IRC log for #koha, 2021-08-11

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
03:57 janPasi joined #koha
04:19 janPasi joined #koha
04:59 chriss joined #koha
06:00 fridolin joined #koha
06:08 reiveune joined #koha
06:09 reiveune hello
06:09 wahanui niihau, reiveune
06:11 Oak joined #koha
06:13 dpk_ joined #koha
06:33 fridolin1 joined #koha
06:51 ashimema morning #koha
07:13 magnuse kia ora ashimema & #koha
07:14 davidnind joined #koha
07:56 paul_p joined #koha
08:18 ashimema cait around
08:18 wahanui cait around is cait cait1 cait2 cait3 cait4 cait5
08:20 ashimema hahahhahahhhhha
08:20 ashimema that's brilliant, who added that!
09:05 vfernandes joined #koha
09:06 ashimema happy birthday Magnuse
09:06 ashimema * happy birthday Magnus
09:08 MarkHofstetter1 joined #koha
09:13 cait joined #koha
09:23 Oak Happy birthday magnuse
09:31 fridolin1 "Bon anniversaire" Magnuse :D
09:31 fridolin1 left #koha
09:50 * cait waves
10:02 cait Joubu: pling
10:02 Joubu plong
10:02 cait ah there you are
10:03 cait the chocolat patch is only for the detail pages right?
10:09 cait Joubu ^
10:09 Joubu The lightbox is only on the detail pages, yes
10:09 Joubu not the search result
10:09 Joubu (was it your question?)
10:09 cait i was wondering about the change to opac-bottom
10:13 Joubu cait: talking about the removal of NO_LOCAL_JACKET?
10:14 cait no, these lines here:
10:14 cait -    [% IF ( OPACAmazonCoverImages || SyndeticsCoverImages ) %]
10:14 cait -        $(window).load(function() {
10:14 cait -            verify_images();
10:14 cait -         });
10:14 cait -    [% END %]
10:14 cait i was wondering if it could affect other spots where we show covers
10:16 cait Joubu: hm there is something weird
10:16 cait i have 3 covers in results
10:16 cait and only 1 showing on detail
10:17 Joubu are you talking about Owen's follow-up?
10:18 Joubu the verify_images is only needed for the detail page
10:18 Joubu and Owen moved it from opac-bottom to opac-detail
10:19 cait ah great
10:19 Joubu well, remove it from opac-bottom, it was already in opac-detail (and so was reduntant=)
10:19 cait ok
10:19 cait see last comment on the bug, checking on the strings now
10:24 Joubu which biblionumber?
10:24 Joubu I don't recreate with 5 and 13
10:25 cait 11
10:26 Joubu I am seeing 3 mouses
10:26 cait not here
10:26 cait but i see 3 on 5
10:26 Joubu cltr+r
10:26 cait no change
10:27 cait it#s a little odd, since this started iwth the third provider but is not super consistent
10:27 cait when i trn off google now, I still se eonly one mouse when it shoudl be 2
10:28 Joubu
10:28 cait hm one sec
10:29 cait hm did another yarn rebulid --view opac, restart_all... reload... no change
10:29 cait Joubu: one mouse in firefox - 3 in google chrome
10:29 Joubu I am using firefox
10:30 Joubu can you try in a private window?
10:31 Joubu I did see what you describe once, but only the first time. I refreshed with ctrl+r and now I see the 3 images
10:31 Joubu that seems like a cache problem
10:32 cait yeah i think timing/cache, something like that
10:32 cait sec
10:32 cait still only one mouse in the private window
10:34 petrova joined #koha
10:34 Joubu can you locate the query in the network tab of the dev tool?
10:36 cait checking, just running out of time right now :(
10:36 cait let's see if i can find it before the alarm goes
10:36 cait opened the dev tools, realoded - 3 mouses
10:36 Joubu lol
10:37 cait open a new tab, copy url
10:37 cait one mouse
10:37 cait dev tools - relaod - 3 mouses
10:37 cait it doesn't want me to catch it
10:38 ashimema three mice.. that's just greedy
10:38 cait or... infestation?
10:39 ashimema hahaha
10:39 Joubu cait: ha! You are right!
10:39 Joubu I do see only 1 if I close the dev tool!!
10:39 cait lol
10:39 cait i just switched back to the results and went with dogs
10:39 Joubu what ...
10:40 cait (perl best practices) while leaving the dev tools open - now i have one dog and some network
10:40 cait SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 1 column 3 of the JSON data
10:40 cait for open libary
10:41 cait google gives me as response: KOHA.Google.gbsCallBack({});
10:41 oleonard joined #koha
10:42 Joubu yes, I am seeing them on master as well
10:42 Joubu I will have a look, thanks cait!
10:42 cait sure :)
10:42 cait glad you see it now too :) don't like ghost bugs!
10:43 oleonard o/
10:45 cait hi oleonard :)
10:45 Joubu that's very weird, how having the dev tool opened can modify the UI!?
10:46 khall joined #koha
10:46 cait don't look at me...
10:48 oleonard Joubu: ?
10:48 cait btw, can't test Coce, Baker&Taylor and Syndetics - if someone has access to one of those, testing would be appreciated on bug 28180 :)
10:48 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28180 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Signed Off , Use a lightbox gallery to display the images on the detail pages in OPAC
10:49 * oleonard volunteers kidclamp
10:53 Joubu oleonard: we were talking about bug 28180 comment 39. The problem exists when the dev tool is closed. If you open it you can see all the different images
11:14 oleonard I don't seem to be able to reproduce the problem
11:15 oleonard In Firefox at least there is an option in the dev tool settings, "Disable HTTP Cache (when toolbox is open)" I wonder if it's related.
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27847: Compiled CSS changes <[…]c63a36629c77fef6c>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28813: DBRev <[…]ef525f61be13b755c>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28727: (QA follow-up) Simplify permission check <[…]224b0e4bf2a252f83>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28779: (QA follow-up) Even more specific message <[…]08b98689c64e249a6>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28835: Fix ability to pass list contents to batch record modification <[…]a74c315d566ffc1b8>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28834: Correct wording biblios/authorities in tools home <[…]97944a264ab9827df>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28764: (QA follow-up) Add comment, remove two defined's <[…]eff8e4d78137acd87>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28828: Fix and value builders <[…]399058c5be8c49fef>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28825: Can't edit local cover image for item from details page <[…]e17d780cb423c7217>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28813: Rename delivery_note to failure_code <[…]c9b2691467b1ef839>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28813: Update unit tests <[…]8bb6268b4161bb24c>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28813: DBIC Schema Update <[…]fec4b7dc76779ef25>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28813: Update database field name <[…]6601f68545c3431b8>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28779: (QA follow-up) More specific message and soem cleanup <[…]794bd527b25ed9665>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28764: Alter sort dropdown to use direction parameter <[…]d13b8124c94102055>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28779: Skip processing of non-existent biblios <[…]c87f7a85350cca0cb>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28764: Parse direction parameter in public list view <[…]09ea45c7edcf75c3d>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 28569: In preselect user library <[…]af6d12ec5dd8da813>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 27847: Don't obscure page when checkin modal is non-blocking <[…]fca2d73f1a634a63a>
11:28 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26852: subfield $e missing in X11 definition of MARC21 headings <[…]78886e7f95a25a9e1>
11:29 cait got to go - bye all, cya tomorrow probably
11:29 ashimema see ya cait
11:29 ashimema woop woop.. master pushed :)
11:31 khall joined #koha
11:32 davidnind left #koha
11:38 oleonard cait++
11:38 oleonard Joubu++
11:40 khall joined #koha
11:56 ashimema I find it weird how many ways you can look at and edit items now I dig into it.
11:57 ashimema under the 'Holdings' tab, from the 'Items' menu and then from the 'New'/'Edit' toolbar
11:57 ashimema it just feels weird and inconsistent to me
11:58 oleonard ashimema: Are you talking about the detail page?
11:58 ashimema yup
11:58 ashimema sooo many ways to look at and manipulate items
11:59 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
11:59 oleonard When you say "from the Items menu" are you referring to the sidebar menu item?
12:01 oleonard I don't find it inconsistent, I find it flexible. I don't know if it's confusing to new users.
12:01 ashimema yes
12:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_CPAN build #407: UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_D10_CPAN/407/
12:02 ashimema fair.. it's certainly 'flexible'
12:02 ashimema timtowtdi to the max
12:04 * ashimema is working on bundles and struggling to come up with a clear and consistent UX
12:05 ashimema then I realised it's because the items stuff is so spread out and timtowtdi
12:05 ashimema oh well
12:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_My8 build #632: NOW UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D10_My8/632/
12:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_MDB_Latest build #664: FAILURE in 6 min 40 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]0_MDB_Latest/664/
12:15 caroline_catlady joined #koha
12:20 tcohen joined #koha
12:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #170: UNSTABLE in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/170/
12:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1734: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 2 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1734/
12:32 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11 build #364: UNSTABLE in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D11/364/
12:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1737: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 11 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1737/
12:47 * oleonard sprinkles on another edit link just for ashimema
12:47 oleonard Bug 28843
12:47 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28843 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Needs Signoff , Add view and edit buttons to result of MARC record import
13:01 ashimema hahahaha
13:01 ashimema I don't mind the links, but find the views a tad confusing
13:01 ashimema especially when they're called two different things..
13:01 ashimema having a 'Holdings' tab with an 'Items' menu option next to it that 'mean' the same thing is very confusing to me
13:02 ashimema but then.. perhaps there's s subtle distinction I'm missing?
13:13 paul_p joined #koha
13:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D9 build #41: FAILURE in 21 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_21.05_D9/41/
13:23 paul_p joined #koha
13:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Stable build #235: UNSTABLE in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_U_Stable/235/
13:30 marie-luce joined #koha
13:48 thd joined #koha
13:54 tuxayo Meeting is 5 min!
13:54 tuxayo *in
13:54 tuxayo wahanui: hi
13:54 wahanui privet, tuxayo
13:54 tuxayo :D
13:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U20 build #47: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_21.05_U20/47/
13:56 tuxayo qa_team is cait, dcook, amoyano, ashimema, marcelr, kohaputti, jajm, tcohen, kidclamp, khall, tuxayo, petrova, nugged
13:56 tuxayo rmaints is fridolin, khall, kidclamp, wainui and tuxayo
13:58 oleonard oleonard is oleonard
13:59 tuxayo oleonard?
13:59 wahanui oleonard is like the Flash
13:59 tuxayo lol
13:59 oleonard It's because I'm always in a red jumpsuit
14:00 tuxayo oleonard?
14:00 wahanui i guess oleonard is seeing some buggy stuff though
14:00 tuxayo wahanui can remember various things!
14:00 wahanui tuxayo: sorry...
14:00 tuxayo non that's good. botsnack wahanui
14:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D11 build #53: SUCCESS in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_21.05_D11/53/
14:03 oleonard botsnack wahanui
14:04 Joubu #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 11 August 2021
14:04 huginn Meeting started Wed Aug 11 14:04:17 2021 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at
14:04 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:04 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 11 August 2021)
14:04 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_11_august_2021'
14:04 oleonard wahanui botsnack biscuit
14:04 wahanui thanks oleonard :)
14:04 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ng_11_August_2021
14:04 Joubu #topic Introductions
14:04 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 11 August 2021)
14:04 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:04 tuxayo #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
14:05 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS-E, UK
14:05 Joubu I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to this meeting, I am fine with postponing it
14:05 * ashimema is running late from a lunch time walk
14:05 tcohen headed to the doctor
14:05 ashimema Ok with me too
14:05 ashimema Aorry
14:05 tcohen next week?
14:05 wahanui hmmm... next week is unknown for me.
14:06 Joubu #topic Announcements
14:06 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 11 August 2021)
14:06 Joubu Anyone have something?
14:06 Joubu skipping the other topics
14:06 Joubu #topic Actions from last meeting
14:06 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 11 August 2021)
14:06 Joubu #action khall QA 25078 (postponed)
14:07 Joubu * oleonard is going to test 12561
14:07 Joubu oleonard++ # thx!
14:07 Joubu it's PQA and will be pushed soon
14:07 ashimema Nice one
14:07 Joubu * ashimema Talk to key players about message passing for alerts (last postpone)
14:08 ashimema Drop that one.. things have moved on
14:08 Joubu ok
14:08 thd Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City - May disappear from meeting any minute as noted in minutes.  Building inspector expected any minute.  Sent email to roadmap wiki group.  Reorganising files for version control.
14:08 ashimema It'll come up again some time but I don't have the capacity right now to follow it
14:08 Joubu anything else before I end the meeting?
14:08 ashimema Don't think so
14:09 Joubu thd: I think I didn't receive your email
14:09 thd Sent about two hours ago.
14:09 thd ... or so.
14:09 Joubu #info Next meeting: 25 August 2021, 14 UTC
14:09 Joubu #endmeeting
14:09 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:09 huginn Meeting ended Wed Aug 11 14:09:52 2021 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:09 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-08-11-14.04.html
14:09 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]1-08-11-14.04.txt
14:09 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]11-14.04.log.html
14:10 tuxayo Time for next meeting?
14:11 Joubu 14
14:12 tuxayo On the 25th August I suppose.
14:12 Joubu yes, what has been set
14:13 thd Joubu: The message should have the same subject as the last one which you sent to me.  You use gmail which threads messages by default I believe and you whitelisted messages from which actually come from .
14:13 tuxayo ooooh, I missed the line about that
14:13 tuxayo thanks
14:15 Joubu thd: it's there, I received it.
14:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U18 build #45: SUCCESS in 58 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_21.05_U18/45/
14:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U16 build #45: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_21.05_U16/45/
14:35 thd Joubu: It would be much easier for git and nicer code to pretend that submission 00.00.01 never happened but I know that is the version you seem to have examined :)
14:41 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:41 wahanui Congratulations!
14:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D9 build #42: FIXED in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_21.05_D9/42/
14:42 janPasi joined #koha
14:55 Joubu hum...
14:55 Joubu
14:55 Joubu Open Source Live: Koha Bugsquashing Bonanza
14:55 Joubu Sign in to confirm your age
14:55 Joubu This video may be inappropriate for some users
14:55 Joubu What did you do yesterday?
14:56 Joubu wtf google?! "
14:56 Joubu Use a credit card to verify immediately"
14:56 Joubu We need a credit card to watch youtube's videos?
14:57 Joubu Could someone from bywater check the settings for this video?
14:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Stable build #236: STILL UNSTABLE in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_U_Stable/236/
15:13 Joubu thx Kelly :)
15:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U_Stable build #41: SUCCESS in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]1.05_U_Stable/41/
15:24 oleonard Joubu it doesn't ask me for that, and I'm not logged in
15:26 oleonard Oh Kelly did something?
15:26 oleonard Now I want to listen to hear how many f-bombs it takes for YouTube to flag something
15:27 * oleonard knows kidclamp can't help himself
15:27 tuxayo LOL
15:28 kidclamp I mean, I've had it with these mf bugs in this mf codebase
15:29 ashimema it warned me yesterday.. but didn't ask for a credit card
15:30 ashimema it's good I was only on the chat... there might have been a few words whilst I was working on some bugs in the background ;)
15:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_D9 build #43: SUCCESS in 1 hr 15 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_21.05_D9/43/
18:13 paul_p joined #koha
20:03 cait joined #koha
20:10 paul_p joined #koha
20:32 Hitila joined #koha
20:33 Hitila g
20:33 Hitila How to get an authentication server
20:39 tuxayo Hitila: do you have one in mind?
20:40 Hitila the OAuth in koha. how do you install it?
20:43 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U18 build #112: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_U18/112/
20:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U20 build #121: SUCCESS in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_U20/121/
20:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U_Stable build #25: SUCCESS in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]0.11_U_Stable/25/
21:07 reiveune bye
21:09 reiveune left #koha
21:18 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #127: SUCCESS in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_D9/127/
21:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U16 build #107: SUCCESS in 1 hr 15 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_U16/107/
21:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D11 build #143: SUCCESS in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_D11/143/
21:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U18 build #113: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_U18/113/
21:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U16 build #108: SUCCESS in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_U16/108/
22:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D11 build #144: SUCCESS in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_D11/144/
22:12 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U20 build #122: SUCCESS in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_U20/122/
22:23 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #128: SUCCESS in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_D9/128/
22:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U_Stable build #26: SUCCESS in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]0.11_U_Stable/26/

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary