IRC log for #koha, 2012-04-11

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:17 kathryn joined #koha
00:23 druthb joined #koha
00:23 druthb o/
00:23 rangi hi druthb
00:23 druthb hiya, rangi! :)
00:24 rangi vacation over?
00:24 druthb yeah.    Could use a couple more weeks, tho.
00:25 rangi yup, often the way
00:27 druthb Trying to finish up a book chapter on library data migrations for a book that ITI is publishing this fall.  (using Koha, natch.)
00:27 rangi ohh excellent
00:28 druthb my first draft is due next week; I'm still fiddling with the techie bits, but the basic structure is where I want it.
00:30 rangi cool
00:31 rangi the structure is often the hardest bit
00:32 druthb yep.
02:11 libsysguy joined #koha
02:15 BobB joined #koha
02:38 Brooke joined #koha
02:38 Brooke o/
03:08 talljoy_away left #koha
03:15 druthb left #koha
03:34 papa joined #koha
04:23 papa joined #koha
04:51 cait joined #koha
05:08 eythian joined #koha
05:15 eythian <-- will make the most sense to NZers
05:21 papa joined #koha
05:45 laurence joined #koha
05:53 laurence joined #koha
06:09 sophie_m joined #koha
08:44 logbot joined #koha
08:44 Topic for #koha is now 3.6.4 and 3.4.8 and 3.2.11 Now Available || Koha Community Website - || General IRC meeting, 2 May 2012 at 2:00 UTC+0
08:50 kf Oak: does it still work for you?
09:17 logbot joined #koha
09:17 Topic for #koha is now 3.6.4 and 3.4.8 and 3.2.11 Now Available || Koha Community Website - || General IRC meeting, 2 May 2012 at 2:00 UTC+0
09:17 kf searching for tags gave an error because some mismatch in language codes
09:17 eythian rangi: that's because that hasn't been translated
09:17 rangi but place reserve is there
09:17 rangi ah
09:18 eythian it bit me too
09:18 eythian I remember waitaki pointing it out a while ago I think, too
09:18 eythian should fix it, it's fairly prominant
09:18 slef Two silly microblogs posted already. It must be an odd day.
09:19 eythian oh bother, I deleted the SIPconfig to make room. Now I have to grab it from a 1.7GB backup file...
09:26 logbot joined #koha
09:26 Topic for #koha is now 3.6.4 and 3.4.8 and 3.2.11 Now Available || Koha Community Website - || General IRC meeting, 2 May 2012 at 2:00 UTC+0
09:27 kf fredericd: to be more precise - in 3.8 the staff po files seem to be missing
09:29 fredericd kf: back now for de-DE
09:30 kf yes, that looks better
09:30 kf and scary... almost 14000 word
09:33 eythian sip up, proper language, no 404's from the images or styles on the front page, responding on all IP addresses, I think I've done enough for a mallowpuff.
09:33 eythian Which are at home.
09:33 slef @query authority export
09:33 huginn` slef: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5706 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Search, create lists and Export authorities from staff interface
09:33 huginn` slef: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6891 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , LDIF interoperability - a proposal
09:33 huginn` slef: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5635 enhancement, P1 - high, ---, stephane.delaune, Needs Signoff , bulkmarcimport new parameters & features
09:33 huginn` slef: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7759 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tajoli, Needs Signoff , Use Koha-Contrib-Tamil to update Zebra data in background
09:34 slef wahanui: enhancement?
09:34 wahanui i don't know, slef
09:34 slef wahanui: enh?
09:34 wahanui slef: i haven't a clue
09:35 slef is it possible to search wahanui?
09:35 slef wahanui: wiki?
09:35 wahanui wiki is, like,
09:36 slef wahanui: zebra?
09:36 wahanui well, zebra is a fielded free text indexing and retrieval engine with a Z39.50 front-end. You can use any compatible, commercial, or freeware Z39.50 client to access data stored in Zebra. or the search engine koha uses
09:37 eythian oh, crons and inits disabled. Best not forget that one.
09:38 kf fredericd: seems to work ok - only a lot of work to do now
09:47 fredericd kf: something is broken in the script I use to update automatically Pootle DB from Koha .po files...
09:47 fredericd that's the reason why staff was missing from German
09:47 fredericd but same issue for other languages....
09:47 kf fredericd: yes, seems to be all other languages - exception is french it seems, because the project was already there
09:47 fredericd I can't do it by hand for 46 languages!
09:47 kf :(
09:47 eythian for l in `ls /path/to/langs` ; do yourcommand $l ; done
09:47 eythian ?
09:47 kf fredericd: I think we didn't rename the files or changed the structure since 3.6
09:47 kf so not sure what's going wrong
09:47 kf fredericd: the script changed - it's not outputting all the feedback information now - perhaps you were checking for the success messages?
09:47 fredericd ISO codes are not the same in Koha and in Pootle
09:47 eythian oh, that's not so nice.
09:58 logbot joined #koha
09:58 Topic for #koha is now 3.6.4 and 3.4.8 and 3.2.11 Now Available || Koha Community Website - || General IRC meeting, 2 May 2012 at 2:00 UTC+0
09:58 Oak fredericd++
10:23 rangi hmm
10:44 rangi logs?
10:44 wahanui hmmm... logs is
10:44 rangi that url working for others?
10:47 kf yes
10:47 rangi thanks
11:13 Amit_Gupta joined #koha
11:18 jwagner joined #koha
11:36 kf left #koha
11:54 samuel joined #koha
11:59 sploenni joined #koha
12:00 sploenni hi
12:01 samuel hi!
12:01 sploenni is it possible to use koha as a SRU client?
12:03 gaetan_B joined #koha
12:05 reiveune joined #koha
12:06 collum joined #koha
12:12 nengard joined #koha
12:13 oleonard joined #koha
12:17 slef sploenni: server, not client.
12:17 slef sploenni: at least as far as I know.
12:17 slef biab
12:18 sploenni slef: thank you for the info. that's not what i wanted to hear :(
12:19 slef sploenni: it's changeable.[…]lines#Enhancement.2FSponsorship_Guidelines
12:19 jcamins_away sploenni: marcelr did some work on that, but it hasn't made it into Koha.
12:20 jcamins_away @query sru
12:20 huginn` jcamins_away: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=1817 enhancement, P3, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , pagination links disrupt display on large result sets
12:20 huginn` jcamins_away: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=2960 normal, P3, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Cyrillic Z39-50 servers (bad encoding results)
12:20 huginn` jcamins_away: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3087 normal, P5 - low, ---, frederic, NEW , Z39.50 server returns usmarc format records for UNIMARC DB
12:20 huginn` jcamins_away: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3782 normal, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , delivered z39.50 targets wrong for NY Public Library and NY University Library
12:20 huginn` jcamins_away: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4925 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Remove Smithsonian as a delivered z39.50 target
12:20 jcamins_away @query srw
12:20 huginn` jcamins_away: No results for "srw."
12:20 slef jcamins_away: you have as much luck with that was I do
12:20 slef @query sru client
12:20 huginn` slef: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=1817 enhancement, P3, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , pagination links disrupt display on large result sets
12:20 huginn` slef: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3087 normal, P5 - low, ---, frederic, NEW , Z39.50 server returns usmarc format records for UNIMARC DB
12:20 huginn` slef: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7832 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Server Z39.50 for Unimarc
12:20 huginn` slef: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7778 blocker, P5 - low, ---, adrien.saurat, Pushed to Master , Not possible to add new z39.50 servers
12:20 slef huginn`: you suck
12:21 huginn` slef: downloading the Perl source
12:21 jcamins_away Bug 6536
12:21 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6536 enhancement, P3, ---,, ASSIGNED , Z3950 Enhancements: SRU targets, MARC conversion, additional XSLT processing
12:21 jcamins_away sploenni: ^^ that bug talks about marcelr's work.
12:22 slef wahanui: lart huginn`
12:22 wahanui here huginn` huggie huggie! I've a cluebat for you!
12:23 slef wahanui: guided reports?
12:23 wahanui guided reports is some of rangi's worst work ever
12:23 slef wahanui: rangi's only excuse?
12:23 wahanui rangi's only excuse is I was doing it under protest :)
12:23 jcamins_away lol
12:27 ago43 joined #koha
12:31 schuster joined #koha
12:31 JesseM joined #koha
12:32 tcohen joined #koha
12:33 sophie_m joined #koha
12:37 sploenni jcamins_away: looks very interesting. it's worth a try :)
12:41 schuster jcamins_away - what are your thoughts on the Linked Data - VIAF - Virtual Authority File?
12:41 schuster[…]gets-serious.html
12:50 jcamins_away schuster: I'd love to see Koha use viaf for name authority control.
12:51 jcamins_away Actually, that was part of my thought process behind the way the Linker I wrote works.
12:53 jcamins_away I designed it so that it would be relatively straightforward to plug the linker into viaf or another Linked Data authority file.
13:26 Guillaume joined #koha
13:28 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: missing \n in updatedatabase that causes some ugly display <[…]db61b9b4c21c82a3c>
13:29 maximep joined #koha
13:34 jenkins_koha Starting build #710 for job Koha_master (previous build: SUCCESS)
13:57 NateC joined #koha
14:01 kf joined #koha
14:01 oleonard Hi kf
14:01 kf hi oleonard - and thx for your sign-off
14:01 kf :)
14:02 oleonard I'll try to do more, but got switched to something else
14:02 kf :)
14:02 kf I think sometimes I was not clear how to reproduce :(
14:02 kf if you get back to it - don't hesitate to throw questions in my direction :)
14:09 talljoy_away joined #koha
14:19 mib_ccaynq joined #koha
14:19 mib_ccaynq hi
14:21 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #710: SUCCESS in 47 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/710/
14:21 jenkins_koha paul.poulain: missing \n in updatedatabase that causes some ugly display
14:41 sploenni left #koha
14:44 schuster jcamins_away - thanks for your insight.
14:49 gaetan_B joined #koha
15:03 * jcamins uses ISBD view for the first time ever.
15:04 nengard does the overdues with fines report work? Does it require a cron job? I have never seen data on this on my test system
15:13 asaurat left #koha
15:20 cait joined #koha
15:21 mveron joined #koha
15:26 gaetan_B joined #koha
15:28 mveron Hi #koha
15:29 slef hi mveron
15:29 cait hi mveron
15:29 mveron I have a problem with git:
15:29 mveron After git reset --hard origin/master I get the following error:
15:29 mveron Can't locate DateTime/Format/ in @INC
15:30 jcamins mveron: that has nothing to do with git. You're missing dependencies. :)
15:30 mveron jcamins: I do not find the file
15:30 mveron Mean
15:30 mveron Mean
15:31 jcamins mveron: no, you need to install the missing dependencies.
15:31 slef jcamins: depends if he's trying to run build-git-snapshot
15:31 jcamins slef: oh, good point.
15:31 slef nengard: don't all fines need a cron job? And I don't recall any library complaining about it recently but my memory is poor.
15:31 jcamins mveron: are you trying to run build-get-snapshot?
15:31 nengard i'm not seeing one that makes sense (a cron job that is)
15:31 nengard and no i don't have libraries complaining either
15:31 mveron Yes, I suppose...
15:32 slef is mveron suffering bug 7893?
15:32 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7893 critical, P1 - high, ---, mjr, Pushed to Master , Missing build-dependency on libdatetime-format-dateparse-perl and libreadonly-perl
15:32 jcamins mveron: you suppose?
15:32 slef that says it's pushed :-/
15:32 jcamins Is that the command you want to run?
15:32 slef but this is the second report in two days
15:32 jcamins (build-git-snapshot is a command)
15:33 mveron I followed the instructions on[…]ration#Get_git-bz a couple of weeks ago
15:33 mveron I did git reset --hard origin/master several times
15:33 mveron This is the first time I get the error
15:34 jcamins Okay, so, no, you are not trying to use build-git-snapshot.
15:35 jcamins You need to install the missing dependencies.
15:35 jcamins @query dependencies
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=2092 enhancement, P3, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Koha should support Unicode 6
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5599 normal, P5 - low, ---, cnighswonger, NEW , and don't compare $VERSION numbers correctly
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=2131 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, paul.poulain, NEW , Enhanced Content - Multiple Choices
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4847 minor, P5 - low, ---, robin, NEW , Python required for Debian package builds
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=1368 major, P2, ---, mjr, REOPENED , Use of FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS = 0
15:35 jcamins @query datetime
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4974 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle.m.hall, NEW , fails to display date and time of return
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7899 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, tdavis, NEW , Remove C4::Dates from C4::Circulation
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5549 enhancement, P1 - high, ---, chris, Signed Off , Hourly Loans
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7820 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, Signed Off , Missing packages from install_misc/debian.packages
15:35 huginn` jcamins: Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7849 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle.m.hall, Passed QA , Instant Fine Calculation at Checkin
15:35 slef mveron: did you do "git pull master origin" today?
15:35 jcamins Bug 7820
15:35 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7820 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, Signed Off , Missing packages from install_misc/debian.packages
15:35 jcamins You need to install whichever packages are mentioned in that patch.
15:35 mveron slef: No, I did not
15:36 slef oh but jcamins spots a bug that is still in progress :(
15:36 edveal joined #koha
15:36 jcamins Hm. That's kind of a big one.
15:37 slef enhancement???
15:37 slef but I'll look at it later
15:37 jcamins Not so much!
15:37 slef I'm swamped this week
15:38 jcamins It's already signed off, so it's just waiting on QA.
15:38 cait what was the problem with fines earlier?
15:46 sophie_m left #koha
15:51 mveron slef, jcamins: Thanks a lot, I installed the packages, and I see the login screen again...
15:51 jcamins Yay!
15:57 * oleonard , about to commit himself to a mental institution, discovers that AllowOnShelfHolds is turned off
15:57 oleonard That was a close one.
15:58 cait oleonard: next time - come here and ask!
15:58 adnc joined #koha
15:59 cait before it gets that bad - we still need you :)
16:03 oleonard So I wouldn't be the first person in the lifeboat to get made into dinner?
16:05 gaetan_B joined #koha
16:07 cait oleonard: hmmmm
16:07 cait that's a different question
16:07 cait but perhaps would be me
16:08 oleonard Not with so many defenders :)
16:08 cait you are not going to feed a lot of people
16:08 cait hehe
16:08 cait defenders?
16:08 oleonard People protecting you from being made into dinner
16:09 oleonard Oh, speaking of everyone in Koha in a lifeboat together... We should have a KohaCon on a cruise ship!
16:10 cait oh
16:10 cait oleonard: in norway!
16:11 jcamins Yeah!
16:23 gaetan_B joined #koha
16:26 cait oleonard: did you see the mail from gaetan_B? :)
16:27 cait icons!
16:27 gaetan_B cait: :-[
16:27 cait gaetan_B: perhaps the pending things could go on top?
16:28 cait gaetan_B: pushing down the modules a bit? they only show up if th efeature is activated and there is something to do, so perhaps would be more prominent than at the bottom
16:28 gaetan_B cait: that's a good point
16:28 oleonard I didnt see it
16:28 oleonard Oh there it is
16:28 * jcamins is curious what this message was about.
16:28 cait gaetan_B: not sure about having orange/blue an green together
16:29 reiveune bye
16:29 reiveune left #koha
16:29 gaetan_B cait: we stole the colors from
16:29 gaetan_B but there are toerh options!
16:29 gaetan_B *other
16:29 cait oh, I better be careful then :)
16:29 jcamins Now I'm really curious!
16:29 jcamins What is this?
16:29 * jcamins is also very nosy.
16:29 cait jcamins: check koha mailing list :)
16:30 cait oooh
16:30 gaetan_B jcamins: i'm baking a cake
16:30 jcamins I did.
16:30 cait sorry, i thought it was to the list
16:30 cait :(
16:30 cait oups
16:30 jcamins gaetan_B: mmm. Cake! What kind of cake?
16:30 gaetan_B cait: i only sent it to you and oleonard because we discussed it during the hackfest, ;)
16:30 cait i am really sorry
16:30 oleonard And because it's suuuper secret
16:30 cait there is a reason I left earlier today
16:30 jcamins A Koha-themed cake?
16:30 gaetan_B jcamins: icing on the top of the staff interface homepage ;)
16:31 jcamins Ahhh.
16:31 cait it's one of these days i don't do updates to databases and things like that
16:31 gaetan_B cherries
16:31 gaetan_B and icons
16:31 jcamins Oooooooohhh.
16:31 jcamins gaetan_B++
16:33 cait mmh cherries
16:36 sekjal joined #koha
16:41 gaetan_B bye!
16:50 edveal Question about the searchresults page! It is my understanding that the default is that the hits have alternating highlighting for easier viewing. There is a site that I am working with that all hits are highlighted. I checked the jQuery and there is none and there is nothing in the CSS that should be over riding this. Any ideas out there?
16:51 jcamins edveal: they're on an old version of 3.6?
16:51 jcamins I had that problem with 3.6.1.
16:52 bag jcamins: probably true
16:52 edveal I think they are on 3.6.0
16:54 cait jcamins_lunch: aaah
16:54 cait old version of Template?
16:55 cait we saw that here too
16:55 cait edveal: is it all tables or only search results?
16:55 edveal Didn't check all tables but will.
16:58 edveal Thanks!
16:58 oleonard Cutting out early today folks. See y'all later.
17:00 jcamins edveal: I don't know if I ever solved the problem, because I decided to completely restyle my OPACs, and used a gradient to differentiate the results.
17:01 edveal Yeah I knew I could work around it but was looking for what might be causing it.
17:02 jcamins edveal: I do know it's fixed at least in master, and I think also in 3.6.3.
17:02 jcamins (that was the other reason I didn't fix it... I upgraded)
17:02 edveal Yep. I understand. Thank jcamins
17:05 jcamins Good luck.
17:06 cait edveal: edveal perhaps try a newer version of Template - that seemed to fix it for us (if it's all formerly striped tables)
17:09 jcamins cait: you know what could use some styling attention?
17:09 jcamins 880s in the XSLT stylesheets.
17:09 jcamins They don't have classes.
17:09 cait ah
17:10 chris_n opps
17:11 chris_n sounds like trouble in translation paradise
17:11 jcamins chris_n: I think cait and I may be the only ones who use 880s, so it's really just "problems for Jared." ;)
17:12 * chris_n was referring to a post to koha-translate :-)
17:12 jcamins Oh.
17:12 jcamins chris_n: 880 is a field for translations. ;)
17:13 chris_n heh... what a coincidence :)
17:13 adnc joined #koha
17:15 cait chris_n: yes, that doesn't sound good
17:16 chris_n maybe things got mixed up during the move
17:16 * chris_n hopes there's a backup :-)
17:21 laurence left #koha
17:35 gmcharlt well, to be pedantic, 880s are for transliterations, not translations, no?
17:35 cait hm no
17:35 cait for original script
17:35 cait which is not a translation and not a transliteration I think
17:35 gmcharlt indeed
17:35 gmcharlt more like the anti-transliteration, then
17:35 cait original graphic representation I think?
17:35 jcamins gmcharlt: true, 880s are actually for un-transliterated data.
17:36 cait gmcharlt: that's a good term :)
17:36 cait which normally means you need icu too... are you loooking at indexing of 880 right now? :)
17:37 gmcharlt cait: indeed :)
17:37 matts_away joined #koha
17:37 * cait jumps around
17:37 cait ok :)
17:37 cait now I am all excited again :)
17:48 slef 15ish minutes to kohacon meeting... anyone here for it already?
17:48 cait oh
17:48 cait yes
17:48 cait washing dishes... will be back in time
17:52 * talljoy is here for kohacon meeting
17:55 slef any topics for the agenda? If not, I'll report on status, invite mle to do the same and then discuss programme scheduling.
17:56 slef mle_ even
17:56 cait hi talljoy :)
17:56 talljoy hi cait!
17:56 cait slef: sounds good to me :)
18:00 slef #startmeeting
18:00 wahanui if there is a meeting then Brooke must want me
18:00 huginn` Meeting started Wed Apr 11 18:00:51 2012 UTC.  The chair is slef. Information about MeetBot at
18:00 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
18:01 slef #topic Introductions
18:01 wahanui #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
18:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions
18:01 mle_ status: chilf almost adleep
18:01 slef #info MJ Ray,
18:01 slef mle_: child almost asleep?
18:01 mle_ y
18:01 slef :)
18:01 talljoy #info Joy Nelson ByWater Solutions
18:01 slef Welcome everyone, please introduce yourselves for the minutes by putting #info in front of your name
18:02 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ
18:02 bag #info Brendan Gallagher, ByWater Solutions
18:02 jcamins #info Jared Camins-Esakov, C & P Bibliography Services
18:03 mle_ #info mle, Marrhew Edmondson, software. coop
18:03 slef ok and mle will join us when he ... oh right, cool
18:03 slef #topic Roadmap to kohacon12
18:03 Topic for #koha is now Roadmap to kohacon12
18:04 mle_ #info mle, Matthew Edmondson, even
18:04 slef I hope you've all seen the website
18:04 slef #link
18:04 cait which website?
18:04 cait sorry, couldn't resist :)
18:04 talljoy err see line above.  :-)
18:04 talljoy lol
18:05 slef mmmm cait has stolen my jester hat!
18:05 cait it suits me :)
18:05 mle_ :)
18:05 cait so status update?
18:05 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
18:05 slef I think there's about a dozen papers in, nearly all reviewed, most of which have been accepted by the reviewers, a couple with minor questions
18:05 kyleh #info Kyle Hall, ByWater Solutions
18:06 slef Thanks to all the reviewers to date
18:06 mle_ ++
18:06 slef #info If anyone else could review papers, please let me know.
18:07 slef We need to do some scheduling - more of that in a mo.
18:07 slef Registrations opened by accident last week.
18:07 slef We were in the high 20s this morning, but we still need to announce it more widely.
18:08 slef #link[…]n12_Announcements has some of announcements, but please include the Common Text outside the koha* email lists.
18:08 slef Not everyone knows what koha is yet, sadly.
18:09 slef Sponsorships opened on purpose last weekend.
18:09 slef So far I know about 5 sponsorships in progress, 2 of which are confirmed. I intend to announce them as soon as those 5 are confirmed, to reward them for sponsoring early.
18:10 mle_ ++
18:10 slef mle_: anything to report about Edinburgh and the venue?
18:10 mle_ nppe
18:10 jcamins Edinburgh is an awesome city, and those of us who can't go are very jealous of those of you who can!
18:10 mle_ :)
18:10 slef Last thing from me is that we've sent all invitation letters we've been asked for.
18:11 cait slef: can you tell how many?
18:11 cait only to get an idea?
18:11 slef invitation letters?  Only 4 so far I think
18:11 cait ah
18:11 cait ok :)
18:12 slef I think those are mostly to prove to sponsoring institutions, rather than visas, at least at this point in time. I don't know if we will get more asked for visas.
18:12 slef mle_: what's the status with internet? rtcat isn't telling me?
18:12 thd Is there a list of papers which have been submitted?
18:13 slef thd: not online yet. 1mo and I'll paste it here
18:13 mle_ internet id promiised. staff Re changing.
18:13 cait mle: sorry, can you rephrase?
18:14 cait or explain?
18:14 mle_ sorry m on phonkeyboarde
18:15 thd ;)
18:15 cait it's ok, I will read as: internet will work :)
18:15 pastebot "slef" at pasted "list of papers and statuses as of right now" (11 lines) at
18:16 thd mle: You have identified the main problem with miniaturising keyboards without miniaturising their users.
18:16 mle_ cait. sorry about that. had to put child to sleep. now back at workstation.
18:16 slef #action slef to post more complete list of paper details ready for scheduling... somewhere
18:16 slef
18:16 mle_ so the internet is promised. promised to be good enough to stream.
18:16 cait no, don't be sorry :) child is more important
18:17 cait mle_: nice!
18:17 mle_ (sorry that my phoen typing is not up to scratch)
18:18 slef in that pasted list, DONE means the author has been told it's been accepted, WAITING means it's with a reviewer and TODO means I need to do something with it :)
18:18 mle_ cait: i do not believe them, so will keep hassling them.  I may be able to use my staff internet access, which is very good.  There is also the option to buy delegates access at £1 per say per user.
18:18 mle_ s/say/day/
18:18 slef mle_: can you file some stuff on reference 3155 for me?
18:18 slef any other questions?
18:18 thd mle_: How would you know when to believe their assertion?
18:19 slef thd: ahhhh, university IT ;)
18:19 slef thd: probably the day after kohacon is the safest!
18:19 mle_ thd they have new staff coming. (the staff i spoke to were microsoft monkeys ahem ahem)
18:19 * slef gives cait the jester hat back
18:19 mle_ slef: no, we are using student union IT
18:20 slef mle_: oh well, they're worse, just look at the idiots they've employed in the past.
18:20 cait slef: you can keep it a bit longer :)
18:20 * slef is ex-student-union-IT as well as ex-university-IT
18:20 mle_ thd: I will visit them next month and ask for permission to use my staff account too.
18:20 mle_ but bascially i am confident we will have some provisions
18:21 slef there may be some troubleshooting on day 1
18:21 slef I suspect
18:21 mle_ hmm
18:21 cait slef: about the cfp - perhaps we should send a reminder about the deadline next week?
18:21 mle_ maybe, but I would hope not
18:22 thd slef: Where is the link to the papers list which you just added?
18:22 slef cait: good idea.
18:22 slef thd:
18:22 slef thd: that's temporary... needs full details onto the wiki or similar I think.
18:23 slef mle_: ok, let's hope.
18:24 slef ok, are we all done with questions?
18:25 slef wahanui: yes?
18:25 wahanui i don't know, slef
18:25 slef wahanui: me neither. No-one's talking to me. I wonder how I offended them.
18:25 wahanui slef: i'm not following you...
18:26 cait slef: watching you and the hat :)
18:26 thd Is there any reason which people from countries which do not require a Visa for the UK would ever need an invitation letter?
18:27 slef thd: to persuade sponsors to pay for them, it seems.
18:27 jcamins thd: to obtain institutional support, and/or justify the expenses as tax write-offs.
18:27 thd ahhh... :)
18:28 slef #topic The Friday Off - Possible Excursions
18:28 Topic for #koha is now The Friday Off - Possible Excursions
18:28 mle_ i want to remind folk to ask if they want me to check anything out here, need any info etc.  I want to highlight the possibliity of organising a few sofa's with some of our friends if folk are too skint to get a hostel.
18:28 mle_ but sofa's need to be organised early
18:28 jwagner mle, is there a list of hotels near the venue somewhere?
18:28 slef #info There's a day between the conference and the hackfest. I think it's Friday. What would you like to do?
18:29 * jcamins won't be there, but would suggest Saint Andrews as a nice daytrip.
18:29 mle_ jwagner not as such.
18:29 slef mle_: jwagner: I included
18:29 slef #link
18:29 slef #link
18:29 slef #link
18:30 slef #link[…]ocation=edinburgh
18:30 slef on the visa-info page
18:30 slef maybe I should post them on another page too?  Or are there better lists?
18:30 jwagner Thanks much. At some point, can you maybe identify the closest facilities, for people with disabilities who can't walk very far?
18:31 slef mle_: any idea what's absolute closest?
18:31 slef mle_: or teviot's postcode for a location search
18:32 mle_ there are some close hotels
18:32 slef actually let me go get that
18:32 slef while mle_ asks questions about what to do on the Friday
18:32 mle_ hotel du vin is closest
18:32 jwagner not necessary this minute, but if it could make it onto the web page, that would help
18:32 mle_ ok
18:32 jcamins EH8 9AJ?
18:32 mle_ so i put a call out to see if folk wanted to go fishing, but have not heard back
18:32 slef me, I think I'll go for a walk up Arthur's Seat at some point in the day and anyone's welcome to come
18:33 * talljoy is interested in whiskey
18:33 jcamins jwagner:[…]+Kingdom&t=m&z=16
18:33 * mle_ takes ntoes
18:33 * mle_ takes notes even
18:33 jwagner jcamins, thanks.
18:33 slef we should add some tickboxes for different Friday things to the registration form
18:33 jwagner #info Jane Wagner, LibLime/PTFS
18:34 jwagner incidentally...
18:34 slef fishing, whiskey, arthur's seat... what else?
18:34 mle_ castle
18:34 * cait will go with the crowd
18:34 talljoy kilts.
18:34 jcamins mle_: if exams are over by then, you should also point out the dorms.
18:34 slef #action add closest facilities / level and near-level access details to website
18:34 jwagner Is the Lake District within feasible reach?
18:34 cait talljoy: yes, I vote for dressing up the koha men in kilts
18:34 talljoy :-D
18:34 slef jwagner: 2-3h from memory... but my memory is poor
18:34 cait :)
18:34 mle_ a koha kilt?
18:35 cait guess I have the hat again
18:35 talljoy heh
18:35 mle_ I could wear my Debian kilt
18:35 cait slef: perhaps have a different form? guess the deadlines will be different for the friday activities
18:36 cait so people can register,... and sign up for friday fun later on
18:36 slef fishing, whiskey, arthur's seat, castle, kilts, lakes
18:37 slef cait: I think mle_ would like an idea about fishing in particular soon, as that sort of stuff gets booked up in summer.
18:37 mle_ Lake District too far in a day
18:37 * jwagner was afraid of that.
18:37 slef depends how long you want in the lake district
18:37 slef and how much you'd spend to get there quick
18:38 * jwagner wants a full summer to play with the Swallows and the Amazons, but that's probably not feasible during the conference
18:38 mle_ sorry, that is true
18:38 cait slef: perhaps have a post for the fishing ?
18:38 cait on the website or wiki with a deadline?
18:38 slef cait: good idea.
18:38 slef post on the website I think
18:38 slef mle_: how many are needed how soon for the fishing to happen?
18:38 mle_ the fishing does soudn good, a friend has offered to charter a boat for us
18:39 mle_ at leat 10
18:39 * mle_ checks
18:39 thd What libraries in the area are currently using Koha or about to adopt it?
18:40 mle_ good question.  i am aware of three
18:41 slef jwagner: £52.80 Off-Peak Return[…]ext+Friday/23:59a
18:41 slef #action mle_ to tell us how many are needed how soon for the fishing to happen
18:41 mle_ slef 10
18:41 slef how soon?
18:42 slef would anyone put a post on about this, please?
18:42 mle_ end of April
18:42 cait I have no idea of fishing
18:42 slef mle_: how much idea of fishing is expected?
18:42 cait if you give me a text I can try to figure out the post part
18:42 mle_ none
18:43 slef mle_: where would it be?
18:43 mle_ #action mle to write some text
18:43 slef mle_: what would it be catching?
18:43 slef #action cait to post fish to
18:43 slef thanks again cait!
18:44 cait not doing the hard part :)
18:44 slef mle_: will we need to decide early on any of the other possible Friday outings?
18:44 mle_ jwagner:
18:45 mle_ i dont think so
18:45 mle_ unless we want group discount/bookign for castle
18:46 jcamins mle_: I think you can get a group rate as little as a couple of days in advance.
18:47 jcamins At least, that used to be possible.
18:47 slef ok, so we've early sign-up for fishing
18:47 slef later we'll ask about fishing, whiskey, arthur's seat, castle, kilts
18:47 slef and a meal?
18:47 mle_ : )
18:48 slef and remove fishing from the later list. I'm going nuts.
18:48 thd What would the venue be for fishing?  [Not that I am keen on fishing.]
18:48 mle_ thd: the sea
18:48 slef #action ask later about whiskey, arthur's seat, castle, kilts and a meal
18:48 thd mle_: The sea needs significant advanced planning?
18:49 thd mle_: You mean booking a vessel?
18:49 mle_ thd yup
18:51 cait ok
18:51 cait so friday... and then hackfest?
18:51 mle_ yes
18:51 slef ok, shall we move on to a quick contemplation of scheduling?
18:51 mle_ please
18:51 slef #topic Scheduling
18:51 Topic for #koha is now Scheduling
18:51 cait I think the proposed talks are quite different in length?
18:52 slef yes, I think we've a range 20-50 minutes for the conference
18:53 cait what is the time frame? for each day of the conference?
18:53 slef I'm inclined to start trying to build a programme about this time next week, after posting the accepted papers somewhere but before the final deadline.
18:53 cait do we have a keynote speaker or something for the first day?
18:53 mle_ not yet
18:53 cait hm
18:53 cait I think perhaps wait for th deadline?
18:54 cait we will have to rearrange I think...
18:54 slef I think leave a lot unscheduled until the deadline, but maybe we could start to schedule the papers the reviewers thought were high priorities?
18:55 cait i think perhaps longer talks in the morning
18:55 slef The opening will be 10am on day 1.
18:55 cait and shorter ones afternoon?
18:55 slef mle_: can you remember any other times? I've not got them to hand right now.
18:56 mle_ no
18:56 slef I think we're flexible on the end times but were aiming on 4.30?
18:56 slef give plenty of time for discussions around the edges of the conference
18:56 mle_ ++
18:57 slef oh I remember!
18:57 thd Please remember to include a sufficient question and answer period for presentations.
18:57 slef #action announce some accepted papers, to drive up registrations and other papers
18:58 NateC joined #koha
18:58 slef cait: I like longer talks in the morning.  And shorter or more interactive things in the afternoon.
18:58 cait slef: yep
18:59 slef thd: good point.
18:59 slef #action remember to include a sufficient question and answer period for presentations
18:59 slef thd: do you have a view on starting to schedule before the deadline?
19:00 thd slef: I am always for earliest possible planning with the latest possible changing.
19:01 thd slef: Remaining flexible is very useful even in the last moments.
19:02 slef ok, well, we'll see how time goes
19:02 slef Any more points or questions?
19:02 slef Any other topics that we should cover today? Any topics we should cover next week?
19:02 cait some bigger conferences here have started to keep room for last minutes topics
19:03 cait but we are already close to the date
19:03 thd Having a tested microphone specifically for recording questions from those attending is obviously important for the question and answer period.
19:03 * rangi wanders in
19:04 cait morning rangi
19:04 slef hi rangi... any kohacon points before I end the meeting?
19:04 slef any more for any more?
19:04 slef any old iron?
19:04 wahanui "any old iron, any old iron, any any any old iron" was a popular 1980s advertising slogan.
19:04 rangi hmmm
19:04 * slef looks at wahanui
19:05 thd wahanui looks back at slef.
19:05 wahanui thd: sorry...
19:05 rangi slef: having a decent break for lunch
19:05 slef cait thd mle_ jcamins jwagner kyleh talljoy bag ok to close the meeting?
19:05 rangi and morning and afternoon tea, is good, so hallway track can go full effect
19:05 jcamins +1
19:06 talljoy yes
19:06 slef rangi: where decent is what? 60 or 90?
19:06 kyleh indeed
19:06 cait yes
19:06 jwagner +1
19:06 thd rangi++
19:06 rangi at least 60
19:06 talljoy tea++
19:06 cait hallway_track++ :)
19:06 rangi depends on how many speakers we get :)
19:06 wizzyrea joined #koha
19:06 thd The hallway track is often the most important.
19:06 slef #action at least 60 for lunch, and morning and afternoon tea to enable hallway track
19:07 slef ok, well, thank you all for taking part
19:08 thd How distant is any lunch venue if it is not on site?
19:08 slef #topic next meeting
19:08 Topic for #koha is now next meeting
19:08 slef thd: there is at least 1 on site, others across the square
19:08 slef #info next meeting Wednesday 18 April 18:00 UTC
19:08 slef (as previously stated)
19:08 slef #endmeeting
19:08 Topic for #koha is now 3.6.4 and 3.4.8 and 3.2.11 Now Available || Koha Community Website - || General IRC meeting, 2 May 2012 at 2:00 UTC+0
19:08 huginn` Meeting ended Wed Apr 11 19:08:43 2012 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
19:08 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-04-11-18.00.html
19:08 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]2-04-11-18.00.txt
19:08 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]11-18.00.log.html
19:14 mle_ not much of a hallway, but sevearl cafes in building ; )
19:14 rangi :)
19:14 slef oh
19:15 slef mle_: do you think we can persuade the library bar to do some offer to delegates for day 1 evening?  Do you have time?  ;-)
19:15 * slef just rips off kohacon10 and transplants it
19:15 cait I would like that - I missed the first evening because of a sudden fever
19:16 cait in 2010
19:16 cait not going ot repeat that
19:16 slef ok I must go find food
19:16 thd mle_: Hallway can of course be metaphorical.
19:16 slef bbl
19:17 JesseM left #koha
19:17 rangi thd: are you coming?
19:18 thd slef: anything can be metaphysical in Edinburgh.
19:21 gbengaadara joined #koha
19:21 chris_n do we still use HTML::Template?
19:22 * chris_n sees references to it in[…]/DataTables_HowTo
19:22 jcamins chris_n: if we do, that usage should be ritually sacrificed.
19:22 maximep left #koha
19:22 chris_n my thinking exactly
19:22 * chris_n goes for the sacred knife
19:22 jcamins And the codebase cleansed. With fire.
19:22 thd rangi: I actually have an event conflict for at least the conference.  The hackfest is a possibility with recovering some expected backpay.
19:22 sekjal chris_n:  it's been dropped as a dependency in Koha
19:23 sekjal so, if we're still using it, we shouldn't be
19:23 chris_n I wonder why that page suggests its use
19:23 sekjal pre-3.4 content?
19:23 jcamins chris_n: BibLibre still uses H:T:P on their non-master installs.
19:23 chris_n actually the datatables stuff is all post
19:23 chris_n ahh
19:23 chris_n that probably explains it
19:24 * chris_n will add the appropriate disclaimer
19:27 * chris_n feels sorry for those who have to do migrations on massively customized systems
19:27 * jcamins feels sorry for chris_n. ;)
19:27 * chris_n was thinking of BibLibre
19:27 chris_n :-)
19:27 jcamins Did you get the reader integrated?
19:28 chris_n mine is small ;-)
19:28 jcamins I know, but you've got quite a lot of customizations yourself.
19:28 chris_n not as tightly as I want
19:28 * chris_n has some questions into the bookreader list
19:28 chris_n its a bit of a slow list
19:28 chris_n but it does "pop out" now
19:28 chris_n nicely
19:30 chris_n once I finish the upgrade, we're going to publish our opac on the inet
19:30 mveron logout
19:30 chris_n hehe
19:30 mveron Mistked with the window...
19:30 jcamins chris_n: and share the code, I hope? :)
19:30 chris_n at least it was not your supersecret password
19:30 chris_n jcamins: always
19:31 * jcamins has been pondering geolocating authorities.
19:33 jcamins (this is related to the topic of linking in other cool stuff)
19:33 * chris_n is pondering pondering
19:36 thd rangi: Are you expecting to attend?
19:36 rangi yup
19:37 rangi eythian and I are going
19:37 rangi all booked
19:37 * mveron InnoDB: Your database may be corrupt or you may have copied the InnoDB
19:37 * mveron Thinks the best bet is to set up a fresh server and re-install koha...
19:37 rangi hopefully be presenting at both hackfest and conference
19:38 thd It is very unfortunate that BookExpo America, the annual US publishers and booksellers conference, starts at the same time as KohaCon this year.
19:39 jcamins Oh, that is unfortunate.
19:39 thd s/same/about the same/
19:39 rangi hmm no jcamins
19:39 rangi that ruins my plan
19:39 chris_n anybody messed with Template::Plugin::JSON
19:40 cait rangi: he was here earlier
19:40 thd rangi: You had a plan to which jcamins would be indispensable?
19:40 chris_n or have a better suggestion for using JSON and TT?
19:40 rangi i meant at kohacon
19:40 rangi yes, a release team photo
19:40 mveron bye #koha
19:40 rangi cya mveron
19:41 jcamins You could photoshop me in.
19:41 thd snap my suggestion too :)
19:41 rangi ahh and mtj too
19:41 jcamins Eh, if you're photoshopping one person in, might as well photoshop in two. ;)
19:42 thd s/photoshopping/gimping/
19:42 jcamins thd: I thought about that, but it sounds vaguely rude.
19:42 thd :)
19:46 libsysguy joined #koha
19:47 * sekjal isn't sure when next the entire release team will be in any given place together...
19:49 rangi hmm not sure its ever happened
19:49 rangi maybe kohacon09
19:50 wizzyrea well, was hdl at kohacon9?
19:50 * wizzyrea honestly doesn't remember
19:51 rangi ah nope
19:51 rangi nahuel and paul
19:51 rangi 06 maybe then
19:52 rangi but was a small team back then
19:55 wizzyrea right, I had dinner with nahuel, paul_p, and oleonard
19:56 * cait wishes she had been there too :)
19:57 gmcharlt sekjal: am I interpreting things correctly that 7016 really ought to be put back ton needs-signoff?
19:57 gmcharlt at least, for your follow-up?
19:57 jcamins Bug 7016
19:57 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7016 major, P1 - high, ---, koha.sekjal, Pushed to Master , CanBookBeReserved uses GetItemsInfo unnecessarily
19:58 gmcharlt as it stands, I think it is just about a blocker for 3.8 and a desirable backport to 3.6.x
19:59 wizzyrea *nod* broken things are bad
19:59 sekjal gmcharlt:  yes, i think this is still a bug, and needs signoff.  I've updated the status accordingly
20:00 * gmcharlt grabs it, then
20:04 cait gmcharlt++
20:05 cait bug_fixing++ too
20:05 libsysguy @karma bug_fixing
20:05 huginn` libsysguy: Karma for "bug_fixing" has been increased 2 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 2.
20:11 nengard left #koha
20:16 * jcamins calls it a day early.
20:24 gmcharlt ok, done - bug 7016 should now be in a better state
20:24 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7016 major, P1 - high, ---, koha.sekjal, Signed Off , CanBookBeReserved uses GetItemsInfo unnecessarily
20:24 gmcharlt note that there is a follow-up patch for the follow-up
20:30 cait @wunder Konstanz
20:30 huginn` cait: The current temperature in Taegerwilen, Taegerwilen, Germany is 4.4°C (10:29 PM CEST on April 11, 2012). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 85%. Dew Point: 2.0°C. Windchill: 4.0°C. Pressure: 29.65 in 1004 hPa (Steady).
20:32 rangi @wunder nzwn
20:32 huginn` rangi: The current temperature in Wellington, New Zealand is 13.0°C (8:00 AM NZST on April 12, 2012). Conditions: Rain Showers. Humidity: 94%. Dew Point: 12.0°C. Pressure: 29.77 in 1008 hPa (Steady).
20:33 cait you win
20:33 cait brr.
20:33 wizzyrea @wunder 66049
20:33 huginn` wizzyrea: The current temperature in Near Free State High, Lawrence, Kansas is 14.5°C (3:32 PM CDT on April 11, 2012). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 17%. Dew Point: -10.0°C. Pressure: 30.29 in 1026 hPa (Falling).
20:35 Guillaume joined #koha
20:35 kathryn joined #koha
20:40 SJeffery joined #koha
20:41 sekjal thanks, gmcharlt!
20:48 sekjal cheers, #koha!
21:19 francharb joined #koha
21:20 cait left #koha
21:31 libsysguy left #koha
21:46 SJeffery I am there a reason for hiding all the location information for serials subscriptions from the end-user interface? I can't for the life of me see how a user would know the call number a journal is shelved at.
21:47 rangi if its shelved it will be on the holdings tab
21:47 rangi complete with call number
21:48 SJeffery What about when an item record is not created when an issue is received?
21:48 rangi if an item doesnt exist, how can you shelve it?
21:49 SJeffery You would import a record and then add the subscription. The subscription would essentially be the item record? Or is there an assumption that you would create a generic item record to go with it (without a barcode)?
21:50 rangi i think the latter
21:50 rangi ive only seen no items used for electronic subscriptions
21:51 SJeffery Ah, ok. Weird.
21:51 rangi weird that you have item record if you have an item? :)
21:52 SJeffery Well you really do not have an item if you are not cataloging at the item level.
21:52 rangi can you hold it in your hand?
21:52 rangi then you have an item
21:52 SJeffery It should probably default to the subscriptions tab if there are no items loaded because the subscription then becomes the holdings information.
21:53 rangi whether it circulates or not is another thing entirely
21:54 rangi you can send a patch for that behaviour, but you will need to wrap it in a syspref so ppl can turn it on if they have intangible items like your library :)
21:54 SJeffery I am all for more sysprefs:)
21:54 SJeffery "Enable SJeffery's crazy library mode"
21:54 wizzyrea @quote get 123
21:54 huginn` wizzyrea: Quote #123: "rangi: #thingsihavelearnt if there is a mad scheme a library somewhere will be doing it ... except madder" (added by wizzyrea at 09:20 PM, March 30, 2011)
21:54 rangi "Enable ghost items"
21:55 wizzyrea you know I can't read your ghost items~
21:55 rangi heh
21:55 jcamins_away SJeffery: you probably shouldn't be using subscriptions on analytic records.
21:56 SJeffery Not use subscriptions for the analytics themselves or for the parent journal?
21:56 rangi bbiab
21:56 jcamins_away Not use subscriptions for the analytics themselves.
21:56 jcamins_away For the parent journal you should.
21:56 SJeffery Yup.
21:57 jcamins_away But even if you catalog a serial, the items are treated on an item level.
21:57 jcamins_away For example, we just got in vol. 1, no. 2 of Boring journal.
21:57 jcamins_away The record says we have vol. 1, no. 1-
21:58 jcamins_away If we shelve that in Z1004 .C26, we'll have two items now: Z1004 .C26 vol. 1, no. 1 and Z1004 .C26 vol. 1, no. 2.
21:59 jcamins_away If you do annual cumulations, those two issues aren't going to be shelved yet.
21:59 jcamins_away When you bind them at the end of the year, you create an item record because they're actually getting shelved at that point.
22:00 jcamins_away Does that make sense?
22:01 jcamins_away Have you run screaming away in horror?
22:01 SJeffery Sortof. I am trying to find some examples in the demo
22:01 jcamins_away I don't think you'll find any examples in ByWater's demo.
22:02 jcamins_away The data in that database is more public library-oriented.
22:02 SJeffery Darnit
22:04 SJeffery http://opac.kohademo.esilibrar[…]iblionumber=80865
22:04 SJeffery Is that what you were thinking of?
22:04 jcamins_away Right, notice how there is no information about that?
22:05 jcamins_away That's because it isn't shelved yet. In most libraries that do annual cumulations only, there will be a section called "Periodicals" with signage explaining how to find things.
22:05 jcamins_away BTW, is the text on that catalog bizarrely large?
22:06 bag yup
22:06 SJeffery I think some patrons would call it "large enough that I can actually see it!"
22:07 jcamins_away SJeffery: lol
22:12 SJeffery That whole interface seems counterintuitive. As soon as a patron lands on that page they are asking "where is this magazine at and what issues do you own" None of that information is on the landing page. You can see it to some extent on the subscriptions page, but it is not exactly easy to read.
22:14 SJeffery It indicates which library it is in but not the shelving location.
22:16 jcamins_away Does this link work at all:[…]StartWith0)=conta
22:17 SJeffery I get a blank page
22:17 ibeardslee same here
22:17 SJeffery That might be the most search engine unfriendly URL I have ever seen!
22:18 jcamins_away Yikes.
22:19 jcamins_away Hm.
22:19 jcamins_away So, no.
22:19 jcamins_away Let me try again.
22:19 jcamins_away[…]on=NYU&persistent
22:19 jcamins_away Maybe that one?
22:19 jcamins_away That's the most everything-unfriendly system I have ever seen.
22:19 rangi it only costs you about 400k too
22:19 SJeffery That works
22:20 ibeardslee yup
22:20 edveal left #koha
22:21 jcamins_away So what I wanted to point out is that if you click where it says "NYU Bobst Main Collection (E171 .A48)" NYU is using items for individual issues.
22:22 chris_n @wunder 28334
22:22 huginn` chris_n: The current temperature in Dunn, North Carolina is 14.3°C (6:18 PM EDT on April 11, 2012). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 12%. Dew Point: -15.0°C. Pressure: 30.03 in 1017 hPa (Falling). Frost advisory in effect from 4 am to 9 am EDT Thursday...
22:22 chris_n winter in its death spiral
23:36 JesseM joined #koha
23:53 papa joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary