IRC log for #koha, 2020-07-29

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:03 * oleonard didn't notice that Bug 22844 had been pushed... cool!
00:03 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22844 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to master , Simplify the process of selecting database columns for system preferences
00:03 oleonard Joubu++
00:04 oleonard long time coming
00:05 hayley woohoo!
00:16 inlibro joined #koha
00:33 kathryn joined #koha
00:58 aleisha_ joined #koha
01:16 inlibro joined #koha
01:55 kathryn joined #koha
02:16 inlibro joined #koha
03:16 inlibro joined #koha
04:16 inlibro joined #koha
05:05 deb-CSPL joined #koha
05:15 did joined #koha
05:17 inlibro joined #koha
05:22 mtj[m] joined #koha
05:43 lmstrand joined #koha
06:02 ashimema joined #koha
06:11 aleisha_ joined #koha
06:17 inlibro joined #koha
06:41 reiveune joined #koha
06:41 reiveune hello
06:44 alex_a joined #koha
06:44 alex_a Bonjour
06:57 Joubu hi #koha
07:00 cait joined #koha
07:05 cait1 joined #koha
07:09 SlackIntegration[m] joined #koha
07:13 cait1 good morning #koha
07:17 inlibro joined #koha
07:22 fridolin joined #koha
07:23 fridolin hi
07:38 Joubu cait1: about bug 25995 - I don't understand your comment (#4)
07:38 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25995 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, In Discussion , Log changes to due date using bulk edit tool in circulation log
07:38 Joubu I am using circ+renewal
07:38 Joubu are you suggesting circ+modify instead?
07:39 aaru_swartz[m] joined #koha
07:50 tuxayo joined #koha
07:51 cait joined #koha
07:53 cait2 joined #koha
07:53 cait2 because it's not a real renewal - we don't update and check all the things we would
07:58 Joubu so maybe a new "action"?
07:58 Joubu batch_renewal
07:59 cait2 also an option
08:08 Joubu @later tell kidclamp can you answer bug 25639 comment 10? I don't remember either where we put such info. Should not we have them all at the same place?
08:08 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
08:17 inlibro joined #koha
08:34 alex_a_ joined #koha
09:09 alex_a joined #koha
09:12 alex_a_ joined #koha
09:17 inlibro joined #koha
09:41 sameee joined #koha
10:17 inlibro joined #koha
11:00 kidclamp done Joubu
11:08 enkidu joined #koha
11:18 inlibro joined #koha
11:27 alex_a joined #koha
11:44 vfernandes joined #koha
12:00 * oleonard wakes up
12:05 oleonard dcook still awake?
12:08 alex_a joined #koha
12:15 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
12:15 wahanui Congratulations!
12:15 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #51: FIXED in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U20/51/
12:18 inlibro joined #koha
12:18 tcohen hola
12:26 oleonard How are you tcohen?
12:26 tcohen unusually tired
12:27 tcohen for no reason
12:27 tcohen he
12:27 tcohen playing with some UI stuff :-D
12:28 oleonard My favorite!
12:30 AndrewFH joined #koha
12:35 cait2 tcohen: i have the same
12:35 cait2 minus the UI stuff
12:58 Joubu khall: Hi Kyle
12:58 Joubu in, there is:
12:58 Joubu 91     # Only pass in plugins where opac online payment is enabled
12:58 Joubu 92     @plugins = grep { $_->opac_online_payment } @plugins;
12:58 Joubu 93     $template->param( plugins => \@plugins );
12:58 Joubu it reads wrong but it may be correct
12:58 Joubu should not we test for the existence of the opac_online_payment method instead of calling it?
13:03 tcohen[…]
13:03 tcohen it validates things are correct and returns a flag enabled/disabled
13:03 tcohen then opac_online_payment_begin and opac_online_payment_end are the ones that actually handle the payment flow
13:04 Joubu ok
13:04 tcohen in the case of the paypal plugin, opac_online_payment validates the current branch has a sane config
13:05 khall joined #koha
13:07 khall Joubu I would agree, payment plugins were the first 'hook' plugins iirc, so that is the oldest plugin hook code in Koha
13:07 khall it is technically correct, but could be improved
13:07 khall lemme check it's context
13:09 * oleonard waves to khall because he doesn't get many opportunities
13:09 tcohen khall is always so damn busy
13:10 khall hi oleonard !
13:10 khall lol
13:10 oleonard :)
13:10 khall Joubu now that my memory is refreshed, I will say this good is good.
13:11 khall The GetPlugins gets all plugins that have the opac_online_payment method. We then call that method because it tells us if that payment plugin is enabled or not
13:11 tcohen on the paypal one, amoyano coded a per-branch setup, so yeah, it can be enabled for some branch and not others
13:15 Joubu should not we have a generic way, like a "is_enabled" (or whatever it's named) method that would be called (default to 1 if the method does not exist)
13:16 khall joined #koha
13:18 inlibro joined #koha
13:24 oleonard Me if I ever get table settings right on the first try: https://big.assets.huffingtonp[…]stops_bullets.gif
13:26 * oleonard should say, "me if I ever remember on the first try that 'columnname' has two n's"
13:29 Joubu AndrewFH: Hi, about 25995 - do we log if RenewalLog is set?
13:31 khall joined #koha
13:35 enkidu joined #koha
13:37 tcohen oleonard do you have an example of a modal presenting a form in Koha?
13:37 tcohen I don't want to reinvent the wheel
13:37 oleonard In the staff interface?
13:38 tcohen yes
13:39 tcohen
13:39 tcohen I want to make this a modal
13:40 alex_a_ joined #koha
13:40 oleonard Maybe the chart settings modal in reports?
13:42 tcohen thanks :-D
13:46 Joubu also koha-jump tcohen
13:47 * oleonard wonders if we get a mention in this pricey tome
13:50 kidclamp[…]et&q=koha&f=false
13:52 tcohen Joubu I forgot about it
13:55 oleonard "the fork of Koha, now marketed as Bibliomation, is supported by PTFS..."
13:55 oleonard Bibliomation??
13:55 Joubu do they accept merge requests?
13:58 oleonard "The LibLime code is deposited into [sic] (however, only PTFS makes deposits, and others are excluded from doing so)." Nice open source you've got there.
13:59 lukeG joined #koha
13:59 oleonard ...but also... "Bibliomation??"
13:59 amoyano joined #koha
13:59 Joubu
13:59 Joubu that?
14:00 oleonard That doesn't appear to be "a fork of Koha marketed as Bibliomation"
14:02 Joubu they just wrote library-related words randomly and published it
14:15 * oleonard is over here saying library-related words for free like a chump
14:18 inlibro joined #koha
14:23 janncis hello, could someone please explain how does api/v1/swagger/definitions.*.json map to db table? And if possible how to map colons from FK tables as well.
14:26 Joubu janncis: which tables?
14:26 Joubu Usually there is a RFC page on the wiki
14:27 Joubu you will also find the mapping in the code, like Koha::Biblio->to_api_mapping
14:27 janncis I need data from biblio biblioitem and items, I would preffer to make only one api endpoint for it
14:29 Joubu you should request 1 item then embed the data from biblio and biblioitem
14:36 janncis Can you please point me on how to embed data? perl isnt close c# or java
14:38 oleonard Anyone know how to make it possible for KTD to send lists from the OPAC? I'm guessing some kind of email setup is missing
14:49 fridolin left #koha
14:51 enkidu joined #koha
14:52 tcohen the email should be accessible through mutt
14:53 oleonard Even though the interface reports an error?
14:53 tcohen janncis is this for staff access? OPAC?
14:53 Joubu janncis: see bug 24302 and bug 18731. Search for x-koha-embed in the code
14:53 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24302 new feature, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, RESOLVED FIXED, Add a way to specify nested objects to embed in OpenAPI
14:53 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18731 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, RESOLVED FIXED, Add routes for acquisition orders
14:54 tcohen the /biblios/:biblio_id route already puts together biblio+biblioitems data provided that you pass the right ACcept header
14:55 tcohen but it doesn't implement x-koha-embed for items
14:55 Joubu oleonard: see commit dcfedab563fd7bf202a5e70203619dda288c8406
14:55 tcohen you should file a bug for working on that
14:55 tcohen I can help
14:55 tcohen why did did leave
14:56 Joubu it's (almost) 5pm there
14:56 * oleonard demands 4 additional minutes from did
14:56 Marie-Luce joined #koha
15:06 lisettelatah joined #koha
15:13 enkidu joined #koha
15:17 indradg joined #koha
15:18 inlibro joined #koha
15:20 reiveune bye
15:20 reiveune left #koha
15:20 lukeG1 joined #koha
15:25 indradg joined #koha
16:18 inlibro joined #koha
16:29 khall_ joined #koha
16:52 indradg joined #koha
16:57 cait2 left #koha
17:19 inlibro joined #koha
17:44 lari hi, does koha plugin system support adding new plugin-specific-permissions? without conflicting module_bits of core koha?
17:52 lari (userflags table has a column "bit", if i use the next available integer, it will conflict with core koha next time a new permission bit is introduced)
18:02 cait joined #koha
18:02 davidnind joined #koha
18:19 inlibro joined #koha
18:23 tcohen lari that's not suppported
18:23 tcohen it is a great idea :-D
18:24 khall joined #koha
18:25 cait now i wonder what you were talking about tc
18:25 tcohen lari asked if the plugin system had a way to introduce its own permissions and checks
18:25 lari [29.07 20:44] <lari> hi, does koha plugin system support adding new plugin-specific-permissions? without conflicting module_bits of core koha?
18:25 lari [29.07 20:52] <lari> (userflags table has a column "bit", if i use the next available integer, it will conflict with core koha next time a new permission bit is introduced)
18:27 lari tcohen: we have a bunch of permissions that are not in core koha, and we are using a feature that removes the borrowers.flags completely, and now we are wondering how to move back into the core koha model while avoiding the module_bit conflicts
18:28 lari so i was wondering if the plugin system has solved this issue already
18:29 tcohen no it hasn't
18:35 Joubu lari: you can pick high numbers
18:36 Joubu well, not too high, because of the way if works, there is a 2**$bit somewhere
18:37 lari Joubu: will we soon run into this issue, if the flags column cannot hold high enough values?
18:39 Joubu I think we have quite a bunch ahead before hitting it
18:40 lari currently highest bit is 26 for "problem_reports", 2^26 is already quite big, my dev db only lets me enter 2^31-1 into the flags column
18:40 lari so 4 more?
18:40 lari 2**$bit = 2^$bit right?
18:40 did joined #koha
18:42 cait I think removing the bit thing in favor of a table would be nice
18:42 cait having worked with permissions it can give quite a headache
18:43 lari Bug 20813
18:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20813 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Failed QA , Revamp user permissions system
18:44 cait yeah, sadly that one has been abandoned right now i think
18:46 Joubu lari: 26 already! I thought we were around 22
18:46 Joubu so yes, quite "soon", hopefully we don't add much module permissions
18:47 cait i thought we were much lower too, seems to have grown
18:52 thd joined #koha
19:01 Joubu dev meeting?
19:01 Joubu #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020
19:01 huginn Meeting started Wed Jul 29 19:01:36 2020 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at
19:01 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:01 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020)
19:01 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_29_july_2020'
19:01 Joubu #topic Introductions
19:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020)
19:01 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
19:02 Joubu anybody around?
19:02 wahanui anybody around is connected with an IPv6 address?
19:02 Joubu IPv4 can work
19:02 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
19:02 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
19:03 lisettelatah #info Lisette Scheer, Latah County Library District, Idaho, USA
19:03 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
19:04 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
19:05 Joubu #topic Announcements
19:05 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020)
19:05 Joubu Anyone have something?
19:05 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_29_July_2020
19:05 tuxayo-read-only joined #koha
19:06 Joubu #topic Update from the Release Manager (20.11)
19:06 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release Manager (20.11) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020)
19:06 Joubu not much to say, I pushing stuffs in block when they get PQA
19:06 Joubu I really (but *really* *really*) would like to push
19:06 Joubu bug 22417
19:07 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22417 new feature, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Add a task queue
19:07 Joubu and bug 20271
19:07 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20271 enhancement, P1 - high, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Merge deleted biblio, biblioitems, biblio_metadata, and items tables
19:07 Joubu ASAP
19:07 Joubu #info RM is requesting urgent QA on bug 22417 and bug 20271
19:07 Joubu they need to be pushed before it's too late in the cycle
19:07 tuxayo +1
19:07 Joubu #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
19:07 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020)
19:07 Joubu rmaints?
19:07 wahanui lukeG, aleisha, and tuxayo, I SUMMON THEE!!
19:09 Joubu I don't have much to say for them, they are following quite ok master and their relative n+1 branch
19:09 davidnind excellent!
19:09 wahanui darn tootin' it is.
19:09 tuxayo #info Second release (for branch 19.05.x) was a breeze. :D Thanks to the predecessor for the great process.
19:09 tuxayo Yep, lets see how the next one goes
19:10 Joubu #topic Updates from the QA team
19:10 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020)
19:10 Joubu qa_team?
19:10 wahanui qa_team is cait Joubu marcelr kohaputti josef_moravec tcohen kidclamp khall ashimema alex_a jajm matts
19:10 cait oh sorry
19:10 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
19:11 cait I have to keep an eye on my spaghetti cooking (just a warning)
19:11 kidclamp /away
19:11 tuxayo lol
19:11 tuxayo #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
19:11 Joubu something for the QA part cait?
19:11 tuxayo oops, forgot also
19:11 cait QA queue is full, i wanted to highlight bug 20271 again
19:11 Joubu apart from the usual "numbers are high"
19:11 cait no wahanui?
19:12 Joubu last one to be displayed here
19:12 tuxayo is spaghetti code low?
19:12 cait There has a lot of things suggested that haven't been tested yet:
19:12 tuxayo wahanui: worked a few minute ago. Might have got lazy
19:12 wahanui tuxayo: i'm not following you...
19:12 cait and i am not sure about the current state of things - I think there was talk about maybe preserving the old table names by changing the new ones?
19:13 Joubu we won't discuss it here, but yeah people need to be involved
19:13 Joubu once pushed it will be too late
19:13 cait I can also announce that numbers are too high... and that I will be on vacation for the next 2 weeks so might be here a bit less frequent, but hope to spend some time on the bigger bugs that I currently fall asleep on whenever I try :)
19:14 Joubu great, enjoy, cait!
19:14 cait anything else from rest of QA team members?
19:15 Joubu moving on then
19:15 Joubu # Actions from last meeting
19:15 Joubu #topic Actions from last meeting
19:15 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020)
19:15 Joubu not sure how to process here, it's my first meeting with this section
19:15 cait hm let's see
19:15 Joubu did any of you follow?
19:16 Joubu we should not add them to the next meeting I guess
19:16 Joubu but let a #info to explain what's been done
19:16 cait bug 15522 still needs to have QA finished it looks like
19:16 tuxayo Why?
19:16 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15522 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , New interface for revamped circulation rules
19:16 cait i think 2 and 3 are done
19:16 tuxayo yep
19:17 cait haven't checked it has been added to coding guidelines - but i remember we agreed on wording?
19:17 Joubu #action ashimema will get back to qa bug 15522
19:17 davidnind mine is still a work in progress
19:17 Joubu sorry, I am going line by line :)
19:17 cait ok
19:17 cait :)
19:17 cait checking on pasta
19:17 tuxayo So next is mine
19:17 tuxayo write a proposal for handing over stable branches
19:17 Joubu #info tuxayo wrote a proposal for handing over stable branches
19:17 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]nt-handover-draft
19:18 tuxayo https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]nt-handover-draft
19:18 Joubu anything to add tuxayo, or it's just for info for the next rmaint handover?
19:18 cait reads good to me
19:18 tuxayo No new feedback on koha-devel.
19:18 davidnind looks fine to me
19:19 tuxayo I got one positive from aleisha
19:19 cait maybe instad of 'last bug considered' 'we could also say commit?
19:19 Joubu #info talljoy added the guideline as proposed to the official guidelines wiki page - https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]nclusive_Language
19:19 inlibro joined #koha
19:19 tuxayo cait: They can have multiple commit. But maybe commit sound beter?
19:19 tuxayo *better
19:19 Joubu tuxayo: it reads ok for me as well, let's put some more light when we will need it in few months
19:19 cait bug is ok i think
19:20 cait we should see where to mve it - post release tasks page?
19:20 tuxayo That or the release maintenance wiki page
19:20 Joubu yes
19:20 Joubu or RMaint
19:20 tuxayo good question, I didn't though about those two other pages
19:21 tuxayo Any opinion on one of the 3 candidate pages?
19:22 Joubu nope
19:22 Joubu :D
19:22 cait release maintenance
19:22 Joubu ok, next one is about a guideline from ashimema, I did not hear about it, postponing it
19:22 cait pasta drained :)
19:22 Joubu #action ashimema to propose a guideline ragarding using direction object notation rather than indirect object notation (postponed)
19:22 Joubu tuxayo: next one is yours again
19:22 Joubu "tuxayo - prepare draft update to SQL11 to improve consistency for descriptions in kohastructure files: analysis of the state of DB fields and tables comments"
19:22 tuxayo Ok cait, let's lean to that. I'll try to find a nice place
19:23 tuxayo #action tuxayo integrate the RMaint-handover-draft into the "release maintenance" wiki page
19:23 tuxayo (so I don't forget)
19:23 tuxayo The next item. prepare draft update to SQL11 to improve consistency for descriptions in kohastructure files:
19:24 tuxayo analysis of the state of DB fields and tables comments: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]nes-SQL11-changes
19:24 cait didn't we lean towards using comment in the future because it always works?
19:25 cait so a matter of changing coding guideline and the file?
19:25 cait and maybe qa tools
19:25 tuxayo Ater rereading the meeting logs, I had to explore stuff with ashimema
19:26 tuxayo > and the file
19:26 tuxayo That's more than 1000 field comments better be sure before doing that
19:26 cait what is the concern?
19:27 cait test?
19:27 wahanui test is failing on https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Build/consoleFull (#1328)
19:28 Joubu I cannot help here, I did not follow the original problem
19:28 tuxayo Be sure that the comment ending up in DBIC is worth the conversion of the file. Not sure if that will ever be more a clear way that looking as schema spy.
19:28 Joubu should we postpone?
19:29 tuxayo cait: test?
19:29 wahanui test is failing on https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Build/consoleFull (#1328)
19:29 cait ok
19:29 tuxayo wahanui: you tricked me!
19:29 wahanui tuxayo: sorry...
19:29 Joubu tuxayo: can you summarize the wiki page please?
19:30 Joubu It says "WIP see if there is something to change and what."
19:30 Joubu what's the conclusion then?
19:30 Joubu need more work?
19:30 Joubu need help?
19:30 tuxayo Yes, I'll do an #info line
19:31 Joubu ok
19:31 Joubu next is " ashimema to update minimum koha requirements on the website "
19:31 Joubu I don't find where are the requirements on the website
19:31 Joubu
19:32 Joubu there is no specified version there
19:32 cait i believe this page was meant
19:32 Joubu so it's considered "done"?
19:32 cait adding information there
19:32 cait no, there are no mininum requirements :)
19:32 cait oh
19:32 cait yes it is done
19:32 cait i missed the lines below
19:32 Joubu "Actively supported for packages: Debian 9/10 (Stretch/Buster), Ubuntu 18.04/20.04 (Bionic Beaver/Focal Fossa)."
19:32 cait lools alright?
19:33 Joubu #info ashimema updated the minimum koha requirements on the website
19:33 Joubu next is "cait to propose discussion about supported browsers at next meeting (IE especially) "
19:33 cait the IE issue was discussed at last General meeting
19:33 tuxayo #info The analysis of the state of DB fields and tables comments is done. Needs further work to see where we want to go and propose the changes.
19:33 cait we decided/agreed that we are not supporting IE for staff, people should be updating to use Edge at least
19:34 Joubu #info about supported browsers - we decided/agreed at the last general meeting that we are not supporting IE for staff, people should be updating to use Edge at least
19:34 cait and we discussed updating the note on the manual accordingly
19:34 Joubu great
19:34 Joubu " davidnind Find and update relevant places to record Perl version required, including release notes, manual and wiki (one source of the truth) "
19:34 davidnind sorry, mine is still a work in progress
19:34 Joubu this one is still in progress
19:34 tuxayo > i missed the lines below
19:34 tuxayo Missing some parts compared to the release notes for example.
19:34 Joubu ok
19:34 cait still shortened the list a bit :)
19:34 Joubu #davidnind Find and update relevant places to record Perl version required, including release notes, manual and wiki (one source of the truth) (postponed, still in progress)
19:35 cait Joubu: i think you need #action
19:35 Joubu I like that new #action section
19:35 Joubu #action davidnind Find and update relevant places to record Perl version required, including release notes, manual and wiki (one source of the truth) (postponed, still in progress)
19:35 Joubu indeed!
19:35 Joubu #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
19:35 davidnind #action davidnind Find and update relevant places to record Perl version required, including release notes, manual and wiki (one source of the truth) (postponed, still in progress)
19:35 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020)
19:35 davidnind oops!
19:35 Joubu you will have to do it twice now!
19:35 Joubu ;)
19:36 Joubu something else to discuss/add?
19:36 cait davidnind always double-checks
19:36 cait can't think of anything right now
19:36 Joubu #topic Set time of next meeting
19:36 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 29 July 2020)
19:36 davidnind :-D
19:36 Joubu #info Next meeting: 12 August 2020, 14 UTC
19:37 tuxayo cait: how are the spaghetti? 🍝
19:37 Joubu #endmeeting
19:37 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
19:37 huginn Meeting ended Wed Jul 29 19:37:29 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
19:37 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-07-29-19.01.html
19:37 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]0-07-29-19.01.txt
19:37 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]29-19.01.log.html
19:37 cait gone :)
19:37 Joubu thanks
19:37 davidnind Joubu++
19:37 Joubu those 21UTC meetings are late*
19:37 Joubu !
19:37 cait with pesto it borders on fast food
19:37 tuxayo cait: good, that was an important point :D
19:38 Joubu tuxayo: are you still following the DB comments discussion?
19:38 tuxayo > those 21UTC meetings are late
19:38 tuxayo And it's barely 07:38 in NZ and 05:38 in AUS
19:38 Joubu Has it popup on the ML? should not we have another action for the next meeting?
19:39 tuxayo Joubu: I sent and email to ashimema to know their opinion about what would be desirable. Don't really have much and opinion on the subject. Ended up randomly with this homework :P
19:40 tuxayo But yeah, I'll make sure for this to not go to /dev/null . I can add an action in the next meeting page
19:41 Joubu thx
19:41 Joubu or taiga
19:41 tuxayo > And it's barely 07:38 in NZ and 05:38 in AUS
19:41 tuxayo So It's not really achieving the main objective which was to be convenient for Oceania.
19:42 tuxayo Joubu: Ok, I'll try taiga.
19:42 tcohen so no vote on the RFC
19:42 khall joined #koha
19:42 tcohen damn postman knocking my door LOL
19:43 davidnind probably a bit early for Catalyst staff, an hour - hour and half later would probably suit better (but not so much for others!)
19:43 Joubu ooops sorry tcohen, I did not refresh the page before the meeting!
19:44 cait for nz -the problem is daylight savings - now it's 10 hours, it doesn't work, in our winter it works better
19:45 cait then we have 12 hours differene
19:46 tuxayo Joubu: multi assignment of tickets is nice:[…]anban-status=1383
19:47 davidnind yep, changes at the end of September for us
19:50 cait oh already again
19:50 cait time flies
20:03 kathryn joined #koha
20:10 tuxayo Joubu++ Thanks for chairing
20:17 tuxayo-read-only left #koha
20:19 inlibro joined #koha
20:21 khall joined #koha
20:22 lukeG joined #koha
20:38 davidnind left #koha
20:56 alexbuckley joined #koha
21:03 aleisha_ joined #koha
21:03 lukeG1 joined #koha
21:08 indradg joined #koha
21:15 hayley joined #koha
21:19 inlibro joined #koha
21:29 khall joined #koha
22:20 inlibro joined #koha
22:24 indradg joined #koha
22:34 cait joined #koha
22:57 indradg joined #koha
23:15 dcook @later tell oleonard I was awake but not on IRC heh
23:15 huginn dcook: The operation succeeded.
23:20 inlibro joined #koha
23:54 cait joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary