IRC log for #koha, 2020-11-18

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:05 inlibro joined #koha
00:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U16 build #20: SUCCESS in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U16/20/
00:07 Joubu joined #koha
00:07 skimsk joined #koha
00:09 cait joined #koha
00:10 cait joined #koha
00:12 cait joined #koha
00:13 cait joined #koha
00:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U20 build #160: SUCCESS in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U20/160/
00:45 AndrewFH joined #koha
01:05 inlibro joined #koha
01:56 AndrewFH joined #koha
02:05 inlibro joined #koha
02:18 alexbuckley joined #koha
02:32 khall joined #koha
02:37 alexbuckley joined #koha
03:05 inlibro joined #koha
03:44 AndrewFH joined #koha
04:05 inlibro joined #koha
04:12 Oak joined #koha
05:05 inlibro joined #koha
05:42 chriss joined #koha
06:06 inlibro joined #koha
06:29 Oak joined #koha
06:46 fridolin joined #koha
07:06 inlibro joined #koha
07:08 did joined #koha
07:24 lds joined #koha
07:42 alex_a joined #koha
07:43 alex_a Bonjour
07:46 cait joined #koha
07:47 cait1 joined #koha
07:51 magnuse \o/
08:06 inlibro joined #koha
08:25 did joined #koha
08:28 fridolin joined #koha
09:06 inlibro joined #koha
09:36 magnuse wow, quiet day?
09:36 ashimema hi
09:36 wahanui what's up, ashimema
09:39 magnuse kia ora ashimema
10:06 inlibro joined #koha
10:35 henryb joined #koha
10:36 henryb Morning/afternoon/evening all
10:37 ashimema hi henryb
10:39 henryb hi ashimema
10:41 henryb Can I ask a basic question on bug 26655? I need to rebase the patch to make it apply to 20.05
10:41 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26655 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, bolshawh, Pushed to master , Accessibility: Checkboxes on OPAC lists do not contain aria labels
10:41 henryb I haven't rebased yet but assuming I can, how do I submit the patch just for 20.05
10:42 ashimema oh nice.. I'd completely missed you'd submitted that patch in the first place henryb.. nice one!
10:43 ashimema so.. you just attach the patch to be bug as a new patch.. usually with [20.05] in the commit name somewhere to highlight it's a rebased version
10:43 henryb Thanks! I basically copied your code from another bug
10:43 ashimema so.. rebase is
10:43 ashimema them commit as
10:44 ashimema `Bug 26655: [20.05] Add ARIA Lables to OPAC Lists`
10:44 ashimema that will highlight on the bug that the patch is designed specifically for 20.05
10:44 * ashimema is happy to help with such a rebase if you need :)
10:44 henryb Thanks! you make it sound so simple
10:45 ashimema hehe.. these things often 'sound' simple :P
10:45 henryb Indeed!
10:51 tuxayo hi # koha :)
11:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26846: Fix regressions - Preselect expected and late serials <[…]b0dffa00cdd1d4ab9>
11:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26944: Point help link to automatic item mod in manual <[…]d3b285adcb370f47f>
11:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26939: Use AV description in sales table display <[…]824153325d2216083>
11:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26938: Prevent flash of unstyled sales table <[…]b9c602fd776a6c545>
11:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26337: Pass skip_merge to DelAuthority when removing unsused authorities <[…]2dd07062285d0264d>
11:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25313: (QA follow-up) DelAuthority tests <[…]ed7e920b7388527fb>
11:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25313: Regression tests <[…]2ea8cfc33f38c87f6>
11:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25313: Add skip_merge to ModAuthority <[…]1beb8bac84f86c82e>
11:05 henryb hi tuxayo
11:05 ashimema 20.11 is stacking up to be an awesome release
11:06 inlibro joined #koha
11:31 khall joined #koha
11:43 fridolin joined #koha
11:48 khall joined #koha
11:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #410: UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/410/
11:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #952: UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/952/
11:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_Deps build #141: STILL UNSTABLE in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_D10_Deps/141/
11:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #469: STILL FAILING in 1 min 47 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/469/
11:57 AndrewFH joined #koha
12:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U16 build #132: UNSTABLE in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U16/132/
12:07 inlibro joined #koha
12:21 tcohen morning
12:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11 build #146: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D11/146/
12:32 fridolin joined #koha
12:33 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
12:33 TimothyAlexis Hello
12:34 TimothyAlexis delete_patrons has the --category_code option
12:35 TimothyAlexis Now, we need to run a cron job for each category.
12:35 TimothyAlexis Is there a standard way in Koha that we could use to have this option accept a list with categories?
12:36 TimothyAlexis We have many categories...
12:39 ashimema allows a list of branchcodes
12:39 ashimema you could probably achieve similar with delete_patrons
12:40 TimothyAlexis ashimema++
12:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U2010 build #53: UNSTABLE in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]_Master_U2010/53/
12:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #445: STILL UNSTABLE in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/445/
12:50 fridolin joined #koha
12:50 tcohen TimothyAlexis multiple --category_code
12:51 did joined #koha
12:53 ashimema yup
12:53 TimothyAlexis Oh so it already works like that?
12:55 TimothyAlexis Do you mean like ./ --category_code A --category_code B ?
13:00 khall joined #koha
13:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #150: UNSTABLE in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/150/
13:03 magnuse TimothyAlexis: the code does not look like that is possible, i think:[…]73350;hb=HEAD#l60 +[…]d560;hb=HEAD#l426
13:07 inlibro joined #koha
13:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1500: UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1500/
13:33 khall joined #koha
13:35 AndrewFH joined #koha
13:51 tcohen TimothyAlexis it needs to be assigned to an arrayref
13:53 marie-luce joined #koha
14:04 lukeG1 joined #koha
14:07 inlibro joined #koha
14:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 26939: Add missing filters <[…]a7c3626803abbacf3>
14:23 Joubu @later tell mtj did you see David's comment on 26893 (#12)?
14:23 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
14:24 Joubu @later tell mtj "I think that if we re-package libjson-validator-perl to actually be 3.15+ then it'll probably work."
14:24 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
14:36 cait joined #koha
14:52 Joubu dev meeting in less than 10!
14:52 ashimema ohh.. I had completely forgotten about that one today :
14:53 cait might have to run out for another meeting but here in theory
14:56 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:56 wahanui Congratulations!
14:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U16 build #133: FIXED in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U16/133/
14:58 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:58 wahanui Congratulations!
14:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U2010 build #54: FIXED in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]_Master_U2010/54/
14:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11 build #147: STILL UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D11/147/
15:00 Joubu #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020
15:00 huginn Meeting started Wed Nov 18 15:00:34 2020 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at
15:00 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
15:00 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:00 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_18_november_2020'
15:00 Joubu #topic Introductions
15:00 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:00 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
15:00 Joubu rmaints?
15:00 wahanui rmaints is lukeG, aleisha, and tuxayo, I SUMMON THEE!!âš¡âš¡
15:00 Joubu qa_team?
15:00 wahanui qa_team is probably cait Joubu marcelr kohaputti josef_moravec tcohen kidclamp khall ashimema alex_a jajm matts
15:01 Joubu Music suggestion for this meeting -
15:01 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS-Europe
15:01 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Soluitions
15:01 lukeG1 #info Lucas Gass, ByWater Solutions
15:02 lukeG1 Hi All! The Rmaints are finishing up our final release of the cycle. Seems thing to be proceeding well!
15:02 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
15:03 Joubu #topic Announcements
15:03 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:03 khall #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
15:03 Joubu Anyone have something?
15:03 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
15:03 Joubu I have things to say, so moving on :)
15:04 Joubu #topic Update from the Release manager (20.11)
15:04 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release manager (20.11) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:04 Joubu Today is the "bugfixes freeze for 'normal'". Starting tomorrow, nothing not considered at least major will be pushed for inclusion to 20.11.
15:04 Joubu So, Here is your list for today (please):
15:04 Joubu Waiting for QA: bug 25514, bug 26984, bug 26363
15:04 Joubu Waiting for SO: bug 27026, bug 26940
15:04 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25514 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , REST/Plugin/Objects.t is failing randomly
15:04 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26984 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Tests are failing if AnonymousPatron is configured
15:04 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26363 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, dcook, Signed Off , Provide a systemd unit file for background_jobs_worker
15:04 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=27026 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , New circulation rule "Days mode" values are not explained anywhere
15:04 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26940 normal, P5 - low, ---, didier.gautheron, Needs Signoff , debarred comment in borrowers table is lost on patron modifications in page
15:04 Joubu And others for 20.11:
15:04 Joubu bug 26363, bug 26992,.
15:04 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26992 critical, P3, ---, frederic, Signed Off , On serial collection page, impossible to delete issues and related items
15:05 Joubu Waiting for patches:
15:05 Joubu bug 26922, bug 17809, bug 26282, bug 26659
15:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26922 major, P5 - low, ---, tomascohen, ASSIGNED , SendAlerts does not correctly handle error on sending emails
15:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17809 normal, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Failed QA , Correct some authorised values in fr-FR
15:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26282 major, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Failed QA , Allow staff to decide if a hold cancellation notice will be sent when cancelling a hold
15:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26659 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Failed QA , An item can be renewed even if there are holds waiting to be filled
15:05 * ashimema will jump on some QA of those
15:05 Joubu And there is one discussion on bug 26947, we will talk about it later.
15:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26947 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , kohastructure.sql should be updated for each release
15:05 Joubu Otherwise, good news, D11 issues will (hopefully) be fixed for 20.11 (see bug 26893)
15:05 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26893 blocker, P5 - low, ---, mtj, ASSIGNED , New version of JSON::Validator (D11) break our REST API routes
15:05 Joubu If you have some time this week, have a look at the release notes and make sure they look nice :)
15:05 Joubu[…]
15:06 Joubu There are some entries missing a description in the "technical release notes":[…]ech_release_notes (ping kidclamp, oleonard, khall, tcohen, and... Joubu!)
15:06 cait Joubu++
15:06 Joubu Some news about the move of the git server, it is planned for next Monday (Nov 23th 20UTC)! I will email Rmaints and the devel list to announce it.
15:06 ashimema nice one
15:06 Joubu any questions?
15:07 Joubu #info Search for the rel_20_11_target to follow what's missing for 20.11
15:07 Joubu #info D11 issues will certainly be fixed for 20.11 (see 26893)
15:07 cait info the date for git move please too
15:07 ashimema :)
15:07 cait maybe email to the mailing list too?
15:07 Joubu #info Have a look at the technical release notes, and the usual ones
15:07 inlibro joined #koha
15:07 cait and thx for managing all that! impressive!
15:07 Joubu #link[…]ech_release_notes
15:07 Joubu #link[…]
15:08 cait sorry, was moving to fast, you already said that about the mailing lists
15:08 Joubu cait: I will email the general ML when it's done and everything went fine
15:08 fridolin #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre, France
15:08 Joubu #info Git server move planned on Nov 23th 20UTC
15:09 fridolin (ouf i nearly missed the meating )
15:09 * ashimema is liking the fast and furious approach to todays meeting
15:09 Joubu better to collect the link and bug # before the meeting ;)
15:09 Joubu #topic Updates from the Maintainers
15:09 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:09 cait :)
15:10 Joubu #info The Rmaints are finishing up their final release of the cycle. Seems thing to be proceeding well!
15:10 Joubu something else?
15:10 cait not that I can think of
15:11 Joubu #topic Updates from the QA team
15:11 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:11 ashimema QA all the things!
15:11 ashimema I've been trying to keep on top of the Majors and Criticals
15:12 Joubu last day for the normal ones at least!
15:12 ashimema some are FQA and only need fairly minor followups.. would be good to have people doing those...
15:12 ashimema bug 26634 for example
15:12 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26634 critical, P5 - low, ---, andrew, Failed QA , Hold rules applied incorrectly when All Libraries rules are more specific than branch rules
15:12 Joubu 2 I missed from the NQA queue: bug 26518 and bug 25942
15:12 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26518 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Adding a record can succeed even if adding the biblioitem fails
15:12 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25942 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, Signed Off , Batch biblio and borrower operations on report results should not concatenate biblio/cardnumbers into a single string
15:12 ashimema I've just not had the time to personally add qa followups on others bugs
15:12 Joubu (26518 is using Koha::Biblio for Add/ModBiblio)
15:14 ashimema many of those bugs are one's I've already touched so am locked out.. i.e calling other QA eyes ;)
15:14 Joubu qa_team around?
15:15 tcohen yes
15:15 cait I am sorry, I didn't have any time on my hands for the last 2 weeks :(
15:15 cait it's probably not going to get better any time soon
15:15 cait we are also trying to finish the German translation on time
15:15 wahanui okay, cait.
15:15 cait forget we are
15:15 cait forget we
15:15 wahanui cait: I forgot we
15:16 Joubu ok, moving on...
15:16 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:16 wahanui Congratulations!
15:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #470: FIXED in 1 hr 4 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/470/
15:16 Joubu #topic Actions from last meeting
15:16 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:16 Joubu #action amoyano advertise 15522 and ask the list for feedback [after 20.11 is released], setup a sandbox, etc.
15:17 Joubu postponed for later
15:17 Joubu #action davidnind Find and update relevant places to record Perl version required, including release notes, manual and wiki (one source of the truth) (still working on this)
15:17 Joubu same
15:17 Joubu #topic ashimema Open an omnibus bug to fix the existing occurrences of input type "number"
15:17 Topic for #koha is now ashimema Open an omnibus bug to fix the existing occurrences of input type "number" (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:17 Joubu ashimema, did you?
15:17 ashimema done and linked on the agenda
15:18 ashimema #info Bug 26926 - Update all occurrences of <input type="number"> to apply ACC2 coding guideline
15:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26926 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Update all occurrences of <input type="number"> to apply ACC2 coding guideline
15:18 ashimema #link[…]_bug.cgi?id=26926 Bug 26926
15:18 huginn Bug 26926: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Update all occurrences of <input type="number"> to apply ACC2 coding guideline
15:18 Joubu #topic oleonard ask the list if someone use OpacGroupResults somewhere
15:18 Topic for #koha is now oleonard ask the list if someone use OpacGroupResults somewhere (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:18 Joubu #info email about deprecation of OpacGroupResults has been sent
15:18 Joubu #link[…]ember/055362.html
15:18 cait and no vetos so far :)
15:18 Joubu #link  https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=20410
15:18 huginn Bug 20410: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Remove OpacGroupResults system preference and feature
15:18 Joubu so far we are good :)
15:19 ashimema Zero replies so far.. so I reckon go for it ;)
15:19 Joubu thanks oleonard!
15:19 Joubu #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
15:19 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:19 * ashimema is looking forward to waving goodbye to that one
15:20 ashimema I like the idea of making kohastructure more consistent.. not sure whether to do it at release time or require that it's built as part of submissions in the way kidclamp suggests rather than devs doing it manually
15:20 Joubu #topic Bug 26947 - we should update the kohastructure file as part of the release process
15:20 Topic for #koha is now Bug 26947 - we should update the kohastructure file as part of the release process (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:20 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=26947 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , kohastructure.sql should be updated for each release
15:20 ashimema it would certainly be a good start to get it consistent at the next release however.
15:20 Joubu sorry, was updating the OpacGroupResults bug
15:20 ashimema hehe
15:20 Joubu yes, I commented for the kohastructure.sql
15:21 Joubu it didn't work for me
15:21 ashimema interesting
15:21 Joubu I am willing to push it later (even right before the release) if we reach something that is working
15:21 kidclamp I need ot test, just wanted to put something there to see what happened
15:21 kidclamp and get feedback
15:21 kidclamp feel free to tweak or propose something else
15:22 Joubu kidclamp, will you have time to get back to it this week?
15:22 kidclamp I cannot say at this point
15:22 Joubu ok, I will see with ashimema then
15:22 cait woudl we use it to compare only or as a replacementß
15:22 cait i mean to create the file?
15:22 ashimema okies
15:23 cait just worried about the comments, might have to convert them to COMMENT() first?
15:23 Joubu cait: the idea is to recreate the file
15:23 Joubu at least to reach a clean state
15:23 cait i think my argument ofr the comments stands then
15:23 Joubu then to maintain properly, it when a new table is added (or even FK constraint)
15:23 Joubu yes, good point
15:23 ashimema I agree cait..I already highlgihted that we have a few different way's we've done comments
15:24 cait i know, but we didn't clean it up yet
15:24 ashimema tuxayo did some investigation to see how different they were
15:24 ashimema we need to clean up
15:24 cait although we agreed using COMMENT in the futur was fine
15:24 Joubu we could move them all with a script
15:24 ashimema I think we did
15:24 cait i think we onl ytalked about it
15:24 cait but easy to verify :)
15:24 ashimema yeah.. I can help craft such a script before we use this bug to dump a fresh copy
15:25 Joubu some comments are nonsense however
15:25 Joubu borrower.surname -- surname of the borrower
15:25 Joubu that's useless
15:25 Joubu anyway, not the point here
15:25 ashimema agreed
15:25 ashimema also agreed ;)
15:26 Joubu something else you would like to talk before we end the meeting?
15:26 ashimema we need to start getting ourselves organised for focus area's next cycle
15:26 ashimema I've not had a moment to think about it yet though.
15:26 Joubu yes, I'd like to send such email
15:26 ashimema brill
15:26 Joubu certainly right after 20.11 is released
15:27 ashimema :)
15:27 Joubu I've a list of stuffs, and I'd like to form work groups
15:27 Joubu well, I won't form them. I'd like to see work groups to be formed
15:28 Joubu ok.. time to end :D
15:28 Joubu #topic Set time of next meeting
15:28 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 18 November 2020)
15:28 ashimema +1
15:28 Joubu #info Next meeting: 2 December 2020, 20 UTC
15:28 Joubu 20 UTC is 9am in NZ
15:29 Joubu #endmeeting
15:29 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
15:29 huginn Meeting ended Wed Nov 18 15:29:02 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
15:29 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-11-18-15.00.html
15:29 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]0-11-18-15.00.txt
15:29 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]18-15.00.log.html
15:29 ashimema Joubu++
15:30 Joubu is pootle down?
15:31 ashimema appears so
15:31 Joubu cannot ssh connect :-/
15:31 ashimema me either
15:31 ashimema wierd
15:31 Joubu tcohen: ?
15:31 Joubu tcohen: could you help here?
15:32 tcohen I coul
15:32 tcohen d
15:32 tcohen how much money are we talking about
15:32 tcohen ?
15:32 tcohen haha
15:32 tcohen gimme a few
15:33 Joubu en pesos argentinos, se puede?
15:33 ashimema lol
15:34 ashimema any thoughts on when we discussed the comments stuff cait?
15:34 ashimema I'm trying to dig out where we recorded the outcome
15:35 thd joined #koha
15:35 cait sorry nok, should be in the logs
15:35 ashimema aha.. it was 15th July
15:35 cait :)
15:35 cait quickly stepping out brb
15:35 ashimema tuxayo was to draft SQL11 for it.
15:36 Joubu[…]0-07-29#i_2273118
15:37 tuxayo Sorry, can't attend to the meeting
15:38 ashimema it's all done tuxayo
15:38 ashimema I wanted to check in whether you had drafted a guideline change for the SQL comment stuff we discussed a while ago
15:38 ashimema I remember oyu did the research but I can't remember the result
15:38 Joubu https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]nes-SQL11-changes
15:38 ashimema aha
15:38 ashimema yup
15:38 ashimema thanks peeps
15:47 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:47 wahanui Congratulations!
15:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #151: FIXED in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U20/151/
15:49 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:49 wahanui Congratulations!
15:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #446: FIXED in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/446/
15:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_Deps build #142: FAILURE in 2 min 27 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ter_D10_Deps/142/
15:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1501: STILL UNSTABLE in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1501/
16:07 inlibro joined #koha
16:08 fridolin left #koha
16:11 alex_a joined #koha
16:15 Joubu no need to QA new enhancements...
16:15 Joubu btw
16:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #953: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/953/
16:28 lukeG1 left #koha
16:36 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
16:36 wahanui Congratulations!
16:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #411: FIXED in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/411/
16:47 cait1 joined #koha
17:07 inlibro joined #koha
17:24 khall joined #koha
17:45 magnuse sip2--
17:45 magnuse @karma sip2
17:45 huginn magnuse: Karma for "sip2" has been increased 0 times and decreased 3 times for a total karma of -3.
17:48 oleonard joined #koha
17:56 khall_ joined #koha
18:03 cait1 left #koha
18:05 cait joined #koha
18:06 khall joined #koha
18:08 inlibro joined #koha
18:28 edveal joined #koha
18:36 edveal I am trying to upgrade a test system I have, it is running Debian 9.13. The upgrade failed after “Upgrade to 20.05.05 done [12:19:10]: 20.05.05 release”
18:36 edveal What I get is “W: Operation was interrupted before it could finish”
18:37 edveal Any thoughts?
18:38 edveal Well apparently it worked… Nothing else to see here. LOL
18:39 edveal joined #koha
18:40 edveal joined #koha
18:41 edveal joined #koha
18:42 edveal joined #koha
18:43 ashimema Karma
18:43 ashimema karma
18:44 ashimema karma sip2
18:44 wahanui sip2 has karma of -2
18:45 AndrewFH seems a bit high
18:49 khall_ joined #koha
18:50 edveal joined #koha
18:51 edveal joined #koha
18:51 edveal joined #koha
18:52 edveal joined #koha
18:53 edveal joined #koha
18:53 cait joined #koha
18:53 edveal joined #koha
18:54 edveal joined #koha
18:55 josef_moravec joined #koha
19:08 inlibro joined #koha
19:41 khall joined #koha
19:53 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:08 inlibro joined #koha
20:15 hayley joined #koha
20:20 hayleymapley_ joined #koha
20:23 hayleymapley__ joined #koha
21:08 inlibro joined #koha
21:29 khall joined #koha
21:33 khall joined #koha
21:36 khall joined #koha
21:58 khall joined #koha
22:02 khall joined #koha
22:08 inlibro joined #koha
22:41 khall joined #koha
23:04 khall joined #koha
23:06 khall_ joined #koha
23:09 inlibro joined #koha
23:37 oleonard joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary