IRC log for #koha, 2014-09-16

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:26 mtompset Have a great day, #koha, eythian, etc.
00:52 dcook Hmm, I'm starting to think I'm not getting all the listserv messages..
00:53 dcook Ah, or maybe I just marked it as read and I didn't actually read it... hmm.
01:22 eythian there's been talk of some things going a bit slow.
01:23 eythian but which listserv?
01:24 dcook Mmm koha-devel
01:24 dcook It was my bad
01:24 dcook When I looked back, they were in my read messages
01:24 dcook Couldn't remember their contents but they were there
01:24 dcook Bad brain day yesterday I guess
01:42 dcook francharb: You still around?
01:42 dcook Ahh, I see..
01:43 dcook @later tell francharb if you have questions about Zebra, feel free to shoot me an email :). I think I've read every doc and every config file ;).
01:43 huginn dcook: The operation succeeded.
01:44 dcook I really should make a Zebra wiki page... or build on the existing ones...
01:44 * dcook goes to do something else instead though
05:18 cait joined #koha
05:30 paxed this is just lovely. i've tried everything i can think of, and trying to resort the issues-table datatable just gives me "cannot reinitialize". i guess doing it via IntranetUserJs is just impossible.
05:31 Viktor joined #koha
05:32 Viktor Good morning #koha :)
05:33 eythian paxed: it probably shouldn't be impossible. Is it worth stepping through the code to see why it's saying that?
05:34 paxed eythian: it says that because the datatable is not fully loaded when the intranetuserjs get executed, and there doesn't seem to be any reliable way to determine if datatable is finished loading or not
05:35 dcook Whoa! It's a paxed!
05:35 eythian $(function() { .. do stuff here .. });
05:35 eythian that'll make it process once the page has loaded.
05:36 paxed eythian: tha table data is loaded via ajax calls.
05:36 eythian ah, I see
05:36 eythian I dunno then
05:36 eythian In that case, it might not be possible without terrible magic.
05:36 dcook I want to say I resorted a datatable a few months ago but I can't remember how..
05:36 * dcook looks through some notes
05:37 paxed (also, just clicking on the headers to resort the table removes the "Previous checkouts" -line
05:37 paxed )
05:38 dcook Mmm, I cheated and changed the datatable config in the .tt file...
05:38 dcook paxed: That sounds familiar. Is that in master or an older version?
05:40 paxed dcook: dunno, i don't have access to the server atm. kivilahtio would know, when he drags himself to work.
05:40 dcook I'm surprised to see you here actually. I thought you were done working on Koha?
05:43 paxed getting paid helps salve my wounds.
05:51 cait paxed: i thik there is a patch ready to be tested for a sorting issue in checkouts
05:51 cait not sure it's the thing you wnat to change, but maybe a start?
05:51 Viktor joined #koha
05:52 cait bug 12899
05:52 wahanui bug 12899 is, like, ready for another look
05:52 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12899 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Needs Signoff , Row grouping in checkouts table is alphabetical and layout depends on words chosen in translation
05:52 eythian hi there cait
05:52 cait if someone signed it off (hopefully it works) i can do qa later
05:52 cait hi eythian :)
05:54 cait how are things?
05:56 eythian pretty good. Nothing too exciting to report :)
05:56 cait :)
06:11 laurence joined #koha
06:26 indradg joined #koha
06:29 ashimema morning
06:29 cait morning :)
06:31 cait @wunder Konstanz
06:31 huginn cait: The current temperature in Taegerwilen, Taegerwilen, Germany is 13.9°C (8:30 AM CEST on September 16, 2014). Conditions: Fog. Humidity: 96%. Dew Point: 13.0°C. Pressure: 30.04 in 1017 hPa (Rising).
06:34 cait left #koha
06:38 reiveune joined #koha
06:38 reiveune hello
06:45 indradg joined #koha
06:56 alex_a joined #koha
06:57 alex_a bonjour
06:58 sophie_m joined #koha
07:06 cait joined #koha
07:11 cait good morning #koha
07:12 dcook yo cait
07:12 * dcook wonders sometimes how he misses lots of other people's entry into the channel but rarely cait's :p
07:12 dcook I suppose it's because I shouldn't be at work anymore :p
07:14 cait go home dcook! :)
07:14 dcook hehe
07:15 cait or help me with IE?
07:15 cait i am looking for a way to deactivate links with CSS
07:15 cait i got it working with Firefox, but IE is being mean
07:15 dcook deactivate links with CSS?
07:15 cait cursor: text; pointer-events: none; seems to work ok for Firefox
07:16 cait and their example works in IE too... but my koha one only works in firefox... gr.
07:17 dcook Tricky!
07:20 sophie_m exit
07:22 dcook Never!
07:22 paxed IE 11 supports pointer-events.
07:22 paxed at least according to
07:22 cait paxed: i think ti should work and their example does too - but what i got in Koha only works in Firefox
07:23 cait it's ... grr
07:26 cait hm i think i will look into a jquery solution for ie
07:26 dcook Yeah, it's interesting
07:27 dcook The example does work in IE 11
07:27 dcook But not in Koha
07:33 cait this seems to work: $('.results_summary a, .author a').bind('click', false);
07:33 indradg joined #koha
07:34 * dcook thumbs up
07:35 dcook That will be more reliable than the CSS as well
07:35 cait i think both approaches together will hopefully work :)
07:36 dcook "D
07:36 dcook :D*
07:36 dcook It looks like I'm trying to eat a snowflake...
07:40 akafred joined #koha
07:58 Viktor joined #koha
08:03 paul_p joined #koha
08:04 cait heh
08:04 cait dcook: go home!
08:04 dcook I just finished my taxes :)
08:04 dcook I should probably go home...
08:07 * cait glares a bit at dcook
08:07 cait go now :)
08:07 cait ok, i can't really stay serious
08:07 dcook hehe
08:07 dcook But you're German!
08:07 dcook I suppose you're renowned for your laughter too though :p
08:07 dcook Germans that is
08:07 dcook Maybe you too. I don't know.
08:08 * dcook thinks he might be renowned for talking a lot and being overly comprehensive.
08:08 dcook And staying late :p
08:14 kivilahtio joined #koha
08:23 clrh joined #koha
08:37 Viktor joined #koha
08:50 indradg joined #koha
08:50 Viktor Opac has "My tags", but what about "My comments" and "My star ratings" ?
08:50 cait Viktor: currently pages for those don't exist
08:50 cait but I think it woudl be nice to have
08:51 Viktor cait: then at least I didn't fail in finding them in admin :)
08:51 cait nope :)
08:52 Viktor cait: I think they would be good too. I had a visit by 7 librarians who are interested in Koha and they asked how you review your other metadata beside tags.
08:52 Viktor I'll file threads on bugzilla.
08:52 cait thx :)
08:56 Viktor Duplication engine found bug 2075 for comments :)
08:56 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=2075 enhancement, P3, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Create a page to show and manage the user's comments
08:57 Viktor I filed bug12926 for star ratings.
08:58 Viktor I do however think we might (might) want to merge these three pages into a single one with three tabs. It's quite a lot of navigation options already.
08:59 Viktor Or we could group navigation in the left nav on the account page.
08:59 cait i like that idea
08:59 cait i just can#t think up a tab name right now
09:18 cait dcook: i hope you are gone! ;)
09:22 Viktor cait: Yep. "My metadata" don't give normal people any clue whatsoever.
09:24 Viktor cait: "Tags, stars and comments" is actually shorter than "your purchase suggestions" so it would fit I that initial "you/your" could be dropped from the tabs.
09:32 cait viktor_away: might need to have different tab names, depending on which features are active :)
09:33 cait Joubu++ thx for qa
09:33 indradg joined #koha
10:01 cait hm does someone know if we can search on the not-for-loan value?
10:01 cait it seems to be indexed, but I don't seem able to actually search for it
10:01 cait 301 melm 952$7      notforloan:n,notforloan:w
10:04 cait ok... it was me :)
10:04 cait typoed
11:23 ashimema joined #koha
11:34 cait hi ashimema
11:41 oleonard joined #koha
11:42 collum joined #koha
11:47 oleonard So did someone really do this? http://kohadevreactions.tumblr[…]ime-to-update-the
11:50 cait no idea
11:52 oleonard I always assume that the Koha Dev Reactions posts are based on a conversation I missed.
11:52 cait i think probably it's a mix
11:53 meliss joined #koha
11:54 oleonard ...and hi cait and everyone :)
11:55 ashimema lol
12:02 cait hi oleonard
12:21 * oleonard just now notices the giant-ass back/forward/reload buttons in the latest Firefox's context menu
12:27 cait oleonard: can't wait
12:27 cait hi druthb :)
12:28 cait bag: around?
12:30 druthb hi, cait. :)
12:31 druthb cait++ #Tuesday, of course.
12:32 cait *rolleyes*
12:32 cait :)
12:32 druthb :P
12:33 druthb jcamins++ #COOKIES.
12:34 tcohen joined #koha
12:36 oleonard /join #COOKIES
12:37 oleonard Wow #COOKIES is just everyone shouting about cookies.
12:37 druthb "just", he says.
12:38 tcohen morning
12:38 druthb Sometimes, cookies are the finest thing to shout about!
12:39 oleonard I like Bootstrap 3's finer-grained control over breakpoint behavior, but it comes at the expense of verbosity: 'class="col-sm-6 col-sm-offset-3 col-md-6 col-md-offset-3"'
12:40 cait oleonard: i noticed soem breakpoints don't work well with german - our texts are just too long
12:40 cait werid language.
12:41 cait maybe there are tricks we could use to be more flexible there, i am not sure
12:42 oleonard cait: If you send me examples I can investigate
12:42 cait one example is the tab text in the patron account - it starts running outside the tab before it breaks and the tabs move to a top navigation (nice effect :) )
12:49 oleonard Biblibre having problems with the mailing list server? paul_p? Joubu?
12:49 oleonard http://www.downforeveryoneorju[…]/mailman/listinfo
12:49 paul_p oleonard mmm... no problem I'm aware of...
12:50 paul_p asking our sysop
12:52 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:56 edveal joined #koha
13:00 tcohen @seen bag
13:00 huginn tcohen: bag was last seen in #koha 20 hours, 46 minutes, and 52 seconds ago: <bag> yup
13:00 tcohen morning cait
13:01 cait morning tcohen :)
13:01 kmlussier joined #koha
13:04 mtompset joined #koha
13:04 mtompset Greetings, #koha
13:05 mtompset @later tell gmcharlt How would I suggest a patch for MARC::Field and MARC::Charset?
13:05 huginn mtompset: The operation succeeded.
13:10 tcohen mtompset: git send-email --to galen?
13:11 mtompset Is there a repo from which to clone it?
13:11 tcohen lemme check
13:11 tcohen git://
13:16 tcohen mtompset: did you succeed cloning?
13:17 mtompset Yes. Thank you, tcohen.
13:17 mtompset tcohen++ # thanks for the repo link.
13:19 mtompset So, how does this git send-email thing work?
13:20 oleonard Kids these days are spoiled by git-bz ;)
13:20 mtompset I think I got it. And yes, git bz is awesome.
13:20 oleonard[…]rest_of_the_world
13:22 mtompset We have email success... next...
13:31 cait oh oleonard - how do i change the meeting line in the channel?
13:31 oleonard The topic? " /topic New topic here"
13:32 cait hmm i will try
13:33 Topic for #koha is now Next Dev Meeting is 16 August, 15 + 22 UTC
13:33 cait hm
13:33 cait now i killed all the other things...
13:34 cait Next dev meeting is 16 September 2014 at 15:00 and 22:00 UTC. Welcome to the IRC home of Koha Please use for pastes.
13:34 Topic for #koha is now Next dev meeting is 16 September 2014 at 15:00 and 22:00 UTC. Welcome to the IRC home of Koha Please use for pastes.
13:34 cait ok :)
13:34 druthb cait++
13:34 indradg joined #koha
13:35 cait would someone volunteer to send a meeting reminder to the list maybe?
13:35 NateC joined #koha
13:36 oleonard Sure cait I will
13:36 cait thx :)
13:47 mtompset Has it started?
13:47 cait no, in 1:13
13:48 oleonard mtompset: The channel's topic would indicate that there was a meeting going on
13:48 mtompset oleonard: I haven't finished my morning liquid sleep yet.
13:48 tcohen @later tell wizzyrea I've added the conference banner to the site, and also a 'Venue' section with the maps, feel free to review what I did
13:48 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
13:48 mtompset (otherwise known as caffeine)
13:49 tcohen @later tell wizzyrea we might promote the banner to the front page too
13:49 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
13:49 cait oleonard++ and tcohen++ :)
13:50 mtompset tcohen: Your unnecessary diags passed QA (bug 12879) ;)
13:50 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12879 trivial, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, Passed QA , Remove unnecesary diags from Holds.t
13:50 tcohen :-D
13:51 mtompset Of course, that's what triggered my question to gmcharlt about those libraries.
13:51 mtompset Because the C4::Charset messages bugged me.
13:51 tcohen they bug everyone
13:52 mtompset so, I fixed them... but that triggered those messages in those libraries.
13:52 tcohen mtompset: do u think i should have named the bug: 'poor diag usage'? lol
13:53 mtompset No, because to be honest, I'd put them in when initially writing the test. :)
13:56 tcohen lol
13:59 Joubu tcohen: could you have a look at bug 12859 comment 10 please?
13:59 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12859 major, P5 - low, ---, abl, Signed Off , Patron import tool doesn't import extened attributes values any longer
14:00 tcohen yes
14:00 cma joined #koha
14:00 Joubu tcohen: b4158f2d2485c9e57bd7f14362b210732bef9d35 removes too much lines :)
14:01 oleonard I wonder why the web installer doesn't show you an error message if you try to log in with the wrong username/password
14:02 tcohen oleonard: does it show you the 'go to previous page / not enough permission' dialog?
14:02 tcohen Joubu: i'm aware of the mistake
14:02 tcohen just didn't have the time to take on it
14:02 oleonard tcohen: It doesn't show any error at all
14:02 Joubu tcohen: ok, will create another bug report
14:03 tcohen no problem
14:03 cait oleonard: are you prettying the web installer? :)
14:04 oleonard cait: I'm using it for a Bootstrap 3 test drive
14:04 cait cool :)
14:05 oleonard Also I got sick of that bright green version of the Koha logo
14:05 * ashimema is liking bootstrap 3
14:05 ashimema my app looks shiny with barely any work at all
14:05 * ashimema like AngularJS even better... app works shiny ;)
14:05 oleonard Ooh look who just volunteered to help update the staff client templates to Bootstrap 3!
14:06 ashimema Yikes.. big scary job.
14:06 cait lol
14:06 ashimema I can QA them ;)
14:06 ashimema that's helping.. right...
14:06 cait heh it is
14:07 * ashimema think oleonard has done an awesome job on keeping koha looking nice so far..
14:07 ashimema oleonard++
14:08 mtompset Joubu: Every diag in the test file for bug 10895?
14:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10895 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, Failed QA , Tests for C4::Items GetHiddenItems
14:08 oleonard Thanks ashimema
14:08 indradg oleonard++
14:09 ashimema also.. it's one thing starting out using bootstrap.. it's way harder converting somtihng else to using it I've found.. so double up on the awesomeness points to oleonard.. the opac move went down very well indeed.
14:12 cait but it could be good also in promoting more TT plugins and usage i guess
14:12 cait hard... but also a chance for improvements
14:12 cait and fix some of the ugly 'build a sentence with if-else-structures' translation issues:)
14:12 * ashimema has finsihed creeping for one day
14:13 cait scope creeping?
14:13 cait i guess you are right
14:13 Joubu mtompset: I think diag should only be used when something wrong happens
14:13 mtompset okay.
14:13 ashimema I meant I'd finished telling oleonard how awesome he is for today.. cait
14:14 Joubu mtompset:[…].html#Diagnostics
14:14 ashimema I agree that using a shift to bootstrap to also encourage tt plugin usage would be cool
14:14 oleonard Someone better fail QA on a patch of mine to keep it from going to my head
14:14 Joubu the example is : ok(1, 0 "desc) or diag("foo")
14:16 cait oleonard: you'd have to write a bad patch first :)
14:19 rocio joined #koha
14:19 mtompset Joubu: needs sign off or qa follow up and leave it signed off?
14:20 Joubu yep, you can switch to signoff directly
14:23 mtompset Okay, I tweaked the messages so you would know which case was tested, rather than leave diags.
14:32 oleonard I would think we would have planned for the possibility that someone would start the web installer but not have the correct database created
14:32 oleonard I get a Perl error message instead
14:32 oleonard Unknown database 'koha' at /home/oleonard/kohaclone/C4/ line 802.
14:33 ashimema Yeah.. I've seen that a few times..
14:33 oleonard Seems like the database checks in step 2 are misplaced
14:33 ashimema but never gotten around to fixing it :(
14:34 oleonard I wonder if the db check causing the error should simply be skipped if the installer is going to check it in step 2?
14:36 cait have to run, will be back for the meeting :)
14:36 ashimema feels that way..
14:36 cait left #koha
14:37 tcohen does this look oj?
14:38 * oleonard staying-home frowny-face
14:38 ashimema damn.. did my boss forget to sponsor this year !
14:38 ashimema looks good though tcohen.
14:38 ashimema also frowny-face from me.. :(
14:38 ColinC joined #koha
14:39 tcohen :/
14:39 tcohen we'll miss you guys
14:43 tcohen @later tell wizzyrea i've uploaded a posibly front-page banner, beware of my poor design capabilities, have the source anyway if fix is needed
14:43 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
14:45 ashimema tcohen.. whats the attendance looking like for this years con?
14:45 ashimema lots of peeps signed up as usual (ignoring the indians that always sign up.. but never turn up ;)
14:51 mtompset You mean okay, right, tcohen?
14:52 mtompset Because that's a nice banner.
14:52 tcohen mtompset: that's correct
14:52 oleonard It doesn't seem like it's possible to test the database error handling in the web installer template. Can't get past the log in form with a user who has insufficient privileges.
14:52 tcohen ashimema: we have 135 atendees registered
14:53 indradg flight's too long and too expensive :P
14:57 mtompset tcohen: who is CINECA?
14:57 mtompset and orex?
14:59 cait joined #koha
14:59 cait back :)
15:01 ashimema looking good then tcohen.
15:01 tcohen mtompset: google?
15:01 wahanui google is, like, not a web browser, it's an advertising company with a pretty good search engine
15:02 mtompset orex is a mining company? Why would they sponsor kohacon?
15:02 mtompset And I can't seem to narrow CINECA meaningfully. Perhaps my queries are poor.
15:02 cait ok, everyone ready?
15:03 mtompset Excuse me. I'll have to catch the later one.
15:03 thd Mining for books is important!
15:03 Joubu mtompset:
15:03 tcohen mtompset: <- Koha vendor
15:03 cait #startmeeting Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1
15:03 huginn Meeting started Tue Sep 16 15:03:21 2014 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at
15:03 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:03 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1)
15:03 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'koha_dev_meeting__september_16__part_1'
15:03 tcohen thd: heh
15:03 cait #topic Introductions
15:03 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1)
15:03 wahanui #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
15:03 cait please introduce yourself with #info
15:03 gmcharlt #info Galen Charlton
15:03 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Universidad Nacional de Cordoba
15:03 khall #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
15:03 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ
15:03 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart, BibLibre
15:04 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
15:04 cait #link[…]16_September_2014
15:04 indradg #info Indranil Das Gupta, Kolkata
15:04 cait ok, moving on :)
15:04 tcohen +1
15:05 cait #topic RM 3.18 comments
15:05 Topic for #koha is now RM 3.18 comments (Meeting topic: Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1)
15:05 * cait hands the keyboard to tcohen
15:05 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
15:05 tcohen #info I've been busy with several kohacon14 stuff that needs to be ready this week
15:05 barton_phone #info Barton Chittenden, Bywater Solutions, Louisville, KY, USA
15:05 tcohen so, not many updates
15:05 ColinC #info Colin Campbell PTFS Europe
15:05 cait tcohen++ bgkriegel++ and unc++ :)
15:06 tcohen i'll try to push several patches in my queue today/tomorrow
15:06 tcohen that are needed for the stable branches
15:06 tcohen (3.16 mostly)
15:06 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries
15:06 tcohen also, i expected more feedback on the zebra facets work
15:07 tcohen but, we might work on that during the hackfest
15:07 * tcohen will miss gmcharlt and jcamins at the hackfest
15:07 * cait agrees
15:07 cait and oleonard
15:07 wahanui oleonard is still here, if you just wish hard enough. or Koha's master UI designer
15:08 tcohen and kyle, and everyone, damn
15:08 cait and ashimema
15:08 wahanui ashimema is on qa now .)
15:08 cait we need to stop :)
15:08 cait we have been talking about virtual participation
15:08 cait for the hackfest and maybe the conf?
15:08 ashimema I'll be there in spirit.. and online when the timezones match up
15:08 tcohen #info tcohen will push several bugfixes that are needed for the stable branches this week
15:08 ashimema virtual participation++
15:08 gmcharlt tcohen++ # I'll be doing 3.16.x pushes this week
15:09 cait #info zebra facets need feedback
15:09 tcohen #info we are arranging things so zeno and galen can bring us their presentations live
15:09 khall my time zone isn't far off so I can probably participate. I'm an early riser though, so I don't know how much of our time windows will ine up
15:10 cait i'd be great to see work on some of the bigger things during hackfest and clean up the qa queue some
15:10 cait tcohen: moving on?
15:10 tcohen yes
15:10 cait #topic General technical discussion
15:10 Topic for #koha is now General technical discussion (Meeting topic: Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1)
15:11 cait the first one is DBIC again - there has been a lot of discussion on he mailing list already
15:11 cait hm, the link won't open for me currently
15:11 cait #info link to the mailing list thread for DBIC is on today's agenda in the wiki
15:12 tcohen i think that discussion needs more voices, still
15:12 tcohen and hasn't ended
15:12 Joubu ( is down for the moment)
15:12 tcohen so no action on the irc
15:12 cait yep
15:12 tcohen is needed
15:12 khall how about an informal vote?
15:12 khall Enhance DBIC vs Encapsulate DBIC
15:13 cait there is also a bug currently, which is kinda blocked by this discussion
15:13 cait bug 12892
15:13 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12892 major, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , Holds Waiting: not showing from check out screen
15:13 Joubu and at least 4 enh...
15:13 cait Joubu: true
15:14 cait the holds waiting is a problem in stable, so i'd like to see that moving forward
15:14 cait if you don't see that there are holds waiting for the patron at the circ desk... that's kind of a bad thing
15:15 Joubu The question is: Are all dev expressed on this topic?
15:15 reiveune bye
15:15 Joubu (and I hope the answer is "no")
15:15 reiveune left #koha
15:15 gmcharlt Joubu: re DBIC? no, I want to weigh in as well
15:15 khall Well, the mailing list thread seems to have lost a lot of steam
15:15 cait #info please voice your opinion on the mailing list, more comments needed
15:16 khall gmcharlt: can you weigh in right now?
15:16 gmcharlt no, I think I prefer to revive the ML thread
15:16 cait maybe we could see how this develops until the next general meeting?
15:16 khall sounds good
15:16 cait it's not too far away
15:17 cait next subtopic?
15:17 Joubu vat rewrite is stuck until something will be decided.
15:17 cait ah
15:17 khall bug 12892 is a perfect example of how I propose to use DBIC. So that's a good place to look if you are trying to understand my position.
15:18 cait #info bug 12892 is an example for Kyle's position on how to use DBIC
15:18 cait yeah we can't leave this for long
15:18 cait when is the next meeting?
15:19 indradg 24th?
15:19 cait yep next wednesday
15:19 cait gmcharlt: is that ok for you to respond before then?
15:19 gmcharlt yes
15:19 gmcharlt clarification on next meeting - are we taking dev meeting or general?
15:19 cait ah
15:19 cait i thought we could maybe use part of the general one, but not sure
15:20 cait tcohen: what do you think?
15:20 wahanui somebody said do you think was something the QA team should take a look when someone adds unit tests?
15:20 cait forget do you think
15:20 wahanui cait: I forgot do you think
15:20 tcohen dev meeting topic, definitely
15:21 tcohen we might as well have a dedicated dev-meeting for that subject if needed
15:21 cait tcohen: 2 meetings in a week? next tuesday?
15:21 cait only dbic?
15:21 tcohen nope
15:21 tcohen only one, about that
15:22 cait we already got a general one scheduled
15:22 Joubu we really need a general point of view. All developers should be involved in this discussion.
15:23 ashimema sorry.. I'm not inputting much this meeting.. got two others going on at the same time :S
15:23 Joubu It's an important choice, we need more ideas
15:23 cait tcohen: can you schedule the dev meeting for next week?
15:23 cait for dbic?
15:24 tcohen yes
15:24 cait #action tcohen to schedule DBIC dev meeting for next week
15:24 cait ok, the next has been on the list for possible dev meeting topics for a while
15:24 cait there are some patches, that are kind fo stuck in discussion for a question we couldn't resolve so far:
15:25 cait for pages with different views for all branches and single branches.. which should show when you go to that page?
15:25 cait i have linked 2 examples on the agenda
15:26 cait default to all branches or default to the logged in branch
15:26 cait single library vs. consortia. ...
15:26 khall many librarians want their logged in branch to be the default, due to accidentally editing the all branches rules
15:26 cait i have no clear preference
15:27 tcohen me neither
15:27 cait i am nost sure, what would be a good place to leave comments? the agenda page maybe?
15:27 khall and of course consortia would like to limit it to the branch rules only for non-superlibrarians
15:28 tcohen if we have a syspref controlling that behaviour (default selection) i'd agree
15:28 oleonard I think that where it is possible to set a default rule or setting that option should be displayed rather than the logged-in library.
15:29 cait #info which view should be displayed: default rules or logged in library rules?
15:29 cait #info idea 1: display logged in library to prevent accidentally editing the default rules
15:29 oleonard It sounds like we need permissions settings for editing default rules
15:29 cait #info idea 2: display the default rules, if there are default rules
15:30 khall oleonard: yes, I've been writing an RFC to improve our permissions system
15:31 cait i just wanted to bring this to attnetion again, hoping we can resolve it -  should we continue this on the ml?
15:31 cait leave it for now?
15:32 indradg +1 for ml
15:32 cait who takes it there?
15:32 khall this should definitely be discussed on the general mailing list if it's going to ml
15:34 cait no volunteer?
15:34 cait ok, moving on for now
15:34 cait the next is a bit similar, there are several bugs about improving independent branches and make it more granular
15:34 khall I will volunteer
15:34 cait #action khall will take the branch/default question to the general ml
15:35 cait khall: what's the state of this? i think there are also still patches for the branch groups?
15:35 khall cait: I'm ready to abandon the branch groups at this point.
15:36 khall Instead of patching what we've already got, it may be time to re-think how we operate for large Koha systems with many libraries
15:36 ashimema khall++ on that
15:36 cait oh ok
15:37 cait khall: maybe leave a note on the bugs when you are sure?
15:37 khall cait: will do!
15:37 cait #action khall will add a status update to the indy branch groups bugs
15:37 cait ok
15:37 cait ready for coding guidelines?
15:37 cait #topic Additions to coding guidelines
15:37 oleonard Quick question?
15:37 Topic for #koha is now Additions to coding guidelines (Meeting topic: Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1)
15:37 cait yep
15:38 oleonard Is Perl 5.10 still Koha's minimum requirement?
15:38 gmcharlt at present
15:38 wahanui at present is not persuaded to support such a move
15:38 gmcharlt wahanui: forget at present
15:38 wahanui gmcharlt: I forgot at present
15:38 oleonard Okay thanks gmcharlt
15:38 tcohen oleonard: yes, whatever squeeze ships
15:38 cait #info Perl 5.10 is still Koha's minimum requirement
15:38 tcohen maybe we could drop support for 3.18...
15:38 * tcohen starts a flame war
15:39 gmcharlt BURN...
15:39 gmcharlt :)
15:39 cait #info Perl version dependent on what squeeze ships
15:39 gmcharlt more seriously, 3.20 might be an opportunity to revisit
15:39 tcohen squeeze is an LTS Debian release, and we are supporting it
15:40 cait what ships with squeeze, 5.10?
15:40 gmcharlt yes
15:41 cait do we need an action item here?
15:41 gmcharlt I don't think so
15:41 cait ok, moving on?
15:41 tcohen yes
15:41 cait i think those were discussed last meeting
15:41 cait but not yet added to the guidelines page
15:42 cait the first is a guideline about tt  plugin use
15:42 tcohen i'll add the HTML7 rule
15:42 barton squeeze is in support until 2016-02-06
15:42 cait ok :)
15:42 cait tcohen: should we amend for using other TT plugins?
15:42 cait Joubu suggested that on the Trello
15:42 thd What is the consensus on -c as opposed to --confirm?
15:43 tcohen we agreed on this one
15:43 tcohen will add it, and new specific ammendments can be discussed
15:43 cait tcohen: makes sense
15:44 cait tcohen: so next cli?
15:44 rkaranj joined #koha
15:44 tcohen yes
15:44 oleonard So there is no question here, just announcing the change?
15:44 cait oleonard: i think there was a vote already last meeting. tcohen?
15:45 ashimema yup
15:45 cait i wasn't there, so will rely on those who have been :)
15:45 ashimema it was all minuted ;)
15:45 thd I would like to amend -c to both -c and --confirm preferred but when really not practical for some good reason then provide --confirm.
15:45 tcohen Pod::Usage, GetOpt::Long, pod2usage, POD at end of file and --confirm
15:45 cait #action tcohen to ad HTML7 guideline about tt plugins to wiki
15:46 cait i think we have some items we can easily agree on
15:46 cait like pod and getopt?
15:46 tcohen we agreed already
15:46 cait not sure about the second part of the meeting
15:46 cait i think dryrun and -c seemed a bit difficult
15:46 tcohen ah, you're right
15:47 tcohen pod* & Getopt::Long
15:47 cait i think --confirm sounds ok, but we already use -c in some scripts
15:47 tcohen are the onces we reached consensus on
15:47 tcohen eythian volunteered to post an email
15:47 thd dry run -t should be added.
15:48 thd I suggest that -c is ok but -c and --confirm is better.
15:48 tcohen thd: comment on robin's thread
15:48 cait ah
15:48 cait so we will volunteer eythian again?
15:49 tcohen has he sent that email?
15:49 cait i haven't seen one
15:49 tcohen @later tell eythian remember to start the thread about CLI guidelines (--dryrun, etc)
15:49 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
15:49 cait #info CLI guidelines, especially dryrun and -c to go to the ml
15:49 cait can we move big stuff and bugs into one?
15:50 tcohen no
15:50 thd tcohen: Which thread do you mean in koha-devel list?
15:50 tcohen thd: the one robin will start
15:50 thd :)
15:50 cait #topic Bugs
15:50 Topic for #koha is now Bugs (Meeting topic: Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1)
15:50 tcohen we also agreed on a coding guideline for database tables/columns name
15:50 cait tcohen: ah sorry, missed that on the agenda
15:50 tcohen np
15:52 tcohen can anyone volunteer to write the DBIC naming convention down on the wiki?
15:52 barton I'll do that, with khall's help.
15:52 tcohen barton++
15:52 khall Yep, I'm in for that
15:54 cait #action barton will write up coding guideline for database table/column names with khall
15:54 cait bugs? :)
15:54 Joubu bugs ?
15:54 wahanui rumour has it bugs is found at Please fix any bugs you find. :) or reporting them is helpful, too
15:55 cait the topic bugs :)
15:55 cait does someone haas something to say about bugs? heh
15:55 Joubu ha, yes
15:55 Joubu I have something for bug 10860, I asked to the ML: I didn't know which term to use
15:55 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10860 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , In-House Use
15:56 Joubu I had 3 terms, now twice as much :)
15:56 Joubu in-house use, on-site, in-library, intra-library, reading room, on-site use, reading use only, etc.
15:56 cait ok, so we made it worse heh
15:56 Joubu maybe should I add a pref for that ;)
15:56 cait Joubu: and we will also have to translate every variation then? :)
15:56 khall make'm change it with javascript
15:57 Joubu the ft needs QA, but stuck until I sed all occurrences
15:57 cait is there any term in the lead right now?
15:57 oleonard We just need to pick one which is okay and let custom translations sort the rest out.
15:57 khall I suppose we won't ever please everyone no matter what term is chosen
15:57 cait true
15:57 cait but custom translations... i will take the jquery solution over that *shudders*
15:58 cait gmcharlt: can we draw from how other ils call it?
15:58 tcohen custom translations should be handled with .po files I guess
15:58 Joubu cait: I searched 2 years ago, when I started the development. And I found "in-house use". The one I used
15:58 gmcharlt cait: yes; "reading room" is closest
15:59 cait in gemran we have a direct translation of reading room for that
15:59 cait lesesaalausleihe
15:59 jcamins I don't see any problem with custom translations. We are talking about how many libraries, and how many of those are going to actually care?
15:59 cait reading room checkout
15:59 jcamins A syspref I do see problems with, though.
15:59 laurence left #koha
16:00 Joubu jcamins: It was a joke :)
16:00 cait ok, what can we do to resolve this finally?
16:00 cait :) suggestions?
16:00 * jcamins laughs belatedly.
16:00 khall so if a library doesn't like the chosen term, there are two ways they can change it. I say pick one and run with it.
16:01 Joubu So I pick "in-house use"
16:01 Joubu and I don't modify the patches
16:01 oleonard +1
16:01 khall +1
16:01 thd +1
16:02 cait 0
16:02 cait i can translate it :)
16:02 tcohen +1
16:02 Joubu great, good news :)
16:02 cait it's good as long as we have a specific name - not mixing it up with local use
16:03 gmcharlt -1
16:03 cait can we move to the last?
16:03 cait ah
16:03 ColinC -1
16:03 oleonard Anyone else?
16:04 cait ashimema?
16:04 wahanui ashimema is on qa now .)
16:04 cait jcamins?
16:04 wahanui it has been said that jcamins is a spoilsport
16:04 thd cait: Would you explain the specific name problem?
16:04 jcamins Lemme grep for "in-house use."
16:05 cait thd: just that a specific feature should have a specific name - we have a local use feature that does different things, having different names also makes it easier to translate it better
16:05 cait i hope that makes sense
16:05 gmcharlt Joubu: how is it called in French?
16:06 Joubu "Consulation sur place"
16:06 thd Yes, I agree that the name should be context specific.
16:06 thd I change my vote -1
16:06 Joubu oops, typo :-/
16:06 ColinC Just off the top of my head wouldnt in-library yse be better ( in-house sound a bit corporate jargon IMHO)
16:06 Joubu "Consultation sur place"
16:07 gmcharlt ok, I have a suggestion
16:07 gmcharlt and that is to run with what Google translate suggests as a literal translation
16:07 ColinC s/yse/use/
16:07 gmcharlt in particular: "On-site use"
16:07 thd :)
16:07 cait now we listen to google? ;)
16:08 cait jus tjoking
16:08 gmcharlt or "On-site loans"
16:08 thd :)
16:08 cait hm maybe checkouts? to keep in sync?
16:08 gmcharlt yeah
16:08 ColinC On-site sounds better
16:08 gmcharlt "On-site checkouts"
16:08 cait well... nzers hate the checkouts, but they are consistent
16:08 cait ok, can we get a vote for on-site checkouts?
16:09 oleonard I don't care what we pick, I only care that we pick something. That's why I voted for the term Joubu already used.
16:09 cait i think i like the new one
16:09 gmcharlt +1 to ":on-site checkouts"
16:09 cait and i agree, we shoudl decide and end this :)
16:09 cait +1
16:09 jcamins +1 for anything that the plus one gives a clear majority
16:09 cait well, if ther eis no veto from part 2
16:10 oleonard +1
16:10 indradg +1
16:10 cait Joubu: would it be ok for you?
16:10 Joubu same, I don't care, I just want a word :)
16:10 cait heh
16:10 ColinC +1
16:10 cait tcohen: khall?
16:10 khall +1
16:11 barton +1
16:11 Joubu so "On-site checkouts", that's what we decided?
16:11 thd How site specific would on-site be?
16:11 thd Is that branch specific?
16:12 gmcharlt thd: you are overthinking this
16:12 thd OK
16:12 cait #topic Big stuff we are working on
16:12 Topic for #koha is now Big stuff we are working on (Meeting topic: Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1)
16:12 cait oh
16:12 cait grump
16:12 cait #agreed the majority agrees on 'on-site checkouts'
16:13 thd +0 abstain for overthinking :)
16:13 cait ah sorry
16:13 cait hope it's still ok, even if i messed up the minutes a bit
16:14 cait anyone want to talk about his work?
16:15 cait i think gmcharlt will work on something exciting soon...
16:15 Joubu Paola signed off some of the vat rewrite - plumbing.
16:15 cait paola++ :)
16:15 Joubu New patches will be submited when the DBIC guidelines will be decided.
16:16 cait #info some of the vat rewrite-plumbing got signed off by Paola
16:16 cait #info more tax rewrite patches to be submitted after decision on DBIC has been made
16:16 cait gmcharlt? :)
16:17 gmcharlt so, I just wanted to mention the Ada Initiative fundraising campaing that's going on
16:17 gmcharlt the Ada Initiative is an international foundation that works to support women in open technology and open culture, including open source
16:17 gmcharlt and the past few days there's been a special fundraiser
16:18 gmcharlt a /lot/ of people have benefited form their work, and it is something that I personally support
16:18 gmcharlt e.g.,
16:18 gmcharlt #link[…]itiative-you-too/
16:18 gmcharlt #info Donation link is
16:18 gmcharlt so, here's where it ties into Koha specifically
16:19 gmcharlt if the funding among gets to $16,384 today - and we're just a few hundred short of that
16:19 gmcharlt I will be making an add-on to the Bootstrap theme that adds... feline touches to a Koha OPAC
16:19 gmcharlt and that's it -- thanks for listening
16:19 cait thx gmcharlt
16:20 cait can't wait to see the opac with whiskers :)
16:20 thd gmcharlt: Do you mean catlike?
16:20 gmcharlt thd: I do! :)
16:21 cait any more announcements?
16:21 * thd waits for the canine version.
16:21 cait #topic Actions from last meeting
16:21 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1)
16:21 cait i have to admit, i have to look those up, can someone help?
16:22 cait ah ok
16:22 gmcharlt #info gmcharlt will be releasing UTF-8 test cases in the enxt couple days
16:22 cait i think both got covered
16:22 cait nice
16:22 cait :)
16:22 cait ok, so
16:22 Joubu gmcharlt: Are there patches somewhere?
16:22 gmcharlt not yet; I'll let you know when I'm ready for you to see them
16:23 Joubu k
16:23 cait #topic Set time for next meeting
16:23 Topic for #koha is now Set time for next meeting (Meeting topic: Koha Dev Meeting, September 16, part 1)
16:23 cait as tcohen will schedule one for dbic, can we set the time for the meeting after that there?
16:24 gmcharlt perhaps during hackfest?
16:24 cait if timezones permit, that might be nice
16:24 cait tcohen: is there a good/bad hackfest day for meetings?
16:24 cait and not sure about timezones
16:25 cait i like the hackfest idea - can we leave the exact day/time for now?
16:25 cait so we can see how it works with the schedule?
16:26 gmcharlt +1
16:26 cait #info we will try to schedule the next dev meeting during hackfest, time/day to be decided when we know a bit more about the schedule
16:27 cait as noone else seems still awake :)
16:27 cait #endmeeting
16:27 Topic for #koha is now Next dev meeting is 16 September 2014 at 15:00 and 22:00 UTC. Welcome to the IRC home of Koha Please use for pastes.
16:27 huginn Meeting ended Tue Sep 16 16:27:08 2014 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
16:27 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-09-16-15.03.html
16:27 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]4-09-16-15.03.txt
16:27 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]16-15.03.log.html
16:27 gmcharlt cait++
16:27 cait thx all for attending
16:28 * thd goes back to sleeping at the keyboard.
16:28 cait happy dreams thd :)
16:46 rkaranj joined #koha
17:02 * cait decided it's cold enough to make soup
17:02 cait @wunder Konstanz
17:02 huginn cait: The current temperature in Konstanz, Germany is 24.0°C (7:00 PM CEST on September 16, 2014). Conditions: Scattered Clouds. Humidity: 51%. Dew Point: 15.0°C. Pressure: 29.90 in 1012 hPa (Falling).
17:02 cait hm that feels a lot colder
17:04 druthb @wunder 77063
17:04 huginn druthb: The current temperature in Briargrove Park, Houston, Texas is 30.3°C (12:03 PM CDT on September 16, 2014). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 66%. Dew Point: 23.0°C. Pressure: 30.03 in 1017 hPa (Steady).
17:04 druthb Houston has soup for an atmosphere.
17:05 oleonard Overcast and 30C--yeah that sounds like soup.
17:05 oleonard @wunder 45701
17:05 huginn oleonard: The current temperature in Whitlind Woods, Athens, Ohio is 19.3°C (1:04 PM EDT on September 16, 2014). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 67%. Dew Point: 13.0°C. Pressure: 30.13 in 1020 hPa (Falling).
17:10 rkaranj_ joined #koha
17:14 indradg joined #koha
17:14 mtompset joined #koha
17:14 mtompset Greetings, #koha
17:15 mtompset I have a technical question.
17:15 mtompset I am trying to debug a problem I am having.
17:15 mtompset And I have narrowed it down to one line of code.
17:16 mtompset But obviously, there are sideeffects that I obviously don't understand the black magic behind the scenes.
17:17 mtompset why would a "use C4::Members qw/GetBorrowerCategorycode/;" added to C4
17:17 cait so what's the question?
17:17 mtompset ::items
17:17 mtompset Items.
17:17 tcohen cait++
17:17 mtompset cause prove t/db_dependent/Circulation.t bust?
17:17 mtompset sorry for bad grammar.
17:17 cait hm
17:17 * cait refers that question to.. tcohen
17:17 cait :P
17:18 mtompset I suspect it has something to do with circular references.
17:18 tcohen mtompset: circular dependencies are related to circular dependencies (or poor design, in your words :-P)
17:19 tcohen what is the problem?
17:19 wahanui the problem is it's human beings doing it. Rebuild your indexes.
17:19 mtompset git bz apply 10589
17:19 tcohen prove t/db_dependent/Circulation.t doesn't fail to me
17:19 mtompset prove t/db_dependent/Circulation.t
17:19 tcohen ah
17:20 mtompset the test uses C4::Circulation
17:20 tcohen can't you call it C4::Members::GetBorrowerCategorycode ?
17:20 mtompset which uses Items and Members
17:21 mtompset i'll try without the use.
17:22 tcohen why don't you just pass the categorycode instead of adding a circular dependency?
17:22 tcohen just saying
17:23 tcohen maybe $filter parameter with { categorycode => $categorycode, etc }
17:24 mtompset You can call C4::Members::GetBorrowerCategorycode WITHOUT using Members?
17:25 tcohen do u need to call GetBorrowerCategorycode at all?
17:25 mtompset Good idea about passing the categorycode.
17:26 mtompset Oh... now I know why I didn't do that...
17:26 mtompset This is for OPAC filtering... the user may not be logged in. :)
17:27 bgkriegel joined #koha
17:27 bgkriegel hello
17:27 tcohen nope, this is a C4::Items method, that might output stuff depending on a $filter parameter
17:28 tcohen which might contain a filter, or not
17:30 tcohen oh my
17:31 mtompset oh my?
17:31 JasonBurds joined #koha
17:33 tcohen i vote for a change in the API, adding a $filter hashref, that contains (or not, depending on the situation) the borrowernumber and categorycode, branchcode, and so on
17:33 mtompset Yes, I was thinking homebranch and categorycode being passed.
17:34 tcohen that will make writing those unit tests easier too ;-)
17:35 tcohen because, they are needed anyway to get this pushed
17:35 tcohen hi bgkriegel
17:39 bgkriegel hi
17:41 tcohen mtompset: what do u think?
17:41 wahanui do u think is, like, ok to set a cookie name marcdocs_borrowernumber true or false
17:42 mtompset working on it. :)
17:42 tcohen awesome
17:42 tcohen keep in mind, that we should document the functionality the method provides
17:42 tcohen through unit tests
17:42 tcohen I prefer mocked tests
17:44 tcohen the most the functionality depends on parameters than on external entities/conditions, the easier to test
17:44 tcohen because you should set that env before running each test
18:01 mtompset BTW, this suggestion takes the code out of the function, and forces it into 5 other modules, which then need to be tested all over again. I don't like it.
18:06 tcohen mtompset: C4::Search already depends on C4::Members
18:07 tcohen and it already makes use of userenv C4::Search:1963
18:07 tcohen (for something similar)
18:08 tcohen don't fear touching those .pl files
18:26 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 12879: Remove unnecesary diags from Holds.t <[…]a07023dbb3af55efd> / Bug 12899: Row grouping in checkouts table is alphabetical and depends on translation <[…]e076f7f2367039d9c> / Bug 12811 - Patron 'Details' and 'Check out' pages not working for staff us
18:29 tcohen joined #koha
18:30 wnickc joined #koha
18:39 mtompset At least, tcohen, you didn't congratulate yourself. ;)
18:39 tcohen about?
18:40 mtompset re the bug you just pushed that was your own... otherwise I'd worry you were a robot.
18:40 tcohen ah
18:40 tcohen yes
18:40 tcohen i'd congratulate myself some time
18:40 tcohen not sure which one, yet
18:41 tcohen heh
18:46 mtompset One that touches every file... that would be worth it. ;)
18:46 tcohen i prefer the facets from zebra patch
18:55 oleonard Bye #koha
19:46 indradg joined #koha
19:46 pianohacker joined #koha
20:12 kmlussier joined #koha
20:21 tcohen joined #koha
20:53 tcohen hi
20:59 mtompset Greetings again, tcohen.
20:59 mtompset I need to run.
20:59 mtompset Have a great day, #koha.
21:02 tcohen hi mtompset
21:06 cait tcohen++ #teaching me math :)
21:07 tcohen heh
21:08 cait bgkriegel++ # offering to teach me math heh
21:11 * cait watches a movie about a giant squid
21:12 wizzyrea \o/
21:12 cait i like the genetics student
21:12 cait she seems really excited :)
21:12 wizzyrea i know, they're all so chuffed to be there it's adorable
21:13 wizzyrea kohacon14?
21:13 wahanui kohacon14 is, like, in Argentina
21:13 cait we got stomach contents!
21:13 wizzyrea kohacon14?
21:13 wahanui kohacon14 is in Argentina!
21:13 cait heh
21:13 * wizzyrea sighs
21:13 pianohacker well, the valley girl extraction was successful
21:14 wizzyrea hehehehe wait til they get to the bit with the beak
21:15 cait they got it out already, but i skipped forward a bit
21:16 wizzyrea hehe
21:16 cait muddy water
21:18 wizzyrea soren used to go to school with the Radio NZ interviewer's son - they were/are friends :)
21:18 wizzyrea I really love listening to her on the radio, she has a perfect radio voice.
21:19 pianohacker @marc 210
21:19 huginn pianohacker: Contains title as abbreviated for indexing or identification. An abbreviated key title is supplied by ISSN centers, based on the Key Title (Field 222). Other abbreviated titles are supplied by cataloging agencies, including abstracting and indexing services. (Repeatable) [a,b,2,6,8]
21:19 cait :)
21:20 tcohen hi wizzyrea
21:20 wizzyrea hiya :)
21:21 tcohen i've attached a "media" object
21:21 tcohen a flyer
21:47 cait left #koha
22:05 thd Is there a meeting now or am I still asleep?
22:18 * thd concludes he is still asleep.
22:22 papa joined #koha
22:50 bag did I miss the meeting?
22:50 wizzyrea we uh
22:50 wizzyrea didn't um, meet.
22:50 wizzyrea that I'm aware of.
22:50 pianohacker derp
22:51 bag wizzyrea: from the topic "Next dev meeting is 16 September 2014 at 15:00 and 22:00 UTC"
22:51 wizzyrea >.>
22:51 bag it's 16 sept here
22:51 bag I don't know maybe I'm fucking up timezones :)
22:52 bag yeah so I guess we were supposed to meet...
22:53 wizzyrea well...
23:03 bag Don't think we've got a quorum
23:03 wizzyrea hehe no.
23:12 kivilahtio joined #koha
23:24 wizzyrea tcohen?
23:24 wahanui tcohen is 122
23:43 tcohen joined #koha
23:47 tcohen hi
23:47 wahanui hola, tcohen
23:49 tcohen i missed the meeting, had to pick the wife
23:49 eythian did you manage to pick one?
23:50 wizzyrea hehe
23:50 wizzyrea < or something
23:50 wizzyrea oh wait caching.
23:50 wizzyrea try now
23:51 tcohen :-D
23:51 tcohen thanks :-D
23:52 wizzyrea yw :)
23:53 chrisvella94 joined #koha
23:57 wizzyrea there we go, now I'm happy with that
23:57 wizzyrea css <3
23:58 tcohen :-D

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary