IRC log for #koha, 2020-05-13

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:32 AndrewFH joined #koha
00:53 inlibro joined #koha
01:17 kathryn__ joined #koha
01:20 AndrewFH joined #koha
01:41 AndrewFH joined #koha
01:47 alexbuckley joined #koha
01:54 inlibro joined #koha
02:32 aleisha joined #koha
02:54 inlibro joined #koha
02:59 AndrewFH joined #koha
03:11 tosca_ joined #koha
03:54 inlibro joined #koha
04:54 inlibro joined #koha
05:03 hayley joined #koha
05:36 aleisha joined #koha
05:38 cait joined #koha
05:52 indradg_ joined #koha
05:54 inlibro joined #koha
06:11 cait joined #koha
06:24 did joined #koha
06:27 reiveune joined #koha
06:28 reiveune hello
06:33 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
06:37 andreashm joined #koha
06:47 alex_a joined #koha
06:48 alex_a Bonjour
06:48 wahanui what's up, alex_a
06:55 inlibro joined #koha
07:02 cait joined #koha
07:04 cait1 joined #koha
07:07 andreashm joined #koha
07:10 kohaputti joined #koha
07:46 hc_ joined #koha
07:47 andreashm joined #koha
07:48 andreashm joined #koha
07:49 andreashm joined #koha
07:49 andreashm joined #koha
07:50 andreashm joined #koha
07:51 andreashm joined #koha
07:52 andreashm joined #koha
07:52 andreashm joined #koha
07:53 andreashm joined #koha
07:55 inlibro joined #koha
07:59 Joubu ashimema: follow-up attached on bug 24161
07:59 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24161 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to master , Late orders improvements - keeping track of claims
08:00 Joubu test is failing on https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Build/consoleFull (#1328)
08:00 holly joined #koha
08:06 ashimema Thanks Joubu
08:07 talljoy joined #koha
08:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24161: Fix failing test (when running slow) <[…]00c1ef4a3c06b215d>
08:29 TimothyAlexis ashimema, Joubu and oleonard this is about the layout in that I mentioned: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=25477
08:29 huginn Bug 25477: normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , The responsive design in should be correct
08:30 ashimema fire away
08:30 TimothyAlexis I've made corrections in but before I submit a proposed patch I'm wondering how the opac-tmpl/bootstrap/css/opac_19.0504000.css is generated.
08:31 andreashm joined #koha
08:33 ashimema https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_and_staff_client
08:34 ashimema that's how we generate the minified css from the scss
08:34 ashimema as for the _version
08:34 ashimema that's handled with apache re-writes.. they all point to opac.css
08:35 ashimema but we add a _version into the templates to allow forever caching in the browser to work..
08:35 ashimema basically.. we set the headers on those files to cache forever and hard flush the cache as required by incrementing the version in the filename
08:35 ashimema fairly standard practice for cache management of these sorts of files these days
08:35 ashimema hope that helps TimothyAlexis
08:36 ashimema so..
08:36 ashimema if you're wanting to update css.. you need to change it in the .scss file then build the .css from it..
08:36 ashimema but you only submit the .scss changes.. I build the .css upon push
08:44 TimothyAlexis Hey, it seems that it does actually look good when I actually do set the layout to span8+span4 like I mentioned (I still had it at span9+span3).
08:45 TimothyAlexis Is it possible to delete or edit attachments in Bugzilla?
08:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1329: STILL UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1329/
08:46 Joubu ashimema: this failing test will be fixed by bug 24368
08:46 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24368 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Signed Off , Koha::Libraries->pickup_locations needs refactoring/ratifying
08:46 Joubu TimothyAlexis: obsolete it
08:46 Joubu edit, edit detail, tick "obsolete", save
08:47 Joubu "edit" => "details" link right after the patch
08:47 TimothyAlexis Joubu: This specific attachment is a screenshot (png-file)
08:48 TimothyAlexis https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]04828&action=edit
08:48 TimothyAlexis Oh I found it now
08:55 inlibro joined #koha
09:00 davidnind joined #koha
09:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #781: STILL UNSTABLE in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/781/
09:18 ashimema thanks Joubu.. I was just reading the bug mails for clues to the pickup_locations failures
09:18 TimothyAlexis ashimema: Do we add padding: 0 to opac.scss instead of removing padding-left:40px;padding-right:40px from opac.css ?
09:19 ashimema I'll QA that one myself now
09:19 ashimema erm..
09:19 ashimema yes.. you certainly need to edit opac.scss rather than opac.css..
09:20 ashimema but I'm not sure what the edit would be.. oleonard is closer to that area than I am.. I tend to feel my way a bit in that area
09:25 TimothyAlexis Thank you ashimema, then https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=25477 is ready for testing.
09:25 huginn Bug 25477: normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , The responsive design in should be correct
09:26 ashimema @later tell oleonard TimothyAlexis might appreciate your testing of bug 25477.. it looks right up your street ;)
09:26 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
09:26 * ashimema will save himself for the QA step ;)
09:27 TimothyAlexis Thank you for the help ashimema, Joubu and oleonard.
09:28 ashimema pleasure.. good to have you aboard :)
09:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24368: Comprehensive tests for Koha::Template::Plugin::Branches::pickup_locations <[…]6eb5930a72b94ee92>
09:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24368: Remove Koha::Libraries->pickup_locations <[…]57eb777f3d3d08cdf>
09:38 ashimema 4 more commits and I'll be past jcamins in the git leaderboard :)
09:39 ashimema nearly 100 more to catch kidclamp though
09:41 Joubu those numbers are wrong anyway ;)
09:42 Joubu they count merge commit (Jared did a lot) and they are not using the official git repo (no idea which ones actually). I never managed to get the same numbers than those.
09:42 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25389: DBRev <[…]2e390c521eef65771>
09:42 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25389: Catch errant cases of LOST_RETURNED <[…]9b10186fab6d9670f>
09:42 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25389: Catch LOST_RETURNED in DB update <[…]96a7ac0b77cabcef1>
09:42 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25389: Correct stray cases of LOST_RETURNED <[…]bd1c85d62f149f096>
09:42 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25389: Correct original DB update for bug 22563 <[…]54417daf0a3b9c559>
09:50 alex_a_ joined #koha
09:55 inlibro joined #koha
09:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #313: STILL UNSTABLE in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/313/
09:59 kidclamp joined #koha
10:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #230: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 17 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/230/
10:05 alex_a joined #koha
10:09 ashimema interesting Joubu
10:10 ashimema I indeed have always found those numbers a bit of a mystery
10:13 cait1 hm the movement on mine seems correct
10:13 cait1 not sure the total
10:13 cait1 i also use it as a bit of motivation
10:13 cait1 because i want to do more code writing... actually... but well :)
10:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #865: STILL UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/865/
10:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #288: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/288/
10:44 magnuse joined #koha
10:47 indradg_ joined #koha
10:55 inlibro joined #koha
11:14 tcohen morning
11:15 magnuse kia ora tcohen
11:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #782: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/782/
11:26 vfernandes joined #koha
11:27 magnuse how does permissions in pootle work now? i can't seem to find a place to give people access to edit norwegian. maybe i lost my permissions?
11:27 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:29 Joubu magnuse: looks like I am admin
11:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1330: STILL UNSTABLE in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1330/
11:31 Joubu magnuse: there is no permission apparently, only "admin". But:
11:31 Joubu " The user “nobody” refers to any user that is not logged in (an anonymous, unidentified user). The user “default” refers to the rights that all logged in users will have by default, unless other specific rights were assigned to them. "
11:31 Joubu so if one creates an account, they will be allowed (default) to:
11:31 Joubu * can make a suggestion for a translation
11:32 Joubu * can access a project
11:32 Joubu (the same first 2 then a user that is not logged in)
11:32 Joubu * can submit a translation
11:32 Joubu so in my understanding they don't need anything
11:32 Joubu alse
11:32 Joubu else
11:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #314: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/314/
11:55 inlibro joined #koha
11:56 AndrewFH joined #koha
12:05 magnuse Joubu: ah, cool, i'll check if it works. thanks!
12:05 magnuse Joubu++
12:10 alex_a_ joined #koha
12:18 AndrewFH joined #koha
12:18 Joubu khall_: Hi Kyle, could you answer on bug 24279#c15?
12:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24279 normal, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , Claims Returned does not work when set from or
12:32 caroline joined #koha
12:42 andreashm joined #koha
12:48 davidnind Should the 20.11 Release Team election be on the General IRC meeting agenda?
12:48 ashimema yes
12:48 davidnind I'll add!
12:49 ashimema thanks
12:49 cait1 oh when is the meeting? forgot to add it to the calendar
12:50 ashimema 20 UTC
12:50 davidnind In about 7 hours!
12:52 davidnind cait1: 13 May 2020, 20:00 UTC -[…]iso=20200513T2000
12:53 davidnind (Forgot to send a tweet for meetings on this week - doing now)
12:56 inlibro joined #koha
13:01 ashimema thanks davidnind
13:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #231: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/231/
13:05 ere joined #koha
13:12 alex_a joined #koha
13:24 magnuse davidnind++
13:27 davidnind :)
13:28 davidnind left #koha
13:29 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
13:52 AndrewFH joined #koha
13:56 inlibro joined #koha
13:59 khall joined #koha
14:01 lukeG joined #koha
14:02 Joubu ashimema: follow-up on 23794
14:11 Joubu ashimema: and on bug 24161, no idea what I did in the precedent patch, it was wrong (sorry!)
14:11 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24161 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to master , Late orders improvements - keeping track of claims
14:13 ashimema Thanks
14:13 andreashm joined #koha
14:42 ere joined #koha
14:46 cait joined #koha
14:56 inlibro joined #koha
15:05 lisettelatah joined #koha
15:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24161: (follow-up) Fix failing test (when running slow) <[…]4a86312e29e8f43e5>
15:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23794: (follow-up) Remove extra carriage return <[…]7890b8e753b1fbc37>
15:07 andreashm joined #koha
15:12 Joubu tuxayo: about 24469 - the important bit is to use the "Add" link, not the "Save" button
15:15 tuxayo Joubu: this one?
15:37 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:37 wahanui Congratulations!
15:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #866: FIXED in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/866/
15:50 marieluce joined #koha
15:54 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23794: (RM follow-up) Remove warnings from updatedatabase <[…]f65cbdd1435a2d031>
15:56 inlibro joined #koha
16:00 reiveune bye
16:00 reiveune left #koha
16:02 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
16:02 wahanui Congratulations!
16:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #315: FIXED in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/315/
16:14 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
16:14 wahanui Congratulations!
16:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #289: FIXED in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/289/
16:34 caroline joined #koha
16:45 ere joined #koha
16:54 khall_ joined #koha
16:55 andreashm joined #koha
16:56 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
16:56 wahanui Congratulations!
16:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1331: FIXED in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1331/
16:56 inlibro joined #koha
17:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #232: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 17 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/232/
17:39 AndrewFH joined #koha
17:41 cait1 left #koha
17:50 andreashm joined #koha
17:50 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
17:50 wahanui Congratulations!
17:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #783: FIXED in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/783/
17:56 inlibro joined #koha
18:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #867: SUCCESS in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/867/
18:00 tuxayo-read-only joined #koha
18:12 georgew joined #koha
18:12 will1410 joined #koha
18:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #290: SUCCESS in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/290/
18:46 cait joined #koha
18:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #316: SUCCESS in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/316/
18:49 ashimema evenin'
18:50 davidnind joined #koha
18:52 tuxayo o/
18:52 tuxayo-read-only joined #koha
18:56 henryb joined #koha
18:57 inlibro joined #koha
19:04 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #144: SUCCESS in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/144/
19:24 andreashm joined #koha
19:36 andreashm joined #koha
19:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #143: SUCCESS in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/143/
19:39 TGoat joined #koha
19:40 TGoat_ joined #koha
19:40 TGoat left #koha
19:45 jzairo joined #koha
19:47 khall joined #koha
19:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #144: UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/144/
19:53 thd joined #koha
19:57 inlibro joined #koha
19:58 henryb joined #koha
19:58 bgkriegel joined #koha
19:59 ashimema anyone around for the meeting
19:59 ashimema meeting?
19:59 wahanui i heard meeting was over :)
19:59 lisettelatah I am
20:00 ashimema #startmeeting General IRC meeting 13 May 2020
20:00 huginn Meeting started Wed May 13 20:00:15 2020 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at
20:00 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:00 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 May 2020)
20:00 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_13_may_2020'
20:00 ashimema #topic Introductions
20:00 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 May 2020)
20:00 ashimema please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes
20:00 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS-Europe
20:00 rangi #info Chris Cormack, Catalyst IT, NZ
20:00 ashimema rmaints?
20:00 wahanui hmmm... rmaints is talljoy, lukeG, hayley
20:00 henryb joined #koha
20:00 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
20:00 lisettelatah #info Lisette Scheer, Latah County Library District/Valnet/Koha-US
20:01 ashimema qa team?
20:01 wahanui qa team are the real gatekeepers, send cookies their way
20:01 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
20:01 Joubu qa_team?
20:01 wahanui qa_team is cait Joubu marcelr kohaputti josef_moravec tcohen kidclamp khall
20:01 georgew #info George Williams, Northeast Kansas Library System
20:01 jzairo #info Jessica Zairo, ByWater Solutions
20:01 talljoy #info Joy Nelson Bywater
20:01 bgkriegel #info Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
20:01 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
20:01 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
20:02 mtj #info Mason James, NZ
20:02 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, bywater
20:02 henryb #info Henry Bolshaw, House of Lords Library, UK
20:02 tuxayo #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
20:02 ashimema wow.. full house tonight
20:03 ashimema #topic Announcements
20:03 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 May 2020)
20:03 * kidclamp outside with kid, so may get distracted
20:03 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
20:03 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]eting_13_May_2020
20:03 bag #info Brendan Gallagher, ByWater
20:04 ashimema #chair Joubu
20:04 huginn Current chairs: Joubu ashimema
20:04 ashimema #chair cait
20:04 huginn Current chairs: Joubu ashimema cait
20:04 davidnind #info Kohacon2020 will be a hybrid online and in-person event - see[…]0-May/054572.html
20:04 ashimema thanks for the agenda link Joubu.. I always forget that
20:05 tcohen Air New Zealand just announced they won't fly from Argentina for a while, there go my hopes
20:05 davidnind :-(
20:06 ashimema #info The next scheduled releases of Koha are likely to be the last to officially support Debian 8 (Jessie). This is inline with the End Of Life upstream
20:06 davidnind They seem to have cut most of their international flights, how are your yachting skills?
20:06 ashimema #link Debian LTS Details
20:06 * Joubu wonders if we will make video chat from pubs after the conferences
20:07 rangi thats the plan Joubu :)
20:07 Joubu hehe great :)
20:07 ashimema I love that idea Joubu.. though pub time there will be breakfast time here :(
20:07 tcohen hehehe
20:07 tuxayo-read-only Nice idea
20:07 ashimema not sure I'll get away with that.. can imagine the breakfast ptfs-e meeting with a beer in hand
20:07 tuxayo To have also the less formal part
20:07 georgew It's 5:00 somewhere
20:07 Joubu breakfast stout then
20:07 ashimema haha
20:08 ashimema any other anouncements to make?
20:08 Joubu About D8 deprecation, we must focus on D10 support then ;)
20:09 cait joined #koha
20:09 Joubu and maybe have it the default for devs
20:09 tcohen +1
20:09 * tuxayo notes to always run dev env with Debian 10
20:09 ashimema Agreed.. it's been one of my focus area's this release and it's certainly improved allot
20:10 Joubu #info Devs are encouraged to use D10 for their dev environment
20:10 ashimema Devs should certainly start focusing on using D10 for dev I think
20:10 ashimema :)
20:10 * tcohen is trying to figure why plack doesn't start in D10 ;-)
20:10 davidnind #info koha-US special interest groups - see for upcoming meetings
20:10 * ashimema will be going D10 end of the month.. seemed a little risky to do it just prior to release
20:11 tuxayo ashimema: as long a docker works ^^
20:11 tuxayo *as
20:11 davidnind the special interest groups seem to be going well - it is great they are recorded as well
20:11 davidnind thanks koha-US!
20:12 * ashimema dev's on two machines... D9 and Arch.. arch is way ahead of D10 and works seemlessly with docker so I'm hoping D10 will be fine to
20:12 ashimema the SIG's are good.. though I'd love to see some more international representation ;)
20:12 * tuxayo learns about those special interest groups. Interesting
20:13 Joubu Should we add the koha-us meetings to the Koha agenda?
20:13 georgew koha-US would be happy to see more international representation too
20:13 ashimema moving on...
20:13 ashimema #topic Update on releases
20:13 Topic for #koha is now Update on releases (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 May 2020)
20:13 tuxayo > koha-us meetings to the Koha agenda
20:13 tuxayo Why not
20:13 Joubu georgew: ping me if you want write access to the Koha agenda
20:14 ashimema #info We are well and truly into string freeze now.. it was a little late as I had some catching up to do after a weekend of Jenkins challenges.
20:14 tuxayo It makes sense to also use the agenda for international events about using Koha.
20:14 tuxayo And not only for making it.
20:14 ere joined #koha
20:14 cait the fuller the calendar the better :)
20:14 ashimema #info I will send an email with updated proposed release dates soon
20:15 holly joined #koha
20:15 ashimema ++ on adding SIGs to the calendar
20:15 tuxayo ashimema++
20:15 tuxayo tcohen++
20:15 tuxayo Thanks for dealing with CI hardships
20:15 tcohen ah
20:16 ashimema #info Please help with the find and fix effort to polish the release.. and any help on the release notes would be appreciated too
20:16 h_ joined #koha
20:16 rangi its day one of level 2 and they have decided to dig up the road outside my house, so if i go offline they dug up the fibre by mistake
20:16 ashimema #info Technical release notes are also work in progress.. if you have anything to bring up for them please contribute your idea's
20:16 tuxayo # info[…]ech-release-notes
20:17 tuxayo whoops
20:17 tuxayo #info[…]ech-release-notes
20:17 cait #link[…]ech-release-notes Technical release notes
20:17 ashimema #link[…]ech-release-notes Technical Notes
20:17 cait heh :)
20:17 tuxayo Thanks
20:17 ashimema haha.. thanks tcohen.. you found it a little quicker than me
20:18 ashimema any updates from the rmaints?
20:18 tuxayo > find and fix effort to polish the release
20:18 tuxayo Anything in particular?
20:18 rangi ashimema: i saw joy sent out string freeze email, so they look to be on track
20:18 ashimema perfect
20:19 talljoy on schedule!
20:19 ashimema #info Maintenance releases are on track for end of the month.
20:19 Joubu tuxayo: test, bug fix, test bug fix
20:19 ashimema that was also my understanding.. :)
20:19 ashimema sooo...
20:20 tuxayo got it ^^
20:20 ashimema shall we move on to the piece everyone is waiting for?
20:20 ashimema #topic Election of 20.11 Release Team
20:20 Topic for #koha is now Election of 20.11 Release Team (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 May 2020)
20:20 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_20.11
20:20 ashimema #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_20.11 Roles for 20.11
20:21 ashimema any last minute additions, now is the time to add you names :)
20:21 Joubu This release team is huge!
20:21 Joubu with few new names, that's great
20:22 ashimema it's grown today.. nice
20:22 tuxayo Come an board the 20.11 ship! o/ last call !
20:22 cait :)
20:23 ashimema Great to see some old names back on the QA team list
20:23 ashimema biblibre++
20:23 cait :)
20:23 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens county Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
20:23 tcohen biblibre++
20:23 tcohen matts++
20:23 tcohen jajm++
20:23 ashimema Henry.. great to see you as a bugwrangler :)
20:23 tuxayo :D
20:23 tcohen alex_a++
20:23 cait alexa++
20:24 tcohen siri++
20:24 Joubu yes, biblibre++, I am very happy to have them all on board!
20:24 cait alex_a++ matts++ jajm++ :)
20:24 Joubu paul_p++ ;)
20:24 cait very happy to have them back
20:24 cait but also happy for everone else, might be able to get the queue down again :)
20:24 tcohen paul_p++
20:24 tcohen paul_p++
20:24 ashimema right..
20:25 tuxayo biblibre++
20:25 davidnind Nice to see so many put their names down for the documentation team
20:25 tuxayo ^^
20:25 tuxayo This is great
20:25 ashimema any points to raise/question before I call the vote?
20:25 ashimema all looks good to me
20:25 cait no questions
20:27 ashimema #vote Do we elect the team as proposed on the above linked roles page? Yes, No, Abstain
20:27 ashimema * #startvote Do we elect the team as proposed on the above linked roles page? Yes, No, Abstain
20:27 ashimema #startvote Do we elect the team as proposed on the above linked roles page? Yes, No, Abstain
20:27 huginn Begin voting on: Do we elect the team as proposed on the above linked roles page? Valid vote options are Yes, No, Abstain.
20:27 huginn Vote using '#vote OPTION'. Only your last vote counts.
20:27 ashimema #vote Yes
20:27 thd #vote Yes
20:28 oleonard #vote Yes
20:28 talljoy #vote Yes
20:28 cait #vote yes
20:28 lisettelatah #vote Yes
20:28 bgkriegel #vote Yes
20:28 davidnind #vote Yes
20:28 jzairo #vote Yes
20:28 georgew #vote yes
20:28 holly #vote yes
20:28 tcohen #vote Yes
20:28 tuxayo #vote Yes
20:28 henryb #vote Yes
20:28 kidclamp #vote yes
20:28 Joubu #vote Yes
20:28 Joubu (what if I vote No?)
20:28 tcohen :-P
20:28 rangi #vote yes
20:29 mtj #vote yes
20:29 tuxayo Joubu: The team including you would still be elected right? :P
20:30 hayley joined #koha
20:30 ashimema amazing attendance tonight.. great to see guys.. lets make this an awesome cycle for Joubu
20:30 ashimema #endvote
20:30 huginn Voted on "Do we elect the team as proposed on the above linked roles page?" Results are
20:30 huginn Yes (18): Joubu, jzairo, davidnind, cait, lisettelatah, georgew, oleonard, ashimema, tuxayo, mtj, kidclamp, henryb, bgkriegel, talljoy, holly, thd, rangi, tcohen
20:30 ashimema team++
20:30 cait team++ community++
20:30 tuxayo team++
20:30 tcohen team++
20:30 tcohen ashimema++
20:30 tcohen Joubu++
20:31 ashimema Thanks everyone.. it's been a pleasure serving the last 12 months.. I look forward to supporting Joubu :)
20:31 tuxayo Joubu++
20:31 Joubu community++
20:31 tuxayo For taking the RM load
20:31 oleonard ashimema++
20:31 tuxayo ashimema++
20:31 tuxayo For having done it
20:31 davidnind ashimema++
20:31 lisettelatah ashimema++
20:31 lisettelatah Joubu++
20:31 cait ashimema++ excellent work
20:32 andreashm joined #koha
20:32 tcohen thd we need to organize the developer's handbook this cycle
20:32 cait let#s work together to make sure Joubu is happy :)
20:32 * Joubu put his dictator hat on his head
20:32 Joubu not yet!
20:32 ashimema shucks :)
20:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #145: UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/145/
20:32 * ashimema actually highlighted the developer handbook in his submission to be part of the docs team next cycle tcohen :)
20:33 tcohen benevolent dictator, Joubu
20:33 ashimema so.. last item for the evening
20:33 tuxayo koha-jenkins not now, we are celebrating!
20:33 Joubu tcohen: they say
20:33 ashimema #topic Set time and date for next meeting
20:33 Topic for #koha is now Set time and date for next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 13 May 2020)
20:33 bag Joubu++
20:34 Joubu ashimema: I've opened few bug reports for that already!
20:34 ashimema :)
20:34 Joubu ptfs-e++ biblibre++ bywater++ # for supporting me! :)
20:34 tcohen bywater++ ptfs-e++ biblibre++
20:35 tuxayo ptfs-e++
20:35 tuxayo biblibre++
20:35 tuxayo bywater++
20:35 cait ptfs-e++ biblibre++ bywater++
20:35 cait Joubu++
20:35 Joubu koha channel reached the daily quota for its karma system
20:35 cait :)
20:35 ashimema June 17th sounds reasonable..
20:35 tuxayo (should it be in 3 lines and 3 apart messages to for the ++ to be counted?)
20:36 tcohen karma overflow
20:36 wahanui overflow has neutral karma
20:36 tuxayo overflow++
20:36 ashimema karma party
20:36 wahanui party has karma of 1
20:36 Joubu not sure it's a good idea tuxayo
20:36 Joubu yes ashimema
20:36 wahanui well, ashimema is literally just writing up the release anouncement ;)
20:36 oleonard @karma party
20:36 huginn oleonard: Karma for "party" has been increased 4 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 4.
20:37 tuxayo ^^"
20:37 oleonard !karma party
20:37 AnnaBoten party has neutral karma.
20:37 ashimema time for next meeting
20:37 tuxayo 17th June sounds ok
20:37 ashimema your call here really Joubu.. as the in coming host
20:38 ashimema in theory it would switch to the early slot.. but as we're moving toward kohacon are there any request to stick late from NZ?
20:38 ashimema rangi, davidnind ?
20:39 Joubu 14, 15?
20:39 rangi fine for june
20:39 Joubu 15UTC
20:39 rangi can we have july in a good time for nz
20:39 ashimema works for me :)
20:39 rangi thats when we will be making any more big announcements
20:39 Joubu #info Next meeting: 17 June 2020, 15 UTC
20:39 ashimema brill
20:39 rangi (we should hopefully know what the rules around travel are by then)
20:40 Joubu rangi: let us know the time
20:40 Joubu like this one?
20:40 rangi this time is fine
20:40 thd Maybe I will stop having to hunt for a new non-closed place to do my laundry by July.
20:40 ashimema right.. I think we can bring this meeting to a close then
20:41 ashimema thanks everyone.. feel free to stick around and mingle :)
20:41 Joubu ok, 20 UTC then for July 15th
20:41 Joubu #endmeeting
20:41 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
20:41 huginn Meeting ended Wed May 13 20:41:22 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
20:41 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-05-13-20.00.html
20:41 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]0-05-13-20.00.txt
20:41 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]13-20.00.log.html
20:41 tuxayo !bang
20:41 AnnaBoten \_x< tuxayo: 1 (296679.09 seconds)
20:41 ashimema #endmeeting
20:41 ashimema :)
20:41 ashimema !start
20:41 AnnaBoten There is already a hunt right now!
20:41 ashimema thankyou everyone
20:42 lisettelatah rangi: koha-us is happy to help with online portion/share what we learned from Kohathon, what worked and what didn't for the online portions.
20:42 thd tcohen: Do you mean https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]velopers_Handbook or https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]eveloper_Handbook ?  Do we need the singular forms police?  ;)
20:42 * tuxayo needs to start learning how to Rmaint
20:42 * ashimema enjoyed the campire :)
20:42 ashimema and the live bugfixing
20:42 * ashimema would be happy to join things like that
20:43 ashimema I can back you up tuxayo ;)
20:43 jzairo left #koha
20:43 rangi lisettelatah: excellent thanks, we will definitely be talking to you
20:43 * cait enjoyed the underused features
20:43 cait and the other things :) but that wasn#t mentioned yet
20:43 rangi we are going to allow ppl to prerecord their talks too, if they want
20:44 rangi because listening at 4am is one thing, presenting at 4am is a whole other deal
20:44 tuxayo > * cait enjoyed the underused features
20:44 tuxayo What does this refer to?
20:44 lisettelatah oh that sounds great!
20:44 * cait plan is to take the week off and then just be a vampire
20:45 rangi so a mix of live, and prerecorded, with live MC... kinda like a tv channel hehe
20:45 tuxayo Oh, Kohathon
20:45 wahanui Kohathon is so cool, I'll try follow now and catchup on the rest
20:45 lisettelatah cait: that is what I did for Dublin.
20:45 cait tuxayo: talks at the kohathon
20:45 cait lisettelatah: did it work?
20:45 * tuxayo needs to vampire also.
20:46 ashimema kohathon worked really well from what I managed to attend
20:46 cait tbh... whenever i take time off i turn into one... so
20:46 lisettelatah Mostly, except I had to work on the circ desk Thursday until 7, so I took a nap in the middle of the day and drove over, but I was a zombie for sure.
20:46 * cait would love if the chat feature was available again
20:46 thd Pre-recording with live questions for those awake enough may be better than more frequent technical glitches such as stream stuttering.
20:47 cait rangi: if you have us on chat, you could maybe have that on one wall of the conf?
20:47 rangi yep
20:47 rangi the plan is to have a camera pointed at the audience too
20:47 rangi so anyone who is presenting live can see that
20:47 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
20:47 wahanui *click*
20:47 cait sounds great
20:48 tcohen !bang
20:48 AnnaBoten tcohen, you missed the duck!
20:48 lisettelatah !bang
20:48 AnnaBoten lisettelatah, you missed the duck!
20:48 hayley !bang
20:48 AnnaBoten \_x< hayley: 1 (8.04 seconds)
20:48 davidnind the Koha YouTube channel is available for live streaming as an option, would like to see recordings go into the Internet Archive + be licensed as CC BY
20:48 tuxayo > the plan is to have a camera pointed at the audience too
20:48 tuxayo So they can't sleep ^^"
20:48 rangi davidnind: sounds goods
20:48 hayley we hope they won't be nodding off during the day!
20:48 cait oh hayley - just rebased our branch - will there be another 18.11?
20:48 rangi tuxayo: the live audience here in nz
20:48 cait just for planning
20:48 hayley hey @cait, nah wanted to avoid having four releases this month :)
20:49 cait ok, np :)
20:49 cait means i am almost done
20:49 hayley nice!
20:49 tuxayo +1 for trying to publish the recordings licensed as CC BY
20:50 davidnind will need a very wide angle lens to take the conference group photo..
20:50 hayley hehe
20:50 tcohen happy to help any rmaint on my TZ
20:50 rangi davidnind: hehe
20:51 rangi davidnind: thats a good idea tho, we can ask everyone watching the stream to send a selfie and we can make a collage :)
20:51 thd tcohen: Are you still here?
20:51 tcohen I am, yes
20:51 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
20:51 wahanui oops, slipped over
20:51 rangi to add to those in person
20:51 tcohen !bang
20:51 AnnaBoten \_x< tcohen: 1 (3.48 seconds)
20:51 hayley !bang
20:51 AnnaBoten [('tuxayo', 1), ('tcohen', 1), ('hayley', 1)]
20:51 AnnaBoten Best time: tcohen with 3.48 seconds
20:51 AnnaBoten tuxayo took the lead for the week over tcohen with 1 points.
20:51 AnnaBoten There was no duck! hayley: -1 (4.71 seconds)
20:51 tuxayo collage++
20:51 ashimema !bang
20:51 AnnaBoten There was no duck! ashimema: -1 (11.32 seconds)
20:51 ashimema collage++
20:51 tcohen collage++
20:52 thd tcohen: You asked about the Developers Handbook.  Did you mean https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]velopers_Handbook or https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]eveloper_Handbook ?  Do we need the singular forms police?  ;)
20:52 lisettelatah collage++
20:52 Joubu bye #koha, see you tomorrow
20:52 tcohen thd I leave that to you haha
20:52 tcohen bye Joubu
20:52 rangi cya Joubu
20:52 davidnind lisettelatah++
20:53 Joubu thd: please tell me if you need help with the wiki migration, I really would like this to be done
20:53 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:53 Joubu looks like this is an ongoing work for years
20:53 Joubu will be happy to help and get this done
20:53 thd Joubu:  I have a script running.
20:55 thd Joubu:  Ernest work with real bug squashing started mid last year and was only interrupted by winter holidays with mummy.
20:55 aleisha joined #koha
20:56 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
20:56 wahanui *click*
20:56 thd Joubu:  I had been caught helping a friend from 1 January who suddenly had kidney failure from an enlarged prostate.  I spent two months renovating his apartment for his safe return home following his successful surgery.
20:57 thd Joubu: I have time soon now again.
20:57 lisettelatah !bang
20:57 AnnaBoten \_x< lisettelatah: 1 (40.46 seconds)
20:57 inlibro joined #koha
20:57 tuxayo o/ aleisha
21:00 ashimema calling it a night too..
21:00 ashimema have a good one #koha
21:00 aleisha oh heel
21:00 aleisha hello*
21:01 thd Joubu: In the US if you spend to long outside home for rehabilitation, social benefits upon which many elderly people depend are discontinued and require restarting the application process.  The application process for anything along with much else in life is broken under the general shutdown of the economy.
21:01 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
21:01 wahanui oops, slipped over
21:01 thd s/to long/too long/
21:01 lisettelatah !bang
21:01 AnnaBoten \_x< lisettelatah: 2 (19.79 seconds)
21:03 kathryn__ joined #koha
21:08 thd Joubu: My general work pattern of doing everything in bursts where I may stay up very late has been broken by the extra work I have now for COVID-19 where I have to show up in person with no symptoms from staying up late which might be mistaken for something else.
21:09 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
21:09 wahanui !bang
21:10 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #233: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/233/
21:14 AndrewFH joined #koha
21:19 tcohen !bang
21:19 AnnaBoten tcohen, you missed the duck!
21:20 tcohen !bang
21:20 AnnaBoten tcohen, you are reloading... (Reloading takes 5 seconds)
21:20 tcohen !bang
21:20 AnnaBoten \_x< tcohen: 1 (646.94 seconds)
21:20 AnnaBoten [('lisettelatah', 2), ('tcohen', 1), ('hayley', -1), ('ashimema', -1)]
21:20 AnnaBoten Best time: lisettelatah with 19.79 seconds
21:20 AnnaBoten lisettelatah took the lead for the week over tuxayo with 2 points.
21:22 tuxayo aleisha: congrats, you will Rmaint during next cycle :D
21:22 tuxayo I'll be your downstream ^^
21:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #144: UNSTABLE in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/144/
21:22 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
21:22 wahanui !bang
21:22 aleisha thanks tuxayo, looking forward to the learning experience with hayley and alexbuckley :)
21:23 tuxayo And I have to learn how to Rmaint.
21:23 tuxayo We seem to have a nice doc about that though
21:23 tuxayo https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]lease_maintenance
21:32 hayley yep, the doc's pretty good, if you get stuck though feel free to hit me up! tuxayo :)
21:38 tcohen @later tell ashimema the problem with plack and D10 aint no fun
21:38 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
21:47 logbot joined #koha
21:47 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
21:57 inlibro joined #koha
22:05 tuxayo tcohen: It wasn't a joke that it wasn't starting?!
22:06 tcohen ?
22:06 tuxayo Oh dear
22:06 tuxayo > problem with plack and D10 aint no fun
22:06 tcohen ah
22:06 tcohen almost got it
22:08 tuxayo Since few weeks actually I was using ku-md10, no issues found so far.
22:09 tuxayo Glad to hear that the issue won't keep stealing your fun for too long. ^^
22:09 tuxayo-read-only left #koha
22:10 tcohen bug 25482
22:10 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25482 major, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, ASSIGNED , koha-plack not working under D10
22:12 tuxayo wow, maybe that was my issue for another bug! I have to use koha-remove which I guess uses koha-stop.
22:12 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #145: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 2 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/145/
22:12 tuxayo I'll try to think more about testing with another debian version if I get weird bugs like that.
22:13 tuxayo (In the future if a test plan doesn't go as expected)
22:16 ere joined #koha
22:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #197: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D9/197/
22:40 indradg_ joined #koha
22:44 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
22:44 wahanui Congratulations!
22:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #146: FIXED in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/146/
22:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #203: STILL UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.05_U18/203/
22:57 inlibro joined #koha
22:58 AndrewFH joined #koha
23:20 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #145: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/145/
23:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #205: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D8/205/
23:54 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
23:54 wahanui Congratulations!
23:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #146: FIXED in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/146/
23:57 inlibro joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary