IRC log for #koha, 2022-10-26

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
01:12 fridolin joined #koha
01:39 mtj bug 24387!
01:40 huginn` Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=24387 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, RESOLVED FIXED, Rename News tool
02:45 Samslibrary joined #koha
02:45 Samslibrary hello
03:45 tuxayo Samslibrary: hi :)
03:47 tubaclarinet[m] Samslibrary:  Hello.
03:47 tuxayo davidnind around? The tomorrow's meeting is missing from the calendar.
03:47 tuxayo IIRC you have write access to it
06:07 reiveune joined #koha
06:07 reiveune hello
06:15 fridolin joined #koha
06:28 cait joined #koha
06:32 cait1 joined #koha
06:47 alex_ joined #koha
06:48 alex_ Bonjour
07:29 ashimema Joubu around?
07:33 Joubu yes
07:33 ashimema I just stuck a patch for the t/lib/Mocks/ stuff onto bug 31162.. however, my patch only fixes the navigational bit.. there's more to do
07:33 huginn` Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=31162 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Pushed to master , Add a clear cataloguing module home page
07:34 ashimema I don't understand how the form_submit_ok works.. how does it 'count' forms so you select the right one.. something else going on there
07:34 Joubu form_submit_ok?
07:35 Joubu submit_form_ok
07:36 Joubu it's form_number
07:36 Joubu which I guess is the nth <form> nodes in the DOM
07:36 ashimema indeed
07:37 ashimema hmm.. I didn't touch the pages themselves
07:37 ashimema oh.. I'm misinterprettying
07:37 ashimema the submit happens OK
07:37 ashimema it's the next step..
07:37 Joubu that's certainly coming from bug 27421
07:37 ashimema ah..
07:37 huginn` Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27421 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Pushed to master , Porting tools/ to BackgroundJob
07:37 ashimema I bet that Kyles one
07:37 ashimema yes
07:37 Joubu if this is failing for more than 1 month
07:38 ashimema erm.. Kyle also added some feedback around this page somewhere I think.. it might be that one
07:38 ashimema I need to take the kids out I'm afraid..
07:38 Joubu yep! Enjoy your day off!
07:38 ashimema I've uploaded my two follow-ups to the cat  home bug as a starting point
07:39 ashimema will come back to this this evening unless someone beats me to it.. I was hoping to get it quickly fixed
07:39 ashimema have a good day Koha.
08:06 magnuse__ joined #koha
08:13 aravindiitd[m] joined #koha
08:25 rangi[m] joined #koha
08:28 Pascal joined #koha
08:30 Pascal Hello together :)
08:30 Pascal I have a question about the new release of version 22.05.06. In the announcement email it says that there is a security fix. But on the website it doesn't say that anymore. Is this update then still security relevant or was it simply an error in the mail?
08:39 fridolin Mmm indeed i dont see security level in[…]2-05-06-released/
09:01 mtj hi Pascal, fridolin: the announcement was probably created before the security patch was later added
09:02 fridolin so missing from release notes ?
09:02 mtj the 22.05.06 package is availible now
09:05 mtj fridolin: looks like it
09:05 wahanui well, looks like it is just us!
09:07 mtj perhaps the script cant access sec bugs, so they need to be added manually
09:08 fridolin it can but one need to define bugzilla credentials
09:10 fridolin I dont see neather in[…]1-11-13-released/
10:00 aravindiitd[m] joined #koha
10:02 Pascal So will the security bug added to the release notes? .
10:06 rangi[m] joined #koha
10:22 tundunf joined #koha
10:22 tundunf hi all!
10:31 cait joined #koha
10:33 oleonard o/
10:53 aravindiitd[m] joined #koha
10:58 rangi[m] joined #koha
11:06 * cait1 waves
11:18 lukeg joined #koha
11:23 cait1 oleonard++
11:25 alex_ joined #koha
11:33 oleonard Man I hate it when I start git bz attach and then space out for like 5 minutes
11:59 cait1 I do that too :)
12:00 tcohen hola #koha o/
12:17 cait1 hola tcohen
12:25 magnuse_ joined #koha
12:45 AhsanFarhan[m] joined #koha
12:45 ashimema joined #koha
12:45 MichaelaSieberBIB[m] joined #koha
12:45 davidnind[m] joined #koha
12:45 domm[m] joined #koha
12:45 Lea[m] joined #koha
12:45 KodoKorkalo[m] joined #koha
12:45 mason[m] joined #koha
12:45 paulderscheid[m] joined #koha
12:45 PedroAmorimpamorim[m] joined #koha
12:45 SupportLibrary[m] joined #koha
12:45 EugeneEspinoza[m] joined #koha
12:45 ShaliniAmbrose[m] joined #koha
12:45 SlackIntegration[m] joined #koha
12:45 ShaneS[m] joined #koha
12:45 sushi[m] joined #koha
12:46 tubaclarinet[m] joined #koha
12:46 tuxayo joined #koha
12:46 uhusiano[m] joined #koha
12:46 MathewWood[m] joined #koha
13:24 eve joined #koha
13:28 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:40 Oak joined #koha
14:02 lukeg hi
14:30 Joubu tcohen, ashimema: bug 31992, patch coming soon
14:30 huginn` Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=31992 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, ASSIGNED , t::lib::Mocks::Zebra still using old stage for import page
14:31 tcohen Joubu++
14:34 reiveune left #koha
14:34 ashimema Joubu++
14:39 cait1 tcohen++
14:51 Oak joined #koha
14:57 oleonard davidnind[m]++
14:57 oleonard (and go to bed!)
15:00 bag joined #koha
15:20 oleonard caroline around?
15:20 caroline yes
15:21 oleonard Have you checked Bug 31976 in master?
15:21 huginn` Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=31976 trivial, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Incorrect breadcrumbs in main page
15:21 oleonard I don't think I'm seeing it
15:22 caroline yes I checked yesterday...
15:22 caroline let me check again
15:22 caroline
15:24 caroline I also sneaked in kidclamp's sandbox (sorry!!) and I see the same thing
15:26 oleonard Don't peep on kidclamp's secret sandbox doings ;)
15:27 oleonard I'm even more confused because now I *do* see it but I didn't before!
15:28 caroline ah... that happens to me all the time, but in reverse (I haave a problem, ask someone about it, they come check my screen, no more problem!)
15:31 oleonard haha... My regular test db doesn't show it but the sample data does XD
15:32 caroline ooh, interesting... so it's due to the data
15:33 caroline Do you have the AR_CANCELLATION category in your db?
15:34 caroline It's a newish category I think, I don't have it in my 21.05 and I don't have that problem there
15:38 Joubu tcohen, ashimema: I failed :D but almost there I think!
15:43 oleonard The authorized values page, in the absence of a search term, tries to pick the first authorized value category as a default
15:44 oleonard This is a holdover from when the interface was different... we didn't use to show the category list by default
15:44 oleonard The difference in my test data was that I had a category in the authorised_value_categories table which had no authorized values defined
15:45 oleonard But we don't offer an authorized values search field (anymore?) so the searchfield handling is obsolete
15:46 oleonard Oh, no, the links act as searches
15:52 tuxayo hi #koha :)
15:59 tuxayo lukeg kidclamp : I realized the Americas-Europe meeting timeslot is too early for US west coast. But the Oceania-Americas slot is good since it's 15:00 for west coast. Do you know people from the west of North America that historically couldn't attend meetings but would be interested?
16:00 tuxayo So I can inform them directly about the meeting.
16:04 tuxayo
16:04 tuxayo «Database Migration, Upgrade, and Containerisation in Progress »
16:04 tuxayo «Please hold your editing for much later today or tomorrow. »
16:04 tuxayo It is happening!!!!!
16:13 Dyrcona joined #koha
16:16 tuxayo oleonard, ashimema To prepare the meeting in 6 hours, I'm getting news about actions on people that likely won't be able to attend. You had:
16:16 tuxayo oleonard ashimema draft in the developer handbook how to form our modals. With template of a simple case and a case with form inside.
16:16 tuxayo What should be relayed to the meeting about the status?
16:17 oleonard ashimema has started a draft ([…]styleguide-draft) but I haven't had a chance to look at it.
16:18 oleonard I will probably be focusing on template fixes until the release.
16:20 tuxayo Thanks, Iet's relay that :)
16:22 oleonard tuxayo: I can confirm that I will not be able to attend
16:26 cait1 tuxayo: still encrypted? (pm)?
16:29 tuxayo oleonard: Do you know people from the west of North America that historically couldn't attend meetings but would be interested? Now that the other timeslot it there.
16:30 tuxayo I forgot to ask you when I asked the others
16:32 oleonard The only person I can think of in that region is bag
16:32 tuxayo Ah yes, Portland!
16:35 oleonard caroline++
16:53 cait1 left #koha
16:54 thd Even tcohen's shadow is absent.
16:54 thd Oh no missed it :)
17:16 cait joined #koha
17:37 fridolin joined #koha
17:38 fridolin yellow
18:23 oleonard What about this for tabs?
18:31 lukeg oleonard: I'm all for that look! +1 from me
18:35 oleonard Since not many people are around I added it to Bug 31759
18:35 huginn` Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=31759 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Tabs vs Pills
18:54 caroline :q
18:55 caroline oops!
18:55 caroline wrong window heh
19:03 cait oleonard-away: like it much better :)
19:03 cait especially the contrast on the tabs is nicer
19:14 cait I was wondering how it would look like if we only kept the lie on top the other day, so it would only indicate the tabs at the top, but look more page-section like
19:29 scotticles joined #koha
19:41 cait oleonard-away: ping?
19:42 davidnind[m] oleonard++
19:42 davidnind[m] likes the update to the tabs
19:42 * cait waves at davidnind[m] :)
19:43 davidnind[m] hi cait!
19:45 cait :)
19:45 cait in our winter we are a little closer in time I think? our clokcs are changing this sunday
19:47 davidnind[m] at the moment it is about 8:45am
19:49 cait 9:49 pm
19:49 cait i think we enter 10 hours difference Sunday
19:54 JBoyer_ joined #koha
20:03 davidnind[m] we are in daylight savings time now, so I think that would make it 12 hours difference - a little bit closer...
20:03 cait bug 32000
20:03 huginn` Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=32000 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Add yellow buttons to administration > upload page
20:03 cait not so spectacular
20:04 cait hm maybe it was 10 now... 12 then... still confusing after so many years
20:05 caroline glad to know I'm not alone in being confused by time changes
20:07 davidnind[m] I resort to using a world clock: (probably other tools out there)
20:08 * caroline is slowly training her cats to eat later than usual
20:09 lukeg 2:08PM here in Colorado :)
20:10 lukeg I think you're 18 hours ahead of me davidnind[m]
20:11 cait davidnind[m] - man of the future :)
20:11 davidnind[m] 19 hours (it is 9:11am here on the 27 October)
20:12 caroline It's my bday in NZ!
20:12 tuxayo caroline: 🎉
20:13 * cait wonders if she has to wait for it to be caroline's birthday in her timezone
20:13 davidnind[m] 🎉🎂 (for "tomorrow")
20:13 davidnind[m] my head hurst now 🙂
20:13 caroline ty ty! :D
20:14 tuxayo > training her cats to eat later than usual
20:14 tuxayo Cats have eating hours? :o
20:14 cait ah... happy birthday!
20:15 caroline tuxayo, yes, we normally feed them at 7am and 9pm (rn it's 7:25 am and 9:25 pm). It was supposed to prevent them from bugging us all day, but they bug us all day anyway
20:15 tuxayo LOL
20:17 tuxayo Actually I recall all cats around my university coming by dozens in a specific location when someone was always putting out food for then. The boars learned that also, the cat had to be eat fast before being chased!
20:17 tuxayo *cats had
20:18 caroline aw no poor cats being chased by boars lol
20:37 tuxayo Yeah, they stole their food!
20:39 tuxayo Part of the historical causes are that boars were too much hunted and humains hybrided them with pigs to replenish the population. But pigs make 3 times more babies so now there are too many compared to the food available in the forest. So they go for the cat food at the uni!
20:53 cait Humans...
20:56 caroline ikr...
22:01 davidnind[m] #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 26 October 2022
22:01 huginn` Meeting started Wed Oct 26 22:01:07 2022 UTC.  The chair is davidnind[m]. Information about MeetBot at
22:01 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
22:01 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_26_october_2022'
22:01 davidnind[m] #info Agenda https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_26_October_2022
22:02 davidnind[m] #topic Introductions
22:02 davidnind[m] #info David Nind, New Zealand
22:02 dcook_ Oh been a while since I've done one of these..
22:02 dcook Do I just do the info thing as well?
22:02 davidnind[m] Yes please!
22:03 dcook #info David Cook, Australia
22:03 davidnind[m] Not sure who is around - it is quite late in Europe!
22:03 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City [wiki change live but DNS change pending]
22:07 davidnind[m] Shall we defer, or just go through the items quickly - have info on some of the actions so these can be closed off
22:07 davidnind[m] thd: awesome!
22:07 thd tcohen had to leave for sport practice with his son.
22:08 davidnind[m] I think we'll just go through quickly - a short meeting can be a good meeting!
22:08 davidnind[m] #topic Announcements
22:09 davidnind[m] #info Roles for 23.05 are now open https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_23.05
22:09 lukeg #info Lucas Gass, ByWater Solutions
22:10 davidnind[m] Someone needs to send a note to the general and developer mailing lists - I didn't see one go out...
22:10 thd If anyone needs to add something to the wiki during the meeting until DNS changeover
22:10 thd I will write a message to lists after DNS changeover.
22:11 davidnind[m] #action davidnind to send an email to the mailing lists on roles for 23.05
22:11 thd The old wiki is locked so that we do not loose edits.
22:11 davidnind[m] thd++
22:11 davidnind[m] I was going to wait until it is available again to update anything from this meeting
22:12 thd The wiki is currently available at
22:12 davidnind[m] #info Wiki upgrade in progress, thd will send a note when DNS changeover is completed and the updated Wiki is available
22:12 thd It will stop working briefly when we change the DNS.
22:13 thd After DNS change, the new wiki will be available from the usual subdomain
22:13 davidnind[m] #info Updated Wiki available at - there may be a brief outage while DNS is changed
22:15 davidnind[m] I'll skip Update from the Release manager (22.11), Updates from the Release Maintainers, Updates from the QA team, and Status of roadmap projects - unless anyone has anything to add
22:15 thd The brief outage will undo access from wiki2 subdomain.
22:16 davidnind[m] Really good accomplishment getting it over the line thd! Something to celebrate!
22:16 davidnind[m] confetti
22:16 wahanui o/`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
22:16 davidnind[m] #topic Actions from last meeting
22:17 davidnind[m] I have some updates for these so will post now
22:17 thd We might have had DNS moved over but I was looking at an error in the logs which seemed to relate to deleted spam accounts.
22:18 aleisha joined #koha
22:18 aleisha hello did i miss the meeting?
22:19 davidnind[m] I will see how the moderation of new account requests goes when things are working - it is very rare for new spam accounts to get through (I hope!)
22:19 davidnind[m] Hi aleisha
22:19 davidnind[m] We are still going - great to have  you here
22:19 davidnind[m] Just working through the action points from the last meeting
22:19 aleisha phew! sorry am late :)
22:20 davidnind[m] No problem - there are only a few of us, decided to go through quickly
22:20 thd New account requests and password changes are broken until the mail server for the system where the wiki is running is fixed.  tcohen should have submitted a request to the relevant maintainer.
22:22 davidnind[m] #info tcohen will send an email with release dates this week, won't differ from usual release dates: Email sent (https://lists.koha-community.o[…]ober/047350.html)
22:22 davidnind[m] Sorry, just to me a while to find the link
22:22 davidnind[m] thd: will hold off approving new requests until that is sorted
22:23 davidnind[m] #info tcohen and thd will arrange a date in the next few days: Wiki migration in progress!!!
22:23 davidnind[m] thd: do you have anything to add? thanks for all your work on this, it will be great to have an updated and supported Wiki
22:24 davidnind[m] thd++
22:24 * dcook got called away but back now
22:24 davidnind[m] #info tcohen to schedule/call a "CSRF day" to work on related patches together: the CSRF day didn't have much attention on it, might defer post-release unless people speak up
22:25 dcook I'm a bit confused there
22:25 davidnind[m] Not sure what "CSRF day" is...
22:25 thd Experements should be done on the test wiki which is being reconfigured shortly
22:25 dcook The CSRF patches didn't get much attention...
22:25 thd s/Experements/Experiments/
22:25 dcook tcohen is going to be RM for the next cycle too, yeah?
22:26 davidnind[m] looks like he has put his hat in the ring!
22:26 lukeg tcohen++
22:27 davidnind[m] #action tcohen to schedule/call a "CSRF day" to work on related patches together - deferred until after the 22.11 release
22:27 thd The wiki may need updates from usage edits for better relevance in search queries.
22:27 dcook I'll be CSRF-proofing 22.11 in early 2023, so if we can agree on a process, I'm happy to do a lot of the authoring...
22:28 dcook Definitely needs a group effort overall though..
22:28 davidnind[m] #info cait  to update LTS wiki page with current information from last dev meeting - volunteer required as cait is crazy busy!
22:28 davidnind[m] dcook++
22:29 davidnind[m] #info volunteers required for updating info LTS wiki page with info from last meeting
22:30 davidnind[m] #action davdnind to send  a request to the mailing list for someone to update LTS wiki page (will do if no one else is available)
22:30 davidnind[m] CSRF?
22:31 davidnind[m] #action  tcohen [WAIT until after 21.11 release] to draft proposal for master→main change and draft of action list
22:32 davidnind[m] #action oleonard ashimema draft in the developer handbook how to form our modals. With template of a simple case and a case with form inside.
22:32 davidnind[m] #info ashimema has started a draft of the style guide ([…]styleguide-draft), oleonard will probably be focusing on template fixes until the release
22:33 davidnind[m] #info khall offered to restore progress bars if people file bugs depending on bug 31666 for that
22:33 huginn` Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=31666 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Pushed to master , Add job progress bar to
22:33 davidnind[m] That's all the action points unless anyone else has anything to add for all of the above!
22:34 davidnind[m] #topic General development discussion
22:35 davidnind[m] Has anyone got any updates or things to share on what is happening at the moment - I'll defer the git-bz discussion until the next meeting
22:36 dcook Not really I suppose.
22:36 dcook Juggling a number of things at the moment. Focused on security things a bit.
22:36 davidnind[m] A lot of work going into fixes and refinements for the staff interface change - hopefully it will be nicely polished by release time!
22:37 davidnind[m] I might send an email to the development list about the git-bz topic and alternatives - that way there may be some things to consider
22:38 davidnind[m] tcohen has been pushing all the bugs - currently down to 14 passed QA!
22:39 davidnind[m] the QA Team have been doing a great job as well - trying to keep things under control
22:40 davidnind[m] lukeg: do you have an release maintainer updates?
22:42 lukeg 22.05.06 was released yesterday
22:42 lukeg Things seem to be moving along without issue
22:42 davidnind[m] excellent!
22:42 wahanui darn tootin' it is.
22:43 davidnind[m] I think all the other supported versions have had their releases as well
22:43 davidnind[m] #topic Review of coding guidelines
22:44 davidnind[m] I think I will defer SQL8 item, unless anyone wants to say anything about it
22:45 davidnind[m] #info Agenda item about SQL8 coding guideline deferred until the next meeting
22:46 davidnind[m] Anything else anyone would like to raise before we set the time for the next meeting?
22:47 thd Oh yes
22:48 thd When using the new MediaWiki VisualEditor, it is best to save any changes before switching to the source code editor or vice a versa.
22:49 thd Switching between the two editing modes without first saving changes might sometimes create a problem even it is just extra white space.
22:50 davidnind[m] #info When using the new MediaWiki VisualEditor, it is best to save any changes before switching to the source code editor or vice a versa
22:50 davidnind[m] I like the visual editor - I use it when occasionally editing Wikipedia - it generally works very well
22:51 thd I have not seen a problem.  Most reported problems from Wikipedia seem to be users switching without realising that they are no longer in the VisualEditor and not knowing what to do.
22:51 davidnind[m] thd: I'm assuming that if anyone finds any issues they should add then to the bug or reply to your message on the list?
22:51 thd Users accidentally ending in source code mode may have broken templates unintentionally on some Wikipedia pages.
22:52 thd Bugs are best in bugzilla.
22:52 thd Bugs are legion :)
22:52 davidnind[m] I've not heard of anyone in the New Zealand Wikipedia community having any issues with the VisualEditor, so fingers crossed!
22:53 davidnind[m] #info Please log any Wiki upgrade issues in Bugzilla
22:53 davidnind[m] #topic Set time of next meeting
22:53 thd VisualEditor is not necessarily the problem but confused user and as with any WYSIWIG imperfect code correspondence.
22:53 davidnind[m] The time of the next meeting was set at the last meeting, so...
22:53 davidnind[m] #info Next meeting: 9 November 2022, 15:00 UTC
22:55 davidnind[m] For the one after that for the Oceania/Americas time slot on 26 October is 22:00 UTC OK? (Same time as this one)
22:55 davidnind[m] Or would you like it earlier or later?
22:56 thd Or the same?
22:57 thd Poor attendance may be an especially busy time for many.
22:58 davidnind[m] We'll leave it the same - otherwise, raise on the development mailing list to propose a new time
22:58 thd tcohen might have been here later but not earlier for him.  This is commute time for Eastern US.
22:58 thd The same time will be an hour earlier next time in the US.
22:58 davidnind[m] Daylight savings ends in Europe (mostly) this weekend, so will be an hour earlier next time for them
22:59 davidnind[m] thd: that may mean more attendees, so yeah!
22:59 davidnind[m] #endmeeting
22:59 huginn` Meeting ended Wed Oct 26 22:59:37 2022 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
22:59 huginn` Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-10-26-22.01.html
22:59 huginn` Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]2-10-26-22.01.txt
22:59 huginn` Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]26-22.01.log.html
22:59 davidnind[m] Thanks everyone for attending!
23:00 thd Presumably the scripts which update the wiki for meeting times will have failed.
23:01 davidnind[m] tuxayo++ (for sending me the action point progress notes)
23:01 thd We need the DNS change and then update LocalSettings.php to even test.
23:01 davidnind[m] it's manually run, so I won't run until the migration is complete with the DNS, etc
23:01 thd ... and update TLS certificate on the server.
23:03 thd Should have been done already.  I waited too long to examine some detail in the upgrade logs which seems to be irrelevant errors about deleted spammers accounts not having proper IDs even though they are valid users.
23:05 thd I had to investigate for better confidence.
23:05 davidnind[m] hope it is not too much of an issue...
23:06 davidnind[m] maybe as we will soon have an upgrade Wiki, we should look at purging accounts that haven't been used in a specified period of time
23:06 thd The upgrade script was complaining that we might not have good attribution for deleted spam content with deleted accounts.
23:07 thd All deleted spam has user id 0 or something like that if the spam user was deleted as my best guess for the error.
23:08 davidnind[m] hopefully not an issue then.... (too technical for me 🙂)
23:09 thd The deleted users are still in the database marked as deleted along with their deleted contributions ;)
23:09 davidnind[m] I guess that makes snese...
23:10 davidnind[m] snese/ sense
23:11 thd That is my best guess about the error.  The script which is available to fix the error does not do anything because it is designed to fix attributions for users of different wiki with revision history imported from a different wiki.
23:13 thd I did not recognise any users who appeared in the list with the error which was a strong clue that the users were removed for good reason.
23:14 davidnind[m] I think until moderation of new user accounts was added (several years ago now), it was a bit of a problem
23:14 thd Removed but still there most likely as deleted users.  The error reports that the user works but cannot create some anonymous record for them.
23:15 davidnind[m] I have only very occasionally approved a request that turned out to be a spam account - but these tend to be dealt with quite quickly...
23:16 thd The only other error which appears once is for a temporary table which is presumably created after the error complains that the temporary table is not there because that error goes away.
23:17 thd Wikipedia is so big that it needs temporary tables for some things because it takes months to update the real table with their volume of changes.
23:18 davidnind[m] it's looking very good so far - I'm sure it will be a great relief to you to have this done once the last few tasks are ticked off (DNS, TLS, email, etc)
23:18 thd There will always be more to do.
23:19 thd There are some Docker container specific bugs which is annoying.  Those are new.
23:19 davidnind[m] yeah, the pace of edits and how Wikipedia is managed and updated is a modern miracle!
23:20 thd https://wiki2.test.koha-commun[…].org/wiki/History
23:20 davidnind[m] Maybe we should have a role for Wiki System Administrator?
23:20 thd We do
23:20 thd I think that is me or mtj and I.
23:20 thd Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
23:21 thd I have to delete the existing image thumbnail and then all will be fine.
23:23 davidnind[m] I was think a permissionerror - seems to be a lot of search results for the same error
23:24 thd I temporarily broke a test wiki trying to fix that error.  Restarting the Docker container fixed the test wiki.
23:24 davidnind[m] excellent!
23:24 wahanui darn tootin' it is.
23:25 davidnind[m] seems a common error:[…]il_to_destination
23:25 davidnind[m] glad you know how to fix it!
23:26 thd Not sure.  There cannot be a permission problem because the Docker container runs as root.
23:27 davidnind[m] catch you later - another meeting to go to....
23:34 davidnind[m] good luck with the rest of the migration, and I hope there are not any unexpected issues!

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary