IRC log for #koha, 2022-05-03

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
03:30 matts joined #koha
04:19 irma joined #koha
06:09 fridolin1 joined #koha
06:25 cait joined #koha
06:28 cait1 joined #koha
06:34 reiveune joined #koha
06:34 reiveune hello
06:39 magnuse__ joined #koha
06:57 alex_ joined #koha
06:59 alex_ Bonjour
07:02 liliputech joined #koha
07:03 liliputech hi koha :)
07:05 lds joined #koha
07:10 * dcook waves
07:11 cait joined #koha
07:14 cait1 joined #koha
07:14 * cait1 waves
07:29 magnuse_ joined #koha
07:32 liliputech hi lds , hi cait1 , hi magnuse_
07:33 magnuse_ hiya liliputech and #koha
08:03 davidnind joined #koha
08:07 KodoKorkalo[m] Hi guys, I need to talk to Koha security people, how do I contact them?
08:12 Joubu KodoKorkalo[m]: pm me
08:12 Joubu KodoKorkalo[m]: you can also open a bug report on and select "Koha security"
08:13 Joubu it's actually better than here
08:50 irma joined #koha
09:17 ashimema morning
09:36 liliputech hello ashimema :)
09:36 ashimema hi liliputech
09:36 liliputech I got an answer from paul, he is ok that I take the RMaint role for 21.11
09:37 ashimema awesome! 🙂
09:37 liliputech shall I put this in the wiki?
09:37 ashimema go for it 🙂
09:37 ashimema it'll be great to have you on the team
09:38 liliputech it's also "almost" agreed that I'll work on every tuesday evening, late, to synchronize with frido (and US), and have wednesday morning to recover. Thanks for the warm welcome :)
09:39 liliputech frido will be my tutor and will teach me what is to know for the role.
09:40 ashimema that's really great, Frido knows his stuff when it comes to RMaint.. probably even better than RM.. he taught me allot of it/held my hand when needed.
09:40 ashimema Tomas, Joubu and I will all be here to assist too when/if you need us 🙂
09:59 tundunf joined #koha
10:19 oleonard o/
10:28 fridolin1 see you
10:28 fridolin1 left #koha
10:41 liliputech joined #koha
10:44 ashimema cait around?
10:44 wahanui cait around is, like, cait cait1 cait2 cait3 cait4 cait5
10:47 ashimema or oleonard..
10:47 wahanui hmmm... oleonard is seeing some buggy stuff though
10:48 oleonard oleonard oleonard1 oleonard2 oleonard3... All here!
10:48 ashimema Bug 21978 is getting a bit out of hand with the growing spotting of missing use of
10:48 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=21978 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Failed QA , Add middle name field
10:48 ashimema do you think I should start splitting these follow-ups out into bugs for the omnibus ?
10:49 ashimema wondering how easiest to get them looked at..
10:49 ashimema opinions appreciated 😉
10:50 oleonard ashimema: If we're talking about places where wasn't used before I would think they should be replaced separately.
10:51 ashimema mm, though you might say that
10:51 ashimema I have my work cut out for me.. I didn't really want to hold this bug up ☹️
10:51 ashimema only got half a days funding for it.. oh teh fun of Koha development
10:51 cait joined #koha
10:52 oleonard IMO that shouldn't hold up the bug, but I haven't read the comments.
10:53 ashimema time to split out the follow-ups then
11:02 * oleonard biab
11:15 oleonard joined #koha
11:26 marcelr joined #koha
11:27 marcelr o/
11:27 liliputech joined #koha
11:29 oleonard Hi marcelr
11:44 mtj hey folks, i'm online for a bit
11:46 severine_q joined #koha
11:48 liliputech hi severine_q !
11:48 liliputech (hi mtj)
11:48 severine_q hi liliputech and everyone !
11:49 severine_q how is it going today ?
11:51 oleonard joined #koha
11:51 oleonard Hi severine_q
11:52 severine_q hi oleonard :)
11:53 severine_q happy squashing day ! 🎉
12:02 liliputech all is fine severine_q :) we didn't do much testing yet. I was looking at that one : https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27981 is it going to be useful for UNIMARC too?
12:02 huginn Bug 27981: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Add option to automatically set the 001 control number to the biblionumber
12:06 severine_q i'll take a look liliputech
12:23 khall joined #koha
12:29 liliputech hi khall :)
12:30 khall hello liliputech !
12:43 domm Hey, bug workflow question: cait asked me yesterday to test Bug 27981. I did, and it works as expected.
12:43 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27981 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Add option to automatically set the 001 control number to the biblionumber
12:44 domm How do I proceed? How I can Signoff the feature?
12:45 domm ah, I guess I could RTFM https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]gn_off_on_patches
12:46 domm ok, but I did not change any of the patches, so it makes no sense (?) to upload them again?
12:46 Joubu domm: you need to add your signoff-by-line at the end of the commit message
12:46 Joubu `git commit --amend -s` will do it for you
12:47 domm ok, even if there is nothing to commit?
12:47 Joubu then you attach this version of the patch, obsolete the existing one (git bz attach will do it for you) and change the status of the bug report to signedoff
12:47 domm huh, ok, will try this, thanks
12:47 Joubu nothing to commit?
12:48 marcelr @Joubu: do i miss something on bug 28998 ?
12:48 huginn marcelr: I suck
12:50 domm Joubu: still a bit confused, because 27981 contains several patches. Which should I obsolte / reupload? all of them?
12:51 cait joined #koha
12:51 * cait waves again
12:51 cait update closed pidgin :(
12:52 Joubu marcelr: I think we need to add the entry to the ktd's koha-conf, yes
12:52 Joubu files/templates/
12:52 marcelr but is ktd now a requirement for pushing to master ???
12:52 Joubu yes, it's used by jenkins
12:53 marcelr hmm
12:53 Joubu domm: the long term solution is: 1. install and configure git-bz, 2. Setup the different git alias (the one for signoff 'so' will let you signoff several patches with one command)
12:54 Joubu domm: then the workflow is: git bz apply 20424 && git so X && git bz attach -e 20424 HEAD~X..
12:54 Joubu with X the number of patches on the bug report
12:57 cait the old fashioned way is somewhere on teh wiki too I think for sinign off multiple
12:57 cait basically a git rebase -i HEAD~numberofpatches
12:57 cait then mark them all for _e_diting and git commit -s
12:57 cait git rebase --continue
12:57 cait but it's annoying
12:58 magnuse cait++
13:04 domm yeah, sorry, that's too much work for a quick drive-by commit/test, I'm afraid.
13:05 domm It also doesn't help that my local Koha setup is slightly weird (based on our own dockercompose setup), and outdated (20.05)
13:05 cait domm: write that you tested it on the bug
13:05 cait I'll add yoru sign-off lines
13:05 cait is using the email/name in bugzilla ok?
13:05 domm that's what I was just going to do :-)
13:06 domm yeah, sure
13:06 marcelr notepad is your tool, haha
13:09 liliputech hello, i'm trying to test bz27619, and we're supposed to re-install koha with translations. is it possible to do using the sandbox? is it the "Refresh Schema" or "Clear database" options?
13:09 cait bug 27619
13:09 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27619 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Needs Signoff , Remove fr-FR installer data
13:09 cait hm i think it might work with the clear database
13:09 liliputech oooh great! thanks!
13:10 cait and install the language
13:10 cait before you run the web installer
13:10 cait it's also in the action pull downs somewhere
13:11 liliputech yes, i've installed the languages :)
13:11 liliputech just didn't know how to "do a clean install" as stated in the test plan
13:12 liliputech (it is not obvious for me that clear database => do a clean install)
13:12 tkeromnes joined #koha
13:13 liliputech hi tkeromnes !
13:15 Joubu liliputech: stop frighten newcomers please
13:21 khall joined #koha
13:23 liliputech Joubu: yuuuups...
13:28 liliputech joined #koha
13:29 liliputech cait: hmm, have issues with the installer. user and password provided in the "Clear database" result won't work :'(
13:31 Joubu liliputech: one min
13:33 Joubu liliputech: pm
13:35 khall_ joined #koha
13:52 ashimema cait around?
13:52 wahanui it has been said that cait around is cait cait1 cait2 cait3 cait4 cait5
13:53 khall joined #koha
13:53 severine_q so many caits 🥰
13:54 severine_q I cant' use fields in 'Notices and slips' in master (devboc)
13:54 severine_q Am I the only one ?
13:54 ashimema ?
13:54 ashimema what fields.. or all?
13:55 oleonard-away severine_q: Seems to be working for me. Try a browser cache clear?
14:00 khall_ joined #koha
14:05 severine_q oh... damned cache again....
14:06 severine_q thanks once more oleoanrd...
14:12 severine_q thanks kidclamp for 23486, I'm on it !
14:17 ashimema bug 23486
14:17 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=23486 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Date last seen should be set upon registration
14:21 oleonard flatpickr's parseDate method doesn't validate the date parameter against the dateformat parameter. Instead it tries its best to *interpret* the date according to the dateformat parameter. This is not how jQueryUI did it.
14:22 oleonard So Flatpickr will give its best guess at turning all sorts of strings into dates.
14:24 domm sounds like Excel :-)
14:26 marcelr oleonard did you see the bugs with 0000-00-00 becoming 00-1-11-30 or something ?
14:27 marcelr i could create records with 0000-00-00 now
14:27 oleonard No, I'm looking at Bug 30514 at the moment.
14:27 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30514 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Failed QA , Error in date format check following datepicker removal
14:27 marcelr there is more weirdness with dates before 1900
14:33 davidnind ashimema: thanks for stepping in and merging manual changes over the last little while, and apologies for not being around!
14:33 ashimema no worries at all davidnind
14:33 ashimema I feel we somehow need to make this all a bit easier.. I can see you guys are struggling..
14:34 ashimema both from a merging perspective and from a submissions perspective..
14:34 ashimema I've had reports of a few people not really being comfortable with the merge request process.. and I think gitlab have made that harder recently too ☹️
14:35 ashimema not really sure what to suggest yet though.. I thought I might have a little meeting with the two people wanting to help contribute from ptfs-e and see what would make their lives easier.. in the hopes it gave me some direction
14:36 davidnind I agree - there is a steep learning curve to just make basic edits, I also not sure what to suggest...
14:38 ashimema indeed
14:38 ashimema I did wonder if there were any gui editors out there that may help
14:39 ashimema being stricter about feature stables would help with backports too
14:40 ag joined #koha
14:43 davidnind I've been using Atom editor along with Git integration, which works okay once you have a local repository setup.
14:43 ashimema yeah.. that sounds like a good approach to me
14:46 severine_q kidclamp around ?
14:46 kidclamp indeed
14:46 severine_q :)
14:46 severine_q I tried bug 23486 on my devbox but it doesn't work
14:46 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=23486 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Date last seen should be set upon registration
14:46 severine_q I tried on sandbox and nox I've got an error trance :/
14:47 severine_q
14:47 severine_q it makes me really sad...
14:47 kidclamp did you restart_all after apply?
14:47 kidclamp In a meeting will test after
14:48 severine_q I did but I'll try again
14:48 lukeg joined #koha
14:49 severine_q I still here for a couple of hours :) see you later !
14:49 liliputech huuum, can't click on the youtube link on bywater website :) (there is no href!)
14:51 oleonard
14:51 severine_q thanks oleonard !
14:59 liliputech thx!
15:00 cait left #koha
15:01 oleonard tsk. late!
15:02 cait joined #koha
15:02 * cait quickly swtiched computers for bug squash
15:04 cait um does someone have a link?
15:04 cait the youtube link is blank
15:04 oleonard
15:04 cait[…]g-squashing-event
15:04 * ashimema forgot today is the day
15:04 cait kidclamp:[…]g-squashing-event needs an update for the youtube link - the community calendar links to it, but it doens't work
15:05 reiveune bye
15:05 reiveune left #koha
15:06 cait ashimema: there was no sound until now
15:06 cait maybe not your ubuntu update
15:06 ashimema nope..
15:07 ashimema I have no sound system wide is seems ☹️
15:07 cait :(
15:07 cait my ubuntu update did go well then i guess.. only lost all bookmarks
15:12 liliputech ashimema pactl ?
15:13 liliputech (pulseaudio)
15:13 JesseM joined #koha
15:13 ashimema pipewire
15:13 JesseM Hi!
15:14 ashimema it was exactly this liliputech:[…]om-21-10-to-22-04
15:14 ashimema seems they do and disable pulse mode at upgrade.. very strange idea if you ask me
15:19 kidclamp severine_q: I put another patch, please test again
15:21 kidclamp cait++
15:21 severine_q thanks kidclamp !
15:23 eevee joined #koha
15:39 severine_q wonderful kidclamp !! 👌
15:41 liliputech oleonard: for your sandbox, for 30640, marc21 is fine?
15:41 oleonard Yes, doesn't matter
15:43 oleonard Joubu: I understand the issues you raise in Bug 30514 but I don't think they should block the patch
15:43 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=30514 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Failed QA , Error in date format check following datepicker removal
15:44 cait kidclamp++
15:45 oleonard Joubu: My other thought is that flatpickr.parseDate isn't doing what we want it to in either of our versions
15:48 Joubu oleonard: yes, that may be for another bug report
15:48 Joubu did you try the diff I pasted?
15:48 Joubu It restored the is_valid_date behaviour for me
15:49 oleonard Yes. I discovered some other issues with it, but the main problem is that Flatpickr isn't checking that a date matches the date format we pass to parseDAte.
15:50 oleonard ...which I think is what we expect it to do.
15:50 oleonard I'm working on some other fixes to is_valid_date().
15:56 liliputech oleonard:
15:56 liliputech (koha/koha)
15:58 Joubu kidclamp: yes it will
15:59 Joubu you can pass several bug reports otherwise
15:59 davidnind1 joined #koha
16:06 oleonard The presentation is over... but there are still bugs??
16:06 ashimema cait you've confused me on bug 23681
16:06 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=23681 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, andrew.isherwood, Failed QA , Patron restrictions should be user definable
16:06 ashimema I now have no idea what the point of default is
16:07 ashimema and the translations are all screwed up
16:07 cait Iẞ
16:07 cait I?
16:07 wahanui i guess cait is going to add one for a follow-up on the receive/currnecy/preselect we talked about
16:07 ashimema and as for 'can_be_added_manually'
16:07 cait but I didn't touch it
16:07 cait ooh
16:07 cait that one
16:07 wahanui that one is fairly new, and I think it tripped me up the last time I was trying to make it work.
16:07 ashimema I can sort of understand preventing some.. but I don't understand the point of defining some that wouldn't have that flag..
16:08 ashimema they'll never appear anywhere
16:08 cait SUSPEND
16:08 cait ODUE
16:08 ashimema you QA'd it with a load of comments
16:08 cait they'll show up in the pull down when you add a restrition, wasn't that the point?
16:08 ashimema we can prevent that without adding two more flags
16:08 cait sorry, I just had to rescue my cake :)
16:09 ashimema I find it all way more confusing with these follow-ups
16:09 cait we could hardcode the system internal ones
16:09 oleonard Put that rescue on the dashboard!
16:09 cait i haven't seen the follow-ups, sorry
16:09 cait I was just suggesting to model like the account* tables and I tihnk you got i twrong when changing around things the first time
16:10 ashimema well.. it's  a mess now and has already taken me a couple of ours to try and un-pick
16:10 * ashimema clocks off and comes back later
16:10 liliputech cait: regarding bz27619 how do I sign those patches? in a sandbox? shall I upload the patches to bugzilla ? they are on joubu's repo now
16:10 ashimema bug 27619
16:10 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27619 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Needs Signoff , Remove fr-FR installer data
16:11 cait we are talking about b) right?
16:11 cait oh
16:11 cait ok
16:14 davidnind1 liliputech: if using sandboxes select the "Advanced options" button when creating, then you can add the remote git repository and branch info
16:14 cait davidnind1: just to let you know... we missed you :)
16:15 davidnind1 liliputech: if using koha-testing-docker, I've written some instructions here[…]h-remote-branches
16:16 davidnind1 thanks cait! I'm back now (I should have sent a note):-D
16:20 liliputech davidnind1: impressive cheatcode! thx for the tips!
16:21 davidnind1 liliputech: thanks!
16:24 severine_q thanks for sharing davidnind1, it's really usefull !
16:27 Mauricio_BR joined #koha
16:28 * oleonard is off to vote
16:29 davidnind1 thanks severvine_q! - just my notes, I need to write it up properly and create a "getting started" guide for koha-testing-docker
16:30 bag joined #koha
16:36 Joubu liliputech: add a note on the bug and change the status, I will add your stamp on the patches
16:36 Joubu ... on the remote branch
16:36 liliputech ok!
16:37 severine_q
16:41 cait those are cute
16:42 severine_q oups... wrong tab.... 🙈
16:58 davidnind1 left #koha
17:20 oleonard Dates are hard. We should just stop referring to them.
17:44 tkero joined #koha
17:58 liliputech joined #koha
17:58 liliputech hi back (travel from office to home, did I miss smthg?)
17:59 oleonard You missed nothing!
18:07 fridolin joined #koha
18:23 severine_q joined #koha
18:41 liliputech salut frido, re-salut severine_q :)
20:20 alohabot 🎁 🦁 Koha '21.05.x' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  ðŸ¯ðŸ§€ðŸŒ®
20:26 liliputech \o/
20:28 tuxayo Hi all :)
20:29 tuxayo liliputech++ great news that you will fill the missing RMaint role :D
20:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U18 build #179: UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_U18/179/
20:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U20 build #192: SUCCESS in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_U20/192/
20:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D10 build #262: SUCCESS in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_D10/262/
20:53 liliputech tuxayo: it seems you will be backporting patches before I do, we will probably need to communicate rather often in the coming months :)
20:54 tuxayo liliputech: after you actually, you will be my upstream :)
20:55 tuxayo So I'll follow your branch and backport anything >= major basically.
20:58 liliputech ok. thanks for the correct information :)
21:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U16 build #191: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 10 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_U16/191/
21:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D12 build #116: SUCCESS in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_D12/116/
21:18 alohabot 🎁 🐙 Koha '21.05.x' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  ðŸ£ðŸ«ðŸ
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22785: DBRev <[…]d3920582d63422019>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22785: Update DBIC schema <[…]95bcfdb8a4b6b3726>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30466: Compiled CSS <[…]531c8717e3fa61ee5>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30536: Fix Query.t Unit Test <[…]58000ecfdb855a50a>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30536: (QA follow-up) POD + Spec Consistency <[…]654276dfe017d0b7f>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 10517: (QA follow-up) No need to remove second true <[…]642cce5c51f100470>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30632: Fix report author display in list of saved reports <[…]9fbd15c4bfb519f53>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22785: (follow-up) Update contentType in request <[…]49c4ae31c9a84f6ea>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22785: (QA follow-up) Remove superflous spec files <[…]0f66371e0cc35b97b>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30536: Unit tests <[…]bf4237198f0b7b7ff>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30536: Update spec files <[…]42d518a4709150ae9>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30536: Remove validation overhead <[…]1e25b297e3592daf4>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30536: Refer to parameters enum <[…]934ce7502a6e2933c>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 29537: Remove unnecessary if-else checks for soonest renew date <[…]a4181e613192abfc4>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 30143: OAI-PMH: Fix SQL query used to fetch deleted records <[…]b0c16b8ea51b9e32f>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22785: (follow-up) Fix translatability <[…]b096c499cfa42bd6e>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22785: (follow-up) Don't sort by chosen and fix selection of matches <[…]68d5fa3c4218aaa8a>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22785: Update Schema for boolean <[…]21c1420ef98044344>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22785: Allow option to choose which record match is applied during import <[…]a64097da6db87229e>
21:22 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 10517: Use `DROP USER IF EXISTS` and remove ` || true`. <[…]94823a3d07b1bb130>
21:26 AndrewFH joined #koha
21:32 davidnind1 joined #koha
21:32 davidnind1 left #koha
21:35 davidnind joined #koha
21:39 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D10 build #263: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_D10/263/
21:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D9 build #187: SUCCESS in 58 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_21.05_D9/187/
21:50 liliputech see u later aligator
21:51 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
21:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D11 build #215: FIXED in 1 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_D11/215/
21:51 wahanui Congratulations!
21:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U20 build #193: SUCCESS in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_U20/193/
22:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U16 build #192: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_U16/192/
22:15 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
22:15 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U18 build #180: FIXED in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_U18/180/
22:15 wahanui Congratulations!
22:17 alohabot 🎁 🦄 Koha 'master' packages pushed to 'koha-staging' repo  ðŸŸðŸŒðŸ¥«
22:45 tcohen hi all
22:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U22 build #39: STILL UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U22/39/
22:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D12 build #117: SUCCESS in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_D12/117/
22:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_MDB_Latest build #890: STILL UNSTABLE in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1_MDB_Latest/890/
22:51 pLuS_ joined #koha
22:51 pLuS_ hi :)
22:51 pLuS_ i have problem with koha 21.05 in debian 11, will i try to apt upgrade, displays several error about mysql
22:51 pLuS_ the system is workin fine, but i cant fix that
22:53 pLuS_ DBD::mysql::db do failed: Unknown table 'koha_library.tmp_reserves' [for Statement "DROP TABLE tmp_reserves"] at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/ line 122.
22:53 pLuS_ Failed to add reserve_id to reserves tables, please refresh the page to try again. at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/ins​taller/data/mysql/ line 5588.
22:53 pLuS_ dpkg: error al procesar el paquete koha-common (--configure):
22:53 pLuS_ el subproceso instalado paquete koha-common script post-installation devolvió el código de salida de error 11
22:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11_My8 build #813: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D11_My8/813/
23:06 alexbuckley joined #koha
23:20 AndrewFH joined #koha
23:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #384: STILL UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/384/
23:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U18 build #181: SUCCESS in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_U18/181/
23:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D11 build #216: SUCCESS in 59 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_21.05_D11/216/
23:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1946: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 6 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1946/
23:57 tuxayo pLuS_ hi :) from which version are you upgrading?

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary