IRC log for #koha, 2019-11-13

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:11 inlibro joined #koha
00:54 oleonard joined #koha
00:54 oleonard Hey is anyone around who might be able to explain to me how Koha selects the next card number if autoMemberNum is enabled?
00:55 oleonard I'm confused by the code in I think fixup_cardnumber (line 109) is where I should be looking
01:05 oleonard Okay I think I figured it out. I thought I wasn't understanding the code but I wasn't understanding the funky data we have
01:12 inlibro joined #koha
02:12 inlibro joined #koha
02:43 cait1 joined #koha
03:12 inlibro joined #koha
04:12 inlibro joined #koha
05:12 inlibro joined #koha
05:34 eythian_ joined #koha
06:05 chris joined #koha
06:12 inlibro joined #koha
06:30 calire joined #koha
06:53 liliputech_asu joined #koha
07:13 inlibro joined #koha
07:23 laurence joined #koha
07:38 reiveune joined #koha
07:54 alex_a joined #koha
07:54 alex_a Bonjour
07:54 wahanui niihau, alex_a
07:59 jo_ joined #koha
08:05 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23846: Handle exception gracefully at the OPAC <[…]6f603344873838359>
08:05 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23846: Add a check to the data inconsistencies script <[…]d4b456da7749655c3>
08:05 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23846: Display degraded view when MARCXML is invalid (staff detail) <[…]232fecabaf1c799ab>
08:06 ashimema hmm.. still no-one willing to step up for either 19.11 or 18.11 rmaint roles :(
08:10 ashimema also, no wiki curators or website maintainers as yet
08:10 ashimema and we're low of bug wranglers too
08:12 andreashm joined #koha
08:13 inlibro joined #koha
08:21 tuxayo Indeed :(
08:21 dpk_ joined #koha
08:22 sophie_m joined #koha
08:30 andreashm joined #koha
08:31 * andreashm waves
08:31 andreashm ashimema: I'll add myself to website maintainer
08:31 * tuxayo ~~~ to andreashm
08:32 tuxayo andreashm++
08:32 andreashm anyone know if is a wordpress site, or something else (custom built?)
08:35 kohaputti joined #koha
08:36 fridolin joined #koha
08:37 lilipute1h_asu joined #koha
08:37 kohaputti alexbuckley, there is a bug report open for adding arbitrary amount of variable fields for subscription numbering pattern
08:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #532: STILL UNSTABLE in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/532/
08:39 magnuse andreashm++
08:40 magnuse andreashm: it's wordpress
08:40 andreashm ok, good. Makes it easier to work with.
08:47 alex_a_ joined #koha
08:48 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
08:48 wahanui Congratulations!
08:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #470: FIXED in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/470/
08:54 paul_p joined #koha
08:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #12: FAILURE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D9_My8/12/
08:59 andreash_ joined #koha
09:00 andreash_ joined #koha
09:05 ashimema website maintainer is a new role.. it's mostly just been wizzyrea doing it as and when she can in the past.. so bear with the teething problems that may happen ;)
09:06 ashimema But I look forward to it being a more thorough role :)
09:10 andreashm I (we) will be happy to work with her on it.
09:13 inlibro joined #koha
09:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1000: SUCCESS in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1000/
09:15 * Joubu claps
09:20 * andreashm brings out the instruments
09:43 jajm hi all, i'm adding a new plugin hook, and i'm wondering what is the best place to put the hook documentation (like parameters and return value)
09:43 jajm should i use https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Koha_Plugin_Hooks ?
09:44 jajm or POD in Koha::Plugins ? a new file in docs/ ? :/
09:45 magnuse very good question, jajm
09:46 jajm it seems that the only documentation we have is the kitchen sink plugin
09:47 Joubu I'd say Koha::Plugins POD then export somewhere if needed, but we should have it in the code.
09:49 magnuse the wiki makes sense to me, but having it in the code sounds good too
09:49 magnuse the wiki could always link to perldoc.k-c
09:53 jajm okay, i will add some POD to Koha::Plugins then, thanks
09:58 magnuse something for the documentation manager and interested parties to discuss, perhaps?
09:59 kohaputti joined #koha
10:01 cait joined #koha
10:02 andreashm joined #koha
10:04 vfernandes joined #koha
10:13 inlibro joined #koha
10:14 ashimema jajm Do you know if anyone from biblibre was hoping to stand for any community roles this coming cycle?
10:15 ashimema POD++
10:15 ashimema I agree.. POD is good.. you're totally right that the majority of existing documentation is in the kitchen-sink
10:15 Joubu ashimema: bug 24029 and bug 24030 - I put them in the "depdends on" list of bug 24002, which is already pushed. Not sure if it makes sense
10:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24029 minor, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , marcrecord2csv.t displays a SQL error "Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '01e'"
10:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24030 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , GetItemsForInventory failing with "ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list"
10:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24002 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to master , Test suite is failing on MySQL 8
10:16 ashimema I think that should be moved into POD.. but I do also like having that example plugin.. it should probably be moved into the community gitlab though.. it's not especially discoverable in the bywater repos'
10:17 Joubu if in the POD we can ask for POD when a hook is pushed, and make it mandatory. It will follow the versions, etc. Which is better than having it into the plugin IMO.
10:17 ashimema agreed
10:17 ashimema I like the idea of putting it in POD :)
10:17 ashimema regarding those bugs.. perhaps attach them to bug 23996 instead?
10:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23996 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , MySQL 8 support
10:18 ashimema either way I'll test them today with the aim of pushing them asap
10:20 jajm ashimema, i know i won't (lack of time), i'm not sure for others
10:21 jajm i see that rmaints are missing... :/
10:21 lilipute1h_asu ashimema: jajm: applied for ils-di, a bit junior to take on 18.11 RMaint
10:22 ashimema thanks lilipute1h_asu  :)
10:23 liliputech_asu ashimema: sophie_m also suggest that I complement owen on REST API
10:23 liliputech_asu I'm more "user" than "dev" on that matter but I can easily test thoses
10:25 ashimema testing is important :)
10:25 ashimema it's often a bottleneck for us
10:25 ashimema so that would be great
10:25 * ashimema goes to grab tea
10:28 liliputech_asu ashimema: my bad, rest-api, it's not owen, it's ... tcohen!
10:28 ashimema I knew what you meant ;)
10:30 liliputech_asu :)
10:31 liliputech_asu irc meeting tonight @8pm utc is that right?
10:32 ashimema yup, afraid so
10:32 ashimema it's the late shift one so we catch the nz croud
10:32 cait the calendar shoudl show the right time i think if you click on the dates
10:32 ashimema they tend to be 1pm and 8pm (ish) eu time.. that way we catch the biggest audiences
10:33 ashimema cait :)
10:33 ashimema good morning cait
10:33 cait good morning
10:33 liliputech_asu morning cait :)
10:33 liliputech_asu morgen ^^
10:33 cait :)
10:33 ashimema we still have a blocker in the queue.. bit worried it seems no-one is looking at it..
10:33 cait ah
10:33 ashimema did I imagine you were talking to khall about that one cait ?
10:33 cait which one?
10:33 wahanui which one is that
10:34 ashimema bug 23727 - [Course reserves] Editing course reserve items is broken
10:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23727 blocker, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Editing course reserve items is broken
10:34 cait ah
10:34 cait yes, I had a longer discussion with khall about this one
10:35 cait it seems an older bug, but I hadupdated it to blocker, because it's a data loss bug
10:35 cait I tihnk khall wanted to have a look
10:36 cait we even uncovered another bug, that I tihnk has not been filed... khall had a screencast showing it
10:37 cait something about removing items from inactive course reserves
10:39 ashimema do you know if he intends to work on a fix?
10:39 cait i thought - but maybe he got covered by other work
10:39 cait can you reach out to him?
10:39 cait khall: ping?
10:39 ashimema not seen him in a few days
10:41 cait kidclamp: ?
10:42 kidclamp I can poke him when in
10:42 ashimema :)
10:46 andreashm joined #koha
10:50 andreash_ joined #koha
10:56 khall_ joined #koha
11:13 inlibro joined #koha
11:29 cait jajm: still around?
11:40 andreashm joined #koha
11:41 cait Joubu: my patch or yours? :)
11:42 cait bug 23983
11:42 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23983 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, caroline.cyr-la-rose, Passed QA , Contextualization of "Order" (verb) vs "Order" (noun)
11:42 cait we think too alike - I also did a follow-up removing the comment
11:43 Joubu it should be squashed anyway :)
11:43 Joubu however it may be good to keep to 2 signed-off-by lines
11:44 cait ashimema can pick ;)
11:44 cait Joubu: can you pqa on severine's string patch?
11:44 cait I think it's her first :)
11:45 ashimema :)
11:45 Joubu which one?
11:45 wahanui hmmm... which one is that
11:45 laurence joined #koha
11:45 cait Bug 23932
11:45 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23932 minor, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Signed Off , Typo on 'aqinvoice_adjustments.encumber_open' description in Koha Schema
11:47 jajm cait, i'm here
12:06 laurence left #koha
12:14 inlibro joined #koha
12:33 kwatz joined #koha
12:34 Joubu bug 24032
12:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24032 blocker, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Creating a new serial in french version
12:37 kwatz hello everyone! I am a scholar from Finland. We are starting a collective library project, where the basic idea is to share books from your bookshelf to people in your local area.
12:38 Joubu ha! bug 23713
12:38 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23713 major, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to master , Subscription add form broken for translations
12:38 kwatz We´re planning to use Koha from the very beginning to allow for scaling up from a local project to perhaps a national thing.
12:40 kwatz I have a perhaps silly question: Koha seems to be exclusively built for Debian. My silly question is: Do I absolutely need a dedicated server to run Koha?
12:40 ashimema sounds cool kwatz
12:41 ashimema depends what you mean by dedicated and what sort of circulation stats and things you'll be pushing
12:42 ashimema You can run it on pretty low specs really
12:43 kwatz Or, to clarify, should i find a web service that will bend over backwards to meet my needs for a particular distribution to run very particular software such as solr, various specific perl modules etc, or is Koha also able to run on other distributions? I am somewhat familiar with unix, but not on a professional level.
12:43 cait just ran into a new required dpeendency in the web installer: Net::Netmask - can i just install?
12:43 ashimema You can
12:43 cait thx
12:43 calire joined #koha
12:44 cait jajm: i had soe issues witht he translate script /messages.po but resolved it by killing my ILL backends
12:44 magnuse kwatz: installation is easiest on debian and ubuntu, where you can install with the debian packages.
12:45 magnuse you should be able to install on other linuxes too, but it will take more manual labour
12:45 kwatz ashimema: ok!´s just more work? I tried running Koha (just to see how complex it is)  on OS X with the National library of Finland and realized it takes a lot of effort
12:45 kwatz right
12:45 magnuse and you need full root access to install everything you need, a "web hotel" solution is not enough
12:47 kwatz sorry about the typo, i mean i found some advice on running Koha that was written by someone from the NatLibFi
12:47 ashimema mm, i imagine installing it on OSX would be very difficult
12:47 ashimema there's lots of moving parts and dependancies.. and it's not really designed to be a desktop app
12:48 kwatz there was a disclaimer on the advice i found :) heh
12:48 kwatz yeah.. ok then, thank you for the advice. I´ll have to perhaps consider a more lightweight ILM for starters.
12:49 ashimema ILM?
12:49 * ashimema would be surprised if there are many more lightweight library systems out there
12:51 kwatz you´re propably right! I´ll have to get my hands on a Liinux system soonish and give Koha a try with a more compatible system
12:51 andreashm joined #koha
12:53 kwatz but thanks for the advice, i´ll pop in for more questions if I bump into terrible hurdles. My email is in case someone reads this later & is interested.
12:53 kwatz Bye!
12:55 cait hm it's not lib-net-netmask-perl?
12:56 ashimema should be
12:58 cait unable to locate package
12:58 cait wondering where my mistake is
12:59 kidclamp libnet-netmask-perl
12:59 cait ah
12:59 cait i knw it was me
12:59 cait thx
13:00 * eythian_ always does something like 'apt search netmask' when having those sorts of issues.
13:00 cait hi eythian :)
13:00 cait part of my issue is I do that so rarely i guess
13:01 eythian hello cait
13:01 eythian well you should do it more ;)
13:01 cait enough things to do witout digging deeper into that right now :)
13:01 cait Fridolin: still waiting for bug 23713...
13:01 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23713 critical, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to master , Subscription add form broken for translations
13:07 sev_q joined #koha
13:07 sev_q hi #koha !
13:08 cait hi sev_q!
13:09 sev_q hello cait :)
13:10 sev_q thanks for signing my first patch !! :)
13:10 cait It was a pleasure
13:10 cait be warned... patch writing can be a little addicitve
13:10 cait addictive even
13:11 ashimema and just for fun..
13:11 ashimema 3
13:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23932: Typo on 'aqinvoice_adjustments.encumber_open' description in Koha Schema <[…]ce195fc43005ae6e4>
13:11 sev_q you're right, I'm looking for tiny things I could easily do now
13:11 ashimema 2
13:11 ashimema 1
13:11 ashimema .
13:11 ashimema .
13:11 ashimema .
13:11 ashimema :D
13:11 sev_q yah !! my first patch is pushed !!!
13:11 corilynn sev_q, have I got a list for you!
13:12 sev_q thank you all !!
13:12 cait confetti!
13:12 wahanui o/`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
13:12 sev_q corilynn: let's go ! i'm really curious :)
13:14 inlibro joined #koha
13:15 magnuse sev_q++
13:17 corilynn looks like most of my super easy ones have been addressed, but bug 21665 is daily annoying to us
13:17 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=21665 minor, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Advanced editor - Double clicking on value brings subfield code as well
13:18 corilynn I'll add some detail in the bug of exactly how to get there and how to reproduce the issue
13:20 sev_q thanks magnuse
13:21 andreashm sev_q++
13:21 sev_q corilynn: I've some bugs to test but will take a closer look soon :)
13:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23983: Remove comment <[…]3eb18319162765c6f>
13:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24022: Try to fix 'connect failed' <[…]c0633e0e6b1cc3a47>
13:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24022: Remove unecessary delete from authorised_values <[…]bee2940eba3ea4cc2>
13:21 corilynn k
13:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24022: Prevent Session2.t to fail if run after Session.t <[…]57fe5b59eb5ef8da4>
13:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23983: Contextualization of 'Order' (verb) vs 'Order' (noun) <[…]6255d84fd1f556f03>
13:21 sev_q thanks andreashm !
13:21 cait sev_q:
13:21 cait sev_q++
13:23 sev_q thanks cait :) I'm too proud of this little typo, it's going ridiculous !
13:23 sev_q but i'm still proud
13:23 sev_q :)
13:25 fridolin joined #koha
13:27 liliputech_asu cait: I think you meant !sev_q++ ^^
13:27 liliputech_asu !sev_q++
13:27 AnnaBoten sev_q's karma is now 1
13:27 liliputech_asu :)
13:27 ashimema sev_q++
13:27 cait sev_q: it's not
13:28 cait I am still tempted to jump up and down now and then when a patch form me goes in - don't lose that :)
13:31 * ashimema chants.. sev_q for bugwrangler, sev_q for bugwangler
13:31 ashimema ;)
13:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24030: Remove OldWay comparaison from GetItemsForInventory.t <[…]e31142d3f3c946337>
13:31 ashimema https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_20.05
13:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24030: Fix GetItemsForInventory under MySQL 8 <[…]3bccead0551c1190f>
13:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24029: Remove "Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '01e'" from marcrecord2csv.t <[…]5ab12b924275c9df6>
13:32 liliputech_asu \o/
13:32 corilynn I still jump up and down when a bug I reported gets fixed too, cait. I do a happy dance when I've fixed it myself!
13:33 ashimema me too... ;)
13:33 ashimema there's certainly a good feeling when something you've worked on makes the grade :)
13:33 corilynn can someone fix my wiki access? I never got a password, and it won't send me a new one
13:34 cait corilynn: i think I already looked into that... hm
13:34 corilynn yes, but it still isn't working, cait
13:34 cait gmcharlt: ... gmcharlt.... gmcharlt...
13:34 * cait tries the bettlejuice trick
13:35 ashimema lol
13:35 * ashimema quitely hopes thats becuase corilynn wanted to add herself to the aformentioned page :)
13:36 cait corilynn: i only have lmited permissions and no server access - so we probably need someone higher up
13:36 corilynn lol, I was asked politely by Martin Renvoize to add myself to the bugwrangling group
13:37 alex_a joined #koha
13:37 corilynn and I'm happy to do it, but I'm going to hang out in my cataloging corner of the universe
13:37 ashimema ashimema = Mratin Renvoize ;)
13:37 corilynn AH!
13:37 corilynn I also use the tools area A LOT
13:38 ashimema all good.. it's great to have you aboard and it gives you recognition for something you're doing already really.
13:38 ashimema :)
13:38 corilynn well, thank you for inviting me, ahimema
13:38 corilynn or ashimema
13:38 wahanui ashimema is RMaint for 18.05 ?
13:38 cait ashimema++ for being polite and corilynn++ :)
13:38 cait forget or ashimema
13:38 cait forget ashimema
13:38 wahanui cait: I forgot ashimema
13:38 cait bit outdated
13:39 ashimema lol
13:39 ashimema wahanui does seem to get a little confused sometimes
13:39 wahanui ashimema: sorry...
13:39 corilynn sev_q, bug 23779 might be even easier
13:40 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23779 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Add sample matching rule for authority records on $1xx field matches
13:42 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23765: Do not display localized templates if TranslateNotices is off <[…]57964227ea0f5d330>
13:42 cait sev_q: i have another typo if you want - filing it now
13:42 khall joined #koha
13:43 alex_a joined #koha
13:43 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
13:43 wahanui Congratulations!
13:43 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #533: FIXED in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/533/
13:44 alex_a_ joined #koha
13:45 ashimema poor sev_q.. she's rapidly having a queue of bugs built for her. ;p
13:45 ashimema woop, woop.. D8 just passed.. it's not passed in ages!
13:47 Joubu ashimema: so the extending the sleep fixed it?
13:48 cait bug 24033
13:48 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24033 trivial, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Fix column labelling on basket summary page (ecost)
13:50 cait ashimema: is the patch on bug 23822 for both master an d19.05?
13:50 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23822 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Regression: As of 19.05.04 deletion of patrons with outstanding credits is silently blocked
13:50 cait there is no test plan
13:51 ashimema yes it is
13:52 ashimema mm... I tested using Theodoros's description plus Jonathans reply
13:53 cait yep trying
13:53 ashimema he's right.. we used to silently delete such users and hence I reworked the bug to state we're restoring the original functionality..
13:53 ashimema and created a new bug to do the followup enhancement
13:53 cait so... no confirmation?
13:53 Joubu confirmation in any cass
13:53 ashimema I'd really like to see that followup at some point.. which adds a confirmation
13:53 ashimema yeah.. this patchset doesn't add any form of confirmation
13:54 Joubu yes it does
13:54 Joubu it makes the confirmation box reappears
13:54 Joubu on 19.05!
13:54 cait and on master?
13:54 ashimema oh.. sorry.. your right
13:54 Joubu if you are testing on master you won't see any changes indeed
13:54 ashimema it makes it appear properly again for debts.. but deletes silently for credits
13:54 cait hm we don't even mention the credits
13:55 Joubu but the patches is needed 'just in case'
13:55 ashimema master too i believe
13:55 cait so the ocnfirmatio is not 'has credits' but 'do you really want to...'?
13:55 Joubu patch*
13:56 Joubu cait: nope, that will be on the other bug report
13:57 ashimema 'do you really want to' but only for outstanding debits.. it now ignore outstanding credits entirely.
13:57 cait watching the screencasthelped
13:58 ashimema I think that was by design originally as it happens.. libraries didn't care about giving money back to patrons but they certainly do care if the patron owes them..
13:58 cait debits block
13:58 cait no ocnfirmation then
13:58 * ashimema has been down this road before now he thinks about it.
13:59 cait we could do a warning, like we have for holds now
13:59 ashimema correct.. for 'credits'.. but do the test for outstanding debits.. you should get a confirmation for that
13:59 cait for credits
13:59 cait can be overwriten, but you get it pointed out
13:59 cait as an enh
14:01 alex_a joined #koha
14:01 ashimema see the bug I added as a clone for that ;)
14:02 ashimema bug 24008 ;)
14:02 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24008 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Attempting to delete a patron with outstanding credits should warn and block the deletion.
14:02 cait already commented
14:03 ashimema :)
14:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24026: (bug 22847 follow-up) Display correctly max[onsite]issueqty (not the propa... <[…]0fdd42bfc5a19386e>
14:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24026: (bug 22847 follow-up) Remove c/p issues <[…]9ceff9753558c1db0>
14:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23985: (bug 21206 follow-up) Fix checkout list when "Hold pickup library match... <[…]9093b76f412f8aea5>
14:05 cait Joubu: I have problems reproducing the problem on bug 23854 - also missing a test plan...
14:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23854 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Cannot edit a suggestion
14:06 Joubu cait: see comment 1
14:07 cait i tried that
14:07 Joubu and comment 3
14:07 cait but no explosions
14:07 Joubu it does not explode on the UI
14:07 Joubu or maybe it does, I do not remember
14:07 cait ok, checking logs
14:08 ashimema how on earth did I miss the FIXME's in bug 23974.. thanks for pointing them out directly Joubu.. must have been a late night when i checked through that again.
14:08 cait but people... test plans -> commit message! ;)
14:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23974 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , hours_between and days_between lack tests
14:08 cait Joubu: it all behaves
14:10 ashimema I remember now..
14:10 ashimema yes.. Koha::Calander assumes you simply cannot checkout on a closed day and as such it always skips that day
14:11 ashimema even though hours_between and days_between don't mention this in their POD and as such could plausably be used on any days including closed one's..
14:11 Joubu cait: edit, change the status to "no status", save
14:11 cait ok, trying
14:11 cait btw, there is another for sev_q: No Status
14:11 Joubu => status is not updated and there is an error in the log
14:11 ashimema that's why the tests fail randomly for me and why I had to code in that 'make holiday always a day later'
14:12 cait Joubu: still nothing
14:12 Joubu is the status updated?
14:12 cait and status is unknown now
14:12 Joubu do you have the 3 dates set to today?
14:13 cait no, it's an older suggestion
14:13 cait trying that...
14:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #13: NOW UNSTABLE in 1 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D9_My8/13/
14:14 cait hm yes
14:14 cait i have
14:14 cait but I hsouldn't
14:14 cait it was created on another day
14:14 caroline_crazycatlady good morning!
14:14 inlibro joined #koha
14:14 cait good morning caroline_crazycatlady
14:14 cait oh, i deleted the dates earlier to provoke an error
14:14 cait so that kinda makes sense that it set today's date
14:14 sev_q hi caroline_crazycatlady !
14:15 cait Joubu: sorry... still all working nicely
14:15 cait (kind of a strange thing to apologize for)
14:16 Joubu cait: pm
14:23 cait sev_q: suggestion question for you: if I change the status of a suggestion from 'accepted' to another status, shoudl teh 'accepted on' be kept? say i change it to 'No status' or 'rejected'
14:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1001: SUCCESS in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1001/
14:26 cait hm also see ow that date changes don't save
14:27 sev_q cait : to me, the date should be cleared
14:28 cait I was leaning that way too, then i wondered... if the library is using a custom status that is set bettween acceted and ordered?
14:28 cait and you could still manually remove it
14:29 sev_q oh I see...
14:29 wizzyrea joined #koha
14:30 sev_q do you think it could happen ? for if the suggestion is not 'accepted', you can't order it
14:31 cait oh true
14:31 cait Joubu: what's with the second patch there?
14:31 cait there is no dependency... shoudl i test witout it?
14:32 Joubu nope,
14:32 Joubu ignore it
14:34 cait the gui is ocnfusing
14:34 cait youcan change the 'managed by' date... but saving is a 'managing' so it just changes it back to today...
14:34 cait and I still can't change the accepted on date..
14:34 cait it just resets to today
14:35 Joubu the code is super buggy
14:37 cait it's hard to see the bug
14:37 cait .. among strange behaviour
14:39 cait still onthing in the logs with strict
14:39 cait ah ok, changing to no status
14:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #471: UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/471/
14:45 cait I've added my test plan to the commit message
14:58 Joubu cait: thanks. If the bug was a feature (...), we will deal with it on a separate bug report
14:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #534: SUCCESS in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/534/
14:59 cait yep
15:00 oleonard joined #koha
15:05 oleonard Hi #koha
15:08 caroline_crazycatlady hi oleonard -~
15:09 cait hi oleonard :)
15:09 oleonard ~-~ oh no there's a bird in here
15:09 caroline_crazycatlady I see a serene face
15:10 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:10 wahanui Congratulations!
15:10 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #14: FIXED in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D9_My8/14/
15:12 calire left #koha
15:14 inlibro joined #koha
15:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1002: SUCCESS in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1002/
15:31 Dyrcona joined #koha
15:48 reiveune left #koha
15:53 corilynn I tried making another account on the wiki "corilynn.arnold" but still no love :(
15:57 cait corilynn: it needs moderation
15:57 cait let me check
16:00 cait i confirmed your request
16:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #472: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 0 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/472/
16:05 caroline_crazycatlady Can someone "in the know" confirm that these sysprefs require YAML syntax? AuthorityControlledIndicators, ItemsDeniedRenewal
16:06 caroline_crazycatlady For some, it's specified in the db, but not all
16:07 oleonard The descriptions of those don't suggest YAML to me
16:07 caroline_crazycatlady ok, good to know, thanks!
16:10 caroline_crazycatlady I want to update the manual for sysprefs using YAML syntax on how to properly format your content
16:11 oleonard I thought maybe there was an omnibus bug about converting such prefs to YAML but I don't see one.
16:12 caroline_crazycatlady I based my bug off of 17480, which suggest a validation for YAML
16:14 inlibro joined #koha
16:24 sev_q good bye #koha ! It was a great day :)
16:24 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23822: Fix deletion of patrons with credit <[…]2591e80657f5f6cae>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23825: table name is not always displayed <[…]81c513bff968b8c58>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23825: (QA follow-up) Remove database name <[…]5d080376afa1766d5>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23825: Add tests <[…]0cc75ca732970f9da>
16:25 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23825: Koha/Object.t might fail on a backtick <[…]172e5ef6400905424>
16:25 fridolin left #koha
16:27 corilynn cait, thank you! I finally got it to work!
16:30 corilynn ...and I already can't make the first meeting
16:30 ashimema hehe, no worries
16:52 wizzyrea hi
16:57 oleonard Hi wizzyrea
16:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #535: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/535/
17:10 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #473: STILL UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/473/
17:14 inlibro joined #koha
17:17 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23854: Fix failure on dates when editing a suggestion <[…]77a51a73d937ba2aa>
17:27 lisettelatah joined #koha
17:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #15: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D9_My8/15/
17:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1003: UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1003/
17:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #536: SUCCESS in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/536/
17:51 davidnind joined #koha
17:55 sophie_m joined #koha
18:03 lukeG joined #koha
18:05 tcohen hi
18:05 wahanui hi, tcohen
18:12 oleonard Hi tcohen I was just about to ping you
18:12 oleonard I found an interesting thread related to some of my kohadevbox problems
18:12 oleonard[…]bguest/issues/351
18:12 oleonard This seems to work:[…]comment-545391139
18:13 oleonard ...but even with that fix I still have a problem with the next stage, which I've mentioned before: "`playbook` does not exist on the guest: /vagrant/site.yml"
18:15 inlibro joined #koha
18:25 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:25 wahanui Congratulations!
18:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #16: FIXED in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D9_My8/16/
18:27 tcohen oleonard: can you vagrant ssh on that failed kohadevbox at all?
18:28 tcohen I would like to see the output of ls /vagrant
18:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #474: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 0 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/474/
18:29 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:29 wahanui Congratulations!
18:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1004: FIXED in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1004/
18:32 oleonard tcohen: No such file or directory
18:40 tcohen that's the hint
18:40 tcohen updatedatabase
18:40 tcohen locate vagrant
18:41 tcohen[…]olders/rsync.html
18:41 tcohen it says you need rsync
18:41 tcohen on your windows
18:55 kathryn joined #koha
19:01 liliputech_asu joined #koha
19:03 cait sorry, a little late
19:04 cait is it not meeting time?
19:04 oleonard In an hour I think
19:05 oleonard[…]iso=20191113T2000
19:05 caroline_crazycatlady I also have it in an hour in my calendar
19:06 ashimema Hope it's in an hour.. I've still got to get the kids into bed etv
19:06 ashimema Phew
19:06 cait i blame the vacation :)
19:06 cait ok, back to my book
19:09 caroline_crazycatlady I envy you! I had to wrench myself away from my book to come back from lunch break
19:10 davidnind left #koha
19:15 inlibro joined #koha
19:39 oleonard tcohen: I'm making progress. Everything works now except sync_repo
19:40 oleonard Oh wait, may have changed my config during troubleshooting...
19:40 tcohen awesome oleonard!
19:46 rangi morning
19:47 oleonard Hi rangi
19:47 caroline_crazycatlady hi rangi
19:47 ashimema evenin' #koha
19:49 andreashm joined #koha
19:51 * andreashm waves
19:53 thd joined #koha
20:01 ashimema #startmeeting General IRC meeting 13 November 2019
20:01 huginn Meeting started Wed Nov 13 20:01:13 2019 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at
20:01 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:01 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 November 2019)
20:01 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_13_november_2019'
20:01 ashimema #topic Introductions
20:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 November 2019)
20:01 ashimema #info Please introduce yourselves using "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes
20:01 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
20:01 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS-Europe, UK
20:01 caroline_crazycatlady #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inlibro, Montréal, Canada
20:01 ashimema #chair rangi
20:01 huginn Current chairs: ashimema rangi
20:01 ashimema #chair cait
20:01 huginn Warning: Nick not in channel: cait
20:01 huginn Current chairs: ashimema cait rangi
20:01 lisettelatah #info Lisette Scheer, Latah County Library District, USA
20:02 andreashm #info Andreas Hedström Mace, Stockholm University Library, Sweden
20:02 liliputech_asu #info Arthur Suzuki, BibLibre, FR
20:02 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
20:02 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
20:03 davidnind joined #koha
20:03 cait joined #koha
20:03 cait #info Katrin Fischer, Germany
20:04 ashimema hmm.. feels a little thin on the ground..
20:04 ashimema we'll wait a few more mins
20:04 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
20:04 caroline_crazycatlady thin? this is a crowd!
20:05 khall #info Kyle Hall, ByWater Solutions
20:05 andreashm =)
20:05 caroline_crazycatlady (sorry, I'm used to mdocs meetings with like 3 ppl)
20:05 bag !bang
20:05 AnnaBoten There is no hunt right now! You can start a hunt with the 'start' command
20:05 liliputech_asu my first koha general meeting :)
20:05 ashimema haha
20:05 aleisha #info Aleisha Amohia, Catalyst IT, New Zealand
20:05 bag #info Brendan Gallagher ByWater
20:05 ashimema nice entrance there bag
20:05 bag :P
20:05 ashimema :)
20:05 liliputech_asu :)
20:06 ashimema Right.. few more of us here nw :)
20:06 ashimema #topic Announcements
20:06 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 November 2019)
20:07 ashimema #info We are entering string freeze for the 19.11 release as of the end of this meeting. Go forth and translate :)
20:07 ashimema Bernardo has already created the new branch on for me and uploaded the strings.
20:08 ashimema Did I spot rangi a second ago..?
20:08 cait not on translate yet, but that might take a bit longer
20:08 davidnind #info Kohacon20 - Submissions for talks close on 1 December
20:09 ashimema I see them on translate cait?
20:09 cait only have like 6 changes for German, that seems unrealistic :)
20:09 ashimema though listed at the bottom instead of the top for some reason.
20:09 cait - it probably just takes a little while longer
20:09 caroline_crazycatlady yeah, mine is 100% done... ??
20:09 ashimema ah.. perhaps not fully there yet then.. I'll catch him after the meeting.
20:10 cait caroline_crazycatlady: would be nice, eh? :)
20:10 ashimema thinks davidnind.. any other kohacon20 updates?
20:10 caroline_crazycatlady lol! I feel underwhelmed!
20:10 cait rangi: KohaCon20? :)
20:10 aleisha i have kohacon updates!
20:10 davidnind #info The third Pakisatan Kohacon is 16-18 April 2020 in Lahore, Pakistan
20:11 aleisha so as davidnind already noted, talk submissions close on 1 december so get them in!
20:11 ashimema ooh.. fire away :)
20:11 rangi #info Chris Cormack, Catalyst IT, New Zealand
20:12 aleisha also we'll be updating on sponsorship soon but we have started having some conversations already. at this point we are accepting cash sponsorship as well as acknowledging organisations that sponsor their people to attend in work time
20:12 ashimema ptfs-e have asked for internal submissions by the end of this week.. just trying to work out who to send etc then we'll submit up to you guys shortly.
20:13 aleisha sounds great
20:14 aleisha those are the key updates for now, any other news will be posted to the list :)
20:14 ashimema #info KohaCon20 Sponsorship conversations are underway. Cash donations are welcome but organisations sending deligate will also be acknowledged :)
20:14 ashimema great, thanks..
20:14 ashimema any other announcements?
20:14 davidnind #info Nice write-up of the Maldives Library Association and National Library Koha training https://infomalias.wordpress.c[…]ul-koha-training/
20:15 ashimema moving on then
20:15 davidnind Koha is everywhere :)
20:15 ashimema #topic Update on releases
20:15 Topic for #koha is now Update on releases (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 November 2019)
20:15 inlibro joined #koha
20:16 ashimema #info 19.11 has progressed nicely the last few weeks, thanks to all for their hard work.. We're entering string freeze as of the end of this meeting.
20:17 ashimema #info 19.05 et al missed their release window in October due to too many other commitments so the November release will be a bumper one.
20:18 ashimema ok.. don't think any of the rmaints are present so I can't think of any other updates to give there..
20:18 ashimema onto the next topic we march
20:18 ashimema #topic Election of 20.05 release team
20:18 Topic for #koha is now Election of 20.05 release team (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 November 2019)
20:19 ashimema #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_20.05 20.05 Roles
20:19 oleonard uh oh... short on release maintainers?
20:19 cait yep
20:20 caroline_crazycatlady I'm willing to let davidnind continue as manager
20:20 ashimema We are still missing a couple of key positions I'm afraid.. I've been trying to temp various people but haven't suceeded yet.
20:20 caroline_crazycatlady docs manager that is
20:20 cait but i think we should still have the vote and then add them later?
20:20 ashimema Names, RMaint's for 19.11 and 18.11
20:20 davidnind caroline_crazycatlady: Will try and do a bit better this time:-D
20:21 rangi someone from catalyst will do 18.11
20:21 rangi we'll work out who later
20:21 caroline_crazycatlady davidnind: do you want to continue? I was thinking of you as a strategy manager and I could be operations manager?
20:21 tcohen catalyst+++
20:21 ashimema catalyst++
20:21 davidnind caroline_crazycatlady: sounds like a plan
20:21 ashimema sounds like a great idea to me caroline_crazycatlady
20:21 davidnind catalyst++
20:22 ashimema share the role, share the load :)
20:22 cait ok, so missing the 19.11 rmaint now, right?
20:23 ashimema correct cait
20:23 ashimema thd, are you not standing for wiki curator?
20:23 caroline_crazycatlady davidnind: ok, I'll do the nitty gritty (taiga, gitlab) and you can do the broader stuff which you started to do brilliantly
20:23 ashimema be nice to get that migration completed ;)
20:24 thd Yes, I would have added my name but I wanted to finish the migration first.
20:24 caroline_crazycatlady (love the docs plan)
20:24 davidnind caroline_crazycatlady++
20:24 cait caroline_crazycatlady++ davidnind++
20:24 ashimema ++
20:24 thd I am about to have a working migration script.
20:24 davidnind thd++
20:25 thd It already works but just missing some pieces.
20:25 ashimema Does anyone have any thoughts on a stable rmaint?
20:26 tcohen cait
20:26 tcohen :-P
20:26 cait tcohen
20:27 cait and if you want me to do less QA...
20:27 cait but i will do it if we can't come up with another solution
20:27 thd I added my name.
20:27 cait but the 19.11 is the most busy, so it takes a lot of time
20:27 ashimema biblibre felt they didn't have anyone with the expertise to step into any rmaint roles.. Frido needs a well deserved break from it
20:27 andreashm cait++
20:27 ashimema thanks thd
20:29 rangi if no one else does, I can help cait with 19.11 (she is vitally important to QA, so I wouldn't want to take away from that, so would prefer if someone else did it)
20:29 ashimema if it comes to it I could share some of the rmaint load.. but it feels like we're really starting to pull on the same small group of people for everything..
20:29 rangi snap ashimema :)
20:29 ashimema development will suffer if we're pulling resources out of SO and QA pools.
20:29 ashimema ++
20:30 rangi how about
20:30 rangi i volunteer as mentor
20:30 rangi for 19.11
20:30 rangi so that someone who wants to try can, with the knowledge they can lean on me
20:30 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
20:30 wahanui Congratulations!
20:30 oleonard That's a great offer!
20:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #475: FIXED in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/475/
20:31 tcohen is the 19.11 Rmaint the only empty position?
20:31 rangi yep
20:32 cait sowe could rangi's offer... we have a backup plan
20:32 cait and see if someone steps up?
20:32 cait ok, that English didn't work so well
20:32 liliputech_asu well. given we don't use 19.11 @biblibre I don't think anyone will fit the position. would have more sense than someone from biblibre work a bit on 18.11. I proposed Paul to do it but being junior he thought it would have been early
20:33 ashimema that would be fantastic rangi... I was thinking simlar thoughts.. happy to mentor but also know the level of commitment I already have as rm
20:33 cait I tink the important bit is to dedicate time regularly
20:34 cait it's not super hard once you have set everything up
20:34 ashimema agreed.. they're important roles, but it's as much about process as anything.. the technicalityof it isn't that challenging (and you can always push back on devs for help for the technical bits)
20:34 cait if something didn't apply, I pushed it back to devs for rebase
20:34 cait that usually worked quite well
20:35 cait but you should do a fair bit of testing especially if there have been conflicts
20:35 ashimema I'm happy to mentor too.. that way we'd have pretty much all timezones covered.. rangi and I being on oposite side of the globe and all.
20:35 rangi sounds good
20:36 kidclamp I can help too betwen your timezones
20:37 liliputech_asu 'kay. got to talk to paul_p about it, i would happily apply but guess I shouldn't do it without his approval? :)
20:37 ashimema Shall we vote on what we've got and I'll keep hunting for a name to put on that role in the lead up to this release.
20:37 oleonard liliputech_asu: If we all vote for you he'll have no choice!
20:37 liliputech_asu hah! ^^
20:37 tcohen hahaha
20:38 liliputech_asu I already have most of the technical stuff installed by the way :)
20:38 andreashm liliputech_asu++
20:38 ashimema brill.. I feel a little more confident now :)
20:39 liliputech_asu oleonard = evil genius ;)
20:39 ashimema OK.. so..
20:39 ashimema Shall we vote on the page is it now stands.. or does anyone have any specifics they'd like to query first?
20:40 cait shall we vote in liliputech_asu ? :)  he could still step back :P
20:40 liliputech_asu rangi: if I'm going to apply to an RMaint role, i think it makes more sense that I apply for 18.11 rmaint since that's the release we currently support for our client
20:41 oleonard Is it the same for you rangi?
20:41 liliputech_asu but if it's non relevant then I may fit in 19.11 then
20:41 tcohen I need to leave, count me as a positive vote please :-D
20:42 rangi you can flip it around if you want, put catalyst in 19.11, and you in 18.11 liliputech_asu
20:42 ashimema thanks tcohen for sticking around.. I realise it was home time for you a little while ago
20:42 rangi we'll sort it out
20:43 donna joined #koha
20:43 ashimema lets vote on the rest and we can shuffle the rmaint around a bit as we finalise the details
20:43 liliputech_asu m'kay
20:43 ashimema ok.. just phrasing the vote
20:44 ashimema #startvote Do we agree to the release team as proposed on https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_20.05 with the exception that the 19.11 release maintainer is still to be found? yes,no,obstain
20:44 huginn Begin voting on: Do we agree to the release team as proposed on https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_20.05 with the exception that the 19.11 release maintainer is still to be found? Valid vote options are yes, no, obstain.
20:44 huginn Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
20:44 rangi #vote yes
20:44 aleisha #vote yes
20:44 liliputech_asu #vote yes
20:44 andreashm #vote yes
20:44 cait #vote yes
20:44 lisettelatah #vote yes
20:44 ashimema #vote yes
20:44 thd #vote yes
20:44 caroline_crazycatlady #vote yes
20:45 bag #vote yes
20:45 oleonard #vote yes
20:45 donna #vote yes
20:45 davidnind #vote yes
20:46 * ashimema watches all the people come out of the woodwork to vote and then dissapear again
20:46 cait :)
20:46 liliputech_asu (just realizing than much API stuff I've been looking around for couple months is on 19.11... :)
20:46 cait civic duties... right?
20:46 liliputech_asu cait++
20:46 ashimema 3
20:46 ashimema 2
20:46 ashimema 1
20:46 ashimema #endvote
20:46 huginn Voted on "Do we agree to the release team as proposed on https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_20.05 with the exception that the 19.11 release maintainer is still to be found?" Results are
20:46 huginn yes (13): davidnind, liliputech_asu, lisettelatah, andreashm, ashimema, bag, cait, rangi, caroline_crazycatlady, oleonard, thd, aleisha, donna
20:47 ashimema Thankyou everyone
20:47 ashimema onto our last topic..
20:48 ashimema #topic Set date and time for next meeting
20:48 Topic for #koha is now Set date and time for next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 November 2019)
20:48 cait ah THAT topic :)
20:48 ashimema 11th December sounds reasonable for people?
20:49 cait yep
20:49 liliputech_asu great :)
20:49 caroline_crazycatlady good
20:49 davidnind +1
20:49 thd I may be flying to California that day but +1.
20:50 ashimema shall we stick to the 'flip/flop' time arrangment and go with the earlier slot..
20:50 liliputech_asu which is the earlier slot?
20:50 ashimema or, rangi, are you guys going to be starting to ramp up kohacon20 thought and as such shall we do a later one again?
20:51 rangi save that for january
20:51 andreashm early one sounds good. =)
20:51 ashimema erm.. 1pm UTC I believe at this time of year
20:51 liliputech_asu any would do for me =)
20:51 ashimema brill
20:51 liliputech_asu *thumbsup*
20:51 ashimema so.. for clarity thats
20:52 caroline_crazycatlady can you do 14utc?
20:52 ashimema 11 December 2019, 13 UTC
20:52 ashimema 14 works for me still
20:52 liliputech_asu Still works for me as well
20:53 ashimema ok.. 14 it is then
20:53 caroline_crazycatlady thank you!
20:54 ashimema #info Next meeting: 11 December 2019, 14 UTC
20:54 ashimema thankyou everyone for attending :)
20:54 ashimema #endmeeting
20:54 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
20:54 huginn Meeting ended Wed Nov 13 20:54:24 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
20:54 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-11-13-20.01.html
20:54 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-11-13-20.01.txt
20:54 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]13-20.01.log.html
20:54 davidnind ashimema++
20:54 caroline_crazycatlady ashimema++
20:54 cait ashimema++
20:54 liliputech_asu !ashimema++
20:54 AnnaBoten ashimema's karma is now 1
20:55 davidnind left #koha
20:55 thd I need some advice about a little Postgres difficulty.
20:55 oleonard Oh no competing karma tracking
20:55 lisettelatah ashimema++
20:55 liliputech_asu ashimema++ then :)
20:55 oleonard !liliputech_asu++
20:55 AnnaBoten liliputech_asu's karma is now 1
20:55 oleonard :D
20:55 ashimema lol
20:55 liliputech_asu :)
20:56 thd Has anyone experienced Postgres refusing to drop a database or user?
20:56 ashimema meetings script run :)
20:56 * oleonard will see y'all tomorrow
20:56 rangi cya
20:56 liliputech_asu will leave for dinner now (hungry ^^) good evening everyone :)
20:57 hayley joined #koha
20:57 andreashm bye all
20:58 thd role Whatever cannot be dropped because some objects depend on it
20:59 ashimema thanks liliputech_asu :0
20:59 ashimema enjoy tea
20:59 ashimema sorry thd, never had that sort of issue before..
21:00 * ashimema heads off too now.. time to see the other half
21:00 cait have a nice time of day all
21:01 thd ashimema: I have not fully explored yet but I think the cause is that the user has permissions for more than one database instead of the username and database name are the same convention.
21:01 kidclamp @later tell fridolin please backport 23680
21:01 huginn kidclamp: The operation succeeded.
21:03 thd ashimema: I will sort the problem one way or another.  I hope it is not some trap that requires dropping the entire database cluster to resolve.
21:06 thd Sadly, I will have to do other things again in a few hours until the beginning of next week as is my current schedule.
21:15 inlibro joined #koha
22:15 inlibro joined #koha
22:32 lukeG joined #koha
23:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #182: SUCCESS in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/182/
23:05 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
23:05 wahanui Congratulations!
23:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #192: FIXED in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/192/
23:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #191: UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/191/
23:09 Marie-Luce exit
23:15 inlibro joined #koha
23:27 lukeG1 joined #koha
23:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #183: SUCCESS in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/183/
23:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #193: SUCCESS in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/193/
23:46 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
23:46 wahanui Congratulations!
23:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #192: FIXED in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/192/

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary