IRC log for #koha, 2014-05-16

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:37 * dcook wishes that z39.50 targets all used the same Bib-1 set...
00:37 dcook Or implemented it in the same way..
00:37 dcook Whoa, it's 10:30!
00:53 eythian nope, 12:53
00:53 dcook Well, sure, now :p
00:53 dcook How'd the ESing go last night, eythian?
00:54 eythian dcook: good, made significant process. You could actually use it right now if you didn't mind a lot of things being missing.
00:55 eythian like, facets, searching on anything other than a keyword search, that sort of hting
00:55 eythian sorting
00:55 eythian all the things no one ever uses anyway :)
00:55 dcook hehe, exactly!
00:55 dcook That's really cool though :)
01:03 NateC joined #koha
01:16 mtompset I'm curious, is there a URL for the specification of UNIMARC? I was wondering if it has 952 fields. And if that sounds dumb, I haven't had caffeine at all today.
01:17 eythian 952 isn't a MARC21 thing either
01:17 eythian it's a koha thing
01:17 mtompset -- well, it was a MARC21 historically. :P
01:18 eythian you're thinking 852 perhaps
01:18 eythian[…]data_fields_(9xx)
01:18 mtompset 852 was before that.
01:18 eythian oh, the unimarc thing is somewhat incomplete from the look of it
01:18 eythian I'd guess then that maybe it uses 952 as well
01:19 eythian find a koha library with unimarc and peek at the marc record
01:19 mtompset But basically, you are saying that if I go hunting for a 952 in the marcxml SQL field, it should be there regardless of UNIMARC or MARC21?
01:19 mtompset -- I'm in the midst of thinking of tests to run for the changes I'll make on bug 11592.
01:19 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11592 normal, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, ASSIGNED , opac scripts do not respect MARC tag visibility
01:20 dcook mtompset: Nope
01:20 mtompset And then trying to determine what tests to run and how.
01:20 dcook The UNIMARC installs use a different field I believe
01:20 dcook 955 or something I think
01:20 mtompset oh... DOH!
01:20 dcook Take a look at the facet stuff
01:20 mtompset marcfieldfromkoha.
01:20 dcook Actually..maybe it is 952...
01:21 * dcook swears he's seen different ones..
01:21 mtompset You may be right.
01:21 eythian the out of data, unimplemented stuff on the wiki refers to 995
01:21 eythian but I don't really know
01:21 mtompset But if I use GetMarcFromKohaField, it will tell me. :)
01:21 dcook If it is 995, their indexing is going to be wonky
01:22 mtompset Because there is the embedded items parameter to GetMarcBiblio.
01:22 mtompset So, if I am going to write thorough tests for GetMarcBiblio, I will need to check items, and stuff.
02:12 eythian wahanui: are you a bot?
02:12 wahanui eythian: wish i knew
02:12 eythian wahanui: are \you a bot is <reply>No, \I am a human.
02:12 wahanui ...but are you a bot is <reply>
02:12 eythian oh
02:25 BigRig joined #koha
02:25 Callender joined #koha
02:27 mtompset Yes, that was a good video. :)
02:28 phasefx joined #koha
02:31 barton_ joined #koha
02:40 barton joined #koha
02:54 irma_ joined #koha
02:59 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 11241: update the Italian MARC21 setup for 3.16 <[…]2a132d89db22bf3e4> / Bug 12259 - fix version numbers in dependencies <[…]e8f7f7162c3324d57> / Bug 12251: fix error in sample_notices.sql (ru-RU) <[…]koha.git;a=commit
03:01 jenkins_koha Starting build #1754 for job Koha_master (previous build: SUCCESS)
03:44 rocio_around left #koha
03:52 eythian rangi: now have keyword vs. specific field (e.g. title) searching working in ES. Next stop: sorting.
03:52 eythian let's see if I can do that before beer o'clock
03:53 rangi nice!
03:53 dcook \o/
04:05 eythian hmm
04:09 wajasu joined #koha
04:14 wajasu interesting
04:18 dcook wajasu: Quite interesting
04:25 wajasu :0
05:04 cait joined #koha
05:12 dcook morning cait
05:18 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #1754: UNSTABLE in 2 hr 18 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]Koha_master/1754/
05:18 jenkins_koha * Magnus Enger: Bug 12209 - Fix currency symbol for NOK
05:18 jenkins_koha * Tomas Cohen Arazi: Bug 12251: fix error in sample_notices.sql (es-ES)
05:18 jenkins_koha * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12251: fix error in sample_notices.sql (fr-FR)
05:18 jenkins_koha * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12251: fix error in sample_notices.sql (ru-RU)
05:18 jenkins_koha * Robin Sheat: Bug 12259 - fix version numbers in dependencies
05:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12209 minor, P5 - low, ---, magnus, Pushed to Master , Fix currency symbol for NOK
05:18 jenkins_koha * Koha SAB CINECA: Bug 11241: update the Italian MARC21 setup for 3.16
05:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12251 blocker, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to Master , Error in sample_notices.sql (es-ES)
05:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12259 normal, P3, ---, robin, Pushed to Master , Invalid dependency module version number
05:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11241 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, RESOLVED INVALID, DHXD
05:19 cait morning dcook
05:19 cait sorry, still waking up
05:23 laurence joined #koha
05:41 JesseM_away joined #koha
06:02 paxed whee adultborrower!
06:19 dac joined #koha
06:37 reiveune joined #koha
06:37 reiveune hello
06:37 wahanui what's up, reiveune
06:43 cait morning all and bbl
06:44 sophie_m joined #koha
06:46 paxed is there a way to force patrons to change their password?
06:52 * magnuse waves
06:54 paul_p joined #koha
06:55 dcook yo magnuse
06:55 dcook paxed: I don't think there is currently any built in mechanism for that
07:08 magnuse howdy dcook
07:15 cait joined #koha
07:15 cait hi #koha
07:20 dcook yo cait
07:20 dcook I think it's nearly time for me to buzz home
07:21 cait yeah :)
07:23 dcook Hope everyone has a good Friday/weekend :)
07:24 grex_ joined #koha
07:27 pastebot joined #koha
07:27 ibeardslee joined #koha
07:27 druthb_away joined #koha
07:27 jenkins_koha joined #koha
07:27 liw joined #koha
07:32 kivilahtio joined #koha
07:35 eythian hi cait
07:37 kivilahtio eythian: hi!
07:37 eythian kivilahtio: hello
07:37 wahanui hi, eythian
07:39 kivilahtio does anybody know why I cannot login from outside the I have this basic form copied directly from the
07:39 kivilahtio
07:39 kivilahtio there are web articles which say that using this form and parameters should do the trick?
07:40 eythian is it on the same domain? There might be cross-site issues?
07:41 eythian kivilahtio: you'll be happy to know I have basic searches working almost properly with ES. There are issues with sorting that are Monday's job.
07:41 kivilahtio eythian: very happy!
07:41 kivilahtio eythian: Looking forward to signing off your patches!
07:41 eythian the next thing will probably be starting with facets, or maybe advanced search.
07:41 eythian that'll be a little while off just yet.
07:41 magnuse eythian: very cool!
07:42 cait hi eythian
07:42 * cait votes facets ;)
07:42 eythian (in case you're wondering, I'm just poking at the computer before I bike home - I have to go to training early (for me) in the morning.)
07:42 eythian facets it is then ;)
07:43 cait have fun and be careful in training
07:43 thd joined #koha
07:43 eythian either way, they both have to happen
07:43 cait we can't get you beat up now that you are going to work on facets
07:43 eythian heh
07:44 eythian ES has some special facets functions that I know nothing about yet.
07:45 thd Does any one know what is happening with the delayed mail for the Koha list?
07:45 cait not sure, how long have you been waiting?
07:46 eythian thd: it's a problem for me too
07:46 eythian I emailed the list admin today, but haven't had a reply yet
07:46 thd I have not seen my message pop out now for 4 days.
07:46 kivilahtio gah, my issue had diacritic issues :D
07:46 kivilahtio ä in password , not marked as utf8 :)
07:46 eythian Oh, I haven't tested ES with diacritics.
07:46 eythian I should do so
07:47 cait you shoudl!
07:47 cait thd: koha main list? not sure who moderates it hm.
07:47 eythian I have to wait for rangi to finish what he's been working on so I can do a reindex.
07:47 paxed is there any place i could put a template so it could be used from both opac and intranet?
07:47 eythian cait: yeah, the main list
07:48 paxed (in the source tree, that is)
07:48 eythian it's moderated by a few people, but I suspect that it's a sysadmin level issue
07:48 eythian paxed: short answer, probably nowhere.
07:48 paxed code duplication is not FTW.
07:48 eythian you could symlink but in general it's a weird thing to want
07:49 kivilahtio eythian: what are you training?
07:49 eythian <-- kivilahtio
07:49 kivilahtio cool!
07:50 kivilahtio I should get back to dojo as well :) maybe soon
07:50 eythian I'm going for my black belt later this year
07:50 thd eythian: Yes, the delay does give the impression of more than not enough attention from the list moderators.
07:51 eythian thd: I suspect it's a mail flow problem, but it's hard to be sure from the outside.
07:51 kivilahtio wow
07:51 kivilahtio congratulations!
07:51 eythian I haven't got it yet, that may be premature.
07:54 paxed eythian: bug 12270
07:54 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12270 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Create a directory for templates shared with opac and intranet
07:54 thd I will wait to see if the issue is resolved next week before I repost my message to the kohadevel list.
07:54 kivilahtio eythian: you are almost there! I know you can get it if you just train hard!
07:55 eythian paxed: a shared template module directory probably wouldn't be the worst idea.
07:55 * thd goes back to sleep
07:56 cait good night thd :)
07:56 eythian (I was thinking the logic .pl files behind it, if they have much shared code it should probably be pulled into a Koha:: module.
07:56 eythian )
07:56 thd good morning ;)
07:56 eythian kivilahtio: yeah, I need to get back into a 3 times a week habit.
08:00 magnuse eythian: never mind the "special facets functions" of ES - just implement something yourself. how hard can it be? ;-)
08:00 eythian magnuse: probably harder than letting ES do it :)
08:00 magnuse nah, can't imagine that ;-)
08:00 eythian the hard bit will be figuring out how Koha expects to receive facet information, all that stuff is woefully underdocumented.
08:02 eythian I am taking the policy that "any function longer than a screen is too big" so hopefully anyone looking at my code can work out what I've done, along with documentation (and eventually when the API settles more, unit tests.)
08:05 * magnuse cheers eythian on
08:09 kivilahtio eythian: +1 for ES based faceting :)
08:10 eythian :)
08:10 cait eythian: don't expect too much of koha... the facets code is...
08:11 eythian cait: all I need to know is what I'm expect to return to make it show up, I don't care how koha currently works it out.
08:16 jenkins_koha Starting build #34 for job Koha_3.14.x (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE)
08:32 ashimema morning #koha
08:32 magnuse hiya ashimema
08:33 ashimema sounds as though eythian is on a real ES mission at the moment.. so good to see
08:33 eythian alright, time to bike home. It's coldish out there, but should be a tail breeze.
08:33 ashimema nice
08:34 * eythian &
08:48 magnuse @wunder wellington
08:48 huginn magnuse: Error: No such location could be found.
08:48 magnuse @wunder wellington, nz
08:48 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Wellington, New Zealand is 11.0°C (8:30 PM NZST on May 16, 2014). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 82%. Dew Point: 8.0°C. Pressure: 30.21 in 1023 hPa (Steady).
08:48 magnuse @wunder boo
08:48 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Bodo, Norway is 7.0°C (10:20 AM CEST on May 16, 2014). Conditions: Light Drizzle. Humidity: 93%. Dew Point: 6.0°C. Windchill: 2.0°C. Pressure: 29.95 in 1014 hPa (Steady).
09:03 atheia joined #koha
09:06 * magnuse waves to atheia
09:07 atheia Hiya magnuse!
09:07 cait hi atheia
09:07 cait :)
09:08 atheia Morning cait :-)
09:13 kivilahtio have a great weekend!
09:25 fridolin joined #koha
09:25 fridolin hie all
09:27 atheia hi fridolin
09:33 fridolin I've just created a critical bug : Bug 12271
09:33 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12271 critical, P5 - low, ---, chris, Needs Signoff , valid-templates.t does not test bootstrap opac templates
09:33 fridolin it found that the template test tool does not test bootstrap templates :O
09:34 fridolin since I use it to test the backport of patches to 3.14.x, it is very important =-O
09:34 cait do the tests pass at least when it does?
09:34 cait :)
09:34 fridolin cait: there a a fiew errors but on nearly deprecated pages
09:35 fridolin it should be fixed anyway
09:35 cait true
09:35 cait and the pages as well
09:35 nlegrand Hey #koha !
09:37 nlegrand I think I've fixed my zebra indexation problem :). It was due to bad MARC field created by batch modifications outside of Koha. It is doing weird UTF-8 overencoding. Worst case is a MARCXML field of more than 12Ko. That's was why zebraidx was segfaulting...
09:38 magnuse ouch
09:38 nlegrand It was a bad week for my nerves, but a good one for my understanding of Zebra ^^
09:39 cait :)
09:39 magnuse it's when things break you learn new things ;-)
09:46 fridolin yep ;)
09:50 nlegrand ^^
09:55 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.14.x build #34: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 38 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]b/Koha_3.14.x/34/
09:55 jenkins_koha * Jonathan Druart: Bug 11493: Revert "Bug 6869 Batch item modification fails whit accented characters"
09:55 jenkins_koha * Frédéric Demians: Bug 11663: fix display of holding tab in Bootstap OPAC when opacbookbag syspref is disabled
09:55 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11493 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , Batch Item Modification not handling unicode characters
09:55 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6869 normal, P3, ---, fcapovilla, CLOSED FIXED, Batch item modification fails if accented characters are used in the modification form.
09:55 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11663 trivial, P5 - low, ---, frederic, Pushed to Stable , Bootstap theme opac holding tab improperly displayed when opacbookbag syspref is disabled
09:56 jenkins_koha Starting build #35 for job Koha_3.14.x (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE)
10:27 fridolin rm 3.14 message : I just pushed Bug 10611
10:27 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10611 major, P1 - high, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , C4::Context->dbh checks if the DB is still running
10:27 fridolin it should improve performance on db acess
10:28 fridolin since it touches C4::Context, it should be well tested : branch 3.14.x
11:20 alex_a joined #koha
11:41 tcohen joined #koha
11:56 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.14.x build #35: STILL UNSTABLE in 2 hr 0 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]b/Koha_3.14.x/35/
11:56 jenkins_koha Owen Leonard: Bug 11636 - make it possible to remove patrons from patron list during add process
11:56 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11636 normal, P3, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Stable , Impossible to remove patrons from patron list during add process
11:57 jenkins_koha Starting build #36 for job Koha_3.14.x (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE)
11:59 ashimema_ joined #koha
12:12 meliss joined #koha
12:13 collum joined #koha
12:17 NateC joined #koha
12:17 ashimema joined #koha
12:36 tcohen joined #koha
12:36 magnuse druthb!
12:36 wahanui Well, she finally snapped, like we all knew she would.
12:41 tcohen morning!
12:41 wahanui morning is, like, a state of the cait
12:46 druthb magnuse!
12:46 wahanui magnuse is probably a Norwegian giant.
12:46 druthb tcohen!
12:46 Callender_ joined #koha
12:46 cait morning tcohen
12:46 druthb cait!
12:47 cait druthb!
12:47 druthb :)
12:47 druthb @wunder 77098
12:47 huginn druthb: The current temperature in Greenway Plaza, Houston, Texas is 17.2°C (7:47 AM CDT on May 16, 2014). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 82%. Dew Point: 14.0°C. Pressure: 30.13 in 1020 hPa (Rising).
12:49 ashimema @wunder stevenage, uk
12:49 huginn ashimema: The current temperature in Pin Green, Stevenage, United Kingdom is 21.1°C (1:43 PM BST on May 16, 2014). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 53%. Dew Point: 11.0°C. Pressure: 30.48 in 1032 hPa (Steady).
12:53 magnuse @wunder boo
12:53 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Bodo, Norway is 7.0°C (2:20 PM CEST on May 16, 2014). Conditions: Light Rain. Humidity: 87%. Dew Point: 5.0°C. Windchill: 2.0°C. Pressure: 30.04 in 1017 hPa (Rising).
13:05 kmlussier joined #koha
13:06 kmlussier left #koha
13:19 SherryS joined #koha
13:20 SherryS left #koha
13:30 talljoy joined #koha
13:34 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.14.x build #36: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 37 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]b/Koha_3.14.x/36/
13:34 jenkins_koha * Jonathan Druart: Bug 10611: Use mysql_auto_reconnect instead of ping
13:34 jenkins_koha * Galen Charlton: Bug 10611: (follow-up) cache DBMS driver code in context object
13:34 jenkins_koha * JaTara Barnes: Bug 11415: Add syspref to toggle SCO receipt printing
13:34 jenkins_koha * Kyle M Hall: Bug 11415 (QA Followup) fix whitespace
13:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10611 major, P1 - high, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , C4::Context->dbh checks if the DB is still running
13:34 jenkins_koha * Fridolin Somers: Bug 11415: DBRev
13:34 jenkins_koha * Jonathan Druart: Bug 11616: remove jQuery tablesorter plugin
13:34 jenkins_koha * Galen Charlton: Bug 11616: (follow-up) remove tablesorter CSS
13:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11415 minor, P5 - low, ---, jendayi30, Pushed to Stable , SCO has no option to disable automatic receipt printing
13:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11616 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , The tablesorter plugin is no longer in use
13:35 jenkins_koha Starting build #37 for job Koha_3.14.x (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE)
13:36 ashimema @later tell bag Did you ever get anywhere with that scheme to record a days transactions from a big site to allow us to rerun them for plack testing?
13:36 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
13:39 thd-away joined #koha
13:41 talljoy joined #koha
13:53 fridolin see u
13:53 fridolin left #koha
14:16 rocio joined #koha
14:57 tgoat joined #koha
15:16 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.14.x build #37: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 40 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]b/Koha_3.14.x/37/
15:16 jenkins_koha Pasi Kallinen: Bug 11631: Make i18n toolchain ignore useless strings
15:16 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11631 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, pasi.kallinen, Pushed to Stable , Make translation toolchain ignore useless translatable strings
15:35 JesseM joined #koha
15:57 reiveune bye
15:57 reiveune left #koha
16:13 khall @later tell cait can you take a look at the last comment on bug 9303?
16:13 huginn khall: The operation succeeded.
16:15 cait bug 9303
16:15 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9303 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, In Discussion , relative's checkouts in the opac
16:15 cait khall: it's on my list.. just covered in work right now and I think it won't make it into 3.18 now because of strings
16:16 khall cool, thanks!
16:17 cait i thik we also forgot to set a date for another dev meeting?
16:17 cait should do that at the next general meeting
16:23 jwellner-Stanwood joined #koha
16:24 jwellner-Stanwood left #koha
16:37 laurence left #koha
16:45 mtompset joined #koha
16:45 mtompset Greetings, #koha.
16:58 slef joined #koha
17:07 DaSa joined #koha
17:40 * magnuse waves to mtompset and #koha in general, then wanders off to make pizza
17:40 mtompset Enjoy the pizza, magnuse. :)
17:41 magnuse will do! :-)
17:42 * JesseM waves back to magnuse. Enjoy your pizza.
17:49 cait left #koha
18:00 tcohen joined #koha
18:03 jwellner-Stanwood joined #koha
18:23 thd-away joined #koha
18:24 DaSa left #koha
18:24 thd-away joined #koha
18:26 cait joined #koha
18:26 mtompset Greetings, cait.
18:27 cait hi mtompset
18:43 wajasu joined #koha
18:45 wajasu this may be useful for the elasticsearch,mysql,http monitoring
19:36 kmlussier1 joined #koha
19:40 paul_p joined #koha
20:11 bshum joined #koha
20:35 thd-away joined #koha
20:37 thd-away` joined #koha
20:49 bshum joined #koha
21:46 pianohacker joined #koha
21:46 pianohacker hi
21:48 pianohacker gmcharlt: okay, thanks. Do you know of any resources on implementing inter-target relevance ranking? Regardless of whether the results come through ranked, there'll have to be some ranking after the fact
21:56 jcamins pianohacker: there are a couple of articles on that subject that I've seen cited, but I don't have any references handy.
21:57 pianohacker okay
21:57 pianohacker jcamins: for context, I'm working on implementing a basic Z39.50 metasearch tool for the advanced cataloging module
21:58 pianohacker jcamins: pazpar2 has caused a bevy of problems, so I think replacing it will help a lot
21:58 jcamins pianohacker: I figured that was what you were talking about.
21:58 pianohacker cool, just wanted to be sure :)
21:58 jcamins Take a look at work on...
21:58 jcamins bah.
21:58 jcamins I can't remember the term.
21:59 pianohacker happy for any advice in general, I'm wading into water with lots of crocodiles
22:00 cait left #koha
22:02 jcamins The most common approach uses the Borda voting method.
22:02 jcamins I'd look at the proceedings of SIGIR.
22:04 pianohacker jcamins: Borda for relevance ranking? I've seen borda voting but never in that context. Interesting. Thanks
22:04 jcamins Yeah, that's my understanding.
22:05 pianohacker Be fun to stop banging my head against JS UI and Perl OOP crap and dig into a nice meaty algorithm
22:08 jcamins You say that now...
22:11 jcamins Gosh, I have not missed it being warm enough for our neighbors to be outside on their balcony.
22:11 jcamins The five-year-old is very fond of standing out on the balcony and screaming "HI HI HI HI HI" at the top of his lungs... for a long time.
22:12 pianohacker young'uns have an amazing lung capacity sometimes
22:16 kmlussier joined #koha
22:24 bag hola
22:27 bag @later tell ashimema (we ended up going another path)  So I decided to just do it and you should see a bunch of small patches from eythian that will update things.  Next step is we're going to put a small library in production on it - to clean up the final bugs
22:27 huginn bag: The operation succeeded.
22:28 bag @later tell ashimema the biggest stumbling block currently is the stage/manage MARC area - looking at work arounds or possibly a rewrite of that
22:28 huginn bag: The operation succeeded.
22:30 pianohacker bag: what's this about?
22:30 bag pianohacker: Sent 8 hours and 48 minutes ago: <ashimema> Did you ever get anywhere with that scheme to record a days transactions from a big site to allow us to rerun them for plack testing?
22:31 pianohacker ahh gotcha
22:31 bag yeah pretty cool :)
22:31 bag actually I have some bugs that need some testing if you have a dev server up with plack running
22:31 bag if not pianohacker - you should have a dev server with plack running :)
22:32 pianohacker on the list ;)
22:35 bag heya pianohacker how's the project going?
22:36 pianohacker field session is going decent, trying to get them up to speed on stuff. They're learning web technologies, Perl and Koha's many quirks at the same time, so they're getting firehosed a bit
22:36 pianohacker koha is running on their machines, though, so that's good :)
22:37 bag good
22:37 bag yeah talk about a firehose
22:38 bag mouth::firehose
22:39 pianohacker definitely...
23:08 talljoy joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary