IRC log for #koha, 2020-06-11

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:01 dcook Oops forgot to check back here
00:02 dcook Well with the WRAPPER we could standardize the headers and footers more at least. The individual page content could then be handled within the individual templates
00:02 dcook Since the OPAC is smaller than the Staff Client, I figure it's the best target for improvements heh
00:03 dcook I loved tcohen's burn earlier...
00:03 dcook We could improve consistency :D
00:03 irma_ joined #koha
00:03 dcook Might just go on my infinite TODO list for now though
00:10 oleonard At least wait until after my Bootstrap 4 branch is pushed :)
00:25 dcook Hehe. Easy!
00:25 dcook I have so many things I'd like to do O_O
00:26 dcook For now, I think I'm going to focus most on API and plugin infrastructure though
00:26 dcook Really keen to move lots of our local customizations into plugins
00:26 dcook (But need better plugin infrastructure for managing plugins at a large scale and preventing end users from breaking things)
00:27 dcook Oh and adding a message queue to Koha... I've already implemented that one locally, but it would be good to find an upstream community-based solution
00:28 dcook Oh and making a pluggable authentication system (I actually have most of that done locally too...)
00:28 dcook :|
00:37 oleonard You always have big ambitions dcook :D
00:42 dcook Hehe. Well when you put it that way...
00:42 dcook It's all doable though O_O
00:43 dcook And the thing that blows my mind is... if we make these changes to the core Koha system, and handle more localizations via plugins... it might make it easier to do more community work
00:43 dcook Trying to follow my own logic there...
00:44 * oleonard would like to see every feature that depends on 3rd-party services (Amazon, Google, etc) moved to plugins
00:44 dcook Mmm that would be great
00:45 dcook I think I can get buy-in from my boss to work on the plugin system, if it means that it makes life easier for us in the long-term
00:46 dcook If we had more local or third-party code in plugins, then it would be easier to do upgrades...
00:46 dcook And easier to differentiate code that makes sense to be in a plugin vs code that should be upstreamed
00:46 dcook Of course, I don't have time today to work on any of these things heh
00:55 inlibro joined #koha
01:23 hayleymapley_ joined #koha
01:28 indradg joined #koha
01:55 inlibro joined #koha
02:42 morrism joined #koha
02:55 inlibro joined #koha
02:57 cait joined #koha
03:00 morrism joined #koha
03:02 lukeG joined #koha
03:30 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
03:40 morrism joined #koha
03:41 aleisha_ joined #koha
03:51 indradg joined #koha
03:55 inlibro joined #koha
03:57 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
04:15 TimothyAlexis joined #koha
04:41 aleisha hello
04:41 wahanui bonjour, aleisha
04:50 TimothyAlexis peace be with you my friend
04:51 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
04:51 wahanui Congratulations!
04:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #162: FIXED in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/162/
04:56 inlibro joined #koha
04:57 aleisha yay
05:04 chris joined #koha
05:11 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #161: STILL UNSTABLE in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/161/
05:24 morrism joined #koha
05:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #163: UNSTABLE in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/163/
05:43 davidnind joined #koha
05:43 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
05:43 wahanui Congratulations!
05:43 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #161: FIXED in 1 hr 22 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/161/
05:56 inlibro joined #koha
06:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #162: STILL UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/162/
06:01 reiveune joined #koha
06:02 reiveune hello
06:05 morrism joined #koha
06:32 did joined #koha
06:51 * ashimema is in a really happy place today.. soo good to see the accessibility bugs suddenly taking off.
06:51 alex_a joined #koha
06:51 alex_a Bonjour
06:54 ashimema dcook still here?
06:54 dcook sure am
06:54 dcook Finding lots of bugs and trying to fix them all in a mad dash to the end of day
06:55 ashimema I added an item the the dev meeting agenda to create a template template for OPAC pages to try and improve consistency.. you jumped on WRAPPER at about the same time as I though.. it would be great to use that instead of some of our includes :)
06:56 ashimema I like coming in in the morning and seeing the backtalk.. great to see what you're up to :)
06:56 ashimema I'm on board with pretty much everything you've said of late :)
06:56 inlibro joined #koha
06:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #162: UNSTABLE in 1 hr 13 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/162/
07:00 dcook <3 just on phone but back soon
07:09 did hi, my apologies for yesterday connect/disconnect noise, computer suspended , disconnect, error in suspend , wake up and reconnect, rince repeat...
07:09 ashimema haha.. it happens
07:09 ashimema no worries did
07:11 did who has admin right on koha dev list? I get admin emails but no acces? dcook: has mails to big in the queue.
07:11 ashimema @later tell oleonard Any chance you could help me shed some light on the styling getting applied on bug 25151 later?
07:11 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
07:12 ashimema erm.. i thought it was a biblibre one so would have asked you did ;)
07:12 dcook Oh man, way to call me out on verbosity lol
07:13 dcook I wonder if it's my email crypto sig..
07:14 dcook Wish I could turn it off but it's done by the mail server :|
07:17 did dcook: 55k and 60k too big > 40k
07:17 dcook Hmm weird
07:17 dcook I wonder why they're that big..
07:17 dcook Should be < 1k
07:19 ashimema yowsers.. that's some big email
07:24 did dcook: I think a reply with many mails quoted in both txt and html .
07:50 dcook Yeah that must be it
07:50 dcook I'm probably not saying much anyone but ashimema wants to hear anyway :p
07:50 ashimema lol
07:51 * dcook finishes yet another email that he actually started 8 hours ago
07:52 dcook Hmm the email that I got is still only 525KB with all those threaded replies... *shrugs*
07:52 dcook Wait..
07:52 dcook Too big is > 40k
07:52 dcook Ohh 525KB is the thread in my inbox..
07:53 dcook Chris sent one that I received that was 80KB... but I guess I could've just got it because it was CCed to me..
07:53 dcook ashimema: Just reading your earlier messages now. A template template would be great :D.
07:55 andreashm joined #koha
07:55 dcook I mean even if we just started using WRAPPER for *new* templates adn then slowly refactored old ones...
07:55 dcook hola andreashm!
07:56 andreashm hey dcook!
07:56 inlibro joined #koha
07:57 * ashimema is bemused by some of the requirements for accessability :(
07:58 dcook accessibility is a hard one O_O
07:58 dcook I should run. It's been a looooong day.
07:58 dcook ciao folks
07:58 ashimema night night
07:59 dcook Oh and ashimema, I've been making a list of things I want to work on, and I think I'm up to 7 big things at the moment... heh somehow I'll try to do all of them O_O
07:59 andreashm dcook: working late?
08:00 * andreashm waves at dcook on his way out
08:01 andreashm dcook: (if you're still around) keep up the good work with 10662. I haven't had time to comment, but locks promising that there is progress!
08:02 ashimema anyone with an eye on accessibility here?
08:07 andreashm joined #koha
08:07 morrism joined #koha
08:10 Joubu ashimema: what is the question
08:10 wahanui i guess the question is a bit general
08:11 Joubu btw have you seen the pdf file I uploaded last year about Koha accessibility?
08:11 Joubu it's should be on bugzilla
08:12 ashimema nope
08:12 ashimema oh
08:12 ashimema do you mean 23003
08:12 Joubu bug 23003
08:12 Joubu yes
08:12 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23003 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Accessibility improvements
08:12 ashimema yes.. I've been attaching bugs to that as a collector
08:13 Joubu the last link in the description
08:13 Joubu well it's in French, but you read French isn't it? ;)
08:13 ashimema I have a 158 page report from a customer I'm working through already
08:14 Joubu aware of tanaguru?
08:16 ashimema hadn't heard of tanaguru before.. looks interesting
08:16 Joubu lol
08:18 ashimema there are soooo many blooming accessibility tools.. often reporting marginally different things.. makes it very hard to be compliant
08:20 Joubu Koha gets a quite good score, but a 'C' is given for:
08:20 Joubu 1. the "skip links" -
08:20 Joubu 2. No search autocomplete
08:20 Joubu 3. Button to place a hold on
08:20 * ashimema has added skip links ;)
08:20 Joubu that's basically what is considered "super wrong" by the report
08:20 ashimema that was the top priority
08:20 ashimema the other one we're getting very wrong is the calendar datepicker aparently
08:21 Joubu why?
08:21 ashimema this 158 page report gives allot more issues
08:21 ashimema huge numbers of headings in the wrong order which I'm currently working through
08:21 ashimema though... in many cases I'm not sure I agree with the findings
08:22 Joubu why is the datepicker wrong?
08:23 ashimema let me find the relevant page in the report
08:23 ashimema basically it's not keyboard navigable is the summary
08:23 indradg joined #koha
08:42 morrism joined #koha
08:44 davidnind ashimema: if you haven't across it before, WebAim's WAVE toolbar is really good
08:56 inlibro joined #koha
09:06 Joubu @later tell tuxayo 24881 is messy sorry about that. Basically we don't want the dt_from_string call, nowhere. It caused some tests to fail, sometimes. To prevent that I replaced all the occurrences with a $now var defined at the top. First I wanted to test on 19.05 (that's why a first patch was pushed there), then wrote a patch for master (which modifies more occurrences). This second one was backported and
09:06 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
09:07 Joubu in now in your 19.05 queue. It comes as an addition of the one you have already into 19.05.
09:07 Joubu @later tell tuxayo in now in your 19.05 queue. It comes as an addition of the one you have already into 19.05.
09:07 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
09:07 Joubu is..
09:10 ashimema lol
09:17 ashimema anyone know why the logo is an H1 heading on the OPAC?
09:17 Joubu magnuse: do you think you will find time to test the patch attached on bug 24986?
09:17 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24986 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Maximum row size reached soon for borrowers and deletedborrowers
09:18 ashimema seems a bit odd and means that we should never use H1 in anything other than that one place
09:22 kivilahtio joined #koha
09:23 Joubu ashimema: coming from f4c0b2f80d1f511cf995768aef4f0e1ac8a40d5f then copy/pasted
09:23 Joubu so, no good reason
09:23 ashimema aha.. ok
09:23 lari joined #koha
09:23 ashimema fun
09:24 ashimema we could drop it..
09:25 ashimema either way I'm on a mission to work through every page in the OPAC to get the heading nestings semantically correct.. be it whether they all start at level 2 or we drop the nav one and they all start at level 3 I'm not especially attached to either case
09:26 Joubu ashimema: are you already writing code?
09:26 ashimema yup
09:26 Joubu I'd love to see a RFC posted on the ML
09:27 Joubu to get feedback, and make sure we all agree
09:27 ashimema but I'm also bearing in mind that I am required to backport the entire lot to 19.11 for the customer
09:27 ashimema and that I need to basically resolve all the reported issues in their report..
09:27 ashimema all before August :(
09:28 Joubu could we at least get an overview of what you are planning to do?
09:28 Joubu apart from "fixing the accessibility" :)
09:28 ashimema I'm adding bugs in a tree against bug 23003
09:28 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23003 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Accessibility improvements
09:29 ashimema it's a slow process.. reading all 258 pages of the report and converting each failure point into one or multiple bugs ;)
09:29 Joubu https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]raph.cgi?id=23003
09:29 Joubu ok
09:30 Joubu hard to see how big are the changes you are going to make
09:31 ashimema small ones
09:31 ashimema just lots of them
09:55 cait joined #koha
09:56 inlibro joined #koha
09:59 dcook andreashm: Yep, I was working late, and now I'm being a nerd and popped back on to work on plugins
09:59 dcook And thanks :)
09:59 andreashm =)
10:00 dcook If you don't mind me asking, what have you been doing in the meantime?
10:00 dcook Custom script to import form LIBRIS?
10:00 dcook Staged MARC Files?
10:01 andreashm Staged MARC Files before. Now using a now export method that LIBRIS supports. (http api on our end, OAI serverside on their end)
10:01 andreashm Might change that to a bookmarklet/"magic button" type solution.
10:02 dcook Hmm I'm not sure that I follow
10:03 dcook Sounds like you have a script that pulls OAI-PMH from the LIBRIS OAI-PMH server, and then use the Koha HTTP API?
10:04 andreashm Currently we send a http request with a timestamp, and get changed after that. So we only see the http side. Then we have a small import script that imports to Koha (plus some added stuff like write-saved fields)
10:04 andreashm The OAI stuff is all on LIBRIS end, we don't get exposed to that
10:04 dcook Ahh I think I follow
10:05 andreashm (I think they still use OAI for that. Might be their REST API though. Don't know)
10:05 dcook Sounds interesting
10:05 dcook My first goal is to get the koha-plugin-oaipmh-import working, which would let any (authenticated) program send OAI-PMH encapsulated records to Koha
10:05 andreashm It's a solution that works very well.
10:06 andreashm (But were still looking at potentially changing it, hha)
10:06 dcook That's good!
10:06 dcook Ahhh
10:06 dcook heh
10:06 dcook I'm optimistic about the plugins
10:06 dcook At the moment, I'm doing these ones on my own time
10:06 dcook But I'm hoping to find work hours to improve the plugin system overall
10:07 dcook And then that might help me find more work hours to work on plugins too
10:07 dcook Like we'd use koha-plugin-oaipmh-import locally for importing Dspace records into Koha
10:07 dcook Eating our own dogfood so to speak...
10:07 andreashm hehe
10:08 andreashm Improving the plugin system overall sounds good.
10:08 dcook Yeah my main goal is to allow vendors to disable library administrators from uploading their own plugins, and to make it easier for vendors to install plugins at scale
10:09 andreashm There has been some discussion in Sweden about the maintainability (is that correct English?) of plugins
10:09 dcook I'm hoping to create a number of plugins based on local customizations, and I want to be able to install that plugin across like 80 Koha installations at 1 time
10:09 dcook I think maintainability would be the right word
10:09 dcook It's a reasonable discussion to have
10:10 dcook For my "work plugins", we probably won't publish those beyond our company (depending on the plugin). But my personal plugins I'll put on Github, and my hope is that other people use them and contribute to them
10:11 dcook I've worked on Koha for 8.5 years now and don't have any plans to change that any time soon, but if I did move on, my plugins would be out in the open, so someone else could fork it and take it over
10:12 andreashm Yeah.
10:12 dcook If people like koha-plugin-oaipmh-import, I might try to do patches for master, and then create a plugin version with a "migrate" method, so that people could move their data across seamlessly
10:12 andreashm But there also translatability.'
10:12 dcook I sent out an email about translatability but haven't heard back :(
10:12 andreashm And some are worried about plugins, that will stop working with new releases.
10:13 dcook That's a good point too.
10:13 dcook That's why I'm more inclined to have vendors install the plugins, rather than having librarians installing them
10:14 dcook And for people without vendors... whoever their IT staff are, although I guess they might be reluctant to do something Koha specific..
10:16 dcook Of course, plugin developers could be more responsible with their plugin metadata
10:16 dcook I think we often have maximum version marked as undefined, but perhaps we should have it pegged at the latest version we've actually tested against
10:22 khall joined #koha
10:42 cait dcook: didn't read back but I know tcohen worked out somethig for translating plugins
10:42 dcook Oooh interesting
10:42 cait dcook: also the new way we use .mo files for translations of JavaScript could be interesting
10:42 cait dcook: it pull stranslations on the fly from the .mo... so no need to run scripts copying plugin files around
10:42 dcook Hmm I'm not familiar with that but sounds interesting
10:42 cait and people could just add their po/mo files to add a new translations
10:43 morrism joined #koha
10:43 dcook Where would they add them?
10:43 cait looks at and how it'sused, it hink it's all in there
10:43 dcook When does it pull them in?
10:43 cait i tihnk they should be part of the plugn code
10:43 dcook Hmm
10:44 cait well of the plugin 'package'
10:44 cait jajm would also know more
10:45 cait bug 15395
10:45 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15395 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, RESOLVED FIXED, Internationalization: plural forms, context, and more
10:45 dcook Looks really badly documented, but I think I follow the code
10:45 cait it's not badly documented, look at the wiki
10:45 dcook Reminds me of Java
10:45 dcook Oh I mean the module itself heh
10:46 dcook I18N.t and I18N.tx for instance are not intuitive at all and there are no code comments
10:46 cait https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ext,_and_more_RFC
10:46 cait they are only wrappers
10:46 dcook The Wiki doesn't really seem like the best place to put documentation to me?
10:47 dcook But I like what I'm seeing overall
10:47 dcook I've been wanting something like this for so many years
10:47 dcook Although I'm not 100% sure how it will work..
10:48 dcook Like I'm not seeing how it knows what po files to use..
10:49 cait _base_directory
10:49 jajm dcook, it uses misc/translator/po/xx_XX/LC_MESSAGES/
10:49 cait oh thanks jajm is here :)
10:49 cait jajm: i was suggesting to use osmething like it for makig plugins translatable
10:49 * dcook scratches his head
10:49 cait ship them with mo files
10:49 dcook I'm still not sure I follow
10:49 cait so it woudl need to know where to look for plugins i guess
10:50 dcook I don't see a misc/translator/po/xx_XX/LC_MESSAGES/ file?
10:50 cait it's generated when you translate a language
10:50 cait well, install it
10:50 jajm cait, i thought about plugins while writing bug 15395, but didn't figure how to do it properly
10:50 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15395 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, RESOLVED FIXED, Internationalization: plural forms, context, and more
10:50 cait i still believe this is the way to go
10:50 dcook Yeah, I think cait is onto the right thing
10:50 cait we don't want to keep copying template files for plugins
10:51 dcook It doesn't make sense
10:51 cait and we need separate files so we can ship with translations
10:51 dcook People should be able to send pull requests with translatoin files for a plugin
10:51 cait ye
10:51 cait s
10:51 dcook And yeah in the plugin just use a msgid so that you're sourcing the right strings
10:52 cait i've always been sad that this is not something that was added form the start for plugins
10:52 jajm cait, not having to copy template for koha "core" would great too :)
10:52 dcook DSpace does that quite well
10:52 dcook ^
10:52 cait it's quite limiting, as you need to fork now to translate - and it will be 'mono-lingual'
10:52 cait jajm: let's start small ;)
10:52 dcook For now, I'll probably just do my plugins in English, but I know folk do want to be able to translate them
10:53 cait dcook: i believe we still have the english strings visible, which is helpful for translaitons,
10:53 dcook I wonder about putting in some kind of placeholder..
10:53 jajm dcook, omeka S could be used as inspiration too[…]rnationalization/
10:54 jajm ideally we want to be able to search .mo files in multiple folders, i don't know if this is possible right now
10:56 dcook Something that needs work it seems
10:56 dcook I'll keep that in mind
10:56 dcook Nice to know about this... I'll add it onto my growing list of things to work on
10:56 Joubu plugins are already translatable
10:56 dcook Joubu: Tell me more?
10:56 dcook Or point me at an example and I'll be happy to use that
10:57 inlibro joined #koha
10:57 Joubu tcohen implement it in one of his plugin
10:57 Joubu implemented
10:57 Joubu he advertised it on the ML iirc
10:58 dcook Hmm must've been a long time ago, as I don't recall
10:58 dcook I'll scan his repo
10:59 Joubu koha-plugin-pay-via-paypal
11:00 Joubu Koha/Plugin/Com/Theke/PayViaPayPal/i18n/
11:00 dcook Ah interesting I was looking in Github but it was in Gitlab
11:00 dcook Interesting
11:01 dcook Cool. Works for me.
11:01 dcook Cheers, Joubu
11:01 dcook Joubu++
11:02 cait Joubu: i've ben tryint to get him to document that better for ages
11:02 cait noone knows about it
11:03 dcook I was thinking of doing my own translations along similar lines, but happy to copy this method and make it more stnadardized
11:07 oleonard Hi all
11:11 dcook heya oleonard
11:11 wahanui oleonard is probably happy for ashimema to write the release script
11:11 ashimema lol
11:12 ashimema we never did deprecate non-xslt did we :(
11:13 tuxayo Thanks Joubu :)
11:14 dcook ashimema: probably not
11:14 dcook Well maybe deprecate but not remove?
11:14 dcook space not time
11:14 dcook Actually I don't know what we're talking about
11:14 ashimema lol
11:15 dcook
11:15 dcook space and time is
11:15 dcook Hmm..
11:15 dcook space and time?
11:15 wahanui space and time is
11:15 dcook Excellent
11:15 wahanui darn tootin' it is.
11:17 cait ashimema: we deprecated it yes
11:17 cait look at the codig guidelnes
11:17 cait https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]plates_deprecated
11:18 cait and we have been workig towards removal last release
11:18 cait there are some ramaining things that don#t work with XSLT
11:18 cait oleonard worked on one of them at least - oleonard++
11:18 cait and it believe we removed result listones?
11:19 cait bug 12561
11:19 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12561 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Omnibus: Deprecate non-XSLT detail and result views
11:19 * ashimema should work on that
11:20 cait actually it looks like it's removed fully from staff, but still a bit blocked for opac
11:21 ashimema yeah
11:21 ashimema be nice to finish that
11:21 cait yep
11:21 cait but the way is paved for removal :)
11:22 cait we just never finished
11:22 ashimema :)
11:22 * ashimema is a little confused as to why/how we're using headings tags in the record details display
11:23 oleonard It's the wild west out there ashimema
11:23 ashimema I wouldn't really say 'author' or 'contributor' should be headings at all
11:23 ashimema maybe styled as important somehow.. but semantically they're really not headings at all are they?
11:24 ashimema or am I totally not undertstanding the semantic point of the headings tags in the html spec
11:24 ashimema that could well be the case
11:30 davidnind left #koha
11:32 oleonard ashimema: Nobody has been strict about heading tag usage, so you can assume that decisions were not made strategically.
11:32 ashimema lol
11:32 ashimema I'll say
11:33 cait I wonder if we sould have this kin of thing in a style guide for templates
11:33 ashimema we definitely should
11:33 cait i recently changed/standardized in patron accoutn too (hopefully correctly, not sure now)
11:33 ashimema and a template for template going forward
11:33 cait oleonard: i think you started something a while ago, was also wondering about use of icons, and buttons... and stuff
11:33 ashimema Feel free to add more discussion points to the dev meeting agend.. please do infact
11:34 ashimema right.. soo
11:34 ashimema oleonard.. bootstrap classes wise
11:35 ashimema if I want to replace the bad semantics of the details display for authors..
11:36 ashimema any preference between `<span class="results_summary author lead">` and `<span class="results_summary author h3>`
11:36 ashimema I think both may need a little tweeking in the css itself :(
11:36 oleonard putting "h3" in the class doesn't feel right at all
11:37 cait agree
11:37 ashimema yeah.. I thought that too
11:37 cait which page is this?
11:37 ashimema but it's valid in bootstrap3
11:37 ashimema opac-detail
11:37 ashimema it's actually in the xslt
11:37 cait is b4 the next one we are aiming for?
11:37 oleonard Yes
11:38 cait trying to catch up with things :)
11:38 ashimema so we agree `lead` feels right
11:39 ashimema hmm.. suppose I best fix the bottom margin issues that causes at the local css level then
11:39 oleonard Are you saying the "h3" is in the xslt?
11:39 ashimema yup
11:40 oleonard I don't see it
11:40 ashimema MARC21slim2OPACDetail.xsl
11:41 ashimema <!-- Author Statement: Alternate Graphic Representation (MARC 880) -->
11:42 ashimema and the other 'showAuthor' block waay below
11:42 ashimema adding `h3` in as a class actually looks pretty nice
11:42 oleonard[…]319b72906;hb=HEAD
11:43 ashimema ah sorry..
11:43 ashimema it's originally h5
11:43 ashimema not h3
11:43 ashimema but I was correcting it semantically to h3..
11:44 ashimema then decided h3 was wrong too.. because semantically what it contains really isn't a heading at all.. it's a label
11:44 cait ashimema: can you take 5 mins to pass 25507 for me? ;)
11:45 ashimema yup
11:45 ashimema let me just submit this code then I'll take a look
11:47 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:47 cait thx, it's really an easy fix
11:48 tcohen morning
11:48 cait morning tcohen
11:50 magnuse joined #koha
11:54 cait ashimema++ thank you
11:55 ashimema no worries cait..
11:55 ashimema pleasure.. it allowed me to knock you off top spot for the QA ranking this month now
11:55 ashimema challenge laid down :P
11:55 cait heh keep refreshing ;)
11:55 ashimema nooo
11:55 ashimema cheeky bugger ;)
11:56 cait there are also some that i can't do because signef off on
11:56 cait like bug 25553
11:56 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25553 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Edit item date sort does not sort correctly
11:56 cait or 11994
11:56 ashimema yeah.. I'll be back on QA soon
11:56 ashimema bug 11994
11:56 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11994 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Signed Off , Fix OpenSearch discovery in the OPAC
11:56 cait just putting it into this channel :)
11:56 ashimema :)
11:56 cait oh actualy it's nt true fo rhte second one
11:56 cait david has signed off
11:57 cait going to work on that ow
11:57 inlibro joined #koha
11:57 ashimema there's a few hopefully non-contentious ones in here now 😉 https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]raph.cgi?id=23003
11:57 cait ah ok, i put patcheson it... stlil needhelp there then
11:57 ashimema bug 22807 will be a really nice addition to Koha
11:57 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22807 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Signed Off , Accessibility: Add 'Skip to Main Content' link
11:59 * oleonard already has those changes added to a Bootstrap 4 branch FYI
11:59 ashimema awesome oleonard
12:03 AndrewFH joined #koha
12:03 cait I am all for removing the NotesBlacklist pref
12:03 cait but i am a bit concerned about the new name
12:03 cait NotesDenylist
12:04 cait hm actually on... i guess i read it wrong, denylist is one word, right?
12:04 oleonard A made-up single word
12:05 cait i'd probably have gone with somthin glike OpacNotestoHide or so
12:05 oleonard I like that
12:06 cait kidclamp: around maybe?
12:11 andreash_ joined #koha
12:12 andreash_ joined #koha
12:12 kidclamp yeah, I amopen to anything for the name
12:13 andreash_ joined #koha
12:13 cait kidclamp: commented on the bug meanwhile, do you want to have quick look?
12:14 andreash_ joined #koha
12:14 andreash_ joined #koha
12:15 andreash_ joined #koha
12:16 andreash_ joined #koha
12:17 andreash_ joined #koha
12:17 andreash_ joined #koha
12:19 Jurgen joined #koha
12:25 kidclamp cait: alternate proposal - this syspref is dumb
12:25 khall joined #koha
12:25 kidclamp hiding the field in the framework hides it on the note tab
12:29 AndrewFH but managing it through frameworks would require one to change it in all frameworks one is using, though, right? whereas the syspref gives you one place to change it universally?
12:29 AndrewFH (have never really looked at or thought about this syspref, so I'm just thinkin' aloud)
12:30 kidclamp *sigh* sure - but that sounds like an issue with the frameworks editor beign hard to use. Having two ways to do things is...not good?  The pref itself says "For hiding fields from other pages like the normal view, use the visibility settings for subfields in the MARC bibliographic frameworks section of the administration module."
12:30 kidclamp I am making wild assumption here that they didn't affect this tab at some point
12:31 kidclamp ah, it doesn't work on the staff side
12:31 * oleonard wonders why the pref isn't listed here
12:32 cait kidclamp: there is another reason - some notes show in the xslt
12:32 cait the denylist helps avoid double up
12:32 cait 502 for example
12:32 sen joined #koha
12:33 cait oleonard: because the content is hard to compare, we could only do set / not set maybe
12:33 cait we definitely use it for the reason above
12:33 cait 520 is another example
12:34 cait the libraries complained they don#t want to see it in the normal view AND on the tab
12:34 * cait glares a little at Joubu for capitalization
12:34 cait you all get glared at this release for capitalization and terminology
12:34 cait just keep fixing things is boring :)
12:35 cait q
12:37 kidclamp I see your point cait, my nit liking it is outweighed by my laziness, will update the name when I can
12:38 cait i'll try to add a comment ot that later
12:39 dcook Ahh I'm running into the external koha plugin metadata thing...
12:39 dcook where did that get stored..
12:40 dcook Oh maybe it's just the plugin_methods table..
12:40 kidclamp *cough* bug 25549 *cough*
12:40 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25549 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Install plugin script/method should remove broken plugins
12:40 oleonard ashimema still around?
12:41 AndrewFH joined #koha
12:44 cait y
12:44 AndrewFH joined #koha
12:44 ashimema Hi
12:44 wahanui salut, ashimema
12:44 morrism joined #koha
12:44 ashimema Just lunching.. but around
12:45 dcook kidclamp: I'll make a note to look at that again when it's not super late at night heh
12:45 oleonard No, rush ashimema, I just wanted to comment about Bug 25237... the "h3" class isn't in the particular compilation of Bootstrap 3 we use
12:45 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25237 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Needs Signoff , Accessibility: The 'Author details' in the full record display contains semantically incorrect headings
12:45 dcook Ugh, this OpenAPI plugin is... interesting..
12:45 dcook Parameters marked as not required but it's requiring them anyway :S
12:46 dcook Ohd erp
12:46 dcook My fault
12:46 * dcook should blame himself more often heh
12:46 oleonard ashimema: I think we can just drop the h3 class, but maybe you'd prefer to replace it with something else. We can target in the CSS
12:47 cait hm is this something we shoud lworry about?
12:47 cait Cookie “CGISESSID” will be soon rejected because it has the “sameSite” attribute set to “none” or an invalid value, without the “secure” attribute. To know more about the “sameSite“ attribute, read[…]t-Cookie/SameSite
12:47 * dcook twitches
12:47 dcook Or maybe it is the OpenAPI plugin after all..
12:47 ashimema I had a feeling something like that might bite me
12:47 ashimema interestingly.. I thought it had had an effect though
12:48 ashimema I was still aiming to replace it with 'lead' or something different altogether
12:48 ashimema though, as you say.. we can target it directly anyway
12:48 ashimema I'm happy to be guided with regards to how we end up styling it
12:49 oleonard Sure
12:49 ashimema :)
12:49 caroline joined #koha
12:50 ashimema I'm heading out for a quick walk before I attack bug 25240
12:50 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25240 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Accessibility: The 'Basket' page contains an inaccessible table
12:50 ashimema It'll be nice to move away from headings for a while.. though that one looks 'interesting'
12:52 ashimema dang.. I have some catching up to do again now to keep up with cait
12:53 cait picking some more or less low hanging fruit for now
12:53 cait just trying to get a grip of it again :)
12:53 cait hm htat probably was no proper english
12:53 cait get the hang of it again..?
12:53 ashimema oh noes.. that'll make it even harder for me to catch up if you're grabbing the easy ones.. haha
12:53 ashimema ;)
12:54 ashimema perfect english
12:56 cait ashimema: that's the idea ;)
12:56 ashimema lol
12:56 cait but also qa'ing some things i had filed and stuff i had already started on
12:56 ashimema author of the month has also slipped through my fingers.. grr
12:57 inlibro joined #koha
12:57 * ashimema likes the gitstats.. be nice to put a selection of those in a pretty form on the dashboard I reckon
12:57 cait ashimema: an easy one i can't touch Bug 24405        - Links in facets are styled differently than other links on the results page in OPAC
12:58 ashimema sounds up my street given the stuff I'm doing at the minute
12:58 ashimema thanks
12:58 ashimema right.. time for that walk
13:00 cait have fun
13:00 cait time for apple pie here soon (making one)
13:02 cait oleonard: looking at bug 25402 - i wonder why i am not seeing some code removed for the modal?
13:02 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25402 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Signed Off , Put OPAC cart download options into dropdown menu
13:03 cait like removing downloadBasket()
13:04 cait nm  - commented on the bug
13:05 cait has time
13:09 morrism joined #koha
13:12 oleonard Good point cait. Do you think I should also remove the opac-downloadcart template? It is now bypassed entirely
13:18 cait possibly :)
13:19 cait i didn#t check that closely, but was pretty sure about the function after a grep
13:22 lukeG joined #koha
13:23 khall joined #koha
13:32 Joubu tuxayo: around?
13:33 andreashm joined #koha
13:33 tuxayo yes Joubu o/
13:55 khall joined #koha
13:57 inlibro joined #koha
14:04 AndrewFH joined #koha
14:11 khall joined #koha
14:11 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:11 wahanui Congratulations!
14:11 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #235: FIXED in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D8/235/
14:15 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #229: STILL UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D9/229/
14:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #230: STILL UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.05_U18/230/
14:44 khall joined #koha
14:51 andreashm joined #koha
14:57 andreashm joined #koha
14:57 inlibro joined #koha
14:58 andreashm joined #koha
14:59 andreashm joined #koha
14:59 andreashm joined #koha
15:00 andreashm joined #koha
15:01 andreashm joined #koha
15:02 andreashm joined #koha
15:02 andreashm joined #koha
15:03 andreashm joined #koha
15:04 andreashm joined #koha
15:44 andreashm joined #koha
15:53 ashimema didn't we used to show a 'No image found' image or similar when a cover image wasn't found for the shelf browser?
15:53 ashimema or am I imagining that?
15:53 Joubu yes
15:53 oleonard It depends on the cover image service
15:54 Joubu ha
15:54 ashimema another complaint from the accessibility report
15:54 oleonard ashimema: That it should?
15:54 Joubu what is the complaint?
15:54 ashimema I think so..
15:54 ashimema though they suggest something else entirely
15:55 ashimema >Where items displayed on the ‘Book shelf’ do not include cover images, keyboard focus is
15:55 ashimema not highlighted by a visible focus indicator. This means that some users may be unable to
15:55 ashimema determine where their focus is on the page.
15:55 ashimema to be honest.. I can't replicate the issue for keyboard focus
15:56 ashimema if I tab through the blank area IS highlighted
15:56 ashimema maybe that's a chrome thing
15:56 * ashimema is growing tired.. think I should do something else for the last few minutes of my work day
15:57 ashimema aha.. bug 25538 just went PQA
15:57 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25538 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Passed QA , www/search_utf8.t is failing randomly
15:57 ashimema awesome
15:58 inlibro joined #koha
15:58 Joubu I am going to push it :)
15:58 oleonard ashimema do you know which image service was being used during the test?
15:59 ashimema erm..
15:59 ashimema looks like Amazon
15:59 ashimema https://commonslibrarytest.koh[…]r=247064#holdings
15:59 ashimema the page is public and config hasn't changed since the test
16:03 oleonard The JS which is supposed to replace an 1x1 pixel cover image doesn't seem to work in the shelf browser
16:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25538: Default to --login|-i if no command passed <[…]0dfd16d83d71b66fe>
16:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25538: Use sudo -i in koha-shell <[…]a9091e73e48ff0715>
16:04 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25538: Don't run search_utf8.t if KOHA_*_URL empty <[…]73328f880258810c7>
16:05 ashimema interesting
16:06 oleonard Regarding the focus, this is what I see in Firefox:[…]?p=15918915381810
16:07 ashimema indeed.. so it's dashed in firefox.. in chrome it's more apparent as it's a solid black border on focus
16:07 ashimema they seem to suggest a hover css class
16:07 ashimema but that doesn't entirely make sense to me.. perhaps it's just late and my brain has packed up
16:07 ashimema I should write up the bug and come back to it tomorrow
16:08 oleonard ashimema I think the focus style might be both browser and OS-dependent :/
16:08 ashimema fun
16:08 oleonard ...but certainly fixing the cover-handling would improve the way the focus appears
16:09 ashimema :)
16:09 oleonard ...also rewriting the entirety of all cover-image services would be great, just for quick fix :D
16:10 ashimema lol
16:12 oleonard Maybe after lunch...
16:16 caroline I am very skeptical about this string to translate https://translate.koha-communi[…]14476806&offset=0
16:16 caroline wth??
16:17 caroline There are even library infos "Bibliothèque Jean Prunier" "Secteur Adulte"
16:18 cait having them more centralized would be lovely
16:18 cait oh oops, should scroll down first, was referrng to cover code
16:18 cait caroline: just copy them
16:18 cait they are frm the examples for the ils-di interface
16:18 cait from
16:19 caroline cait: ok thanks!
16:19 cait which most likely a technical person will look at - it should be ok
16:19 cait it's actually xml...
16:19 cait the in-built documentation pages (sorry if I don't make sense)
16:20 cait i think biblibre did the ils-di, so it looks like a french record?
16:20 caroline yeah there is already french in there, one more reason I was skeptical
16:25 khall joined #koha
16:30 kohaputti joined #koha
16:33 ashimema anyone understand the current state of bug 11426 ?
16:33 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11426 normal, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Make HighlightOwnItemsOnOPAC work with XSLT
16:33 ashimema should it be NSO?
16:41 did left #koha
16:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10_Deps build #6: SUCCESS in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D10_Deps/6/
16:53 khall joined #koha
16:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #265: UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/265/
16:57 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
16:57 wahanui Congratulations!
16:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D11 build #14: FIXED in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D11/14/
16:58 inlibro joined #koha
17:13 tcohen Joubu++ # jenkins back to green
17:19 reiveune bye
17:19 reiveune left #koha
17:21 ashimema Party
17:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #818: SUCCESS in 1 hr 21 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/818/
17:32 andreashm joined #koha
17:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #899: STILL UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/899/
17:37 Joubu got 1 new random failure, awesome..
17:37 oleonard If I wanted to start up koha-testing-docker with a different version than master what do I do?
17:38 oleonard Do I change .env, the KOHA_IMAGE parameter?
17:39 pastebot "tcohen" at pasted "tuxayo" (21 lines) at
17:40 tuxayo :o
17:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #347: SUCCESS in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/347/
17:42 tuxayo tcohen: which build?
17:42 tcohen I've just updated from the community repo
17:45 tuxayo oleonard: Yes, here is what I use to RMaint 19.05.x
17:45 tuxayo export KOHA_IMAGE=19.05-stretch ; ku-md9 ; kd # RMaint
17:46 tcohen tuxayo it seems lukeG addressed it 0578902e9151f66763b05da58db6387c753fdb93
17:46 tuxayo tcohen: the docker image repo?
17:46 tcohen but for people that already faced the issue like me
17:47 tcohen you should add a new dbrev
17:47 tcohen otherwise the syspref will be missing
17:47 tcohen i.e. it isn't on my DB, and when 19..05.12 is released it won't try again
17:47 tcohen so, a new dbrev is needd
17:47 khall joined #koha
17:47 oleonard Thanks tuxayo, I just dug this link out of email:
17:47 oleonard So I guess there is a limit to how far back one can go
17:48 tcohen oleonard what are you trying to do?
17:49 oleonard Travel back into the mists of time
17:49 tuxayo tcohen: Oh, a new DB rev that retries the same SQL, but fixed?
17:49 tcohen oleonard: which Koha version specifically?
17:49 oleonard I'd like to test a really old version like 3.22 tcohen, not sure if that can be done
17:50 did joined #koha
17:52 oleonard It's not a big deal, I was just curious about how some features have changed
17:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #322: SUCCESS in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/322/
17:58 inlibro joined #koha
17:58 tuxayo tcohen: IIUC the SQL is already idempotent so I just have the copy the old DB rev?
17:58 tcohen totally
17:58 tcohen just change the number
18:04 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #236: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D8/236/
18:08 LA joined #koha
18:08 LA Is there any documentation out there for adding an SSL cert to my instance? (Running Debian)
18:11 oleonard LA have you looked for Debian-specific documentation on that? It's not strictly a Koha question
18:12 LA That's what I was unsure of. Didn't know if I could just do a CLI based import through Debian or if I had to somehow do it from Koha.
18:24 tcohen LA what you mean adding an SSL cert? i.e. do you have a cert you want to add, or are planning on using Letsencrypt
18:25 tuxayo thanks for spotting this
18:25 tuxayo tcohen++
18:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U20 build #16: SUCCESS in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_U20/16/
18:34 khall joined #koha
18:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1364: FAILURE in 1 hr 9 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1364/
18:36 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:36 wahanui Congratulations!
18:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #230: FIXED in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D9/230/
18:41 khall_ joined #koha
18:44 tuxayo Looking for advice about a DB upgrade message. Does the following looks good?
18:45 tuxayo "Replay of upgrade that initially had a typo to ensure the changes are done"
18:45 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:45 wahanui Congratulations!
18:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #231: FIXED in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.05_U18/231/
18:45 AndrewFH joined #koha
18:58 inlibro joined #koha
19:03 caroline Is this an error? It reads really weird "Scheduled for automatic renewal and cannot yet be any more"
19:04 oleonard That is nonsensical
19:05 caroline it cannot BE anymore! *dramatic arm over brow*
19:06 caroline its in intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/ if someone is in that neighbourhood
19:07 caroline otherwise I'll try to correct it sometime
19:08 oleonard caroline do you understand what it's supposed to say?
19:08 caroline Well it's for auto_too_late so I'm thinking it's supposed to say "Scheduled for automatic renewal and cannot yet be renewed"
19:08 caroline or cannot be renewed anymore?
19:09 caroline auto_too_soon is Scheduled for automatic renewal and cannot yet be renewed
19:09 caroline so too late is cannot be renewed anymore
19:10 oleonard Why would it be too late to renew something?
19:10 caroline I think whoever wrote it copied the auto_too_soon string and didn't reread the sentence
19:11 caroline I have no idea why, though... maybe we dont want the item to be renewed like 24h before the automatic renewal?
19:11 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #323: SUCCESS in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/323/
19:12 * caroline has never used automatic renewal, so what does she know...
19:14 oleonard @seen AndrewIsh
19:14 huginn oleonard: AndrewIsh was last seen in #koha 50 weeks, 0 days, 5 hours, 39 minutes, and 59 seconds ago: <AndrewIsh> Thanks for bringing the ILL template out of the dark ages
19:14 oleonard whoa
19:17 Dyrcona joined #koha
19:20 oleonard caroline, it's from the "no automatic renewal after" circulation rule
19:21 oleonard I understand how a fixed date is useful, but I don't know about the days option.
19:21 oleonard Anyway, that's probably enough info to compose a clearer string.
19:22 caroline bug 25717 makes sense?
19:22 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25717 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Improve messages for automatic renewal errors
19:23 oleonard yes
19:24 caroline thanks oleonard++ :)
19:26 caroline oleonard, can you tell me what has_fine is for (since you found the auto_too_late)
19:26 caroline Currently, it says "Item has an outstanding fine", but I don't think items can have fines...
19:27 morrism joined #koha
19:27 oleonard A checkout can have a fine
19:28 caroline Ok I thought patrons had fines
19:28 oleonard ...I very deliberately avoid understanding how fines work in Koha
19:29 caroline lol!!
19:39 cait :)
19:39 cait the too early comes from not wanting to renew the item all the time
19:39 oleonard @later tell ashimema Remind me to ask you about Bug 25240 when you're back on the clock
19:39 huginn oleonard: The operation succeeded.
19:39 cait and also because you add to the end of the due date
19:39 cait if you due_date + 10 days... and do that every day.. thatwould be bad
19:40 cait so you start like 3 days before due date to try auto_renewals
19:41 caroline cait so would my message be ok?
19:42 cait can you repeat?
19:42 caroline bug 25717
19:42 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25717 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Improve messages for automatic renewal errors
19:42 cait i'd say so :)
19:42 caroline thanks!
19:42 cait i actually had this on my typo list from translating too
19:43 cait you beat me with filing it :)
19:58 inlibro joined #koha
20:00 kathryn joined #koha
20:16 tuxayo Looking for advice about a DB upgrade message. Does the following looks good?
20:16 tuxayo "Replay of upgrade that initially had a typo to ensure the changes are done"
20:22 andreashm joined #koha
20:34 lavamind joined #koha
20:43 hayley joined #koha
20:58 aleisha hello
20:58 caroline hi aleisha!
20:58 aleisha hi caroline :)
20:58 inlibro joined #koha
21:02 caroline are inc files supposed to be used everywhere? Example, I'm translating, are those strings eventually going to be all over Koha wherever a patron is mentioned? I'm asking because the strings are not the same as what is currently in moremember
21:13 cait hm i think i tried to make them them same on translating - some includes are used often, othres might be single use, not sure about that one
21:17 alexbuckley joined #koha
21:19 tosca joined #koha
21:21 cait aleisha: did you see the mail on the mailing list about no translation updates on 19.11 for a while?
21:22 cait not sure what's going on there. could you keep it in mind for your first release maybe?
21:22 aleisha thanks cait i hadn't seen that. will keep in mind
21:23 tosca joined #koha
21:23 cait thx :)
21:32 cait because I just see it i my inbox, it was: [Koha-devel] No translation updates on 19.11.x since 19.11.03?
21:44 aleisha yup! will try and catch things up for the first release if i can :)
21:48 Dyrcona joined #koha
21:59 inlibro joined #koha
22:03 tuxayo hi aleisha o/
22:03 tuxayo IIUC I can backport bug 22522 when I reach it? (still few patchset to catch up)
22:03 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22522 critical, P1 - high, ---, ere.maijala, Pushed to stable , API authentication breaks with updated Mojolicious version
22:05 aleisha no worries tuxayo i am still catching up too :) i believe you can backport bug 22522. Joubu or tcohen may be able to answer  more accurately?
22:15 tuxayo Thanks, I will ask them if everything they planned had made it to 19.11
22:18 aleisha[…]efs/heads/19.11.x
22:22 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
22:22 wahanui Congratulations!
22:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #164: FIXED in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/164/
22:27 kathryn_ joined #koha
22:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #163: STILL UNSTABLE in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/163/
22:51 alexbuckley joined #koha
22:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #165: UNSTABLE in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/165/
22:59 inlibro joined #koha
22:59 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
22:59 wahanui Congratulations!
22:59 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #163: FIXED in 1 hr 8 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/163/
23:23 kathryn__ joined #koha
23:25 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
23:25 wahanui Congratulations!
23:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #166: FIXED in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/166/
23:29 morrism joined #koha
23:30 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
23:30 wahanui Congratulations!
23:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #164: FIXED in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/164/
23:59 inlibro joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary