IRC log for #koha, 2017-10-20

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:02 alexbuckley joined #koha
00:27 kholt joined #koha
00:29 kholt left #koha
00:36 Francesca joined #koha
01:47 NateC joined #koha
02:14 wizzyrea joined #koha
02:57 JoshB joined #koha
02:58 JoshB joined #koha
02:59 JoshB joined #koha
03:00 JoshB joined #koha
03:15 JoshB joined #koha
03:17 JoshB joined #koha
03:18 JoshB joined #koha
03:18 JoshB joined #koha
03:19 JoshB joined #koha
03:20 JoshB joined #koha
03:49 NateC joined #koha
03:53 pianohacker @later tell wizzyrea lol, why does catalyst have an entire ipv6 /32?
03:53 huginn` pianohacker: The operation succeeded.
05:01 edveal joined #koha
05:18 Francesca joined #koha
05:26 cait joined #koha
05:33 LibraryClaire joined #koha
05:47 marcelr joined #koha
05:47 marcelr hi #koha
05:50 NateC joined #koha
06:17 reiveune joined #koha
06:17 reiveune hello
06:17 wahanui privet, reiveune
06:26 marcelr @later tell tcohen what's the status of qa for 10306/19096 ?
06:26 huginn` marcelr: The operation succeeded.
06:38 wilfrid joined #koha
06:40 * magnuse waves
06:41 * magnuse hopes atheia wraps up bug 7317 today
06:41 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7317 new feature, P5 - low, ---, alex.sassmannshausen, Failed QA , Add an Interlibrary Loan Module to Circulation and OPAC
06:45 laurence joined #koha
06:49 alex_a joined #koha
06:49 alex_a bonjour
06:53 paul_p joined #koha
07:03 AndrewIsh joined #koha
07:27 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:27 gaetan_B hello
07:29 fridolin joined #koha
07:30 sophie_m joined #koha
07:40 fridolin hi
07:40 wahanui salut, fridolin
07:45 cait joined #koha
08:06 eythian hi
08:06 wahanui que tal, eythian
08:33 Infra_3600 joined #koha
08:52 NateC joined #koha
09:03 indradg joined #koha
09:17 JoshB joined #koha
09:17 paul_p joined #koha
09:31 Francesca joined #koha
09:40 alex_a joined #koha
10:32 alex_a joined #koha
10:35 Francesca joined #koha
10:54 NateC joined #koha
11:06 kidclamp_away marcelr++
11:07 magnuse hiya kidclamp
11:07 kidclamp morning magnuse
11:07 magnuse afternoon
11:07 wahanui i think afternoon is good
11:08 kidclamp too early to consider timezeons :-b
11:08 kidclamp how are you?
11:09 magnuse busy!
11:10 magnuse now that we norwegians (almost) have ill the swedes want it too...
11:11 kidclamp :-)
11:13 magnuse and yerself?
11:14 kidclamp also busy, but well
11:15 kidclamp running a half marathon on sunday, excited forthat
11:17 magnuse ooh, have fun with that!
11:22 caboose joined #koha
11:36 cait kidclamp: be careful but have fun :)
11:38 cait Joubu: around?
11:41 meliss joined #koha
11:48 cait left #koha
11:51 tcohen joined #koha
11:52 oleonard joined #koha
11:57 cait1 joined #koha
11:58 oleonard Hi all
11:59 tcohen morning oleonard
11:59 tcohen and all
12:01 cait1 hi tcohen :)
12:01 tcohen hi tomascohen[m]
12:01 tcohen hi cait
12:01 kidclamp morning tcohen
12:11 magnuse \o/
12:12 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:17 tcohen hi magnuse
12:17 wahanui kamelåså
12:28 ammopt joined #koha
12:28 ammopt hello all
12:28 ammopt I have a question about DBMS_auto_increment_fix
12:29 ammopt is the solution documented in
12:29 ammopt https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_fix#The_solution
12:29 ammopt reliable?
12:29 cait1 it migiht make a mysql restart slower
12:29 cait1 but it shoudl keep the problem from happening
12:29 cait1 if you already have bad data, it won'f fix that
12:30 ammopt okay
12:30 ammopt thank you
12:30 ammopt so, in other words
12:30 ammopt i should run that, restart mysql
12:30 ammopt and manually fix the corrupted data
12:30 ammopt im runnin 16.11.12 and when that bug happens, it seems im loosing data
12:30 cait1 it so that it is run every mysql restart automatically
12:31 ammopt checkin doesnt exist in issues and checkout is never created on old_issues
12:31 ammopt ah i see it's a startup script
12:31 cait1 yep
12:31 ammopt did not notice that
12:31 ammopt was only seeing the code section
12:31 ammopt ty
12:31 cait1 np
12:31 cait1 make sure to change to your db name etc
12:32 ammopt yy
12:32 ammopt ty
12:32 ammopt also cait, is it normal to have data loss in 16.11.12?
12:32 ammopt from this bug?
12:46 kmlussier joined #koha
12:46 nengard joined #koha
12:51 NateC joined #koha
13:07 Margaret joined #koha
13:09 eythian a better solution would be to not share IDs.
13:16 JoshB joined #koha
13:17 tcohen eythian: or have only one table, with a boolean column
13:18 eythian tcohen: that can make accessing things slower when there's lots of data.
13:18 eythian though I prefer it from a cleanliness point of view I think.
13:18 tcohen I bet it doesn't
13:19 eythian it must by definition
13:19 tcohen yes, but it might not hurt
13:19 tcohen maybe more space for indexes
13:20 eythian it also runs the risk of making caching less effective. But you'd really want to see benchmarks to be sure.
13:20 tcohen yeah
13:20 tcohen we better get rid of MySQL
13:20 tcohen :-D
13:20 tuxayo joined #koha
13:20 eythian I approve of that in general :)
13:30 * magnuse is starting to like ansible
13:32 kholt joined #koha
13:56 Joubu hi
13:56 wahanui hey, Joubu
14:08 ammopt heyo
14:08 ammopt yes, we are indeed having loss of data with the DBMS auto increment bug
14:08 ammopt in 16.11.12
14:09 ammopt the failed checkins are not even showing in the "About" Corrupted data section
14:11 ammopt in the last 40 hours, we've had 95 checkins, 20 of which have failed due to the bug
14:13 Joubu so you should setup the fix
14:14 ammopt nevermind that, 4 of the 95 checkins have failed
14:15 ammopt i have 20 entries in the logs because the staff member tried several times for the same item
14:15 ammopt yes i should set it up
14:15 ammopt seems hacky tho
14:16 Joubu not that much
14:17 ammopt in theory, after i setup the fix
14:18 ammopt i should just checkin those items through the circulation module
14:18 ammopt and those issues are fixed?
14:19 ammopt or first delete them from old_issues and then checkin from the circulation the module
14:20 cait1 the latter
14:20 wahanui the latter is probably better - circ history first and then make sure the first pk is correct in issues - an example should be in updatedatabase from when we added the pk to reserves/old_reserves
14:20 cait1 you won't be able to check in
14:25 ammopt thanks a bunch for your help guys
14:25 ammopt ill do just that
14:25 ammopt however, wahanui, i dont follow what you're saying
14:25 ammopt how would i make sure the pk is correct in issues? im looking in and there's a bunch of updates
14:28 mmoniz joined #koha
14:28 LibraryClaire left #koha
14:33 cait1 wahanui is a bot - he just reacts to certain words
14:33 cait1 in this case it is confusing :)
14:33 cait1 wahanui: mailing lists
14:33 wahanui mailing lists are[…]ha-mailing-lists/
14:33 cait1 wahanui forget the latter
14:33 wahanui cait1: I forgot latter
14:38 fridolin joined #koha
14:41 mmoniz joined #koha
14:41 ammopt ah cait lol thanks
14:42 ammopt and saving me the humiliation, it was indeed confusing xD
14:42 cait1 sometimes he is scarily human :)
14:42 cait1 including the bit about confusing
14:42 ammopt xD
14:42 cait1 wahanui?
14:42 wahanui yes, cait1?
14:42 cait1 wahanui botsnack cookie
14:42 wahanui thanks cait1 :)
14:42 ammopt lol
14:43 cait1 scary
14:43 cait1 scary?
14:43 cait1 germs?
14:43 wahanui Germs originated in Germany, before rapidly spreading throughout the rest of the world.
14:46 ammopt rofl
14:46 ammopt is this documented somewhere? xD
14:46 tcohen kohacon?
14:46 wahanui kohacon is Next KohaCon will be held in Portland
14:50 tcohen kohacon?
14:50 wahanui hmmm... kohacon is going to be held in Portland in 2018 (https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]aCon18_Proposals)
14:50 tcohen that's better, wahabui
14:50 tcohen botsnack
14:55 cait1 ammopt: i think you can ask for him to list the commands availabe... but i forgot how :)
14:56 kidclamp wahanui: listfacts
14:56 wahanui kidclamp: huh?
14:56 kidclamp listfacts
14:56 kidclamp @listfacts
14:56 huginn` kidclamp: I've exhausted my database of quotes
14:56 kidclamp we have something like that
14:57 ammopt ah ofc lol
14:57 kidclamp @listfacts
14:57 huginn` kidclamp: I suck
14:57 kidclamp naw, I just don't know how to make a bot happy
15:00 TGoat joined #koha
15:07 tcohen joined #koha
15:13 reiveune bye
15:13 reiveune left #koha
15:22 rocio joined #koha
15:31 cait1 left #koha
15:34 fridolin left #koha
15:38 jbeno joined #koha
15:48 z0k joined #koha
16:04 LeeJ joined #koha
16:04 * LeeJ waves
16:04 LeeJ hi #koha
16:09 laurence left #koha
16:11 Joubu https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
16:14 kidclamp Joubu++
16:20 tcohen Joubu++
16:23 cait joined #koha
16:27 tuxayo Joubu++
16:30 Joubu tuxayo: good to see you here :)
16:30 Joubu did you try the "Koha how-to"?
16:31 Joubu the crash course the guide you through the different steps of a patches submission
16:31 Joubu the crash course to* guide you through the different steps of a patches submission
16:32 * LeeJ waves to cait
16:33 LeeJ cait: I completely forgot there was a documentation meeting yesterday :(
16:33 cait I had sent a reminder :)
16:33 cait but it's ok, you'd only have ended pu with lots of action items :)
16:34 LeeJ I know you sent it..been having an off week
16:35 Joubu There is now the Koha agenda you can add to your own agenda and the new page on the wiki (Next_IRC_meetings)
16:35 cait don't worry about it
16:35 Joubu s/can add/have to add/ :)
16:35 cait hm why a new page?
16:36 Joubu it collects the next meetings on one page, just click https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings :)
16:38 LeeJ Joubu++ # oooh fancy
16:39 sophie_m joined #koha
16:40 cait ah :)
16:40 cait how is it fed?
16:40 cait from irc meetings page or in some other fancy way?
16:40 Joubu cait: I have now a script that will do everything, --update page_id
16:41 cait but where does it get its information? :)
16:41 Joubu it will update the minutes and the next meeting blocks, will create a new page based on the templates I have created, add the event to the agenda and update this "Next IRC meetings" page
16:41 kholt joined #koha
16:42 Joubu so I command when a meeting is ended, y nada mas :)
16:42 Joubu s/I/1 # almost the same...
16:56 LeeJ cait: not sure if I'm just outright not seeing it, but has there ever been a section for SVC?
16:57 LeeJ *has there ever been a section for SVC in kohadocs
16:57 cait hm
16:57 cait maybe look for rest api
16:58 cait i think there might be something about the parts for cataloguing... but that might have been the wiki
16:58 LeeJ okay..because we should probably have that documented too I'd think
16:59 cait maybe as it's quite technical the wiki is ok for now https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ha_/svc/_HTTP_API
16:59 cait or we could reference
16:59 LeeJ ahh..there IS mention of the REST API
17:00 LeeJ so it doesn't need to be added! :D
17:00 cait heh :)
17:01 LeeJ I only thought of it when I was working on documenting the connexion daemon and it mentioned svc/import_bib so that's why I asked :)
17:02 kmlussier joined #koha
17:05 LeeJ cait: I don't know when it was moved (if at all) but there's a cron job path typo that's retroactive back to at least 16.11 :-\
17:06 cait not so surprised
17:06 cait fix it! :)
17:06 LeeJ Update Authorities is listed as misc/migration_tools/
17:06 cait going to prep dinner, super hungry, bbiab :)
17:06 LeeJ okay! Enjoy!
17:22 jbeno joined #koha
17:27 talljoy joined #koha
17:30 cait joined #koha
17:30 * cait is waiting for the oven to finish dinner now
17:31 * LeeJ would bet cait is sitting there with knife and fork in hand excited for food
17:31 cait heh close
17:31 LeeJ cait:[…]JZWlE3e/giphy.gif
17:31 cait last food was 8 hours ago :)
17:31 LeeJ :O
17:34 LeeJ @seen magnuse
17:34 huginn` LeeJ: magnuse was last seen in #koha 4 hours, 4 minutes, and 24 seconds ago: * magnuse is starting to like ansible
17:34 LeeJ magnuse: around?
17:49 cait wrong time for him
17:49 cait usually
18:05 LeeJ fair enough
18:07 LeeJ @later tell magnuse I'm working on updating the cron job documentation..can you explain/describe and for their descriptions in documentation? Thanks!
18:07 huginn` LeeJ: The operation succeeded.
18:10 LeeJ cait: I know you're busy with dinner but when you get chance, where should we list
18:18 Dyrcona joined #koha
18:19 cait um
18:20 cait where is overdue_notices?
18:20 cait LeeJ++ :)
18:20 cait LeeJ: tiny typo in your merge request - can you fix in a follow up? impoort
18:21 LeeJ shoot..I thought I corrected that after the paste
18:21 LeeJ certainly
18:22 cait merged
18:23 LeeJ :D
18:27 LeeJ cait: that worked well putting it under overdue_notices
18:28 LeeJ is anyone from BibLibre here currently?
18:29 cait probably too late - 20:30 on a friday :)
18:31 LeeJ ahh right
18:31 LeeJ the time difference slips my mind some days
18:31 LeeJ was going to ask someone about the social_data crons
18:32 cait :)
18:49 LeeJ cait: should I create a new category 'Reports' for Or under an existing category?
18:51 cait hm new one sounds good
18:51 cait i can't think of something similar
18:51 LeeJ nor can I :)
18:57 LeeJ cait: hmm..what about :)
19:01 cait huh
19:01 cait something opac maybe?
19:01 LeeJ misc/cronjobs/
19:02 LeeJ I think maybe under Search? The script usage says it's purpose is to give search engines direct access to biblios
19:04 cait that's even better
19:04 LeeJ :)
19:15 LeeJ that feeling when you type out 4 cron job entries then click something wrong and the pages changes and everything goes *poof*
19:15 LeeJ :(
19:17 cait ugh
19:18 LeeJ not as bad as when I was working on sysprefs and lost 20 changes :)
19:20 cait maybe you want to consider the sporadic use of ctrl + a , ctrl + c
19:20 cait :)
19:21 LeeJ I'm so used to using Notepad++ and Sublime that I forget :)
19:49 kholt joined #koha
20:03 kholt-lunch joined #koha
20:09 jbeno_away joined #koha
20:21 kholt joined #koha
20:23 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 12768: DBRev <[…]92e7ac8d7c1ed8c13> / Bug 12768: (follow-up) Add 'Processing fee' to templates <[…]81d3ade69f7a70f8f> / Bug 12768: (QA follow-up) Fix doubled code <[…]f;h=6ecddf87f5636
20:26 cait offsets
20:26 cait exciting!
20:27 Joubu that will need to be tested (again) in the next weeks I thiknk
20:29 cait yes
20:30 cait but it's good to see us moving a bit on fixing accounts
20:30 tcohen Joubu: git reset —hard origin/master and I still get a weird satus
20:30 LeeJ cait: just sent another merge request! That wraps it up for the cron jobs that I can do on my own without explanation!
20:31 cait excellent
20:31 cait looking now
20:31 cait and it named = and is named? :)
20:32 Joubu tcohen: what are you talking about? status of what?
20:32 LeeJ the only ones left that I can't do yet are two that I'm waiting to hear back from magnuse on, two that I need an explanation from someone at BibLibre then one maintenance script cron that appears to have failed QA
20:32 LeeJ cait: oh dear..I did another one didn't I?
20:32 cait heh
20:32 cait but fixed at least one too
20:32 cait merged :)
20:32 LeeJ :D
20:33 cait that's why we proof read before merging
20:33 cait doing my job!
20:33 LeeJ I'll go in and fix that typo now and send a followup merge
20:33 LeeJ cait: I'm just making sure you're awake is all ;)
20:36 LeeJ cait: typo fix merge request :)
20:38 cait merged :)
20:38 LeeJ :D
20:38 * LeeJ releases the balloons
20:39 cait you are certainly leading on manual contributions :)
20:39 LeeJ haha
20:39 LeeJ just doing my part now that I have some "free" time to dedicate it
20:40 LeeJ cait: while I wait for answers back on the others, what's next? :)
20:40 cait hm
20:41 cait notices?
20:41 wahanui notices are not generated
20:41 cait i already started a list :)
20:41 LeeJ ah so you did :)
20:41 LeeJ cait++
20:43 LeeJ jzairo++ # for the work on patron clubs
20:46 LeeJ @later tell jzairo I'm going through the koha manual todo list to see what still has to get there anything that needs to be updated/deleted/re-written for Rancor?
20:46 huginn` LeeJ: The operation succeeded.
20:47 Guest6582 Project Koha_Master_D8 build #272: UNSTABLE in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/272/
20:47 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 19487: Do not return an item if not checked out
20:47 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 19487: Fix MarkIssueReturned.t
20:47 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 19487: Refetch the object to get up-to-date values
20:47 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19487 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Internal server error when writing off lost fine for item not checked out
20:47 Guest6582 * eric.vantillard: Bug 18564: Improve koha-common.cnf parsing to pick the mysql host
20:47 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 18961: Use exact match for select filters on item search
20:47 Guest6582 * nick: Bug 16187: Add a script to cancel unfilled holds after a specified
20:47 Guest6582 * Bug 16187: (QA follow-up) Additional fixes
20:47 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 16187: Do not use DateTime directly
20:47 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 16187: accept --verbose and -h
20:47 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18564 normal, P5 - low, ---, eric.vantillard, Pushed to Master , koha-common.cnf parsing is too restrictive
20:47 Guest6582 * oleonard: Bug 19348: Title column in item search is too narrow
20:47 Guest6582 * oleonard: Bug 19356: Move staff client cart JavaScript to the footer
20:48 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18961 minor, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Datatable column filters of style 'select' should do an exact match
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 14826: Update database
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 14826: Add Koha::Account::Offset(s) modules
20:48 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16187 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Add a script to cancel unfilled holds after a specified number of days
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 14826: Resurrect account offsets table
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 14826: Unit Tests
20:48 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19348 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , Title column in item search is too narrow
20:48 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19356 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , Move staff client cart JavaScript to the footer
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 14826: Add offset for rental fees
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 14826: Add unit tests for _FixAccountForLostAndReturned and
20:48 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14826 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle.m.hall, Pushed to Master , Resurrect account offsets table
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 14826: (QA follow-up) Only use plural modules in other modules
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 14826: Add account offset type table
20:48 Guest6582 * Tomás Cohen Arazi: Bug 14826: (QA follow-up) POD fixes
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 14826: (QA follow-up) Make db update idempotent
20:48 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 14826: DBIC Schema changes
20:48 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 14826: DBRev
20:48 Guest6582 * charles: Bug 12768: DB changes
20:48 Guest6582 * charles: Bug 12768: Replacement cost and processing fee management
20:48 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12768 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, maxime.beaulieu, Pushed to Master , Replacement cost and processing fee management
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 12768: Fix up unit tests
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 12768: Revert changes to getcharges
20:48 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12768: Add missing IGNORE clauses
20:48 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12768: Fix YAML syntax in circulation.pref
20:48 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12768: DBIC Schema changes
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 12768: Fix up unit tests a bit more
20:48 Guest6582 * kyle: Bug 12768: (QA follow-up) Add 'Processing fee' to templates
20:48 Guest6582 * nick: Bug 12768: (QA follow-up) Fix doubled code
20:48 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12768: (follow-up) Add 'Processing fee' to templates
20:48 Guest6582 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 12768: DBRev
20:49 kholt left #koha
20:50 cait LeeJ: we do need a rancor chapter at all ... :(
20:50 cait but jzairo said she'd write something up
20:58 LeeJ hmm
20:59 LeeJ cait: we don't have a dedicated chapter but there's a rancor section under cataloging
21:02 LeeJ cait: well I'm going to head out since my weekend starts in a few minutes..I might chip away at some tomorrow though :)
21:10 cait @later tell LeeJ totally missed that! yay for the fixed search
21:10 huginn` cait: The operation succeeded.
21:10 LeeJ cait: I just looked under the rst file :D
21:15 LeeJ have a good weekend all!
21:15 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 14826: account_offset_types.sql is not in the mandatory subdir <[…]2b8981dd1a4b403e5>
21:18 Guest6582 Project Koha_Master_D8 build #273: ABORTED in 41 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/273/
21:18 Guest6582 Jonathan Druart: Bug 14826: account_offset_types.sql is not in the mandatory subdir
21:18 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14826 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle.m.hall, Pushed to Master , Resurrect account offsets table
21:19 Joubu misc4dev needs to be updated to turn it green again
21:20 cait Joubu: where do the account_offset_types display?
21:20 cait just wondering... why have untranslatable text instead of codes?
21:20 tcohen cait: nowhere
21:21 tcohen khall traced all 'hardcoded values' and put them in a table for future flexibility
21:22 cait why not switch to codes? or use the codes we already have in the other table?
21:22 cait and what is dropbox?
21:22 wahanui dropbox is really cool
21:22 cait heh
21:23 tcohen you know, baby steps, cait
21:23 Joubu sorry I have to go, have a great week-end #koha
21:23 cait bye Joubu
21:23 tcohen enjoy Joubu!
21:23 cait tcohen: it's a once column table?
21:23 cait untranslatable
21:26 cait sorry, just wondering, don't understand - but bit late to ask questions
21:55 alexbuckley joined #koha
21:56 alexbuckley hi #koha
21:58 Francesca joined #koha
21:59 cait hi alexbuckley :)
22:00 tcohen hi alexbuckley
22:02 alexbuckley I'm doing a bit of testing at the moment
22:04 alexbuckley have either of you got patches you would particularly like tested?
22:05 Guest6582 Project Koha_Master_D8 build #274: STILL UNSTABLE in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/274/
22:06 cait not right now, everything in needs sign off is good :)
22:06 alexbuckley :)
22:07 tcohen a second look at 16759 would be awesome
22:08 alexbuckley sure tcohen :)
22:09 tcohen thx!
22:15 cait :)
22:21 sameee joined #koha
22:45 cait night all"
22:45 cait !
22:48 alexbuckley night cait
22:51 JoshB left #koha
23:57 kholt joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary