IRC log for #koha, 2020-05-07

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:10 AndrewFH joined #koha
00:22 khall joined #koha
00:28 inlibro joined #koha
00:29 mtj hi tcohen, would 'sudo jenkins' be a solution?
00:35 mtj oops, sudo su jenkins
00:44 mtj tcohen: feel free to make any changes to the system
00:57 kathryn joined #koha
01:13 killer_bee[m] joined #koha
01:21 ValterBarreira[m] joined #koha
01:21 khall joined #koha
01:26 aaru_swartz[m] joined #koha
01:28 inlibro joined #koha
01:42 kathryn joined #koha
02:00 kathryn joined #koha
02:13 SlackIntegration[m] joined #koha
02:16 tuxayo joined #koha
02:24 khall joined #koha
02:29 inlibro joined #koha
03:29 inlibro joined #koha
03:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1315: NOW UNSTABLE in 5 hr 18 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1315/
04:29 inlibro joined #koha
05:14 khall joined #koha
05:19 khall_ joined #koha
05:29 inlibro joined #koha
05:39 cait joined #koha
06:05 did joined #koha
06:10 alexbuckley joined #koha
06:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1316: ABORTED in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1316/
06:15 koha-jenkins joined #koha
06:29 kohaputti joined #koha
06:29 cait joined #koha
06:29 inlibro joined #koha
06:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1317: FAILURE in 6 min 8 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1317/
06:32 reiveune joined #koha
06:33 reiveune hello
06:33 cait1 joined #koha
06:42 alex_a joined #koha
06:43 alex_a Bonjour
06:43 wahanui what's up, alex_a
06:47 andreashm joined #koha
06:48 andreashm joined #koha
06:52 * magnuse waves
07:18 lds joined #koha
07:21 khall joined #koha
07:23 alex_a joined #koha
07:29 inlibro joined #koha
07:42 alex_a joined #koha
07:49 alex_a_ joined #koha
08:15 khall joined #koha
08:26 nlegrand joined #koha
08:26 nlegrand a gut yor
08:28 magnuse hiya nlegrand
08:30 inlibro joined #koha
08:37 * ashimema is out again today (and tomorrow for bank holiday).
08:39 ashimema String freeze Tomorrow, so I'll push whatever is left in the queue tomorrow evening.... So if you have any patches waiting that you feel should make the cut.. grab a friendly QA person asap. 🙂
08:39 ashimema Have a great weekend all
08:41 Joubu Enjoy ashimema!
08:44 nlegrand hey magnuse !
08:52 magnuse ashimema++
09:21 Joubu did: what is broken in the fr manual?
09:29 did showing unconverted   everywhere, at least  in firefox linux
09:30 inlibro joined #koha
09:32 did Joubu: eg Description :
09:36 Joubu did: https://translate.koha-communi[…]3A&sfields=target
09:36 Joubu it has been badly translated, adding the char there
09:39 alex_a joined #koha
09:39 khall joined #koha
09:39 Joubu did: you could try and contact Bernardo to ask him to fix them all with a regex (instead of fixing them manually from the translate interface)
09:40 did Joubu: which account I should use for accessing translate.kohoa-... ?
09:42 Joubu you need to create one if you don't have yet
09:43 did Joubu: ok
09:57 did Joubu: done, but I'm afraid I'm not high enough in Koha pecking order :)  still acces denied. I'll send a mail to koha-translate, thanks.
10:09 Joubu khall: can you answer me on bug 15253 please? We need it for 20.05
10:09 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15253 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , Add Koha::Logger based logging for SIP2
10:21 khall joined #koha
10:26 oleonard joined #koha
10:30 inlibro joined #koha
10:33 kathryn_ joined #koha
10:46 khall joined #koha
11:14 vfernandes joined #koha
11:30 inlibro joined #koha
11:33 alex_a_ joined #koha
11:39 tcohen morning
11:44 oleonard Hi everyone
11:48 AndrewFH joined #koha
11:49 davidnind joined #koha
11:51 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:51 AndrewFH joined #koha
11:54 AndrewFH joined #koha
12:01 magnuse bonjour tcohen and oleonard
12:12 kohaputti joined #koha
12:17 oleonard an atomicupdate file has to end in ".perl" right? It is expected that if it ends in ".pl" the updatedatabase process won't run it?
12:20 Joubu it will be .perl only
12:20 Joubu it's .perl and not .pl because it's not an executable on its own
12:20 Joubu you can perl /your/
12:20 Joubu can*not*
12:20 oleonard Joubu: would you object to me renaming the file as I sign off on someone's patch?
12:21 oleonard Or add followup?
12:24 oleonard I'll add a followup
12:25 Joubu oleonard: you can amend the patch
12:25 Joubu with a note in the commit message
12:25 oleonard Okay :)
12:25 Joubu Something like "Amended-patch: Move atomic update from .pl to .perl"
12:30 inlibro joined #koha
12:36 kohaputti joined #koha
12:38 SoniaB joined #koha
12:40 AndrewFH whoops, that was me. thanks @oleonard!
12:40 oleonard You bet AndrewFH
12:41 AndrewFH and thanks for signing off on that. longstanding minor annoyance I'd love to see changed :)
12:45 davidnind left #koha
12:53 wizzycray joined #koha
12:56 Marie-Luce joined #koha
12:59 khall joined #koha
13:20 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
13:20 wahanui Congratulations!
13:20 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #125: FIXED in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/125/
13:21 kidclamp joined #koha
13:27 magnuse AndrewFH++ oleonard++
13:31 inlibro joined #koha
13:33 Joubu @later tell rangi about splitter, it saw 17845 as FQA but it's pushed to master since March 10th, is the update cronjob still runnning daily?
13:33 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
13:37 Joubu Please test bug 25070, it's awesome
13:37 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=25070 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Include files to display address and contact must be refactored
13:40 bgkriegel joined #koha
13:43 andreashm joined #koha
13:44 bgkriegel Joubu: strings fixed in french man19.11, they need to ask someone to update strings in main docs repo
13:54 Null404 joined #koha
13:54 Null404 hello there
13:54 wahanui Greetings, programs!
13:57 Null404 I have a strange problem (as always ;]  ), I'm using un-quarantine after 10 days report form bywatersolutions and sometimes on this list are books that are returned 2-3 days ago, any ideas ?
14:00 lukeG joined #koha
14:07 AndrewFH joined #koha
14:14 alex_a joined #koha
14:14 caroline Null404: can you link to the report?
14:16 caroline or copy it on
14:17 Null404 okay
14:17 pastebot "null404" at pasted "quarantine report" (7 lines) at
14:18 Null404
14:19 caroline i'm not sure, but if you change <= to >= does it work?
14:20 caroline (I'm really bad at math, so if that makes no sense, don't hesitate to tell me!)
14:20 Null404 nope, is even worse
14:21 caroline oops!
14:22 Null404 quarantine report is active since 4 may, so there no way to get 653 books on list
14:22 margaret joined #koha
14:23 Null404 first positions on list will be after 13 may
14:23 Null404 *14
14:27 SoniaB Null404 : should be date_add, no ? cf[…]ysql_date_sub.asp
14:28 SoniaB[…]ysql_date_add.asp
14:30 * oleonard-away waves to SoniaB
14:30 SoniaB oleonard : waves :)
14:31 oleonard I received your postcard SoniaB, thank you!!
14:31 inlibro joined #koha
14:31 SoniaB oleonard : cool !
14:32 SoniaB Null404: nosense for date_add ... sorry
14:32 Null404 okay
14:33 Null404 curdate() function is correct one ?
14:33 caroline I did just the date_sub part in mysql and it gives me 2020-04-27 so it works
14:34 Null404 but today is 2020-05-07
14:34 Null404 so 2020-05-07 + 10 days
14:35 Null404 I mean minus
14:35 Null404 oh, I get it
14:35 Null404 yes, it seems that is works
14:36 Null404 now is 660 books on list
14:38 SoniaB Null404 : do you have other books with items.notforloan=-5 that have been checked in before the library closure?
14:38 Null404 no
14:39 andreashm joined #koha
14:39 Null404 -5 status in KOHA I used 30th April
14:40 SoniaB Null404: I know, it takes all the checked-in in old_issues dor the items that no have the -5 notforloan status
14:41 SoniaB Null404 : you should add something like  AND date(old_issues.returndate) > your library closure date
14:42 Null404 I'm looking on a list again and there are one books that was returned today
14:43 Null404 strange
14:44 Marie-Luce I just run the report and I've noticed sometime: the column returndate = (date when was due the item) and not the actual checkin
14:45 Null404 it makes sense
14:46 Marie-Luce I would suggest to search a barcode and verify the real checkin
14:47 SoniaB I don't know how to do but the report should ask to watch only to the last return date
14:48 SoniaB does it make sense to change the report to query items.datelastborrowed rather than old_issues.returndate
14:48 Null404 yes SoniaB, but it seems that report is looking not last but before last return date
14:48 andreashm joined #koha
14:49 did SoniaB:  select window function first, lzast
14:50 Null404 and with items.datelastborrowed is even more  - 749 books
14:53 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
14:53 Null404 when I changed old_issues.returndate to returndate a result was same
14:58 khall joined #koha
15:02 reiveune bye
15:02 reiveune left #koha
15:05 SoniaB Null404: Very strange. What returndate do you have when you just keep WHERE items.notforloan=-5 in your query?
15:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20443: (follow-up) Remove C4::Members::AttributeTypes <[…]0f6fd0a16cf09ac93>
15:06 Null404 first books on the list have date : 2016-07-25 10:18:46, last one 2020-03-11 12:55:18 that was returned today
15:07 Null404 yes, this report seems before last return date
15:08 andreash_ joined #koha
15:08 Null404 ignoring when last returned
15:08 andreash_ joined #koha
15:09 did Null404: you don't sort by date so in my understanding it's undefined
15:09 andreash_ joined #koha
15:11 Null404 I modyfied to "GROUP BY returndate" and there are 6858 books on list now
15:14 khall_ joined #koha
15:16 SoniaB Null404: don't change the GROUP BY but add at the end ORDER BY returndate desc
15:17 andreashm joined #koha
15:17 andreashm joined #koha
15:18 andreashm joined #koha
15:18 Null404 and there are 7003 books
15:18 Null404 even, even worse
15:19 andreashm joined #koha
15:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #854: STILL FAILING in 11 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/854/
15:20 andreashm joined #koha
15:20 SoniaB Null404: sorry, no more idea, but I would like to know why it doesn't work..
15:21 andreashm joined #koha
15:21 andreashm joined #koha
15:22 Null404 me too Sonia
15:22 Null404 I think old_issues makes problems
15:22 cait joined #koha
15:26 SoniaB Null404: yes, possible. We will surely need the same query when we will re-open.
15:27 cait1 joined #koha
15:27 SoniaB bye
15:27 SoniaB left #koha
15:28 cait2 joined #koha
15:29 Null404 bye Sonia
15:31 inlibro joined #koha
16:00 andreashm joined #koha
16:31 inlibro joined #koha
16:42 andreashm joined #koha
16:50 kidclamp random question: I have noticed when I search bugzilla now the tab always indicates loading, it never completes. Is that just me? Like I get my results, but the tab has the blinker going at all times
16:57 tuxayo kidclamp: same!
17:09 tuxayo-read-only joined #koha
17:10 tuxayo-read-only left #koha
17:17 cait2 same for me
17:25 cait2 left #koha
17:31 inlibro joined #koha
17:47 cait joined #koha
18:05 khall joined #koha
18:30 andreashm joined #koha
18:31 inlibro joined #koha
18:41 andreashm joined #koha
18:49 davidnind joined #koha
19:00 caroline meeting?
19:00 wahanui i think meeting is over :)
19:00 davidnind yeah!
19:01 davidnind not sure who is hear...
19:01 caroline we'll build it (aka start the meeting) and they will come
19:01 Marie-Luce I'm here
19:02 davidnind :)
19:02 Marie-Luce Hi David
19:02 caroline #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 7 May 2020
19:02 huginn Meeting started Thu May  7 19:02:21 2020 UTC.  The chair is caroline. Information about MeetBot at
19:02 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:02 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 7 May 2020)
19:02 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_7_may_2020'
19:02 caroline #topic Introductions
19:02 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 7 May 2020)
19:02 caroline please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes
19:02 caroline #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inlibro, Québec
19:03 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
19:03 Marie-Luce #info Marie-Luce Laflamme, inLibro, Montreal, Canada
19:04 caroline cait?
19:04 wahanui i guess cait is really good at running into things
19:04 caroline I wonder how that quote came about, like physically running into things?
19:04 davidnind we should ask!
19:05 caroline #topic Review of action points
19:05 Topic for #koha is now Review of action points (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 7 May 2020)
19:06 caroline ok lets see action points from last meeting
19:06 caroline Marie-Luce will check documentation bugs on bugzilla to make sure they are still relevant
19:07 Marie-Luce Unfortunately, I was busy at work, so I couldn't checked the documentation bug
19:07 caroline and add the youtube link to the editing the koha manual wiki page, which I did not do
19:07 thd joined #koha
19:08 caroline Marie-Luce: no problem, it's not urgent
19:08 caroline hi thd
19:08 caroline #action add the youtube link to the editing the koha manual wiki page
19:08 caroline (adding it for next time)
19:09 Marie-Luce I should have time before the next meeting
19:09 caroline #topic Project updates
19:09 Topic for #koha is now Project updates (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 7 May 2020)
19:09 caroline anyone have project updates?
19:09 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City [At work running an essential business on a cranky computer system.]
19:10 davidnind None from me, sorry, have been flat out "at work"
19:10 cait oh hey
19:10 cait meeting?
19:10 wahanui meeting is over :)
19:10 caroline I've been rereading on how to do a glossary, I will probably submit one soon with like 5 terms in it just to see what is looks like
19:10 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
19:10 davidnind cool!
19:10 Marie-Luce Hi cait
19:11 davidnind Have had time to work a little on the theme, will share as soon as I can!
19:11 caroline yay!
19:11 davidnind (belated hi Marie-Luce!)
19:11 caroline I'm really excited for a cool landing page
19:11 davidnind sorry it is taking me so long....
19:11 cait QA and real things (running into)
19:12 davidnind ah, so not physically running into things!
19:12 cait well yes, that too
19:12 cait my desk and thigh can tell
19:12 thd Any week now I should be back to finishing testing of MediaWiki migration and update.  I have been preoccupied from New Year's day with saving a friend who had kidney failure from an enlarged prostate and needed an apartment revamp to return home safely.
19:13 davidnind (I do that all the time as well)
19:13 caroline thd cool (for the update, not the friend, that's not cool)
19:13 Marie-Luce thd sorry to hear this about your friend
19:13 davidnind thd: that's terrible (about your friend)
19:14 caroline #info thd will get back to testing the mediawiki update
19:14 thd My friend is merely significantly depressed but he is safe and recovering physically after surgery.  His kidneys are functioning again.
19:14 caroline #info davidnind is working on the theme, will present something soon
19:15 thd I may need the same surgery in another 20 something years as my father did and is a common problem for guys as we age.
19:15 caroline I know we talked about it previously, but I don't think we made an action plan to reorganize the contents to allow for more how-tos
19:16 caroline in the wiki, it says " Add how-to's at the end of each chapter with common workflows " which I think is more of an in-between solution
19:16 cait can you link the wiki page maybe?
19:17 caroline #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ists_and_projects
19:17 cait caroline++ thx
19:17 davidnind I was going to try and do something with the theme, but maybe in the interim just have new 'chapters' and folders for how tos and tutorials, then we can add them in there?
19:19 caroline one "chapter" per how-to?
19:19 davidnind more a page that lists each one, then each how to is a separate document
19:20 caroline ok I will try to work out something like that
19:20 caroline #info have new 'chapters' and folders for how tos and tutorials, then we can add them in there
19:20 caroline #action caroline will create a page that lists each one, then each how to is a separate document
19:21 did joined #koha
19:21 caroline #info we will revisit this once we get a new theme
19:21 davidnind our word list is now at https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]/Word_usage_-_A-Z and is in the development guide now
19:21 cait looking forward to it!
19:21 caroline #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]/Word_usage_-_A-Z
19:21 cait we decided to use the same for gui and manual and merged them
19:21 davidnind now includes all the words previously in the terminology list for the development guide
19:22 cait well ashimema++ did
19:22 davidnind ashimema++
19:22 caroline nice!
19:23 davidnind and the developers agreed to staff interface, not all the other alternative names, as well@
19:23 caroline I will add those to the glossary
19:23 kellym joined #koha
19:23 caroline hi kellym!
19:24 caroline #topic What's been done so far
19:24 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 7 May 2020)
19:24 kellym Hi!
19:24 caroline I fell like this topic is a repeat of the previous one?
19:25 caroline anyway, we had a couple of new submissions by kellym and holly but I haven't had time to merge them yet
19:26 davidnind I'm happy to do today if you would like (have taken today off)
19:26 caroline kellym++ holly++
19:26 caroline ok if you can!
19:26 davidnind will do!
19:26 caroline thanks so much! davidnind++
19:26 kellym davidnind++
19:26 andreashm joined #koha
19:27 caroline #topic Content development guidelines
19:27 Topic for #koha is now Content development guidelines (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 7 May 2020)
19:27 caroline other than the word list mentioned previously, anything to add here?
19:27 davidnind sorry, was too lazy to add anything from my list!
19:28 caroline don't worry, we're all busy and you have the excuse that you have an entirely other job ;)
19:29 davidnind how about only using & when it is part of a formal name, otherwise and - Notices and slips, rather than Notices & slips; Baker & Taylor)
19:29 davidnind otherwise, next time...
19:29 caroline yes weird characters can cause problems in translations
19:29 andreashm joined #koha
19:30 caroline there was a discussion this morning by email on translating " and other weird characters
19:31 davidnind did you reach an consensus?
19:31 davidnind any..
19:31 cait i think the issue there was a little different
19:31 cait some translations added &nbsp; into the po files
19:32 inlibro joined #koha
19:32 cait which is not needed - the spaces are kept
19:32 caroline but the spaces are breaking spaces
19:32 cait but they display like that in the manual
19:32 cait ah
19:32 cait so when you have a line break you don't want the : to end up on the next line, is that it?
19:32 caroline exactly
19:32 caroline in proper french, there is a space before a colon
19:33 cait i didn't know that - we don't have those spaces
19:33 cait description&nbsp;:
19:33 cait hm if you tell bernardo, maye there is a better way to enter them as unicode char
19:33 cait instead of html entity
19:33 davidnind neither did I! we just have end of sentence:
19:34 cait same :)
19:34 caroline yup and french quotation marks cause problems too (basically, it's just the french and their weird typography!)
19:34 cait well... i got German umlauts, we all got our baggage :)
19:34 davidnind :-D
19:35 davidnind we have macrons for some  Māori words
19:35 andreash_ joined #koha
19:35 cait true
19:35 caroline going back to & I think it's more proper not to use it to mean "and" and just use it if its the name of something
19:36 davidnind if everyone is happy with that, I'll update the word list
19:37 Marie-Luce sounds good to me
19:37 andreash_ joined #koha
19:37 caroline +1
19:38 caroline #topic Next steps
19:38 Topic for #koha is now Next steps (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 7 May 2020)
19:38 caroline Release is in two (?) weeks
19:38 cait may 22nd
19:38 cait little less
19:38 caroline :screaming emoji:
19:39 cait yep... ask me
19:39 Marie-Luce already!
19:39 caroline :screaming cait emoji:
19:39 cait this queue is just not shrinking
19:39 cait lol
19:39 caroline I think we're in both feature and string freeze?
19:39 cait string freeze from tomorrow
19:39 cait bernardo already did some testing, pre-string-release po files are already up on pootle
19:40 caroline So if anyone has a bit of time here and there and can contribute to the 20.05 manual with new features and/or enhancements, it would be great
19:40 davidnind Should we try and put together a 'What's new', rather than release notes, document to cover new features in brief?
19:41 davidnind More just some highlights, I'm happy to attempt..
19:41 caroline if you want to try it, go ahead
19:42 caroline I think under ashimema's iron rule, the release notes are easier to read for end users
19:42 davidnind ashimema++
19:43 davidnind I should probably attempt to make some additions to the manual befroe the release!
19:44 davidnind Also, isn't there a webinar by ByWaters coming up soon on documentation? I'm trying to find the info...
19:45 caroline I have it in the Koha calendar
19:45 cait while you check out things for the manual - addings a short summary for release notes would be nice
19:45 cait for thse that don't have one yet
19:45 caroline #info while you check out things for the manual add a short summary for release notes for those that don't have any
19:45 davidnind #info Learn More about Koha Documentation Webinar[…]ha-documentation/
19:46 davidnind next Friday
19:46 * cait also thinks everyone should sign up to get managed by caroline :) https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_20.11
19:46 caroline lol!
19:46 caroline #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_20.11
19:46 caroline 02.p⁻;00000000000000
19:47 caroline oops sorry tht was my cat
19:47 Marie-Luce there was something about documentation at the Koha US Hackfest, I've kept the youtube video
19:48 caroline #link
19:49 caroline #info priority on 20.05 new features and enhancements
19:49 caroline #topic Set time of next meeting
19:49 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 7 May 2020)
19:49 caroline june 4?
19:49 caroline same time?
19:50 davidnind +1
19:50 davidnind +1
19:50 caroline cait is this good for you? I think you're the most inconvenienced at this time unless I'm mistaken
19:50 Marie-Luce +1
19:50 cait oops sorry
19:50 cait +1
19:51 caroline #info Next meeting: 4 June, 2020, 19 UTC
19:51 caroline #endmeeting
19:51 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
19:51 huginn Meeting ended Thu May  7 19:51:37 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
19:51 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-05-07-19.02.html
19:51 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]0-05-07-19.02.txt
19:51 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]07-19.02.log.html
19:51 caroline thanks everyone!
19:51 davidnind caroline++
19:51 cait caroline++
19:52 Marie-Luce caroline++
19:52 davidnind Also, I manged to work out when just using GitLab (rather than a local repository) how to keep your fork in sync with the main repository - will update wiki page
19:53 caroline oh cool! I never figured that out
19:53 cait davidnind++ :)
19:54 Marie-Luce davidnind++
19:54 caroline I just do a triangle thing where I pull to my local repo from the community project and push to my gitlab repo and then merge request
19:56 davidnind once I worked it out it was really "simple": from your fork > Settings > Mirror repositories; then use branches for your changes
19:58 davidnind I use a local repository as well, one problem with just using the GitLab web interface is really large pages don't load in the preview
19:59 caroline yup I noticed that in demos too
20:00 caroline and There this weird thing where images are uploaded at the root, I havent figured that one out yet
20:01 davidnind :-(I'll have a play when I add the instructions for mirroring, sounds odd..
20:02 davidnind when I do do something, I normally use a local repository
20:03 cait we probably should break up some of the chapters more?
20:03 cait sounds like a structural issue too
20:05 davidnind I'll see if I can work out what the maximum size is for displaying rst files in GitLab
20:07 davidnind yeah, some sections are **really** big!
20:09 tuxayo I missed the meeting T_T
20:10 davidnind you get to read the minutes and log instead!
20:16 tuxayo I just caught up on the log here ^^
20:17 davidnind tuxayo++
20:21 tuxayo My takeaways are
20:21 tuxayo - like cait I also physically run into things. I feel your pain.
20:21 tuxayo - now I get why caroline  is sometimes named caroline_catlady
20:21 caroline XD
20:21 cait :)
20:32 inlibro joined #koha
20:35 davidnind kidclamp: I looked at this the other day, are you using Firefox? (It woks fine in Chromium and Google Chrome).
20:36 davidnind kidclamp: It is related to this error message: Source map error: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
20:37 davidnind kidclamp: Is a Firefox bug I think - see network error at the bottom of the page[…]Source_map_errors
20:38 davidnind (I see this all the time, for example with the list of bugs waiting for sign off)
20:38 aleisha joined #koha
20:43 hayley joined #koha
20:57 caroline I just found in a task I created in december 2017 called documentation (that I use to enter the time I spend on documentation) that says "MARC biblio Framework : subfield contraints : Max length" hehe
20:57 caroline it wasn't clearer two years ago what that meant
20:58 cait the maximum length in characters of a marc subfield :)
20:58 cait well or controlfield
20:58 caroline I think it was about the online help thing Joubu was talking about yesterday
20:59 cait sounds likely
21:06 aleisha hello
21:11 cait hi aleisha :)
21:12 aleisha how ya doing cait
21:12 cait congrats on graduating!
21:12 aleisha oh thank you :)
21:12 cait and 2 degrees?
21:14 aleisha yes science and commerce!
21:17 davidnind congrats aleisha!
21:17 cait no sure that is even a thing here yet :)
21:19 rangi 2 degrees and 3 majors!
21:20 davidnind was that in just three years, or four?
21:22 cait and lots of conference planning
21:25 aleisha thank you davidnind !
21:25 aleisha four years :)
21:25 rangi 1 year less than me, neeerrrrdddd
21:26 cait we better ont comment on that ;)
21:27 aleisha hehe
21:29 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23185: Realistic POD for Koha::Objects->search <[…]fea181b01e48d661e>
21:29 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23185: ->update can only be called on instantiated classes <[…]d1a15d511e427fc0a>
21:32 inlibro joined #koha
21:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #301: ABORTED in 6 hr 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/301/
21:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #277: ABORTED in 6 hr 12 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/277/
21:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1318: STILL FAILING in 56 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1318/
21:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #771: FAILURE in 2 min 33 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/771/
21:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #130: STILL FAILING in 4 min 31 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/130/
21:40 tuxayo tcohen++
21:40 tuxayo The tests on master shouldn't be stuck anymore. And won't break the whole CI ^^"
21:42 tuxayo Now we just have too see if everything passes
21:49 koha-jenkins joined #koha
21:51 tcohen tuxayo cross your fingers please haha
21:51 tcohen it is testing against ES6 as well
21:51 tcohen aleisha++
21:52 davidnind aleisha: impressive!
21:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #131: STILL FAILING in 3 min 21 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/131/
21:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #278: FAILURE in 4 min 48 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/278/
21:56 tuxayo 🤞🤞
21:57 tuxayo Wait, did I cross my finger to late tcohen ? Or are these failure due to restarting Jenkins?
21:57 tcohen what are the odds
21:57 tcohen that tow concurrent problems happen
21:57 tcohen in jenkins
21:58 tcohen all tasks have docker system prune -y
21:58 tcohen and it seems -y is not a thing anymore :facepalm:
21:58 tuxayo >_<
22:02 tcohen I deserve TWO shots of jagger
22:02 tcohen well, today is more Pastis night I think
22:02 tcohen .-D
22:03 tcohen rangi I hope I can be in Wellington soon and meet all those great people at Catalyst soon
22:04 rangi :-) I hope so too
22:05 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #855: STILL FAILING in 13 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/855/
22:14 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 17355: (QA follow-up) Fix used package name <[…]a2cb08fdc84ddb2a2>
22:15 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #302: ABORTED in 21 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/302/
22:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #127: STILL FAILING in 1 min 43 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/127/
22:22 tcohen Those should be the last ones to fail, at least because of jenkins itself
22:26 tuxayo ^^
22:27 wizzycray joined #koha
22:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #132: NOW UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/132/
22:32 inlibro joined #koha
22:39 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
22:39 wahanui Congratulations!
22:39 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #131: FIXED in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/131/
22:53 AndrewFH joined #koha
22:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #856: NOW UNSTABLE in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/856/
23:03 AndrewFH joined #koha
23:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #279: NOW UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/279/
23:11 tcohen night all
23:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1319: NOW UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1319/
23:32 inlibro joined #koha
23:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #772: NOW UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/772/

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary