IRC log for #koha, 2020-05-19

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:09 davidnind left #koha
00:18 inlibro joined #koha
01:04 mtj hi tcohen, about now
01:09 tosca joined #koha
01:19 inlibro joined #koha
02:19 inlibro joined #koha
02:40 kathryn joined #koha
02:46 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
03:19 inlibro joined #koha
04:19 inlibro joined #koha
04:52 davidnind joined #koha
05:19 inlibro joined #koha
06:17 dpk_ joined #koha
06:20 inlibro joined #koha
06:23 did joined #koha
06:41 reiveune joined #koha
06:41 reiveune hello
06:53 cait joined #koha
06:55 alex_a joined #koha
06:55 alex_a Bonjour
06:55 wahanui salut, alex_a
06:57 kohaputti joined #koha
07:02 magnuse \o/
07:03 cait joined #koha
07:03 cait1 joined #koha
07:04 cait2 joined #koha
07:07 cait2 joined #koha
07:15 magnuse huh, is there any reason why passwords should "stop working" if you take a database dump from one server and load it into an instance on another server?
07:16 cait1 hm
07:16 cait1 we have copied passwords around with no issues
07:16 cait1 could it be a difference in setup? (salt?)
07:20 inlibro joined #koha
07:21 Joubu nugged: about 25516 - I PQAed this patch as it's blocker for 20.05. I let you open a separate bug report to deal with the other occurrences you will find.
07:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13881: (RM follow-up) Fix terminology <[…]c5eb4e024bd7fdc31>
07:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13881: DBRev <[…]f30ad7008890ecfdc>
07:23 magnuse cait1: yeah, i have done it before too. oh well, just a couple that need to be updated.
07:26 cait1 Joubu: as you just tested a trnasltion fix - could you veriffy if the xslt work ok for you? (detail page and resulst list)
07:27 cait1 i had an issue with de-DE that I haven't managed to retest yet :(
07:28 Joubu cait1: what should I test exactly?
07:29 nugged > I let you open a separate bug report to deal with the other occurrences you will find.
07:29 nugged we re-checked yesterday deeper in the history with that "wantarray" changes and places, and "pickup_locaction" results usage as array OR arrayrefts, so where misuse of arrayrefs or where atuoderef might hide itself... Didn't found any.
07:29 cait1 just if they display
07:29 Joubu nugged: great news then :)
07:30 cait1 they came up empty on my environment a few days ago (result list with not titles showing)
07:30 cait1 in OPAC I think
07:31 Joubu I think it's broken fr-FR, master, staff
07:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 13881: Add Sponsorship details <[…]2b74e9bce64168ff8>
07:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25535: Hold API mapping maps cancellationdate to cancelation_date, but it should... <[…]7dc9db29288a2b885>
07:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25516: Fix for "Can't call method unblessed on unblessed reference" <[…]633f4b302abfe4822>
07:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25510: Put space between negation operator and function name <[…]a36e8496528fe68ca>
07:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25068: Fix koha-common.install directives <[…]06828727c258db60f>
07:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25510: Fix syntax error in koha-common.postinst <[…]bb677f9e390e18117>
07:33 cait1 Joubu: not good
07:33 cait1 will you file? I can't try and see what's going on before late afternoon probably
07:34 cait1 and if i can fix it... probably not
07:34 Joubu I will try to understand what's goign on
07:34 Joubu ha
07:35 Joubu I see a UTF-8 encoding issue in the log, but it's the patch I am currently testing
07:35 Joubu interesting, got it on master actually
07:42 cait1 when it hapepened, i wondered if the files hadn't copied and saw the wide error...
07:42 cait1 if we have a general translation issue, would be good to find and fix
07:42 cait1 gonna duck into meeting, bbl!
07:43 cait1 Joubu++ thx for doing the test
07:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #873: SUCCESS in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/873/
08:04 andreashm joined #koha
08:07 andreashm joined #koha
08:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #323: UNSTABLE in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/323/
08:20 inlibro joined #koha
08:28 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
08:28 wahanui Congratulations!
08:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #296: FIXED in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/296/
08:31 Null404 joined #koha
08:43 Null404 good morning everyone
08:49 cait1 good morning Null404
08:49 alex_a joined #koha
09:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #240: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/240/
09:09 cait1 looking for the bug that added debit type configuration - was that already in 19.11?
09:10 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1338: SUCCESS in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1338/
09:10 cait1 or wrapped into 23354?
09:20 inlibro joined #koha
09:22 Null404 cait1: I got e-mail from Bernardo about translation and he says that Polish translation in 18.11 is quite incomplete.
09:23 Null404 but this is strange that some words in previous version was translated, but now it wasn't
09:23 Joubu sometimes strings need to be adjusted
09:23 ashimema it was it's own bug cait1
09:25 ashimema bug 23049 perhaps
09:25 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23049 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, RESOLVED FIXED, Replace MANUAL_INV authorised value with a dedicated table
09:28 Null404 Joubu: did you know in which file I can manual translate some words in staff mode ?
09:30 cait1 ah yes, looksl ikely - thanks!
09:30 ashimema not sure what happened to the patches.. they look a bit weird
09:31 ashimema but it did only get into 19.11.00
09:31 ashimema no backporting prior to that
09:31 ashimema meeting done.. time to look at the some criticals and blockers
09:33 alex_a_ joined #koha
09:39 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #791: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/791/
09:42 Joubu Null404: you should translate on
09:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #874: UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/874/
10:03 Null404 I think that something isn't right in my system about translation: In results screen in "Search the catalog" button phrase "next" and "last" is in English, but  "First " and "Previous" is in Polish
10:04 Null404 but in 19.11 is same situation
10:08 cait1 did you manage to get your account activated for
10:09 cait1 you can see here, that translation files for polish are not complete:
10:10 cait1 if you are going to use 19.11 soon, i'd fix it for this version, but you'd also need to translate 20.05 as this will be the base for the files for next updates
10:13 Null404 cait1: yes, I'm looked there
10:13 * cait1 wills lunch to cook faster
10:16 Null404 cait1: yes, I know that is incomplete, but untraslated is  big phrases like: " Dimensions of the medium used to encode the electronic resource. Only the most common dimensions are indicated. In many cases the dimensions apply to the container in which a magnetic or optical medium is encased. The field 007/04 code corresponding to the dimensions given in the description of the item are used."
10:16 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
10:16 wahanui Congratulations!
10:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #324: FIXED in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/324/
10:17 andreash_ joined #koha
10:17 andreash_ joined #koha
10:18 andreash_ joined #koha
10:18 andreash_ joined #koha
10:19 andreash_ joined #koha
10:20 andreash_ joined #koha
10:20 inlibro joined #koha
10:21 andreash_ joined #koha
10:21 andreash_ joined #koha
10:22 andreash_ joined #koha
10:23 andreash_ joined #koha
10:24 andreash_ joined #koha
10:25 dpk_ joined #koha
10:37 Null404 I had one more a little question: there is a way to change size of default framework in "Add MARC record", because one librarian says that new size is uncomfortable
10:38 andreashm joined #koha
10:41 Joubu Null404: can you post a screenshot?
10:43 Joubu see also bug 23147
10:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23147 trivial, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , changes made by bug 20044 to causing issues for some catalogers
10:46 Null404 Joubu:
10:52 khall joined #koha
10:52 cait1 does someoen else have a package installation 18.11 or older with a translation and could a real quick check for me?
10:58 davidnind left #koha
11:01 bgkriegel joined #koha
11:02 bgkriegel cait1: have one install with 17.11, what do you need to check?
11:08 cait1 i need an 18.11 :(
11:08 cait1 bgkriegel: i have a translation issue - the .mo is not working
11:08 cait1 it works on my kohadevbox but in neither of our 18.11 package based installations
11:09 cait1 bug 25517
11:09 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25517 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, RESOLVED WONTFIX, [18.11] Translation of item/items in availability on staff search results broken
11:09 cait1 I checked, the is generated and the same content as on my devbox
11:09 cait1 i was just wondering if it could be something on our sever setup... or if someone else sees it too
11:10 bgkriegel I'll check
11:10 bgkriegel will try to find a 18.11
11:11 cait1 the feature was introduced with 18.11 - the easiest check is the "item /items" text on the result list in staff
11:11 cait1 in the location column to the right
11:11 cait1 that's why I try to fix it mostly... avoiding lots of tickets because the spot is so well visible
11:20 inlibro joined #koha
11:21 tcohen bonjour
11:23 cait1 hm 7ada579a is missin gin 18.11 - could this be a possible cause? the patch doesn't appear on the bug it seems
11:24 magnuse bonjour tcohen
11:25 cait1 it's on the bug... but it's really odd i see it in master and not on 18.11
11:25 cait1 ugh
11:25 cait1 ok, never mind, it's me getting confused
11:31 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:44 Null404 I'm back by the way
11:47 Null404 how to hide buttons "Koha administration" and "Tool" for librarians that don't have admin functions ?
11:48 khall joined #koha
11:49 Null404 I'm looking in System preferences -> Staff client but I can't find it
11:53 Joubu edit the permissions of the users
12:00 Null404 thank you Joubu
12:18 ashimema .
12:21 inlibro joined #koha
12:43 bgkriegel cait1: Works ok on a clean install of 18.11, messages are translated, tried de and es
12:43 alex_a joined #koha
12:44 bgkriegel cait1: I don't have an old 18.11 to test, sorry. But a new package install works
12:45 andreashm joined #koha
12:46 cait1 bgkriegel: thank you
12:46 cait1 still stuck... but points to our servers then
13:01 oleonard joined #koha
13:01 oleonard o/
13:04 cait1 bgkriegel++
13:06 kohaputti joined #koha
13:12 pastebot "bgkriegel" at pasted "search double utf-8 encoded chars" (50 lines) at
13:13 oleonard Whoops, forgot my doppelganger was here
13:15 bgkriegel Joubu: see when you can my last comment on Bug 25501
13:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25501 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Encoding issues in the translation process
13:16 Joubu Hola bgkriegel, can you attach jajm's patch with your stamp on it?
13:16 Joubu and obsolete mine
13:18 bgkriegel Will do
13:21 inlibro joined #koha
13:21 cait1 bgkriegel: just a quick question, did you test on a dev env or in a normal package installation? trying to narrow the problem down
13:24 bgkriegel cait1: normal package install on clean Debian 9 VM
13:24 cait1 oleonard: I've been wondering if we shoudl add you to the security group
13:24 cait1 then you could mark the spam 'private' too
13:25 oleonard I'd be happy to be able to do that.
13:25 cait1 Joubu: is this something you can change? members of security group or only rangi?
13:26 Joubu security
13:27 Joubu I can
13:27 * ashimema can too
13:28 Joubu done
13:28 * oleonard solemnly swears to use this power only for good
13:28 paul_p joined #koha
13:30 ashimema awesome to see people testing bug 25501.. thanks guys
13:30 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25501 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Encoding issues in the translation process
13:30 ashimema good team effort going on there
13:30 paul_p joined #koha
13:33 ashimema so does jajm's patch replace all four of the ones attached to the bug currently?
13:34 jajm ashimema, yes
13:34 ashimema interesting
13:34 ashimema thanks
13:35 cait1 yep thx everyone!
13:35 ashimema it's certainly a lighter touch approach
13:36 magnuse community++
13:36 magnuse have fun #koha
13:38 cait1 oleonard: i am impressed you managed to grow frogs.. everytime i tried... they didn't reach that state
13:40 oleonard I was surprised that we were successful. We've never tried before
13:41 oleonard We fed them little pellets of turtle food and that seemed to work. Changed their water for new pond water every few days.
13:41 oleonard I hope they didn't ALL get immediately eaten when we put them back in the pond X)
13:41 wizzyrea joined #koha
13:41 bgkriegel Joubu: listo!
13:42 kidclamp joined #koha
13:43 cait1 jajm: we checked, the .mo is there and it's identical to the one on my devbox, just not used :(
13:43 jajm cait1, is it used on your devbox ?
13:44 cait1 jajm: could it be something server side? missing module or so? it appears to work for Bernardo for a package installation, so wondering what the difference cold be
13:44 cait1 yes
13:44 cait1 the devbox works and another package installation not by us works
13:44 cait1 ours are set up using scripts, so sholud be identical - it's not suprising that they all not work
13:44 Joubu bgkriegel: Gracias! Did you try create/update/install?
13:45 * oleonard bbl
13:45 bgkriegel Joubu: update/install, give me a minute and I'll try create
13:45 jajm cait1, what does `locale -a` output ?
13:48 Joubu bgkriegel: y yaml tambien!
13:49 cait1 jajm: i have no server access... what is the locale it uses?
13:49 cait1 we have multiple instances on a server with different languages...
13:49 cait1 I am not sure how this is supposed to work?
13:50 cait1 shoudl it not use the instance's locale if anything?
13:50 jajm cait1, it needs a system locale to be installed (a locale that is not "C" or "POSIX"), it won't be used but it's still required for gettext to work as expected
13:50 cait1 hm
13:51 cait1 i think that could be an issue
13:51 cait1 I remember we had issues with plack and locale
13:51 cait1 it rewrote display variables
13:52 cait1 jajm: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]g.cgi?id=18186#c1
13:52 huginn Bug 18186: major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, In Discussion , Plack config: Amounts with decimal comma instead of decimal dot breaking payments
13:52 cait1 so... it's either break payments again or get this translated?
13:53 cait1 I hope not
13:56 tuxayo Joubu++ Thanks for catching the encoding issues in bug 25501
13:56 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25501 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Encoding issues in the translation process
13:57 tuxayo > Amounts with decimal comma instead of decimal dot breaking payments
13:57 tuxayo noooooooooooo
13:57 cait1 breath - not related to your work before
13:57 * cait1 gueses tuxayo is a little traumatised by that one
13:57 jajm cait1, you can have locale installed but decide to use none as the default, so i'm sure you can have both payments and translations working ;)
13:58 cait1 that's... not right
13:58 cait1 oh
13:58 cait1 i misread
13:58 * ashimema might roll up his sleeves and put his big boy pants on to dig into decimal separators next cycle
13:58 ashimema just ran out of time this cycle
13:59 tuxayo cait1: «not related to your work before» most of it is still in limbo so not much could have caused more issues :P
13:59 tuxayo «a little traumatised by that one» That's still in my mind with the hope to revive the bug that I was working on.
14:01 Joubu bgkriegel: tested yaml translation and it looks correct
14:02 tuxayo ashimema: we will get them next cycle! (I guess that has been said a lot in the history of Koha right? ^^" )
14:02 ashimema hahahaha
14:03 ashimema :)
14:03 ashimema anyone looking to QA bug 25485
14:03 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25485 blocker, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , TinyMCE broken in Debian package installs
14:03 ashimema tcohen perhaps ^
14:03 ashimema or mtj
14:03 tcohen yes
14:03 tcohen on my list
14:03 tcohen meetings
14:03 wahanui meetings are no longer displayed/created in the agenda?
14:04 ashimema awesome
14:05 Joubu no wahanui, meetings are https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
14:05 wahanui okay, Joubu.
14:05 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25481: Pass --user to start-stop-daemon when a pidfile is used <[…]6e7855da52826b351>
14:08 bgkriegel Joubu: yes, looks correct, tested also full install for new and current language, no warns/errors
14:09 Joubu great
14:09 Joubu same for me
14:21 inlibro joined #koha
14:23 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25501: Supress warnings on installing translation <[…]5ad8f5b97789df5c1>
14:23 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25502: Adapt Advanced macros routes to current guidelines <[…]c524d8ac09474740a>
14:23 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25493: Make ->unhandled_exception use Koha::Logger <[…]4818c49a6cbcfb464>
14:24 oleonard joined #koha
14:37 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:37 wahanui Congratulations!
14:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #875: FIXED in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/875/
14:42 * kidclamp waves
14:57 AndrewFH joined #koha
15:00 dpk_ joined #koha
15:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #325: UNSTABLE in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/325/
15:07 margaret joined #koha
15:09 lisettelatah joined #koha
15:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #297: UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/297/
15:16 vfernandes joined #koha
15:21 inlibro joined #koha
15:27 cait1 jajm: sysadmin says it sounds promising what you say - he will continue testing tomorrow - thx again for shedding light on how this works! jajm++
15:31 caroline ugh Internal server error and no log -_-
15:31 wizzyrea plack-error.log?
15:31 caroline I don't have plack enabled on this install
15:31 caroline (it's a local)
15:32 wizzyrea ah, and nothing in intranet-error.log or opac-error.log?
15:32 caroline nothing new added to koha-error_log
15:32 caroline I'm trying to disable opacuserlogin
15:32 wizzyrea hrm it'd have to be logged somewhere
15:34 caroline But it's not the blank page with Internal Server Error, it's when I try to save, the grey message that pops-up saying the syspref is saved says instead "Internal Server Error, please reload the page"
15:34 caroline
15:34 lisettelatah I've been having that problem in my devbox this week as well.
15:36 oleonard_ joined #koha
15:36 oleonard_ o/
15:37 deb-CSPL joined #koha
15:39 caroline I was actually trying to replicate a "bug" (I think it's a bug) that I found on an 19.05 install on my local master. If opacuserlogin is disabled and OpacAllowPublicListCreation is disabled, there is still a "New list" button that appears when viewing the list of public lists
15:40 caroline Technically, no one should be able to make lists, public or private, in this case since users cannot login to their account to create private lists nor create public lists
15:40 caroline So there shouldn't be a New list button
15:40 wizzyrea oh, restart memcached?
15:40 caroline I don't have memcached either
15:40 reiveune bye
15:40 reiveune left #koha
15:41 wizzyrea log out and log back in?
15:41 wizzyrea update schema?
15:41 caroline I updated my db
15:41 caroline I will try logging out and back in
15:42 wizzyrea that error is usually something like "i loaded this page, and the session timed out underneath me"
15:42 caroline nope, still gives me the error
15:42 wizzyrea anything in the browser console?
15:42 caroline I'm thinking it's probably another syspref that's preventing it from saving?
15:44 caroline Not sure what those mean... if it's related or no
15:46 caroline I'm getting a 500 error, but not a lot of info
15:47 wizzyrea hm nope
15:48 wizzyrea no errors in your schema update?
15:49 oleonard_ I can confirm the lists bug caroline
15:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #241: SUCCESS in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/241/
15:49 wizzyrea oh yeah, that's quite an old bug
15:51 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25531: Debar patron if needed when checkin is backdated <[…]eb018bbb3ec3da960>
15:51 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 25531: Add tests <[…]dd491736b1aadcde6>
15:52 caroline Thanks oleonard_!
15:53 caroline my updatedatabase ran smoothly
15:54 oleonard_ Oh, Bug 24884
15:54 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24884 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Remove 'New list' button in 'Public lists' tab if OpacAllowPublicListCreation is disabled
15:54 caroline yeah, I saw that one, but it's not quite the same
15:56 wizzyrea I feel like I saw this bug many years ago
15:56 caroline That one is just that it's confusing because there is a button in the Private lists tab and the public lists tab and they do the same thing
15:56 caroline Mine is that users don't have accounts so there's no way for them to create lists
15:57 caroline yet the button is still there
15:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1339: SUCCESS in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1339/
16:15 Marie-Luce joined #koha
16:21 inlibro joined #koha
16:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #792: STILL UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/792/
16:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #876: SUCCESS in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/876/
16:36 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
16:38 tuxayo tcohen: around?
16:52 oleonard_ joined #koha
17:00 oleonard_ Hm.... The "new list" bug was a consequence of running OPAC and staff on different ports... the OPAC considered me logged in even with opacuserlogin disabled
17:04 oleonard__ joined #koha
17:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #326: STILL UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/326/
17:13 tuxayo tcohen++ I can finally build Koha package :D
17:14 Dyrcona joined #koha
17:21 khall_ joined #koha
17:21 inlibro joined #koha
17:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #242: SUCCESS in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/242/
17:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1340: FAILURE in 2 min 13 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1340/
17:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #793: FAILURE in 1 min 9 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/793/
17:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #327: FAILURE in 2 min 9 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/327/
17:37 did joined #koha
17:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #298: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/298/
17:47 cait1 left #koha
18:12 davidnind joined #koha
18:17 cait joined #koha
18:22 inlibro joined #koha
18:29 AndrewFH joined #koha
18:31 magnuse oops, bug 10532, almost 7 years...
18:31 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10532 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, reed, Failed QA , koha-run-backups option --output doesn't work
18:43 georgew joined #koha
18:46 georgew left #koha
18:47 georgew joined #koha
18:49 khall joined #koha
18:49 georgew left #koha
18:50 georgew joined #koha
18:52 khall_ joined #koha
18:58 andreashm joined #koha
19:04 khall joined #koha
19:22 inlibro joined #koha
19:31 khall_ joined #koha
20:21 Marie-Luce joined #koha
20:22 inlibro joined #koha
20:28 andreashm joined #koha
20:31 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:36 aleisha joined #koha
20:40 khall joined #koha
21:02 AndrewFH joined #koha
21:02 hayley joined #koha
21:22 inlibro joined #koha
21:23 khall joined #koha
21:25 khall joined #koha
21:27 khall joined #koha
21:29 khall_ joined #koha
21:50 oleonard-away joined #koha
21:52 caroline joined #koha
22:16 khall joined #koha
22:22 inlibro joined #koha
22:30 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
22:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #147: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/147/
22:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #146: STILL UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/146/
23:22 inlibro joined #koha
23:39 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #147: SUCCESS in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/147/
23:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #147: STILL UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/147/
23:43 khall joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary