IRC log for #koha, 2020-03-11

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:30 inlibro joined #koha
00:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #177: ABORTED in 5 hr 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/177/
01:27 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
01:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #178: FIXED in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/178/
01:30 inlibro joined #koha
01:58 khall joined #koha
02:30 inlibro joined #koha
03:16 alexbuckley joined #koha
03:30 inlibro joined #koha
04:24 khall_ joined #koha
04:30 inlibro joined #koha
05:30 inlibro joined #koha
06:26 reiveune joined #koha
06:26 reiveune hello
06:31 inlibro joined #koha
07:01 enkidu joined #koha
07:31 inlibro joined #koha
07:40 did joined #koha
07:50 paul_p joined #koha
08:02 alex_a joined #koha
08:02 alex_a Bonjour
08:05 ashimema ih
08:05 ashimema Hi
08:11 liliputech hi
08:20 paxed oof. so many install errors with the new yml files in master. is it installing both the old sql and the new yml on top of that?
08:20 ashimema interesting paxed
08:20 ashimema what are you seeing
08:21 ashimema it should be one or the other I believe.. not both
08:22 paxed ashimema:[…]hamastererror.png
08:24 ashimema thanks..
08:24 ashimema I'll take a bit of a look
08:24 ashimema how are working through an install.. packages or..
08:25 ashimema and what languages are installed
08:25 ashimema so I can try to replicate it locally..
08:25 Joubu paxed: which language?
08:26 paxed ashimema: not packages. install with all the default settings into lxc. let me redo the container & install, just to test nothing's gone amiss on my end.
08:28 ashimema OK, thanks.. keep us informed.. certainly don't want such breakage on install
08:31 paxed hm. blew away the db and retrying the koha setup, now noticing it's listing data files twice in the installer. so one entry for the sql and one for yml
08:31 inlibro joined #koha
08:31 Joubu paxed: which language?
08:32 paxed Joubu: all default settings, so "en"
08:32 Joubu ls installer/data/mysql/en/marcflavour/marc21/​optional/marc21_sample_fastadd_framework.*
08:32 Joubu ?
08:32 Joubu there is only 1 .yml file in master
08:32 Joubu make sure you do not have untracked files
08:32 paxed correct
08:32 paxed just the yml file
08:33 greenjimll joined #koha
08:34 Joubu where does come from the sql file then? :)
08:34 Joubu what about the "intranetdir" config entry?
08:35 andreashm joined #koha
08:36 paxed ahhh... i know what's happened
08:37 andreashm joined #koha
08:37 paxed blib/INTRANET_CGI_DIR/installer/data/mysql/ contains the old sql files still.
08:37 paxed i guess i should blow that away before reinstalling ...
08:44 lilipute1h joined #koha
08:56 koha-jenkins joined #koha
09:02 magnuse anyone know if this is a bug or if i am missing something? Bug 24841
09:02 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24841 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , REST API should check if patron is restricted/debarred
09:10 Joubu @later tell tcohen Jenkins is running out of memory. I restarted jenkins several times and it make it up again, but only for few minutes.
09:10 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
09:12 ashimema sounds like a bug to me magnuse
09:21 andreashm joined #koha
09:26 magnuse ashimema: good, not just me then
09:31 inlibro joined #koha
09:44 khall joined #koha
09:50 andreashm joined #koha
10:13 khall joined #koha
10:16 cait joined #koha
10:16 vfernandes joined #koha
10:18 kohaputti joined #koha
10:19 khall joined #koha
10:31 inlibro joined #koha
10:43 fridolin joined #koha
10:51 khall joined #koha
10:54 reiveune1 joined #koha
10:59 khall joined #koha
11:03 fridolin Bug 24847 smal but usefull ;)
11:03 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24847 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Needs Signoff , select AND by default in items search
11:09 paul_p joined #koha
11:32 inlibro joined #koha
11:37 Whally joined #koha
11:39 Whally Hey :)
11:43 tcohen Joubu oh noes
11:45 Whally I have a question on how to use the Komodo Debugger. How did you set up the file mapping. the only thing my komodo installation debugs ist the /usr/bin/starman-File. Other breakpoints are ignored. The Komodo Debug part ist installed in ~/dbgp/perllib/Komodo-PerlRemoteDeb​ugging-11.1.1-91089-linux-x86_64/. By the way i'm new to this channel so best wishes to all :)
11:46 ashimema Yikes.. it's ages since I've leant on Komodo.. do you still use it Joubu?
11:46 ashimema can you advise at all
11:47 tcohen Whally what are you using it for? Is it from a VM? or locally?
11:48 Whally Oh i'm not bound to a special software. i just want to be able to debug. but all efforts i have made so far ended in the same result: no debugging of koha-parts.
11:48 Whally so far i have tried on kohadevbox and koha-testing-docker.
11:49 tcohen in kohadevbox it works (alsmot) out of the box
11:49 tcohen and the mapping is
11:49 tcohen local: /your/path/to/koha
11:49 tcohen remote: //kohadevbox/home/vagrant/kohaclone
11:54 koha-jenkins joined #koha
11:59 andrew__ joined #koha
12:02 fridolin joined #koha
12:02 Whally Do i need a debug-switch (e.g.[…] The documentation isn't that clear on that aspect.
12:06 oleonard joined #koha
12:06 oleonard Hi #koha
12:09 Joubu Whally: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]/Debugging_in_VIM
12:09 Joubu did you follow that?
12:16 Whally joubu: thanks so far, yes i tried that but a few parts of that tutorial didn't work for me. At least i was able to get things working with perl::Debug::Dbgp in combination with vim. but vim somehow freezes and i just had to leave the debug-session (:q!). may this issue was related to the remote connection i've used. this Perl-Debugging seems somehow complicated to me.
12:19 Whally The Debugger where connecting to the editors/IDEs all the time but i never was able to break some points. ;)
12:23 corilynn joined #koha
12:31 khall joined #koha
12:32 inlibro joined #koha
12:32 alex_a joined #koha
12:33 Whally tcohen: i understand you that way, to put /my/path/to/koha into the "URI" field and //kohadevbox/home/vagrant/kohaclone/ into "Maps to:"
12:34 tcohen the opposite
12:35 tcohen Whally I'm opening Komodo
12:35 corilynn joined #koha
12:37 corilynn joined #koha
12:38 tcohen Whally
12:39 Whally tcohen: thanks so far. so i have just one question: did you also use sftp for connecting or is the file://-marker good enough. The example in the komodo-documentation uses sftp for connecting.
12:39 tcohen I've been using this setup on Komodo 11
12:39 Whally ah ok. no sftp
12:40 tcohen sftp is useful to mount the guest OS libs outside so you can debug them as well
12:40 tcohen I remember olli just reverse-mounted the whole OS FS locally
12:40 corilynn joined #koha
12:45 corilynn joined #koha
12:49 paul_p joined #koha
12:50 koha-jenkins joined #koha
12:51 paul_p joined #koha
12:53 chris_n joined #koha
12:55 corilynn joined #koha
12:55 Whally thanks so far. i'm going to test all your comments and ideas and come back later for further questions or if i find a solution to my problem. cu later
12:57 andrew__ joined #koha
13:00 corilynn joined #koha
13:07 magnuse joined #koha
13:12 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:13 pastebot "oleonard" at pasted "Is there a correct way to resolve this kind of conflict when testing a patch?" (7 lines) at
13:13 ashimema ?
13:14 ashimema nuke one or the other oleonard.. I'll sort any errors on merge ;)
13:15 andreashm joined #koha
13:20 mirkh_ joined #koha
13:31 andreashm joined #koha
13:31 tcohen can someone explain me the 'forbidden pattern: simple-quote string' QA errror?
13:32 inlibro joined #koha
13:32 ashimema er....
13:32 ashimema pass
13:32 tcohen on this line:
13:32 tcohen var result = '<a href="/cgi-bin/koha/acqui/​' + row.order_id + '" class="previewData">' + _('Order') + '</a><br>'
13:33 tcohen ah, do we have a rule to use _("Order") instead?
13:34 ashimema could be
13:34 tcohen I thought I could use single quotes as I'm not interpolating any variable
13:34 tcohen yeah, it was that
13:34 tcohen kk
13:35 tcohen btw, I would love eyes on 20212
13:35 tcohen :-D
13:35 caroline_catlady hi all!
13:37 tcohen hi caroline_catlady
13:46 marcelr joined #koha
13:46 marcelr hi #koha
13:48 marcelr looking for an easy signoff? bug 21708 is your friend
13:48 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=21708 normal, P5 - low, ---,, Needs Signoff , Editing a record moves field 999 to first in the marcxml
13:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24839: (QA follow-up) Remove unused variables <[…]82b75de1fd1c4f0de>
13:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24839: Unit tests <[…]8703cbb5af82e58d3>
13:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24839: Return hold info to transfer script and set borrowernumber <[…]bb0a2684a4eec7378>
13:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24812: (bug 24081 follow-up) Add permission description <[…]9d0b70aadff43290a>
13:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24662: Remove global variables MSG_* from <[…]42824c2051484f9c5>
13:50 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24565: Add patron profile to ILL list pages <[…]805732e1c050b9629>
13:51 khall_ joined #koha
13:51 * andreashm waves
14:12 corilynn joined #koha
14:27 alex_a_ joined #koha
14:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #179: SUCCESS in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/179/
14:31 alex_a_ joined #koha
14:32 inlibro joined #koha
14:32 alex_a_ joined #koha
14:33 greenjimll Does anyone else have problems with a missing Email::MessageID Perl library in koha-testing-docker?
14:34 andreash_ joined #koha
14:35 andreash_ joined #koha
14:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #751: FAILURE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/751/
14:36 andreash_ joined #koha
14:36 andreash_ joined #koha
14:37 andreash_ joined #koha
14:38 andreash_ joined #koha
14:39 andreash_ joined #koha
14:40 andreash_ joined #koha
14:40 andreash_ joined #koha
14:41 andreash_ joined #koha
14:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #671: FAILURE in 0.93 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/671/
14:42 andreashm joined #koha
14:45 andreashm joined #koha
14:46 marcelr joined #koha
14:48 fridolin left #koha
14:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #205: SUCCESS in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/205/
14:49 andreashm joined #koha
14:50 andreashm joined #koha
14:51 andreashm joined #koha
14:51 andreashm joined #koha
14:52 andreashm joined #koha
14:53 andreashm joined #koha
14:54 andreashm joined #koha
14:55 andreashm joined #koha
14:55 andreashm joined #koha
14:56 andreashm joined #koha
14:57 * oleonard bbl
15:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1209: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1209/
15:06 aleisha joined #koha
15:13 alex_a joined #koha
15:26 andreashm joined #koha
15:28 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #752: FIXED in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/752/
15:30 Traci joined #koha
15:30 alex_a_ joined #koha
15:32 inlibro joined #koha
15:34 kivilahtio joined #koha
15:35 lari joined #koha
15:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #127: SUCCESS in 51 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/127/
15:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #672: NOW UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/672/
15:54 corilynn joined #koha
16:05 oleonard joined #koha
16:09 andreashm joined #koha
16:09 * oleonard back
16:10 ashimema greenjimll :)
16:10 ashimema afraid that's due to some packaging challenges we're having with keeping the nightly builds running
16:11 ashimema oh.. no..
16:11 ashimema it shouldn't be any more
16:11 ashimema try flushing your dockers
16:11 ashimema `docker system prune -a`
16:11 ashimema that'll clean up existing images to that next time you start you'll pull in the latest images from dockerhub
16:12 ashimema they should include the dependancy
16:13 greenjimll Thanks - just trying that now.  If it works, it might be worth including in the
16:16 reiveune1 bye
16:16 reiveune1 left #koha
16:17 Dirar joined #koha
16:22 ashimema noted.. I'll add that
16:30 corilynn joined #koha
16:31 khall joined #koha
16:32 inlibro joined #koha
16:59 greenjimll ashimema: that docker system prune command worked a treat - thank you!
16:59 ashimema excellent
17:00 ashimema glad it was that simple
17:00 ashimema :)
17:00 ashimema great to see you btw greenjimll
17:02 greenjimll Yeah, I don't get much time for Koha these days... open source hacking time is mostly taken in playing with RT these days.
17:02 Joubu ashimema, tcohen: next for unimarc support is bug 24851
17:02 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24851 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , No sample libraries for UNIMARC installations
17:04 ashimema interesting.. really surprised that didn't exist already
17:05 Michael_CKLS joined #koha
17:05 ashimema RT you say :)
17:24 cait joined #koha
17:25 andrew__ joined #koha
17:25 enkidu joined #koha
17:33 inlibro joined #koha
17:35 greenjimll Yes, I do quite a bit of RT hacking, and pretty active on the Best Practical RT forum. RT 5.0.0alpha1 looking very nice.
17:41 ashimema excellent.. RT is another product ptfs-e  supports.. always nice to see work going on there too :)
17:44 greenjimll You can see some of the stuff we've tweaked/hacked on our RT install on our blog:[…]/blog/category/rt
17:56 Dirar joined #koha
17:59 ashimema :)
18:26 Michael_CKLS joined #koha
18:27 lisettelatah joined #koha
18:33 inlibro joined #koha
18:41 Michael_CKLS Is there a way to limit the shelving location selector in a report to use only the locations from the selected branch?
18:41 Michael_CKLS For example, if I select a branch where I want to run a report, can I then make the shelving location selector limit its options to only shelving locations from that branch?
18:47 caroline_catlady hm... good question... I don't think it's possible
18:47 caroline_catlady I don't know of a way to dynamically change the choices according to previous selections
18:48 Michael_CKLS That's what I thought... but figured it was worth asking. :-)
18:49 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #673: FIXED in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/673/
18:50 * cait waves
19:08 * ashimema waves to cait
19:23 cait :)
19:33 inlibro joined #koha
19:48 hayley joined #koha
19:53 alexbuckley joined #koha
19:56 davidnind joined #koha
20:03 tcohen hi all
20:03 davidnind hi tcohen!
20:03 davidnind meeting?
20:03 tcohen hey davidnind
20:04 davidnind who would like to chair?
20:04 tcohen is anyone familiar with the sticky_filters on acq
20:04 tcohen uh oh
20:04 * tcohen ducks out
20:04 davidnind chicken!
20:04 davidnind are there enough people around?
20:04 caroline_catlady I'm here
20:04 caroline_catlady hi!
20:04 rangi im here
20:04 davidnind hi caroline_catlady!
20:04 lisettelatah I'm here
20:05 cait here
20:05 davidnind okay, I'll find the list of commands, and we'll get started!
20:05 cait docs?
20:05 davidnind general irc monthly meeting
20:05 cait oh
20:05 rangi yup
20:05 * cait blames vacation :)
20:06 alexbuckley hi everyone!
20:06 bdonnahue joined #koha
20:06 davidnind #startmeeting General IRC meeting 11 March 2020
20:06 huginn Meeting started Wed Mar 11 20:06:23 2020 UTC.  The chair is davidnind. Information about MeetBot at
20:06 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:06 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 11 March 2020)
20:06 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_11_march_2020'
20:06 davidnind #info Agenda https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing_11_March_2020
20:07 davidnind #topic Introductions
20:07 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 11 March 2020)
20:07 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
20:07 caroline_catlady #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inlibro, Québec
20:07 aleisha #info Aleisha Amohia, Catalyst IT Wellington NZ
20:07 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
20:07 lisettelatah #info Lisette Scheer, Latah County Library District Moscow ID
20:07 rangi #info Chris Cormack, Catalyst IT
20:09 davidnind #topic Announcements
20:09 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 11 March 2020)
20:09 alexbuckley #info Alex Buckley, Catalyst IT, Wellington NZ
20:09 davidnind Any announcements? (Will do Kohacon20 after update on releases)
20:09 rangi cool
20:10 caroline_catlady is hackfest in the agenda?
20:10 kathryn joined #koha
20:10 cait hm we should probably add an update
20:10 davidnind #info BibLibre's Hackfest has been cancelled
20:10 cait :(
20:10 cait wonder if we could add an item about discusison some virtual hackfest options for the week?
20:10 caroline_catlady bag was proposing doing a live youtube or something to replace it
20:11 bag yes talking with jz right now about that
20:11 bag She is planning on trying for 3 days
20:11 caroline_catlady oh hi! I didnt see you :)
20:11 davidnind Excellent!
20:11 cait we could have mulitple things
20:11 caroline_catlady I think ashimema also had some sort of plan with rocket chat?
20:11 cait just need some place as an entry point maybe where we gather everything
20:11 cait ?
20:11 bag #info Brendan, ByWater
20:12 kathryn #info Kathryn Tyree, Catalyst IT
20:12 bag How about we try and coordinate on the mailing list?
20:12 caroline_catlady would a wiki page like the one we did for project day?
20:12 davidnind Shall we say that a virtual hackfest in some shape or form is being organised as an alternative, with further details to come (and a Wiki page)
20:13 davidnind #info An alternative virtual hackfest is being organised, details to come
20:14 georgewilliams joined #koha
20:14 cait a wiki page could help gathering things
20:15 lisettelatah I agree that a wiki page would be helpful for gathering information.
20:15 davidnind I will add after the meeting, unless someone beats me to it!
20:15 caroline_catlady I volunteer to create it
20:15 caroline_catlady if thats ok
20:15 davidnind follow the global bug squashing day template?
20:16 davidnind caroline_catlady++
20:16 davidnind That would be great, thanks!
20:16 tosca joined #koha
20:16 davidnind Anything else at this stage for the hackfest?
20:17 davidnind if not, lisettelatah: anything to update on the virtual kohacon day in April apart from what is on the mailing list?
20:17 lisettelatah Koha-US is hosting a Kohathon online conference April 23rd from 12:00 UTC - April 24th 3:00 UTC. It will be live streamed and recorded. The schedule should go up by the end of the week. Attendance is free and all are welcome.
20:17 davidnind thanks!
20:18 davidnind #info Koha-US is hosting a Kohathon online conference April 23rd from 12:00 UTC - April 24th 3:00 UTC. It will be live streamed and recorded. The schedule should go up by the end of the week. Attendance is free and all are welcome.
20:18 davidnind #topic Update on releases
20:18 Topic for #koha is now Update on releases (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 11 March 2020)
20:18 davidnind Anyone around to provide updates on release?
20:19 davidnind s
20:19 rangi hayley is sick today, but 18.11 is on track
20:19 davidnind excellent!
20:20 davidnind I guess string freeze will be coming up soon for the monthly maintenance releases
20:20 davidnind the signed-off queue is now down to about 157
20:20 bag Joy is out today - but everything I’ve heard - 19.11 is on track (I think that was the release she was working on)
20:21 davidnind from about nearly 250 a month ago
20:21 davidnind that's excellent as well, thanks bag!
20:21 davidnind although I think we've pushed up the QA queue, sorry cait!
20:22 cait :)
20:22 davidnind and the QA team
20:22 davidnind #topic General business
20:22 Topic for #koha is now General business (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 11 March 2020)
20:22 cait yep, the QA team, but hope we can get them down too
20:22 cait was really happy to see the NSO queue go below 200
20:23 cait has been a while
20:23 davidnind Time for a Kohacon update and any other general busines that attendees would like to raise
20:23 cait davidnind++
20:23 kathryn Hi there
20:23 kathryn First. re Covid-19 stuff
20:23 kathryn Kohacon is planned to go ahead, we will wait until July to evaluate,  as that would still give people 4 months notice to book their flights, should they choose to wait on that. Note that some airlines are waiving booking change fees, so it's worth checking the terms or any temporary terms.
20:24 TGoat joined #koha
20:24 kathryn If no comments on that bit, there's more!
20:24 kathryn Registration is open, and the first iteration of the programme is up. Many thanks to all the speakers who have been sending their details through to Tosca.
20:25 kathryn On a Sponsorship note, many thanks to Bywater Solutions, EBSCO, Catalyst IT and PTFS-Europe who have sponsored so far. Any recommendations about other places to approach for sponsorship are welcome, especially those outside of our community of libraries and vendors.
20:25 corilynn joined #koha
20:27 davidnind Thanks kathryn!
20:27 davidnind #info Kohacon20 is planned to go ahead, we will wait until July to evaluate
20:27 davidnind #info Kohacon20 registration is open, and the first iteration of the programme is up
20:27 davidnind #info Kohacon20 sponsorship - many thanks to Bywater Solutions, EBSCO, Catalyst IT and PTFS-Europe who have sponsored so far
20:27 aleisha #link
20:28 davidnind #info Kohacon20 programme is available at
20:28 davidnind Any other updates or general business?
20:29 rangi none from me
20:30 davidnind Thanks to the Kohacon20 organising team for all the work so far, it is a challenging time to be organising a conference with COVID-10
20:30 rangi yep
20:30 davidnind COVID-19...
20:30 kathryn thank you :)
20:30 davidnind #topic Next meeting
20:30 Topic for #koha is now Next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 11 March 2020)
20:32 aleisha this time works well for us in nz!
20:32 davidnind 8 April 2020 20:00 UTC or 13:00 UTC (daylight savings changes everywhere by then I think)
20:33 davidnind I'll make it 8 April 2020 21:00 UTC
20:33 inlibro joined #koha
20:33 davidnind as daylight savings will have ended here in NZ
20:34 andreashm joined #koha
20:34 davidnind #info Next meeting: 8 April 2020, 21:00 UTC
20:34 davidnind #endmeeting
20:34 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
20:34 huginn Meeting ended Wed Mar 11 20:34:45 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
20:34 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-03-11-20.06.html
20:34 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]0-03-11-20.06.txt
20:34 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]11-20.06.log.html
20:34 davidnind thanks everyone!
20:34 ashimema Sorry guys, completely list track of time and got caught up being a scout leader tonight.
20:35 ashimema Thanks for stepping in davidnind
20:35 * ashimema must be tired
20:35 davidnind no worries, right off to work now...
20:36 davidnind catch everyone later
20:36 rangi cya davidnind
20:36 davidnind left #koha
20:38 caroline_catlady https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ual_Hackfest_2020
20:38 caroline_catlady bag, ashimema ^
20:39 bag Cool I have forwarded that onto JZ
20:39 caroline_catlady thanks!
20:55 corilynn joined #koha
20:57 liliputech joined #koha
21:03 corilynn joined #koha
21:12 lisettelatah_ joined #koha
21:28 khall joined #koha
21:33 inlibro joined #koha
22:12 corilynn joined #koha
22:25 GentScientist joined #koha
22:26 GentScientist joined #koha
22:29 corilynn joined #koha
22:30 GentScientist Hey all, just wanted to check that I'm reading this bugzilla report correctly: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=22522 - Sounds like there's a conflict with Mojolicious (8.02) that breaks all auth for the REST api?
22:30 huginn Bug 22522: critical, P5 - low, ---, ere.maijala, Pushed to master , API authentication breaks with updated Mojolicious version
22:32 GentScientist Because I'm trying to use the REST api and it's only giving me "Malformed query string" even with simple queries like /api/v1/patrons?patron_id=2
22:33 inlibro joined #koha
22:35 cait hi GentScientist
22:35 cait i think the right people might not be around right now
22:35 cait you oculd try the mailing list
22:36 corilynn joined #koha
22:38 GentScientist @cait will do. Figured it was worth a shot :)
22:38 huginn GentScientist: downloading the Perl source
22:38 cait it is - always :)
22:38 cait just different people here depending on timezones
22:39 sen joined #koha
22:44 kidclamp joined #koha
22:53 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
22:56 khall joined #koha
22:57 margaret joined #koha
23:03 nugged joined #koha
23:03 GeekRuthie joined #koha
23:34 inlibro joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary