20ee46622083b9c>
10:16 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24163: UTF-8 encode the output <[…]aa7428c3fab1c4cd2>
10:16 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24163: Add the new CSV profile to other installer files <[…]e1d632deac00e639e>
10:16 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24163: (QA follow-up) Fix wordings <[…]f91c843278fb2a0c8>
10:17 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 15727: Add MARC21 385 - Audience to detail pages <[…]1dc5c9d36cb95ea68>
10:17 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24162: Add quantity column to the late orders page <[…]82d8ec1e326de35ff>
10:17 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24163: Add the csv into the DB - as an example <[…]3394b028175744475>
10:17 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24163: Allow to define CSV profile for late orders export <[…]a1823e7485a65bd91>
10:20 tuxayo kidclamp: for example I could search for a record; edit it; go to the 650;
10:20 tuxayo open the tag editor to replace the auth by one I choose related to the test plan.
10:22 inlibro joined #koha
10:22 kohaputti joined #koha
10:24 tuxayo woops, for got enable ES and index. starting over ^^
10:24 tuxayo *forgot to
10:25 kidclamp if you link it in  cataloging make sure you are set to Relink in the sysprefs
10:26 kidclamp otherwise it will already be linked :-)
10:29 tuxayo kidclamp: what is the other way than linking in cataloguing?
10:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #274: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/274/
10:30 kidclamp misc/
10:30 kidclamp or CatalogModuleRelink
10:31 kidclamp i.e. asking Koha to find the link, rather than you manually linking
10:31 kidclamp requires you to set: BiblioAddsAuthorities  to Allow
10:32 kidclamp then you can edit headings in catalog without being forced to link
10:32 tuxayo Is this ↑ the way suggested in the test plan?
10:33 kidclamp yes
10:34 tuxayo Thanks, I'll try this. I know almost nothing about authorities so I might as well stick to the test plan to avoid adding confusion.
10:43 oleonard joined #koha
10:44 oleonard Hi all
10:44 tuxayo o/
10:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #769: ABORTED in 15 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/769/
10:45 vfernandes joined #koha
10:47 tuxayo kidclamp: what does «Refresh index settings» means?
10:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #217: FAILURE in 1 min 45 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/217/
10:47 ashimema[m] magnuse around?
10:49 magnuse yup
10:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1309: STILL UNSTABLE in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1309/
10:49 magnuse ashimema[m]: yup
10:50 ashimema[m] do you bind on there not being a borrowernumber in the check_password part of the patron db plugin you have?
10:50 kidclamp tuxayo: either reset mappings in staff interface, or pass -r to rebuild_elasticsearch
10:50 ashimema[m] to works out if it's a new user that is..
10:50 ashimema[m] just working on some failing tests and the code looked weird.
10:54 magnuse yeah, there is something wrong there, where maybe the borrowernumber is used before it is created or something?
10:55 magnuse if a new user is added from scratch, the password does not get passed to the plugin
10:56 magnuse i think that is how it works now
10:56 ashimema[m] indeed
10:56 ashimema[m] borrowernumber being passed prior to it existing
10:57 ashimema[m] the password would get passed, but the borrowernumber would be uninitialised
10:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #852: STILL FAILING in 7 min 50 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/852/
10:57 magnuse i have not had the tuits to look properly at it, just figure out a workaruond
10:57 ashimema[m] I wondered if it was deliberate
10:57 ashimema[m] I see
10:58 magnuse no, i think i had it working, then qa found that the order things were done broke something else, the plugin code got moved and i did not test properly
10:58 ashimema[m] hmm, ok
11:10 magnuse ashimema[m]: see https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]g.cgi?id=22706#c5 for history
11:10 huginn Bug 22706: new feature, P5 - low, ---, magnus, Pushed to master , Add plugin hooks to allow custom password strength checking modules
11:22 inlibro joined #koha
11:22 cait1 hm please add this to the wiki :)
11:22 TimothyAlexis Joubu I've had lunch now and I made corrections in
11:23 cait1 https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Koha_Plugin_Hooks magnuse pretty please?
11:23 cait1 oh, it's already there!
11:23 cait1 probably we are missing the older ones
11:27 magnuse cait1: yeah, you reminded me on the bug ;-)
11:27 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
11:29 cait1 ah, sorry again :)
11:30 cait1 just trying to catch them all
11:30 TimothyAlexis_ joined #koha
11:35 tuxayo TimothyAlexis_: You mean you forked this?[…]-sandboxes-docker
11:35 tuxayo And redited the README?
11:35 tuxayo *edited
11:35 TimothyAlexis_[…]a-testing-docker/
11:37 TimothyAlexis_ And related to this issue:[…]cker/-/issues/166
11:39 wizzycray joined #koha
11:42 TimothyAlexis_ So, I've cloned koha-testing-docker and I've installed docker-ce and docker-compose. I also added my user to the docker group.
11:45 Joubu TimothyAlexis_: commit with "Issue #XXX - commit title", then create the merge request
11:45 tuxayo TimothyAlexis_: I was refering to this:
11:45 tuxayo > Joubu I've had lunch now and I made corrections in
11:45 TimothyAlexis_ Joubu do I need to create a GitLab account?
11:45 Joubu yes
11:45 TimothyAlexis_ tuxayo: Yes and it is for koha-testing-docker
11:46 Joubu You should create the gitlab account, clone the original repo, push the branch to your repo, then gitlab will ask you if you want to create the pull request from this branch
11:46 tuxayo > I made corrections in
11:46 tuxayo Aren't README correction for koha-sandboxes-docker ?
11:47 Joubu no
11:47 tuxayo Ok, sorry for the confusion.
11:49 AndrewFH joined #koha
11:51 reiveune left #koha
11:52 khall joined #koha
11:52 TimothyAlexis_ tuxayo You're fine :)
11:53 TimothyAlexis_ tuxayo or even better, you're Human. Seems to be one of the best wins in this reality.
11:53 khall joined #koha
11:54 cait1 :)
11:57 TimothyAlexis_ Thank you Joubu.
11:58 reiveune joined #koha
12:06 TimothyAlexis_ Joubo: Merge requests are e-mailed ?
12:08 Joubu did you push a remote branch with your change?
12:09 Joubu you should have `git remote add my_repo[…]esting-docker.git`
12:09 tuxayo ^^
12:09 Joubu git fetch my_repo
12:09 tcohen morning
12:09 Joubu git push my_repo your_local_branch_name:issue_XXX (XXX the issue number)
12:10 Joubu then go to[…]ha-testing-docker and you will see a "create a pull request" button
12:15 Joubu ashimema[m]: you forgot the follow-up on 17355
12:15 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:22 inlibro joined #koha
12:24 magnuse joined #koha
12:25 TimothyAlexis_ Thank you Joubu.
12:47 khall joined #koha
12:47 magnuse joined #koha
12:51 magnuse trying to use koha-plugin-csv2marc, but every subfield i define gets the value from the first column? weird...
12:56 Marie-Luce joined #koha
13:00 ashimema[m] 17355
13:01 tcohen @magnuse that sounds weird
13:01 huginn tcohen: I'll give you the answer as soon as RDA is ready
13:01 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
13:01 tcohen we use it very oftern
13:04 Joubu TimothyAlexis_: if you start the commit message with "Issue #XXX" the merge request will be linked automatically with the issue you are referring to
13:05 Joubu the magic is in the #
13:07 magnuse bug 17355
13:07 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17355 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to master , Authorised value categories cannot be deleted
13:07 cait1 someone seen this erro on ? TypeError: window[events[i]] is not a function
13:07 magnuse tcohen: yes, very weird
13:08 cait1 my tem form is missing... and it leads to function BindPluginEvents(data) {
13:08 cait1 item form
13:08 tcohen @magnuse it might be a problem with the configuration syntax
13:08 huginn tcohen: I've exhausted my database of quotes
13:11 oleonard I could use help with a couple of issues with Bug 24223 if anyone has time to look
13:11 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24223 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Needs Signoff , Convert OpacNav system preference to news block
13:13 TimothyAlexis_ Joubu: I did git commit -amend and change the commit message.
13:13 Joubu TimothyAlexis_: git push with -f to replace the remote branch
13:13 TimothyAlexis_ --amend...
13:16 tuxayo oleonard: It will be for the next cycle right? As it's an enhancement.
13:17 oleonard Yes
13:17 TimothyAlexis_ Joubu Thank you.
13:19 Joubu Awesome TimothyAlexis_, thanks!
13:19 Joubu you need to ask for tcohen to merge it now ;)
13:20 alex_a_ joined #koha
13:21 tuxayo oleonard: I'm noting it for after the release. Not sure I will be able to troubleshoot the issues. But I will try ^^
13:21 magnuse tcohen: so it was, i was using position instead of column...
13:21 tcohen @magnuse glad to hear
13:21 huginn tcohen: I suck
13:22 inlibro joined #koha
13:29 khall_ joined #koha
13:29 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
13:31 tuxayo No more patches to sign off that are rel_20_05_candidate
13:31 tuxayo No more patches to sign off that are blocker or critical or major. (except 1 that is for the next release)
13:31 tuxayo Is there anything else more useful to do now? (after feature freeze) Than continuing to sign off lower severity bugs.
13:32 ashimema[m] tuxayo is on a role
13:32 tuxayo ? (likely English comprehension issue)
13:33 Joubu tuxayo: sign all the things off
13:33 Joubu easy, it should take a couple of hours
13:42 tcohen I'm adding a blocker... once I figure the regression tests LOL
13:43 tuxayo Ok, let's continue digging ^^
13:49 lukeG joined #koha
13:56 wizzycray joined #koha
14:00 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 18308: (RM follow-up) Clarify intent of tests <[…]86d29792f83c06704>
14:00 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 17355: Fix failing tests <[…]461c4c9ff943f1368>
14:00 AndrewFH joined #koha
14:03 chris_n` joined #koha
14:22 inlibro joined #koha
14:32 Joubu @later tell TimothyAlexis_ there is an "edit" button at the top of[…]erge_requests/117
14:32 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
14:33 margaret joined #koha
14:39 alex_a_ joined #koha
14:59 reiveune bye
14:59 reiveune left #koha
15:08 tuxayo Is  koha-remove expected to work in koha-testing-docker?
15:22 inlibro joined #koha
15:24 TimothyVass joined #koha
15:24 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
15:40 AndrewFH joined #koha
15:55 tuxayo oleonard: can you still reproduce Bug 22248 ?
15:55 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22248 normal, P5 - low, ---, alex.arnaud, Needs Signoff , Error when incrementing Mana comment
16:05 cait1 left #koha
16:10 caroline ashimema[m]: can you run the script to generate meeting minutes for the last docs meeting? It happened on april 9 and the minutes arent in the wiki
16:14 caroline
16:14 tuxayo Should the following bug be open?
16:14 tuxayo [Omnibus] Prepare Koha to ElasticSearch 7 - ES7
16:14 tuxayo It's the same idea as bug 20196
16:14 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20196 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, alex.arnaud, RESOLVED FIXED, [Omnibus] Prepare Koha to ElasticSearch6 - ES6
16:14 khall joined #koha
16:15 tuxayo There doesn't seem to be anything related to ES 7 other than bug 22520
16:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22520 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Be Elastic compliant 7.x and 8.x (_doc)
16:19 tuxayo TimothyAlexis were you able to do what you wanted to do by using koha-testing-docker?
16:23 inlibro joined #koha
16:50 AndrewFH joined #koha
17:10 andreashm joined #koha
17:23 inlibro joined #koha
17:40 irma_ joined #koha
18:19 cait joined #koha
18:23 inlibro joined #koha
19:08 tuxayo IIUC, we have no way of knowing ES adoption in Hea right?
19:08 tuxayo
19:23 inlibro joined #koha
20:08 cait tuxayo - we should update the list of prefs we send to hea
20:08 cait i tihnk there is a bug somewhere
20:08 cait can someone help with a packages question? bug 25380
20:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25380 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , impossible update to subversion > .04 in koha 19.05 debian installation
20:11 khall joined #koha
20:14 tuxayo cait
20:14 tuxayo > i tihnk there is a bug somewhere
20:14 tuxayo Thanks I'll try to find it
20:14 cait hm?
20:14 cait oh hea
20:14 cait 23849
20:15 andreashm joined #koha
20:22 andreashm joined #koha
20:23 inlibro joined #koha
20:37 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:51 khall joined #koha
21:02 hayley joined #koha
21:13 tuxayo cait++
21:24 inlibro joined #koha
22:24 inlibro joined #koha
22:44 khall joined #koha
23:02 khall joined #koha
23:24 inlibro joined #koha
23:32 aleisha joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary