IRC log for #koha, 2020-03-05

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:04 inlibro joined #koha
00:25 tosca_ joined #koha
00:26 kathryn__ joined #koha
00:31 hayleymapley_ joined #koha
00:35 alexbuckley joined #koha
00:42 andrew___ joined #koha
00:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #58: UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U18/58/
00:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #62: UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D8/62/
00:56 edveal joined #koha
00:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #59: UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D9/59/
01:05 inlibro joined #koha
01:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #59: STILL UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U18/59/
01:22 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
01:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #63: FIXED in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D8/63/
01:43 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #60: STILL UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D9/60/
01:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #60: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U18/60/
02:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #64: SUCCESS in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D8/64/
02:05 inlibro joined #koha
02:09 tosca_ joined #koha
02:13 kathryn joined #koha
02:13 toscaw joined #koha
02:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #61: STILL UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U18/61/
02:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #61: STILL UNSTABLE in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D9/61/
02:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #65: SUCCESS in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D8/65/
03:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #62: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U18/62/
03:05 inlibro joined #koha
03:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #62: STILL UNSTABLE in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_19.11_D9/62/
04:05 inlibro joined #koha
04:56 wizzyrea joined #koha
05:05 inlibro joined #koha
05:16 chriss joined #koha
05:58 khall joined #koha
06:05 inlibro joined #koha
06:06 deb-CSPL joined #koha
06:11 cait joined #koha
07:00 ere joined #koha
07:06 inlibro joined #koha
07:27 did joined #koha
07:38 kohaputti joined #koha
07:38 marcelr joined #koha
07:38 marcelr hi #koha
07:38 reiveune joined #koha
07:38 reiveune hello
07:40 * magnuse waves
07:43 magnuse gah, ILLOpacbackends was an improvement, but what if you don't want to have any ill backends active in the opac?
08:00 deb-CSPL joined #koha
08:03 alex_a joined #koha
08:04 alex_a Bonjour
08:06 inlibro joined #koha
08:06 paul_p joined #koha
08:13 ashimema[m] Dear Jenkins.. why do you fail so randomly and inconsistently.. it makes resolving the failures incredibly difficult.
08:18 cait joined #koha
08:22 marcelr hi ashimema[m] do we still have random failures?
08:27 magnuse sounds like it...
08:30 ere joined #koha
08:32 cait morning all
08:32 marcelr o/
08:34 magnuse hiya cait
08:35 ashimema[m] mm, not xslt ones though now
08:35 ashimema[m] I think the Jenkins nodes are fairly low spec and we sometimes end up with timing issues
08:44 ere joined #koha
08:45 khall_ joined #koha
08:45 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #736: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/736/
08:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23354: (RM follow-up) Correction for cash register selection <[…]2d2290c5686454b94>
09:04 alex_a joined #koha
09:05 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23354: (RM follow-up) Correction for cash register selection <[…]6601ed35365e5b42a>
09:06 inlibro joined #koha
09:07 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
09:07 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #192: FIXED in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/192/
09:19 davidnind joined #koha
09:24 andreashm joined #koha
09:25 * ashimema[m] is currently debating when it's OK to add basic logic in the template..
09:25 ashimema[m] still only display logic.. like summing variables
09:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #113: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/113/
09:38 nugged joined #koha
09:46 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
09:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #657: FIXED in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/657/
09:56 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
09:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #737: FIXED in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/737/
10:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #166: SUCCESS in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/166/
10:06 inlibro joined #koha
10:17 vfernandes joined #koha
10:25 ere joined #koha
10:30 khall joined #koha
10:30 ere joined #koha
10:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #193: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/193/
10:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1195: SUCCESS in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1195/
10:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #114: STILL UNSTABLE in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/114/
10:55 ere_ joined #koha
11:03 davidnind left #koha
11:06 inlibro joined #koha
11:09 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #658: UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/658/
11:09 khall joined #koha
11:14 andreashm joined #koha
11:17 ashimema[m] cait
11:19 andreashm joined #koha
11:22 cait yes?
11:22 cait you got to say it three times actually...
11:24 ashimema[m] oops
11:31 ere joined #koha
11:36 saa joined #koha
11:37 saa We are using our OPAC through https and we enabled google indic transliteration but it seems it is not working can anyone help to solve the issue
11:37 saa is our url for koha
12:04 gamer joined #koha
12:07 inlibro joined #koha
12:12 paul_p joined #koha
12:36 oleonard joined #koha
13:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24369: DBRev <[…]21e5806cbedcae81c>
13:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24492: Update GPL license <[…]2fe95c0bf7d663af9>
13:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24552: Be compatible with Search::Elasticsearch 6.00 <[…]ad9a1017d6f9d5c79>
13:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22615: Fix perlcritic <[…]a726764f296fd3a35>
13:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22615: Add endpoint for getting one ill backend <[…]8b6f4781435efca1c>
13:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24369: Add CORS support to the API <[…]eb8a33f05125e7bf7>
13:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24492: Add branch details page <[…]54f1c40802ff340e3>
13:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24369: Add CORS support to output_with_http_headers() <[…]610ee9a8c4d89297a>
13:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24369: Add AccessControlAllowOrigin syspref <[…]d329097b2229faa8f>
13:07 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22615: Add /ill_backends endpoint <[…]861e34c5a94ead0d7>
13:07 inlibro joined #koha
13:09 * oleonard wonders how many alternate patches we can get on Bug 24803
13:09 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24803 blocker, P5 - low, ---, dcook, Signed Off , Clicking "Log in to your account" throws fatal Javascript error
13:31 khall joined #koha
13:31 kidclamp joined #koha
13:31 kidclamp .
13:32 oleonard ,
13:40 kidclamp hi #koha
13:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #738: UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/738/
13:41 corilynn !~
13:41 AnnaBoten Error: "~" is not a valid command.
13:42 oleonard Not everything is about you AnnaBoten
13:43 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #167: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/167/
14:00 Dyrcona joined #koha
14:04 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #194: SUCCESS in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/194/
14:07 inlibro joined #koha
14:16 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:16 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #115: FIXED in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/115/
14:19 ashimema[m] D10 just passed!
14:19 ashimema[m] kidclamp++
14:19 ashimema[m] ere++
14:19 ashimema[m] jajm++
14:20 ashimema[m] mtj++
14:20 ashimema[m] now just fighting with the U18 test and I should be back to a full green!
14:20 jajm \o/
14:20 jajm ashimema[m]++
14:21 ashimema :D
14:22 andreashm joined #koha
14:24 magnuse community++
14:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1196: SUCCESS in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1196/
14:44 magnuse +1
14:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #739: STILL UNSTABLE in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/739/
14:44 magnuse noooo...
14:46 ashimema those two are random failures.. really strugglig to kill them off..
14:46 ashimema they always pass when I run them lcocally at the moment
14:48 wizzyrea joined #koha
15:01 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:01 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #659: FIXED in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/659/
15:03 alex_a_ joined #koha
15:04 bdonnahue joined #koha
15:07 inlibro joined #koha
15:27 Margaret joined #koha
15:33 Joubu ashimema: bug 24813
15:33 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24813 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , api/v1/holds.t is failing randomly
15:35 lukeG joined #koha
15:39 alex_a joined #koha
15:42 vfernandes hi #koha
15:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #740: STILL UNSTABLE in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/740/
15:48 Margaret_ joined #koha
15:52 Margare__ joined #koha
15:54 margaret joined #koha
16:03 reiveune bye
16:03 reiveune left #koha
16:06 andreashm joined #koha
16:07 inlibro joined #koha
16:33 andreashm joined #koha
16:40 bdonnahue joined #koha
17:07 inlibro joined #koha
17:21 cait left #koha
17:30 magnuse joined #koha
17:39 khall joined #koha
17:46 davidnind joined #koha
18:08 inlibro joined #koha
18:09 cait joined #koha
18:15 andrew___ joined #koha
18:20 bdonnahue joined #koha
18:41 kathryn joined #koha
18:42 lisettelatah joined #koha
18:59 davidnind left #koha
19:04 abneiman joined #koha
19:08 inlibro joined #koha
19:09 bdonnahue joined #koha
19:50 wizzyrea sooo
19:50 wizzyrea question, why is an account required to look at
19:53 caroline Maybe because if you can look, you can also modify?
19:56 caroline anyone here for the docs meeting? I don't see the usual suspects in the list
19:57 wizzyrea I've inquired about our peeps who are interested in that
19:58 kellym joined #koha
19:59 davidnind joined #koha
19:59 wizzyrea caroline - some people might be turning up
19:59 kellym hi
19:59 cait sorry, only lurking tonight
20:00 kellym #Kelly McElligott ByWater Solutions
20:00 kellym #info Kelly McElligott ByWater Solutions
20:00 ashimema Also lurking . Just dishing up tea.  Yum
20:00 caroline ok so I guess I'll start
20:00 caroline or davidnind did you want to do it?
20:01 ashimema Haha, bit early kellym.. can't see they've called startmeeting yet
20:01 caroline #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 5 March 2020
20:01 huginn Meeting started Thu Mar  5 20:01:39 2020 UTC.  The chair is caroline. Information about MeetBot at
20:01 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:01 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 March 2020)
20:01 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_5_march_2020'
20:01 caroline #chair davidnind
20:01 huginn Current chairs: caroline davidnind
20:02 davidnind coolio!
20:02 caroline #topic Introductions
20:02 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 March 2020)
20:02 caroline (please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes)
20:02 caroline #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro
20:02 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS-Europe UK
20:02 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
20:02 Marie-Luce #info Marie-Luce Laflamme, inLibro
20:04 davidnind #info Apologies from Thomas Dukleth
20:04 lucyvh joined #koha
20:04 caroline thx davidnind
20:05 davidnind #topic Review of action points
20:05 Topic for #koha is now Review of action points (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 March 2020)
20:05 kellym #info Kelly McElligott ByWater
20:06 davidnind #info Agenda https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_5_March_2020
20:06 caroline So last meeting (back in Jan) I said to concentrate on 19.11 tasks, but now we should dive in 20.05 otherwise we won't be able to keep up
20:06 lucyvh #info Lucy Vaux-Harvey PTFS Europe
20:07 caroline I slacked a little bit on adding the tasks in taiga, but I will try to pick up the pace and go through the release notes again
20:07 bdonnahue joined #koha
20:07 caroline everyone ok with that priority?
20:08 lucyvh Yes, thx for adding to Taiga for us
20:08 inlibro joined #koha
20:08 caroline #info priority now is 20.05 tasks
20:08 davidnind Sounds fine to me! There are a lot of changes going through at the moment!
20:08 davidnind ashimema++
20:09 caroline #action caroline to add release notes tasks to Taiga
20:09 caroline other action point : Change the manual terminology from "staff client" to "staff interface" (davidnind)
20:09 davidnind I will add an item to the next development meeting, asking developers to add a release note to the bug
20:09 caroline I think that was just to change it in the Content guide?
20:10 davidnind For me, I haven't yet finished changing "staff client" to "staff interface" yet, hopefully sometime by the end of next week..
20:10 caroline ok so you're doing it everywhere?
20:10 davidnind trying to!
20:10 caroline I though it was just to change the guide, hehe!
20:10 davidnind OK, will do that as well (my bad)
20:11 caroline well, that moots the next action point I guess which was  Add a task to change the terms in the manual (caroline_catlady)
20:11 davidnind Will also add to the next development meeting agenda, so developers are aware
20:12 caroline #info davidnind will finish changing all the mentions of "staff client" to "staff interface"
20:12 caroline #action davidnind will bring attention to the change at next dev meeting
20:13 caroline #action davidnind will ask developers to add a realease note note in their bugs at next dev meeting
20:13 caroline #topic Project updates
20:13 Topic for #koha is now Project updates (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 March 2020)
20:13 caroline #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ists_and_projects
20:14 davidnind Apologies, I've been bad, so no update on any of my projects
20:14 caroline about the wiki update, thd said he will continue after the Libre Planet convention
20:15 davidnind excellent!
20:15 davidnind Actually, I have been working on the installation guide, having "fun" trying to separate out Debian and Ubuntu differences
20:15 caroline I admit I haven't worked on my assigned projects either... I did do other things, but not that, hehe!
20:16 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:16 davidnind Me too, having fun signing off bugs (it can get a bit addictive)
20:16 caroline davidnind++
20:17 caroline anyone else have updates they want to share?
20:17 davidnind Not that I need any more work, but was trying to think how we could create some sort of dashboard for docs (if Taiga doesn't have anything)
20:17 lucyvh Not done much, just a few Taiga tasks
20:18 caroline displaying what kind of info ?
20:19 davidnind Not sure yet, but number of doc bugs/taiga tasks pushed (not sure it is useful info), and have something show on the main dashboard
20:19 davidnind Still just an idea...
20:19 davidnind (which I have too many of)
20:20 caroline ideas are good :)
20:20 kathryn joined #koha
20:20 caroline #topic What's been done so far
20:20 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 March 2020)
20:21 caroline as previously mentioned, we got a lot of submissions from lucyvh++
20:21 caroline I had a bit of problems merging the last ones... will have to ask a git expert
20:22 lucyvh Sorry! Do let me know if I need to do anything differently
20:22 caroline I don't think it's you
20:23 caroline It's just that I needed to rebase and usually gitlab does it automatically, but not this time
20:23 caroline in other news, rangi set up permanent links to the latest manual woo!
20:23 lucyvh OKay
20:23 davidnind Great!
20:24 caroline this was a request from the education team
20:24 caroline so you have to replace the version number with "latest"
20:24 caroline example
20:24 caroline this will go to the latest manual, in this case 19.11
20:25 caroline this is something that will have to be changed every realease so we will have to add it to our cycling workflow
20:25 lucyvh That's useful
20:26 caroline now, links in blog posts, training material, etc. will not go stale :D
20:26 davidnind #info Permanent links to the manual are now available. For example: goes to the manual page for the current version.
20:27 caroline #topic Content development guidelines
20:27 Topic for #koha is now Content development guidelines (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 March 2020)
20:27 davidnind I didn't get a chance to add anything new for discussion - have several things to propose though..
20:28 caroline #info the manual has a content development guide for vocabulary, etc
20:28 caroline trying to find the link
20:28 caroline #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Development_Guide
20:28 caroline hum, that's not the one I was looking for
20:29 davidnind https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]/Word_usage_-_A-Z
20:29 caroline that's not the one I was looking for either... where is the one with the commit message section?
20:30 caroline or did you remove it?
20:30 davidnind Here it is https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]n#Commit_messages
20:31 caroline oh there it is!
20:31 davidnind I will make sure there is a link to it from the content development guide
20:31 caroline #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]for_documentation
20:31 caroline #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]/Word_usage_-_A-Z
20:32 caroline #topic Next steps
20:32 Topic for #koha is now Next steps (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 March 2020)
20:32 davidnind One things is internal links and not breaking across the page, for example see[…]6902ae4ef7e31d651 for an example (tools.rst line 3362/3363)
20:32 caroline I forgot a point in project updates, so I'll do it here
20:33 caroline I wanted to know if y'all had an opinion on the current manual structure?
20:33 caroline I'd like to add more "how-tos" in the manual
20:34 caroline I reached out to technical writers and they said to simply add a FAQ section (which we already have)
20:34 caroline could we add common "how-tos"/workflows at the end of each chapter maybe?
20:35 Marie-Luce it would definitely help librarians
20:36 kellym +1
20:36 davidnind +1
20:37 caroline Ok, I'll add that to the projects and see what I can add until the next meeting
20:37 davidnind I was looking at updating the theme for the docs site ([…]manual/issues/14), so as part of that I thought adding something more like a landing page with links to how tos, manual, what;s new etc (dont have an example right now)
20:37 caroline ooh I like that idea!
20:38 caroline as far as landing pages, I like the learn from Koha-US
20:38 davidnind how tos could go in their own folder
20:38 caroline and also the bywater training page
20:39 caroline
20:39 davidnind That's a good example, I have plenty book marked, but can't find the right now!
20:39 kellym I also like how Koha US has their site set up Caroline!
20:40 davidnind inLibro's one is good as well![…]s/knowledge-base/
20:40 caroline I'm biased for that one, so no opinion, lol!
20:40 kellym yes!  I love that one also!  So jealous
20:41 davidnind #info I will post a link to a 'demo' site with a new theme, for comment and discussion (will also add a requirements RFC to the wiki so we can pool ideas)
20:41 caroline and while were on the topic of themes, I much prefer the TOC on the translated manuals page
20:42 caroline on the left side of this for example https://translate.koha-communi[…]A/html/index.html
20:42 caroline you can clck on sections and they open up
20:43 caroline and it always stays on the left, you don't have to scroll back up if you need to see it again
20:43 davidnind that's good, because some pages are soooo looong!
20:43 Marie-Luce more user's friendly and easy to navigate
20:44 caroline #action davidnind will create a 'demo' manual with a new thme, landing page and an RFC to collect opinions
20:44 caroline (will hold you to that one lol)
20:45 tosca joined #koha
20:45 davidnind I've got a couple locally that I'm playing around with, will make available sometime later next week
20:46 caroline cool!
20:46 caroline ok for more next steps, see the docs tasks on bugzilla and the taiga site for all new features to be documented
20:46 caroline #link https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]&v2=Documentation
20:46 davidnind Also, I had a documentation workshop for Kohacon20 accepted - have added a blurb about it to the  agenda. If anyone has ideas about how this could be run let me know.
20:47 caroline #link[…]ocs-1805/timeline
20:47 caroline and again priority is on the 20.05 new features, then enhancements
20:48 caroline #info priority is documenting 20.05 new features and then enhancements
20:48 caroline #topic Set time of next meeting
20:48 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 5 March 2020)
20:49 caroline I know this is late for europeans, but since davidnind is co-manager, I like to have him attend :)
20:50 davidnind Thanks!
20:50 davidnind happy to alternate to an earlier time if that would help
20:51 ashimema Sorry I didn't keep up there tonight.
20:51 caroline lucyvh, ashimema, cait, opinions?
20:51 caroline just asking if it's inconvenient for you if we keep the meeting at the same time?
20:51 ashimema I trust you guys and only really lurk and respond when asked.  So don't worry too much timing wise for me
20:52 ashimema Happy with this timing
20:52 caroline lucyvh?
20:53 lucyvh This time is ok for me
20:53 davidnind we had a good turn out today
20:53 caroline wizzyrea poked all the bywater people hehe!
20:54 caroline is April 9 good?
20:54 davidnind wizzyrea++
20:54 Marie-Luce +1
20:54 davidnind +1
20:55 kellym +1
20:55 lucyvh =1
20:55 lucyvh You know what I mean!
20:55 caroline #info Next meeting: 9 April, 2020, 19 UTC
20:55 caroline #end meeting
20:55 caroline #endmeeting
20:55 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
20:55 huginn Meeting ended Thu Mar  5 20:55:49 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
20:55 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-03-05-20.01.html
20:55 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]0-03-05-20.01.txt
20:55 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]05-20.01.log.html
20:55 davidnind caroline++
20:56 davidnind Thanks caroline
20:56 caroline thanks everyone! it was a good meeting today!
20:56 kellym caroline++
20:56 Marie-Luce thanks Caroline
20:56 davidnind right, back to work for me, catch you all later
20:56 davidnind left #koha
20:56 kellym left #koha
20:56 lucyvh thanks everyone
21:00 bdonnahue1 joined #koha
21:01 ashimema Thanks all
21:03 andreashm joined #koha
21:08 inlibro joined #koha
21:08 andrew___ joined #koha
21:16 wizzycray joined #koha
21:27 aaru_swartz[m] joined #koha
21:32 bdonnahue joined #koha
22:05 kathryn joined #koha
22:07 kellym_ joined #koha
22:08 inlibro joined #koha
22:10 kellym__ joined #koha
22:10 kellym__ left #koha
22:14 bdonnahue joined #koha
22:15 kathryn joined #koha
23:00 kellym joined #koha
23:08 inlibro joined #koha
23:59 andrew___ joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary