IRC log for #koha, 2022-04-20

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
01:32 dpk joined #koha
02:21 mtj hi tuxayo, re 30034 - you can ignore :)
06:36 reiveune joined #koha
06:36 reiveune hello
06:36 wahanui hello, reiveune
06:47 fridolin joined #koha
07:02 matts hi !
07:05 lds joined #koha
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30540: Fix perl critic complaint of leading zeros <https://git.koha-community.org[…]3e44ff4b0375641e1>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30540: Unit test <https://git.koha-community.org[…]ece294cdbb198be46>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30540: eval on set_time_zone <https://git.koha-community.org[…]c475492c6976b5dab>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30518: Unit test <https://git.koha-community.org[…]a4632876f08a54640>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30518: Correct DateTime maths for needs_advancing <https://git.koha-community.org[…]1a0f8274a2c4aace9>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30509: Fix configuration of Notices accordion widget <https://git.koha-community.org[…]bdba5275010a6b521>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30488: Fix error when placing recall via OPAC <https://git.koha-community.org[…]6325aca5c936c533f>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30435: Remove unused MACLES cataloging plugin <https://git.koha-community.org[…]9ea2d6ba6ac3d65bc>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30223: Move book cover image upload JS to a separate file <https://git.koha-community.org[…]bdefbbc159f67c470>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29602: (follow-up) fix duplicate, missing or mismatching <span> <https://git.koha-community.org[…]697e9ff3bb12722de>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29602: (follow-up) fix crash: SET KohaSpan => USE KohaSpan <https://git.koha-community.org[…]66cb54314bd5c8bfc>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29602: (follow-up) Fix TT tags broken due to missing % <https://git.koha-community.org[…]d42e8da9fb45ad68c>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29602: (follow-up) Surround strings with span tag <https://git.koha-community.org[…]82fcbf9205822f8ec>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29602: Surround strings with span tag <https://git.koha-community.org[…]589da15653c7c8e8e>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29483: Further improve performance of script <https://git.koha-community.org[…]e894d460ef5adc94d>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29483: Unit tests <https://git.koha-community.org[…]86de5e0f4987b227e>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29483: Check ItemsAnyAvailableAndNotRestricted once per patron <https://git.koha-community.org[…]35cc04eeda8c51633>
07:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25815: SIP Checkout: add more information on why the patron is blocked. <https://git.koha-community.org[…]d436a17e7b4ca3c58>
07:33 fridolin today meeting https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing_20_April_2022
07:33 fridolin (tomorrow 4am for me)
07:34 rangi[m] 2am for me :)
07:35 fridolin rangi[m]: yey good to see u
07:37 rangi[m] i think we are 22 hours apart :) which actually makes us closest to each other in time, just on a whole different day :)
07:38 fridolin funny indeed
07:38 fridolin for new year and Xmas
07:38 fridolin we call our familly in the morning and they are already drunk :D
07:38 rangi[m] hehe
07:41 fridolin rangi[m]: you may come to KohaCon22 US ?
07:42 fridolin i'm planning on comming
07:43 rangi[m] im not sure we will have the budget to go, but perhaps
07:46 fridolin maybe KohaCon25 in NZ wooooo
07:47 rangi[m] :-)
07:47 severine_q joined #koha
07:47 severine_q Hi Koha !
07:56 rangi[m] hi severine_q
07:57 severine_q Kia ora rangi[m] !
08:03 alohabot 🎁 🦄 Koha 'master' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  🥪🍭🍛
08:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Stable build #437: UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_U_Stable/437/
08:08 magnuse_ joined #koha
08:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Next build #18: UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_U_Next/18/
08:24 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #795: STILL UNSTABLE in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/795/
08:26 davidnind joined #koha
08:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U21 build #146: UNSTABLE in 58 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U21/146/
08:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_Sid build #12: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 5 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_Sid/12/
08:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1927: UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1927/
09:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #366: UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/366/
09:21 alohabot 🎁 🤡 Koha '19.11.x' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  🍙🍛🍠
09:24 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #863: UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/863/
09:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D10 build #252: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_D10/252/
09:31 magnuse__ joined #koha
09:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1981: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 7 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1981/
09:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #597: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 2 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/597/
09:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #370: FAILURE in 2 min 49 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/370/
09:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U21 build #30: SUCCESS in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U21/30/
09:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U20 build #281: FAILURE in 2 min 46 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U20/281/
09:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #455: SUCCESS in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/455/
10:20 oleonard Hi all
10:20 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D11 build #39: STILL UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D11/39/
10:20 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U16 build #136: SUCCESS in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U16/136/
10:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #408: SUCCESS in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/408/
10:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #126: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D12/126/
10:32 pastebot "oleonard" at 127.0.0.1 pasted "Error when searching patrons by name" (5 lines) at https://paste.koha-community.org/8790
10:33 oleonard Anyone know if this is a bug or just me? ^^
10:37 oleonard I can search by category, by library, or browse by last name. But I can't search by name.
10:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #598: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/598/
10:46 oleonard Just you and me koha-jenkins.
10:53 Dyrcona joined #koha
10:54 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
10:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U20 build #282: FIXED in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U20/282/
10:54 wahanui Congratulations!
11:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U_Stable build #78: SUCCESS in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9.11_U_Stable/78/
11:05 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
11:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #371: FIXED in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/371/
11:05 wahanui Congratulations!
11:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1982: FAILURE in 8 min 3 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1982/
11:09 marcelr joined #koha
11:09 marcelr o/
11:12 tcohen hola #koha
11:13 ashimema morning tcohen
11:17 tcohen hi ashimema
11:17 magnuse_ joined #koha
11:30 oleonard Anyone else getting errors when searching patrons by name?
11:34 tcohen nothing changes in the area for ages, oleonard
11:34 tcohen heh
11:34 oleonard :|
11:34 tcohen what kind of errors
11:34 oleonard https://paste.koha-community.org/8790
11:35 oleonard I can search by category, by library, or browse by last name. But I can't search by name.
11:35 ashimema ah
11:35 ashimema that could be data related
11:36 ashimema the error means you have some patrons with a null updated_on field in the database
11:36 oleonard Was there a db update that should have caught that?
11:36 ashimema (or worse there's a funky date that datetime explodes on?)
11:36 ashimema I don't know that there was
11:36 ashimema but we didn't care before now.. the api makes these things stricter
11:36 tcohen let's check the dbrev that introduced updated_on
11:37 ashimema I had similar issues with orders and accession dates
11:37 oleonard I have 661 patrons with null updated_on :)
11:37 tcohen because we (devs) use strict mode mariadb/mysql
11:37 ashimema ok.. so the quick fix to get you working is to set them all to now()
11:37 tcohen and maybe it is different on production deployments
11:37 ashimema that'll get you out of a hole..
11:37 ashimema but we should add a BD update to fix such data too
11:37 ashimema yeagh
11:38 tcohen UPDATE borrowers SET updated_on=NOW() WHERE updated_on IS NULL;
11:38 oleonard Thanks all that fixed it for me.
11:40 oleonard None in our production system so just a problem with my test data
11:41 marcelr there is a report in the pipeline that touches updated_on in borrowers
11:41 marcelr PQA
11:41 marcelr iirc
11:42 ashimema 🙂
11:42 tcohen https://git.koha-community.org[…]atabase.pl#L12662
11:42 tcohen gitea is so slow
11:42 oleonard Yeah :(
11:42 marcelr bug 27253
11:42 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27253 normal, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Passed QA , borrowers.updated_on cannot be null on fresh install, but can be null with upgrade
11:42 ashimema yeah.. and that's after Joubu made a bunch of config changes to improve it for me a while back
11:43 tcohen anyway, I'm not sure why we set the column NULL, but that upgrade should've made those not-null
11:43 ashimema I like gittea.. but it does need some performance fixes really.
11:43 tcohen maybe some batch import (for example) is doing things wrong
11:44 tcohen everything works wrong with a project like our's size
11:45 ashimema lol
11:46 marcelr just sign off my patches tcohen :)
11:48 tcohen which ones? :-D
11:48 marcelr all
11:48 oleonard I assume all of them
11:48 * tcohen is lazy when it comes to searching on bugzilla today
11:49 tcohen mtj: time to add Ubuntu 22.04 to the test suite
11:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U_Stable build #79: SUCCESS in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9.11_U_Stable/79/
11:54 oleonard Has anyone here looked at 30532?
12:05 magnuse__ joined #koha
12:16 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
12:19 mtj hi tcohen, we have a master_22.04 https://jenkins.koha-community[…]/Koha_Master_U22/
12:22 ashimema bug 30532
12:22 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30532 critical, P1 - high, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , guided_reports.pl has a problem
12:27 ashimema hmm.. thats highlighted that the versions listed on the dashboard are rather outdated
12:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1983: NOW UNSTABLE in 1 hr 7 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1983/
12:37 mtj ashimema: np, ill send a u22 patch for the dash
12:37 ashimema I'm working on it mtj
12:37 ashimema 🙂
12:38 mtj merci
12:40 ashimema we have U21 and U22 missing.. lol
12:40 ashimema and D12
12:40 ashimema oop.. D12 is there.
12:40 * ashimema is blind today
12:41 marcelr switch to qa ashimema :)
12:41 ashimema lol
12:58 ashimema dashboard done
13:00 ashimema should we drop the MariaDB and MySQL8 latests from that block?
13:01 ashimema or correct them to be under D11.. I think they're run under D11
13:01 ashimema man we 'support' allot of configurations these days
13:23 marcelr support until the corner
13:27 tcohen oleonard++
13:39 tcohen marcelr: you should finish QA on bug 28371
13:39 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28371 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Signed Off , Improve performance of XSLTParse4Display
13:39 marcelr will do tcohen
13:44 tuxayo Meeting in 15 min!
13:46 liliputech joined #koha
13:46 liliputech hi koha :)
13:47 liliputech tuxayo: merci pour ton signoff sur bz25408, ça faisait longtemps que je l'attendais!
13:49 fridolin joined #koha
13:49 tuxayo liliputech: didn't I forgot it? «I made a follow-up patch to make sure things won't be changed on the staff interface. Can you retry the patch-set please?»
13:49 tuxayo I though it was still waiting for me or someone else to test it again.
13:49 tuxayo hi liliputech and fridolin  ^^
13:49 fridolin yellow
13:50 fridolin Meeting in 10 https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing_20_April_2022
13:51 lukeg joined #koha
13:51 liliputech oooh. just got connected on time, got lucky :)
13:51 magnuse_ joined #koha
13:52 thd joined #koha
13:53 liliputech (i'll just grab a coffee, be right back)
13:53 tcohen grabbing some coffee!
13:57 AndrewFH joined #koha
13:58 nikkom_ joined #koha
14:00 liliputech ready
14:01 fridolin me too
14:01 nikkom joined #koha
14:04 tuxayo #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022
14:04 huginn Meeting started Wed Apr 20 14:04:04 2022 UTC.  The chair is tuxayo. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:04 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:04 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022)
14:04 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_20_april_2022'
14:04 tuxayo #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing_20_April_2022 Today's agenda
14:04 tuxayo #topic Introductions
14:04 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022)
14:04 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:04 tuxayo #info Victor Grousset, Tuxayo sh.a., France
14:05 fridolin #info Fridolin Somers, BibLibre, France (Tahiti)
14:05 AndrewFH #info Andrew Fuerste-Henry, ByWater Solutions, USA
14:05 fridolin we are acutally installing Koha to French Polynesia University :D
14:07 tuxayo :D
14:07 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWaterSolutions
14:07 tuxayo #topic Announcements
14:07 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022)
14:08 oleonard qa_team?
14:08 wahanui i think qa_team is cait, joubu, tuxayo, marcelr, kidclamp, khall, tcohen, ashimema, nugged, kohaputti, petrova
14:08 tuxayo Any announcement that doesn't fit in other agenda items?
14:08 tuxayo rmaints?
14:08 wahanui rmaints is khall, AndrewFH, wainui and tuxayo
14:08 tuxayo thanks oleonard  :)
14:09 oleonard Felt like too few introductions :(
14:09 fridolin we may wait a few minutes
14:10 liliputech #info Arthur Suzuki, BibLibre, France (Annecy)
14:10 thd joined #koha
14:10 fridolin ah, smells like melted cheese ^^
14:10 tuxayo ?
14:11 fridolin French Alps "Fondue"
14:11 tuxayo fridolin: did you brought back hackfest cheese to Tahiti?
14:11 fridolin omg no
14:11 oleonard Quick, run back
14:11 fridolin its has been finished by Biblibre users ;)
14:11 fridolin even the big Conté
14:12 oleonard omg Annecy looks beautiful
14:12 tuxayo *paddle back
14:12 tuxayo #topic  Update from the Release manager (22.05)
14:12 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release manager (22.05) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022)
14:12 tuxayo « End of cycle dates fixed »
14:12 liliputech even better when seen from the sky :) #paragliding
14:12 tuxayo 🤩
14:13 tuxayo So the dates are in the calendar. What is "22.05 beta" ?
14:13 fridolin ah let me look
14:14 fridolin "Only bug fixes considered major, critical or blocker will be pushed"
14:14 fridolin there was no short name for this event
14:14 fridolin so feels like it is the béta test
14:15 nikkom asimema: Hello asimema. If you remember, I was trying to block the payment if the user has overdue payments. You directed me to the payment pages. I need more help. Please tell me how can I get the overdue information while on pay.pl or paycollect.pl?
14:15 tuxayo Ok, past cycle it was named "Only > major bugfixes"
14:15 fridolin i mean i copies from previous cycle
14:15 liliputech ashimema: ^
14:15 fridolin ah can be renamed
14:15 oleonard nikkom: We are having a meeting at the moment
14:16 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City (carrier interrupt)
14:16 tuxayo «Waiting for bug 29155»
14:16 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=29155 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Signed Off , Upgrade jquery version
14:16 tuxayo fridolin: anything to add?
14:16 wizzyrea joined #koha
14:16 liliputech yup, what about bug 25408 ?
14:16 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=25408 normal, P5 - low, ---, arthur.suzuki, Signed Off , CanBookBeReserved & CanItemBeReserved should check "opacitemholds" policy
14:16 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:16 liliputech it just got signed off by tuxayo (tx!)
14:17 tuxayo liliputech: not a critical as a jquery update :P
14:17 liliputech oh sure, not critical!
14:17 liliputech (missed the "critical" information, sry)
14:17 tuxayo «Find people for https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_22.11»
14:17 fridolin no pb liliputech
14:18 fridolin yep
14:18 fridolin we have not yet RMaint for stable
14:18 fridolin a difficult position
14:18 tuxayo liliputech: It's the "Update from the Release manager" topic and I'm coping what Fridolin wrote in the agenda
14:18 tuxayo ouch
14:18 fridolin I will talk to Biblibre to find someone (not me)
14:19 oleonard Oh I missed that tcohen volunteered (or was forcibly volunteered??) to be RM
14:19 oleonard tcohen++
14:19 fridolin yeyyyyy
14:19 fridolin we talked about that underground in HF
14:19 fridolin super we have RM of course
14:20 oleonard I imagine Wainui will still maintain 19.11 unless Catalyst has dropped support
14:20 tuxayo Not sure, we will see.
14:20 ashimema oop
14:20 ashimema hello
14:20 wahanui hi, ashimema
14:20 tuxayo Wainui is on leave for at least two week I think. Rangi took over rmaint this month.
14:21 fridolin and if nobody takes 20.11 we drop support
14:21 fridolin ashimema: may there be someone for RMaint in PTFS ?
14:21 fridolin ... we have cookies ^^
14:22 liliputech ashimema: and nettle cakes ;) people in annecy liked it btw ^^
14:23 fridolin if it is still empty I will use ML next week
14:23 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe.
14:23 fridolin before General meeting may 4th
14:23 ashimema We're mid hiring people at the minute so can't commit more this coming cycle
14:23 fridolin no pb
14:23 ashimema hopefully 23.05 I might be able to get more community time again
14:24 fridolin cool
14:24 lukeg #info Lucas Gass, ByWater Solutions
14:24 fridolin hi lukeg
14:24 fridolin thanks for proposing RMaint 21.11
14:24 tuxayo np if you can still do some QA that's already the best help. Good luck with your hire
14:24 * ashimema only has one dev other than himself right now.. so we're a bit snowed under ;P
14:24 tuxayo fridolin: anything else from you to add?
14:24 tcohen lukeg++ # on the QA team
14:25 liliputech fridolin: are we looking for rmaint 20.11 or 21.11?
14:25 fridolin liliputech: for stable 22.05
14:25 fridolin its mandatory
14:25 fridolin lukeg: you did chose oldstable on purpose ? not willing to be stable ?
14:25 liliputech ok. that one is not installed by biblibre to our partners right?
14:26 fridolin indeed
14:26 ashimema we're a .11 shop in ptfs-e these days.. so it's easier for me to commit people to .11 releases 😉
14:26 lukeg fridolin: I would do either 22.05 or 21.11
14:26 tuxayo Which is actually the hardest?
14:26 lukeg whatever is needed
14:26 ashimema there's more to port to 22.05, but the backports tend to be a little easier
14:26 fridolin lukeg: ahhh super because stable it more work, i may take oldstable
14:26 tcohen lukeg on 22.05, ptfs on 21.11
14:27 tuxayo stable should be easy at the beginning since it's close to master
14:27 ashimema though it kinda depends on your next RM and how bold they are at big changes early
14:27 tuxayo But in the end of cycle it's harder
14:27 tcohen <.<
14:27 fridolin and you have to deal with dependancies a lot
14:28 tuxayo > ptfs on 21.11
14:28 tuxayo biblibre you mean tcohen ?
14:28 fridolin but its a famous place, like Prince for the RM king :D
14:28 * ashimema hopes so.. I hope to continue to focus on QA next cycle in what little time I'll have for community
14:29 fridolin sure, RMaints needs mandatory time around month releases
14:29 liliputech if i get dedicated time for this I wouldn't mind doing it but got to talk about it with paul / laurence first.
14:29 tuxayo Ah ok so clearly, stable is more work that oldstable?
14:29 fridolin liliputech: yep super, we will mail them with a proposition
14:30 fridolin tuxayo: i'd say a bit more
14:30 liliputech fridolin: how much time would it take? approx per week?
14:30 fridolin around 1h / day
14:30 tuxayo thank fridolin I note that
14:30 ashimema liliputech, that would be awesome
14:30 tuxayo Lot of patches to test
14:30 ashimema and I could certainly support anyone who did take on an RMaint role
14:31 liliputech fridolin: ok. ashimema : 21.11 is interesting version for me, working on a frontend. it bring a lot of new apis
14:31 liliputech ashimema++
14:31 * ashimema spent a little time every day on RMaint duties.. like I did an hour or two before our company morning call
14:31 liliputech would have to learn everything. would take some time at the beginning.
14:31 lukeg its best to do a little everyday and not let things stack up
14:31 ashimema so 5 hours a week or so.. sometimes a little more sometimes a little less
14:31 ashimema that's how I managed it anyways
14:32 liliputech 'kay. that mean apply/test/push patches to the main Koha repository on the proper branch right?
14:32 fridolin OK lets wait new week to see if it changes
14:33 fridolin liliputech: i will lead you to this role, its easy ;)
14:33 fridolin lets continue
14:33 tuxayo liliputech: most of the time is doing the test plan. And some is conflict resolution.
14:33 liliputech ok
14:34 fridolin it is well described https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]lease_maintenance
14:34 tuxayo great that we have good leads to fill our rmaint position :)
14:34 tuxayo #topic  Updates from the Release Maintainers
14:34 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022)
14:35 tuxayo oldstable has been quiet this month so for oldoldstable, I didn't have much to chew on.
14:35 tuxayo rmaints?
14:35 wahanui i think rmaints is khall, AndrewFH, wainui and tuxayo
14:36 AndrewFH yeah, I haven't managed to make as much time for it as I should. hoping to find time for some catchup here shortly
14:36 tcohen AndrewFH++
14:36 * ashimema wants a time machine
14:38 tuxayo AndrewFH: not complaining, I could QA instead :P But I'll monitor oldstable closely to not get behind.
14:38 * tcohen wants a second monitor to keep QAing and following the meeting without completely switching desktops
14:38 AndrewFH tuxayo++
14:39 tuxayo #info Wainui is on leave for a month. It started two weeks ago i think. Rangi took over rmaint this month.
14:39 * ashimema is QAing and watching meeting on the second monitor right now
14:39 tcohen -.-
14:39 * ashimema is finding QA slow though.. the meeting is interesting.
14:39 tuxayo #topic Updates from the QA team
14:39 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022)
14:39 tuxayo qa_team?
14:39 wahanui qa_team is cait, joubu, tuxayo, marcelr, kidclamp, khall, tcohen, ashimema, nugged, kohaputti, petrova
14:40 tuxayo speaking of qa!
14:40 marcelr qa++
14:40 nugged qa++! ❤️
14:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.11_U22 build #1: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_21.11_U22/1/
14:41 khall joined #koha
14:41 nugged we took abroad +1 guy and discussing this week with piloting library to help with pre-release build testing for master branch as we did for 21.11 so same I will provide for Fridoling and Jonathan as before, we just will agree with another our library to help & test build and probably we will start that already from next week
14:42 tuxayo The technique of beginning sorting tickets by small or trivial patches to get started without fearing getting stuck works great. Thank ashimema++ for the advice.
14:42 ashimema pleasure
14:43 ashimema nugged++
14:43 tcohen nugged++
14:43 * ashimema has not forgotten his promises from hackfest.. just been away and stuff here so haven't got to them yet
14:44 nugged ashimemta tcohen: all other things (wikies + props on ill, erm, holdings, circrules: I am preparing, just drown with onboarding for that new guy)
14:44 tcohen sounds familiar
14:44 ashimema there's plenty more space on the QA team so sign up peeps: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_22.11
14:44 tuxayo nugged++ and to your team also and the voluntary libraries. Doing that is very valuable to have better releases.
14:44 tuxayo Joubu++ and fridolin++ also.
14:44 ashimema getting people up to speed on QAing is something I am more than happy to devote time to.. just ask
14:44 * nugged not forget so will bring all others to the articles once /me will create
14:45 ashimema 🙂
14:45 ashimema I'd love to see some other companies represented on the QA team.. InLibro perhaps for example?
14:45 tcohen qa++
14:45 fridolin indeed
14:46 fridolin they do great work in patching and testig
14:46 ashimema indeed
14:46 ashimema hmm.. though looking at the numbers.. I see the NSO queue is the bottle neck right now..
14:47 ashimema 325 reports in there!
14:48 tuxayo everyone test patches!
14:48 nugged I'll attract those my librarians for SO as we agreed on hackfest, I will have next thursday customers meeting, so I am ready to explain them that we wait some regular contribution, so let's check how MY (our) subpart for SO goes in 4-6 weeks
14:48 marcelr lots of older ones
14:48 marcelr probably PNA
14:49 * ashimema really should fix the ptfs-e sandboxes
14:49 nugged ... I mean - to see the numbers and trend in 4-6 weeks from us, from Finland
14:50 * oleonard hoped there would be more signoffs coming from librarians at the Hackfest
14:50 ashimema we tied up some of them with bug scary ones I'm afraid
14:51 ashimema severine did an awesome job of the patron searching stuff
14:51 liliputech oleonard: we managed to install a few koha-testing-docker on librarians PC but most of them use corporate-locked windows pcs
14:51 nugged oleonard: hackfest - people spent there more experience exchange and socializing & coordinating & training each other, so it was anyway very good gathering
14:51 liliputech severine_q++
14:51 ashimema indeed
14:52 tuxayo nugged: I can also guide librarians to do SO. You can give them my email or IRC nick so it's doesn't only rely only on your team.
14:52 oleonard I'm certainly not accusing them of laziness! :)
14:53 nugged tuxayo: 📝✔️
14:53 tuxayo ^^
14:54 tuxayo liliputech in the end koha-testing-docker directly on Windows didn't work well right?
14:54 ashimema should we arrange another bug squashing day?
14:54 liliputech some training might be needed though. also some patches need specific commands which are not possible to do on sandboxes
14:54 ashimema try and encourage a group SO fest
14:54 liliputech ashimema++
14:54 ashimema magnuse used to be the king of arranging those
14:55 liliputech I think there used to be a "bug squashing day" organized by kohala before, during their meetup. dunno if they still do it
14:55 tuxayo liliputech: the symposium?
14:55 liliputech yen
14:55 liliputech yes
14:56 lukeg ByWater has a Bug Squashing Event scheduled for May 3
14:56 tuxayo That's perfect!
14:56 ashimema aha, excellent
14:57 liliputech information should be shared on the koha-devel newsletter :)
14:57 tuxayo newsletter + mailing lists
14:57 liliputech (might already...) also to koha-info user group :)
14:57 liliputech yes
14:57 lukeg https://bywatersolutions.com/e[…]g-squashing-event
14:57 tuxayo Who can add that to the community calendar?
14:57 tcohen bywater++
14:58 tcohen that'd be wizzyrea ?
14:58 ashimema I can
14:58 fridolin tuxayo:  it is already in calendar
14:58 ashimema oh yes.. so it is
14:58 tuxayo I only see "Hard feature freeze"
14:58 tuxayo Friday, May 6, 2022
14:59 ashimema Bug Squashing Event
14:59 ashimema Tuesday, 3 May⋅4:00 – 6:50pm
14:59 tuxayo oh it's the 3 may!
14:59 tuxayo great!
14:59 fridolin bug squashing will likely be on bugs not features
14:59 ashimema I'll start advertising it in the UK too 😉
15:00 tuxayo hence the name "bug squashing" :P
15:00 fridolin "May the tree be with you"
15:00 fridolin XD
15:00 bag joined #koha
15:00 liliputech pity it'll be on US timezone... (that makes the 4'th for french people? ^^)
15:00 tuxayo nugged: you can mention the bug squashing event at you meeting next thursday.
15:01 reiveune bye
15:01 reiveune left #koha
15:01 tuxayo liliputech: If some people to guide tester are available in europe hours, the bug squashing can start early.
15:01 nugged tuxayo: ok yes noted
15:01 tuxayo That doesn't change the date though?
15:02 ashimema 11am US = 4pm UK
15:02 liliputech that would be cool. I'm sending a mail to french community already
15:02 ashimema so not too terrible for us
15:02 * ashimema would be happy to start early here
15:02 liliputech same here then I guess.
15:03 tuxayo same, we can be here early on with european librarians
15:03 tuxayo moving on?
15:03 liliputech that means if we do the afternoon on 3 may, we will be in sync with US afternoon, that's great :)
15:04 liliputech I meant US morning
15:06 tuxayo Yes, we can start on our morning in the afternoon have some overlap with the Americas.
15:06 tuxayo #topic Actions from last meeting
15:06 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022)
15:06 tuxayo « tuxayo send ideas to have an easier time with big changes to koha-devel to get more of them and document them »
15:06 tuxayo done
15:06 tuxayo « tuxayo add to terminology "use restriction, not debar/debarment" and notify koha-devel in case that wasn't a good idea. »
15:06 tuxayo done
15:06 tuxayo #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
15:06 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022)
15:06 ashimema 🙂
15:06 tuxayo « Vote on using Vue3 for the new ERM module (as a proof of concept of the framework) https://lists.koha-community.o[…]April/046998.html »
15:06 ashimema +1
15:07 tuxayo So Joubu needs a greenlight to continue the new ERM module using Vue3
15:07 ashimema did you hear anything from batman nugged?
15:07 fridolin I could not say, knowing to few on JS frameworks
15:07 tuxayo same
15:08 ashimema well.. tomas and I both think we should go for it.. and I think jajm seemed happy too
15:08 fridolin but confident Joubu as choosen wisely
15:08 ashimema oleonard and kidclamp both made positive noises as well in our call at hackgest
15:08 ashimema so to me.. I think we should go for it.. pull the band aid off
15:08 fridolin ah jajm is our JS ninja so green
15:08 oleonard Agreed
15:09 tcohen jajm wasn't that sure
15:09 tcohen :_D
15:09 tuxayo ashimema: «and I think jajm seemed happy too» That changed from the beginning, right?
15:09 ashimema we've been circling around a JS framework for years.. I don't think we'll gain anything from delaying further personally
15:09 fridolin even 51% sure is ok
15:09 tcohen jajm: around?
15:09 tcohen overall we agreed
15:09 ashimema hmm, ok
15:09 ashimema I can't remember details from jajm then
15:10 tcohen he had concerns about the extra boilerplate with no obvious gain
15:10 tuxayo yes
15:10 jajm yes, exactly what tcohen just said ;)
15:10 ashimema boilerplate compared to another framework..
15:10 tcohen but the conversation circled around new technologies inviting new devs to contribute
15:10 tuxayo a jajm apears :D
15:10 ashimema or compared to jQuery and our current way of doing things?
15:10 tcohen and we had paulderscheid[m] working on his project with a similar structure
15:11 nugged ashimema: he somewhat away from messengers these days, still not read my message. I wasn't insistent - and this went away from focus, I will re-send email him, but we found the answer those days - it's just to know, not to switch, vue3 is came through these years a lot and svelte  still "so small" in community so moving harder
15:11 nugged but I will anyway bring his answer, thanks for reminder.
15:11 tcohen I vote +1 for adopting Vue3 as a POC, not sure about jajm's vote
15:12 ashimema +1
15:13 tuxayo jajm: overall, does that looks like a gain compared to the current approach?
15:15 tuxayo > adopting Vue3 as a POC
15:15 tuxayo POC but still means going in Koha and be released. POC as it's only for ERM and we will see the results to tell if future developments can use Vue?
15:16 tuxayo We can still vote here and ask also in the mailing list to have a wider reach.
15:17 tcohen Encapsulated module inside Koha, that will be funcional and will serve as playground and we will eventually generate guidelines for using it on other pages
15:17 liliputech +1 for the POC, but when it comes to move Koha as a whole that's going to be a lot of work. might introduce breaking change in graphic personnalisation or some plugins which relies on JS+DOM to insert new element on a page.
15:17 thd I assume that replacing every use of jQuery with vue.js is not intended at least not at this time.
15:18 wizzyrea joined #koha
15:18 tcohen thd: it is not
15:18 tuxayo #startvote Shall Vue3 be used for the new ERM module? Yes, No, Abstain.
15:18 huginn Begin voting on: Shall Vue3 be used for the new ERM module? Valid vote options are Yes, No, Abstain, .
15:18 huginn Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
15:19 oleonard #vote Yes
15:19 liliputech #vote Yes
15:19 thd #vote Yes
15:19 ashimema #vote Yes
15:19 tcohen #vote Yes
15:19 nugged #vote Yes
15:20 jajm #vote Abstain
15:20 tuxayo #vote Abstain
15:20 tuxayo I trust our JS gurus. I didn't review the code and done research so I can't say I can choose.
15:20 tuxayo But I'm confident it will okay :)
15:20 ashimema 🙂
15:21 khall_ joined #koha
15:21 tuxayo fridolin: ?
15:21 tcohen khall_: it is being voted if we use Vue3 for the ERM module in Koha
15:21 tuxayo marcelr?
15:21 wahanui marcelr is just amazed that next is faster than count
15:21 tuxayo lol
15:21 fridolin #vote Yes
15:22 tuxayo AndrewFH?
15:22 tcohen kidclamp:
15:22 tuxayo lukeg?
15:22 wahanui lukeg is around now :)
15:22 tcohen Joubu?
15:22 wahanui well, Joubu is starting to brew again
15:22 AndrewFH #vote Yes
15:22 lukeg #vote Abstain
15:22 kidclamp #vote Yes
15:23 tuxayo > Joubu is starting to brew again
15:23 tuxayo And the result was successful at the hackfest.
15:23 liliputech indeed
15:23 fridolin ^^
15:23 tcohen specially the sour, tuxayo
15:23 tuxayo letting 1min in case someone else comes up.
15:23 fridolin very nice sour beer
15:24 oleonard I don't think any stragglers will overwhelm the yes votes ;)
15:24 khall_ #vote Yes
15:25 tuxayo #endvote
15:25 huginn Voted on "Shall Vue3 be used for the new ERM module?" Results are
15:25 huginn Yes (10): liliputech, oleonard, ashimema, khall_, kidclamp, fridolin, tcohen, nugged, thd, AndrewFH
15:25 huginn Abstain (3): tuxayo, jajm, lukeg
15:25 nugged (oh, I forgot to register myself :P ):
15:25 nugged #info Andrew Nugged, National Library of Finland, HELSINKI
15:25 tuxayo Can anyone also reach koha-devel about this?
15:27 liliputech I think my favourite was the pepporter one :)
15:27 tuxayo #action tuxayo ask confirmation from koha-devel about using Vue3 for the new ERM module.
15:28 tuxayo Next topic
15:28 tcohen gotta feed the kids... bbl
15:28 tcohen koha++
15:28 tuxayo « Make the IRC less noisy and more newcomer friendly my moving some bots outputs to another channel (#koha-logs/#koha-technical/#koha-bots) »
15:28 tcohen tuxayo++
15:28 tcohen fridolin++
15:28 ashimema good plan
15:28 * ashimema should join the other channel
15:29 tuxayo - koha-jenkins: continuous integration failures or success
15:29 tuxayo - huginn (keep part of output in main channel because they have multiple roles): new commits pushed to main/master branch
15:29 tuxayo - alohabot: package builds
15:29 liliputech more humans / less bots
15:29 * liliputech should join more often
15:29 ashimema we should also update the irc page on koha-community to give instructions on how to use matrix/element as you suggested at hackfest tuxayo
15:29 tuxayo So no issues with that?
15:29 tuxayo Then are there more bot output to move that the above 3?
15:30 tuxayo Any idea how to name the new channel? Ideas are #koha-logs/#koha-technical/#koha-bots
15:30 fridolin tuxayo: koha-dev ?
15:30 fridolin like ML
15:31 oleonard Confusing
15:31 tuxayo Yes
15:31 fridolin too obvious maybe
15:31 tuxayo Actual dev talk will still be here
15:31 liliputech i find it clear. that makes not too much names to recall
15:31 liliputech koha-bots is nice.
15:31 domm there is a matrix channel?
15:32 tuxayo nugged: what was you preference again?
15:32 tuxayo *your
15:32 fridolin koha-bots sounds good
15:32 liliputech people willing to check the bots message would go there, and dev talks + actual humans would sstay here
15:32 fridolin i'm ok with that
15:32 liliputech koha-bots++
15:32 ashimema +1
15:32 fridolin koha-AI ^^
15:33 fridolin bots talking to bots
15:33 oleonard +1 for koha-bots
15:33 tuxayo ashimema: «give instructions on how to use matrix/element» Indeed, in addition to the web IRC chat we could add that and the future Telegram bridge that nugged mentioned.
15:33 tuxayo domm: #koha-irc:matrix.org
15:33 nugged tuxayo: first and main goal was to remove any automated messages form our discussion channel, "koha_bots", or alike
15:34 liliputech nop >< bots are no AI :) telegram or mattermost are easy to make with matterbridge
15:34 nugged *move to "koha_bots", I mean
15:34 ashimema agreed
15:34 ashimema hmm
15:34 ashimema I like some bots
15:34 tuxayo koha bots seems to have the preference. Hyphen or underscore? I don't know the IRC conventions.
15:34 ashimema I'd miss the bz links for example
15:35 ashimema i hope we're not going to lose that
15:35 nugged <liliputech> idea was to clean up our atuomatons posting here messing with our talks into separate channel
15:35 tuxayo ashimema: yes we would keep huginn and wahanui
15:35 oleonard huginn and wahanui get special ID cards that let them into the restricted area
15:35 huginn oleonard: I'll give you the answer just as soon as RDA is ready
15:35 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
15:35 ashimema yes
15:35 ashimema good
15:35 domm[m] joined #koha
15:35 tuxayo But need to find a way for huginn to not output each new master commit here
15:35 nugged yes, helper bots is ok, for people communications, but all build messages, all whatever-related - to the separate channel
15:36 tuxayo +1
15:36 thd wahanui++
15:36 fridolin wahanui: coffee please
15:36 wahanui fridolin: no idea
15:36 tuxayo lol
15:36 fridolin tea then
15:36 liliputech +1
15:37 tuxayo #startvote Which channel name? koha_bots, koha-bots, something else
15:37 huginn Begin voting on: Which channel name? Valid vote options are koha_bots, koha-bots, something, else.
15:37 huginn Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
15:37 liliputech #vote koha-bots
15:37 tuxayo #endvote
15:38 ashimema #vote koha-bots
15:38 tuxayo #startvote Which channel name? koha_bots, koha-bots, something_else
15:38 huginn Already voting on 'Which channel name'
15:38 tuxayo #endvote
15:38 huginn Voted on "Which channel name?" Results are
15:38 huginn koha-bots (2): ashimema, liliputech
15:38 nugged <tuxayo> (Hyphen or underscore? I don't know the IRC conventions) - so any hint about convestions or I missed the thread/reply?
15:38 tuxayo #startvote Which channel name? koha_bots, koha-bots, something_else
15:38 huginn Begin voting on: Which channel name? Valid vote options are koha_bots, koha-bots, something_else.
15:38 huginn Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
15:38 liliputech #vote koha-bots
15:38 oleonard #vote koha-bots
15:38 ashimema #vote koha-bots
15:38 fridolin #vote koha-bots
15:38 thd #vote koha-bots
15:38 nugged how can I now say koha_bots? :)
15:38 nugged #vote koha-bots
15:38 oleonard koha-🤖?
15:39 tuxayo nugged: «so any hint about convestions or I missed the thread/reply?» I launched the vote to have this question sorted out ^^
15:39 liliputech oleonard: you silly >< that will be hard to join ;)
15:39 tuxayo #endvote
15:39 huginn Voted on "Which channel name?" Results are
15:39 huginn koha-bots (6): liliputech, oleonard, ashimema, fridolin, nugged, thd
15:40 tuxayo Also OFTC right?
15:40 ashimema yeah, I reckon so
15:40 tuxayo At the hackfest it was mentioned to do that in Libera.chat
15:40 tuxayo But I didn't get it
15:41 tuxayo cc nugged
15:41 liliputech that would be easier to have both chats on the same server
15:41 tuxayo #agreed Move the bots output mentioned in the agenda to #koha-bots
15:41 ashimema we actually have a #koha channel reserved in libera.chat
15:41 tuxayo good
15:41 nugged yes, some talks (not my origin) was that to use another server I don't get clear point why (fresher, beter, faster?)
15:41 ashimema in case oftc ever dissapears
15:42 liliputech nugged: harder better faster stronger ;)
15:42 nugged daft
15:42 liliputech ^^
15:42 liliputech if u like daft, try yellow magic orchestra, japanese precursor
15:42 tuxayo Ok so OFTC unless we find a concrete reason.
15:42 nugged .. and we speaking about bots so daftpunk just in ontopic here right :)
15:42 tuxayo Any other dev discussion?
15:43 liliputech Haha ^^
15:43 nugged ... also discussion was to have separate more-techy channel for current release manager team, i.e. all who hels and communicates with release menager to have one channel and all discussion about quick tests and so on (as well from my libraries piloting pre-release master build)
15:44 tuxayo Ah yes, because this cycle you will be 3 people to coordinate so you need a channel
15:44 tuxayo (You, Frido, Jonathan)
15:44 ashimema we have a rmains channel I think already
15:44 ashimema we used to
15:44 tuxayo Ah yes
15:44 ashimema maybe it went bye bye
15:44 tuxayo #_oftc_#rmchat:matrix.org
15:44 ashimema that's the one
15:45 nugged ... and to have +1 more channel for less-techy talks to especially attract librarians to come for help and see less noise from deep tech talks from joubu and ashimema (and others, glob(*) you are) - some chan like #koha-userhelp
15:45 liliputech it still exist :)
15:45 oleonard This channel is quiet 95% of the time these days
15:46 nugged the idea to especially make comfortable place for humans and human quesitons about usage, to be more brave asking "noob" questions, alike. And have web interface promoted for that channel as well other easy-to-join bridges
15:46 ashimema that's a nice idea
15:46 nugged > This channel is quiet 95% of the time these days
15:46 nugged oleonard: indeed, but if you come to read history and be just librarian you'll be scared. But yes, we can let this opinion ripe for a moments later,
15:47 ashimema I think that might best be done once we've made it easier for the general public to use.. I still hear complaints about irc even though I personally think it works ok
15:47 tuxayo ashimema: complains even with the webchat?
15:47 * ashimema hopes oleonard likes that he just filled his inbox
15:47 ashimema pass
15:47 ashimema the webchat feels very dated too
15:48 oleonard ashimema: 👍🏻
15:48 ashimema I think people are just expecting slack, whatsapp, disourse or whatever
15:48 ashimema telegram bridging will help with that
15:48 liliputech signal?++
15:48 nugged oleonard: sometimes name of channel "allows" people to be more brave when they noobs, + same topic of channel with some hint "don't afraid ask dumb, we won't freak" and also previous history they will see
15:48 tuxayo Ah yes
15:49 liliputech let's setup a bbs like in the goldays (good old days?)
15:49 nugged > telegram bridging will help with that
15:49 nugged let me anyway bring POC of this as I said on hackathon, so we will see, I just will ask 1 month (around) please, /me drowning :) but badly want to make that
15:49 tuxayo > the webchat feels very dated too
15:49 tuxayo The one used by libera.chat is great.
15:50 ashimema interesting
15:50 fridolin keep it simple, and free
15:50 fridolin and opensource i mean
15:50 ashimema indeed
15:51 thd People are always expecting whatever is most familiar and not whatever is most helpful or good for freedom.
15:51 nugged my proposal:
15:51 nugged - bots to be separated.
15:51 nugged - rmaint channel we have, I'll call frido and joubu and others to join or others calls me, when needed and time comes
15:51 nugged - let us our feeling about more channels like "koha-userhelp" ripe for some time
15:51 nugged - I'll bring telegram bridge like we did for Perl community (YAPC conferences) so let's see this too + we bring more other tools (matrix, etc) - so let's arise this quesiton one again in a month or around
15:53 tuxayo If people want to use Telegram we could let them have a bridge. We could still have a modern libre/open source choose promoted first on the website. Like a better IRC webchat and Element/Matrix.
15:54 tuxayo nugged: okay let's got with this :)
15:54 tuxayo > rmaint channel we have
15:54 tuxayo "rmchat" actually
15:54 nugged rmchat, thanks, sorry. ok
15:54 sonOfRa joined #koha
15:54 tuxayo So let that sink for some time and move one?
15:54 tuxayo *on
15:55 nugged +1
15:55 ashimema kiwiirc is indeed pretty and modern looking.. that would be a nice replacement for our web chat
15:55 ashimema anyhow
15:55 ashimema moving on
15:56 ashimema I like all nugged suggestions
15:56 tuxayo #topic Set time of next meeting
15:56 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 20 April 2022)
15:56 tuxayo Shall we aim for NZ, Tahiti and Americas for next meeting?
15:57 tuxayo (can't do Australia, current DST it can't reach South America east)
15:58 fridolin good for me
15:58 tuxayo Last time it was great to have some people from NZ and fridolin can't every time come in the middle of night.
15:59 fridolin was it 22:00 UTC ?
15:59 tuxayo It would be the 11th due to general meeting
15:59 liliputech ok for me as well
16:00 fridolin https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_6_April_2022
16:00 tuxayo 21 actually
16:00 tuxayo This time we make it 9:00 am for NZ
16:01 tuxayo Wait
16:01 tuxayo 21 UTC
16:01 tuxayo I though it was about french mainland time but it 21 UTC
16:02 tuxayo 11 May 2022, 21 UTC
16:02 fridolin 11am for me
16:02 tuxayo thanks for the double check
16:02 liliputech 22h for french is that right?
16:02 tuxayo 23
16:02 liliputech ouche. ok
16:03 tuxayo It should still be Wednesday I think. But not for NZ, no issues I think
16:03 nugged tuxayo: google shows 23 it's for EET / Finland (us)
16:04 nugged (DST/noDST because, winter time it will be 3 hours from UTC for us now we have two)
16:04 tuxayo Thanks for the check. I have a hard time getting my mind right about these time calculation
16:04 tuxayo #info Next meeting: 11 May 2022, 21 UTC
16:04 ashimema fridolin, when you come to work through the jQuery UI tree.. push bug 30466 fairly early.. some of them are not direct depends on it.. but it does make them all look better 😉
16:04 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30466 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Passed QA , Convert serials pages tabs to Bootstrap
16:04 ashimema i.e. this tree: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]raph.cgi?id=29226
16:05 tuxayo #endmeeting
16:05 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software https://koha-community.org
16:05 huginn Meeting ended Wed Apr 20 16:05:09 2022 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
16:05 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-04-20-14.04.html
16:05 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]2-04-20-14.04.txt
16:05 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]20-14.04.log.html
16:05 lukeg yes! ashimema++
16:05 tuxayo thanks all for you attendance, that was a long one ^^
16:05 oleonard tuxayo++
16:05 oleonard Thanks for charing
16:05 oleonard Charring?
16:05 ashimema tuxayo++
16:05 oleonard Chairing!
16:05 ashimema hehe
16:05 fridolin tuxayo: +++
16:06 liliputech thanks for chatting+decision making everyone :)
16:06 liliputech +tuxayo for chairing of course
16:06 fridolin ashimema: oki dok
16:06 ashimema 🙂
16:06 liliputech bonne soirée :)
16:09 oleonard ashimema++
16:09 oleonard thanks for all the testing
16:10 ashimema luceg and tcohen got me started 😉
16:10 ashimema lukeg even
16:14 ashimema wow.. mind blown
16:14 ashimema I didn't know before you could drag and drop the subfield tags in the tabs
16:15 nugged Cheering 🤗
16:20 tuxayo nikkom: still there? Meeting is over :)
16:23 * wizzyrea looks around... hi
16:24 oleonard Hi wizzyrea!
16:26 tuxayo wizzyrea: hi :)
16:26 tuxayo IIUC you work at ByWater now, on which continent are you though?
16:33 oleonard I don't understand serial collections
16:34 oleonard As far as I can tell there are some circumstances under which a "serial collection" tab appears on the OPAC bibliographic detail page
16:34 oleonard But I don't know what those circumstances are.
16:45 ashimema wizzyrea.. any idea how we update the history page on koha-community.org?
16:48 wizzyrea there used to be a job that pulled from git
16:48 wizzyrea wonder if that broke when the git repo moved
16:48 ashimema aha.. cool
16:50 wizzyrea fatal: unable to connect to git.koha-community.org:
16:50 wizzyrea git.koha-community.org[0: 3.23.183.225]: errno=Connection refused
16:50 wizzyrea seems so
16:51 ashimema hmm..
16:51 ashimema it should still be public accessible.. maybe the link changed slightly though.. I can't remember
16:51 ashimema https://git.koha-community.org[…]ha-community/Koha
16:51 wizzyrea that's it
16:52 wizzyrea it's at least thinking about it now
16:53 wizzyrea yep it's doing a big fetch heh
16:53 ashimema 😄
16:53 ashimema thanks
16:53 ashimema that'll keep my boss happy..
16:53 wizzyrea this bit won't fix it but
16:53 wizzyrea the next bit will :)
16:53 ashimema prospects like to look at that page to see activity.. I tell them to look at the about page on our demo.. but it's nice to have it proper public too 🙂
16:54 ashimema thanks wizzyrea
17:18 AndrewFH joined #koha
17:37 wizzyrea ashimema: it's up to 2021 now
17:40 ashimema awesome, thanks wizzyrea
17:46 ashimema @later tell fridolin follow-up on bug 29602 ready to fix one of the failing unit tests
17:46 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
18:05 tuxayo Cool that there is interest in the history page ^^
18:21 tuxayo oleonard: did you test bug 25408 ?
18:21 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=25408 normal, P5 - low, ---, arthur.suzuki, Signed Off , CanBookBeReserved & CanItemBeReserved should check "opacitemholds" policy
18:22 tuxayo You switched it to Signed Off. But only my SO line is added. And I tested the patch a long time ago before changes that invalided it.
18:43 fridolin joined #koha
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30237: DBRev 21.12.00.034 <https://git.koha-community.org[…]9a8e61aae33e293d2>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27631: (RM follow-up) Fix missing h1 to div <https://git.koha-community.org[…]7992a1dc441753754>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27631: Compiled CSS <https://git.koha-community.org[…]f9647193f46d6b7df>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30237: (QA follow-up) Spelling <https://git.koha-community.org[…]0c685de11150a7671>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30544: Add font awesome version to licenses page <https://git.koha-community.org[…]b578efa77272ed958>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30237: (follow-up) Make LibraryName conditional <https://git.koha-community.org[…]96e13961dcb4eee7f>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30237: Add a note about WELCOME notice to system preference <https://git.koha-community.org[…]2f949eb2957ada083>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30237: (follow-up) Add french sample notice <https://git.koha-community.org[…]ce1757f7f42f68fab>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30237: (follow-up) Update Notice <https://git.koha-community.org[…]ccf94562295077771>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26370: (QA follow-up) Rename option never_demagnitize to inhouse_patron_categories <https://git.koha-community.org[…]345eb60164926398c>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26370: (QA follow-up) Add new option to templates <https://git.koha-community.org[…]d81fcfaf70bcc6485>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 9097: Add option to manually send welcome email <https://git.koha-community.org[…]592a608ff717391d0>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30237: Replace AutoEmailOpacUser with AutoEmailNewUser <https://git.koha-community.org[…]f6b954a431f9541f9>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30237: Replace ACCDETAILS notice with WELCOME notice <https://git.koha-community.org[…]639c55b2c1bffa4ac>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30237: Reference new WELCOME notice <https://git.koha-community.org[…]b0d79a2d8420e215d>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29005: Unit tests <https://git.koha-community.org[…]988a02065ac117d0d>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29005: Add support for the command line script <https://git.koha-community.org[…]17726b5f77a60fea5>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29420: HTTP status code incorrect when calling error pages directly under Plack... <https://git.koha-community.org[…]2f6657d5da619925d>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29005: Add option to send welcome email from patron imports <https://git.koha-community.org[…]39d07a2257f74fef4>
19:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26370: Add ability to disable demagnetizing items via SIP2 for arbitrary patron... <https://git.koha-community.org[…]689606fcbf3569348>
19:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1928: STILL UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1928/
19:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #367: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/367/
20:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #599: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 3 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/599/
20:16 alohabot 🎁 🦄 Koha 'master' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  🍎🍤🍫
20:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1984: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 8 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1984/
20:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #864: STILL UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/864/
20:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Stable build #438: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_U_Stable/438/
20:54 alexbuckley joined #koha
21:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U21 build #147: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U21/147/
21:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_Sid build #13: STILL UNSTABLE in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_Sid/13/
21:15 oleonard tuxayo: I didn't test Bug 25408, I just saw the signoff lines and assumed it should be marked as such
21:15 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=25408 normal, P5 - low, ---, arthur.suzuki, Signed Off , CanBookBeReserved & CanItemBeReserved should check "opacitemholds" policy
21:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U22 build #19: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 3 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U22/19/
21:20 tuxayo oleonard: I signed it off an later problems were found.
21:20 oleonard So "Failed QA?"
21:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #796: STILL UNSTABLE in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/796/
21:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #127: STILL UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D12/127/
21:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #865: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/865/
22:06 tuxayo oleonard: need signoff, there were changes after the issues were found and the patch is waiting for me or someone else to retest the plan and the previous issues.
22:20 AndrewFH joined #koha
22:24 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #797: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 2 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/797/

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary