IRC log for #koha, 2020-06-25

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:03 kivilahtio joined #koha
00:04 lari joined #koha
00:43 kathryn_ joined #koha
00:53 inlibro joined #koha
01:54 inlibro joined #koha
01:55 tosca joined #koha
02:11 dcook_ joined #koha
02:54 inlibro joined #koha
02:56 kathryn__ joined #koha
03:13 dcook joined #koha
03:39 alexbuckley joined #koha
03:40 alexbuckley joined #koha
03:40 alexbuckley joined #koha
03:49 dcook aleisha: Are you around still?
03:49 aleisha hi dcook
03:50 dcook heya
03:50 aleisha whats up
03:50 dcook I just remembered you wanted to ask me a question a while ago
03:50 dcook Did you ask it in the end?
03:50 aleisha oh yes i did!
03:50 aleisha i cant remember what the question is anymore but i feel like you answered it
03:50 dcook Oh good. Haha. I wasn't sure and didn't mean to leave you hanging
03:50 dcook The day you got in touch I got super busy
03:50 aleisha heh i appreciate the follow-up!
03:51 aleisha totally fine, i think it was about a bug i was looking at backporting
03:51 aleisha for 19.11.x
03:51 dcook Ok yeah that makes sense
03:51 dcook And I think Tomas helped clear that one up
03:51 aleisha yes someone did! :)
03:51 dcook It's great having you maintain 19.11.x :D
03:51 dcook Do you do it all in your free time or do you get work time for it too?
03:52 aleisha thank you i am learning a lot! very lucky to be able to do it in work time :)
03:53 dcook Oh nice!
03:53 dcook I should probably focus on some things now but glad I was able to get in touch
03:53 dcook I'm hoping by the time Kohacon20 comes around that I'm able to come over to Wellington and actually meet you. I feel like you've been working on Koha for quite a long time now, yeah?
03:53 dcook Still can't believe I didn't meet wizzyrea while she was in NZ O_O
03:54 aleisha yes ive been around for a little while now dcook, it would be awesome to finally meet you!
03:54 inlibro joined #koha
03:54 dcook The feeling is mutual :)
03:55 dcook I occasionally see some tweets from you as well. Seems like you're up to all sorts of great things over there
03:56 aleisha heh i do like to keep busy
04:21 dcook I want to say I know the feeling but I'm less busy than I think I am
04:21 dcook Going to leave this here for people:
04:54 inlibro joined #koha
05:03 chriss joined #koha
05:54 inlibro joined #koha
06:22 cait joined #koha
06:22 did joined #koha
06:42 alex_a joined #koha
06:43 alex_a Bonjour
06:43 wahanui que tal, alex_a
06:48 fridolin joined #koha
06:49 fridolin hi dear comunity
06:50 magnuse \o/
06:55 inlibro joined #koha
07:02 cait joined #koha
07:09 cait1 joined #koha
07:17 sophie_m joined #koha
07:24 Joubu @later tell oleonard Hi Owen, you removed 5229 from the "depends on" list of 12561, was it expected?
07:24 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
07:54 cait joined #koha
07:55 inlibro joined #koha
08:00 cait2 joined #koha
08:13 nlegrand joined #koha
08:13 nlegrand ahlan
08:23 magnuse \o/
08:24 nlegrand o/ magnuse!
08:24 alex_a joined #koha
08:25 alex_a_ joined #koha
08:29 andreashm joined #koha
08:39 andreashm joined #koha
08:55 inlibro joined #koha
08:55 davidnind joined #koha
09:04 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #334: STILL UNSTABLE in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/334/
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: DBRev <[…]7cd9b940ea586e659>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: (follow-up) UI - Use "Table settings" <[…]c04d962d5d94c4c6e>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: Rename 'Columns settings' with 'Tables settings' on the UI <[…]3909c4917c60ee7ed>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: Fix some QA failures <[…]cd84525d7b4d2bb56>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24159: (QA follow-up) Make terminology consistent <[…]dfc49fb52e9c5015c>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24159: Fix shift in the header <[…]9f45002209fc17146>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24159: Fix one occurrence in <[…]a9964b5b451dcc6af>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24159: Use days_mode circ rule to calculate the dropbox date <[…]58cbcc3be5da63f47>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24159: Set days_mode according to circ rules in 3 other places <[…]8eeda5c3b417bf83f>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24159: Add new tests for get_useDaysMode_effective_value <[…]ce966ab458dade248>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24159: Adjust tests <[…]677d8583e42d1e803>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24159: Add UI changes <[…]da683f7627e64e00e>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24159: Throw an exception if days_mode option is not given when needed <[…]2cfbd01a262220aef>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: Fix set sort order to the first column <[…]b336cbd68828027d8>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: Add columns_settings.yml changes <[…]f9a4d1193451deac5>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: Adjust other tables in the yml file <[…]12b23868f82776b8c>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: Make sort order and number of items to display configurable (basket page) <[…]53d3f447f10e8a48c>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: move ColumnsSettings to TablesSettings <[…]8e718334a6bd7e141>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: DBIC changes <[…]1009662d2dddeb060>
09:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24156: DB changes <[…]8311e03df05f9e8f2>
09:30 ashimema ooh... how have I not noticed the inconsistency between using `COMMENT="this field is for X"` vs `-- this field is for X` in our kohastructure file before ?
09:32 cait2 I did not either?
09:32 cait2 i think there is even a coding guildeline about that
09:32 ashimema I noticed whilst rescuing bug 19036
09:32 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19036 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Failed QA , Number payment receipts / payment slips
09:33 ashimema oh rally
09:33 * ashimema goes to look
09:33 ashimema interesting..
09:34 ashimema we actually advocate the use of `-- coment` syntax
09:34 ashimema I've never failed anything for not having that.. though I do like it when people add it
09:34 ashimema seems that relates to shemaspy being able to read them
09:34 ashimema however.. I just learnt that dbicdump reads the other form when creating POD for Schema classes.. that could be usefull too
09:35 * ashimema adds topic to dev meeting
09:49 cait joined #koha
09:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #335: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/335/
09:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #827: FAILURE in 20 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/827/
09:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_Deps build #14: FAILURE in 15 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D10_Deps/14/
09:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #279: FAILURE in 15 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/279/
09:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U16 build #9: FAILURE in 15 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_Master_U16/9/
09:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11 build #22: FAILURE in 15 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D11/22/
09:55 Joubu awesome...
09:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #355: FAILURE in 15 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/355/
09:55 inlibro joined #koha
09:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #280: STILL FAILING in 16 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/280/
09:57 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
09:57 wahanui Congratulations!
09:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1376: FIXED in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1376/
09:58 cait1 joined #koha
10:01 Joubu @later tell tcohen almost all last builds failed because run on docker 2, which does not have more disk space. I tried apt clean, autoclean, etc. then docker prune but no luck
10:01 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
10:01 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #25: SUCCESS in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U20/25/
10:09 khall joined #koha
10:14 Joubu @later tell tcohen did you know that a new job was enqueued when the current one failed? Is it something new?
10:14 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
10:37 Joubu @later tell fridolin Do you think you will have time to submit a patch for 25770?
10:37 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
10:38 oleonard joined #koha
10:40 oleonard o/
10:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_Deps build #15: NOW UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D10_Deps/15/
10:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #356: STILL FAILING in 20 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/356/
10:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #281: STILL FAILING in 20 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/281/
10:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #357: STILL FAILING in 21 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/357/
10:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U16 build #10: NOW UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U16/10/
10:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #282: STILL FAILING in 20 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/282/
10:48 oleonard Joubu: Regarding Bug 5229, I think Bug 25871 might serve as a duplicate. Perhaps I was premature in removing it until I get more feedback on 25871.
10:48 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5229 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , OPACItemsResultsDisplay preference does not work with XSLT results
10:48 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25871 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Needs Signoff , Add "only library" to OpacItemLocation options
10:49 Joubu oleonard: yes I think it makes to keep the direct link between those two
10:50 Joubu And I'd love to see it won't fix with the pref removed :)
10:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #283: STILL FAILING in 15 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/283/
10:51 Joubu @later tell tcohen I disconnected docker 2
10:51 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
10:51 oleonard Do we wait to remove OPACItemsResultsDisplay until the non-XSLT view is officially obsolete, i.e. removed as an option in preferences?
10:53 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
10:53 wahanui Congratulations!
10:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11 build #23: FIXED in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D11/23/
10:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #828: STILL FAILING in 1 min 52 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/828/
10:55 inlibro joined #koha
10:56 Joubu oleonard: if we have 11426 and 25871 ready for 20.11 we could remove the non-XSLT and the pref I'd say
10:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #829: STILL FAILING in 8.6 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/829/
10:57 Joubu mtj: did you reconnect docker 2?
11:02 mtj hi Joubu.. no, not me
11:03 mtj Jun 25, 2020 10:57:39 AM - Disconnected by joubu
11:07 ashimema +1 to removal of xslt
11:07 ashimema s/xslt/non-xslt/
11:07 Joubu mtj: yes, I had to disconnect it twice
11:08 Joubu there are ghosts there
11:09 oleonard ashimema: remove xslt, remove non-xslt, remove it all. All books are invisible now
11:09 ashimema haha.. lol
11:09 Joubu we could replace everything with a csv view
11:11 cait joined #koha
11:19 oleonard welp, the RM said it, it must be law. CSV all the things.
11:19 ashimema lol
11:32 alex_a joined #koha
11:37 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
11:37 wahanui Congratulations!
11:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #358: FIXED in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/358/
11:45 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
11:45 wahanui Congratulations!
11:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #284: FIXED in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/284/
11:46 magnuse or TT all the things - i would prefer that over xslt, personally
11:48 khall joined #koha
11:50 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
11:55 inlibro joined #koha
12:02 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:15 fridolin joined #koha
12:24 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
12:24 wahanui Congratulations!
12:24 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #830: FIXED in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/830/
12:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_Deps build #16: STILL UNSTABLE in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ster_D10_Deps/16/
12:38 tcohen bomjour
12:40 tuxayo o/
12:40 tuxayo *bonjour
12:41 wizzyrea joined #koha
12:48 caroline joined #koha
12:54 cait joined #koha
12:56 inlibro joined #koha
13:09 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
13:09 wahanui Congratulations!
13:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U16 build #11: FIXED in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U16/11/
13:36 Marie-Luce joined #koha
13:46 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
13:47 khall joined #koha
13:53 talljoy joined #koha
13:54 talljoy morning
13:54 caroline hi talljoy!
13:56 inlibro joined #koha
13:57 andreash_ joined #koha
13:57 talljoy hi caroline!
14:29 andreashm joined #koha
14:33 andreashm joined #koha
14:53 nugged ashimema: thanks for such massive approvals! :)... we will bring more, ... now just distracted for this week by "The Perl Conference" which is "Conference in the Cloud" nowadays :), not just YAPC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
14:53 ashimema no worries
14:53 ashimema ooh.. cool
14:54 ashimema hadn't reality TPC had gone cloud.. nice
14:56 nugged – just now
14:56 inlibro joined #koha
14:56 nugged yesterday + tomorrow. Archives of talks here:
14:57 nugged they announced Perl 7 idea :P... so not just spaces+tabs mix in our codebase will be the problem soon :) (joking, but ... :) )... Can I post my yesterday's summary about talks I watched for this Koha community here?
14:59 talljoy ashimema i was wondering if you had information on the accountlines issue i mentioned last night.  I'm cleaning up lost fines/offset information but am not sure what the use cases are that i need to NOT remove when i see it.
15:00 talljoy i suspect it is where a lost fine is in the offsets table with a writeoff and that writeoff is only used once.  All the cases i'm cleaning now show a single writeoff being applied to two things,.  once positive, once negative
15:02 ashimema Deffo, go for it nugged.. I'm sure people here would be interesting in summaries
15:03 ashimema tallboy, yes I think that's the use case.. it's to convert where a lost + returned and refunded was only one line.. it becomes the lost charge plus the write-off credit and links via offsets. It for reports more than anything
15:04 ashimema Apologies it hit your partner's so hard and came as a surprise.
15:04 talljoy the silver lining is that it doesn't affect balances.  that's amazingly great.
15:05 ashimema We're only just doing our first 19.11 upgrades here so haven't really had any issues yet.
15:05 talljoy but some partners do like 'tidy' data.  and we either have to explain it as upgrades or clean it out so they are not triggered by it.
15:05 talljoy we also found an issue of manual invoices where the code had spaces causing real problems.
15:05 talljoy we turned all LOST fines into LOST CARD fines.
15:05 ashimema Yeah.. I worked hard to make sure the final figures still added up properly.. it was really to just tray and improve the clarity of what's happens in the refund cases.
15:06 talljoy yes, our educators are thrilled that koha now treats credits like credits and debits like debits and not crossing the two types!
15:06 talljoy it is an improvement going forward, for sure
15:07 ashimema Ooh, yeah.. manual invoices got a but horrible to try and keep clean.. deffo feedback anything there.. I'll happily try to revisit that if we think there's any way to make it a nicer migration
15:07 talljoy take a look at the code, substr(code,1,5) update statement.  that's what did us in where partners had 'bad codes' (codes with spaces that look like real codes)
15:08 talljoy also the field mappings table was problematic for us.
15:08 ashimema Glad you managed to work out a way to appease the end users. 😀
15:08 ashimema Ah.. fields mappings wasn't one I had a hand in.. phew
15:08 talljoy we removed that section from the updatedatabase.  we drop the table, but are not moving field mappings into the frameworks.  Folks had a lot of 'cruft' in that fieldmappings table that created a lot of 'weirdness' in frameworks.
15:09 talljoy keep an eye out for that one.
15:09 talljoy our other gotchas are system level.  the z3950 responder changed and was unusable til patched
15:10 talljoy and we are still sorting out how to reconfigure the new juvenile2adult cron.
15:10 talljoy otherwise, just normal bugs.  :D
15:19 tcohen @later tell Joubu I'm updating the docker2 node on jenkins
15:19 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
15:21 nugged [semi-offtopic] Perl Conference in the Cloud: day 1 summary (my own impressions):
15:21 nugged *** Mojolicious "intro again and get latest best practises in short" (async/await):
15:21 nugged
15:21 nugged *** Some CyberSecurity tasks to keep in mind, always good to review:
15:21 nugged
15:21 nugged *** 30 years of web how it transformed (and how in the middle Koha is 🙂 lol):
15:21 nugged
15:21 nugged *** And this one for inspiration (really 🙂 , she so bright in that):
15:21 nugged
15:21 nugged *** AND..... Perl 7 they said O_o:
15:21 nugged this article from brian d foy:
15:21 nugged and vids from yesterday:
15:21 nugged There more from P7 from 48th minute but before all was intro+arguments "why", by SawyerX
15:21 nugged Yep, this Perl 7 topic... and our accumulated bugzilla patches stream  codebase not combines together well... As Joubu once explained for me-being-noob-and-impatient, I can't 💣 tidify all them all at once, we even can't get rid of of tabs/spaces mix... but...
15:21 nugged But maybe one day :)...
15:21 * nugged did it :)
15:23 ashimema :)
15:23 ashimema looking good
15:23 * ashimema would love to do a codebase wise tidy one day.. but alas a project of this scale with so many contributors and so many open bugs at any one time
15:23 ashimema that's not at all trivial
15:24 ashimema merge conflicts in literally thousands of peoples patches would ensue
15:25 nugged .. and backports, and forks. So yes, seems "use Modern::Perl;" will be our header for long time further. Yep. So – just impressions above ^_^
15:26 ashimema indeed
15:26 ashimema I did just QA a pretty extensive patch to bring our existing code upto our own perlcritic policies (except tabs vs spaces)..
15:27 ashimema that'll be a nice one to see pushed
15:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #26: FAILURE in 1 min 27 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U20/26/
15:39 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #27: ABORTED in 2 min 55 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U20/27/
15:42 tcohen @later tell Joubu is it on purpose that launching KTD pulls from the QA and misc4dev repos? That's shouldn't be the behaviour as it predates the option to run KTD offline
15:42 huginn tcohen: The operation succeeded.
15:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #28: FAILURE in 4 min 55 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U20/28/
15:47 fridolin left #koha
15:49 tcohen async/await++
15:56 inlibro joined #koha
16:08 tuxayo Does anyone know a mailing list of Pakistani Koha users?
16:09 khall joined #koha
16:11 tuxayo Even without a mailing list, there is still
16:11 * tuxayo searches an Urdu speaker to fix something that caused an error in the release process.
16:12 caroline hum... I have the business card of one pakistani koha company, but it's in my desk drawer at work...
16:14 nlegrand joined #koha
16:14 nlegrand tuxayo:[…]e/domaine-ourdou/
16:15 nlegrand tuxayo: tell Bedar I told you to ask him.
16:15 nlegrand tuxayo: you have his address on the page.
16:15 caroline This is the person I met in Portland :[…]al-khan-13647248/
16:16 nlegrand He does not use Koha in Urdu though.
16:16 tuxayo Thanks nlegrand and caroline :D
16:16 caroline He is very engaged in the Pakistani Koha community
16:16 nlegrand ho
16:16 nlegrand Caroline's link must be better!
16:16 nlegrand Bedar is very nice but not so engaged in Koha :).
16:17 caroline yeah, there isn't his email address though... If you have a linkedin account, you can probably message him through there
16:18 nlegrand
16:18 tuxayo I'll contact them if the emails I'll sent to the koha-translate and general koha lists don't find their way to Urdu Speakers ^^
16:18 nlegrand
16:19 tuxayo nlegrand: yeah, the Koha Pakistan contact page was also in the backup plan.
16:21 ashimema anyone ever seen `Template process failed: undef error - DBIC result _type  isn't of the _type Biblio at /home/martin/kohaclone/koha-tmpl/intranet​-tmpl/prog/en/modules/acqui/ line 105.`
16:21 ashimema bit baffled by it
16:22 tuxayo I wonder how many languages can be spoken or understood among staff of BULAC ^^
16:22 tuxayo It might be the perfect place for time travelers from the past or future to arrive!
16:23 tuxayo ashimema: I didn't know there was type checking in the templates
16:24 ashimema it's thrown from a Koha::Object.. which you can pass to templates
16:24 ashimema looks to be a relation traversal failing
16:24 ashimema but I'm currently failing to understand why
16:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #29: SUCCESS in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U20/29/
16:34 nlegrand tuxayo: I think about 60 at the same time, because it's more or less the staff we have for languages.
16:35 nlegrand tuxayo: some knows a lot of languages, our polish colleague speaks at least Polish, Slovak, Czech, Sorab, Russian, German, a bit of Yiddish...
16:36 tuxayo ^^
16:37 nlegrand Sadely we treat more languages than we have staff for it. Some languages have someone just a bit here and there, like Kurdish, Hebrew, Georgian, Uzbek...
16:39 nugged I have Ukrainian and Russian on professional level here (myself) + Slava from my trainees also have Polish in addition... in a case some questions/ideas.
16:50 tuxayo nlegrand: I imagine replacing someone leaving must often be hard.
16:52 tuxayo nugged: I'll remember that for future errors in .po files ;)
16:52 nugged ok
16:53 tuxayo nugged: thanks BTW for keeping us up with Perl news
16:54 * nugged tracking The Conference in the Cloud: day 2. Will bring the summary.
16:56 inlibro joined #koha
17:05 cait joined #koha
17:26 * cait waves
17:26 caroline hi cait
17:26 cait hi caroline! :)
17:46 caroline do y'all think it would be useful to have a contact list for specific languages? Kind of like https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]con10_Translators
17:46 tuxayo nugged: If one of your trainees wants to know more about Koha translation:
17:46 tuxayo I have sent a link with a few things to fix in the Polish translation to the general koha list and koha-translation
17:46 tuxayo Though the Polish translation seems to be active so I have no worries about this to be fixed
17:47 tuxayo caroline: Maybe, because I had to go to Pootle to find the latest contributor and also look inside the .po files.
17:48 tuxayo The biggest issue it that Pootle doesn't keep for long the last contributors. That would help a lot.
17:49 tuxayo Just having a translation history of a least the last two years would allow to find who could come back to translating.
17:56 inlibro joined #koha
18:21 tcohen @seen kohaputti
18:21 huginn tcohen: kohaputti was last seen in #koha 1 week, 6 days, 6 hours, 43 minutes, and 50 seconds ago: <kohaputti> if the library has the books in transfer state but in a room accessible for patrons then some of the patrons might go pick up those books and checkout them even though they were supposed to be transferred to another branch
18:34 koha-jenkins joined #koha
18:36 nlegrand tuxayo: it's rather easy to find PhD students needing money. Sadly.
18:48 d_dd joined #koha
18:50 caroline Does a plain 20.05 come with basic credit and debit types?
18:52 cc_ joined #koha
18:52 cc_ hi
18:52 caroline ok found 'em!
18:52 caroline hi cc_
18:57 inlibro joined #koha
18:58 abneiman joined #koha
19:00 felicia joined #koha
19:00 phasefx_ joined #koha
19:12 cc_ thank @caroline
19:12 cc_ hello I have a problem since I updated to version 19.11.6 after performing a search in staff I select a record but this tells me that it does not exist.  but looking at the url is not using the biblionumer.  but the recor
19:12 andreashm joined #koha
19:13 caroline Sounds like an indexing problem
19:14 cc_ I have already done a reindex and look for n problems, this problem is when selecting a record.
19:15 cc_ says that does not exist
19:15 tcohen cc_ what if you switch to the english interface?
19:17 cc_
19:19 tcohen I would like the same screenshot you took for the spanish one
19:19 cc_ @tcohen same..
19:19 huginn cc_: I'll give you the answer just as soon as RDA is ready
19:19 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
19:20 caroline cc_: I think tcohen wants this one in English
19:25 cc_ apparently you are omitting the biblionumber in the url. this is a bug?
19:26 cc_ We updated from version 19.11.4 to 19.11.6 and the problem started.
19:27 tcohen that would be a bug
19:27 tcohen I'm trying to reproduce on my environment
19:40 cc_ @tcohen this is secuence complete in video
19:40 huginn cc_: I've exhausted my database of quotes
19:42 kathryn__ joined #koha
19:44 tcohen cc_ weird, I was just testing on a 19.11.06 site
19:44 tcohen that doesn't have the issue
19:46 cc_ I did the test in a fresh installation. I moved the DB and the same thing happened.
19:57 inlibro joined #koha
19:59 cait cc_: you need to set the 999$c or whatever your biblionumber is mapped to to visible int he frameworks
19:59 cait it's a known thing
19:59 cait let me find the bug report
20:00 cait bug 25686
20:00 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25686 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, RESOLVED WORKSFORME, Title in the catalogue search result doesn't open the full (normal) record display
20:03 cait tcohen: i think we caused that with our work in the hidden stuff
20:03 tcohen ah
20:03 cait indirectly - works too well
20:03 tcohen thanks phew
20:04 tcohen did we file a bug for the deny_list implementation on ViewPolicy?
20:04 cait ?
20:04 tcohen so 999 isn't hidden no matter what policy set on the fw
20:05 cait 3 people have run inot it and reported by now - not sure why 999 would ever be hidden, but i guess it's an indicator we need to fix it
20:05 cait i think there is a linked bug
20:05 cait ah, maybe only discussion on the bug itself
20:06 cait we could reopne bug 25826 that i had closed dpulicate - probably imssing hte other was closed as well
20:06 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25826 critical, P3, ---, koha-bugs, RESOLVED DUPLICATE, All results link to 404 in staff and intranet (SOMETIMES)
20:12 cait bug 25826
20:12 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25826 critical, P3, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Hiding biblionumber in the frameworks breaks links in result list
20:13 caroline joined #koha
20:13 felicia joined #koha
20:22 cc_ so it's a bug
20:23 tcohen technically, it is a wrong config on your frameworks, but Koha shouldn't allow you to make that mistake or should report it somewhere
20:25 cc_ i can update to koha 19.11 to koha 20.05 but is installing the beta version: /  Upgrade to done [20:26:09]: 20.05.00 alpha release  apparently there is a problem with the repositories
20:28 cait cc_: you don't need to update
20:28 cait you just need to make a confiuration change
20:28 cait i'd even recommend against jumping to 20.05 righ tnow
20:28 cait but you should not see alpha release
20:29 cait go to administration > bibliographic marc frameworks > for any framework listed > marc structure > search for 999 > edit subfields
20:29 cait and check visiblity for opac for $c
20:29 cait tcohen: i tihnk UNIMARC uses 001 - for the bug
20:29 cait we might have to check what biblionumber is mapped to?
20:32 cc_ @cait it worked. !! but I do not make any changes in the worksheet can be the update?
20:32 huginn cc_: downloading the Perl source
20:32 cait sorry, can you rephrase the question?
20:35 cc_ Could the update caused this change in my bibliographic mark frames? @cait
20:35 cc_ thanks @tcohen  :)
20:40 cait the frameowrks didn't change, but we improved the functionality for hiding fields
20:40 cait so suddenly the configuration started to actually work
20:41 cait what tcohen and I were discussing is that the 999c should be treated as an exception
20:42 ccordova joined #koha
20:43 lisettelatah joined #koha
20:54 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:57 inlibro joined #koha
21:00 kathryn joined #koha
21:11 tosca joined #koha
21:20 khall joined #koha
21:24 caroline re bug 14570 do I understand correctly that we cannot add non-patron guarantors anymore?
21:24 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14570 new feature, P5 - low, ---, kyle, RESOLVED FIXED, Make it possible to add multiple guarantors to a record
21:25 khall joined #koha
21:29 hayley joined #koha
21:33 lisettelatah caroline: We can still add non-patron guarantors. We can only add 1 non-patron guarantor though.
21:34 caroline in the "Contact" section?
21:34 caroline I wonder why we didn't put these fields in the Guarantor information section
21:35 lisettelatah Yes, still in the contact section. I agree that it would be good to move up to the other guarantor information.
21:35 lisettelatah Also it looks like you can add non-patron guarantors to adults now.
21:39 lisettelatah Currently I think we can only add 1 non-patron guarantor, but I think there is another bug to change to allow more than 1.
21:53 caroline lisettelatah: the Guarantor info vs. Contact section bug is bug 25654 if you want to add you +1
21:53 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25654 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Making the Contact Section / Guarantor Section separate from the Contact details of the patron would be less confusing
21:53 caroline *your
21:54 lisettelatah done!
21:57 inlibro joined #koha
22:02 khall joined #koha
22:13 kathryn joined #koha
22:27 khall joined #koha
22:36 hayley joined #koha
22:57 inlibro joined #koha
23:05 davidnind left #koha
23:06 khall joined #koha
23:57 inlibro joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary