IRC log for #koha, 2011-10-26

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:05 melia left #koha
00:22 libsysguy joined #koha
00:22 libsysguy hey guys :)
00:27 ago left #koha
00:37 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.4.x build #54: STILL UNSTABLE in 41 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.4.x/54/
00:37 jenkins_koha * oleonard: Fix for Bug 6983 - Item type filter on overdues report does not respect item-level_itypes
00:37 jenkins_koha * oleonard: Fix for Bug 7043 - masthead_search id used twice in template
00:37 jenkins_koha * Chris Cormack: Updating perl version required to match reality
00:37 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6983 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Item type filter on overdues report does not respect item-level_itypes preference
00:37 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 6949: cannot remove owner from fund
00:37 jenkins_koha * paul.poulain: Bug 7034: de-nesting C4/
00:37 jenkins_koha * paul.poulain: Bug 7035 de-nesting C4::ClassSource & ClassSortRoutine
00:37 jenkins_koha * paul.poulain: Bug 7036 de-nesting C4::Circulation
00:37 jenkins_koha * paul.poulain: Bug 7037 de-nesting C4/
00:37 jenkins_koha * paul.poulain: Bug 7051 de-nesting C4::Reserve, 1st step
00:37 jenkins_koha * f.demians: Bug 7026 Web installer does not switch language
00:37 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7043 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , masthead_search id used twice in template
00:37 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6949 major, PATCH-Sent, ---, henridamien, NEW , can't remove owner from budget
00:37 jenkins_koha * jcamins: Bug 7007: 490 series statements should appear when not traced
00:37 jenkins_koha * robin: Bug 6526 - make the reserves code use the borrowernumber
00:37 jenkins_koha * srdjan: bug_6253: Unified member Search()
00:37 jenkins_koha * robin: Bug 6929 - ensure that koha-stop-zebra will try to stop everything
00:37 jenkins_koha * Bug 6996: Encoding problem in opac-showmarc
00:37 jenkins_koha * Bug 5616: UTF-8 problem in Card View / Follow up
00:37 jenkins_koha * paul.poulain: Bug 6285 strange order in CSV upload
00:37 jenkins_koha * magnus: Bug 6982 - Don't show MARC tag documentation links for NORMARC
00:37 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7034 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, paul.poulain, NEW , De-nesting C4::Branch
00:37 jenkins_koha * maxime.pelletier: Bug 6972: Hardcoded template paths to en in showmarc
00:37 jenkins_koha * Chris Cormack: Bug 6972 : Followup fixing bad indentation
00:37 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 6253 followup: explicitly check ref value for ARRAY before casting
00:37 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 6553: parentheses in authors break tracings
00:37 jenkins_koha * 6094 Fixing ModAuthority problems
00:37 jenkins_koha * 6094 Fixing ModAuthority problems
00:37 jenkins_koha * chris.nighswonger: Updating Version Number to
00:37 jenkins_koha * Katrin.Fischer.83: Bug 7027: [SIGNED-OFF] Corrections to German web installer txt files
00:37 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7035 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, paul.poulain, NEW , de-nesting C4/ and C4/
00:37 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7036 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, paul.poulain, NEW , remove 'use C4::Koha' from C4/Circulation
00:37 jenkins_koha * Katrin.Fischer.83: Bug 7049: [SIGNED-OFF] Item form on order receive has lots of blank space
00:37 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 7057: CheckReserves uses GetMemberDetails unnecessarily
00:37 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 7060: GetMemberDetails unnecessary in C4::Circulation
00:37 jenkins_koha * 6094 Follow up for cleanup_database
00:37 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7037 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, paul.poulain, NEW , Remove 'use C4::Circulation' from C4::Print
00:37 jenkins_koha * 7042 Improving handling quotes in a_session and interpreting sessdays parameter
00:37 jenkins_koha * frederick.capovilla: Bug 6854: Correct a double password encryption problem in
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7051 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, paul.poulain, NEW , Unnecessary C4::Search dependency in C4::Reserves
00:38 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 7060 Followup: AddReturn needs GetMemberDetails
00:38 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 5995 Follow up: variable scope in koha/sco/
00:38 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 7063: add available perl packages for Debian in install_misc/debian.packages
00:38 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 7078: Remove HTML::Template::Pro from Koha perl dependencies list
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7026 critical, PATCH-Sent, ---, henridamien, ASSIGNED , Web installer does not switch language
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7007 major, PATCH-Sent, ---, jcamins, RESOLVED FIXED, 490 not displaying without indicator 1
00:38 jenkins_koha Starting build 55 for job Koha_3.4.x (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #50 17 j ago)
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6526 major, PATCH-Sent, ---, robin, RESOLVED FIXED, Hold requests require cardnumbers to be set
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6929 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, robin, ASSIGNED , koha-stop-zebra falls over if a zebra process isn't running
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6996 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---,, ASSIGNED , Encoding problem in opac-showmarc
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5616 minor, PATCH-Sent, ---, fcapovilla, ASSIGNED , UTF-8 problem in Card View
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6285 minor, PATCH-Sent, ---, paul.poulain, ASSIGNED , overdues csv columns
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6982 minor, PATCH-Sent, ---, magnus, NEW , Don't show MARC21 tag documentation links for NORMARC
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6972 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Hardcoded template paths to en in showmarc
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6253 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, srdjan, ASSIGNED , Unified Patron Search subroutine
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6553 major, PATCH-Sent, ---, chris, ASSIGNED , Parentheses in corporate author break tracings
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7027 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, katrin.fischer, NEW , Corrections to German web installer txt files
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7049 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, katrin.fischer, NEW , Item form on order receive has lots of blank space
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7057 minor, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, NEW , C4::Reserves::CheckReserves uses GetMemberDetails unnecessarily
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7060 blocker, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, NEW , All instances of GetMemberDetails are unnecessary in C4::Circulation
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6854 critical, PATCH-Sent, ---, fcapovilla, ASSIGNED , : Double password encryption on member update if there is no password in the csv and no default password value.
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5995 blocker, PATCH-Sent, ---, matthias.meusburger, ASSIGNED , Glitch with checkauth
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7063 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Add available perl packages for Debian in install_misc/debian.packages
00:38 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7078 trivial, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, NEW , HTML::Template::Pro still listed as Koha dependency
01:07 Soupermanito joined #koha
01:18 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.4.x build #55: STILL UNSTABLE in 40 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.4.x/55/
01:18 jenkins_koha * srdjan: bug_5533: Improved marking items as lost
01:18 jenkins_koha * srdjan: bug_6770: removed doubled override increment when using AllowHoldPolicyOverride
01:18 jenkins_koha * matthias.meusburger: Bug 5995 : MT2892: Fix security issue in CAS intranet login
01:18 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 5995 Followup: checkpw was returning inconsistent values
01:18 jenkins_koha * robin: Bug 6905: [3.4.x] change which page clicking users in circ history takes you to
01:18 jenkins_koha * chris.nighswonger: Updating Version Number to
01:18 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5995 blocker, PATCH-Sent, ---, matthias.meusburger, ASSIGNED , Glitch with checkauth
01:18 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6905 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, robin, ASSIGNED , Allow selecting a patron from circulation history to take you to their circ page
01:21 kathryn joined #koha
01:39 Soupermanito left #koha
02:26 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 7091] Patches required to make the packages know about the 3.6 release <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7091>
02:28 talljoy left #koha
02:52 * eythian uploads new packages from master
03:01 talljoy joined #koha
03:08 rangi is now known as chrisc
03:08 chrisc is now known as rangi
03:22 * eythian uploads new packages from 3.6.0
03:23 rangi yay
03:55 phlunk3 left #koha
04:20 kathryn left #koha
04:42 libsysguy left #koha
05:39 kmkale joined #koha
05:39 kmkale Namaskaar #koha
05:39 kmkale Happy Diwaali !!
05:52 eythian_ joined #koha
05:53 mtj happy diwaali kmkale
05:53 * mtj waves from mumbai...
06:03 * eythian_ has one section of his talk to finish writing, and then it's done...
06:04 sophie_m1 joined #koha
06:05 sophie_m1 left #koha
06:05 kmkale hey mtj you here already? where are you put up?
06:06 sophie_m1 joined #koha
06:07 sophie_m1 left #koha
06:16 alex_a bonjour
06:16 wahanui bonjour, alex_a
06:17 mtj kmkale:  heya
06:17 kmkale mtj: :) in India?
06:18 mtj we are at the ywca in fort/coloba for the next few days...
06:18 mtj then up to thane, on 39th
06:18 mtj the rooms are very nice :)
06:18 kmkale mtj: good for you. Call me if you need any help.
06:19 mtj thanks! will do
06:19 mtj so far - so good
06:19 kmkale mtj: what plans for next three days?
06:20 mtj hmm, lots of walking about
06:21 mtj perhaps elephanta island, tomorrow
06:21 kmkale mtj: yay thats where we are planning the 3rd nov day trip
06:22 mtj but no absolute plans, so far
06:23 eythian_ and, presentation completed. Refinements can come tomorrow.
06:23 mtj oohh, we are keen for the 3rd nov trip
06:23 mtj sorry i am a bit behind on my email, and have not responded yet :/
06:23 kmkale mtj: I suggest elephanta with the group might be better that alone
06:23 mtj heya eythian
06:23 wahanui eythian is in NZ. ;) or a good influence
06:24 eythian_ hi there
06:24 kmkale :)
06:24 magnus_away is now known as magnuse
06:25 mtj kmkale: good idea, we will go to the island, with the group
06:26 kmkale mtj: a few suggestions nearby where you are. Prince of Wels Musium, Asiatic Library, Marine Drive, Girgaum Chaupaty,
06:26 kmkale mtj: crawford market, VT station, Chor Bazar
06:26 eythian_ magnuse: I put out 3.6 packages today if you want something to play with :)
06:27 kmkale mtj: lots of nice pubs and clubs near where you are too ;)
06:27 mtj kmkale: thanx for the suggestions
06:27 eythian_ mtj: find the local craft beer scene, and report back to me when I get there
06:27 magnuse eythian++
06:27 eythian_ that is your mission ;)
06:27 mtj still looking for a hotttt vege curry!
06:28 mtj yess sir!
06:28 kmkale mtj: look for a restaurant advertising Kolhapuri cuisine
06:28 eythian_mobile joined #koha
06:28 eythian_ left #koha
06:29 mtj kmkale: ok, will do :)
06:29 kmkale mtj: and ask if they have white "Rassa"
06:30 kmkale mtj: if not the red rassa is quite hot too ;)
06:31 mtj ill start on the red... then work my way up to the white rassa
06:32 kmkale :)
06:33 kmkale mtj: if you cant find it come to Thane and I will take you to some good places I know
06:33 kmkale mtj: Thane is just 1 hr by a local train from VT station
06:37 magnuse eythian_mobile: but no i10n packages yet, right?
06:37 eythian_mobile Nope, I want to do more testing on them, but I haven't had time.
06:37 eythian_mobile Maybe I should do that at the hackfest.
06:37 ropuch Morning #koha
06:38 magnuse eythian_mobile: i'd vote for that ;-)
06:38 eythian_mobile It's probably the sort of thing I could sit down and do in a few hours.
06:39 mtj ok, we are going to go for a wander to the supermarket
06:40 mtj thanks for the rassa info kmkale
06:40 mtj will be on irc later...
06:40 magnuse ah, mtj is already in india? have fun!
06:44 kmkale bye mtj have fun and be careful
06:45 sndwrx left #koha
06:48 reiveune joined #koha
06:48 reiveune hello
06:48 wahanui hola, reiveune
06:58 asaurat joined #koha
07:00 sophie_m joined #koha
07:02 sophie_m hello #koha
07:11 julian_m joined #koha
07:14 kmkale left #koha
07:18 francharb joined #koha
07:19 francharb hi everyone
07:21 matts_away is now known as matts
07:23 * magnuse needs a reboot
07:23 magnuse is now known as magnus_away
07:25 kmkale joined #koha
07:28 Judit1 joined #koha
07:29 Judit1 left #koha
07:29 paul_p hello everybody
07:31 kmkale hi paul_p
07:41 magnus_away is now known as magnuse
07:48 sndwrx joined #koha
08:05 cait joined #koha
08:05 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6302] Failing to send email notices - to_address not set <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6302>
08:07 cait hi #koha
08:10 kmkale hi cait :)
08:10 cait hi kmkale :)
08:10 cait how is it going?
08:11 kmkale its Diwaali so its supposed to be the best time of the year
08:14 magnuse guten morgen cait
08:14 cait morning magnuse :)
08:15 cait kmkale: and soon is kohacon :)
08:16 ropuch left #koha
08:16 kmkale yep cait
08:16 kmkale next few days are going to be busy
08:17 kmkale and lots of fun :)
08:18 cait :)
08:19 magnuse yay!
08:19 kmkale hi magnuse
08:23 magnuse namaste kmkale
08:41 Oak joined #koha
08:41 Oak aloha #koha
08:41 magnuse Oak
08:41 Oak magnuse
08:42 asaurat1 joined #koha
08:43 Oak Bonjour Mademoiselle cait
08:45 Oak @later tell Brooke Oh Brooke, where art thou?
08:45 huginn Oak: The operation succeeded.
08:45 cait hi Oak :)
08:45 alex_a1 joined #koha
08:45 Oak :) hey
08:45 * magnuse suspects Brooke is in india
08:45 Oak ah
08:46 hdl joined #koha
08:46 alex_a left #koha
08:47 reiveune left #koha
08:47 reiveune1 joined #koha
08:47 asaurat left #koha
08:50 Oak cait, yes I want to learn how to sign off things (you asked yesterday but i was away). will you please teach me this weekend perhaps?
08:51 cait sure :
08:51 cait :)
08:51 Oak okay, good.
08:51 Oak :)
08:51 cait ask me when I am here - but there are also good tutorials on the wiki
08:51 cait do you have a dev installation?
08:51 cait using git?
08:52 Oak a second pc with Debian 6 is ready.
08:52 asaurat1 left #koha
08:52 magnuse i have tried to collect relevant links here:[…]bug_squashing_day
08:52 * Oak goes to[…]bug_squashing_day
09:00 kmkale left #koha
09:01 Oak cait, i prepared a second pc because on laptop, i have Slackware. and most tutorials are for Debian / Ubuntu centered. and i know you meant dev installation of Koha :)
09:01 cait ok, so where do we start? :)
09:02 eythian_mobile Oak: virtualbox is good for that sort of thing
09:02 Oak on Debian pc, web server is set. i need to follow some tutorial on setting up Koha... should not be much problem.
09:03 Oak hm, eythian_mobile ...
09:03 magnuse having a running dev install is a good start
09:03 Oak okay
09:03 Oak so when a running dev install is ready, then i'll annoy you guys.
09:04 eythian_mobile A handy trick is to install the packages, as that gets you everything you need to get going.
09:04 asaurat joined #koha
09:04 magnuse good point
09:05 magnuse "sudo apt-get install koha-common" will take care of all the dependencies, except mysql
09:05 Oak i have an hour, before I head for class. let me turn on that pc, and ssh to it, and install koha.
09:05 magnuse[…]velopment_Version
09:06 Oak great! thank you.
09:09 cait :)
09:10 cait magnuse++
09:10 cait also thx for your sign offs :)
09:10 magnuse np
09:10 Oak magnuse++
09:12 Oak apt-get install koha-common in progress...
09:12 magnuse yay!
09:22 Oak done :)
09:22 Oak now ... edit /etc/koha/koha-sites.conf i guess.
09:24 magnuse yeah, if you follow eythian_mobile 's instructions
09:24 magnuse i'd just do a normal dev install, minus the steps that koha-common saved you
09:26 Oak hm
09:27 eythian_mobile I wouldn't bother configuring it, it's mostly to make sure you have everything installed
09:28 Oak well, this is what I just did:
09:31 eythian_mobile Now you'll have to set your Apache to refer to the git code rather than the package.
09:32 Oak how do i do that?
09:33 magnuse Oak: have you cloned the koha code from/with git?
09:34 Oak no. wiki link? have not used git :-|
09:34 magnuse[…]Control_Using_Git
09:35 Oak thank you.
09:35 magnuse the important things are
09:35 magnuse 1. installing git
09:35 magnuse 2.[…]it#Set_your_name_.26_mail_address
09:35 magnuse 3.[…]Public_Repository
09:36 magnuse now that we have stopped sending signed off patches to the mail list you probably don't have to worry about setting up smtp
09:36 Oak okay. got it! setting up name and mail now...
09:38 Oak run the git clone command as root?
09:38 Oak where will it get cloned... i mean in which folder?
09:39 Oak if I am in / for example, will it get cloned there? or should I be in a specific folder before running that command?
09:40 magnuse it will get cloned into the directory you are in when you run the command
09:40 magnuse i would do it in my home dir...
09:40 Oak got it
09:40 magnuse and don't tun it as root
09:40 Oak okay
09:40 magnuse s/tun/run/
09:43 Oak okay, ran this command in my normal users folder:        git clone git:// koha1
09:43 Oak it's working
09:43 magnuse yay!
09:43 eythian_mobile It may take a little while
09:43 cait magnuse++ eythian++
09:43 cait sorry, had to move the laptop downstairs
09:44 cait and Oak++ :)
09:44 eythian_mobile Oak: coming to kohacon?
09:44 magnuse @karma Oak
09:44 huginn magnuse: Karma for "Oak" has been increased 11 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 11.
09:44 Oak yes, says 197468 objects!! speed is around 70KB. so yes, may take a while.
09:44 magnuse yeah Oak++
09:44 magnuse @karma Oak
09:44 huginn magnuse: Karma for "Oak" has been increased 12 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 12.
09:44 Oak oh, you guys!
09:44 eythian_mobile @karma <!
09:44 huginn eythian_mobile: Karma for "<!" has been increased 5 times and decreased 112 times for a total karma of -107.
09:45 magnuse hehe
09:45 Oak eythian_mobile, unfortunately no :(
09:45 magnuse <!++
09:45 eythian_mobile Pity. All the cool kids are going
09:45 Oak ah, then it makes sense
09:45 magnuse hm...
09:46 * eythian_mobile leaves on a jet plane on Saturday NZ time
09:46 Oak was never cool.
09:46 eythian_mobile Heh
09:46 Oak but cait *is* cool. why is she not going?
09:46 eythian_mobile Too lazy ;-)
09:47 magnuse let's see eythian_mobile getting out of that one... ;-)
09:47 Oak let's talk about that pretending she is not here....
09:47 eythian_mobile Hehe
09:47 Oak :)
09:47 cait hey!
09:47 cait not lazy, but perhaps regretting it a little right now :)
09:47 eythian_mobile You should be
09:47 eythian_mobile It'll be great
09:48 cait I will go next year
09:48 cait no matter what
09:48 eythian_mobile Yeah, but you could almost walk to it next year
09:48 eythian_mobile Whereas I'll have to go to the antipodes
09:49 cait hey, I was in nz
09:49 cait the least you can do is come over here next :P
09:50 magnuse what she said
09:51 cait yeah, magnuse came too - and the flights were loooong
09:51 eythian_mobile I probably will :-) actually I was thinking of going over sooner for a holiday, but maybe I can make them coincide.
09:51 magnuse 36 hours of travel - each way
09:52 eythian_mobile You were lucky. I've had a 12 hour flight from Melbourne before.
09:52 cait lucky?
09:52 cait I got to spend a night in london and they lost my suitcase on the way back
09:52 magnuse combining_business_and_pleasure++
09:52 cait hehe
09:53 cait eythian: sure you want to come over here? the germs can be dangeorus...
09:53 eythian_mobile Melbourne is a 4 hour flight.
09:53 eythian_mobile germs
09:53 eythian_mobile wahanui: germs
09:53 wahanui Germs originated in Germany, before rapidly spreading throughout the rest of the world.
09:53 eythian_mobile Hmm, suspicious
09:54 magnuse heh
09:55 eythian_mobile Of course, I have to go to Australia in a few weeks. Even scarier!
09:55 cait true
09:55 cait lots of poisonous animals
09:56 eythian_mobile I got bit by something there a few years ago. Had a really evil looking rash covering my leg.
09:56 magnuse ouch
09:56 eythian_mobile Also, Australians
09:56 Oak what was it?
09:56 Oak that bit
09:56 eythian_mobile No idea
09:57 magnuse that was another big plus for nz: no dangerous animals!
09:57 asaurat only orcs
09:57 eythian_mobile They have venomous plants too
09:57 magnuse yeah, i saw filming for the hobbit has started...
09:59 thd-away` joined #koha
09:59 eythian_mobile Yeah
09:59 eythian_mobile It was quite political here
09:59 magnuse i remember there was some kind of rally one the first days of kohacon10
10:00 eythian_mobile Yeah, that was related
10:02 magnuse oh, there was more?
10:02 thd-awa`` joined #koha
10:03 thd-away left #koha
10:03 eythian_mobile Not a lot, no. Nothing like that. The government did what it was always going to do, and no one cares any more.
10:06 thd-away joined #koha
10:07 thd-away` left #koha
10:07 thd-away left #koha
10:08 magnuse what did the government do?
10:10 eythian_mobile I forget the details, but it was a weakening of employment law relating to contractors, to make it easier for movie studios.
10:10 thd-away joined #koha
10:10 thd-awa`` left #koha
10:12 Oak 44% git cloning completed. me go for class now. will report when i get back :) later.
10:12 eythian_mobile OK :-)
10:14 thd-away` joined #koha
10:18 magnuse ah, thanks eythian_mobile
10:18 eythian_mobile What'd I do?
10:18 thd-away left #koha
10:19 thd-away joined #koha
10:20 magnuse explain the hobbit thing
10:22 thd-away` left #koha
10:23 thd-away` joined #koha
10:26 thd-awa`` joined #koha
10:27 thd-away left #koha
10:31 thd-away joined #koha
10:31 thd-away` left #koha
10:34 thd-awa`` left #koha
10:46 eythian_mobile left #koha
11:21 Oak left #koha
11:32 kmkale joined #koha
11:41 nengard joined #koha
11:42 jwagner joined #koha
11:53 collum joined #koha
12:10 tcohen joined #koha
12:15 collum left #koha
12:27 JesseM joined #koha
12:29 oleonard joined #koha
12:44 cait left #koha
12:45 JesseM left #koha
12:46 ago joined #koha
12:46 collum joined #koha
12:46 JesseM joined #koha
12:48 mtj is now known as mtj_mumbai
12:55 JesseM left #koha
12:55 JesseM_ joined #koha
12:55 JesseM_ is now known as JesseM
12:57 JesseM_ joined #koha
12:57 JesseM left #koha
12:57 JesseM_ is now known as JesseM
12:57 kmkale left #koha
12:58 miguel joined #koha
12:59 trea joined #koha
13:01 Callender left #koha
13:08 JesseM left #koha
13:09 JesseM joined #koha
13:11 JesseM left #koha
13:27 bocian85 joined #koha
13:27 bocian85 hello
13:27 bocian85 is there anyone from poland here ?
13:27 bocian85 i'm looking for someone who could help me hook up some polish z39.50 to my koha installation
13:29 bocian85 well its not even that, i've already connected with 2 servers
13:29 bocian85 but i cannot import data from them
13:29 bocian85 i get errors in the proccess and i suppose it can be realted to some mismatches in the connection type that i've set up
13:30 oleonard Not that I know anything about it, but what kind of errors?
13:32 miguel left #koha
13:34 maximep joined #koha
13:39 Callender joined #koha
13:41 cait joined #koha
13:42 miguel joined #koha
13:44 oleonard I've just pushed a big big fix for Bug 4048 to my public repo if anyone is interested
13:44 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4048 normal, P5, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , CSS and JS libs must be outside of translated paths
13:44 cait hi all
13:45 oleonard paul_p: This is a hard one to test because it touches so many files, but partly because of that it'd be nice to get it in early in the 3.8 cycle
13:45 cait hi oleonard :)
13:45 oleonard (testers willing, of course)
13:45 oleonard Hi cait
13:46 cait I saw that you have been closing some older bugs - do you have a strategy or just as you run into them?
13:46 oleonard I've been going through my "older than a year" bug list
13:46 cait I was planning to spend some more time on acq, closing and testing bugs in there and then perhaps look at other patch pushed
13:46 cait ah ok
13:48 oleonard paul_p has shared a similar search:[…]=21&list_id=14032
13:48 oleonard ...although I prefer to exclude enhancements.
13:51 cait ok
13:51 oleonard cait: Is this a good time to talk about budget groups?
13:51 cait I think I will stick with acq for now
13:51 cait sure :)
13:51 cait you mean basket groups?
13:51 oleonard Yeah, sorry
13:51 cait np
13:51 cait what do you want to know?
13:51 oleonard What are they for?
13:51 cait or should I just keep talking... )
13:51 cait ok
13:51 cait we have
13:51 cait order lines which go into baskets
13:52 cait and baskets can be grouped into basket groups
13:52 cait you can print all of a baskt group into one pdf
13:52 cait and define data for it
13:52 cait like a delivery address
13:52 cait in order to create basket groups
13:52 cait you have to close the basket
13:52 cait it will show you a yellow alert window
13:52 cait if you just confirm - the basket will not be added to a group and you can group them later
13:53 cait if you check the little checkbox
13:53 cait the basket will be added to a group with the same name
13:53 cait so 1 basket in the basket group
13:53 cait this can also be printed like that
13:53 cait there are 2 different layout options for printing basket groups
13:53 oleonard Hang on...
13:53 cait system preference... OrderPdfFormat
13:53 cait 2 different values for that
13:54 oleonard If I don't add my basket to a group when I close it, how can I add it to a group later?
13:54 cait pdfformat::layout3pages means there will be a title page, a basket group summary page (listing the included baskets) and the baskets
13:54 cait pdfformat::layout2pages
13:54 cait is the same, without the basket group summary page
13:54 cait you can ungroup it
13:54 cait going to the basket and change the group
13:55 cait if you don't put it in a basket group when closing (checkbox not checked)
13:55 cait you can create a new group from the vendor summary page
13:55 cait and drag and drop all ungrouped baskets into the group
13:55 cait it's the only place right now where we have drag & drop
13:55 cait paul had to show me how it worked, because I didn't get it
13:56 oleonard Okay, I have successfully created a basket group :)
13:59 oleonard cait: So the purpose of the basket groups is primarily related to the printing process?
13:59 cait hm
13:59 cait I would think so yes
13:59 cait it would be nice to have an option for mailing them
13:59 cait instead of printing
14:04 oleonard cait, have you seen this error related to "" when adding items to a basket?
14:04 oleonard I'm seeing it in Firebug, file not found.
14:05 cait hm
14:05 cait using the drag and drop?
14:05 cait most of the time I don't use that - creating my basket group when closing the basket
14:05 oleonard No, when adding order lines to a basket
14:07 cait oh
14:07 cait using which option?
14:08 cait and where is the error shown?
14:08 pastebot "nengard" at pasted "duplciates report" (10 lines) at
14:11 oleonard cait, it might not even show up as a js error, I'm not sure. I only noticed it because the Firebug console highlighted it. I'll file a bug: the javascript is trying to do something AJAXy with a perl script which doesn't exist.
14:12 cait wonder what it's supposed to do!
14:12 cait but there are lots of mysteries hidden in acq
14:12 cait I am working on testing the suggestion mails
14:12 cait I got a mail, but the suggestion info is not parsed into it :(
14:13 oleonard Line 752 of acq.js if you're curious. I'm not going to take time to debug, just report.
14:16 cait ok, thank you !
14:20 magnuse is now known as magnus_afk
14:42 nengard release notes question - "New permission for overdues report" - where is this permission?
14:42 nengard I don't see it on the patron permissions list
14:44 wizzyrea I don't see it either
14:46 oleonard I thought that referred to the fact that you have to have reports permission for the overdues report
14:48 nengard left #koha
14:50 chris_n @later tell rangi what's up with the merge_conflic_marker test failures on jenkins? they pass fine on my rmaint repo
14:50 huginn chris_n: The operation succeeded.
14:54 talljoy is now known as talljoy_away
14:56 chris_n interestingly confusing test output: not ok 5130 - ./koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/​en/modules/circ/ has no merge conflict markers
14:57 * paul_p checking all BLO & CRI bug open against 3.6 now.
14:58 paul_p (closing the patched ones, bumping the still applicable ones, doing nothing on some)
14:58 chris_n broken_test--
14:59 melia joined #koha
15:01 * cait is still checking acq - right now - feedback on suggestions by mail
15:03 miguel left #koha
15:04 Danielle \o
15:05 reiveune1 bye
15:05 reiveune1 left #koha
15:05 cait paul_p: when is a suggestion ordered?
15:06 cait paul_p: I tried adding a po line to as basket and closed the basket - but i got no mail for it to be ordered and the suggestion status has not changed - bug?
15:11 jenkins_koha Starting build 56 for job Koha_3.4.x (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #50 17 j ago)
15:13 miguel joined #koha
15:20 hdl left #koha
15:27 matts is now known as matts_away
15:30 asaurat left #koha
15:35 melia left #koha
15:37 melia joined #koha
15:38 chris_n @later tell rangi never-mind; there were merge conflict markers, but the test was buggy as well
15:39 huginn chris_n: The operation succeeded.
15:39 cait hi chris_n :)
15:39 chris_n heya cait
15:39 cait suggestions--
15:39 cait @karma suggestions
15:39 huginn cait: Karma for "suggestions" has been increased 0 times and decreased 1 time for a total karma of -1.
15:43 julian_m left #koha
15:53 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.4.x build #56: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.4.x/56/
15:53 jenkins_koha chris.nighswonger: Removing merge conflict markers
15:56 talljoy_away is now known as talljoy
15:57 wizzyrea all right
15:58 wizzyrea dumb sql question of the day
15:58 wizzyrea I need a report to show bibs with only one item
16:05 oleonard cait: A basket can't be in a group unless it has been closed?
16:06 paul_p cait: strange for 6880...
16:06 paul_p oleonard: yep
16:06 oleonard Thanks
16:06 cait paul_p: I wondered if we were talking aobut the same
16:06 cait reasons in opac - not in staff
16:06 cait suggestions have quite a lot of bugs right now :(
16:08 cait I am not even sure this should go into the reason field in the database
16:08 cait paul_p: I think it should perhaps be a different auth list and database field for the patron reason?
16:09 cait paul_p: oh, it IS a separate authorized value - OPAC_SUG
16:10 paul_p ah ! i tested to add a reason on the staff, not on the OPAC !
16:10 paul_p maybe that's the difference !
16:10 paul_p I've added suggestion from both staff & opac, then have accepted them, with a reason, from staff
16:10 cait yep
16:10 cait and I checked the logs - no entries
16:10 cait also noted on the bug ;)
16:10 * paul_p can't see why there is a reason on the OPAC...
16:11 cait hm, I can see it's a nice feature
16:11 cait but totally broken right now
16:11 paul_p or it's not the reason, it's an argument "why you should buy it"
16:11 cait yep
16:11 paul_p I hadn't seen it before
16:11 paul_p and it's probably in another field (at least I hope...)
16:11 cait i don't see one in the suggestion table
16:11 cait or have not identified it
16:11 cait but I think it should be a separate field
16:12 cait perhaps we miss half of the implementation on this
16:12 paul_p cait: git blame maybe ?
16:13 cait working on finding the commit
16:13 cait hm
16:13 * oleonard hides
16:13 cait looks like before the template switch
16:13 cait oleonard?
16:13 wahanui well, oleonard is the master UI designer of koha or an awesome bug wrangler
16:13 cait feeling responsible? :)
16:14 * oleonard might be, did some work on suggestions
16:14 oleonard Before I ask what the problem is, I have a quick question:
16:14 oleonard Does anyone know if it's possible to find out what a person's old card number was after they've changed it?
16:14 cait nope
16:14 cait or perhaps the logs
16:14 cait the borrower modify thing
16:15 cait but last I checked it only showed lots of ??
16:15 cait I think <what should not be named> has a feature for storing old cardnumbers similar to what horizon does
16:15 Oak joined #koha
16:15 * Oak waves
16:16 oleonard yeah, I think I worked on cherry-picking that feature actually
16:16 oleonard It was problem lacking something fundamental which prevented it from being officially submitted.
16:17 Oak eythian around?
16:18 cait oleonard: you should hide!!
16:18 cait[…]81ad03f588eb2439e
16:18 oleonard So what's not working?
16:18 cait it does not save anywhere
16:18 cait hi Oak :)
16:18 oleonard Picky picky.
16:18 cait hehe
16:18 oleonard Seems like something I would have tested...
16:19 cait yeah, probably used to work
16:19 Oak hello cait :)
16:19 Oak so after koha is git cloned, what do i do?
16:20 cait aah
16:21 cait you pick something you want to work on :)
16:21 cait on bugzilla, there are several saved searches you can use
16:21 cait what you want is the 'needs sign-off'
16:21 cait you can go to preferences - there you can add saved searches to show up on the bottom for you
16:22 Oak okay thank you.
16:23 oleonard cait there is a "reason" column in the suggestions table
16:23 cait yep
16:24 cait but that's normally used for tha reject/accept reasons
16:24 cait and we could use that - yes, although I would like a separate field better
16:24 cait but the problem is, that it does not save there
16:24 oleonard Or is that for approval/denial reasons?
16:24 cait i think so
16:27 cait Oak: does it work?
16:29 cait oleonard: I updated teh bug with some additional thoughts
16:31 Oak cait, when I left for class, i had done this:, and one of the guys here told me that now i need to git clone and point apache to that. so now git clone is done. what's next i don't know. will bother you guys on weekend perhaps?!! now you do what you are working on with owen.
16:31 cait ah, not sure owen is still around :)
16:31 cait Oak: have you run the web installer?
16:31 cait is your koha working?
16:31 Oak nope
16:31 cait ok, so when you access localhost:8080
16:31 cait does this work?
16:31 Oak i only know how to set it up in Slaclware...
16:31 Oak ok wait
16:32 Oak uh oh, let me turn on that other pc again. i had just turned it off few minutes ago (init 0)
16:33 cait hm
16:33 cait I have never done it using koha-create
16:33 cait I only use the packages for getting the dependencies
16:33 cait then I create a database in mysql
16:33 cait and run the make thing
16:33 cait and run the web installer
16:34 magnus_afk i think eythian said to change the apache config to point to the git clone
16:34 cait ah ok
16:34 cait magnus_afk: can you help?
16:34 magnus_afk the file to edit would be /etc/apache/sites-enabled/koha
16:34 cait I heard dinner will take another 30 minutes
16:34 magnus_afk (if you called your instance koha)
16:34 Oak i see
16:34 magnus_afk and the thing you hve to change in that file is DocumentRoot, i think
16:34 Oak called it koha1
16:35 magnus_afk i have not done it this way before either...
16:37 libsysguy joined #koha
16:37 libsysguy morning #Koha
16:37 Oak is there a tutorial that tells you how to configure koha on a vanilla Debian / Ubuntu system? like really really a tutorial. not a treasure hunt map that only has hints.
16:38 cait chris_n: I found this in pootle for 3.4: <<<<<<< HEAD %s
16:38 cait chris_n: coming from
16:39 cait @later tell chris_n found a conflict marker in po files for 3.4 - is this related to the problems with the test earlier? (bad timing?) <<<<<<< HEAD %s
16:39 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
16:40 Oak localhost:8080 says unable to connect. but localhost redirected me to http://localhost/cgi-bin/koha/
16:42 oleonard Oak: INSTALL file?
16:42 chris_n cait: actually I found it earlier
16:42 chris_n thanks, though
16:43 chris_n the test was also buggy, however
16:43 oleonard cait: As far as I can tell the "patronreason" column was never added to the suggestions table. I'm not sure how the patch passed anyone's test missing that little detail
16:43 cait chris_n: I think it's bad timing then - po files created before you were done fixing it
16:43 chris_n ahh
16:43 cait oleonard: ouch
16:43 magnus_afk Oak: unable to connect to mysql or in general? did you install mysql, btw?
16:43 cait so there should have been a separate column?
16:43 chris_n I'll email fredericd
16:44 oleonard Yes. It works as expected if you add a column called "patronreason"
16:44 Oak no mysql is working.
16:44 Oak i mean mysql is working.
16:44 magnus_afk Oak: ok
16:44 Oak I just opened INSTALL file in cloned git folder koha1. i follow that?
16:45 Oak wait.
16:47 Oak i'm looking like an idiot. i'll read stuff online, google, bang my head. but should do that myself. should not ask these questions here. have never seen anyone asking help about this.
16:47 cait busy day on the bugs list
16:47 cait Oak: that's not right , people ask installation questions all the time
16:47 magnus_afk they do
16:47 cait Oak: meaning it's not stupid to ask when you get stuck :)
16:48 oleonard I ask installation questions every time I install Koha again.
16:48 wizzyrea ^^
16:48 Oak hmm
16:48 cait me to. apache hates me.
16:48 oleonard Apache and Zebra see me coming and they're all, Oh, you didn't have enough? and start cracking their knuckles
16:48 cait lol
16:50 wizzyrea zebra is my usual nemesis
16:50 wizzyrea not with the packages tho
16:50 magnus_afk packages++
16:50 cait hm zebra is nice most of the time
16:50 cait once I have persuaded and bribed apache
16:51 oleonard So Oak, can you find your place in the INSTALL file and pick up there?
16:54 Oak yes, i think so :) but, i'll ask if i get stuck for more than 30 minutes.
16:54 Oak sounds fair
16:54 magnus_afk Oak++
16:55 Oak :]
16:55 magnus_afk that whole experience of scratching your head for a while and then figuring it out is a great part of the learning experience, if you ask me!
16:55 * oleonard wouldn't Google for anything Koha-install-related unless it was to find stuff from the mailing lists
16:56 jcamins_away packages++
16:56 Oak i totally agree magnus_afk :)
16:58 * chris_n tosses his <your-local-goes-here>0.02 worth into the bugzilla remake thread
16:58 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6554] Broken encoding in members home/search page <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6554>
16:58 nengard joined #koha
16:58 * magnus_afk wanders off to look after his lam karhai
16:59 oleonard chris_n will be the FDR of release maintainers before he knows it
16:59 chris_n a dubious honor to be sure ;-)
17:02 jcamins_away trea: it's ICU.
17:03 jcamins_away Bug 7092.
17:03 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7092 normal, P5, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Complete-subfield searches TraceCompleteSubfields syspref not working correctly
17:03 trea ICU?
17:03 wahanui i heard ICU was a friend of yaz, not really integrated.
17:03 jcamins_away wahanui: forget ICU.
17:03 wahanui jcamins_away: I forgot icu
17:03 jcamins_away ICU is a horrible monster that doesn't do what anyone expects.
17:03 jcamins_away trea: yeah, it's the quotes.
17:03 jcamins_away Change it to double quotes, and the search will work.
17:03 wahanui jcamins_away: that doesn't look right
17:03 wahanui left #koha
17:03 wahanui joined #koha
17:04 jcamins_away Unless you're using ICU, in which case the search will fail.
17:04 jcamins_away I may have that backwards.
17:04 oleonard is now known as oleonard-away
17:05 * jcamins_away goes to eat lunch.
17:05 Guillaume joined #koha
17:06 * paul_p goes to eat dinner ;-)
17:08 Guillaume left #koha
17:09 trea is now known as trea_lunch
17:14 paul_p left #koha
17:16 miguel left #koha
17:17 libsysguy seen druthb
17:18 wahanui druthb was last seen on #koha 2 days, 2 hours, 6 minutes and 49 seconds ago, saying: o/ [Mon Oct 24 15:09:44 2011]
17:20 oleonard-away druthb is traveling libsysguy
17:24 cait yep
17:24 cait and hi libsysguy :)
17:26 miguel joined #koha
17:27 libsysguy hey guys :)
17:27 libsysguy i was just wanting to ask her a migration question
17:28 libsysguy what goes on in #Koha today
17:30 jcamins_away Trea is suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous ICU.
17:30 talljoy is now known as talljoy_lunch
17:30 cait hm
17:30 cait icu works nice for us
17:31 cait trea_lunch: would an icu config file help you? I think there is a problem with the one in koha right now
17:31 jcamins_away cait: it'd help me!
17:31 cait hm
17:31 jcamins_away Not that I'm having problems with ICU right now, but I'd like to see what a working configuration looks like.
17:31 jcamins_away ;)
17:31 cait let me see if it's in one of the mail folders I can access from here
17:32 jcamins_away I don't need it now. I can remind you again when you're back from your vacation.
17:33 matts_away is now known as matts
17:33 nengard left #koha
17:36 talljoy_lunch is now known as talljoy
17:39 libsysguy is now known as libsysguy_afk
17:43 Oak left #koha
17:43 alex_a1 left #koha
17:43 matts is now known as matts_away
17:47 talljoy left #koha
17:50 tcohen left #koha
17:56 libsysguy_afk is now known as libsysguy
18:04 * chris_n hammers the bug list with status update requests and quickly hides
18:07 oleonard-away is now known as oleonard
18:08 * oleonard comes rushing back wielding his bat, but cannot find chris_n
18:09 chris_n too bad theres not a way to send notices only to the reporter of the bug
18:22 cait hm you could not watch the bug list in general... but miss outon the other things then
18:25 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6880] Reason for suggestions do not save <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6880>
18:25 oleonard Try that cait
18:25 cait cool thx oleonard :)
18:40 trea_lunch nick trea
18:41 trea_lunch bah
18:41 trea_lunch is now known as trea
18:42 cait hi trea :)
18:42 cait jcamins_away: still around?
18:42 trea ohi cait
18:44 oleonard cait: Looks like deleting a basket group fails if there are baskets in it
18:45 cait hm that makes sense
18:45 cait what do you want to do?
18:45 cait you can delete the basket group from the baskets
18:46 cait not sure you can do it from other places too
18:47 oleonard From here: /cgi-bin/koha/acqui/
18:49 cait hm
18:49 cait I can test in a minute
18:50 cait have to share the laptop keyboard and mouse with someone else right now :)
18:56 jcamins_away cait: I am.
18:57 nengard joined #koha
18:58 trea is now known as trea-away
18:58 melia is now known as melia_lunch
19:00 cait ah
19:01 cait I wanted to send you the icu files
19:04 jcamins_away :)
19:04 jcamins_away I will certainly take them. :)
19:06 cait email?
19:06 wahanui i guess email is hosed on library_guy's dev server :'(
19:06 cait lol
19:06 cait forget email
19:06 wahanui cait: I forgot email
19:08 cait pm would ave worked too :)
19:09 jcamins_away True.
19:10 jcamins_away It's not like everyone on #koha doesn't already have access to my e-mail address somewhere, though.
19:10 * oleonard often checks Bugzilla for email addresses
19:10 cait ok, I took the short cut :)
19:10 cait sent
19:11 jcamins_away Thanks!
19:11 jcamins_away cait++
19:11 cait ok
19:11 cait next - oleonard wanted me to test something :)
19:12 cait oleonard: hm it works for empty groups
19:14 cait oleonard: yep it fails silently
19:14 cait oleonard: :(
19:25 miguel left #koha
19:34 miguel joined #koha
19:44 Johnindy joined #koha
19:44 Johnindy left #koha
19:47 nengard left #koha
19:48 jwagner left #koha
19:56 melia_lunch is now known as melia
19:58 kathryn joined #koha
19:58 kathryn morena rangi!
19:59 rangi ata marie kathryn :)
19:59 cait morning kathryn and rangi :)
20:00 kathryn hi there cait : )
20:01 * oleonard will be back for more tomorrow
20:01 oleonard left #koha
20:02 libsysguy left #koha
20:21 nengard joined #koha
20:21 nengard left #koha
20:23 ago left #koha
20:26 collum left #koha
20:35 francharb bye all
20:35 francharb left #koha
20:48 sndwrx left #koha
20:50 phlunk3 joined #koha
20:59 slef boomsheboom
21:00 cait ?
21:00 slef no reason. sorry. just a long day with no koha :( so looking in :)
21:10 rhcl_away uh-oh. is he ever in trouble
21:13 rangi ?
21:17 rangi naw hes not in trouble
21:17 rangi we all know who the dickbags are here
21:17 rangi and its not the people who get confused, its the ones who cause the confusion intentionally
21:17 * rangi doesnt have to censor himself now he is no longer RM
21:17 rangi bbiab meetings
21:18 cait hm
21:18 cait what are we talking about?
21:18 cait mailing list?
21:18 wahanui well, mailing list is at[…]ha-mailing-lists/
21:38 sophie_m left #koha
21:40 kathryn left #koha
21:40 kathryn joined #koha
21:48 trea-away is now known as trea
21:50 maximep left #koha
22:13 sophie_m joined #koha
22:17 sophie_m left #koha
22:22 paulnz joined #koha
22:22 paulnz howdy all
22:23 paulnz rangi - Nothing comes up in catalog search results in 3.6
22:24 eythian paulnz: nothing to worry about, he hasn't rebuilt the index yet
22:27 paulnz righto, that should stave off another bout of pre-conference panic
22:28 cait morning eythian and paulnz
22:29 paulnz morning to you cait
22:32 paulnz eythian are you in india yet?
22:35 eythian paulnz: no, leave on Saturday
22:35 eythian hi cait
22:36 paulnz ok, lucky you. V jealous
22:37 rangi paulnz: will rebuild it now
22:37 cait save travels :)
22:43 paulnz thanks rangi
22:44 paulnz forgot to mention receipt printer
22:45 paulnz i have a spare, it should be easy to use direct off one laptop only you think?
22:45 paulnz or too much messing around installing driver?
22:46 rangi hmm the answer is maybe
22:47 rangi could be simple, could take a bunch of messing around
22:47 rangi if you have room and its not a hassle may as well bring it
22:48 paulnz ok, will see how the suitcase looks
22:51 rangi :)
22:51 rangi have just emailed margaret
22:54 rangi paulnz: search should be working now, ducking out for lunch now
22:56 paulnz yep, all good - bon appetit
22:59 paulnz will z39 work?
23:12 miguel left #koha
23:21 miguel joined #koha
23:26 melia left #koha
23:50 slef oops, rude reply to bug 6142 sent. Probably shouldn't have.
23:50 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6142 trivial, PATCH-Sent, ---, stephane.delaune, ASSIGNED , CanBookBeReserved function is redefined in C4/ILSDI/

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary