IRC log for #koha, 2022-07-06

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:29 kolvir joined #koha
00:31 kolvir I'm trying to get koha running and followed the installation steps in the wiki but am getting an error from apache2 when trying to restart it after the set up apache step: AH00534: apache2: Configuration error: No MPM loaded
00:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #2092: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 14 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/2092/
01:19 fridolin joined #koha
01:24 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U22 build #117: ABORTED in 2 hr 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U22/117/
02:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #985: UNSTABLE in 3 hr 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/985/
02:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #712: FAILURE in 20 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/712/
03:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #896: ABORTED in 3 hr 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/896/
03:22 mtj thanks tcohen, it was a coverage typo, oops
03:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #713: ABORTED in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/713/
03:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #2037: ABORTED in 4 hr 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/2037/
03:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #986: ABORTED in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/986/
03:48 wajasu just a wild guess. https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ki/Koha_on_Debian under the Install Koha section, if you are installing under ubuntu, you might need a2dismod mpm-event, and apt-get install -f
03:49 wajasu i believe mpm-itk is what is used under debian, and ubuntu is a debian derivative.
03:57 mtj # sudo a2enmod mpm_itk mpm_prefork
03:58 mtj kolvir: try that command ^
04:23 Oak joined #koha
04:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #714: NOW UNSTABLE in 58 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/714/
04:35 kolvir sudo a2enmod mpm_itk mpm_prefork ERROR: Module mpm_itk does not exist! Considering conflict mpm_event for mpm_prefork: Considering conflict mpm_worker for mpm_prefork: Module mpm_prefork already enabled
04:36 kolvir Am running Ubuntu
04:37 kolvir search for mpm_itk gives :libapache2-mpm-itk/jammy,now 2.4.7-04-1 amd64 [installed]   multiuser module for Apache
04:37 wahanui joined #koha
04:38 kolvir sudo a2enmod libapache2_mpm_itk ERROR: Module libapache2_mpm_itk does not exist!
04:39 kolvir replacing '_' with '-' gives the same. Figured it wouldn't work but am trying everything
04:40 mtj hi kolvir, whats the error when restarting apache?
04:41 mtj sudo apachectl  restart
04:44 mtj kolvir: it seems you are missing the libapache2-mpm-itk pkg
04:44 mtj sudo apt install libapache2-mpm-itk
04:44 kolvir no, I have it installed
04:44 kolvir apache restart give this for the first time:
04:45 kolvir AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
04:45 mtj ah yes,  [installed]
04:45 mtj kolvir: you can ignore that warning :)
04:45 mtj so, problem is fixed
04:46 mtj sudo  apachectl status
04:46 mtj should be happy ^
04:47 kolvir well I'm getting differnent errors, which is progress.
04:48 kolvir wont let me paste from the terminal here anymore for some reason
04:49 mtj[…]rective-globally/
04:49 mtj
04:50 kolvir ty, ill check that out in the tomorrow, have a early morning. Don't know what exactly got me past the previous error, have reinstalled so many things that I lost track
04:50 kolvir but the current one seems unrelated to koha which is huge. Thanks again.
04:51 mtj[…]irective-globally
04:51 mtj no probs :)
04:52 kolvir that's a good link too, thanks
04:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #2093: FAILURE in 6 min 37 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/2093/
05:33 thd joined #koha
05:33 Oak joined #koha
05:34 thd mtj: Are you present?
05:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #192: NOW UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D12/192/
05:42 Oak joined #koha
06:10 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #467: STILL UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/467/
06:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #2038: NOW UNSTABLE in 1 hr 20 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/2038/
06:20 liliputech joined #koha
06:20 liliputech hi koha
06:22 alex_ joined #koha
06:22 alex_ Bonjour
06:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U22 build #118: UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U22/118/
06:34 Oak joined #koha
07:01 lds joined #koha
07:16 claw joined #koha
07:48 lilipute1h joined #koha
08:08 ashimema Morning
08:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_22.05_D11 build #30: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 11 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_22.05_D11/30/
09:02 Joubu @later tell fridolin ping 22070 comment 14?
09:02 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
09:16 fridolin answered
09:17 Joubu fridolin: Did you try the patch then?
09:22 paulderscheid[m] Good morning
09:26 fridolin Joubu: sorry no time right now
09:35 paulderscheid[m] I just finished my first couple of client projects and had to make a number of modifications to the respective OPACs to do so, which made me relatively unhappy, as yes, that does cause problems with upgrades. So I'd like to suggest something. How about we work together to convert the OPAC to a combination of Mojolicious and Vue components and create a unified design system for this. We don't have enough front-end developers at LMSCloud
09:35 paulderscheid[m] for such a big project, and it's supposed to be community-compatible anyway, so all Koha users can enjoy it. Would anyone like to participate?
09:37 fridolin paulderscheid[m]: great project indeed
09:37 fridolin i bet we all are interested
09:38 paulderscheid[m] Either way, I'm going to start creating a design system that follows Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
09:38 paulderscheid[m] In part, that's what I did for my bachelor's degree
09:38 fridolin Apple from the company or just the fruit ?
09:38 paulderscheid[m] The company
09:39 fridolin ah, not really a friend of opensource ^^
09:39 paulderscheid[m] They have some of the best researches in the game
09:39 fridolin our OPAC dont need the best i think, average will be great
09:39 paulderscheid[m] We could also borrow from Google's Material Design Studies
09:39 fridolin i know more about this one
09:40 fridolin in any case we need to cover all features in REST API right ?
09:40 Joubu paulderscheid[m]: great idea! I won't have much time to participate but I will be happy to hear more about it!
09:40 fridolin https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]iki/REST_api_RFCs
09:40 paulderscheid[m] fridolin: Yes
09:41 fridolin ah OK, maybe focus on that first
09:41 fridolin and also create a POC
09:42 Joubu paulderscheid[m]: however before integrating more Vue into Koha, I think we should first focus on the first step, getting the ERM base and see how people are feeling about the code. But nothing to prevent us from anticipating the next step ;)
09:42 paulderscheid[m] Joubu: That's right
09:43 paulderscheid[m] I just wanted to get that out.
09:43 fridolin left #koha
09:43 Joubu the earlier the better :)
09:44 Joubu what kind of problems did you face and are trying to fix?
09:44 paulderscheid[m] The first and foremost goal of the proposed project would be to make the OPAC as customizable as possible via configuration.
09:45 paulderscheid[m] There have been no technical problems or I'd filed a bug 😄
09:45 Joubu @later tell tcohen seen 31022?
09:45 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
09:46 Joubu paulderscheid[m]: how Vue would help us to make the OPAC more customizable (rephrasing the question then :D)?
09:46 lilipute1h paulderscheid[m]: nice / interesting proposal, but agreed with joubu, having a first POC would be great to begin with :)
09:47 paulderscheid[m] Joubu: Vue isn't a must. I just want reusable components everywhere, that you can insert into a grid.
09:48 paulderscheid[m] So you can customize the OPAC the way the client wants it without breaking any functionality.
09:48 lilipute1h there is also a big on going effort @BibLibre to provide with a rebranded/renewed staff interface, we need testers :)
09:49 paulderscheid[m] I'll hop on that as soon as I finish the changes a client just mailed me this morning.
09:49 paulderscheid[m] 😄
09:49 Joubu lilipute1h: well we need the patches first :D And we are talking about OPAC here
09:54 Joubu paulderscheid[m]: maybe a first step would be to isolate the "blocks/components" using WRAPPER. Are you aware of the discussion dcook started a couple of months ago?
09:54 Joubu I mean, the WRAPPER TT directive
09:54 paulderscheid[m] No
09:55 Joubu time's flying, it was in March
09:55 Joubu https://lists.koha-community.o[…]March/046949.html
09:56 paulderscheid[m] That would be a great start
09:58 paulderscheid[m] This is kinda like components and props
09:59 paulderscheid[m] In the meantime I'd like to share a tool that might be beneficial to others
10:00 paulderscheid[m]
10:00 paulderscheid[m] It's very tailored to our use case but can be easily modified
10:06 jajm joined #koha
10:24 mtj hi Joubu, it seems that jenkins is not running t/, as it has no shebang line
10:27 mtj ..i guess its a quirk/feature of the 'prove' tool
10:34 mtj it looks like we have other shebang-less test files that are probably being skipped by jenkins
10:35 mtj koha/t$ tree -f  | grep '\.t'  | wc -l
10:35 mtj 559
10:35 mtj koha/t$ grep -rl  '#!/' ./*  | wc -l
10:35 mtj 527
10:36 mtj 559 - 527 = 32
10:38 oleonard_ 559 - 527?
10:38 wahanui 32
10:38 mtj bug 31108 seems to be why jenkins did not detect ./installer/data/mysql/atomicupdate/ in 22.05.22 release
10:38 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=31108 major, P5 - low, ---, mtj, Needs Signoff , add missing shebang line to ./t/
10:38 oleonard_ Let wahanui do the hard work :D
10:39 mtj 559 - 527
10:39 wahanui 32
10:39 mtj nice :)
10:39 mtj oops, 22.05.02 release
10:45 mtj Joubu: regarding why to use '#!/usr/bin/env perl'... i recall it being prefered, as it makes the codebase more portable
10:51 mtj aah, click - its not the shebang.. its the filename extention...  .pl not .t
10:58 mtj new patch sent
10:58 SoniaB joined #koha
10:59 JesseM joined #koha
11:05 cait joined #koha
11:32 liliputech joined #koha
11:32 Oak joined #koha
11:55 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
11:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_ES6 build #4: FIXED in 6 min 39 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D11_ES6/4/
11:55 wahanui Congratulations!
12:00 Oak joined #koha
12:03 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
12:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12_ES6 build #5: FIXED in 8 min 50 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_D12_ES6/5/
12:03 wahanui Congratulations!
12:10 oleonard_ Wow it's a real pain in the ass to get back into the OPAC if you delete the patron that's currently logged in...
12:12 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
12:12 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U22_ES6 build #6: FIXED in 8 min 10 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Master_U22_ES6/6/
12:12 wahanui Congratulations!
12:12 oleonard_ I knew you'd understand, wahanui
12:12 wahanui oleonard_: excuse me?
12:13 Oak joined #koha
12:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #897: NOW UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/897/
12:34 oleonard_ Testing Bug 30933, but misc/cronjobs/ seems to be not working as I expect it to...
12:34 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30933 enhancement, P5 - low, ---,, Needs Signoff , Add a designated owner for shared and public lists at patron deletion
12:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #987: STILL UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/987/
12:44 caroline Can someone confirm the duplicate warning when cataloguing ([…]uprecordwarn.png) uses ISBN or title/author to check for duplicates? I think I found something in C4/ (FindDuplicate) but I just want to make sure I'm reading it right since I don't know perl
13:07 oleonard_ caroline: I think you're right that FindDuplicate is what is doing the checking
13:08 oleonard_ Looks like it tries to find a dupe by ISBN first, and then moves on to title and author if no ISBN match is found.
13:28 caroline cool, thanks oleonard_ !
13:31 caroline I'll add it to the manual in case someone else is looking for that info
13:33 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:37 oleonard_ ...and hopefully if I'm wrong someone will correct me!
13:51 oleonard joined #koha
14:11 SoniaB left #koha
14:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23991: Don't display empty div if no suggestions exist <[…]acd9389807fd9ee4b>
14:26 Joubu Our dates formatting handling is a real mess. I have been struggling when working on ERM (accessing our JS functions that are defined in include files, from vue files...) and bug 30650.
14:26 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30650 new feature, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Needs Signoff , Convert the Curbside Pickup plugin to Koha core
14:27 Joubu We really need to remove momentjs in favor of dayjs, and use dayjs as much as we can. We could remove a lot of our own date parsing functions
14:28 Joubu We need bug 30310, and bug 30718, but also more followups to clean the whole area
14:28 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30310 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Signed Off , Replace Moment.js with Day.js
14:28 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30718 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Use flatpickr's altInput option everywhere
14:28 tcohen hola Joubu
14:28 Joubu I am willing to work on it, but I need people for fast SO and QA as it won't be possible to maintain the patchset up-to-date
14:28 Joubu who's onboard with me?
14:28 oleonard Me
14:29 Joubu the altInput option from flatpickr is AWESOME, and I have really no idea why we haven't looked into that direction before
14:30 Joubu but we will remove a LOT of our date manipulation
14:30 Joubu everything will be coming from the DB to the vue, without doing ANYTHING
14:30 Joubu not sure it's clear what I am saying, but we will sanitize our code a lot
14:32 oleonard For some reason my own test database didn't like the latest upgrade, though it didn't show an error...
14:32 oleonard Now I'm seeing this: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): DBI Exception: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'me.renewals_count' in 'field list' at /kohadevbox/koha/Koha/ line 410
14:32 oleonard ...when loading checkouts on the checkout page.
14:33 oleonard It's fine with the official sample data.
14:34 Joubu does the DB column exist?
14:35 Joubu Bug 30275: Rename issues.renewals to issues.renewals_count
14:35 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30275 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Pushed to master , Checkout renewals should be stored in their own table
14:36 oleonard It's still issues.renewals
14:37 Joubu oleonard: it was
14:38 Joubu the db_rev
14:39 ashimema hmm
14:39 ashimema weird
14:39 ashimema tthe SQL looks OK to me
14:39 ashimema ALTER TABLE '' CHANGE ;;
14:39 ashimema that's the usual syntax right
14:40 tcohen CHANGE COLUMN?
14:40 wahanui tcohen: that doesn't look right
14:40 wahanui joined #koha
14:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #2094: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 11 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/2094/
14:42 Joubu CHANGE COLUMN?
14:42 wahanui Joubu: that doesn't look right
14:42 wahanui joined #koha
14:42 Joubu lol, another one
14:42 Joubu wahanui: go search for something
14:42 wahanui Joubu: i'm not following you...
14:45 Joubu search for something?
14:45 wahanui joined #koha
14:46 alohabot 🎁 🦄 Koha 'master' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  ðŸ²ðŸ˜ðŸ
14:46 oleonard The new table was created successfully but the two ALTER TABLE instructions after that don't seem to have run
14:47 oleonard Re-running the SQL manually, copied and pasted from the db_rev, fixed my problem
14:47 Joubu the upgrade process is not supposed to let you continue if something wrong is happening when you update the DB
14:48 oleonard I'll try running the CREATE TABLE manually on a previous db dump
14:54 oleonard My mistake, I was testing using a db dump that had a previous iteration of the checkout_renewals table.
14:54 oleonard Sorry for the noise.
15:00 bag joined #koha
15:02 FlorianB joined #koha
15:04 FlorianB Hi koha, a customer told us they used this demo for some tests: does anyone here know if there's an administration -level account for it?
15:05 FlorianB 'cause I couldn't find login credentials and tried some, eventually I got in with demo / demo, but it doesn't give me access to the admin menu
15:06 Joubu demo/demo?
15:06 Joubu ha
15:07 Joubu admin/admin?
15:08 FlorianB ...Well look at that, it works
15:08 FlorianB Thanks joubu
15:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #2039: STILL UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/2039/
15:15 Joubu tcohen: 28787 is waiting for your opinion
15:15 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #898: STILL UNSTABLE in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/898/
15:16 Joubu see comment 16 and especially what is before point 1.
15:16 Joubu "Generally, I have some doubts about the API path api/v1/auth/send_otp_token. Sending a token is not a normally expected API action; it sounds like a 'misused verb'."
15:16 Joubu For me it's correct.
15:16 Joubu please reply on the bug ;)
15:16 Joubu bye #koha, see you tomorrow
15:17 FlorianB left #koha
15:20 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30275: (QA follow-up) Fix TestBuilder.t <[…]65043e63b8447b644>
15:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U22 build #119: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 5 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U22/119/
15:44 alohabot 🎁 🦄 Koha 'master' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  ðŸ¦ðŸ°ðŸ¥¥
15:46 oleonard_ joined #koha
15:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #715: STILL UNSTABLE in 58 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/715/
15:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #468: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/468/
15:56 tcohen ashimema++ # fixing tests
16:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #988: STILL UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/988/
16:05 cait joined #koha
16:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #193: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 5 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D12/193/
16:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #716: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/716/
16:44 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
16:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #899: FIXED in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/899/
16:44 wahanui Congratulations!
16:51 Oak joined #koha
16:56 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
16:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U22 build #120: FIXED in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U22/120/
16:56 wahanui Congratulations!
16:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #2095: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 9 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/2095/
17:08 cait hm another API not working mail on the mailing list
17:15 tcohen hmm
17:16 tcohen can't seem to find it
17:21 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
17:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #2040: FIXED in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/2040/
17:21 wahanui Congratulations!
17:21 cait i tried to reply
17:21 cait Re: [Koha] Patron search not working after upgrade to version 22
17:21 cait on a raspberry
17:22 cait maybe you know what they need to do exactly
17:22 cait hm you just did
17:22 cait are you usre it#s nt the API not working? we had a lot of those reports
17:22 cait like this one[…]-June/057974.html
17:23 tcohen I'm not sure
17:23 fridolin joined #koha
17:24 tcohen they were very specific about patron search and those queries are really big and reach the reported header limit fairly easily
17:24 tcohen but maybe worth asking them to use the inspector in the browser
17:24 tcohen I'm working on the patch
17:24 tcohen can you suggest inspecting in the browser
17:24 tcohen ?
17:27 cait i suggested checking the libraires page
17:27 cait it also work with the API but is short
17:27 cait if that is also broken we shoudl know
17:32 cait tcohen: he just responded, libraries are broken
17:32 cait but i don#t know the fix for his OS
17:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #469: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/469/
17:42 wajasu playing around with fresh koha install 22.05
17:42 wajasu did a koha-remove <instance>
17:44 wajasu everything shutsdown, except the daemon for my instance, so the userdel call for my library-koha system user fails.
17:44 wajasu i guess i'll just kill the daemon, so i can do a koha-create for that same instance name.
17:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #194: STILL UNSTABLE in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D12/194/
18:02 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #989: FIXED in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/989/
18:02 wahanui Congratulations!
18:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #2096: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 9 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/2096/
18:23 fridolin joined #koha
18:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #900: SUCCESS in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/900/
18:38 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #470: FIXED in 1 hr 3 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/470/
18:38 wahanui Congratulations!
18:49 tcohen \o/
19:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #2097: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 9 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/2097/
19:37 Oak joined #koha
19:43 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 31108: rename ./t/ extension to *.t <[…]5a056129443b08e6b>
19:43 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30903: (follow-up) Fix error message class <[…]a6ee18b80110872c0>
19:43 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30903: Fix UI glitch on the quotes upload view <[…]9a79e634c15465a0e>
19:43 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30903: Fix POST /quote <[…]36ca97f7d180591d4>
20:00 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
20:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #717: FIXED in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/717/
20:00 wahanui Congratulations!
20:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30976: Display biblio's cover images first <[…]d49ec927ee9a3a36a>
20:06 thd joined #koha
20:15 alohabot 🎁 🦄 Koha 'master' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  ðŸ¥”🥞🍫
20:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #990: UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/990/
20:39 hayley joined #koha
20:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #718: SUCCESS in 59 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/718/
20:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #471: SUCCESS in 1 hr 3 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/471/
20:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U22 build #121: UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U22/121/
20:50 aleisha joined #koha
20:51 aleisha hello!
20:55 tuxayo meeting in 5 min!
20:55 tuxayo qa_team?
20:55 wahanui qa_team is cait, marcelr, khall, kidclamp, kohaputti, lukeg, aleisha, fridolin, ashimema, tuxayo, nugged, petrova and Joubu
20:55 tuxayo rmaint?
20:55 wahanui rmaint is definitely a great job to find all kinds of things to fix and clarify in translations, system requirements, CI among others.
20:55 tuxayo no!
20:55 tuxayo actually yes but I wanted the list of people!
20:55 aleisha rmaints?
20:55 wahanui rmaints are lukeg, liliputech and tuxayo
20:56 cait HERE
20:56 cait oops
20:56 tuxayo ho lol it was just a missing s
20:56 tuxayo thanks cait ^^
20:56 rangi[m] no need to yell so early in the morning cait
20:56 tuxayo > HERE
20:56 tuxayo caps lock day
20:56 tuxayo *you are late for
20:57 tuxayo It was june 28
20:57 cait rangi[m]: you mean late at night..
20:57 * ashimema isn't really here..
20:58 * ashimema is at scouts being a leader
20:58 tuxayo :o
20:59 tuxayo thanks aleisha for noticing I missed the s at rmaints. (it's not even morning and I'm mixing who says what ><)
21:00 aleisha that's ok!
21:00 tuxayo #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 6 July 2022
21:00 huginn Meeting started Wed Jul  6 21:00:38 2022 UTC.  The chair is tuxayo. Information about MeetBot at
21:00 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
21:00 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_6_july_2022'
21:00 tuxayo #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]eting_6_July_2022 Today's agenda
21:00 tuxayo #topic Introductions
21:01 aleisha #info Aleisha Amohia, Catalyst IT, Wellington New Zealand
21:01 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions, Argentina
21:01 hayley #info Hayley Pelham, Catalyst IT, NZ
21:01 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
21:01 tuxayo #info Victor Grousset, Tuxayo Inc., France
21:01 rangi[m] #info Chris Cormack, Catalyst IT, NZ
21:01 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
21:02 davidnind[m] #info David Nind, NZ
21:03 tuxayo #topic Announcements
21:04 tuxayo Anything to announce that doesn't fit in the other topics better?
21:04 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, UK
21:04 davidnind[m] Programme for KohaCon 2022 is now available
21:05 cait good one
21:05 davidnind[m] #link[…]s/kohacon22/#tab3
21:05 aleisha exciting!
21:05 tuxayo great :D
21:06 tuxayo «Saving kittens and supporting Koha»
21:06 tuxayo aleisha++
21:06 aleisha :D
21:06 davidnind[m] #info Schedule for KohaCon 2022 (in person and virtual) is now available[…]s/kohacon22/#tab3
21:07 tuxayo Anything else?
21:07 wahanui i heard Anything else was necessarily going to be incremental.
21:07 tuxayo maybe wahanui
21:07 cait move on :)
21:08 tuxayo #topic  Update from the Release manager (22.05)
21:08 tuxayo tcohen: 🎙️
21:08 tcohen Hi, it's been a busy begining
21:09 tcohen lots of bugfixes to push
21:09 tcohen I have started pushing enhancements and some features last week
21:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #2041: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/2041/
21:09 tcohen or this one
21:09 rangi[m] cool
21:09 wahanui this one is on oleonard
21:09 tcohen heh
21:09 tuxayo koha-jenkins: not now for the bad news!
21:09 koha-jenkins tuxayo did you mean me? Unknown command 'not'
21:09 koha-jenkins Use '!koha-jenkins help' to get help!
21:09 tcohen we had a minor storm with jenkins going nuts yesterday
21:10 tcohen but thanks to
21:10 tcohen mtj++
21:10 tcohen ashimema++
21:10 tcohen things are calm now
21:10 tcohen I haven't heard from people that added to the roadmap
21:10 tcohen I guess it is summer/vacation for many
21:10 tcohen but it is time to focus on big things so we have
21:11 tcohen time enough for having a great and stable release
21:11 tuxayo > I guess it is summer/vacation for many
21:11 tuxayo Is that the same in the south hemisphere?
21:11 aleisha yes i'd really love to get back into helping - it's been hectic since VALA
21:11 tcohen we have winter holidays (for the kids) next two weeks
21:11 tcohen but that's it
21:11 rangi[m] same here
21:12 tuxayo ok so it's not usual to have most people 1 month off.
21:12 tcohen #link
21:12 rangi[m] no, we do that in summer
21:12 tuxayo So organizing stuff could work :)
21:12 tcohen not in july, tuxayo
21:12 tcohen I had the intention to resume work on the new 'holds' table
21:13 tcohen if anyone is interested on helping there, just ping me
21:13 cait we also have an unusual amount of bad bugs still
21:13 cait so we also need to take care of those
21:13 tcohen some of them are long standing/just ones, but yeah
21:13 Wainui joined #koha
21:13 cait (not only the new and shiny stuff, please)
21:13 fridolin #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre, Tahiti
21:13 fridolin sorry i'm late
21:13 cait the list of recent ones has grown too
21:14 cait but that#s for my slot possibly :9
21:14 tcohen master has 342 commits on top of 22.05.00
21:14 tcohen from which a not much is new stuffs
21:14 ashimema I'm game for holds again tcohen
21:15 tcohen thanks, ashimema
21:15 cait was not directed at you, more at devs and qa :)
21:15 tcohen yeah, just sharing numbers
21:15 ashimema Also keen to continue of task queue refinements including the api and management page improvements
21:15 tcohen devs are working on fixing things, some enh are really bugfixes
21:15 tcohen probably not the urgent ones you point, cait
21:15 tcohen thanks for that
21:16 tcohen yeah, some big ones are about the task queue, and I'm waiting for lucas to help backporting things
21:16 ashimema I started working through the QA queue again today after a week of concentrating on bugfixing
21:17 tcohen thanks cait
21:17 ashimema Apologies, not been as good at replying to QA manager emails this cycle so far
21:17 ashimema cait++ for continuing those
21:18 davidnind[m] I'll add some comments on the majors that need sign-off - I had no luck (or couldn't work out) how to test most of them
21:18 tcohen so, that's it. ping if you're working on something and need help, guidance or just want to share ideas. Also, type qa_team here to get a list of people you can nudge
21:19 ashimema Thanks davidnind, your signoffs and comments are always welcome.. they really help in keeping things moving
21:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #901: UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/901/
21:19 aleisha yes agreed
21:19 aleisha davidnind[m]++
21:19 cait davidnind[m]++
21:19 tcohen davidnind++
21:20 cait so-hero
21:20 tuxayo davidnind++
21:20 davidnind[m] 😊
21:20 tcohen jenkins is doing funny things... I think it is related to some tasks using github which could not be synced?=
21:21 tcohen moving on tuxayo?
21:21 tcohen oh
21:21 tcohen wait
21:21 tuxayo k
21:22 tcohen I wanted to mention Mason (mtj) added some ES-specific tasks so and isolated the search-related tests so they can be run for each search engine
21:22 tcohen mtj++
21:22 tcohen OpenSearch is failing BTW
21:22 tcohen that's it
21:23 tuxayo oh, E7 passes but nor OpenSearch :o
21:23 tcohen worth checking
21:23 tuxayo mtj++
21:23 tuxayo #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
21:23 tuxayo rmaints?
21:23 wahanui rmaints are lukeg, liliputech and tuxayo
21:24 cait tcohen++ mtj++
21:25 davidnind[m] tcohen++ mtj++
21:25 tuxayo 1st 21.05.x release was fine, caught up with the late backports. Had the chance to work next to liliputech for their 1st release, it helped with the usual quirks of 1st release.
21:25 tuxayo #topic Updates from the QA team
21:25 tuxayo qa_team?
21:25 wahanui i heard qa_team was cait, marcelr, khall, kidclamp, kohaputti, lukeg, aleisha, fridolin, ashimema, tuxayo, nugged, petrova and Joubu
21:25 tcohen tuxayo++
21:25 cait as pointed out earlier, I am worried about the numbers in QA queue rising and also especially the bad bugs number rising
21:26 cait there is not only old stuff in that list and the list of recent ones I list in the QA mail has also grown
21:26 cait new stuff is great but we need to figure out those as well
21:26 tcohen do you have a link to the list?
21:26 tcohen its the SO queue?
21:26 cait we've had an unusual high number of update issues this time around
21:27 cait yes, the "waiting for QA queue"
21:27 cait we had it down to oldest bug less than 2 weeks old
21:27 cait now we are at... oldest bugs are from May
21:28 cait so 2 monts waiting, not quite where we want to be
21:28 cait I feel we need to check the database updates more maybe
21:28 davidnind[m] #link Signed Off https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]y_format=advanced
21:28 cait and unrelated to QA: there have been people stuck with their updates on the mailing list
21:29 cait and it would be great to see more help with this very technical questions
21:30 cait a lot of people have reported the API not working (missing the instructions about packages for older Linux versions)
21:30 ashimema I think perhaps this is more apparent now because we no longer quietly continue when things go wrong.. we instead stop the uodate
21:30 cait there are some reoccurring issues we like that we could do better about
21:30 ashimema But yes, we should get better at spotting and fixing these issues
21:30 cait it's possible
21:31 cait but people get stuck and don't know how to continue - so they'll need help
21:31 ashimema And even better at catching cases at QA.. it's not simple though.. those dB issues often happen when there's a totally unexpected state the dB is in
21:31 cait I know
21:31 cait so first step: please help people on the mailing list fix their installations when you are able to
21:32 cait second step: let's try to avoid these bugs
21:32 cait ... also second step: maybe be 'louder' about them doing proper backups before updates... and what they can do if there are errors
21:33 cait that's all from me... please do more QA! :)
21:34 tuxayo #topic Status of roadmap projects
21:34 tuxayo any news?
21:34 thd I have update the bug report for the wiki.
21:34 tuxayo bug 23073
21:34 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=23073 normal, P2, ---, td-koha-bugs, NEW , needs updating to a later version
21:35 aleisha #info shoutout to those working on the recalls follow-up bugs, very exciting that the community is finally sharing that work and we are improving the feature collectively :)
21:35 thd I reloaded git with hyphens or dashes instead of underscores in filenames so that version control works even after that change.
21:36 tcohen thd++
21:36 thd The wiki/File:some_image 404 bug is Nginx configuration.
21:36 thd Works fine in Apache
21:37 thd The test wiki instances in Apache can be seen on port 9443
21:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #472: UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/472/
21:38 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 31067: Fixing missing permission check <[…]971d1549ba8179ec3>
21:38 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30769: Typo fix in <[…]81c08bed2dc2c7d90>
21:38 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 31001: Fix "CGI::param called in list context" warning in <[…]a37a96f7eb8d848c8>
21:38 tcohen thd: can you share that information on the list?
21:38 cait thd: I still owe some testing, hope to do it till beginning of next week
21:38 cait ssh huginn, we are in a meeting!
21:39 thd I am going to test putting at least the current 1.35 LTS on Debian 10.
21:39 tcohen we need to move that to koha-ci
21:39 tuxayo *#koha-bots
21:39 thd Yes, I will send a message to the mailing list about testing.
21:39 tuxayo > ssh huginn, we are in a meeting!
21:39 tuxayo that's tcohen sneaking commits in master ^^
21:39 tcohen thanks!
21:39 tuxayo hope to go undetected but no!
21:40 tcohen need an #action for thd
21:40 thd mtj may be providing a VPS for testing database migration on Debian 8
21:40 thd Previous testing has been Debian 9
21:41 cait have their been problems with Debian 9 or hwy test with an older verson?
21:41 tuxayo #action thd sends a message to the mailing list about testing the wiki upgrade
21:41 tuxayo like that?
21:41 tcohen thd will send I'd say, but yes
21:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #719: UNSTABLE in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/719/
21:42 tcohen I need to put updates on the roadmap
21:42 tuxayo ah I conjugated send ^^"
21:42 thd A significant issue is that just dropped support for PHP LTS for Debian 9 which is old old stable.
21:42 tcohen before I leave to have a life with the family :-D
21:43 thd My test instance of Debian 9 still works fine and PHP LTS from or Debian 9 is archived.
21:43 tcohen - Task queue streamlining: Joubu has worked on the API and streamlining things. dcook has provided insights on things
21:44 thd I tested in Debian 9 because everything old and new works there.
21:44 tcohen - ERM: jonathan has a demo sandbox on biblibre's, and progress is taking place
21:44 thd We may have to divide old for database migration from new upgrade to MediaWiki 1.35 LTS.
21:45 tcohen - Vue: so far only the cities admin page uses it, and the ERM. multiple enhancements are required to streamline the integration for Vue. We have many things solved that need to be redone. Jonathan worked on the date/date-time handling stuff, help is welcome
21:45 thd The intention was always to put the production system on Debian 10 or 11.
21:46 tcohen - Continued API refinements: Things are in the SO queue!
21:46 tcohen and I need to leave now!
21:46 thd Old versions of Debian are necessary to avoid breaking the wiki when migrating the database.
21:46 tcohen bye!
21:46 thd bye tcohen
21:46 cait thx thd
21:47 tuxayo Anything else?
21:47 wahanui well, Anything else is necessarily going to be incremental.
21:47 tuxayo wahanui forget anything else
21:47 wahanui tuxayo: I forgot anything else
21:49 tuxayo #topic Actions from last meeting
21:49 tuxayo cait try to draw how extended support/LTS would work (
21:49 tuxayo cait++
21:49 cait I did my homework
21:49 davidnind[m] cait++
21:50 fridolin cait++
21:50 cait the basic quesiton is... how many versions can we maintain?
21:50 * fridolin sends a big smelling cheese
21:50 cait at the same time
21:51 cait and which version will be the LTS now
21:51 tuxayo What is the scenario for which we need 5 rmaints?
21:51 cait if we cut maintenance short on regular releases to 1 year... we can do with 3 people
21:51 cait if we want to have 1.5, we need at least 4
21:51 cait tuxayo: that's the past
21:51 tuxayo oh
21:51 davidnind[m] should we only have one LTS release at a time (if that is possible)?
21:51 cait we did have 5 rmaints for 21.11
21:52 cait now we got only 3 for this
21:52 cait this cycle
21:52 tuxayo *4 there was hole
21:52 tuxayo In the previous cycles
21:52 cait so the blue line is what we currnelty maintain
21:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #2042: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 5 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/2042/
21:53 cait the first table is "if we make 21.11 LTS"
21:53 cait the second table is "if we make 22.05 an LTS"
21:53 tuxayo > should we only have one LTS release at a time (if that is possible)?
21:53 tuxayo It's possible to have two while the next LTS in stable, oldstable or oldoldstable IIUC
21:53 cait ashimema suggested there shoudl be an overlap
21:53 cait you still want to give people time for the update
21:53 cait this model has a year long overlap, it could be half a year
21:54 cait then the next lts would be one version later
21:55 cait but it makes things a little less predictable
21:55 tuxayo If we only have regular support for 1 year to have 3 rmaints in total, then people can't jump from .11 to .11 and .05 to .05
21:55 cait yeah, so we'd need 4 rmaints
21:55 tuxayo Yes
21:55 cait it's my feeling too actually
21:56 cait feel free to add your own drawings too
21:56 cait 1.5 would be better than a year for regular
21:57 cait what do others think?
21:57 tuxayo > yeah, so we'd need 4 rmaints
21:57 tuxayo With the LTS RMaint only doing releases for security or dependency breakage or other critical stuff. So it seems manageable to find someone for that.
21:59 tuxayo > feel free to add your own drawings too
21:59 tuxayo Someone is doing it now at J18 :)
21:59 tuxayo spread sheet is a great idea
21:59 cait yeah i just tried with half a year overlap
21:59 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
21:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #195: FIXED in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D12/195/
21:59 wahanui Congratulations!
21:59 cait and 1.5 for regular
22:00 davidnind[m] is the end result that you only have one extended support/LTS version at a time?
22:00 cait you'd have an overlap of half a year
22:00 cait if you only have one at a time, people have no time for updating
22:00 cait so this model is that we announce what version will be LTS at its release
22:01 cait and people will have 6 months to move to it
22:01 davidnind[m] +1
22:02 tuxayo and people can move when it's already oldstable. So it's okay for stability
22:02 cait so the parameters of how big the overlap and of how long we maintain regular effect the number of rmaints
22:02 cait I am not sure how to progress from here
22:02 cait should we have a vote next meeting?
22:03 tuxayo Looks good to move forward
22:03 tuxayo how do we handle that we have two meeting slots with different people ? ^^"
22:03 cait I initially thought about making 21.11 LTs... but feel now that we might want to choose 22.05 instead
22:04 davidnind[m] I agree - gives time to make sure we have everything set up, without being a rush
22:05 cait well, ideal might be even 22.11...
22:05 tuxayo > we might want to choose 22.05 instead
22:05 tuxayo I don't get what that changes except have the LTS effective sooner?
22:05 cait just maybe a bit unusual to announce an already old release.. .might be more effective if we do with the current stable
22:05 cait but that's maybe something we could finally decide on next meeting
22:05 cait 1) which version will be LTS
22:06 cait 2) overlap time (half year or year)
22:06 cait 3) regular maint time (1 year, 1.5 years...)
22:06 davidnind[m] +1
22:06 tuxayo good finding cait that in some cycle we don't need an LTS RMaint
22:07 tuxayo So we can choose do we always need 4 or sometimes need only 3
22:07 davidnind[m] Those not able to attend next meeting - add apologies and record votes in advance (if questions added to the agenda)
22:07 cait with the shorter overlap it gets a bit more 'irregular' yes
22:07 cait i can add the questions to agenda
22:07 tuxayo > Those not able to attend next meeting - add apologies and record votes in advance (if questions added to the agenda)
22:07 tuxayo Good idea and call for vote in the devel list
22:08 cait i can also polish the table/drawing a bi tmore of the last iteration, but first need to sleep
22:09 davidnind[m] cait++
22:09 tuxayo > 2) overlap time (half year or year)
22:09 tuxayo It chances for libraries that are more confortable doing major upgrade for summer. So that changes with hemispheres
22:10 cait yeah, I'd be a little more comfortable with a year
22:10 cait you can also give it half a year to get more stable then
22:10 cait before updating
22:11 tuxayo Hopefully or oldstable is good enough so that it's not really a factor
22:11 cait listen to your QAM about fixing bugs! ;)
22:11 tuxayo A year overlap might be best so libraries can choose to upgrade every X years at the middle of the year or in the beginning/end of the year.
22:11 tuxayo QAM?
22:12 cait i'll let you ponder that
22:12 cait i think it's most ly us discussing, maybe move on?
22:12 tuxayo[…]litude_modulation
22:12 tuxayo ok moving on
22:13 davidnind[m] #action Extended support/LTS release - vote at the next meeting with questions added to the agenda, those unable to attend (time zone challenges) can add their votes to the agenda
22:13 tuxayo So cait you finish the drawing with 4 rmaints and sometimes 3 and we discuss that in two weeks?
22:13 cait yep
22:14 cait it'd be great if someone else could send something to mailng list
22:14 tuxayo #action cait finish the LTS drawing example with 4 rmaints and sometimes 3
22:14 davidnind[m] #action davidnind Extended support/LTS release - send notice to mailing list
22:14 tuxayo Thanks
22:15 cait thanks :)
22:15 alohabot 🎁 🦄 Koha 'master' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  ðŸðŸ¥­ðŸ”
22:15 tuxayo #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
22:16 cait could we maybe discuss kohacon first?
22:16 tuxayo ok
22:16 tuxayo what's up with KohaCon?
22:16 cait I just wanted to ask if we shoudl put up the bidding page before next General meeting
22:16 davidnind[m] I would suggest discussing KohaCon23 first then deferring anything else to the next meeting
22:16 cait because the next General is already in September and that makes it harder for countries that would like to host at an earlier time of the year
22:17 cait yes, sorry, I meant KohaCon23
22:17 tuxayo Indeed!
22:17 cait if we have multple applications and need to organize voting etc. it could get quite late otherwiese
22:18 davidnind[m] agree
22:18 cait ok, so are we still happy with hybrid or online only?
22:19 cait if so, we could just add the bidding page and send out, the question si really if we want to change things around again
22:19 davidnind[m] I'm happy to setup the Wiki page and draft a message for the mailing lists
22:19 cait +1
22:20 cait is 2 months enough? then we could set deadline to next general meeting
22:20 davidnind[m] I think hybrid is the way to go for the future - the tools for doing this are getting better, but does take more effort to do both and make it a good experience for all attendees
22:20 tuxayo > are we still happy with hybrid or online only
22:20 tuxayo Maybe a priority to a hybrid bid over an online only bid?
22:21 cait I think tha tmight happen in voting
22:21 tuxayo > I think tha tmight happen in voting
22:21 tuxayo right$
22:21 cait if we have multiple bids - more asking what types of conference is eligible for applying
22:21 tuxayo *right
22:21 caroline joined #koha
22:21 rangi[m] yeah
22:22 rangi[m] i think getting the bids out soon is a good idea
22:22 cait half asleep, hope i make sense
22:22 davidnind[m] I think 2 months is enough (open to that though) - would be ideal to vote at the general meeting
22:22 davidnind[m] we can always extend...
22:22 tuxayo yes
22:22 cait yes
22:23 tuxayo #action davidnind setup the KohaCon23 bid Wiki page and draft a message for the mailing lists
22:23 davidnind[m] you are too dedicated cait - nearly 12:30 am for you (I think) 🙂
22:24 tuxayo cait++
22:24 aleisha cait++
22:24 tuxayo anything else about KohaCon23?
22:24 cait i should have not put that last on the agenda :)
22:24 cait same for tuxayo btw
22:24 cait nothing else from me
22:25 tuxayo I'm usually awake at this hour and don't start my work day a 9am so that not an issue ^^
22:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U22 build #122: STILL UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U22/122/
22:26 tuxayo #info GitLab policy changes: registering Koha as an Open Source project (see May email discussion + see June email discussion)
22:26 tuxayo #info https://lists.koha-community.o[…]2-May/047081.html
22:26 tuxayo #info https://lists.koha-community.o[…]-June/047134.html
22:26 tuxayo #info GitLab change to free tier SASS user limit for namespace: change from 15 September 2022[…]e_user_limit.html
22:26 tuxayo So that was some info left in the agenda to keep everyone informed about the change in
22:27 tuxayo That we use for building our docker image and the manuals
22:27 tuxayo Anything else before setting time for the next meeting?
22:28 fridolin You can note i've change a bit https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]endations#General
22:29 davidnind[m] nothing from me that can't wait until the next meeting
22:29 davidnind[m] fridolin++
22:29 fridolin KohaCon23 in Tahiti maybe ? \o/
22:30 tuxayo I forgot
22:30 tuxayo action: liliputech discuss koha CI (docker image built + manual build) hosting on gitlab instance provided by BibLibre's partner AFI.
22:30 tuxayo fridolin: can you ping liliputech about this?
22:30 tuxayo #action liliputech discuss koha CI (docker image built + manual build) hosting on gitlab instance provided by BibLibre's partner AFI.
22:31 tuxayo #topic Set time of next meeting
22:31 tuxayo #info Next meeting: 20 July 2022, 14 UTC
22:31 rangi[m] id come fridolin !
22:31 fridolin sure
22:31 fridolin yep only 5000Km from NZ
22:31 fridolin and we will comme to KohaCon25 in NZ \o/
22:31 davidnind[m] I would too!
22:31 tuxayo So for next meeting for Oceania and Americas, same hours I guess? 21 UTC
22:31 caroline_catlady joined #koha
22:32 davidnind[m] +1
22:32 fridolin +1
22:32 tuxayo And the date would be the 3rd of August
22:32 tuxayo UTC so the 4th of August for NZ IIUC
22:32 tuxayo double check the calendar as usual
22:33 tuxayo So it's noted unless the date is problematic.
22:33 tuxayo And we can end
22:33 davidnind[m] +1
22:33 tuxayo #endmeeting
22:33 huginn Meeting ended Wed Jul  6 22:33:48 2022 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
22:33 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-07-06-21.00.html
22:33 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]2-07-06-21.00.txt
22:33 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]06-21.00.log.html
22:33 tuxayo Thanks everyone for attending ^^
22:33 fridolin tuxayo: ++
22:34 davidnind[m] tuxayo++
22:34 fridolin back to keyboard typing, see you all
22:35 thd mtj: Are you still here?
22:44 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
22:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #2043: FIXED in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/2043/
22:44 wahanui Congratulations!
22:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #2098: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 10 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/2098/
22:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #720: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/720/
23:10 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
23:10 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #902: FIXED in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/902/
23:10 wahanui Congratulations!
23:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D12 build #196: SUCCESS in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D12/196/
23:55 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
23:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #991: FIXED in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/991/
23:55 wahanui Congratulations!
23:57 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
23:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #473: FIXED in 1 hr 3 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/473/
23:57 wahanui Congratulations!

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary