IRC log for #koha, 2020-07-30

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:15 alexbuckley_ joined #koha
00:20 inlibro joined #koha
00:35 oleonard I didn't think you *should* be awake dcook, I just recalled that you sometimes were at that time :)
00:35 dcook Hehe
00:35 dcook Well, I was awake. Just not on IRC. Sometimes I'm on that late, but just haven't been in the mood lately.
00:36 oleonard I just thought that if I caught you online I'd ask for more details about that Safari user
00:36 dcook Might start up again this week or next though
00:36 dcook Ah yeah I figured that would be the case
00:36 dcook It was a few weeks ago, so I don't recall 100%
00:36 dcook But as I mentioned in the email, I think she had trouble with the "Choose file" button not working
00:37 dcook But... I don't know what version of Safari she was using or anything. I think it was a personal computer anyway
00:37 dcook Whereas she uses a different computer for her actual work
00:38 * oleonard sees the follow-up email now
00:38 oleonard I observed a problem with the "Choose file" button too
00:38 dcook :o
01:06 oleonard[…]?p=15960711677886
01:10 hayleymapley_ joined #koha
01:20 inlibro joined #koha
01:56 hayleymapley__ joined #koha
02:20 inlibro joined #koha
02:27 hayleymapley_ joined #koha
02:42 dcook @later tell oleonard Ah yep that looks like it to me
02:42 huginn dcook: The operation succeeded.
03:09 alexbuckley_ joined #koha
03:20 inlibro joined #koha
03:40 indradg joined #koha
04:08 khall joined #koha
04:13 dcook_ joined #koha
04:21 inlibro joined #koha
05:11 alexbuckley_ joined #koha
05:20 did joined #koha
05:21 inlibro joined #koha
05:38 indradg joined #koha
05:41 khall_ joined #koha
06:16 alexbuckley_ joined #koha
06:21 inlibro joined #koha
06:25 fridolin joined #koha
06:49 reiveune joined #koha
06:49 reiveune hello
06:49 wahanui que tal, reiveune
06:52 cait joined #koha
07:00 cait1 joined #koha
07:04 cait2 joined #koha
07:05 alex_a joined #koha
07:07 lmstrand joined #koha
07:20 khall joined #koha
07:21 inlibro joined #koha
07:21 enkidu joined #koha
07:34 khall joined #koha
08:10 irma_ joined #koha
08:14 dcook joined #koha
08:21 inlibro joined #koha
08:26 indradg_ joined #koha
08:53 did joined #koha
09:21 inlibro joined #koha
09:26 JesseM_ joined #koha
10:15 reiveune left #koha
10:15 reiveune joined #koha
10:16 reiveune left #koha
10:18 cait joined #koha
10:21 reiveune joined #koha
10:22 inlibro joined #koha
10:37 khall_ joined #koha
10:50 cait joined #koha
10:51 cait1 joined #koha
10:59 oleonard-away cait++ # Spam-fighter
10:59 cait1 heh thx :) oleonard++ too
11:20 dpk joined #koha
11:22 inlibro joined #koha
11:22 alex_a joined #koha
11:28 oleonard cait++ # Also for QA
11:29 cait1 oleonad++ # for SO and great GUI improvements
11:29 cait1 I would love to sign some of your patches off... but worried they will get stuck then
11:29 cait1 so waiting
11:32 oleonard Ooh, I like your idea about the split button for editing news!
11:33 oleonard lukeG and I both talked about wanting to more easily swap between the editing modes and that's a good first step
11:34 cait1 I think the codemirror will help a lot, but yep.... maybe a little fine tuning :)
11:37 cait1 I wanted to put the idea out there at least, but no intention to block the patches
11:56 fridolin joined #koha
12:20 oleonard I wonder if "Edit with WYSIWYG editor" is not friendly
12:22 inlibro joined #koha
12:26 khall joined #koha
12:39 * oleonard bbl
12:40 khall joined #koha
12:40 tcohen morning
12:48 Marie-Luce joined #koha
13:17 alex_a_ joined #koha
13:22 inlibro joined #koha
13:48 Joubu @later tell wizzyrea Hi Liz, do you know how the history page on the website is updated? It seems to be auto generated. There is a bug reported (24685), it's trivial to fix but it looks like it needs to be done at lower level (scripting?)
13:48 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
13:51 Joubu tcohen: did you review bug 26063?
13:51 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26063 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Needs Signoff , Use Koha::Plugins->call for other hooks
13:51 Joubu my patch I mean
13:56 tcohen yes
13:56 tcohen I saw it, looks sane
13:56 tcohen haven't tested
13:56 tcohen I mean the follow-up
13:57 tcohen I can QA it
14:00 lukeG1 good morning Koha
14:03 tcohen Joubu do we need to remove the check for C4::Context->config("enable_plugins")
14:03 tcohen in C4::Biblio snf Koha::Item
14:03 Joubu it's done in call
14:04 tcohen but in C4::Biblio it would skip fetching the Koha::Biblio
14:04 tcohen in Koha::Item my quetsion doesn't apply
14:06 Joubu does it make sense to send biblio and biblioid?
14:06 Joubu we discussed it already for another oo
14:06 Joubu hook
14:06 Joubu I'd send only the id
14:07 Joubu then the plugin can fetch the info it needs
14:16 tcohen in this cases
14:17 tcohen it doesn't hurt to send the id
14:17 Joubu I want to send only the id
14:17 * tcohen noticed
14:17 tcohen I might be the only one using this hooks
14:17 tcohen and maybe PTFS-E
14:18 Joubu well, it's not pushed yet, so...
14:20 tcohen Ah
14:20 Joubu ha ha!
14:21 tcohen teh after_biblio_hooks are pushed
14:21 Joubu ah
14:22 inlibro joined #koha
14:23 oleonard joined #koha
14:23 oleonard Hi again #koha
14:23 tcohen hi oleonard
14:23 wahanui hi oleopard
14:38 oleonard This place is boisterous as usual...
14:46 wizzyrea joined #koha
14:47 khall_ joined #koha
15:01 reiveune bye
15:01 reiveune left #koha
15:23 inlibro joined #koha
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26061: Compiled CSS <[…]cc986ff71b77bb28d>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22087: Compiled CSS <[…]506147849e137781e>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26060: Compiled CSS <[…]1ca8e05115b563dc7>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26070: DBRev <[…]d12c8e4e03923d15d>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22660: DBRev <[…]688b497bd6b03b67f>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22660: (QA follow-up) Fix capitalization in system preference <[…]f806eeaa97d43ae1e>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26083: Item editor defaults to lost <[…]20ca020c9cf111b01>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26070: Remove GoogleIndicTransliteration system preference <[…]4d4a5a3acc0f6e232>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22087: Add missing filters <[…]33329fc40eabb5f9d>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26061: Improve style of sidebar datepickers <[…]2083e1377eadd3c1f>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22660: (follow-up) Re-word system preference description <[…]b857da72706653575>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22660: (follow-up) Improve asset handling, add linting <[…]12e2425e5a6039a95>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25968: Make logs sort by date descending as a default <[…]8dfbc86e04657ce81>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25953: Add ID to installed plugins table on <[…]7500be8f305db570a>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22660: Add system pref to allow switching of editors in News Tool <[…]2dffe9cc6779eb3e3>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22087: Move the email into the list <[…]45ac04ed92e73f708>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22087: Remove padding on li's <[…]7e2d8ecd49d02c430>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22087: Prevent variable names colision <[…]27855f1a859edeeb6>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22087: Add a no_line_break parameter to prevent new lines <[…]a7028692bcfa5b968>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22087: Add space between zipcode and country <[…]3a9f75ecad7f94a67>
15:46 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22087: Use include file to display patrons address in search result <[…]0e044ac708f80966a>
15:46 cait1 i love seeing these :)
15:51 Joubu this one was huge!
16:04 fridolin left #koha
16:23 inlibro joined #koha
16:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U16 build #30: UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U16/30/
16:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11 build #49: UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D11/49/
16:31 Joubu https://bugs.koha-community.or[…].cgi?id=25855#c29 # for the failures
16:31 huginn Bug 25855: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Pushed to master , Add hook to AddRenewal using a new _after_circ_actions method in circulation
16:31 Joubu bye #koha
16:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #354: STILL UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/354/
16:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #377: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 0 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/377/
17:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1395: UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1395/
17:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #52: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 16 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U20/52/
17:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_Deps build #35: UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D10_Deps/35/
17:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #311: UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/311/
17:23 inlibro joined #koha
17:27 cait joined #koha
17:42 cait joined #koha
17:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #851: UNSTABLE in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/851/
17:50 lukeG joined #koha
17:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D9 build #52: UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.05_D9/52/
18:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D9_My8 build #43: SUCCESS in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]_20.05_D9_My8/43/
18:11 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:11 wahanui Congratulations!
18:11 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U18 build #43: FIXED in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.05_U18/43/
18:23 inlibro joined #koha
18:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D10 build #49: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.05_D10/49/
18:36 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:36 wahanui Congratulations!
18:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U20 build #40: FIXED in 1 hr 18 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.05_U20/40/
18:40 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:40 wahanui Congratulations!
18:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U16 build #40: FIXED in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.05_U16/40/
18:45 davidnind joined #koha
18:53 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:53 wahanui Congratulations!
18:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D9 build #53: FIXED in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.05_D9/53/
19:04 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D9_My8 build #44: SUCCESS in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]_20.05_D9_My8/44/
19:11 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U18 build #44: SUCCESS in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.05_U18/44/
19:17 Marie-Luce Is anyone aroung familiar with the system preference AuthorityMergeLimit?
19:23 inlibro joined #koha
19:27 davidnind Hi Marie-Luce! Sorry, I'm not familiar with AuthorityMergeLimit.
19:27 Marie-Luce Hi David
19:28 Marie-Luce No worries. Thanks
19:28 davidnind There are a couple of 'recent ' bugs https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]it&list_id=337940
19:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U20 build #41: SUCCESS in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.05_U20/41/
19:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U16 build #41: SUCCESS in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.05_U16/41/
19:39 lisettelatah joined #koha
19:51 cait Marie-Luce: in theory, what's the question?
19:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D10 build #50: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 15 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.05_D10/50/
19:52 cait well, not only theory... we are on an older version, but we have a library maintaining authorities locally where I had tested it
19:52 cait hi lisettelatah :)
19:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D9 build #54: UNSTABLE in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_20.05_D9/54/
19:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D9_My8 build #45: SUCCESS in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]_20.05_D9_My8/45/
19:54 bigbrovar joined #koha
19:55 lisettelatah hi cait :)
19:56 lisettelatah cait or any one interested: if koha-us was going to expand our book and craft club to have a meeting that would work for our European friends, would Saturday or Sunday work better (and are you interested)
19:57 cait what is discussed at book and craft?
19:57 cait and maybe :)
19:58 cait I'd try to make one to find out probably
19:58 wizzyrea hi
19:58 wahanui hey, wizzyrea
19:59 lisettelatah we had our first meeting last night, read a book and discussed it while we did some crafting. We ended up mostly just talking and crafting and only a little book discussion.
19:59 wizzyrea joubu: it is autogenerated. Hilariously, it was broken altogether until about 2 days ago when I fixed it.
20:00 wizzyrea those are probably tabs in the dates.
20:00 wizzyrea which come from Koha
20:01 tcohen I've just posted patches on bug 22343, it is just the CRUD, it is still not using that config, but feedback is welcome on the UI
20:01 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22343 new feature, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, NEW , Add SMTP configuration options to Administration
20:02 cait lisettelatah: knitting does count as crafting, right?
20:03 lisettelatah cait of course! Last night we had knitting, crocheting, spinning, and someone working on a sewing pattern. We also had someone who didn't have a craft and that is also allowed :)
20:03 Marie-Luce #cait concerning the system preference AuthorityMergeLimit, what would it do it the limit is set to 0 ?
20:03 oleonard joined #koha
20:04 cait i believe it would always merge immedaitely
20:04 cait let me check
20:05 cait hm ah, i think it would always use the cron
20:05 cait (so the other way around)
20:06 cait and if empty it turns it into 0
20:06 kathryn joined #koha
20:07 bigbrovar joined #koha
20:07 cait[…]0c9cf111b01#l1372
20:07 Marie-Luce so if I do a cleanup in my authorities (merged authorities and deleted others with the same name), what will happen to my biblio record after running the cron?
20:07 cait so 0 or empty = always use the cron for updating the linked bibliographic records
20:08 cait merging - it changes the heading and authid
20:08 cait deleting... not quite sure
20:08 cait but it works on the authid
20:08 cait so the same name shoudl not hurt things
20:15 Marie-Luce If my authority is linked to biblio records and I delete it by mistake, would it delete the authority info from the biblio record too?
20:17 cait i think so
20:17 cait but i htink there might be a bug about the delete behaviour somewhere
20:18 cait i'd probably do a quick test to confirm how it behaves
20:19 Marie-Luce I was sure of the normal behaviour.
20:21 cait bug 24125
20:21 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24125 normal, P5 - low, ---,, NEW , Deleting an authority clears the record heading
20:22 Marie-Luce Oh. interesting
20:23 cait adding a comment could help pushing it up a little
20:23 inlibro joined #koha
20:24 cait also interested in your opinion on the right behavior
20:26 Marie-Luce I'm using Koha 19.05. This bug is on the master, can you recall if it was in previous version?
20:26 cait i think it should go down to all old versons probably
20:26 cait if you check when it was filed - 2019-11
20:27 cait that's probably a good indicator of what version it was filed against
20:27 cait I think likely to be in 19.05
20:28 Marie-Luce I do have a different probleme. One of my authority was deleted. My biblio records still have the authority number in the 100$9, but it doesn't exist anymore... I'm confused
20:28 cait hm
20:28 cait has the job run yet?
20:29 cait you could check the db table
20:29 Marie-Luce no
20:29 Marie-Luce what would you check in the db?
20:29 cait it's need_merge_authorities
20:29 cait it's a bit like zebraqueue
20:30 cait when the cron is used for merging, then the info is kept there until it has been run
20:30 cait http://schema.koha-community.o[…]_authorities.html
20:30 cait you could check for your authid i think
20:31 Marie-Luce so, if the cron is scheduled to run once a day.... everything pile up
20:35 cait yeah - i think hte idea is to process them at a time when the library is not very busy
20:35 Marie-Luce it makes much more sense now
20:35 Marie-Luce thanks a lot cait
20:35 cait you are welcome
20:37 davidnind cait++
20:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D9_My8 build #46: SUCCESS in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]_20.05_D9_My8/46/
20:45 cait davidnind: reminds me... i have tried to improve hte manual about the merging rules
20:46 cait please let me know if the patches are ok like this - I will try to do some more
20:46 cait :)
20:47 cait well it was just seeing you triggering ... manual :)
20:47 davidnind I will have a look! :)
20:47 davidnind (I'm sure they will be okay!)
20:55 indradg_ joined #koha
21:11 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
21:24 inlibro joined #koha
22:02 tuxayo davidnind: around?
22:10 janPasi joined #koha
22:16 davidnind I is!
22:20 tuxayo davidnindis there a good moment for you to work documenting system requirements and recommendations? It's been a while I wanted to look on that topic and I'm free now that I finished other things.
22:20 tuxayo (other homework for the meeting ^^)
22:24 inlibro joined #koha
22:27 davidnind I have a table and notes with the various Koha versions and OS supported
22:28 davidnind working on adding the Perl versions and MySQL/MariaDB versions
22:28 davidnind might also add a table with the browser versions supported as well
22:28 davidnind there are also a couple of recent mailing list items about it as well that I have to digest
22:30 tuxayo > with the various Koha versions and OS supported
22:30 tuxayo Great, that's the most confusing thing for me. Since it change in the life of a given major version. Can be simple to document if we stick to the latest point  release though.
22:31 tuxayo > table with the browser versions supported as well
22:31 tuxayo Indeed, let me check which major version is affected
22:34 tuxayo Nooooo, no Koha mentioned. Does it means next major? (unlikely) current stable or all 3 supported branches?
22:35 tuxayo (after rereading general_irc_meeting_15_july_2020)
22:35 tuxayo > there are also a couple of recent mailing list items about it as well that I have to digest
22:35 tuxayo davidnind Which are the threads? I can help with that.
22:35 wahanui okay, tuxayo.
22:35 tuxayo lol wahanui
22:36 tuxayo About IE, knowing the Koha versions is also important to announce the support drop in the mailing list.
22:38 davidnind[…]thread.html#54955
22:38 davidnind Browser support is interesting!
22:39 davidnind Normally, it is a recent version of the main browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Chromium)
22:40 davidnind However, some organisations can be slow in updating desktops/versions
22:40 tuxayo And lastest Firefox ESR I guess?
22:41 davidnind For example, IE 11 (no one in their right mind should use it, but....)
22:41 davidnind Adding ESR version, didn't think of that!
22:42 davidnind Also, there is a differentiation between the OPAC and the staff interface
22:42 davidnind For good web practice, things should degrade nicely but still be functional
22:42 tuxayo Anyway the recommendation aren't that strict due to the variety of client envs. The hard and strict part is about the few versions explicitly not supported anymore. Like IE 11
22:42 tuxayo > differentiation between the OPAC and the staff interface
22:42 tuxayo +1
22:43 davidnind However, there is such a combination out there that it gets "hard" to make things work as expected across everything and all OSs
22:44 tuxayo what do you mean?
22:44 davidnind then there are the Apple people with Safari!
22:45 tuxayo Yep, should it be explicitly discouraged? (not dropped like old IEs )
22:46 tuxayo > things should degrade nicely but still be functional
22:46 tuxayo Indeed, like circulation still works on IE 5! :D
22:46 davidnind What you said before, there are such a variety of environments Koha is run in or accessed from that it can be hard to categorically support ABC browser on XYZ OS
22:46 tuxayo https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_Explorer_support
22:48 davidnind ^^ nice (hesitates to ask where IE 3 and 5 are still used)!
22:49 davidnind As Koha uses Bootstrap, it can take care of most of these issues - looking forward to the Bootstrap 4 work
22:50 davidnind maybe we can go back to using a text only browser :-D (would be a good test to see what works and what doesn't)
22:53 davidnind anyway, on the server side the database combination is what I' working on at the moment - just digging through the dev meeting discussions and mailing list
22:55 tuxayo > hard to categorically support ABC browser
22:55 tuxayo Indeed an easy approach is to just list the recommendations and the non-supported ones. Like IE. And maybe discourage Safari? (not a strong as not supporting)
22:56 davidnind was where I was leaning towards,I don't think it reasonable to support very old versions of browsers
22:56 tuxayo +1
22:56 davidnind not really familiar with Safari
22:57 davidnind Have a meeting for the next hour or so, so will get back to that this afternoon - will post a link once I've got in a reasonable set of info for review/comment (will be some GitLab pages and some source in markdown)
22:57 tuxayo At least I can tell that about media standards, it's super bad. It still doesn't support Ogg vorbis, VP8, VP9, AV1. So due it's marketshare it can singlehandly block the usage of open format :(
22:58 tuxayo davidnind: Ok, I'll finish responding by email to you and send some additional info I got.
22:59 davidnind that will be great! thanks!
23:08 cait :)
23:08 cait davidnind++ tuxayo++
23:08 cait davidnind: actually... you might be the native speaker i am looking for
23:08 cait coudl you take a moment for bug 19036?
23:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19036 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Failed QA , Number payment receipts / payment slips
23:09 cait the question (putting it out her for everyone else too) is if credit number is the right term for the feature described there.
23:09 davidnind having a quick look now...
23:09 cait oh htought i had missed you -thx!
23:10 davidnind shouldn't you be asleep? :)
23:12 cait um...
23:12 cait i am sleep qa'ing
23:12 davidnind :)
23:15 davidnind for debits (when we are charging someone), then invoice number is the right term
23:16 davidnind for credits (for payments) then receipt number would be the right term
23:17 cait could you add as comment to the bug please?
23:17 davidnind for credits, where a transaction is reversed or cancelled), then I'll try and track down the correct term
23:18 davidnind will add a comment shortly, no problem!
23:18 cait thx :)
23:18 cait we have a few places in code where we have renamed things later in the gui and made it confusing forever
23:18 cait fund/budget is the most prominent
23:18 cait we actually switched them
23:19 cait so in the code budget means fund... and ugh. I
23:19 cait I think it's worth thinking about proper naming
23:19 davidnind has always confused me a bit!
23:20 cait or lists and virtualshelves
23:20 cait patrons and members
23:20 cait guess i should stop sleep qa'ing now :)
23:20 davidnind yep!
23:21 davidnind I hope the terminology doesn't keep you up at night, with your brain whirring away!
23:23 cait comments and reviews..
23:23 cait too late
23:23 davidnind credit note maybe, although that doesn't cover reversing transactions to fix things up!
23:23 davidnind hehe
23:23 cait i think at the moment it would keep the assigned number if reversed... hm
23:24 cait not sure if that is good or bad - i guess once the receipt has been printed you would not want to reuse a number
23:24 inlibro joined #koha
23:24 cait good night!
23:24 davidnind transaction number would cover all situations, if the intend is to have a sequential and unique id for trackability
23:25 davidnind good night cait!
23:25 davidnind I will add some comments to the bug
23:31 hayley joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary