IRC log for #koha, 2020-12-16

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:02 inlibro joined #koha
01:02 inlibro joined #koha
01:14 matts joined #koha
02:02 inlibro joined #koha
02:24 khall joined #koha
02:25 khall_ joined #koha
03:02 inlibro joined #koha
04:01 khall joined #koha
04:02 inlibro joined #koha
04:54 khall joined #koha
05:03 inlibro joined #koha
06:03 inlibro joined #koha
06:13 Oak joined #koha
06:41 Oak joined #koha
07:03 inlibro joined #koha
07:13 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
07:16 Oak joined #koha
07:18 magnuse \o/
07:34 alex_a joined #koha
07:35 alex_a Bonjour
07:35 wahanui niihau, alex_a
07:46 magnuse bonjour alex_a
07:47 alex_a Hallo magnuse
07:49 did joined #koha
07:50 lds joined #koha
08:00 cait joined #koha
08:01 cait1 joined #koha
08:01 lds joined #koha
08:03 inlibro joined #koha
08:12 chriss joined #koha
08:17 fridolin joined #koha
08:17 fridolin hi there
08:21 reiveune joined #koha
08:21 reiveune hello
08:30 MarkHofstetter1 joined #koha
09:01 Joubu QAers around? We need bug 27148 and bug 27124 for 20.11.01
09:01 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27148 critical, P5 - low, ---, agustinmoyano, Signed Off , Internal Server Error during self registration 20.11
09:01 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27124 major, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Signed Off , JS error "select2Width is not defined"
09:02 Joubu also bug 27127 and bug 27109
09:02 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27127 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Wrong display of messages if there was only 1 record modified
09:02 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27109 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Better labels for background job details
09:03 inlibro joined #koha
09:17 fridolin Bug 27245
09:17 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27245 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , error 'Already in a transaction'
09:17 fridolin anyone seen this ?
09:28 Joubu AutoCommit must not be turned off on $dbh
09:28 fridolin that wat i think
09:29 fridolin Joubu: we just remove --commit arg and AutoCommit from the script ?
09:29 Joubu Do you recreate easily?
09:30 Joubu you can keep the "commit every X" parameters, but you need to use txn_*
09:30 Joubu[…]Storage#txn_begin
10:00 fridolin Joubu: but it will be transaction in transtion ?
10:03 inlibro joined #koha
10:10 Joubu yes, nested transactions are supported if you are using them correctly
10:29 tcohen morning
10:36 tcohen Joubu++
10:53 davewood joined #koha
10:55 davewood hi, im trying to import a marcxml file using /usr/share/koha/bin/migrati​on_tools/ and i end up with this error ...
10:57 kidclamp joined #koha
10:59 Joubu davewood: bug 27245
10:59 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27245 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , error 'Already in a transaction'
11:04 inlibro joined #koha
11:09 khall joined #koha
11:13 davewood huginn: thank you
11:13 huginn davewood: I'll give you the answer as soon as RDA is ready
11:13 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
11:14 Joubu davewood: ignore huginn and wahanui, they are bot
11:35 dcook__ joined #koha
11:35 dcook_ joined #koha
11:42 oleonard Hi all
11:44 mtj joined #koha
11:47 cait joined #koha
11:48 davewood Joubu: I had a feeling the would be. did help though to see that the error already is an issue somewhere
11:49 alohalog` joined #koha
12:04 inlibro joined #koha
12:12 oleonard Anyone around now who can help me with Elasticsearch? is working but not or
12:16 Joubu oleonard: going for lunch right now, I can help a bit later
12:16 Joubu check the logs first ;)
12:16 Joubu to see if you find something interesting
12:16 oleonard Thanks Joubu. I couldn't make sense of the logs.
12:50 kidclamp what did the logs say oleonard ?
12:51 kidclamp using es5?
12:51 oleonard Using es5. Is that what I should use when testing ES?
12:51 kidclamp no,m we broke it with 27070
12:52 oleonard Does that mean ES5 is permanently obsolete or is it pending a fix?
12:53 oleonard I'm wondering if the koha-testing-docker readme should be updated to exclude it
13:04 inlibro joined #koha
13:05 Joubu oleonard: so you are using ES5?
13:05 * oleonard is restarting with ES6
13:06 Joubu I am starting ktd without specifying the es docker yml file, and I have 6.8.8, that seems to work ok
13:09 oleonard It's working well now with ES6
13:11 Joubu kidclamp: I missed your comment about ES5 support; Should we remove the backport to 20.05?
13:11 Joubu I don't think we should drop the support on a minor release
13:11 Joubu especially if we didn't announce it
13:13 Joubu commented on the bug
13:13 oleonard I think you're right Joubu
13:13 Joubu and we should add a warning on the about page
13:20 oleonard Working on UI for Bug 27200:[…]s/RHkYDjXT2aSJtoo
13:20 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27200 major, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , "Browse search" is broken
13:29 tuxayo hi #koha :)
13:32 Joubu looks better, oleonard!
13:32 AndrewFH joined #koha
13:43 khall_ joined #koha
13:49 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:49 marie-luce joined #koha
13:50 cait1 last meetin gfor today over phew.
13:55 AndrewFH joined #koha
14:04 inlibro joined #koha
14:08 magnuse the visibility of a marc subfield should not influence if the "Batch record modification" tool can work on it, right?
14:16 khall joined #koha
14:17 Joubu magnuse: if the MARC modification template you are using adds a subfield, then the subfield will be added to the record
14:17 Joubu not sure I answer your question however...
14:19 magnuse i think the problem is that i am trying to match against item data in 952, but they are not part of the record when the matching is done...
14:26 Joubu right, you should not modify item subfields with a MTT
14:26 magnuse hm, the manual does show matching against 952 in a marc modification template
14:26 magnuse i am not modifying the item subfields
14:27 magnuse what i want to do is copy the itemtype from 952 to 942, if 942 is missing
14:28 magnuse if i match against 952c nothing happens, as if 952 was not there. if i tell the template to just add 942c (without matching) it works
14:29 caroline magnuse: can you share a screenshot of your template? I'll try it
14:30 caroline I've had problems matching on 952 when importing, but I don't remember when just batch modifying
14:31 tuxayo meeting in 30 min!
14:35 magnuse where's a good place to share screenshots?
14:36 tuxayo magnuse:
14:36 tuxayo «Picture sharing» part
14:37 magnuse but i turned the DEBUG on C4::MarcModificationTemplates up to 20, and it dumps the "Unmodified Record" without 952
14:39 Joubu magnuse: item fields are not embed, so it cannot work
14:39 Joubu svc/records/preview
14:39 Joubu 35     $record = GetMarcBiblio({ biblionumber => $record_id });
14:39 Joubu GetMarcBiblio has a embed_items flag to embed item fields
14:40 magnuse caroline:
14:40 magnuse Joubu: ah yes, that is what i thought
14:40 magnuse but is there a reason not to embed the items data?
14:42 magnuse sorry i gotta run, look more at this tomorrow!
14:42 Joubu it could be done I guess
14:43 Joubu but that's not trivial
14:44 magnuse btw, the manual does show matching against 952, maybe it worked before?[…]n-templates-label
14:47 cait joined #koha
14:56 tuxayo meeting in 4 min!
14:58 oleonard joined #koha
14:59 Joubu qa_team
14:59 Joubu qa_team?
14:59 wahanui qa_team is probably cait, dcook, amoyano, ashimema, marcelr, kohaputti, jajm, tcohen, josef_moravec, kidclamp, khall and tuxayo
14:59 Joubu rmaints?
14:59 wahanui i heard rmaints was fridolin, AndrewFH and tuxayo
15:00 Joubu hope you are all around :)
15:00 ashimema hi
15:00 AndrewFH howdy :)
15:00 Joubu #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020
15:00 huginn Meeting started Wed Dec 16 15:00:39 2020 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at
15:00 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:00 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020)
15:00 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_16_december_2020'
15:00 Joubu #topic Introductions
15:00 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020)
15:00 Joubu #info Jonathan
15:00 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
15:01 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
15:01 Joubu even
15:01 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
15:01 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_16_December_2020
15:01 AndrewFH #info Andrew Fuerste-Henry, ByWater Solutions
15:01 tuxayo #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
15:01 lukeG1 #info Lucas Gass, ByWater Solutions
15:01 inlibro blou: #info Philippe Blouin, Solutions inLibro
15:02 Joubu #topic Announcements
15:02 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020)
15:03 Joubu Anyone have something?
15:03 Joubu #topic Update from the Release Manager (21.05)
15:03 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release Manager (21.05) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020)
15:04 Joubu I have some stuffs to tell you
15:04 Joubu I am waiting one more week before pushing new enhancements to master.
15:04 Joubu It would be nice to have some patch ready for 20.11.01, have a look at the rel_21_05_candidate bz keyword -
15:04 Joubu (There is a critical one)
15:04 Joubu #info Please follow for the urgent things to backport into the next 20.11.x
15:04 inlibro joined #koha
15:05 Joubu Consider this list as the "most urgent" ones
15:05 Joubu We lost connection to the git server yesterday. Gitea got OOM killed. No idea what happened exactly but we created a swap file. Will see if it fixes the problem otherwise we will have to add more RAM.
15:05 Joubu #info A 4G swap file has been added to the Git server, hopefully it will fix OOM
15:06 Joubu We also dropped ES5 support in 20.11.00 AND 20.05.07 (not released yet) on bug 27252
15:06 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27252 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, ASSIGNED , ES5 no longer supported (since 20.11.00)
15:06 Joubu IMO we should revert it and not drop ES5 support in a minor release (ping AndrewFH).
15:06 Joubu wrong bug, its bug 27070
15:06 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27070 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to oldstable , Elasticsearch - with Elasticsearch 6 searches failing unless all terms are in the same field
15:06 Joubu #info ES5 support dropped by bug 27070
15:07 AndrewFH agreed, that's a big change to accidentally sneak into a point release
15:07 kidclamp I think we should make that search option a syspref or something
15:07 kidclamp so that ES6 can work in 20.05
15:07 Joubu We should also add a warning on the about page for 20.11 (bug 27252), kidclamp can you deal with that?
15:07 kidclamp otherwise we have to wait until 20.11
15:07 Joubu or a pref, yes good idea
15:07 Stefan joined #koha
15:07 Joubu couldn't we guess the ES version instead?
15:07 kidclamp that's the other option
15:08 Joubu ok so either the warning on the about page for 20.11 and we announce we dropped ES5 support
15:08 fridolin #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre, France
15:08 fridolin sorry im late
15:08 Joubu or, if possible, we guess the ES version and turn on the ft if ES6 is installed
15:08 Joubu that's certainly the best option actually
15:08 AndrewFH @kidclamp you wanna pick an option and let me know?
15:08 huginn AndrewFH: I'll give you the answer as soon as RDA is ready
15:08 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
15:09 kidclamp even if we make cross_fields optoinal, I think we should drop ES5 support
15:09 Stefan hello all! a question. I replaced the branch for our test library but when checking out book the old branch code is used. I think Koha uses value from `userenv`. What is userenv? Can I reset it somehow?
15:09 Joubu kidclamp: so a version check for 20.05 and we drop support for 20.11?
15:09 kidclamp the only reason I like a pref rather than automatic switch is that I don't know if we know everything cross_fields does and we should tend toward allowing users to configure how they want
15:10 kidclamp Joubu: yes, something for 20.05 and drop support 20.11
15:10 Joubu ok!
15:10 Joubu will you have time in the next days to provide something?
15:10 kidclamp I will work on that today
15:10 Joubu great
15:10 Joubu CC me and AndrewFH if you open a new bug report
15:11 fridolin kidclamp++ master of elastics
15:11 tuxayo Haven't we dropped Debian 8 support in a point release? Though the difference was we didn't have known breakage with D8.
15:11 tuxayo kidclamp++
15:11 Joubu I also wanted to note that I have started some benchmarks to compare each Koha version between 16.11 to 20.11. Results are not very nice so far. I will investigate and see if I can found some bottlenecks
15:12 Joubu And, finally, today I have been fighting some old ghosts^W bugs (8XXX) and will continue a bit the next couple of days, see the NSO queue.
15:12 fridolin maybe impact of ORM
15:12 Joubu that's all for me
15:12 Joubu any questions?
15:12 tuxayo Thanks for this kind of perf investigation Joubu
15:12 fridolin What did you ask Santa ?
15:12 Joubu fridolin: yes, but apparently it's coming from 19.11 specifically
15:12 fridolin ^^
15:12 fridolin oh interesting
15:13 fridolin let us know
15:13 Joubu so maybe something specific in this release
15:13 Joubu will need time to find out what's going on
15:13 fridolin UTF8-mb4 ?
15:13 Joubu I hope not
15:14 ashimema 18.11 did mb4 upgrade
15:14 Joubu it's really early findings, I need to rerun the benchmarks to confirm
15:14 Joubu I will keep you in touch :)
15:14 * ashimema racks brains to try and remember if anything Koha::Object went in in 19.11 that might play into this
15:15 Joubu yes, that's certainly that
15:15 Joubu maybe something we need to cache
15:15 Joubu #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
15:15 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020)
15:15 fridolin Yep
15:15 henryb joined #koha
15:15 fridolin Since its end of year fiestas
15:16 fridolin we dicided to go until 24 for string freeze
15:16 fridolin and plan release around 5 january
15:16 fridolin gives time to build a better "first release of cycle" version
15:17 tuxayo Yep, if nothing very urgent already releasable in 20.11.01, we can wait.
15:17 Joubu I don't expect much activities in the last 2 weeks however :)
15:19 Joubu ok, moving on
15:19 Joubu #topic Updates from the QA team
15:19 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020)
15:19 Joubu I should have info that
15:19 Joubu #info Next minor releases are planned for beginning of the year, on Jan 5th
15:20 Joubu QAers? All good?
15:21 Joubu well, that silence reflects QA activites in the last 2 weeks :D
15:21 tuxayo I'm able to find enough QA that I can do so good news. Though some simple changes can have implications that I'm totally oblivious to ^^"
15:22 Joubu yes, there are some easy stuffs in the queue :)
15:23 Joubu #topic Actions from last meeting
15:23 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020)
15:23 Joubu Postponing the first action
15:23 Joubu #action davidnind Find and update relevant places to record Perl version required, including release notes, manual and wiki (one source of the truth) (still working on this - feel free to reallocate)
15:23 Joubu #action amoyano advertise 15522 and ask the list for feedback [after 20.11 is released], setup a sandbox, etc.
15:23 Joubu and same for the second one
15:23 Joubu I will ping Agustin
15:24 Joubu #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
15:24 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020)
15:24 Joubu davidnind added a topic:
15:24 Joubu Release notes: I would like to suggest that patch authors as a matter of course add the release notes summary before it goes to sign off (or at a minimum after QA and before pushed). This would provide a nice summary for those reviewing, would save a massive effort at the end of the release cycle, and help the documentation team so we don't have to wade through the bug history to work out whether
15:24 Joubu documentation changes are required (particularly for very long bugs). davidnind
15:25 Joubu that's basically what I have announced on the ML last week
15:25 Joubu #link https://lists.koha-community.o[…]ember/046177.html
15:25 Joubu #info The release notes are a requirement for 21.05
15:26 Joubu #info If you have patches that reach the "Passed QA" status and that the bug report does not have release notes, RM will add the "release-notes-needed".  The patches won't be reviewed and pushed until
15:26 Joubu release notes have been correctly added.
15:26 Joubu #info release notes have been correctly added.
15:26 Joubu any questions about that new rules?
15:26 ashimema Joubu++
15:26 Joubu it's not really a new rule actually, just an enforcement of an existing one :)
15:26 tuxayo For all patches? Or just features and enh?
15:26 ashimema something I wanted to introduce in my tenure, but never managed to quite achieve
15:27 Joubu for the "big things"
15:27 tuxayo ok
15:27 Joubu so "new ft", yes
15:27 Joubu "new enh", it depends on how big it is
15:27 ashimema I would say "at qa/rm's discretion"
15:28 Joubu but the idea is: if your patch is PQA WITH the bz keyword and nothing in the release notes fields, it won't get pushed
15:28 Joubu (or even reviewed)
15:29 caroline it's especially useful if anything in the user interface changes
15:29 Joubu and feel free to submit screenshots!
15:29 caroline or if the user can do new things or has to do something differently
15:30 Joubu Anything you would like to discuss before I end the meeting?
15:31 tuxayo about sysreq
15:32 Joubu hum? sysreq?
15:32 tuxayo the system recommendations and requirements are out of sync between the release notes and the CI, I'll send an email to ask what is the current state
15:33 tuxayo What to settle for
15:33 Joubu I updated the notes for 20.11
15:33 Joubu the release tools generate outdated info
15:33 Joubu RMaints need to keep them up-to-date depending on the Koha version
15:34 Joubu we could, however, centralized them
15:34 Joubu ie. a wiki page (of website) to list the different Koha versions
15:34 Joubu that would be easier to maintain IMO
15:34 Joubu and so we link to this page from the src
15:34 Joubu src and release notes
15:34 ashimema or add it to the release-tools config options..
15:35 tuxayo the src?
15:35 Joubu source of Koha
15:35 tuxayo ok like the Readme or other doc file
15:35 Joubu yes
15:35 ashimema but I agree.. that's a better idea
15:36 Joubu tuxayo: are you willing to discuss with David?
15:36 Joubu This task has been waiting for several months and we keep postponing it
15:36 Joubu would be good to help David :)
15:36 tuxayo I tried to contact them but I fear my email went to spam ^^"
15:37 tuxayo Maybe using @later is more reliable :P
15:37 tuxayo I'll get in touch with david and the RMaints to see what to advertise in the next point release
15:37 Joubu thanks
15:38 Joubu #topic Set time of next meeting
15:38 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 16 December 2020)
15:38 tuxayo Thanks for the new ideas for this topic.
15:38 Joubu on dec 30th for a last 2020 meeting, or we try to forget 2020 and enjoy 2021?
15:39 Joubu #info Next meeting: 30 December 2020, 20 UTC
15:39 ashimema lol
15:39 Joubu sticking to 2 weeks otherwise we will overlap with the general meeting at some point
15:39 Joubu #endmeeting
15:39 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
15:39 huginn Meeting ended Wed Dec 16 15:39:47 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
15:39 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-12-16-15.00.html
15:39 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]0-12-16-15.00.txt
15:39 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]16-15.00.log.html
15:39 tuxayo Joubu++
15:39 Joubu thanks everybody!
15:41 fridolin Joubu++ always
15:41 fridolin Santa will be nice to you all ;)
15:42 Joubu not sure, I heard they are all confined in Lapland
15:50 cait sorry for missing the meeting
15:59 alex_a joined #koha
16:03 fridolin left #koha
16:04 inlibro joined #koha
16:09 caroline huh... tuxayo I think you have a telepathic ability... There is an email about system requirements (hardware though) that just arrived in the ML
16:09 tuxayo :o
16:34 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
16:47 cait Joubu: interested in the perf testing - did i miss te link?
17:03 reiveune bye
17:03 reiveune left #koha
17:05 inlibro joined #koha
18:05 inlibro joined #koha
18:39 cait left #koha
18:43 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
18:51 Oak joined #koha
19:05 inlibro joined #koha
19:38 cait joined #koha
19:39 * cait waves
19:55 tcohen hi cait
19:55 cait hello
20:05 inlibro joined #koha
20:56 marie-luce joined #koha
21:05 inlibro joined #koha
22:01 caroline question for native english-speakers... Which sounds better/less stupid "There is 2 item(s) available" or "There are 1 item(s) available"?
22:01 oleonard-away The second one
22:01 wahanui The second one is, like, the normal operation when a record has been changed
22:02 oleonard-away caroline: But we can use new pluralization tools in the template to make it work better I think
22:02 cait why not use our new tricks to make it work nice? :)
22:02 cait ah, same thought
22:02 caroline yeah but this is just for an internal thing...
22:03 cait hten i'd follow owen
22:06 inlibro joined #koha
22:08 caroline thanks oleonard-away :)
22:52 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
23:06 inlibro joined #koha
23:19 caroline I'm making a quiz for our chirstmas party... Do yall have any question ideas you want to contribute? :)
23:19 caroline (for the Koha category but anything else too)
23:22 cait @later tell aleisha I found some typos in the manual - would that also be something for the Academy?
23:22 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
23:22 cait caroline: christmas gherkin
23:23 cait and what was found in the new york christmas tree
23:23 cait we always have a quiz too - this year we had the new york question - about the only one I knew!
23:23 cait for koha... shortest pref name? (i believe gist)
23:23 cait and longest pref?
23:24 caroline I was going to say I'll share my quiz with you, but its in French
23:24 cait or the group who writes down the longest one
23:24 cait name... contribs from 5 different countries? :)
23:24 cait not sure what you are looking for :)
23:25 cait ours is mostly multiple choice with  all answers sounding quite unlikely or hard to guess
23:25 caroline multiple choice
23:25 cait ok
23:25 cait so that rules out my Koha ones
23:25 caroline one of my questions is in which table can you find the title
23:25 cait ooh biblioitems
23:25 wahanui somebody said biblioitems was not hte right table, cait is talking abou titems
23:25 caroline biblio, biblioitems, items or borrowers ;)
23:25 cait nice
23:25 cait 2 are correct
23:25 caroline its a trap!
23:25 cait you are so mean!
23:26 caroline I know right XD
23:27 cait hmhmhm
23:27 cait maybe one of our more cryptic prefs with 4 suggestoins what it does
23:27 cait i nominate gist again :P
23:27 caroline oh yeah thats a good one
23:28 caroline like what is the name of the syspref that does X
23:28 cait or that
23:28 cait or take one of the longer ones and change the seqzence of the words
23:28 cait i can never remember if it's autoquerytruncate or autotruncatequery or whatever
23:28 cait the self registration ones are quite longish
23:31 caroline oh I know, I'll ask which syspref was contributed by inlibro
23:31 caroline I think we have two
23:32 cait :)
23:32 cait maybe guess the total number of prefs?
23:32 caroline I wish there was a "the price is right" type of question in the quiz app
23:32 caroline closest number without going over
23:33 cait true
23:33 cait but you could give some options maybe
23:33 cait date of koha 1.0 release
23:43 cait got to go to bed now  - cya tomorrow!
23:53 edveal joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary