IRC log for #koha, 2016-08-10

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:51 CHRIS111112 joined #koha
01:07 kathryn joined #koha
01:18 Francesca joined #koha
02:03 Francesca joined #koha
02:11 craigbutosi joined #koha
02:40 kathryn joined #koha
02:58 Francesca joined #koha
04:38 Francesca joined #koha
04:41 cait joined #koha
04:57 dcook joined #koha
05:11 Francesca joined #koha
05:29 laurence joined #koha
05:33 Francesca joined #koha
05:45 * cait waves
05:47 cait drojf++ #nightly builds and other things :)
06:04 * mveron waves back, is just filing the de-DE numeric field validation bug
06:12 * cait waves at mveron
06:34 magnuse joined #koha
06:39 * magnuse waves
06:48 morgane joined #koha
06:49 sophie_m joined #koha
06:54 morgane hi #koha !
06:58 Joubu now displays the correct url for the Koha website ;)
07:00 cait @later tell rangi did you see comment#9 on bug 16780? (backporting request)
07:00 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
07:00 cait i gues i don#t want to ask what it said before?
07:03 cait bbl :)
07:03 cait left #koha
07:10 drojf joined #koha
07:10 drojf morning #koha
07:10 magnuse moin drojf
07:22 fridolin joined #koha
07:22 fridolin hie
07:29 drojf hei magnuse and fridolin
07:30 Mike-CSPL joined #koha
07:31 rangi yeah i did cait, but i dont do 3.22
07:32 rangi @later tell cait yes I did, but i maintain 3.20.x not 3.22.x
07:32 huginn rangi: The operation succeeded.
07:39 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:39 gaetan_B hello
07:39 wahanui niihau, gaetan_B
07:41 magnuse kia ora rangi and gaetan_B
07:52 magnuse drojf: any new on Bug 16662? just curious :-)
07:52 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16662 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, mirko, NEW , Letsencrypt II: Return of the cryptosaurus. (make it work for existing instances)
07:52 magnuse s/new/news/
07:53 cait joined #koha
08:00 magnuse cait!
08:00 eythian hi
08:00 wahanui kia ora, eythian
08:05 magnuse hiya eythian
08:16 wizzycrayfish joined #koha
08:20 LibraryClaire joined #koha
08:21 LibraryClaire hi #koha
08:23 eythian hello LibraryClaire
08:23 eythian @wunder ams
08:23 huginn eythian: The current temperature in Schiphol, Badhoevedorp, Netherlands is 12.9°C (10:19 AM CEST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Light Rain Showers. Humidity: 81%. Dew Point: 10.0°C. Pressure: 30.19 in 1022 hPa (Rising).
08:23 eythian 12.9°!
08:23 LibraryClaire hi eythian
08:23 LibraryClaire @wunder LCY
08:23 huginn LibraryClaire: The current temperature in London City, United Kingdom is 14.0°C (8:50 AM BST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 72%. Dew Point: 9.0°C. Pressure: 30.27 in 1025 hPa (Steady).
08:24 eythian it looks like it should be warm out there, and there's no wind. But it's not. It's weird.
08:28 magnuse @wunder boo
08:28 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Bodo, Norway is 10.0°C (10:20 AM CEST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Light Rain Showers. Humidity: 76%. Dew Point: 6.0°C. Pressure: 29.71 in 1006 hPa (Steady).
08:28 magnuse @wunder ciutadella
08:28 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Ciutadella de Menorca, Ciutadella De Menorca, Spain is 24.0°C (10:27 AM CEST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 55%. Dew Point: 15.0°C. Pressure: 30.06 in 1018 hPa (Steady).
08:29 drojf hi eythian and LibraryClaire
08:29 drojf magnuse: it's on my list, but there are a few other things before that
08:29 drojf i blew all my non-existing playtime away on nightlies ;)
08:30 drojf it might wait until the hackfest
08:31 drojf where you could test :)
08:32 LibraryClaire hi drojf
08:33 magnuse drojf: nightlies seem like a very good idea too :-)
08:33 magnuse i will test in marseille if you put it together!
08:33 drojf 10 utc is in 1,5 hours?
08:34 drojf no late candidate for kohacon 2017 i guess
08:34 magnuse is there a meeting?
08:35 drojf no, it's bidding deadline
08:35 magnuse ah
08:35 drojf and instant win for the philippines
08:36 magnuse yay!
08:36 drojf unless something comes up
08:36 magnuse but yeah, i think tere is ~1,5 left until 10utc
08:36 drojf i was wondering when the US question came about participant numbers
08:36 drojf if they want to bid
08:46 cdickinson_ joined #koha
08:46 wizzycrayfish @wunder nzwn
08:46 huginn wizzycrayfish: The current temperature in Wellington, New Zealand is 5.0°C (8:30 PM NZST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 87%. Dew Point: 3.0°C. Windchill: 4.0°C. Pressure: 30.33 in 1027 hPa (Steady).
08:46 wizzycrayfish 5 that is too cold.
08:46 wizzycrayfish clear so gonna be cooooold as tonight
08:46 cdickinson_ @wunder lower hutt
08:46 huginn cdickinson_: The current temperature in Waterloo, Lower Hutt, New Zealand is 4.1°C (8:40 PM NZST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 76%. Dew Point: 0.0°C. Windchill: 4.0°C. Pressure: 30.33 in 1027 hPa (Steady).
08:46 * cdickinson_ nods in agreement
08:47 wizzycrayfish always a bit warmer in lyall bay
08:47 eythian @wunder ams
08:47 huginn eythian: The current temperature in Schiphol, Badhoevedorp, Netherlands is 15.3°C (10:35 AM CEST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Scattered Clouds. Humidity: 76%. Dew Point: 11.0°C. Pressure: 30.18 in 1022 hPa (Rising).
08:47 eythian well that lept up fast
08:47 wizzycrayfish hey that's nice weather.
08:47 drojf @wunder txl
08:47 huginn drojf: The current temperature in Rue du Capitaine Jean Maridor, Berlin, Germany is 17.6°C (10:45 AM CEST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 62%. Dew Point: 10.0°C. Pressure: 30.06 in 1018 hPa (Steady).
08:47 wizzycrayfish hi eythian
08:47 eythian it was 13 about half an hour ago
08:47 cdickinson_ pretty remarkable considering it's summer there
08:48 drojf global warming does that
08:48 wizzycrayfish hum.
08:48 eythian yeah, the past week or so hasn't been very summery
08:48 wizzycrayfish i have some friends who just moved to ams from nz, I'm sure rangi alerted you to them
08:49 magnuse wizzycrayfish: snow in the mountains?
08:49 wizzycrayfish yes :D
08:49 wizzycrayfish snow on the visible-from-wellies tararuas even!
08:49 wizzycrayfish even a bit on the orongorongo's, which I can see from my house
08:50 * wizzycrayfish goes to find that photo
08:52 eythian wizzycrayfish: he mentioned that they exist and gave them my email, I have yet to hear from them though.
08:52 wizzycrayfish they are probably too busy eating croissants.
08:52 wizzycrayfish :D
08:53 eythian croissants are especially Dutch :)
08:53 eythian more likely cheese sandwiches
08:53 wizzycrayfish[…]63189023670095872
08:54 wizzycrayfish there is one of the about 20 brilliant wellies photos from today
08:54 wizzycrayfish it was a Wellington Good Day (tm)
08:54 wizzycrayfish (after about a week of positively abhorrent weather)
08:56 wizzycrayfish[…]63286494349922304
08:57 wizzycrayfish[…]63245477349367808
08:57 wizzycrayfish ok I'm done now :)
08:57 cait morning #koha
08:57 LibraryClaire hi cait
08:58 cait hi LibraryClaire_away :)
08:58 magnuse wizzy
08:58 magnuse gah
08:58 magnuse wizzycrayfish: nice pics, thanks!
08:59 wizzycrayfish how about you are you having reasonable weather?
08:59 wizzycrayfish eythian: cheese sandwiches!
09:00 wizzycrayfish do you have especially good cheese sandwiches?
09:01 magnuse with gouda!
09:02 wizzycrayfish gouda sandwiches!
09:02 magnuse[…]_of_Dutch_cheeses
09:03 magnuse hm, that list is a bit short for a hackfest
09:03 magnuse[…]of_French_cheeses
09:03 magnuse that's more like it
09:04 wizzycrayfish magnuse++
09:04 eythian wizzycrayfish: the cheese is so important here that they name towns after the types.
09:05 magnuse lulz
09:06 wizzycrayfish[…]015/10/giphy3.gif like this?
09:06 eythian pretty much yes
09:12 Francesca joined #koha
09:38 Anna_ joined #koha
09:48 Francesca joined #koha
09:50 mveron lunchtime
09:50 wahanui somebody said lunchtime was a terrible time for a meeting
09:56 LibraryClaire joined #koha
10:15 eythian wizzyrea: it was probably me
10:15 eythian err
10:16 eythian wahanui: it was probably me
10:16 wahanui eythian: what?
10:50 Oak joined #koha
10:50 Oak joined #koha
10:54 Oak_ joined #koha
10:54 Tylathos joined #koha
10:55 Tylathos Hey:9
11:05 marcelr joined #koha
11:05 marcelr hi #koha
11:06 LibraryClaire hi marcelr
11:06 marcelr :)
11:07 marcelr @later tell drojf Test/WWW/ 1.42 will be fine
11:07 huginn marcelr: The operation succeeded.
11:08 drojf marcelr: bug 17087
11:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17087 normal, P5 - low, ---, mirko, Needs Signoff , Set Test::WWW::Mechanize version to 1.42
11:08 marcelr will look at ti
11:08 marcelr it
11:10 drojf tiny patch :)
11:11 marcelr done
11:14 Tylathos short question :D
11:14 Tylathos if i make a bug for a new feature, how detailed should the description/comment be?
11:14 drojf marcelr: thanks!
11:15 drojf Tylathos: as detailed as necessary :P you can also put an RFC in the wiki if it is something big
11:15 Tylathos No im writtend enough RFC at work :D I'm not gone write any of these here :D
11:16 Tylathos drojf: and what version should i choose?
11:16 drojf master
11:16 drojf dev work is always done against master
11:17 magnuse here are some useful tips: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]iki/Category:RFCs
11:17 drojf or. almost always
11:18 Tylathos bug 17101
11:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17101 new feature, P5 - low, ---, T.Reimann95, ASSIGNED , Confirm a question before check in
11:18 Tylathos is it so correct?
11:23 magnuse Tylathos: looks good to me
11:23 magnuse there is a similar feature, where you can define a message per itemtype that is shown when you check in, but without the yes/no buttons
11:23 magnuse maybe you can build on that?
11:24 Tylathos yes it's build on that feature
11:24 magnuse cool
11:25 Tylathos it only add a new check in message category :)
11:30 oleonard joined #koha
11:30 oleonard Hi all
11:31 Tylathos hi oleonard
11:31 LibraryClaire hi oleonard :)
11:35 meliss joined #koha
11:36 oleonard @wunder 45701
11:36 huginn oleonard: The current temperature in Longview Hts, Athens, Ohio is 22.7°C (7:36 AM EDT on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 91%. Dew Point: 21.0°C. Pressure: 30.11 in 1020 hPa (Rising).
11:37 eythian @wunder ams
11:37 huginn eythian: The current temperature in Schiphol, Badhoevedorp, Netherlands is 15.5°C (1:23 PM CEST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 67%. Dew Point: 9.0°C. Pressure: 30.18 in 1022 hPa (Steady).
11:38 eythian I guess it's stopped warming up here
11:38 LibraryClaire @wunder LCY
11:38 huginn LibraryClaire: The current temperature in London City, United Kingdom is 17.0°C (12:20 PM BST on August 10, 2016). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 52%. Dew Point: 7.0°C. Pressure: 30.27 in 1025 hPa (Steady).
11:42 marcelr eythian: zelfs voor een hollandse zomer zijn dit pet waarden
11:43 eythian marcelr: it was 13 when I got up this morning, that's barely a warm winter's day
11:44 marcelr ;)
11:44 eythian hoping it clears up on Friday, wanting to go to Uitdam see the meteors
11:44 marcelr it should be better
11:46 jzairo joined #koha
11:46 eythian forecast is for a clear evening, so that's hopeful
11:52 oleonard Tylathos: I like the idea of Bug 17101 a lot. Is it something you're working on?
11:52 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17101 new feature, P5 - low, ---, T.Reimann95, ASSIGNED , Confirm a question before check in
11:53 sophie_m joined #koha
11:54 Tylathos oleonard: yes i do. I'm currently helping an unsalaried library. And becaus the person who work there are mostly over 60, we need this function, so that they don't forget to control the cd's ^^
11:54 oleonard Yes, that's exactly how I can see us using the feature too.
11:58 Tylathos the good thing is, that i can use a lot of work already done :) i just have to make them together :)
11:59 * oleonard sends cookies to whoever added the batch delete option to the staff client cart
12:00 magnuse Tylathos: bug 10513 introduced the per itemtype message
12:00 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10513 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, magnus, CLOSED FIXED, Light up a warning/message when returning a chosen item type.
12:01 Tylathos magnuse: i know and i will use that prework done :)
12:01 magnuse cool
12:02 Tylathos i will just add an new category and make and if question in perl befor the item is check out. It sound's more complicated, then the real work rly is :D at the moment my problem is that my ftp server don't work :D
12:04 Kohanna joined #koha
12:05 ericar joined #koha
12:13 Tylathos is this guide still up to date? https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]evelopment_Server
12:16 cait kohadevbox?
12:16 wahanui kohadevbox is at
12:16 cait there are multiple ways on how to set up a dev environment
12:17 cait i have a 'classic' git installation - but also a lot of people seem to be using kohadevbox
12:18 cait Tylathos: hm i would probably not use that guide
12:18 cait git installation?
12:18 cait gitify?
12:18 wahanui gitify is at
12:19 cait i'd use kohadevbox, gitify or install a bit differnetly than in that guide
12:19 Tylathos ok thx :)
12:20 cait on a first glance this would be a bit more like i did it in the past: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]a_on_ubuntu_-_git
12:20 cait using koha_perl_deps
12:20 cait and running Makefile.PL - the changing paths part of the one you found looks a bit complicated
12:32 Scott-CSPL joined #koha
12:34 tcohen joined #koha
12:34 craigbutosi joined #koha
12:34 tcohen hola
12:35 craigbutosi Hi Tomas, How are you this morning?
12:35 tcohen hi craigbutosi
12:39 oleonard Does anyone know if Bug 2629 is still valid?
12:39 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=2629 minor, PATCH-Sent (DO NOT USE), ---, ago, In Discussion , Diacritics not being ignored when searching
12:40 tcohen is it about zebra? or just SQL queries?
12:40 tcohen the former wouldn't be valid
12:41 LibraryClaire hi tcohen
12:41 oleonard It's about zebra as far as I know tcohen
12:51 cait oleonard: it is valid f you are not using ICU
12:51 tcohen i think it should be closed and a new bug opened if someone finds a reproducible bug
12:51 cait oleonard: there are some features not working with ICU - so there is still good reason not to use it if you don't need to
12:51 cait like exact search
12:52 cait callnum,ext
12:54 oleonard cait: I'm inclined to go with tcohen's suggestion for what to do with 2629. What do you think?
12:55 JoshB joined #koha
12:56 cait sec
12:56 cait sorry, phone
12:57 tcohen my reasoning is that the bug report seems dirty right now (patches pushed, patches that shouldn't be pushed, no clear path for a solution, etc)
12:57 tcohen if some of this bug is still reproducible we should fill a new one
12:59 NateC joined #koha
13:00 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:02 magnuse joined #koha
13:06 oleonard Does anyone have the Display856uAsImage system preference turned on? It doesn't look to me like it works.
13:19 barton joined #koha
13:23 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 10148: Marc21 field 007 builder improper reload values <[…]132392f0a34439c65> / Bug 17038: Fix XSS in catalogue/ <[…]ac58e2f7ac1689ae5> / Bug 17036: Fix XSS in <[…]mmitdiff;h=96a9c2
13:31 mario joined #koha
13:33 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 7441 - DBRev <[…]4a8e3edf7ea11b2c5> / Bug 16929: [QA Follow-up] Add dependency for Bytes::Random::Secure <[…]dcc81f984dd4744e5> / Bug 16929: [QA Follow-up] Shortcut methods and use statements <;
13:36 craigbutosi joined #koha
13:39 meliss joined #koha
13:41 amyk joined #koha
13:43 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 17074: Follow-up: fixing encoding issues with multiple search terms <[…]93fb88409b3310363> / Bug 17074: Fix links in result list of 'scan indexes' and keep search term visible <[…]4e0ae5def3be886ee> / Bug 17053 Clearing search term in Reports <http://git.
13:47 edveal joined #koha
13:50 kmlussier joined #koha
13:53 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 16806: no error message for 'too_soon' renewal <[…]00810c354c4d23554> / Bug 16776: Do not forget external language choice in language switcher <[…]6c19292659333f8c8> / Bug 17082: Translatability: Fix sentence splitting in <http://git.koha-commun
13:56 CHRIS111112 joined #koha
14:03 mveron Hmm, I have an endless loop in installer after latest git pull. intranet-error.log says 'Database is 16.0600012 and Koha is 16.0600013'
14:03 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 16969 cgi->param used in list context in <[…]ecc595e399df31781> / Bug 17040: Fix translation on context menu when editing items <[…]48e6b3c9b7b3af69b> / Bug 17020: Do no pass findborrower to the template <
14:03 mveron It seems that does not set the new $DBversion in database
14:04 tcohen mveron: tell khall just in case
14:04 marcelr maybe an error somewhere in the latest dbrevs ? or a memcache thing ?
14:04 khall !
14:04 tcohen mveron, restart memcached
14:05 * tcohen has seen that
14:10 mveron I even re-started the server and went directly to staff client, log in for installer, next, says "Everything went OK", continue to log in, falls back to STEP=1
14:10 tcohen ctrl+shift++r?
14:10 * tcohen abandons his lazy attitude and goes review
14:11 mveron tcohen: ctrl+shift+r does not work
14:12 achylles joined #koha
14:12 tcohen hm}
14:12 tcohen it looks ok to me
14:13 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 17052: Display patron category description in the sidebar of paycollect <[…]ea6b494da1d59f1b0> / Bug 17055 - Add classes to different note types to allow for styling on checkins... <[…]2bfedd435ed7bd133> / Bug 17078 - Format fines on <http
14:16 marcelr mveron: just updated to 13 without problems
14:17 drojf i had that on a production system with 3.22. to 3.22.8 i think
14:17 mveron I added a warn on line ~12798 and inside if ( CheckVersion..) for
14:18 mveron First warn appears, second not. It must be something in CheckVersion
14:19 tcohen mveron: are you running plack?
14:19 mveron Yes
14:19 tcohen :-D
14:19 tcohen sudo koha-plack --restart instance
14:19 tcohen it needs to re-read the file
14:19 tcohen from which it picks the code version
14:20 tcohen so, the DB is upgraded, but to Plack, the code is older
14:20 marcelr that should be it, i ran with memcache but without plack
14:20 Joubu -R should be added
14:20 tcohen Joubu: stop using plackup instead of starman :-P
14:21 marcelr yeah
14:21 * tcohen knows starman accepts more or less the same switches, though
14:22 Joubu tcohen: there is no way to reload automatically?
14:22 tcohen i filled a bug for that
14:22 marcelr with plackup you have this watch stuff
14:22 tcohen but I found that plackup recomends not using it in production
14:22 marcelr true
14:23 Joubu no I'd not use -R in production
14:23 marcelr we should probably remove it from the codebase ?
14:23 tcohen ah, on kohadevbox
14:23 Joubu but in production you should know that you have to restart memcached+plack
14:23 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 7741 - DBRev - Add IGNORE to insert in case of backporting <[…]55552e0a9d639b4fa> / Bug 16944: Add "email" and "url" classes when edit or create a vendor <[…]9b3baf2352d9757ac> / Bug 16953: Acquisitions home: Remove trailing &#8250; from brea
14:23 kidclamp joined #koha
14:25 tcohen Joubu: we could write our own middleware
14:25 Tylathos Is today the migration day, becaus of that many commint(s) ?
14:26 tcohen or have it reloaded in the *CGI::new = sub... line
14:26 tcohen in plack.psgi
14:26 cait Tylathos: usually that happens every day
14:26 mveron sudo koha-plack --restart instance and koha-plack --restart do not help, still trapped
14:26 cait bit slower during vacation time i guess :) pushing to master happens continouusly
14:26 Tylathos cait: wow this is a realy produktiv community :D
14:26 drojf mveron: restart memcached?
14:27 cait we are :) but at the moment it's a bit slower - not always that much
14:27 cait git?
14:27 wahanui git is[…]Control_Using_Git
14:27 cait hm not that one
14:27 cait - you can see the commits
14:27 cait and
14:27 cait you can see how many bug changes every day, newest features pushed etc.
14:28 Tylathos hm, is everything stable which is pushed to the master branch?
14:30 cait master is not to be used for production
14:30 cait but everything that is pushed has been signed off and passed QA
14:31 cait and only the Release Manager can push to master
14:32 Tylathos ^^ i see it right that every month a new release is scheduled?
14:32 cait a release from master is only every 6 months
14:32 cait the next is in november
14:32 cait there will be a feature freeze and a string freeze at some point
14:33 cait so after that date we don't push new featrues to master for a while and then no strings - so that translators can finish before the release
14:33 Dyrcona joined #koha
14:33 cait the monthly releases are for the stable versions - those are separate branches in git
14:35 Tylathos ah ok, i understand :)
14:50 talljoy joined #koha
14:56 CHRIS111113 joined #koha
15:04 rocio joined #koha
15:06 CHRIS111114 joined #koha
15:11 fridolin left #koha
15:22 Tylathos joined #koha
15:26 rocio1 joined #koha
15:34 morgane bye #koha
15:34 morgane left #koha
16:19 Joubu What's the STACK authorised values linked to 952$j?
16:19 cait i was never able to figure it out
16:21 Joubu I need to add a FK on marc_subfield_structure.authorised_value
16:21 Joubu but it will be a nightmare :-/
16:21 cait that sounds like a bad plan
16:21 cait because i am pretty sure some people have reused fields
16:21 cait for 952 probably not so problematic... but i know for location that it's sometimes used as a free text field
16:22 Joubu marc_subfield_structure.authorised_value used as a free text field??
16:22 cait hm, but imight bemisunderstanding
16:22 cait this day is too long and my index won't index...
16:22 cait no sorry
16:22 cait I did misunderstand
16:22 cait i thought about the items
16:22 cait ignore me
16:22 Joubu k :)
16:23 cait i am trying to add a new search index to this installation... and it all works but one and i can't find the mistake :(
16:37 cait typo... of course
16:39 Joubu 942$a is linked to a av category "itemtypes", but it does not seem to be added by the installer
16:40 cait it's a virtual one
16:40 cait like branches i think
16:40 cait it doesn't exist
16:40 cait not as an authrised value, there is some magic elsewhere that knows that this is the itemtypes table
16:40 cait hm
16:40 cait i think i was thining about 942$c
16:40 * cait will stop talking now
16:41 Joubu erk yes
16:41 Joubu pffffff
16:41 * Joubu hates authorised values
16:41 cait heh
16:41 * Joubu hates authoriZed values as well
16:41 cait lol
16:42 * cait is just glad her index indexes now :)
16:54 magnuse index all the things!
17:22 LibraryClaire joined #koha
17:24 ericar_ joined #koha
17:37 cait oleonard++
17:37 cait xslt--
17:37 cait gr.
17:58 misilot joined #koha
17:59 oleonard I wonder how long it will take me to look for the "Save" button in the floating toolbar when editing patrons, instead of scrolling to the bottom.
17:59 cait i got almost used to it now
18:00 laurence left #koha
18:22 oleonard Bug 7045
18:22 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7045 normal, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Default-value substitution inconsistent
18:22 oleonard I did not know that Koha had default value substitution!
18:36 barton me neither!
18:45 cait joined #koha
18:50 cait dev meeting in a few minutes
18:51 cait but no topics on the agenda - anyone around for it?
18:51 cait https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ng_10_August_2016
18:51 kidclamp around
18:51 kidclamp I think barton too
18:53 oleonard I'm only around for another 20 minutes or so
18:56 Colinc joined #koha
18:59 Joubu I am around too
18:59 Joubu But nothing much to say :)
18:59 Joubu Actually yes, but I'll send an email to the list tomorrow (did not prepare anything yet)
19:00 drojf joined #koha
19:00 cait just got off the phone, reading bakc
19:01 cait are there topics?
19:01 drojf hi. not really here
19:01 cait otherwise maybe we should push it by 2 or 4 weeks maybe
19:01 cait it's pretty quiet still with people on vacation it feels
19:01 oleonard I agree
19:03 cait drojf: do you have something to discuss?
19:05 drojf cait: not really
19:05 drojf for nightlies it would be cool if someone could signoff bug 15200
19:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15200 normal, P5 - low, ---, mirko, Needs Signoff , t/Creators.t fails when using build-git-snapshot
19:06 drojf because that is the last one i apply manually atm
19:06 cait ok
19:06 cait :)
19:07 Joubu The only thing maybe
19:08 cait heh, shall is tart the meeting after all? :)
19:08 Joubu bug 15758
19:08 wahanui it has been said that bug 15758 is almost there!
19:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15758 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Move the C4::Branch related code to Koha::Libraries - part 4
19:08 Joubu we need a quick QA on this one
19:08 Joubu it's a nightmare to rebase and oleonard did a very great job on signoff
19:09 cait #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 10 August 2016
19:09 huginn Meeting started Wed Aug 10 19:09:07 2016 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at
19:09 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:09 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 10 August 2016)
19:09 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_10_august_2016'
19:09 cait let's make this quick
19:09 cait #topic Introductions
19:09 wahanui #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
19:09 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 10 August 2016)
19:09 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ng_10_August_2016
19:09 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries
19:09 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
19:10 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
19:10 Colinc #info Colin Campbell PTFS-Europe
19:10 drojf #info Mirko Tietgen, Berlin, Germany
19:10 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
19:10 cait ok
19:10 bag #info brendan gallagher bywater
19:10 cait #topic Announcements
19:10 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 10 August 2016)
19:10 ericar_ joined #koha
19:10 cait bag?
19:10 wahanui it's his birthday!
19:10 bag :P
19:11 bag bag?
19:11 wahanui it's his birthday!
19:11 bag forget bag
19:11 wahanui bag: I forgot bag
19:11 bag no announcements from me :)
19:11 bag khall: you have anything?
19:11 cait neither from me :)
19:12 barton #info Barton Chittenden, BWS, USA
19:13 cait ok, moving
19:13 cait i am going to jump to bugs in discussion
19:13 cait as there are no submissions for coding guideline changes
19:13 cait #topic Bugs in discussion
19:13 Topic for #koha is now Bugs in discussion (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 10 August 2016)
19:13 cait drojf: what was your bug again?
19:14 cait #info drojf needs a  signoff on bug 15200 for the nightly builds of the packages
19:14 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15200 normal, P5 - low, ---, mirko, Needs Signoff , t/Creators.t fails when using build-git-snapshot
19:14 drojf yes that one
19:14 cait #info Joubu asks for speedy QA on bug 15758 as it's hard to keep current/rebase
19:14 drojf or just send it through qa. it's only a build dependency
19:14 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15758 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Move the C4::Branch related code to Koha::Libraries - part 4
19:14 cait anything else?
19:14 wahanui i heard anything else was just being crap
19:15 Joubu yep
19:15 Joubu bug 16579
19:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16579 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, In Discussion , Use separate memcached namespace for caching koha-conf.xml
19:15 Joubu just talked with kidclamp and we need eyes on this one
19:15 kidclamp joubu++
19:15 Joubu it's important for our caching system
19:16 cait #info We need more eyes on bug 16579 - as it's important for our caching system
19:16 cait discussing the implementation or checking it works?
19:17 Joubu both
19:17 oleonard Sorry folks, gotta go.
19:17 Joubu It's in discussion because I'm not sure it's 100% ready for signoff
19:17 Joubu for can be tested and reviewed
19:17 Joubu s/for/but
19:19 cait ok
19:19 cait anything else?
19:19 wahanui anything else is just being crap
19:19 Joubu not for me
19:19 cait ok, i will jump to set timefor next meeting if that is ok?
19:20 cait #topic Set time of next meeting
19:20 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 10 August 2016)
19:20 cait a month?
19:20 wahanui i think a month is more than enough time.
19:20 cait hm if we do one in 2 weeks
19:21 cait we could get into a nice rhythm with the community meetings - every 2 weeks
19:21 barton sounds good to me, cait!
19:22 cait so 24th?
19:22 cait which time?
19:22 wahanui well, which time is better for my area? 10:00+0000 or 22:00+0000?
19:23 Joubu not 19UTC :)
19:24 cait suggest something :)
19:25 Joubu 15 ?
19:25 wahanui 15 is fine by me
19:25 Joubu If it's ok for wahanui...
19:25 drojf lol
19:25 drojf works for me
19:25 cait ok
19:25 drojf not sure about non-europe
19:25 Joubu 16 ?
19:25 wahanui hmmm... 16 is pretty awesome
19:25 Joubu :)
19:25 cait we had 19 utc now
19:25 Joubu 17 ?
19:25 wahanui 17 is about perfect for sleeping.
19:26 cait i think until we go much later it will still be hard for outside of europe
19:26 cait i think 20 / 20.30 could work for nz
19:26 cait not sure about australia
19:26 cait or we go into the other direction and make it much earlier
19:27 drojf 7 utc? :P
19:27 barton 15:00 or 22:00 is ok by me, as is 20:00.
19:28 cait what is 7 here?
19:29 drojf 9
19:29 cait ok by me
19:30 Brooke joined #koha
19:30 Brooke any non Yank football fans on?
19:30 drojf we could try it and see wha thappens
19:31 cait ok
19:31 kidclamp 7utc is 3am for me, not so likely, but once a month is doable
19:31 cait we wouldn#t keep it at that time
19:31 kidclamp :b
19:31 cait but shall we try it out?
19:32 kidclamp +1
19:33 Joubu ok for me
19:33 cait #agreed Next meeting is August 24th at 7 UTC
19:33 cait thx all
19:33 cait #endmeeting
19:33 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to the #koha IRC chat | Code of conduct -[…]/code-of-conduct/ | Please use for pastes | Installation guide for Koha is
19:33 huginn Meeting ended Wed Aug 10 19:33:33 2016 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
19:33 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-08-10-19.09.html
19:33 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]6-08-10-19.09.txt
19:33 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]10-19.09.log.html
19:33 drojf cait++
19:39 kidclamp cait++
19:40 cdickinson_ joined #koha
19:40 drojf good night #koha
19:43 rhamby joined #koha
19:44 barbara joined #koha
20:13 tcohen joined #koha
20:14 tcohen hi
20:14 wahanui what's up, tcohen
20:15 tcohen calm down, wahanui
20:15 wahanui tcohen: excuse me?
20:20 JesseM joined #koha
20:23 mveron good night #koha
20:34 meliss joined #koha
21:17 andreashm joined #koha
21:17 * andreashm waves
21:21 Francesca joined #koha
21:52 rangi well that was annoying
21:53 kathryn joined #koha
21:54 andreashm rangi: what was?
21:54 wahanui was is cql.. or forget.. jcamins care to pipe up ;)
21:54 andreashm joined #koha
21:56 rangi sposta be in christchurch but the plane was all iced up
21:56 tcohen rangi: hi!
21:57 rangi heya tcohen
22:24 tcohen joined #koha
22:27 will1410 joined #koha
22:27 will1410 joined #koha
22:28 NateC joined #koha
22:52 Francesca joined #koha
23:44 chrisvella__ joined #koha
23:48 rocio1 joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary