IRC log for #koha, 2010-03-02

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:02 titleistfour joined #koha
00:02 titleistfour hello
00:02 titleistfour can someone answer a few questions about importing marc records into koha?
00:02 brendan go ahead and ask :)
00:03 titleistfour thanks!
00:03 titleistfour i'm trying to setup koha 3.00.06, and i'm import records from an old software program called Concourse
00:03 titleistfour i'm been able to export all the biblio records to MARC format
00:04 titleistfour but when I import, none of the items come over
00:04 titleistfour i took a look at the MARC file
00:04 titleistfour and all the individual items are in MARC record 852, but it looks like koha is expecting them in 952?
00:04 titleistfour or field
00:04 brendan yes you are correct koha wants them in the 952 field
00:05 titleistfour is there a way I can tell koha to look somewhere else?
00:05 titleistfour or have the import move them for me?
00:05 brendan you could do that.  but you'd also have to edit a few other files
00:05 brendan some of the 952's are hardcoded into the system
00:05 titleistfour hmm..what is the recommended way of doing something like this then?
00:06 brendan for the indexing engine
00:06 brendan have you looked at marcedit
00:06 titleistfour yes, thats what I opened the files with
00:06 titleistfour should i just edit all the records?
00:06 brendan ok
00:06 brendan in koha if you go to administration
00:06 brendan you'll see a section that is title > koha to MARC mapping
00:07 titleistfour yes
00:07 brendan if you go to the items section (in the pull down)
00:07 brendan you'll see what fields koha wants which information
00:07 titleistfour ok
00:07 titleistfour i see them
00:07 titleistfour quite a few
00:08 brendan not all of them are important
00:08 titleistfour ok
00:08 titleistfour so i need to edit my MARC export to match this?
00:09 titleistfour and then the import should work?
00:12 bgkriegel joined #koha
00:12 titleistfour is that correct?
00:12 brendan sounds good
00:15 titleistfour what if I have thousands of records to import?
00:15 titleistfour and what if that 852 field is a different format?
00:15 titleistfour should I change the koha field? or would it be easier to leave that alone?
00:17 brendan using marcedit you should be able to bulk edit the records
00:17 brendan swaping the information from 852 to the correct 952 field
00:17 brendan so 852 <barcode> to 952_$p
00:18 titleistfour well i think there is more information in the 852 field
00:18 titleistfour it appears that there is several things
00:19 titleistfour 1\$aMain Library$hB$i580$i.L6$p00000006$x​{lcub}BookSysInc::00000006::A@@ ::BookSysInc{rcub}$9{dollar} 0.00
00:19 titleistfour i'm not exactly sure what all of that is
00:19 titleistfour some of it i know
00:19 titleistfour is that a custom field you think?
00:20 titleistfour custom from the older software?
00:20 titleistfour i think the $ is the seperator
00:21 titleistfour can koha seperate those for me?
00:22 titleistfour i guess if I know what koha is expecting, then i can bulk edit that field to match so the import works
00:26 davi left #koha
00:27 collum left #koha
00:31 titleistfour ok thanks brendan
00:46 chris_n left #koha
00:50 chris_n joined #koha
01:02 titleistfour \quit
01:02 titleistfour left #koha
01:09 masonj left #koha
01:11 bgkriegel left #koha
01:12 masonj joined #koha
01:13 masonj left #koha
01:13 masonj joined #koha
01:14 bebbi left #koha
01:16 brendan @wunder 93117
01:16 munin brendan: The current temperature in Northwest Goleta, Goleta, California is 14.9�C (5:14 PM PST on March 01, 2010). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 74%. Dew Point: 10.0�C. Pressure: 30.04 in 1017.2 hPa (Rising).
01:18 chris_n heya brendan
01:18 brendan hey chris_n
01:18 brendan how goes things?
01:18 chris_n not too swell atm
01:18 brendan ooh sorry
01:19 * chris_n is grabbing images of a catastrophically failed raid 5 array with no backup
01:19 chris_n and looking forward to a night of stitching the images back together to do data recovery
01:20 brendan good luck
01:20 brendan i think luck is the correct term there
01:20 chris_n heh
01:26 masonj is now known as masonj__
01:30 masonj joined #koha
01:46 schuster joined #koha
01:48 chris you're up late schuster
01:51 schuster left #koha
01:56 brendan fly bye
01:56 brendan hehe
01:56 chris yup
01:56 brendan alright cya later or by the time I get home
02:06 brendan left #koha
02:16 brendan joined #koha
02:20 Nate left #koha
02:29 schuster joined #koha
02:30 schuster I'm having trouble getting Zebra to run on my 3.2 lenny...  Any suggestions?
02:41 schuster figured it out didn't like my sym link for some reason.  night all
02:41 schuster left #koha
03:32 brendan wow auto-truncation is pretty lousy (or maybe my search terms are pretty lousy)
03:34 wajasu joined #koha
03:37 Amit_G joined #koha
03:45 Amit_G hi all
03:55 chris_n hi Amit_G
03:55 Amit_G hi chris_n
04:55 Anshul joined #koha
04:55 Anshul Hi
04:56 Amit_G hi Anshul
04:57 Anshul I have installed koha and all ita modules
04:57 brendan heya Amit_G
04:58 Anshul but when making koha... it gives me wierd error that GD 2.39 and XML::RSS 1.31 is not installed.. although both are installed
04:59 Amit_G heya brendan
04:59 wajasu left #koha
05:07 CGI763 joined #koha
05:10 CGI763 hi all
05:11 CGI763 catalogue search from my system is not working? how can I resolve this problem
05:11 CGI763 as Im using koha3.004_fixed
05:11 CGI763 on debian-lenny
05:18 Anshul I have installed koha3.00.04_fixed in fedora 12
05:19 richard left #koha
05:19 Anshul left #koha
05:21 CGI763 left #koha
05:26 CGI763 joined #koha
05:28 CGI135 joined #koha
05:29 CGI135 I have installed koha-3.004_fixed on debian-lenny but catalogue search from my pc is not working yet
05:29 CGI135 could any one resolve my problem
05:45 CGI763 left #koha
05:47 CGI135 is any one help me
05:47 CGI135 ?
06:23 CGI135 left #koha
06:37 magnus joined #koha
07:06 davi joined #koha
07:23 davi left #koha
07:24 hdl_laptop left #koha
07:24 davi joined #koha
07:31 ropuch joined #koha
07:31 hdl_laptop joined #koha
07:31 ropuch Morning #koha
07:31 davi left #koha
07:31 Amit_G heya Ropuch
07:32 davi joined #koha
07:33 nicomo joined #koha
07:41 Amit_G heya nicomo
07:41 nicomo hi Amit_G
07:42 magnus hiya #koha
07:42 Amit_G heya magnus
07:43 magnus hi Amit_G
07:45 chris evening
07:46 paul_p hello world
07:46 magnus evening, chris
07:54 laurence joined #koha
08:02 indradg left #koha
08:27 CGI284 joined #koha
08:30 paul_p spring here : birds are singing !!!
08:31 chris heh
08:32 magnus spring here too : the sun is shining!
08:35 francharb joined #koha
08:35 magnus i wonder... i will be promoting koha at the big, norwegian library conference in two weeks - should i use 3.2 alpha or the demo i have running which is at
08:37 chris use master, its alpha plus a ton of bugfixes
08:38 magnus i think i will do that, yes
08:38 magnus need to do some work on the translations, at least for the opac
08:38 chris yup
08:40 magnus chris: i meant to ask you about that: the PO files seem to contain stuff like the subfieldselectors from XSLT - should they just be repeated or not translated or...?
08:40 chris yeah, just copy and submit
08:40 magnus ok
08:41 chris i think i have gotten pootle working a little faster
08:41 magnus and large chunks of xslt, like #43 and 44 here:[…]ew_mode=translate ?
08:42 chris yep, copy and submit again :)
08:42 magnus ok
08:42 magnus those are som MARC21 XSLT anyway, and i will use "my own" xslt for normarc
08:43 chris right you could ignore those then
08:44 magnus H, OK
08:44 magnus ah, ok
08:46 CGI284 left #koha
08:49 Genji joined #koha
08:49 Genji hiya
08:50 Genji for some reason, i have three zebraqueue instances running, this okay?
08:52 Genji and three zebrasrv's
08:53 chris do you have 3 koha's?
08:53 chris in which case thats fine, if not it seems pretty pointless
08:55 Genji hmm.. just did a diff on some init.d files... found that at last two of those zebrasrv's were started in init.d.. and the init.d files are exactly the same.
08:55 Genji starting the same config file, twice...
08:56 chris yeah that doesnt seem to be very useful
08:56 Genji l
08:56 Genji in fact, it could slow down the server?
08:57 Genji zebraqueue seems to be hording operations.
08:57 Genji exact same operations waiting, as 15 minutes ago...
09:02 chris i wouldnt use zebraqueue
09:02 chris im pretty sure the install docs say not too now
09:02 Genji its a koha 3.0rc1 install.
09:02 chris but to run wth the -z switch
09:02 chris yeah even so
09:03 chris as a cronjob
09:03 Genji -b -a -z every 5 minutes?
09:04 chris yep
09:05 kf joined #koha
09:06 kf good morning #koha
09:08 chris hi kf
09:08 kf hi chris
09:09 kf will miss community handover meeting today
09:09 ropuch Hello kf, chris, Genji
09:10 kf :(
09:10 kf hi ropuch
09:16 chris ahh its in 10 hours time
09:16 chris ill probably miss some of it as i will be on the bus
09:23 Genji whts in 10hourstime?
09:24 chris the community handover meeting
09:24 Genji community handover meeting where we discuss not being given to the community?
09:24 chris nope we wont be discussing that
09:25 chris its a moot point
09:25 chris nothing left to discuss
09:25 chris but there will be a report from HLT about the koha subcommittee, maybe a report on
09:26 Genji basically, liblime has got the koha name, at least in usa, and theres no way that we'll see back in community hands ever?
09:26 chris who knows, but theres nothign to be gained by talking about it
09:26 chris its certainly not stopping us doing anything
09:27 * Genji nods. "okay.. so what is "community handover
09:27 Genji then?
09:28 chris what i said report from the HLT subcommittee, there are the EU trademarks etc
09:28 chris and hlt has the
09:29 Genji "Ahh
09:38 paul_p I think one could use SQL report facilities
09:38 paul_p SELECT * from borrowers
09:38 paul_p SELECT * FROM biblio
09:38 paul_p SELECT * FROM biblioitems
09:38 paul_p SELECT * FROM items
09:38 paul_p SELECT * FROM issues
09:38 paul_p SELECT * FROM systempreferences
09:38 paul_p ...
09:38 Genji does LEK have SQL report facilities?
09:38 chris its capped at 9999 results
09:39 Genji .....
09:39 paul_p :(((
09:39 Genji but all rows are id'ed?
09:39 chris i answered this question on the mailing list, there was a patch to fix it in november
09:40 chris some are, some aren't
09:40 paul_p Genji: yep. one could do limit 1,9999 then limit 9999,19998,... but that would be a long long time for someone with a large DB
09:40 chris nope
09:40 chris limit is ignored
09:40 Genji ....
09:40 chris the patch fixes that
09:41 chris whatever limit you put in, it gets replaced with limit 9999
09:41 Genji LEK imported the patch?
09:41 chris i doubt it
09:41 Genji liblime--
09:41 chris when someone asked for it, they were told it was buggy
09:41 Genji LEK--
09:41 Genji They probably wanted them to be stuck in LEK.
09:42 chris well, there was no point in making LEK apart from making ppl stuck
09:43 Genji borrowers are ided by borrowernumber... biblio by biblionumber, biblioitems by biblioitemnuber, items by itemnumber... sysprefs have a id?
09:43 chris but anyway, enough of liblime, we cant fix them, so lets fix koha bugs instead
09:44 Genji so can they do 'select * from borrowers  where biblionumber between X and Y' /
09:44 Genji ?
09:45 paul_p Genji: yep. one could do limit 1,9999 then limit 9999,19998,... but that would be a long long time for someone with a large DB
09:45 paul_p ah, nope, you're right
09:45 chris except not using limit
09:45 chris :)
09:45 paul_p between X and Y should work
09:46 paul_p other possibility to retrieve all biblios = write a small script that uploads all biblios in marcxml, from OPAC, one by one
09:46 paul_p then write another script to re-enter them in koha
09:46 chris yeah, the biblio stuff is the easy stuff, its accountlines and issues and oldissues etc
09:47 * paul_p think that biblios / members / issues / syspref could be an acceptable minimum for anyone stuck
09:47 paul_p but why the hell are we speaking of that. we don't care !
09:47 paul_p (except if someone comes here and ask for some help)
09:48 magnus +1
09:51 paul_p Genji: dunno how it works in US, but in France, when a company goes "Liquidation judiciaire", the owners loose their hability to do anything. It's someone nominated by the judge that get power on the company. He can decide anything, from pulling everything immediatly to continuing the business
09:55 paul_p (had to deal with that on my last position : the judge said at 11AM "stop activity", and at 11:01 we had a fax and the manager said: "stop immediatly doing anything. Immediatly"
09:55 paul_p 10 days later I started to work on koha ;-) (after chrismas & new year holiday)
09:56 chris :)
10:01 Genji in nz... a steel fabrication place closed.... with things still in molds, in turned off furnaces. guess they weren't going to continue business.
10:29 masonj wow, are some koha vendors really refusing to give their customers database dumps?
10:30 bebbi joined #koha
11:15 saorge joined #koha
11:15 saorge_ left #koha
11:25 thd-away` is now known as thd
11:29 Genji masonj: only one....
11:30 Genji i wonder if liblime knows how to do a db dump, nowdays.
11:33 Genji found in a zebradaemon log...
11:33 Genji 20100302 14:12:32 koha-zebra-ctl.kohadb: failed to write(client_errfd = 6): File too large
11:33 Genji what does this mean?
11:34 thd Genji: lack of time to do beats lack of knowledge how to do every day.
11:34 thd Genji"What is the size of that file?
11:34 Genji of wht  file?
11:35 masonj prolly the default 4-gig limit of a zebra setting
11:35 Genji ah.
11:35 Genji hmm.
11:35 thd Well the relevant zebra file :)
11:35 Genji could that also be the cause of zebrasrv running three times from one init.d file?
11:36 masonj yep ;)
11:36 thd Genji: what is the size of a dump of all the biblios on that system?
11:37 masonj if they are pointing at the same files, from a typo - then yep
11:37 masonj rebuild yr zebra-db from scratch, for starters
11:38 masonj dont use that daemon
11:38 Genji ya.. theres three servers, all using the same conf file... and zebraqueue has 18k records waiting for uplod.
11:38 masonj err, that sounds like a fail right there ?
11:39 masonj means they are accessing the same DB files ?
11:39 Genji same zebradb files yup.
11:40 masonj $ -r -b -v
11:40 Genji no one has noticed it probably because its not used for searching, the prod system is only used for adding records.
11:41 Genji then ... well.. i gotta figure out how to efficently get daily updates from the prod machine to the hostgator machine, without bringing either server offline.
11:41 masonj turn off the extra 2 zebras, for starters ;)
11:41 Genji and slowing down neither.
11:41 Genji hmm...  tried to, the other two keep coming back, when i start the init.d file.
11:42 masonj mysql replication...
11:42 thd slef: are you there?
11:42 masonj thats yr first problem to fix  ;)
11:42 Genji masonj: slowed down the server i think.... turned the slave off, and some speed came back.
11:44 Genji that and some tables have to have different data.
11:44 masonj my experience is that mysql-rep doesnt put much load on a busy box
11:45 Genji so, you think mysql-rep was just making the problems with this box, more visible?
11:45 masonj pass, but prolly
11:48 masonj hostgator style VM's often have very poor DB performance, so ive read on the net
11:48 Genji dedicated server
11:49 masonj ah, pass then...
11:50 masonj i have a loaded master/slave set-up doing mysql and zebraqueue replication,
11:51 masonj and the difference between replication on/off isnt detectable, from munin
11:52 masonj so its do-able, without too much effort and system-load
11:56 Genji okay, gota sleeep. night all.
11:56 thd good night Genji
12:00 bgkriegel joined #koha
12:06 Genji left #koha
12:11 Amit_G left #koha
12:18 nengard joined #koha
12:20 collum joined #koha
12:34 jwagner joined #koha
12:43 tomascohen joined #koha
12:49 thd is now known as thd-away
12:55 jdavidb joined #koha
12:56 jdavidb Mornin', #koha
12:58 bebbi left #koha
12:59 bgkriegel \quit
13:04 bgkriegel left #koha
13:07 nengard hello all
13:07 magnus hello nengard et al
13:07 jdavidb Hi, nengard! :)
13:08 hdl_laptop hi all
13:09 jwagner g'morning...
13:12 gmcharlt good morning
13:15 ebegin joined #koha
13:21 gmcharlt @quote random
13:21 munin gmcharlt: Quote #61: "*wizzyrea doesn't like hoity toity technical talk...<wizzyrea> wait, that's a lie" (added by jdavidb at 12:19 PM, February 24, 2010)
13:22 jdavidb lol
13:22 jwagner @quote random
13:22 munin jwagner: Quote #16: "< wizzyrea> i mean, the point of american bacon is to erm, use the belly of the hog (I think)" (added by chris at 05:37 PM, July 17, 2009)
13:30 kf guten morgen :)
13:31 jwagner guten morgen kf
13:38 bebbi joined #koha
13:42 jdavidb @quote random
13:42 munin jdavidb: Quote #9: "pianohacker ponders drumstick->ear as a method of food acquisition...We haven't gone to this good mexican restaurant in a while..." (added by wizzyrea at 04:23 PM, June 19, 2009)
13:52 bebbi left #koha
14:02 bebbi joined #koha
14:04 laurenthdl joined #koha
14:11 kf gmcharlt: display and text alignment of 880 fields work now - thx again for pushing the patch and writing one for intranet yesterday!
14:12 gmcharlt cool, glad to hear it
14:26 bebbi left #koha
14:26 eric_b joined #koha
14:35 ebegin left #koha
14:45 nicomo left #koha
14:45 nengard can anyone give me a short summary of why I need to use 'Koha to Marc Mapping' for the manual ...
14:45 nengard i know how to use the tool, but i'm still not sure why i'm doing it :)
14:46 brendan in case you want to quickly change the mapping for Koha to the database...
14:46 brendan although I'd add many warnings
14:46 nengard so if you were to write that as an intro to the koha to marc mapping tool - what would you say?
14:46 nengard "this tool is used to define how marc fields are entere dinto the koha db"   ?
14:46 brendan sounds good
14:47 nicomo joined #koha
14:47 brendan also a quick reference for how the item fields are laid out for the 952_fields
14:48 brendan the real issue is that some or most of the item fields are hardcoded somewhere within the code of Koha
14:48 brendan like the indexing files for zebra are hardcoded to index for 952's for the item information
14:48 nengard okay
15:03 nengard on the koha marc mapping tool there is a warning that i think needs some editing - but i'm not sure what it's trying to say -- it reads "Choose and validate 1 MARC subfield for biblio.frameworkcode. That will modify all frameworks which is usually what you need, but you have been warned."
15:03 nengard how does it modify frameworks?
15:05 brendan you could look at the koha to marc mapping as a scaled down (novice) framework...  sort of
15:05 kf bye all :)
15:05 kf left #koha
15:06 brendan but if you change the koha to marc mapping - those changes should also be in the marc frameworks ... maybe not viewable but def. in the database
15:08 wajasu joined #koha
15:11 biglego joined #koha
15:11 Nate joined #koha
15:12 Nate left #koha
15:18 biglego stupid question, but I gotta ask.  I want to install the latest version of 3.2 but the git address i have pulls 3.01.  Anyone care to clue me into the secret way to git it, thats funny git it!
15:19 nengard this is the command I use:   git clone git:// kohaclone   from this page:[…]pment:git_usage&s[]=git
15:19 nengard I believe that pulls HEAD - which is the latest 3.2 developments
15:22 * tekonivel brain is melting from subtype translation :-P
15:24 tekonivel subtype translation is dull, XSLT-translations are nervewrecking
15:25 tekonivel (f.ex. ../../koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/prog/en/x​slt/MARC21slim2OPACResults.xsl:505)
15:27 wajasu left #koha
15:28 jwagner is now known as jwagner_meeting
15:35 brendan left #koha
15:53 brendan joined #koha
16:01 brendan @wunder 93117
16:01 munin brendan: The current temperature in Northwest Goleta, Goleta, California is 11.9�C (7:57 AM PST on March 02, 2010). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 86%. Dew Point: 10.0�C. Pressure: 30.03 in 1016.8 hPa (Rising).
16:04 moodaepo @wunder 56001
16:04 munin moodaepo: The current temperature in South on Monks, Mankato, Minnesota is -4.1�C (10:01 AM CST on March 02, 2010). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 64%. Dew Point: -9.0�C. Windchill: -9.0�C. Pressure: 30.18 in 1021.9 hPa (Steady).
16:10 nengard i've probably said this before - but it is so cool that when i find minor bugs while writing the manual that i know enough to fix them myself :) hehe
16:11 gmcharlt nengard: you better watch out - if you're not careful, you'll find yourself fixing not-so-minor bugs :)
16:11 nengard gmcharlt - not until I learn me some perl
16:11 * gmcharlt encourages nengard to throw caution to the winds, of course
16:12 nengard but that's the end goal!!!
16:12 eric_b is now known as ebegin
16:12 CGI802 joined #koha
16:14 ebegin hi koha
16:14 chris_n hey ebegin
16:14 ebegin @wunder montreal, quqbec
16:14 munin ebegin: Error: No such location could be found.
16:14 ebegin @wunder montreal, quebec
16:14 munin ebegin: The current temperature in Montreal, Quebec is 2.0�C (10:00 AM EST on March 02, 2010). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 56%. Dew Point: -6.0�C. Windchill: -1.0�C. Pressure: 30.01 in 1016 hPa (Rising).
16:14 ebegin hey chris_n
16:15 chris_n ebegin: Toronto was nice
16:15 chris_n Niagara was beautiful
16:15 ebegin chris_n, good to hear.  Huge and beautiful, yes.
16:16 ebegin the falls I mean, of course  :)
16:16 * chris_n was very glad for his gps unit
16:17 ebegin :)  How was the A/V system finally?
16:18 * ebegin is getting an error with Zotero... Could not save item...
16:18 ebegin Any clue
16:19 chris_n ebegin: a very nice system
16:19 chris_n lots of geeky gadgets :)
16:21 CGI802 left #koha
16:22 Nate joined #koha
16:23 mib_es42yk joined #koha
16:27 biglego on the about page it shows shouldn't it show 3.2 something
16:27 gmcharlt biglego: 3.1 is what will become 3.2
16:28 biglego oh so its more of i work in a library but yet i can't read sort of a problem
16:31 mib_es42yk left #koha
16:32 pnalon joined #koha
16:34 jwagner_meeting is now known as jwagner
16:37 ebegin How does the integration with Zotero works exactly?
16:38 gmcharlt ebegin: two ways - info on a title is embedded via COinS; Zotero can also fetch details for a title using unapi
16:38 gmcharlt since Zotero knows how to look for COinS and unapi data, it can grab it
16:40 amadan joined #koha
16:40 ebegin ok.  I'll see if my problem is local to my zotero... thanks
16:42 amadan Hi Folks, I just installed koha 3.00.05  successfully. Could someone help me take a peek to find out if all is well?
16:42 owen joined #koha
16:42 tekonivel zotero-love <3
16:42 amadan before i get my librarians into it?
16:46 francharb left #koha
16:48 jdavidb @wunder 20817
16:48 munin jdavidb: The current temperature in Langley Fork Park, McLean, Virginia is 4.9�C (11:47 AM EST on March 02, 2010). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 64%. Dew Point: -1.0�C. Windchill: 5.0�C. Pressure: 29.93 in 1013.4 hPa (Rising).
16:48 owen amadan: What do you feel like you need to check?
16:49 owen Does it search? Does it circulate? Can you place holds?
16:51 wizzyrea_ can you catalog? can you add patrons?
16:52 wizzyrea_ does it make you pizza?
16:52 wizzyrea_ wait
16:52 wizzyrea_ never mind.
16:52 wizzyrea_ koha doesn't make you pizza... it only makes you pizza metadata
16:52 wizzyrea_ and even that's like stone soup.
16:53 jwagner left #koha
16:53 * gmcharlt writes up RFC for pizza-making
16:54 * wizzyrea_ giggles
16:54 wizzyrea_ is now known as wizzyrea
16:55 * owen just hopes we don't try to rewrite pizza-xml on the fly for each transaction
16:56 * gmcharlt starts working on MARBI proposal for PIZZA-MARC, realizes that that way lies starvation, desists
16:57 * wizzyrea read that as "starvation, dentists"
16:58 wizzyrea also applicable
16:59 gmcharlt amadan: did we answer your question, by the way?
17:00 amadan when i catlog a book, it appears on the database alright but can't access it with the search
17:00 gmcharlt @quote add <wizzyrea_> koha doesn't make you pizza... it only makes you pizza metadata
17:00 munin gmcharlt: The operation succeeded.  Quote #65 added.
17:01 gmcharlt amadan: there's a batch job that you need to make sure is running
17:01 amadan which one and how do i ensure that?
17:01 gmcharlt
17:01 gmcharlt misc/cronjobs/crontab.example  has the list of standard cronjobs you'd want to run
17:01 laurence left #koha
17:02 gmcharlt actually, let me step back - I assume you chose the Zebra option?
17:02 amadan sure
17:02 gmcharlt k
17:02 gmcharlt also make sure that there's a zebrasrv process running
17:03 amadan so do i add " to my cronjobs?
17:03 gmcharlt yep
17:03 amadan zebrasrv is running
17:06 amadan could you help me with the exact line to put in the cronjob?
17:09 gmcharlt it's listed in misc/cronjobs/crontab.example
17:09 Lee joined #koha
17:09 gmcharlt hi Lee
17:09 owen Hi Lee
17:10 Lee Hi guys
17:10 nengard Hi Lee
17:10 Lee just thought I'd drop in and see if there was anything exciting going on
17:10 nengard at 2pm EST we have a meeting in here
17:10 nengard but right now just the usual
17:10 Lee Hi Nicole
17:11 Lee excellent.. for once in my life i am early LOL
17:11 nengard hehe
17:12 tekonivel if i wanted to test a translation of the Koha OPAC, what'd be the best way for that?
17:12 tekonivel set up a test-locale, fi-TEST or somesuch
17:13 gmcharlt tekonivel: install the translation, and enable it in the opaclanguages syspref
17:13 adegroff joined #koha
17:13 tekonivel i'd prefer not to forcefully expose my users to this translatin at this time
17:16 brendan hi lee
17:17 Lee sorry had a pause
17:17 Lee board member dropped in
17:17 Lee quick question for anyone
17:19 Lee we want to add a RSS feed for trying to push notification of new materials added to the library out on twitter.  suggestions? World cat isn't working like we want
17:25 nengard Lee, Koha has a custom RSS feed function
17:25 nengard[…]term=custom%20rss
17:27 Lee Thanks Nicole
17:40 ebegin Concerning Zotero, I discovered that it doesn't work because the XSLT is activated for the details... I'm trying to move the <!-- COinS / OpenURL --> section elsewhere in the .tmpl file without success... is there anything else that zotero is looking?
17:41 ebegin I saw that there was a patch (bug 3559) about this, but i still have my Could not save item error after applying it.
17:41 wizzyrea kyle++ for libki
17:41 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3559 major, PATCH-Sent, ---,, RESOLVED FIXED, Zotero does not work on opac detail page with xslt on
17:47 jwagner joined #koha
17:48 amadan1 joined #koha
17:48 amadan1 gmcharlt, i did add the to the cronjobs and run it as well restarted my server and still when i run a search in catlog, i get "no results found  biblios in reservoir none"
17:52 adegroff left #koha
17:53 bgkriegel joined #koha
17:53 amadan left #koha
17:57 wizzyrea do you -b -a?
17:57 wizzyrea er, did you?
17:58 wizzyrea (zebra is often the bane of my existence, don't feel bad if it's not working yet)
18:03 laurenthdl left #koha
18:04 chris morning
18:04 jdavidb hi, chris!
18:05 Lee Nicole. i think i am gonna need a bit more coaching-  does anyone else have RSS set for new aquistions set up so I could look at it?
18:05 Lee Hi Chris
18:06 Lee cron jobs not in my job description (embarrassed sad face)
18:07 Lee :s
18:08 chris Lee: if you wanted to restrict it to certain itemtypes, or collection codes you could do this
18:11 chris http://opac.koha.catalystdemo.[…]e_dsc&format=rss2
18:11 brendan morning chris
18:15 thd-away is now known as thd
18:15 wizzyrea mornin chris
18:25 pnalon left #koha
18:29 fredericd chris: Strange. In HEAD, sypref .po files repeat comment lines several times, up to 20 times...
18:30 thd you can nevr have enough comments :)
18:31 fredericd thd: but 20 times the same comment...
18:31 chris yeah, its harmless so i left it for now
18:31 chris but that seemed to be how the translate made them
18:32 fredericd ok
18:32 thd fredericd: That is a start.  We should trick the bug into writing new different comments. :)
18:33 chris fredericd: they are all in pootle now too
18:33 fredericd or say 20 times the same thing, but differently
18:33 chris
18:34 fredericd uniq standard command can easily suppress repeated lines, but if it's on pootle...
18:35 chris yep can fix them up before the release, but the comments only appear once on pootle
18:35 chobbs joined #koha
18:35 chris (they are repeated in the file, but it doesnt show them)
18:35 chris so ill just fix them before the release and replace the files in pootle, but for now its safe to get ppl translating
18:36 chris i finished english-NZ last night  :)
18:37 Lee thanks for the link Chris, more questions later
18:37 thd chris: what differs between English and English NZ or is English not English?
18:39 jdavidb Take out a lot of the Z's, put in S's, add some extra U's....
18:39 * thd was forgetting that English had become not English under US influence
18:39 chris thd english is really english-US
18:39 chris yeah
18:40 chris change patrons to members that kinda thing
18:40 collum Noah Webster changed a bunch of spellings for Americans.  To make it easier?
18:40 fredericd jdavidb: very clear for English hobbyist
18:40 thd chris: I assume that you are still intending to reverse that for 3.4
18:40 owen collum: I think it was just as much political
18:40 collum Yep.
18:40 chris naw, its fine with the translation
18:42 thd I think that it is currently inconsistent with both English and the American dialect labeled English.  Which is problematical.
18:42 chris ok bus time
18:42 jdavidb You're expecting Americans to be consistent, thd?  Irrational.
18:42 chris back later, apologies for missing the start of the coming meeting
18:43 tomascohen left #koha
18:43 jdavidb[…]age#North_America
18:43 thd jdavidb: I am expecting programmers to be consistent.
18:43 fredericd Koha 'en' templates are not American english, airport English at best
18:46 sekjal joined #koha
18:48 thd slef: are you here?
18:49 russel joined #koha
18:51 wizzyrea lol airport english
18:51 * wizzyrea just found that funny
18:52 russel it would be lot easier to use irc on my phone if it didn't try to autocomplete irc to orchestra
18:52 nengard heh
18:52 amadan joined #koha
18:52 nengard spell check on my phone is usually pretty good - but sometimes i end up with some funny things
18:53 gmcharlt amadan: do you get anything informative if you run -b -a -z -v ?
18:56 Jo joined #koha
18:57 Jo morning all
18:57 gmcharlt hi Jo
18:57 Jo Hi Galen
18:57 Jo I just emailed the list
18:59 davi hi
18:59 amadan1 left #koha
19:00 davi thd, slef is in traveling
19:00 gbonanome joined #koha
19:00 BobB joined #koha
19:00 BobB Good morning all.
19:00 Jo Morning Bob
19:00 chris_n hello
19:00 BobB Its early here.  still dark.
19:01 Jo Volunteers / nominees for who will drive this meeting?
19:01 Jo (bags not me)
19:01 wizzyrea_mobile joined #koha
19:02 Jo early Hi Liz
19:02 wizzyrea_mobile Hello
19:02 Jo So would someone like to chair this meeting,
19:02 gmcharlt Jo: I'm willing to moderate
19:02 Jo Thanks Galen
19:02 gmcharlt so let's get this show on the road
19:03 gmcharlt first, round of introductions
19:03 * gmcharlt = Galen Charlton, 3.2 RM, Equinox
19:03 Jo Joann Ransom, Horowhenua Library Trust, NZ
19:03 wizzyrea_mobile Liz Rea, NEKLS
19:03 * owen = Owen Leonard, Nelsonville Public Library
19:03 magnus Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
19:03 russel russel garlick catalystit
19:03 jdavidb J. David Bavousett, PTFS   (kindasorta here.)
19:03 * nengard = Nicole Engard, ByWater Solutions
19:03 davi Davi Diaz, worker for
19:03 * chris_n = Chris Nighswonger, FBC
19:03 collum Garry Collum, Kenton County Public Library
19:03 jwagner Jane Wagner, PTFS
19:03 sekjal Ian Walls, formerly NYUHSL, so-to-be ByWater Solutions
19:03 fredericd fredericd: Frédéric Demians, Tamil
19:04 brendan brendan gallagher, ByWater Solutions
19:04 * brendan forgot that it was meeting time :)
19:04 gmcharlt ok, people can chime in as they show up
19:04 Lee Lee Phillips Butte Public Montana
19:04 gmcharlt the page for this meeting is[…]etingnotes10mar02
19:04 * owen notices we now have no ops
19:05 Nate Nate Curulla, ByWater Solutions
19:05 * ropuch Piotr Wejman, Biblioteka CSNE
19:05 gmcharlt and we have 5 agenda items, not counting the intros
19:05 gmcharlt first up - Report on DRAFT Horowhenua Library Trust KOHA Committee RULES
19:05 tirabo joined #koha
19:05 brendan yeah we need to get better a keeping some ops on channel
19:05 BobB Bob Birchall, Calyx
19:05 gmcharlt brendan: off-topic, but feel free to bug Si :)
19:05 Jo ok, well the Trust meet last week and accepted the Draft rules except for 1 clause which they would like to strengthen
19:06 thd Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
19:06 gmcharlt draft rules:[…]isation:hlt:rules
19:06 Jo that is the clause about eligibility.
19:06 Jo I have emailed out their suggestion to the list.
19:06 gmcharlt link to Jo's email:[…]March/022802.html
19:06 chris_n I agree with Bob that it is a bit much, but will not object to its inclusion
19:07 Jo lol - their very response to the rules :)
19:08 gmcharlt Bob's point about the trustee vs. committee member is apropos regardless
19:08 Jo so if we tweak it accordingly, ie substitute committee memebrs for Trustees we could be pretty much there I think
19:08 Jo (it was a cut and paste job)
19:08 gmcharlt I agree with chris_n and Bob about it being a bit much, but I have no objection and don't see it likely becoming a practical issue
19:08 nengard agreed
19:09 Jo but as trustees, they can't have a subcommittee of members who don't meet the eligibility criteria for the trust itself, as it binds the trust
19:09 russel +1
19:09 chris_n +1
19:09 gmcharlt one question, though - what does "a person to whom an order made under Section 151 of the Companies
19:09 gmcharlt >       Act 1993 (NZ) applies;
19:09 gmcharlt mean?
19:09 Jo NZ laws basically provide the definitions.
19:10 Jo I think that is the bankrupt one
19:10 Jo its about criminals so maybe not
19:10 Jo I
19:10 Jo I'll go look
19:10 Jo (coz heaps of people go pbankrupt)
19:10 BobB I don't know the NZ Companies Act, but it might mean someone debarred from being a Director
19:10 gmcharlt New_Zealand++ #[…]90.html#DLM320690
19:10 russel iirc it means they have been barred from being a company director
19:11 jdavidb New_Zealand++ # for lots of other reasons, too.
19:11 davi Could it be amended in next years?
19:11 Jo legislation can alwasy be amended
19:11 BobB Its only a committee we're talking about here.  It has no power to act in its own right.
19:11 Jo which is i guess why trusts point to the legiclation
19:12 Jo I guess its rules like this which compensate for the very open and enabling Trust Deed
19:12 davi I am pro direct democracy when possible
19:12 russel keep in mind that this will only apply when under hlt
19:12 Jo yep
19:12 davi Although it requires an educated population ;)
19:12 gmcharlt +1 # I see no roadblocks in the draft rules as proposed, accepted by HLT, and modified per Jo's email (the textual correction about committee members aside)
19:13 Jo Bob: will you be willing to incorporate this clause into the draft and make it so please?
19:13 thd gmcharlt: I have one concern
19:13 BobB Yes Jo, I can do that.
19:13 pnalon joined #koha
19:14 thd Bob: How many votes in a minimum quarum count as a majority?
19:15 thd BobB: How many votes in a minimum quorum count as a majority?
19:15 BobB If there are seven members, then a quorum is four so a majority is three.  the Chairman has a casting vote
19:16 gmcharlt davi: (and a reminder to all) HLT's stewardship is not necessarily permanent if the community decides to establish a Koha foundation or other non-profit entity, trust, governance agency, ????????, etc.
19:16 BobB So if it was split 2 - 2, the Chairman can choose to resolve it one way or the other, or not resolve it.
19:16 thd BobB: My concern is that if two are from the same organisation, they only need one other to have a majority in a minimum quorum
19:16 Jo HLT would much prefer a seperate Koha foundation be established - but happy to be temporary guardians
19:16 gmcharlt thd: seven days written notice of meetings should avoid game playing with quorums
19:17 davi sounds good gmcharlt
19:17 Jo Remember too, that in the worst case scenario HLT can sack the committee if they think its in the best interests of the community
19:17 thd gmcharlt: and the rule about no more than 30% of members with the same business relationship
19:18 Jo (they never would unless it was the will of the community I am certain)
19:18 thd thank you Jo
19:18 thd I am satisfied that the monarch can intervene in case of extreme danger :)
19:18 chris_n hehe
19:18 * gmcharlt salutes HLT, our benevolent dictator ;)
19:19 * chris_n wonders what he would look like in a sack :)
19:19 gmcharlt OK, I think we have a finalization of the draft rules (or rather, we will once BobB updates it)
19:19 davi 30% is a good rule to add too
19:20 gmcharlt davi: it's in there already
19:20 chris back
19:20 BobB davi: Its there.
19:20 davi ack
19:20 thd davi: 30% is there for the total members
19:21 gmcharlt so to give a statement of the will of the community, can we have +1/0/-1 for the draft rules as discussed?
19:21 Jo +1
19:21 chris_n +1
19:21 russel +1
19:21 BobB +1
19:21 magnus +1
19:21 pnalon +1
19:21 thd daivi: my concern had been that 30% of seven rounded down is half of a quorum
19:21 owen +1
19:21 collum +1
19:21 Lee +1
19:21 nengard +1
19:22 gmcharlt +1
19:22 Jo so 30% should equal 4?
19:22 Jo not 3?
19:22 thd +1 although, if the monarch ever has to intervene then the rules will need reconsideration
19:22 davi thd, well, at least it is not a quorum
19:22 davi half of one
19:23 sekjal +1
19:23 davi It is true that to represent the _community_ a better valance should be set
19:23 davi The more diversity the better
19:24 gmcharlt davi: as with so much else in Koha, it ultimately depends on who shows up
19:24 davi So, maybe 20% ?
19:24 davi gmcharlt, I know, but evolution is being good. We are setting a good base
19:24 Jo its only words, but to be honest the way the TRust works is by consensus.
19:24 BobB I think we need to bear in mind the limited purpose of the committee.  Its  role is not the governance of the community.
19:24 Jo In 10 years I have only ever seen 1 issue come to a vote and be divisive
19:24 chris the other thing to remember is, the trust wont be governance
19:25 chris BobB: *snap*
19:25 chris its a place to hold community property, its not going to be running the project
19:25 Jo and anything the subcommittee proposes has to be approved by the trust.
19:25 davi Should be a 20% be a better balance?
19:25 chris 30 is fine
19:26 davi ack
19:26 BobB The risk of two people from the same organisation being on the committee is low.  The risk of them then behaving badly is even lower, imho.
19:26 gmcharlt the commitee is seven members tops, so it's the difference bweteen 1 and 2
19:26 chris like i say, its not doing governance, i dont think its worth overengineering something just for the sake of it
19:26 IrmaCalyx joined #koha
19:26 thd Jo: which vote was the divisive one?
19:27 gmcharlt under those circumstances, I think we're ready to move onto the next agenda item
19:27 davi So it looks good as an start point
19:27 gmcharlt which is
19:27 gmcharlt #
19:27 gmcharlt Report on status of negotiations over assignment of trademarks and domains.
19:27 Jo zero to report.
19:27 Jo no communication what so ever of any sort.
19:27 Jo my emails disapear into ether :(
19:27 wizzyrea_mobile Sigh
19:28 Jo thd: whether to develop Kete or not
19:28 davi Are some of our question to them pending of an answer?
19:28 thd davi: less than 2 may not allow seven people to be found who would show up sadly
19:28 gmcharlt davi: all of them are, AFAIK
19:28 Jo just the one asking them to give back the community assets :)
19:28 Jo the only one we've asked
19:28 BobB Jo: does the Trust yet hold any community property?
19:28 davi gmcharlt, I see
19:29 Jo other than, no. although EU trademark stuff is in process
19:29 davi gmcharlt,  What next to do?
19:29 gmcharlt that brings us to our next agenda item, possible suggestions on unresolved negotiations
19:29 chris i think we stop
19:29 gmcharlt from my POV, I see no reason to expect any further word from LibLime
19:30 Jo I have heard from paul Poulain.
19:30 BobB Apart from Liblime, are there any other holders we would like to hear from?
19:30 chris_n becomes a permanent home then?
19:30 Jo his opinion is that we have no hope of retrieving over forthcoming months.
19:30 chris chris_n: i think we wait and see what happens with liblime
19:30 davi Proposal: Build on, and announce.  Then announce later on next release.
19:30 davi too.
19:30 thd there are other parties BobB
19:31 chris BobB: ptfs hold and
19:31 thd LibLime is merely the most important
19:31 chris potentially talking to them
19:31 Jo I fear that with the press of a key, just to spite the Koha community, we could lose access to a bunch of stuff residing on
19:31 chris yeah theres nothing on there we need
19:31 chris its all backed up
19:31 davi I think we should announce as soon as possible that is out of control of Koha community, and that is the new way to go
19:31 owen But the wiki and bugzilla...
19:31 gmcharlt chris: including the bugs database?
19:32 chris_n we can move them
19:32 chris_n the data that is
19:32 chris gmcharlt: it was, probably need a recent one
19:32 davi Jo, migrate-copy as soon as possible
19:32 russ davi: might be a bit heavy handed at this stage
19:32 thd I would volunteer to migrate the wiki assuming my troubles with a recent injury are over
19:32 nengard also there is - right?
19:32 gmcharlt yep
19:32 gmcharlt but git is trivial to recreate
19:32 nengard got it
19:33 chris yup, tis the wiki and bugs
19:33 davi russ, It seems we have already back up. That is good news
19:33 Jo Paul gives our support to take decisive action to move to if that is the decision we make
19:34 Jo and then announce it widely and loudly
19:34 nengard as a side note - my upcoming open source book only links to koha-community :) not
19:34 gmcharlt I agree that we should move forward with, with one proviso - a clear statement that is, of right, community property
19:34 Lee IMHO the sooner we move the less confusion for new Koha users
19:34 Jo Lee: I agree
19:34 wizzyrea_mobile Im working on the google rank actively
19:34 davi great nengard
19:35 Lee hee hee
19:35 Jo and a clear statement about the relationship / status between the 2 domains needs to be made too.
19:35 chris yes, i agree with gmcharlt
19:35 gmcharlt Jo: agreed
19:35 chris_n +1
19:35 nengard +1
19:35 wizzyrea_mobile Jo: there kind of is already
19:35 Lee a generous may also
19:35 Jo do we want a formal motion put to the meeting?
19:35 Jo (its quite a big step "
19:35 thd +1
19:35 gmcharlt yes
19:35 Lee lets vote
19:35 gmcharlt I move that we migrate all websites and services to
19:36 chris_n I second
19:36 nengard +1
19:36 owen +1
19:36 Jo +1
19:36 thd +1
19:36 Lee +1
19:36 brendan +1
19:36 collum +1
19:36 davi gmcharlt, Each time we write ( we should state that they are the bad guys, creating customer locking ...
19:36 hdl_laptop +1
19:36 magnus +1
19:36 wizzyrea_mobile +1
19:36 Jo paul Poulain +1
19:36 sekjal +1
19:36 BobB +1
19:36 pnalon +1
19:36 gmcharlt davi: more precisely, isn't the problem itself; don't want to hurt our own name; it's the current holders
19:36 * hdl_laptop Henri-Damien LAURENT, BibLibre for the record
19:36 davi You are right gmcharlt
19:37 BobB However, lets not denigrate Liblime in doing so.  Calm statements of facts.  Not wanting to burn bridges, as far as possible.
19:37 thd davi: calling people bad may be true but it generally does not help persuade  and seems especially unconvincing wwhen thhey have been good in the past
19:37 Lee is archieval community is the future
19:37 wizzyrea_mobile on a practical level someone will have to properly host the dns
19:37 davi So, include always the name of such bad entities.  Could you repeat here again the bad name of such bad entity?
19:37 thd BobB++
19:37 russ err so we are giving up all hope of getting back to then?
19:38 gmcharlt russ: hope of getting it via negotiations with LibLime
19:38 thd russ: not giving up all hope
19:38 thd gmcharlt++ sadly
19:38 wizzyrea_mobile We just really need a place we have access to to post news
19:38 Lee think of it as rebranding
19:38 russ so migrate to koha-community, hope to get back some time, then migrate back?
19:38 gmcharlt russ: ideally, yes
19:39 chris yes
19:39 gmcharlt well, not ideally, but you know hwat I mean
19:39 russ gmcharlt: yep
19:39 wizzyrea_mobile Or just use one and redirect
19:39 pnalon yes
19:39 Lee +1 Liz
19:39 cm joined #koha
19:39 richard joined #koha
19:39 davi wizzyrea_mobile, post copies of the same article at several ones, redit, dig, social networks and so on
19:39 gmcharlt ok, that brings us straight into the next agenda item
19:39 gmcharlt #
19:39 gmcharlt Next issues if negotiations have concluded.
19:40 gmcharlt as I see it, what we have facing us is now a simple practical matter of getting the various services recreated
19:40 thd gmcharlt: just to be clear there are still parties with whom to negotiate
19:40 nengard recreated and promoted well enough to bring new koha users to the right place
19:41 wizzyrea ok back at keyboard whew
19:41 gmcharlt thd: BibLibre's transfer of the EU copyright to HLT is not a problem AFAIK
19:41 davi I would include a <div> in koha-community asking to get back to community control, but stating we do not have in any hurry. Up to them, LibLime
19:41 Jo paperwork filed re EU koha stuff
19:41 wizzyrea davi: I would really, really rather leave koha-community as apolitical as possible
19:41 gmcharlt which leaves as outstanding issues some points of discussion with PTFS, which I suggest we ask Jo and HLT to conitnue to pursue
19:41 wizzyrea_mobi-1 joined #koha
19:42 wizzyrea just keep the hight ground
19:42 thd gmcharlt; I meant various domains held by businesses with Koha in the name
19:42 Lee +1 Liz
19:42 Jo not Jo and HLT anymore : The Koha Subcommittee
19:42 davi wizzyrea, It is not political, It is informing users
19:42 * owen agrees with wizzyrea
19:42 thd gmcharlt; and any other types of registrations
19:42 Jo wizzyrea : I agree
19:42 russ wizzyrea: +1
19:42 wizzyrea as gets more and more out of date, and koha-community has updated and good content, informing people won't be necessary
19:43 Lee agreed
19:43 nengard thought of another url -
19:43 chris_n wizzyrea++ # the high ground is the best ground
19:43 davi wizzyrea, Maybe you are right
19:43 gmcharlt wizzyrea++ # we're on the mainstream side of the fork, in any event
19:43 wizzyrea and, frankly, it looks bad to denigrate one sector of our own community
19:44 wizzyrea even if they are <things we cannot say in public>
19:44 Jo so where we are up to again sorry - lost the thread
19:44 davi ok, I see
19:44 wizzyrea like it or not LL is still in our community, to some extent.
19:45 davi are they giving back?
19:45 gmcharlt Jo: the current agenda item is #
19:45 gmcharlt Next issues if negotiations have concluded.
19:45 wizzyrea their copyright notice is in zillions of our files
19:45 Jo thanks
19:45 thd wizzyrea: I think that is something to like
19:46 davi wizzyrea, But are they continuing to give back?
19:46 gmcharlt so as far as practical next steps are concerned, we have the following services to recreate
19:46 gmcharlt main website # NEKLS and wizzyrea are doing that right now
19:46 gmcharlt bugs database
19:46 thd wizzyrea: in the community even somewhat is helpful
19:46 gmcharlt wiki
19:46 gmcharlt contribs
19:46 gmcharlt git & gitweb
19:46 Jo can we move on please folks (sorry but I have leave very soon)
19:46 * wizzyrea lets it die ;)
19:46 BobB Two issues are being discussed : and gathering community property from others than Liblime
19:47 gmcharlt so at this point, I'd like to call for volunteers for people to host subdomains
19:47 thd I have much experience setting up and modifying dokuwiki
19:47 wizzyrea_mobi-2 joined #koha
19:47 gmcharlt and to distribute them internationally
19:47 gmcharlt forgot one - translations
19:47 * wizzyrea notes that there will need to be some changes re: DNS hosting before they can go up
19:47 russ gmcharlt: chris and i would need to talk to our directors here first
19:47 chris thats already hosted offsite, so that would just be dns
19:48 gmcharlt ok, then I propose we move this discussion onto the mailing lists
19:48 chris (
19:48 chris yep sounds good
19:48 russ gmcharlt: thanks
19:48 wizzyrea thd++ for docuwiki expertise
19:48 nengard gmcharlt speaking of the lists - there is also :)
19:48 gmcharlt so then regarding the of gathering other community property, I suggest we ask HLT to report back during the next meeting
19:49 wizzyrea contribs we could do as a subdomain of the existing koha-community
19:49 chris nengard: also hosted offsite
19:49 gmcharlt nengard: BibLibre controls, easy enough to add an additional name
19:49 nengard awesome
19:49 chris so another dns thing, like translate
19:49 chris its only the ones hosted at LL taht are a problem
19:49 Lee Butte has server space but limited tech support
19:49 gmcharlt well, also the issue that LL controls top-level DNS for
19:50 hdl_laptop gmcharlt: we host
19:50 brendan left #koha
19:50 hdl_laptop But DNS is hosted by LL
19:50 thd I hope to avoid extra tedious copying of content
19:50 davi Who control the parent  That is to say, do we have control of if we do not have control of its parent
19:50 gmcharlt davi: that would be LibLime
19:50 chris davi: not the dns, but the site yes
19:50 wizzyrea_mobile left #koha
19:50 Jo (I'm inclined to ask for an amenesty on all Koha property: just return it - no questions asked :)
19:50 wizzyrea jo++
19:51 davi chris, So it can be switch via DNS change IP
19:51 Lee lol
19:51 nengard Jo++
19:51 magnus Jo++
19:51 gmcharlt Jo++ # hope it works :)
19:51 thd Jo: amnesty?
19:51 davi Also, all would be less confusion than some and other not
19:52 hdl_laptop davi++
19:52 davi A complete re-branding
19:52 wizzyrea_mobile joined #koha
19:52 Lee I think I said that...
19:52 hdl_laptop But we could give back lists.
19:52 davi Forget about up to we get it back on control
19:52 hdl_laptop quite quickly.
19:52 gmcharlt I think we're veering into chatter now
19:52 schuster joined #koha
19:52 gbonanome left #koha
19:52 gmcharlt let's set the time for the next meeting
19:52 BobB thd: A general pardon of past offences granted by government
19:53 Jo (thd: was a joke ... we run amnesty's on library books)
19:53 thd Jo+1
19:53 gmcharlt I propose 6 April 2010 at 19:00 UTC+0
19:53 chris_n +1
19:53 Jo cool
19:54 Lee +1
19:54 magnus +1
19:54 davi There is not better announcement than leave and go to
19:54 pnalon left #koha
19:54 davi +1   6 April 2010
19:55 gmcharlt davi: yeah, but that should probably be the *last* subsite we change the name of, as people do get tetchy about messing with their email settings
19:55 davi ack gmcharlt
19:55 wizzyrea tetchy, i like that
19:55 chris_n grrrr
19:55 russel left #koha
19:56 wizzyrea_mobi-1 left #koha
19:56 davi It is good stay in for some time to direct people to new
19:56 gmcharlt ok, thanks all - I declare this meeting done and Jo free to run away and leave us ;)
19:56 Jo thanks folks - gotta run sorry
19:57 wizzyrea bye jo
19:57 owen Thank you Jo
19:57 Lee thanks Jo
19:57 Jo nick /joaway
19:57 chris_n bye Jo
19:57 Lee thanks for chairing gmc
19:57 wizzyrea_mobi-1 joined #koha
19:57 wizzyrea lol really?
19:57 * wizzyrea looks around for her evil twin
19:58 chris_n quite mobile today Liz?
19:58 BobB Thanks all.  Bye
19:58 wizzyrea lol apparently... my phone has gone crazy... it's off and locked!!
19:58 wizzyrea_mobi-1 left #koha
19:58 wizzyrea wow that was nuts
19:58 chris_n hehe
19:59 * wizzyrea is unnerved
19:59 gmcharlt wizzyrea: run, run fast if it is getting its cellular service from SkyNet
20:00 wizzyrea ATT, same thing.
20:00 * gmcharlt shivers
20:00 cm left #koha
20:01 wizzyrea_mobi-2 left #koha
20:01 wizzyrea ok, so practical
20:01 wizzyrea DNS: the registrar's hosting isn't all too flexible
20:02 chris i thought katipo offered to host the dns?
20:02 wizzyrea oh, well problem solved then :()
20:02 wizzyrea :)_
20:02 wizzyrea sorry, i was on my phone reading, I might have missed that
20:03 chris that was last meeting
20:03 wizzyrea hm. As far as I know the DNS is still hosted by the registrar
20:03 brendan joined #koha
20:03 richard gah. sorry i forgot to ask si about it
20:03 wizzyrea richard++ ok, mystery solved
20:03 wizzyrea :D
20:04 BobB quit
20:04 BobB left #koha
20:05 nengard wizzyrea to help with that google rank i changed every link to on my blog to koha-community - i also updated the facebook & linkedin pages :)
20:05 wizzyrea ty ty
20:06 nengard in FL
20:06 nengard oops - wrong window
20:06 wizzyrea_mobile left #koha
20:07 Lee chris see my verison on other channel
20:07 chris yep
20:09 bgkriegel left #koha
20:10 * magnus sees as hit #9 in a google-search for "koha" - not too bad?
20:10 * owen has been trying to chase down links on
20:10 chris its 3rd for koha ils
20:15 magnus has both and in the sidebar, but only at the bottom - should we remove
20:16 gmcharlt magnus: no - that would be a NPOV violation from wikipedia's point of view
20:16 magnus gmcharlt: ok
20:16 magnus add at the bottom, then?
20:17 gmcharlt yep
20:20 wizzyrea do we want to change the Temp home statement, gmcharlt?
20:21 gmcharlt wizzyrea: yes, we should
20:22 * gmcharlt plays rock, paper, scissors with wizzyrea
20:22 wizzyrea you lose, I already did it ;)
20:23 gmcharlt though I think we should say something about today's decision as well, if nothing else to point to the IRC log
20:23 gmcharlt I'll do that as a comment to that post
20:23 wizzyrea ok sounds good
20:24 wizzyrea I just took out all references to "temporary"
20:24 wizzyrea and I think I'll unlink
20:25 sekjal left #koha
20:27 gmcharlt k, comment posted
20:28 IrmaCalyx left #koha
20:28 wizzyrea gmcharlt++
20:29 jdavidb left #koha
20:31 nengard magnus - read my mind - i was in there editing the page you should refresh it
20:31 magnus nengard: goody, i got sidetracked on something else
20:32 schuster Question - I have my 3.2 database loaded but am having trouble getting the zebra index to run.  When I do -b -w it just sits there and acts like it's doing something...
20:33 magnus nengard: gmcharlt thought removing completely might be a bad idea, i think...
20:33 nengard well that page has nothing up to date on it - so i removed it
20:33 chris yeah wikipedia wont like that
20:33 nengard it's not the official site
20:33 nengard you guys can add it back - but it's not the official site - the community just said so
20:33 chris_n schuster: add -v
20:34 chris_n and are you running the script as your kohauser?
20:34 owen left #koha
20:34 gmcharlt nengard: as I told magnus, that's going to be considered a NPOV violation by wikipedia regulars
20:34 schuster AH!!!  -v +++
20:35 nengard NPOV?
20:35 magnus nengard: i agree with you so i wont change it, but i know too little about the inner workings of wikipedia...
20:35 gmcharlt neutral point of view
20:35 schuster Guess that maybe needs to be added to the INSTALL.debian-lenny instructions?
20:35 nengard but it's not nuetral - i'll add a reference to it to show that it's official
20:36 gmcharlt heh - define official - it's official to me and thee, but would be contested by others
20:36 wizzyrea nengard that's the point, wikipedia articles are *supposed* to be neutral
20:36 gmcharlt i.e., it may not be a big deal, but don't be surprised if the wikipedia change gets reverted
20:36 nengard i'll put a reference in
20:36 nengard and i put a lot of edits to update things - not just that link
20:37 wizzyrea and whoa, about sekjal joining bywater!? That's so cool!
20:37 magnus yeah, i noticed that too - nice!
20:39 nengard we're excited!!! :)
20:39 richard left #koha
20:41 nengard reference added to wikipedia page
20:42 Lee :)
20:42 Lee later peeps
20:42 Lee left #koha
20:43 schuster gmcharlt - so last night I added a comment to log 4151 - about some other typo stuff, would you prefer a new log or just keep commenting there?
20:43 gmcharlt schuster: add to 4151
20:44 schuster ok thanks.  There is a log 4146 that I created dealing with dependancies too that is probably a duplicate to what is in 4151...  Do you want me to compare and edit 4151 and then close the other?
20:44 schuster bug 4151
20:44 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4151 blocker, P5, ---,, ASSIGNED, Document new perl modules for those upgrading
20:44 schuster bug 4146
20:44 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4146 major, P5, ---,, NEW, dependancies needed for installation
20:44 gmcharlt yep, please merge the bugs
20:45 schuster ok will do ..
20:47 richard joined #koha
20:51 magnus left #koha
20:52 jwagner left #koha
20:52 Genji joined #koha
20:52 schuster Whoo who!  Squished a bug without looking!  ...
20:52 schuster ;)
20:53 schuster off to the dentist...  thanks everyone have a great night!
20:53 schuster left #koha
20:54 * gmcharlt sees that schuster has made other plans
20:55 nicomo left #koha
21:05 bgkriegel joined #koha
21:09 brendan @wunder 93117
21:09 munin brendan: The current temperature in Northwest Goleta, Goleta, California is 16.3�C (1:08 PM PST on March 02, 2010). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 68%. Dew Point: 10.0�C. Pressure: 30.01 in 1016.1 hPa (Steady).
21:10 wizzyrea oh, it's the weather time of day
21:10 ebegin left #koha
21:15 biglego left #koha
21:15 moodaepo @wunder 56001
21:15 munin moodaepo: The current temperature in South on Monks, Mankato, Minnesota is 2.2�C (3:11 PM CST on March 02, 2010). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 51%. Dew Point: -7.0�C. Windchill: -1.0�C. Pressure: 30.12 in 1019.9 hPa (Steady).
21:16 moodaepo Yes it got warmer! Thanks Sun.
21:16 nengard left #koha
21:22 bgkriegel @wunder 87344
21:22 munin bgkriegel: Error: No such location could be found.
21:30 psychokiller joined #koha
21:31 psychokiller hello
21:31 chris talking heads fan? :)
21:31 psychokiller im amazed that there are some many people here
21:31 psychokiller yes and to be honest i feel like one
21:31 psychokiller after trying to install kohan on ubuntu
21:32 chris what version?
21:32 psychokiller any help provided here ?
21:32 psychokiller latest version of Koha and Ubuntu too
21:32 chris so 3.0.5 ?
21:32 psychokiller im stuck with step 5
21:32 psychokiller of the install readme
21:33 chris the INSTALL.ubuntu one?
21:33 * chris is checking he is reading the same thing
21:33 chris right, for step 5
21:33 psychokiller one minute
21:34 psychokiller thats actually step 4
21:34 chris it is better to follow INSTALL.debian-lenny, option 2
21:34 chris (configure and start zebra)
21:34 psychokiller Configure and start Apache     $ sudo ln -s /etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf /etc/apache2/sites-available/koha     (note that the path to koha-httpd.conf may be different depending on your     installation choices)
21:34 chris ah apache
21:34 wizzyrea Ah yea
21:34 chris right
21:35 psychokiller yes ?
21:35 psychokiller whats right ?
21:35 wizzyrea did you do a dev or standard install?
21:35 psychokiller dont know about that
21:35 psychokiller i guess i did a dev
21:35 psychokiller im new on ubuntu I was guided by a fellow
21:35 psychokiller up to now but he had to leave
21:36 psychokiller they put him in a mental hospital
21:36 bgkriegel psyckokiller: you downloaded a tarball or use git
21:36 psychokiller i downloaded this :
21:36 wizzyrea hopefully not because of ubuntu
21:37 psychokiller
21:37 psychokiller the first one
21:37 psychokiller well he is familiar with ubuntu
21:37 psychokiller but i was joking
21:37 wizzyrea oh, 3.0.2?
21:37 psychokiller so where is my APACHE directory ?
21:37 psychokiller i have none
21:37 wizzyrea usually /etc/apache2
21:37 psychokiller i installed XAMPP
21:37 wizzyrea OH
21:38 psychokiller but no apache directory
21:38 psychokiller doesnt work with XAMPP ?
21:38 wizzyrea xampp on ubuntu?
21:38 psychokiller it needs plain old LAMP
21:38 psychokiller yes XAMPP on UBUNTU it can be done
21:38 wizzyrea same thing, just weird paths
21:38 psychokiller it works
21:38 psychokiller so what can i do ?
21:39 psychokiller please im begging
21:39 * wizzyrea is here to help
21:39 psychokiller i need this for my degree project
21:39 bgkriegel there is no /etc/apache2 ??
21:39 psychokiller no
21:39 wizzyrea sok, we feel ya
21:39 psychokiller i installed XAMPP
21:39 wizzyrea we'll get there, let me check out xampp real quicky like
21:39 psychokiller not plain LAMP
21:40 * wizzyrea hasn't used it in a while
21:40 bgkriegel ok, do you know where are the configuration files for your web server?
21:40 psychokiller i assume the Control Panel
21:40 psychokiller will point me to them
21:40 psychokiller lets see
21:40 wizzyrea is there a /lampp/etc/ directory?
21:41 wizzyrea can you 'locate httpd.conf'
21:41 wizzyrea or are you gui ubuntu only
21:41 psychokiller i did
21:41 psychokiller there is etc
21:41 psychokiller and its in there
21:42 bgkriegel just /etc/httpd.conf or in a directory?
21:42 psychokiller so what do i do ?
21:42 psychokiller its opt/lampp/etc/
21:43 wizzyrea ok, can you 'locate koha-httpd.conf' ?
21:43 psychokiller in the terminal ?
21:43 wizzyrea that's the easiest, i think
21:44 psychokiller i get nothinh
21:44 wizzyrea ok... here's the hard truth:
21:44 psychokiller i can take it
21:45 wizzyrea 1. the istructions weren't written for xampp, so that immediately makes it much harder
21:45 wizzyrea 2. it really works better if you go straight LAMP, and it's really not hard to configure
21:45 psychokiller is there a 3. ?
21:46 wizzyrea that said, I propose you do the following:
21:46 psychokiller aha
21:46 wizzyrea download the latest ubuntu server
21:46 wizzyrea pick the LAMP option
21:46 Lee joined #koha
21:46 wizzyrea and try the instructions again
21:47 wizzyrea we will have a MUCH easier time trying to help you
21:47 wizzyrea :)
21:47 psychokiller so do i need to unnistall XAMPP ?
21:47 wizzyrea i'm not sure, but it probably wouldn't hurt
21:47 psychokiller so where can i find LAMP ?
21:48 wizzyrea, if you don't want to dedicate an entire computer to it
21:48 wizzyrea erm
21:48 tirabo left #koha
21:48 wizzyrea LAMP is linux/apache/mysql/php
21:48 psychokiller i know that
21:48 psychokiller so no package ?
21:48 chris yeah but you dont want php
21:48 psychokiller i have to install one at a time ?
21:49 wizzyrea when you are running the installer from the CD for ubuntu server, one of the options is "LAMP server"
21:49 chris not for koha anyway
21:49 psychokiller i do need PHP
21:49 psychokiller for other reasons
21:49 wizzyrea he might though ;)
21:49 psychokiller one of the options is this  ?
21:49 psychokiller haven't seen it
21:49 wizzyrea plus, as I have said many times, ubuntu server installer, for nubs, is win
21:49 psychokiller but anyways are you telling me i have to re-install 9.10 ?
21:49 wizzyrea (no offense)
21:50 psychokiller conlusion , you are telling me to do this :1
21:50 psychokiller Reinstall Ubuntu 9.10
21:51 wizzyrea yes, or try it in a virtualbox, if you don't feel like wiping
21:51 psychokiller oh my god
21:51 psychokiller i've already installed it 2 times
21:51 wizzyrea so the project is due tomorrow then
21:51 psychokiller so i better prepare a ladder
21:51 psychokiller a rope
21:51 wizzyrea !!
21:52 bgkriegel you can try to install the requiered package individually: apache2, php-mysql, mysql-server
21:52 wizzyrea ^^
21:52 psychokiller well thats what LAMP is , isn;t ?
21:52 bgkriegel yes
21:52 bgkriegel but on standard paths
21:53 psychokiller well how do i uninstall XAMPP from Ubuntu ? does it take 4 hours too ?
21:53 bgkriegel rm -rf /opt/lampp
21:53 psychokiller that's it ?
21:53 psychokiller it can't be that GOOD ?
21:53 psychokiller oh please GOD !!!!
21:53 bgkriegel yes, it's all on tha path
21:53 psychokiller please
21:54 bgkriegel but tou don't need to uninstall
21:54 bgkriegel simply stop it: /opt/lampp/lampp stop
21:54 psychokiller i dont ?
21:54 psychokiller and there isnt going to be a conflict ?
21:54 bgkriegel no if it remains stopped
21:55 wizzyrea not if you stop it
21:55 psychokiller ok
21:55 psychokiller i know have to get some TUTORIALS on how to install
21:55 psychokiller every single part of LAMP
21:55 psychokiller dont think there something in the greek ubuntu forum
21:55 psychokiller for that
21:55 psychokiller oh lord
21:57 wizzyrea that's why we propose the LAMP option on Ubuntu server install
21:57 wizzyrea it's working pretty much out of the box.
21:57 bgkriegel as wizzyrea told you, if you install ubuntu server it simply as select LAMP server on the installation screen
21:57 psychokiller can't do a reinstall
21:57 psychokiller i didnt see that selection to be honest
21:57 wizzyrea did you do server or desktop?
21:58 psychokiller is there a tutorial handy for LAMP installation
21:58 psychokiller i think i did desktop
21:58 wizzyrea
21:58 wizzyrea that would be why you didn't see it
21:59 psychokiller oh lord
21:59 psychokiller so you are all librarians ?
22:00 psychokiller web developers working on libraries ?
22:00 wizzyrea all of the above
22:00 psychokiller *in libraries
22:00 wizzyrea developers, interested parties
22:00 wizzyrea is this for library school?
22:00 psychokiller that's nice
22:01 psychokiller do you steal books from the libraries ?
22:01 wizzyrea no, we check them out, like normal people
22:01 psychokiller lol
22:01 psychokiller but you are the masters
22:01 psychokiller who can tell if you checked them out or not ?
22:01 wizzyrea with great power comes great responsibility
22:02 psychokiller well actually im studying in a university in the Digital Systems department
22:02 psychokiller and doing my senior project
22:02 psychokiller we call it here Degree project
22:02 wizzyrea Ahhh
22:03 psychokiller its building an e-library
22:03 psychokiller and i want to pursue after my first degree
22:03 psychokiller a post-degree course on librarianship
22:04 Jo left #koha
22:04 psychokiller so i wanted to check out some open source library software before
22:05 psychokiller starting to build my site
22:05 psychokiller well no greek uni that i know of uses koha but
22:05 psychokiller oh well
22:05 psychokiller does koha reign only in New Zealand ?
22:06 wizzyrea no sir
22:06 wizzyrea
22:06 wizzyrea in fact you  may be interested in
22:06 wizzyrea which is a much better resource than, at the moment
22:06 wizzyrea (for one, it's up to date)
22:07 brendan nice plug wizzyrea_
22:07 brendan wizzyrea
22:07 psychokiller oh my god !
22:07 brendan morelinks++
22:07 psychokiller do you people no about a place called Europe ?
22:07 psychokiller it's where civilization started
22:07 psychokiller no one uses Koha in Europe ?
22:07 chris bzzt that was africa
22:07 richard lol
22:08 chris and yes lots of people use Koha in Europe
22:08 psychokiller no it wasnt africa
22:08 wizzyrea they just aren't on that map
22:08 psychokiller anyway
22:08 chris civilisation != white people
22:08 psychokiller nope
22:09 psychokiller civilisation = first written documents
22:09 chris lol
22:09 psychokiller it started in mesopotamia
22:09 psychokiller and egypt
22:09 chris egypt is in africa
22:09 psychokiller 3500 bc
22:09 psychokiller well mesopotamia is actually the
22:10 psychokiller established first place for civilization
22:10 chris and id dispute that writing is the measure of civilisation
22:10 chris but that's an argument for philosophers not me
22:10 psychokiller but oh well lot of what we now call western civilization started in this dreadfull place that i know live
22:10 psychokiller that i *now live
22:11 chris there is even a koha greek site
22:11 psychokiller yes i saw that too
22:11 psychokiller dont know who the hell translate it
22:11 psychokiller is there an email of that guy ?
22:11 hdl_laptop left #koha
22:11 chris its a woman
22:12 wizzyrea, batting 1k there
22:12 wizzyrea So
22:12 psychokiller it is ?
22:12 psychokiller well she didnt translate much to be honest
22:12 psychokiller lol
22:12 wizzyrea 1. download ubuntu server
22:12 Lee left #koha
22:12 * chris heads out
22:12 wizzyrea 2. pick the LAMP option
22:13 wizzyrea 3. come back when you've got a stable, standard environment
22:13 wizzyrea and we can help you
22:13 psychokiller where is 1. ?
22:14 bgkriegel
22:14 psychokiller yes
22:15 wizzyrea ^^
22:15 wizzyrea bgkriegel: you're just *that* much faster than me ;)
22:15 bgkriegel :)
22:15 psychokiller oh my god i just remembered does this mean i have to set up AGAIN my internet connection with an ethernet cable ?
22:15 Genji use virtualbox.
22:16 bgkriegel keep a copy of /etc/network/interfaces
22:17 wizzyrea ^^
22:18 psychokiller no such dir
22:19 psychokiller ok found it
22:19 psychokiller sorry
22:19 bgkriegel no problem
22:19 bgkriegel in that file is the network configuration
22:19 psychokiller really ?
22:19 wizzyrea yep
22:19 psychokiller its small
22:19 wizzyrea linux is cool like that :P
22:20 psychokiller and what do i do it ?
22:20 psychokiller i store in a usb drive and then copy it to my new installation ?
22:20 wizzyrea pretty much
22:20 psychokiller its too good to be true
22:21 psychokiller ill give it a try anyway
22:21 psychokiller so  i have a question suppose you want to check out a book
22:21 psychokiller and you just do that
22:22 psychokiller and someone comes in and wants the book you borrowed
22:22 psychokiller what do you do ?
22:22 wizzyrea they can put a hold on it.
22:22 psychokiller but YOU ARE THE LIBRARIAN
22:22 wizzyrea and the next time it's checked in, the staff member will get a notification that the next person in line gets the book
22:23 psychokiller do you scan books from your library ?
22:24 bgkriegel to make an electronic copy?
22:24 psychokiller no to illegally upload them on internet
22:24 wizzyrea psychokiller: to circumvent library policies, as a staff member, would be unethical and unfair to the patrons
22:25 wizzyrea no, libraries do not do that
22:25 wizzyrea our patrons... on the other hand...
22:25 psychokiller im not talking about libraries
22:26 psychokiller im talking about librarians off papers
22:27 psychokiller well sometimes scanning a book that's not on the market anymore
22:27 psychokiller is a contribution to civilization
22:27 psychokiller even the writers are happy when you do that
22:28 psychokiller ... so i came across with another opensource software
22:28 psychokiller called greenstone
22:28 psychokiller or something
22:29 psychokiller it wasn't that exciting
22:29 wizzyrea yep
22:30 johnindy joined #koha
22:30 psychokiller that was from New Zealand too however
22:30 bankhead left #koha
22:30 wizzyrea yep, lots of good stuff there
22:30 wizzyrea hey john
22:30 wizzyrea indy*
22:58 pianohackr|work joined #koha
23:01 bankhead joined #koha
23:02 chris hi pianohackr|work
23:02 pianohackr|work Hi, chris
23:02 chris you all healed up now?
23:02 brendan hey pianohackr|work
23:02 brendan :)
23:03 pianohackr|work Hi :)
23:11 Genji left #koha
23:11 Genji joined #koha
23:25 CGI799 joined #koha
23:26 CGI799 left #koha
23:35 chobbs left #koha
23:43 chris_n nice; Breeding's releases use
23:51 davi left #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary