IRC log for #koha, 2021-06-09

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U18 build #168: SUCCESS in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.05_U18/168/
00:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U2010 build #197: SUCCESS in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]_20.05_U2010/197/
00:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U16 build #301: SUCCESS in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.05_U16/301/
00:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D9 build #296: SUCCESS in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.05_D9/296/
00:36 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
00:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D11 build #682: FIXED in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.05_D11/682/
00:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D10 build #300: SUCCESS in 1 hr 7 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.05_D10/300/
00:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_D11 build #683: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.05_D11/683/
00:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.05_U20 build #331: SUCCESS in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.05_U20/331/
01:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U16 build #1: ABORTED in 4 min 59 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_21.05_U16/1/
01:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U16 build #2: ABORTED in 3 min 8 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_21.05_U16/2/
01:54 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
01:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U_Stable build #186: FIXED in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_U_Stable/186/
02:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_21.05_U16 build #3: SUCCESS in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_21.05_U16/3/
05:22 dpk joined #koha
06:11 paul_p joined #koha
06:23 cait joined #koha
06:31 reiveune joined #koha
06:31 reiveune hello
06:34 cait1 joined #koha
06:38 magnuse \o/
06:42 fridolin joined #koha
06:55 cait1 hm still no emails :(
06:55 lds joined #koha
06:57 alex_a joined #koha
07:02 cait1 hi lds
07:03 cait1 hi alex_a too :)
07:03 alex_a Hello cait1 \o
07:03 alex_a Hello lds
07:12 nlegrand joined #koha
07:12 nlegrand Hello!
07:15 cait1 hi nlegrand
07:20 lds alex_a: hello guy
07:39 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
07:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U20 build #99: SUCCESS in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U20/99/
08:00 nlegrand hey cait1!
08:08 lmstrand_ joined #koha
08:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U16 build #89: SUCCESS in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U16/89/
08:22 ashimema oh man the overdues notices code is weird
08:24 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U_Stable build #5: SUCCESS in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]20.11_U_Stable/5/
08:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D10-Full build #32: STILL UNSTABLE in 59 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]0.11_D10-Full/32/
08:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D10-Core build #33: STILL UNSTABLE in 59 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]0.11_D10-Core/33/
08:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D11 build #122: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_D11/122/
08:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D9 build #106: SUCCESS in 1 hr 8 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_D9/106/
08:42 alex_a joined #koha
08:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D11 build #123: SUCCESS in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_D11/123/
08:52 ashimema damn.. I'm not doing well on the IRC Meeting Facilitator stuff.. I have a clash with this afternoons meeting too :(
08:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_U18 build #91: SUCCESS in 1 hr 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_20.11_U18/91/
09:19 ashimema Do we think there would be any interest in moving the covers display provider stuff into plugins?
09:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D10 build #112: UNSTABLE in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_D10/112/
10:08 paul_p joined #koha
10:12 koha-jenkins Project Koha_20.11_D10 build #113: STILL UNSTABLE in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_20.11_D10/113/
10:35 paul_p joined #koha
10:37 oleonard Hi #koha
10:51 magnuse kia ora oleonard
10:52 oleonard Hi magnuse, I added a question for you to Bug 28446
10:52 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28446 normal, P5 - low, ---, magnus, Needs Signoff , Fix encoding of OverDrive content on Your summary, OverDrive Account
10:59 tcohen morning
11:09 khall_ joined #koha
11:09 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
11:42 lmstrand__ joined #koha
11:44 MarkHofstetter2 joined #koha
11:53 magnuse oleonard: thanks for testing! not sure what is going on there. the "lyd & bilde" one looks like it should display broken letters.
11:53 magnuse i must confess i tested on a stable version and made the patch for master.
11:53 magnuse i'll try and test properly on master
11:55 oleonard I'm happy to look again if you get more information
12:01 fridolin joined #koha
12:38 lmstrand_ joined #koha
12:48 alex_a joined #koha
12:58 marie-luce joined #koha
13:02 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:04 tuxayo Meeting in 1h 😀
13:11 * oleonard goes to find his special meeting jumpsuit
13:30 cait1 i'l probably not be around
13:30 cait1 attending CORAL Online Summit today
13:35 ashimema cait1, are you around for the meeting?
13:35 * ashimema has ended up double booked and is looking for a host
13:35 ashimema ah.. no
13:36 ashimema fancy hosting the meeting in 20 mins tuxayo?
13:37 ashimema the agenda looks light.. I'll try to be around in the background but I have a meeting with company bosses on zoom.. so can't commit to hosting
13:38 tuxayo ashimema: ok 🙂
13:38 ashimema thanks dude
13:38 ashimema to me. the main thing to announce is the 21.11 roadmap we're working on.. but I can't for the life of me find the link now
13:39 ashimema added to the agenda ;)
13:39 ashimema with link
13:43 paul_p_ joined #koha
13:44 petrova joined #koha
14:03 thd joined #koha
14:04 tuxayo Outrageous,  modem down. Switching to phone
14:06 tuxayo-read-only joined #koha
14:07 tuxayo2 #startmeeting
14:07 huginn tuxayo2: Error: A meeting name is required, e.g., '#startmeeting Marketing Committee'
14:07 oleonard No not the Marketing Committee, please
14:08 tuxayo2 #startmeeting General IRC meeting 9 June 2021
14:08 huginn Meeting started Wed Jun  9 14:08:59 2021 UTC.  The chair is tuxayo2. Information about MeetBot at
14:08 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:08 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 9 June 2021)
14:08 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_9_june_2021'
14:09 tuxayo2 qa_team? rmaints?
14:09 nugged o/
14:09 tuxayo2 qa_team is cait, dcook, amoyano, ashimema, marcelr, kohaputti, jajm, tcohen, josef_moravec, kidclamp, khall and tuxayo
14:09 tuxayo2 rmaints is probably fridolin, AndrewFH and tuxayo
14:09 oleonard wahanui?
14:09 tuxayo2 and kidclamp
14:10 tuxayo2 I'm also  wahanui T_T
14:10 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater  Solutions
14:10 tuxayo2 khall_ ?
14:10 tuxayo2 nugged ?
14:10 khall_ #info Kyle Hall, ByWater Solutions
14:10 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:11 petrova #info Peter (Petro) Vashchuk, National Library of Finland, Oulu
14:11 tuxayo2 #topic Introductions
14:11 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 9 June 2021)
14:11 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:12 tuxayo2 #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
14:12 nugged #info Andrew Nugged, National Library of Finland, Oulu
14:12 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:12 fridolin #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre, France
14:12 tuxayo2 #topic Announcements
14:12 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 9 June 2021)
14:12 tuxayo2 Anything to announce?
14:12 tuxayo2 tuxayo: muphy's law hit hard today
14:13 fridolin I'm good
14:13 tuxayo2 #info ashimema says: The 21.11 Roadmap is now available to guide development for the 21.11 cycle -
14:14 tuxayo2 Says something quick if you need time to write something.
14:14 tuxayo2 *say
14:15 tuxayo2 #topic Update on releases
14:15 Topic for #koha is now Update on releases (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 9 June 2021)
14:15 fridolin I see 21.05.00 has a deb package
14:15 fridolin and stable releases
14:15 fridolin i't fine
14:15 * tuxayo2 unlocks the phone data restriction to not get kicked
14:16 tuxayo2 khall_ kidclamp wainui
14:17 tuxayo2 oldoldstable: handover done, 1st's backport done, thanks AndrewFH
14:17 kidclamp NO news yet, we need to get ourselves sorted and start keeping up
14:17 tuxayo2 ^^
14:17 tuxayo2 So, next topic. Say something quick if you need time to write something.
14:18 tuxayo2 #topic Actions
14:18 Topic for #koha is now Actions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 9 June 2021)
14:18 tuxayo2 #info No actions from the last meeting.
14:19 fridolin action fixing all bugs ?
14:19 tuxayo2 ++
14:19 kohaputti joined #koha
14:19 tuxayo2 Is that all for the topics? Did I miss one?
14:19 tuxayo2 Does anyone have something to say/ask?
14:20 fridolin We at Biblibre are preparing upgrade to 20.11.06 this summer
14:20 fridolin actually no big issue
14:20 tcohen biblibre++
14:20 tuxayo2 nice to hear :D
14:20 fridolin a very good one
14:21 fridolin translations are OK in french
14:21 oleonard I will ask again for more eyes on Bug 28376: Replace obsolete jquery-ui-timepicker-addon  https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28376
14:21 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28376 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, In Discussion , Replace obsolete jquery-ui-timepicker-addon
14:21 huginn Bug 28376: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, In Discussion , Replace obsolete jquery-ui-timepicker-addon
14:21 tuxayo2 I hope I didn't broke the 19.11 you used last cycle :P
14:21 oleonard Oh you are here huginn, sorry
14:21 tuxayo2 #info Bug 28376 need more eyes (Replace obsolete jquery-ui-timepicker-addon https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]bug.cgi?id=28376)
14:21 huginn Bug 28376: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, In Discussion , Replace obsolete jquery-ui-timepicker-addon
14:22 tuxayo2 So, next topic (wrap up). Say something quick if you need time to write something.
14:23 tuxayo2 #topic Set date and time for next meeting
14:23 Topic for #koha is now Set date and time for next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 9 June 2021)
14:24 tuxayo2 Is that always on this time now?
14:24 tuxayo2 (the meeting hour)
14:24 tuxayo2 i.e. 14:00 UTC
14:25 kidclamp usually oscilaltes between 14 and some other time, 20/21 I think?
14:25 * thd has wondered about some recent time stickiness excluding part of the world.
14:26 oleonard Other times suffer from a chronic lack of any sort of quorum
14:27 thd certainly.  The popularity of the time is evident.
14:30 tuxayo Noooo, no internet on PC
14:32 tuxayo2 #endmeeting
14:32 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:32 huginn Meeting ended Wed Jun  9 14:32:41 2021 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:32 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-06-09-14.08.html
14:32 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]1-06-09-14.08.txt
14:32 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]09-14.08.log.html
14:33 nugged next meeting... when exactly,  mates?
14:34 thd Yes nextmeeting was not set
14:34 cait1 tuxayo2++
14:34 cait1 i thin Joubu can fix later
14:35 cait1 @later tell Joubu could you set a next date/time, agenda für general meeting please?
14:35 huginn cait1: The operation succeeded.
14:35 thd Maybe best fixed later, tuxayo2 has done a great job with no internet.
14:37 oleonard tuxayo++
14:37 fridolin tuxayo+++
14:38 tuxayo2 no way, my internet cut out before I sent the nextmeeting message ><
14:38 nugged tuxayo 🤗
14:38 tuxayo2 @later tell Joubu general: #info Next meeting: 7 July 2021, 14 UTC
14:38 huginn tuxayo2: The operation succeeded.
14:39 tuxayo2 modem router, back...
14:39 tuxayo2 Good, I didn't get overcharged
14:39 * fridolin has an yey on 21.05.x to backport
14:40 tuxayo2 plugging a keyboard on a phone does help but not when it's an azerty keyboard and the phone treats it as qwerty
14:41 tuxayo2 and in the end, the messaging app for blocked when sending the message where in complain about the tethering not working
14:41 tuxayo2 *app blocked
14:42 tuxayo2 Thanks for attending and for the support ^o^
14:43 nugged thanks tuxayo!
14:43 tuxayo-read-only joined #koha
14:43 tuxayo-read-only left #koha
14:43 tuxayo2 modem--
14:43 tuxayo2 phone--
14:43 * tuxayo2 needs to take a break and will have a long talk with some of their equipment.
14:45 tuxayo2 murphys_law--
14:52 tuxayo2 test
14:52 tuxayo2 Of course the phone now can send messages
15:06 fridolin left #koha
15:47 ashimema thnkas tuxayo, sorry to land it on your at the last moment
15:47 ashimema my meeting just finished now..
15:49 tuxayo2 ashimema: no worries, late request didn't played at all a role in the ${digestion_waste}-show that ensued.
15:49 ashimema lol
15:50 tuxayo2 oh, I forgot some of them
15:50 tuxayo2 murphys_law--
15:50 tuxayo2 murphys_law--
15:50 tuxayo2 murphys_law--
15:50 tuxayo2 murphys_law--
15:51 tuxayo2 Thankfully the core part of the meeting went well :D
16:02 kidclamp tuxayo++
16:23 reiveune bye
16:23 reiveune left #koha
16:40 khall joined #koha
16:42 cait joined #koha
17:20 tuxayo-read-only joined #koha
17:24 tuxayo-read-only left #koha
17:38 * cait waves
17:48 oleonard How did your event go today cait?
17:53 cait i think it went well :) 170 participants in the morning and about 140 in the afternoon session
17:54 cait now super tired, thx for asking!
18:59 tuxayo hooo, maybe bug 28489 breaks on me because i'm using Debian 11 and MariaDB 10.5 !
18:59 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28489 critical, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Signed Off , CGI::Session is incorrectly serialized to DB in production env / when strict_sql_modes = 0
18:59 * tuxayo checks
19:11 tuxayo Still failing with MariaDB 10.1 and Debian 10...
21:31 aleisha hello
21:40 * cait waves
23:30 gveranis joined #koha
23:54 Wainui joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary