IRC log for #koha, 2015-06-23

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:09 JoshB joined #koha
00:40 eythian joined #koha
00:55 dcook Oh my... this "input" event is awesomesauce
00:56 dcook wizzyrea++
00:57 wizzyrea oh yay so happy to hear that.
00:57 dcook I was going a bit mad with TinyMCE...
00:57 dcook I could handle keyboard input fine... could handle the TinyMCE buttons fine...
00:57 dcook But pastes... nope
00:57 dcook I could capture the paste event but TinyMCE wouldn't register that content had been added
00:58 dcook Actually, I have no idea why it's working now...
00:58 dcook Maybe it's unrelated :p
00:58 dcook But handling 'input' rather than a bunch of other events is nice
01:00 dcook Hmm nope. Totally makes a difference. Intriguing..
01:00 wizzyrea am I to understand that you added tinymce to the syspref editor?
01:00 * dcook nods
01:00 dcook I think I have a Bugzilla report for it as well
01:00 dcook I just haven't gotten around to upstreaming it yet
01:01 wizzyrea oh good, because I was going to scold you for not upstreaming that. :P
01:01 dcook It seems to work fairly well overall. I don't think it's the best idea ever, but the librarians seem to like it.
01:01 dcook hehe :p
01:01 * dcook needs a few upstreaming days he thinks
01:01 wizzyrea I wonder if those sysprefs ought to have a separate page for editing on them
01:02 wizzyrea instead of loading, say, 10x tinymce
01:02 wizzyrea so like, you click "edit" and it takes you to a page with the pref for editing
01:02 wizzyrea it makes it a little more complicated but... idk. maybe there's no advantage there.
01:02 dcook Hmm, I don't know.
01:03 wizzyrea I would definitely like to see those sysprefs pulled out into their own section.
01:03 wizzyrea subsection.
01:04 dcook Yeah, that would probably be handy
01:04 wizzyrea in the order in which they appear on the page - so opacheader would come before opaccredits
01:04 wizzyrea for example
01:04 dcook Oooh. I like!
01:04 wizzyrea and opacuserjs/css above opacheader
01:04 * dcook ponders
01:04 wizzyrea basically, put them in the order in which the page is rendered. THough I guess js and css are at the end of the page now
01:04 dcook Yeah, I wasn't sure about the order of the js/css
01:09 dcook Interesting... not sure that "input" is caught by IE 11...
01:09 dcook I think I'd heard that IE used "propertyChange" or some madness
01:09 wizzyrea supposedly it's 9+
01:09 dcook Yeah, that's also what I'd heard
01:09 dcook :/
01:10 dcook It might be 9-10 or something liek that
01:10 dcook Although that wouldn't make sense I imagine..
01:11 dcook Actually, I think I know what it might be
01:11 dcook I think the problem might be with how I'm adding the listener actually
01:12 dcook Ah, maybe not..
01:21 dcook I think maybe Microsoft doesn't let you use "oninput" on anything but "input" and "textarea"...
01:23 dcook Oh maybe not..
01:23 dcook :S
01:29 * dcook thinks perhaps a bug in TinyMCE..
01:30 dcook Well.. a bug with Microsoft obviously
01:30 dcook lack of a workaround in TinyMCE :P
01:36 dcook lol... "propertychange" works in IE < 9
01:36 dcook But "input" won't work on IE at all..
01:37 dcook Apparently "Always use the addEventListener method in Internet Explorer 9 to register an event listener for the oninput event. The attachEvent method does not work for the oninput event."
01:39 wizzyrea good lord IE.
01:40 dcook Ikr?
01:40 dcook It looks like TinyMCE tries "attachEvent" before "addEventListener"... so maybe it returns true even when it doesn't actually bind the handler...
01:40 * dcook thinks this sounds like something IE would do
01:41 indradg joined #koha
01:43 dcook Hmm actually that looks better in 3.5.8 which I should be using..
01:59 indradg wizzyrea++ :D #backports
01:59 wizzyrea :)
02:00 mario joined #koha
02:00 wizzyrea I've had that ready for ages, got my push rights sorted out today
02:00 indradg yay!
02:16 dcook "This class enables you to bind/unbind native events to elements and normalize it's behavior across browsers."
02:16 dcook Pfffff
02:36 dcook wizzyrea: Yeah "oninput" definitely works in IE 11. It must just be something weird with how TinyMCE is trying to add the event handlers :(
02:36 wizzyrea messed up :(
02:37 dcook I think it's trying to be too smart for its own good..
02:37 dcook Probably fixed in newer versions of TinyMCE
02:45 dcook I wish there was an unminified version as well..
02:46 dcook Well, maybe it doesn't matter that much..
02:47 wizzyrea tinymce is foss, there must be a non-mini version somewhere
02:47 dcook Yeah, on github
02:47 dcook I just need to compare one screen to another
02:48 dcook As for an unminified released version, doesn't look like it
02:48 wizzyrea can you replace your running version with the unmini version?
02:48 wizzyrea of the same thing
02:48 dcook Nah, TinyMCE is built
02:48 dcook It takes all the different class files and turns them into a new file
02:48 dcook Don't know what else it does on top of that
02:49 wizzyrea is there a branch for the version that you're running, that you can compare on? I'm so stubborn.
02:49 dcook I can see the code I need anyway though, so it's all good
02:49 dcook Haha. Yeah. I'm looking at the right tag, so it's all good
02:51 dcook Oh wow... it seems to be doing some interesting stuff..
03:03 dcook Bizarre. Looks like it should be fine...
03:16 dcook[…]etail/view/794285
03:16 dcook I think perhaps this might be the answer...
03:20 dcook Yep, that's definitely it
03:20 * dcook kicks the air
03:20 dcook Well, not really...
03:20 * dcook just glares at the IE icon on his desktop
03:34 dcook Well, nice to know that everyone is doing everything they can... except Microsoft
03:47 cdickinson_ joined #koha
03:54 dcook Ah, it's not just div elements..
03:54 dcook It's any "contenteditable" element
03:54 dcook Boo Microsoft
03:54 dcook Well, maybe not any..
03:54 dcook But almost any
03:54 dcook Anything that isn't already editable
03:55 dcook Oh ho... nope. Any element. Yikes..
03:55 dcook Oh wait..
03:56 dcook Interesting..
03:56 wahanui it has been said that interesting is sometimes good and sometimes bad
03:56 dcook Added an "input" event listener to a textarea and it does nothing
03:56 dcook Although it seems to work when using jquery..
03:57 dcook Oh wait.. nevermind. Didn't notice the IE error which prevented normal things from working
03:57 dcook IE--
04:02 wizzyrea did you get bitten by compatibility mode?
04:02 dcook Mmm not exactly
04:02 wizzyrea ie11 is notorious for being dumb about it
04:02 dcook That it is
04:02 wizzyrea or render mode or x-meta
04:02 dcook Nah, it's all IE
04:03 dcook IE won't handle "input" if the listener is on a "contenteditable" element
04:03 dcook And TinyMCE uses a "contenteditable" body element within an iframe to create its editor
04:03 wizzyrea that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.
04:03 dcook So it'll work in every browser but IE :P
04:03 dcook I know, right?
04:04 dcook I'll add listeners for keyup and dragend to catch some IE input, but... *shrug*
04:04 dcook It'll just be a case where other browsers work better
04:05 dcook TinyMCE does some weirdness with the paste event as well so I can't really process that manually...
04:05 dcook While "input" works beautifully for some reason
04:05 dcook Actually, I wonder..
04:05 dcook Well, it doesn't matter
04:09 dcook Actually, I wonder if pianohacker might benefit from hearing about that bug...
04:12 JoshB joined #koha
04:35 indradg @later tell Joubu fixed the qa issues in bug 11674 (at least i think i did ;-)
04:35 huginn indradg: The operation succeeded.
05:45 p_vdk joined #koha
05:45 p_vdk left #koha
05:56 dcook Hmm... looks like there are a few ways to bust the web app with borrower data
05:57 * dcook wonders if it would make more sense to validate new data or urlencode data in templates or both...
05:57 dcook cardnumber of "O'Brien" isn't going to go down too well
05:58 * dcook doesn't know why someone would use this as a cardnumber of course, but...
05:58 dcook Trying to remember if we validate categorycodes as well..
05:59 dcook Aye, we do. I thought I saw a patch about that years ago
06:05 dcook Hmm... but the "uri" and "url" filters aren't encoding a single quote despite the TT documentation saying they will...
06:06 dcook Unless we're using an older version..
06:07 dcook Yep... we're on 2.25 and it's only in 2.26...
06:10 dcook And Koha only requires 2.22
06:12 * magnuse waves
06:12 dcook heya magnuse
06:12 magnuse howdy dcook
06:20 dcook And it looks like Debian is on 2.24...
06:20 dcook Boo..
06:20 * dcook wonders how many other changes have occurred between 2.24 and 2.26
06:22 magnuse dcook: having tinymce for relevant sysprefs will be good!
06:23 dcook magnuse: :)
06:23 dcook I really need to upstream that one of these days..
06:27 magnuse yes please ;-)
06:27 dcook :p
06:28 dcook I don't think it's a particularly difficult one either...
06:33 magnuse the kind of thing one would just get done before leaving work, perhaps?
06:33 dcook Hehe. Maybe another time. Trying to fix bugs rather than make enhancements atm
06:36 reiveune joined #koha
06:37 reiveune hello
06:49 dcook magnuse: Maybe I'll take a little look at what would need to be done... ;)
06:51 fridolin joined #koha
06:51 fridolin hie
06:53 dcook Alas, people didn't use our local bug tracker correctly so it's not going to be easy to see what all needs to be done :/
06:59 AmitG joined #koha
07:01 magnuse dcook: gah!
07:01 magnuse bonjour reiveune aet fridolin
07:02 alex_a joined #koha
07:02 reiveune salut magnuse dcook :)
07:02 alex_a bonjour
07:02 magnuse wow, a 20 page training guide for the ptfse ill module!
07:02 magnuse atheia++
07:05 fridolin bonjour magnuse ;)
07:06 sophie_m joined #koha
07:08 rangi fridolin: i think mtj, wizzyrea and I are all ready to go, so if that's ok with you, we can go anytime
07:09 indradg joined #koha
07:09 fridolin rangi: ok super, I'm ready
07:11 rangi cool
07:12 rangi lets do it :)
07:12 Jul joined #koha
07:13 liz joined #koha
07:14 cait joined #koha
07:14 cait morning #koha
07:15 cait @later tell could you check if 14286 is related to beda's problem?
07:15 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
07:15 cait @later tell Joubu could you check if 14286 is related to beda's problem?
07:15 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
07:16 dcook magnuse: Almost there ;)
07:18 wicope joined #koha
07:20 dcook bug 11584
07:20 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11584 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, dcook, NEW , Add wysiwyg editor to system preferences dealing with HTML
07:20 dcook magnuse: Apparently I've been planning this since January 2014 :p
07:23 p_vdk joined #koha
07:24 p_vdk left #koha
07:27 indradg morning #koha
07:27 cait morning/evening all
07:28 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:28 gaetan_B hello
07:28 janPasi hi, anyone got any idea why "hold filled" "email" is not selectable in patron categories "Default messaging preferences for this patron category"?
07:29 janPasi there's no tickbox, just a dash
07:29 cait hm
07:29 cait i think you are missing a line in the database then
07:29 cait one sec
07:30 cait it's kind of a reare phenomenon after an update
07:30 cait janPasi: do you have database access?
07:31 janPasi cait: yep
07:31 AmitG hi indradg
07:31 cait you can try this:
07:31 cait it's from our update checklist - hopefully it shoudl work
07:31 indradg hiya AmitG
07:32 huginn` joined #koha
07:32 cait janPasi: what you are seeing might be bug 13171
07:32 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13171 normal, P1 - high, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Check box for email is missing for hold notifications in patron messaging preferences.
07:33 janPasi cait: thanks, i'll try that
07:33 rangi fridolin:[…]73124a661020fdf7b
07:34 rangi if you want to grab the security fixes easy for the release notes, you shold be able to cut and paste from there
07:34 rangi (saving moving them around yourself)
07:34 fridolin rangi: 7 security bug, correct ?
07:34 * dcook wonders if everyone is trying to do a git fetch right now too...
07:35 drojf joined #koha
07:36 cait janPasi: if it works, I can add teh instructions to the bug report too
07:36 drojf morning #koha
07:37 cait hi drojf
07:37 drojf hi cait
07:39 rangi thats right
07:39 janPasi cait: that seemed to work fine, the tickbox is now in place, thanks :)
07:39 cait great :)
07:39 cait janPasi: we updated about 18 installations and it only happened once - it hink it maybe matter which version you came from or something
07:45 * magnuse hopes there will be packages
07:46 magnuse dcook: good planning takes time :-)
07:49 andreashm joined #koha
07:49 * andreashm waves
07:49 magnuse tjänare andreashm
07:49 dcook magnuse: Nah, I've just been super busy all this time
07:49 andreashm hej magnuse
07:49 * dcook waves to andreashm
07:49 * andreashm waves back
07:50 Joubu joined #koha
07:50 rangi eythian: when you are feeling better can you build a new 3.20.1 package please
07:50 * cait wave at andreashm
07:50 rangi and 3.20.1 is out
07:51 andreashm lots of waving today
07:51 magnuse rangi++
07:51 cait rangi++
07:52 andreashm rangi++
07:52 Joubu Hello #koha
07:53 magnuse bonjour Joubu
07:53 * andreashm waves
07:54 andreashm cait: haven't strted on that outline yet but will tomorrow or thursday. just so you know. =9
07:54 andreashm =)
07:54 andreashm (typo)
07:54 cait andreashm: np :) I have been super busy too - take your time
07:54 cait andreashm: flights and train tickets are booked :)
07:55 andreashm cait: oh, your ahead of me there. but I clear it yesterday and can book myself now. makes everything easier. Now I just need to find the time to actually do it. =)
07:56 cait :)
07:57 * magnuse wonders where cait and andreashm are going
07:58 andreashm the state where something is rotten.
07:58 dcook bug 11584
07:58 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11584 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, dcook, Needs Signoff , Add wysiwyg editor to system preferences dealing with HTML
07:58 dcook magnuse: There you go :)
07:58 magnuse dcook++ awesome!
07:59 * magnuse hopes to be able to test that, but don't let me stop anyone else from doing it
08:02 dcook It's a pretty light touch at the moment
08:02 dcook That patch doesn't change any existing system preferences
08:02 dcook But you can create new local use system preferences that use WYSIWYG editors
08:02 dcook And we can decide which preferences to tweak within the *.pref files later
08:03 dcook I imagine things like opacnav, opacheader, opacmainuserblock
08:03 dcook There's a "HTML" button as well, so that pros can still do it by hand
08:05 cait yay
08:05 rangi dcook: cant you use the html filter instead of the uri one?
08:06 rangi for your apostrophe escaping
08:06 kivilahtio should we use the term user or borrower to talk about the user/client logging in to Koha?
08:06 kivilahtio I think there is a lot of mixinggoing on
08:06 dcook rangi: It doesn't seem to work either
08:06 kivilahtio what does the gui say?
08:06 dcook Although html_entity does
08:06 kivilahtio borrower vs user?
08:06 cait patron
08:06 kivilahtio :)
08:06 cait if you look at the gui
08:06 rangi ahh, i reckon a TT plugin then
08:07 rangi actually no
08:07 kivilahtio cait: how about if I am rewriting an authentication module?
08:07 kivilahtio still patron? when I am refering to a members-table =
08:07 kivilahtio still patron? when I am refering to a members-table ?
08:07 cait we are going to talk about naming standards at the dev meetings tomorrow
08:07 rangi just wait til the patch from joubu is pushed, which escapes everything by default is pushed, it uses html entity in the background so it will just fix it
08:07 kivilahtio ok
08:07 kivilahtio but Patrons is good for the GUI
08:08 dcook rangi: Which patch is that?
08:08 wahanui i already had it that way, dcook.
08:09 rangi bug 13618
08:09 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=13618 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Prevent XSS everywhere at the OPAC
08:10 dcook Oooo
08:10 dcook :D
08:10 dcook I'm not sure how much I love the idea overall, but it certainly fixes this problem for me
08:11 dcook Ah, value.raw, handy
08:11 dcook Thanks for your ideas, rangi :)
08:14 BobB joined #koha
08:14 rangi it really is the only sane way to prevent xss
08:14 rangi only use raw on things you know for certain are safe
08:15 dcook Yeah, that's probably true
08:15 dcook I wonder if there's any time when you'd want to use something other than html_entity...
08:15 dcook But that's a thought for another day
08:18 rangi thats where the exclude bit is handy
08:19 dcook Mmm, true true
08:19 dcook Rather encode by default and then manually handle exceptions
08:20 dcook All right. I think that's enough for one day.
08:20 dcook Later folk
08:41 p_vdk joined #koha
08:42 p_vdk left #koha
08:43 cait thx Joubu
09:34 liz well damn I meant to say "wheezy"
09:35 drojf liz: looks like the link to the release notes is not actually up on the website yet
09:36 drojf and wheezy will be supported for a while, i thought squeeze made sense in there :)
09:39 liz oops I clicked save instead of publish
09:44 * fridolin preparing security release 3.14.16
09:44 liz there that should all be better now
09:44 liz Joubu: I reverted that patch you let me know about, thanks for pointing that out.
09:46 liz fridolin++
09:46 Joubu liz: Fortunately you haven't released before :)
09:50 liz joubu++
09:50 liz truf.
09:57 magnuse wizzyrea++
09:58 indradg joined #koha
10:03 drojf1 joined #koha
10:21 Joubu @later tell mtompsett on bug 14287: "unless is hard to read, and if (!$isbn) is shorter." Are you serious?
10:21 huginn` Joubu: The operation succeeded.
10:22 fridolin Whouuu, Bug 14408 is really baaaaaaaaaaad
10:22 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14408 critical, P1 - high, ---, koha-bugs, Pushed to Stable , Path traversal vulnerabilty
10:35 rangi fridolin: could be worse, you do need to be logged in at least
10:39 andreashm joined #koha
11:27 meliss joined #koha
11:30 fridolin ahhh ouf
11:31 fridolin rangi: regexp looks strange to me : ^[$safe_chars]$
11:32 fridolin the dot needs an escape no ? : \.
11:32 fridolin and why the "t?"
11:33 cait tt
11:33 cait ending for template files
11:36 fridolin cait: ok but why a "?"
11:36 fridolin can there be "xxx.t" ?
11:37 fridolin (i'm on adpting for 3.14 where there are still .tmpl)
11:37 sophie_m joined #koha
11:38 cait ah - sorry, not sure
11:38 cait maybe Joubu can help?
11:42 cait khall: around?
11:45 khall what's up?
11:45 Joubu fridolin: yes you are right
11:45 cait just wanted to make sure you got the api dev meeting on your calendar :)
11:45 cait and pianohacker
11:45 wahanui I HATE XML
11:45 fridolin Joubu: okkki
11:46 fridolin I comment in the Bz
11:46 khall cait: yep! I'll ping pianohacker about it as well
11:46 fridolin cait: could you paste the wiki link of the meeting please ?
11:47 * fridolin to leasy to search :D
11:51 AmitG joined #koha
11:52 Joubu fridolin: tcohen has sent a reminded on the ML
11:52 Joubu reminder
11:53 fridolin Joubu: thanks a lot
11:53 fridolin[…]ting_24_June_2015
11:54 fridolin obvious
11:56 fridolin cait: may I had a  Specific bugs that need feedback  for the meeting ?
12:05 cait fridolin: feel free to add it to teh agenda
12:05 cait i think most of the time will be spent on the restful (because we shoudl) but I hope we wil get to the other topics too
12:12 fridolin oki i add it in case we can look at it
12:16 barton joined #koha
12:23 cait did we figure out the right regexp now? :)
12:24 Joubu both are right, but the one pushed could certainly be more precise
12:25 cait is it breaking something?
12:28 tcohen joined #koha
12:28 cait hi tcohen
12:28 tcohen hi cait
12:30 magnuse hiya tcohen
12:31 tcohen hey magnuse
12:31 wahanui magnuse is a Norwegian giant.
12:32 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:32 magnuse MOHAHAHA
12:43 barton morning!
12:45 tcohen jej
12:46 tcohen fridolin: how can u reproduce the problem with the fs traversal patches?
12:46 andreashm joined #koha
12:47 andreashm humm... where do I set when predue notices are sent? I can find the notice, but not where I set when it should be sent. Am I'm missing something really obvious?
12:48 barton andreashm: those are set in the messaging preferences in
12:48 fridolin tcohen: hello, FS ?
12:48 fridolin which bug ?
12:49 fridolin Bug 14408 ?
12:49 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14408 critical, P1 - high, ---, koha-bugs, Pushed to Stable , Path traversal vulnerabilty
12:49 tcohen 14408
12:49 tcohen yes
12:49 tcohen you mentioned a bug introduced by the patches
12:49 fridolin tcohen: there is a first important pb : pages with template empty now die
12:49 fridolin[…].cgi?id=14408#c25
12:49 andreashm barton: I've seen that referenced. But I can't find any message preferences there. Is there a syspref or something to turn these on/off?
12:49 huginn` Bug 14408: critical, P1 - high, ---, koha-bugs, Pushed to Stable , Path traversal vulnerabilty
12:50 fridolin tcohen: Should we accept empty string or correct those pages to use has_permission() ?
12:50 barton andreashm: no ... but they are at the bottom of the screen...
12:53 andreashm barton: strange... nothing there, other than the checkouts-box
12:54 barton ohwait, there is a syspref: EnhancedMessagingPreferences
12:54 barton ... I've never seen anyone turn that off.
12:55 andreashm ah, there it is. thanks!
12:55 barton The other thing that you have to look at is Patron Attribute types... it's possible to set the defaults at the patron level.
12:57 barton or rather for a class of borrowers. Administration > Patron Categories.
12:57 tcohen fridolin: let me take a look at those files first
12:58 andreashm barton: yeah I found that. thanks!
12:58 barton any time.
12:59 JoshB joined #koha
12:59 andreashm are those notices hardcoded, so only those five can be sent? Because you can add new notices....
13:03 fridolin tcohen: i my opinion, a script should not ask for empty template
13:03 mario joined #koha
13:03 cait andreashm: which notices?
13:03 wahanui which notices are those?
13:04 andreashm cait: predue
13:04 cait andreashm: there are more notices, but not allare configurable from the patron account
13:04 tcohen fridolin: yeah, it makes no sense
13:04 cait and some notices require a specific letter code, where in other places you can use different notices in a pull down (acq claim for example)
13:04 andreashm cait: I found that you can edit/add more notices under tools, but not on when they are actually sent.
13:05 cait or you can configura overdue notices in tools overdue/notice triggers
13:05 meliss joined #koha
13:05 cait not sure i understand your question right, hm.
13:06 andreashm cait: we would like to know if there is a way that the patron who has borrowed a book can get a notice sent when someone else places a hold (to be used with automatic renewals)
13:06 talljoy joined #koha
13:07 andreashm cait: or if automatic renewals sends out notices at all to the patrons?
13:09 cait automatic renewals doesn't sent out any notices
13:09 cait well it can if you send out renewal notices I think
13:09 cait and in order to send out renewal notices you need to activat ethe checkout slip email for a patron and a pref
13:10 cait and then it will send a note that the item has been renewed - but it won't say that it hasn't been renewed
13:10 cait what you can do is combine auto-renewal with a predue reminder notice
13:11 cait so say you try auto renewal 2 days before due date - if it can't renew, the 2 days before due date predue email is sent
13:12 andreashm humm... that could work.
13:12 andreashm if I understand correctly. =)
13:12 cait it's confusing i know
13:13 andreashm how would I set that up?
13:14 andreashm with checkout slip do you mean the Item circulation alerts?
13:14 cait autoreneal cronjob shoudl be running before advance_notices
13:14 cait there is a patch to make that happen, but it's not in yet
13:14 andreashm cait: ah, of course
13:14 cait it shoudl also run before fines (logically)
13:14 cait i just moved it to the top
13:14 carmen joined #koha
13:14 andreashm what patch?
13:14 wahanui
13:14 cait renewal notices are a pref (search renew) and then they have their own letter - there shoudl be an example... but the trick is that the patron also needs to receive checkin notices (checkbox int he user account)
13:15 cait a patch to fix the sequence of the cronjobs to be a bit more accurate
13:17 andreashm ok
13:24 fridolin tcohen: second bug but minor is the regexp : see comment 27
13:27 indradg joined #koha
13:27 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 13962: Add link to the vendor detail page <[…]96d69460bc2bf547d> / Bug 13962: Add vendor to acq details tab in staff <[…]d186c7266e5377f0a> / Bug 14324: Display "Add Child" for Organisations on circ/ <
13:37 tcohen fridolin: are you working on that? is there a bug filled?
13:37 cait same question from me :)
13:37 cait we were about to update, but witing now for this to be resolved
13:38 codavid joined #koha
13:38 codavid left #koha
13:40 fridolin tcohen: not yet, depends on the correction. 2 new but so ?
13:40 fridolin 2 new bugs ? one per point
13:40 NateC joined #koha
13:41 tcohen i would open two bugs, that's correct
13:41 tcohen will u work on them? or do u need me to do something?
13:43 fridolin tcohen: I'm patching for the regexp minor bug
13:43 fridolin for the major bug, I create the bug report, if someone can patch, feel free
13:44 tcohen ok
13:44 fridolin first : Bug 14439
13:44 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14439 minor, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, NEW , Typo in Bug 14408 regexp
13:55 fridolin wizzyrea: ouuuops in 3.18 release
13:55 fridolin the updatedatabase contains :
13:55 fridolin $DBversion = ""
13:55 fridolin instead of $DBversion = ""
13:56 fridolin wizzyrea:[…]418bfce6363414677
13:56 fridolin tcohen: cc ^
13:56 tcohen ooopo
13:56 tcohen ooop
13:56 tcohen s
13:58 Joubu fridolin: will you provide a patch on bug 14439?
13:58 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14439 minor, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, NEW , Typo in Bug 14408 regexp
14:02 fridolin Joubu: yep it's on it
14:03 nengard joined #koha
14:07 drojf joined #koha
14:08 tcohen fridolin: i signed it
14:08 fridolin thanks
14:08 tcohen will write a regression test
14:08 tcohen while you write the other patch :-P
14:09 fridolin tcohen: is Auth.t not enought ?
14:09 tcohen maybe we should add a file named
14:10 tcohen something~tt
14:10 tcohen on line 114
14:10 tcohen to make it explicit that the templates names *need* to end with .tt
14:11 Joubu arg
14:11 Joubu I signed it off too :)
14:12 Joubu tcohen: test sent on the bug report
14:16 tcohen ah, great
14:17 tcohen Joubu: you didn't sign the frst patch
14:18 Joubu actually yes, but it was in collision with yours
14:18 Joubu will do
14:18 tcohen and mark passed qa ?
14:18 tcohen :-D
14:20 Joubu yep
14:21 Joubu fridolin: Will you provide a patch for 14440?
14:21 Joubu bug 14440
14:21 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14440 major, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, NEW , get_template_and_user can not have an empty template_name
14:22 cait hm
14:22 cait something is broken witht he subscription length
14:28 Joubu barton: around? bug 12372 does not apply
14:28 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12372 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, barton, Failed QA , feature request: debian/scripts/koha-mysql should be able to handle arbitrary mysql arguments.
14:30 barton oh, bummer.
14:31 barton thanks.
14:32 fridolin Joubu: i'm on it for acqui/
14:32 fridolin i think we should use checkauth in fact
14:39 fridolin rooooh, some ajax called scripts needs authentication on staff interface
14:41 fridolin Joubu: how should we fix "tools/quotes/"  ? all intranet calls should be controled by authenticaiton non ?
14:41 fridolin should we use check_api_auth ?
14:47 Joubu fridolin: yes for ajax script, I think you should use check_api_auth
14:51 rocio joined #koha
14:52 fridolin oki
14:53 fridolin Joubu: i have to create a new bug so then because some ajax pages have no auth at all
14:53 fridolin like catalogue/
14:53 cait *sigh*
14:53 fridolin could it be on purpose ?
14:55 tcohen fridolin: which ones?
14:55 wahanui which ones are lighztning talks?
15:00 Joubu fridolin: *couic* hum not sure about that...
15:01 Joubu (actually I am sure it's not)
15:02 tcohen cait, Joubu: I was about to push 14252 but
15:03 cait bug 14252
15:03 tcohen don't you think the OpacLangSelectorMode could belong to i18n/l10n section?
15:03 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14252 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, indradg, Passed QA , Make the OPAC language switcher available in the masthead navbar, footer, or both.
15:03 cait hm yes?
15:03 cait wher is it, in opac?
15:03 tcohen or even substitute the opaclanguages syspref?
15:03 tcohen Top|Bottom|Both|None?
15:04 indradg cait: right now in Opac
15:04 cait not substitute
15:04 tcohen hi indradg
15:04 indradg hi tcohen
15:04 tcohen cait: ok
15:04 tcohen but why? :-D
15:04 cait hmnot sure, are we sure we use it only in the opac?
15:04 cait if it's so maybe it can substitute
15:04 Joubu could substitute opaclanguagesdisplay
15:04 cait ah yep
15:04 Joubu but not opaclanguages
15:04 cait thx Joubu :)
15:05 tcohen Joubu: I meant that one
15:05 tcohen yes, sorry
15:05 tcohen I meant to replace opaclanguagesdisplay
15:05 Joubu yes definitely
15:05 Joubu tcohen: feel free to fail qa ;)
15:06 cait it's a good thought
15:06 indradg heh
15:06 cait Joubu: i also like the idea about guarantor
15:06 cait it kind of worries me that the meail is not sent at all to the user
15:06 cait even if he/she has an email address
15:09 indradg cait, Joubu, tcohen you guys want me to re-write the pref, atomic updates, sysprefs.sql for 14252?
15:09 tcohen indradg: i'm in meditation-mode about it
15:09 indradg tcohen ok! i leave in peace :D _/\_
15:10 tcohen -.-
15:25 tcohen opaclanguagesdisplay is not intended to 'show' the language chooser, but to allow language to be changed
15:26 tcohen so the name doesn't match the functionality
15:26 tcohen you can change the language by calling ?lang=<lang-code>
15:31 pianohacker joined #koha
15:32 cait hmpf
15:32 cait bug 14441
15:32 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14441 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , TrackClicks cuts off/breaks URLs
15:34 cait i just advertised the feature to a library :(
15:34 nengard_cafe uh oh
15:34 cait hi nengard_cafe
15:35 nengard_cafe :)
15:50 reiveune bye
15:50 reiveune left #koha
16:04 barton Joubu:  Bug 12372
16:04 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12372 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, barton, Failed QA , feature request: debian/scripts/koha-mysql should be able to handle arbitrary mysql arguments.
16:05 barton I obsoleted the wrong patch -- is now fixed and applies cleanly.
16:05 barton 8-P
16:08 gaetan_B how obsolete is the koha as a cms trick ?
16:08 gaetan_B is it still sort of supported ?
16:09 gaetan_B or should one expect that it will break soonish with upgrades ?
16:19 pianohacker gaetan_B: It's been updated fairly recently, and it's so basic it probably won't break too soon
16:20 gaetan_B pianohacker: Joubu just pointed me to a proposal by indradg to include the concerned files in the code, which i think is a very good idea :)
16:20 gaetan_B so i guess it's here to stay
16:20 indradg gaetan_B: thanks for the poke! :P
16:21 pianohacker gaetan_B: we might as well, it's been this really common really well documented hack for ages
16:22 gaetan_B yep, it sure is quirky but i don't think anyone will do something more elaborate, and the end result can actually be very useful
16:23 pianohacker hell, the wiki page is basically a patch in prose form...
16:24 cait heh
16:24 nengard joined #koha
16:24 cait hey pianohacker
16:24 wahanui pianohacker is a Dune fan, it seems.
16:24 pianohacker hi cait :)
16:24 cait i had someone ask abot the calendar code today - for the hourly loans
16:24 fridolin 3.14.16 security release is out
16:24 fridolin see u
16:25 cait is this dev still active?
16:25 fridolin left #koha
16:25 pianohacker cait: yes, fixing up that interface is my near-term todo list
16:26 cait ok :)
16:29 pianohacker bug 8133
16:29 wahanui somebody said bug 8133 was what started libsysguy's quest
16:29 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8133 new feature, P5 - low, ---, jweaver, BLOCKED , hourly loans doesn't know when library closed
16:52 cait bye all
16:52 cait left #koha
16:53 gaetan_B bye
17:03 drojf1 joined #koha
17:14 wnickc joined #koha
17:28 * magnuse waves
17:29 tcohen hi magnuse
17:30 tcohen hi drojf
17:34 bag knuckles magnuse
17:37 tcohen hey bag
17:37 bag hey tcohen
17:57 indradg joined #koha
18:08 ivan joined #koha
18:09 ivan Hello, How I can change search by year limit for the search in another field?
18:09 magnuse bag: HI
18:09 wahanui hola, magnuse
19:07 tcohen bye #koha
19:10 talljoy left #koha
19:38 geek_cl joined #koha
19:46 cdickinson joined #koha
19:47 Joubu joined #koha
19:58 indradg @seen Joubu
19:58 huginn` indradg: Joubu was last seen in #koha 4 hours, 52 minutes, and 31 seconds ago: <Joubu> tcohen: feel free to fail qa ;)
19:59 indradg @later tell Joubu I think I've fixed the author issue in bug 11674, also fixed a qa issue I found in
19:59 huginn` indradg: The operation succeeded.
20:01 nengard_dnd I think I'm done with the help files after a day of dnd :) bug 14424
20:01 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14424 normal, P5 - low, ---, nengard, Needs Signoff , Update Help Files for 3.20
20:01 nengard_dnd let me know if you think I missed something
20:04 indradg nengard++
20:08 cait joined #koha
20:13 magnuse joined #koha
20:20 drojf the marcing dead
20:21 tcohen joined #koha
20:21 tcohen hi
20:22 drojf hi tcohen
20:22 tcohen hey
20:42 aleisha joined #koha
20:48 * cait waves
20:48 * cait is making cheese cake
20:49 nengard yum yum
20:49 nengard I'll be there in 10 hours :)hehe
20:55 cait heh :)
20:57 pianohacker anyone here that uses CAS in production? I have a bug along the lines of "how has this ever worked for anybody"
21:00 drojf then my answer to your first question is "probably not" :D
21:00 cait pianohacker: in france i think
21:00 cait biblibre also has a test server somewhere
21:01 cait pianohacker: I have used it for testing things in koha
21:01 cait it looked like it worked :)
21:01 cait which version? a spcific problem?
21:05 nengard left #koha
21:06 pianohacker oh christ, nvm. They're on
21:13 cait oh
21:14 cait if possible maybe you can try a new version against their cas... there have been changes since for sure
21:22 wizzyrea Hi, I'll be fixing the 3.18 db update here shortly, and I"ll send an alert (there was a typo in the version number)
21:22 m1234 until recently I used to upgrade using commands such as $ git fetch      $ git checkout -b my_3.14.x origin/3.14.x     $ git checkout UTTKoha     $ git merge my_3.14.x   because UTTKoha is the branch that has some custom code
21:23 m1234 today i realized I guess that I could use $git fetch  $git rebase origin/3.14.x
21:23 trea joined #koha
21:23 m1234 but if i try to go to 3.16
21:23 m1234 i just don't know how to do that
21:23 pianohacker wizzyrea: there a bug?
21:24 wizzyrea yeah, I had a typo in the db update.
21:24 m1234 all of a sudden it becomes a mess for me
21:24 m1234 any suggestions would be so appreciated on how to upgrade from 3.14 to 3.16
21:24 wizzyrea oh are you the person at ut tyler
21:24 wizzyrea hello :)
21:24 m1234 yes, i am
21:24 m1234 hello
21:24 wahanui kia ora, m1234
21:25 m1234 how can i make my life a little easier? :-)
21:25 pianohacker m1234: some mess is kind of inevitable... I used to be in your same situation, and rebasing that much custom code between releases is just unavoidably painful
21:25 wizzyrea ^^^^^
21:26 JoshB joined #koha
21:26 wizzyrea guessing that your changes and changes in 3.16 overlap
21:26 wizzyrea so git rightfully won't know what to do
21:26 wizzyrea you could
21:26 m1234 well, there is not a lot of custom code actually
21:26 wizzyrea take a look at your origin branch (your uttKoha)
21:26 wizzyrea and cherry pick them over to 3.16 and resolve it all one by one
21:26 wizzyrea that is both more and less work.
21:27 m1234 it seems I do a lot of gist status, git add. fir rebase --continue
21:27 m1234 and it just goes on and on
21:27 m1234 is that normal?
21:27 wizzyrea yeah that's pretty much how it goes if you're doing a merge
21:27 wizzyrea a complicated merge.
21:28 m1234 how do you do a merge
21:28 pianohacker m1234: if you're comfortable with a bit of configuration work, you should take a look at git-margetool
21:28 pianohacker *git-mergetool
21:28 m1234 when i go to git status
21:28 m1234 it says "both modified"
21:29 wizzyrea you look at the file, you'll have merge markers
21:29 wizzyrea which you may have seen
21:29 wizzyrea <<< HEAD
21:29 m1234 <<<< HEAD>?
21:29 wizzyrea some stuff
21:29 wizzyrea =====
21:29 wizzyrea different but similar stuff
21:29 wizzyrea >>>>>> commit message
21:29 m1234 ok, so I need to actually go in each file and actually delete that stuff?
21:29 m1234 each time?
21:29 wizzyrea naw, you need to resolve it
21:30 m1234 how do i do that?
21:30 wizzyrea "some stuff" is what is in the branch, and "different but similar stuff" is usually what's in the patch you're trying to apply
21:30 wizzyrea you either need to pick one of them, or meld the two pieces together into one workable thing
21:31 wizzyrea
21:31 wizzyrea this is probably more helpful.
21:33 m1234 i am so lost, but I will look over that. When I did $git rebase origin/3.14.x (which I am not sure it's correct)
21:33 wizzyrea there are several ways to do it
21:33 m1234 to upgrade to 3.16?
21:34 m1234 can i do a $git rebase origin/3.16.x?
21:34 wizzyrea let's be clear about what you've got
21:35 wizzyrea you've got a branch with extra commits in it that's your custom stuff?
21:35 wizzyrea it is currently 3.14?
21:35 m1234 I have UTTKoha which is the branch that has some custom code
21:35 m1234 LDAP
21:35 m1234 that's the only custom code
21:36 wizzyrea ok, so if you checkout that branch
21:36 wizzyrea and do git log
21:36 wizzyrea can you see the commit that has your special LDAP sauce?
21:37 wizzyrea you might do a 'git log | grep LDAP'
21:37 wizzyrea which might narrow it down a bit.
21:38 m1234 checking right now
21:39 m1234 yes
21:39 m1234 i can see the commit
21:40 m1234 for the longest time, because I did not know any better, to update from one release to another i used $ git fetch $ git checkout -b my_3.14.x origin/3.14.x $ git checkout UTTKoha $ git merge my_3.14.x
21:41 wizzyrea that's ok
21:41 wizzyrea within 3.14, that'd be fine
21:41 m1234 today I used $git rebase origin/3.14.x
21:41 m1234 and it stayed on my UTTKoha without having to do that final merge
21:41 m1234 so all worked fine
21:42 wizzyrea so what you can do, is you can checkout -b 3.16.x-clean --track origin/3.16.x
21:42 wizzyrea (make a note of the commitid for that commit for ldap)
21:42 wizzyrea from git log
21:42 wizzyrea then git cherry-pick <commitid> with your 3.16.x-clean checked out
21:42 wizzyrea and resolve the conflict.
21:42 wizzyrea if there is one.
21:44 m1234 wow
21:44 m1234 so that's how i jump from 3.14 to 3.16?
21:44 wizzyrea if the ldap is the only thing
21:44 wizzyrea that needs customising, that's probably the easiest way.
21:45 m1234 thank you so much
21:45 m1234 i have a feeling i might be back
21:45 m1234 :-)
21:45 wizzyrea :)
21:45 wizzyrea git is tricky, should never feel bad about asking for help with it.
21:45 m1234 i so appreciate that
21:46 wizzyrea fun fact: when I went to a 'basic git class' I realised that the koha community had jumped me straight to 'Advanced git'
21:46 m1234 ah
21:47 m1234 i need a git class
21:47 wizzyrea because I didn't know the super basic things, but I knew things like "how to rebase"
21:47 m1234 haha
21:47 wizzyrea how crazy is that :)
21:47 m1234 yep
21:48 m1234 gosh, i so appreciate taking the time to explain this to me
21:48 eythian_ joined #koha
21:49 wizzyrea no worries - do be sure to test your work well
21:49 m1234 yes
21:49 wizzyrea there might be more than one commit that needs pulling over
21:50 wizzyrea but you do it exactly the same way
21:50 m1234 thank you snapshots on this VM
21:50 m1234 a lot of reverting
21:51 wizzyrea I think auckland has one of those blooming right now
21:51 eythian_ wizzyrea: timezones, Germany is in the past :)
21:52 wizzyrea blooming yesterday... then
21:52 wizzyrea eythian_: don't do 3.18 package yet please
21:52 eythian_ wizzyrea: oh, you were so close
21:52 wizzyrea gr.
21:52 eythian_ I was just doing the changelog
21:52 wizzyrea oh!
21:52 eythian_ (which happens right before building it.)
21:52 wizzyrea does the branch you are working on have the commit from ~15 mins ago?
21:52 eythian_ probably not
21:53 wizzyrea would be good to fetch that :)
21:53 drojf the one in berlin started opening up a few hours ago ;)
21:53 wizzyrea neat!
21:54 eythian_ wizzyrea: * 0078711 - (kc/3.18.x) Update release number in updatedatabase (25 minutes ago)<Liz Rea>
21:54 eythian_ that the one?
21:54 wizzyrea yep
21:54 eythian_ cool, it'll be there
21:54 wizzyrea I could hug you
21:55 eythian_ I wouldn't, I'm home sick for a reason :)
21:55 wizzyrea well, it'll have to wait.
21:55 wizzyrea ^.^
21:55 wizzyrea thank you all the same.
21:56 cait wizzyrea: there was also another follow up for the file traversal patch
21:57 cait i was hoping to get to that tonight - might be woth waiting a little to see
21:57 wizzyrea hrm.
21:57 eythian_ cait: the catch is that waiting means that security updates are delayed
21:57 drojf we should have daily releases *hides*
21:57 cait and someone said afollow up was missing
21:58 pianohacker drojf: we do, it's called master :)
21:58 wizzyrea I left off the tests because they wouldn't apply
21:58 cait the last one on 14408 maybe? not the tests
21:59 wizzyrea doesn't apply on 3.18, that I can see.
22:00 cait hm weird
22:00 wizzyrea "allow integers in template paths:
22:00 wizzyrea that one?
22:00 wahanui somebody said that one was down more often than up
22:00 cait ah because it includes a test
22:00 cait but you shoudl get the first line
22:01 wizzyrea oh hang on that's a git silly thing
22:01 cait so leaving out the tests, but having the same regexp
22:01 cait so then later bug 14439 and 14440 apply... confusing
22:01 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14439 minor, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Passed QA , Typo in Bug 14408 regexp
22:03 cait but i hink they are not done with those yet
22:05 cait wizzyrea: what i get from tcohen thse 2 are not quite ready yet for pushing
22:05 wizzyrea yeah I'll get the last one for 14408
22:05 wizzyrea just gonna have to fix that one by hand I think
22:06 tcohen[…]_bug.cgi?id=14439 is ready
22:06 huginn` Bug 14439: minor, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Passed QA , Typo in Bug 14408 regexp
22:06 wizzyrea I should get that one instead of the last one from 14408?
22:06 cait wizzyrea: probably easiest
22:06 wahanui it has been said that probably easiest is to wait now
22:06 cait hm meant doing manually
22:06 cait i think the typo one goes on top
22:07 wizzyrea right I see now
22:07 wizzyrea yeah I can sort all that out.
22:07 eythian_ wizzyrea: does that mean I should hold off on 3.18.08?
22:08 wizzyrea yeah probably.
22:08 eythian_ kk
22:08 wizzyrea ty for your patience
22:09 cait brb - hope i didn't burn the cake
22:11 wizzyrea blah sorry to mess it up
22:12 eythian_ s'ok, I need to do a build of master anyway
22:12 * drojf waves little flags
22:12 * wizzyrea is afraid to ask
22:13 drojf one says "releases", one says "packages" and one says "cake"
22:13 drojf so much going on here :D
22:13 eythian_ three hands eh?
22:13 drojf of course. we peple from the past have those :P
22:13 drojf *people
22:14 eythian_ drojf: if it's any consolation, I though there was a meeting now because the IRC page says it's on the 24th
22:14 wizzyrea where do you keep the third one
22:14 * wizzyrea is confused
22:14 wizzyrea[…]-that-look-l.html I'm alarmed and intrigued.
22:15 drojf it's a secret ;)
22:16 drojf eythian_: future people problems
22:19 * drojf should go to bed
22:19 wizzyrea ok so those typo fixes (but not the tests) are there now
22:19 * tcohen will try to provide the patch
22:22 cait drojf: it got a bit dark brown... but it's probably still eatable
22:24 rangi wizzyrea: actually that patch is not a security one
22:24 rangi it can wait for 3.18.9
22:25 JoshB joined #koha
22:25 rangi the salient part of 14408 is the safe_chars
22:25 tcohen hi rangi
22:25 rangi it still won't let you do directory traversal
22:25 rangi and the ? was there on purpose
22:26 tcohen the problematic one is 14440
22:26 rangi bug 14440
22:26 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14440 major, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, ASSIGNED , get_template_and_user can not have an empty template_name
22:26 cait rangi: i think without the last line it won't let you access some pages with nubmers in them
22:26 rangi cait: no, thats on 14408
22:26 cait the decimal one in the third patch
22:26 rangi yes
22:26 cait yep that's the one i meant
22:26 rangi those are all pushed
22:27 rangi its bug 14439
22:27 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14439 minor, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Passed QA , Typo in Bug 14408 regexp
22:27 rangi that can wait
22:27 rangi also 14440 is not a security one either
22:28 rangi if people want to do a .1 for that they can
22:29 rangi ill probably wait
22:30 cait makes sense
22:33 pianohacker bye all
22:43 eythian_ updates to all the packages uploading
22:47 wizzyrea eythian_++
22:48 rangi thanks eythian_
22:51 rangi easy workaround for bug 14440
22:51 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14440 major, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, ASSIGNED , get_template_and_user can not have an empty template_name
22:51 rangi template_name   => "",
22:51 rangi make it
22:51 rangi template_name => ""
22:51 rangi or any template
22:51 rangi we never print it
22:51 cdickinson_ joined #koha
22:52 wizzyrea
22:52 rangi we just redirect
22:52 rangi yeah
22:52 rangi anything
22:52 wahanui anything is possible with enough development work :)
22:52 rangi it will pass the check, and the script will happily work
22:52 cait :)
22:58 rangi template_name   => "/errors/"
22:58 rangi works fine
22:58 rangi i just tested on 3.20.1
22:58 cait cool thx!
22:58 wizzyrea \o/
22:59 cait i can do that to all 4 then in the morning :)
23:12 wizzyrea I think the star ratings are broken in master
23:14 drojf i just upgraded ~30 instances to 3.18.8. thanks everyone!
23:14 eythian_ :D
23:15 wizzyrea :)
23:16 rangi wizzyrea: they will be
23:16 rangi its 14440
23:17 rangi[…]g.cgi?id=14440#c1
23:17 huginn` Bug 14440: major, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, ASSIGNED , get_template_and_user can not have an empty template_name
23:17 rangi[…]g.cgi?id=14440#c4
23:17 huginn` Bug 14440: major, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, ASSIGNED , get_template_and_user can not have an empty template_name
23:17 rangi is the work around
23:18 wizzyrea no, this is something else
23:18 wizzyrea but could be just me
23:19 wizzyrea DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Unknown column 'me.rating_value' in 'field list' at /home/liz/koha-src/koha/C4/ line 162
23:19 wizzyrea but it's there, so not sure.
23:20 rangi hmm weird
23:21 wizzyrea it's the same before/after the patch
23:21 wizzyrea (to the template name)
23:21 cait hm
23:22 cait i can't remember that we touched anything there
23:23 wizzyrea yeah same
23:23 wizzyrea it might be just something stupid in my environment
23:23 wizzyrea so don't get too excited about it
23:23 wizzyrea unless you can reproduce it.
23:29 drojf good night #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary