IRC log for #koha, 2020-03-04

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:00 inlibro joined #koha
00:01 Margaret joined #koha
00:01 bdonnahue joined #koha
00:27 hayleymapley_ joined #koha
00:47 hayleymapley__ joined #koha
01:00 inlibro joined #koha
02:01 inlibro joined #koha
03:01 inlibro joined #koha
03:20 alexbuckley joined #koha
04:01 inlibro joined #koha
04:58 alexbuckley joined #koha
05:01 inlibro joined #koha
06:01 inlibro joined #koha
06:09 chriss joined #koha
06:14 kohaputti joined #koha
06:24 deb-CSPL joined #koha
06:28 Abhi joined #koha
06:29 Abhi hi, I am getting error on adding a book using default framework >. Tag "" is not a valid tag. at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/ line 2316.
06:29 Abhi Tried searching, could not find a solution.
06:59 cait joined #koha
07:01 inlibro joined #koha
07:22 did joined #koha
07:22 paxed grrh.
07:23 paxed bug 23355 added an untranslatable "Print receipt" button.
07:23 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23355 new feature, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Pushed to master , Add 'cashup' process to the accounts system
07:30 dcook__ I'm just about to run out the door but anyone noticing some odd Javascript warnings/errors in 19.11?
07:30 dcook__ When I click on "Log in to your account", it works, but I get the following in the console: "Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: /cgi-bin/koha/"
07:30 dcook__ 6:30pm here but will investigate more tomorrow..
07:35 dcook__ Looks like it might be an interaction between the Jquery and the Bootstrap...
07:36 cait paxed: possible you got the wrong bug number for your comment? i was just wondering
07:36 cait ended up on bug 23534
07:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23534 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to master , Use on patron entry page
07:37 cait and with that... i got to get ready for work, bbl
07:40 reiveune joined #koha
07:40 reiveune hello
07:41 dcook__ salute reiveune
07:41 dcook__ Hmm so using Bootstrap 2.3.1 in the OPAC?...  Bootstrap v3.3.7 in the staff client?
07:42 dcook__ Jquery 3.4.1...
07:44 dcook__ Just reproduced with koha-testing-docker...
07:44 dcook__ Ok will put on koha-devel and call it a night at 6:44pm O_O
07:59 dcook__ We all know I didn't really leave lol
08:01 sophie_m joined #koha
08:01 alex_a joined #koha
08:02 alex_a Bonjour
08:02 inlibro joined #koha
08:16 cait joined #koha
08:24 paul_p joined #koha
08:29 ere_ joined #koha
08:29 Joubu @later tell kidclamp you are using docker-compose.mariadb_d10.yml and master-buster I guess?
08:29 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
08:31 andreashm joined #koha
08:31 ere__ joined #koha
08:35 talljoy joined #koha
08:36 * cait waves
08:36 cait back
08:37 ashimema[m] mornin'
08:37 cait morning
08:39 paxed cait: right, commented on the wrong bug, duh
08:40 cait you are talking to the queen of bug number typos... so
08:45 paul_p joined #koha
08:48 paxed so, uh, am i reading the code right, that there's two completely different codepaths handling .tt translation? the extract_messages_from_templates that does all the INCLUDE '' ones, and that handles the rest?
08:51 cait i am not quite sure how the new process works
08:51 cait ashimema[m]: can you explain?
08:51 cait paxed: what i know is that we now have a way to add translatable text to .js files - they must be translated on the fly because we don't copy those
08:52 cait so there is the 'copied files with translations in them' vs. the ones that are pulled in as needed
08:52 Joubu LangInstaller is the historic way, it handles everything, apart of JS files, and the TT method from our I18N plugin
08:52 Joubu (I think)
08:53 ashimema[m] that's also my understanding..
08:53 ashimema[m] just in time translation vs compiled translation
08:54 Joubu jajm: can you confirm?
08:54 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23355: Make "Print receipt" translatable <[…]85f6dde6d55c6bd10>
08:57 paxed LangInstaller does JS and the ones, and uses xgettext, but misc/translation/ does the rest of the templates. (again, if i'm reading the code correctly)
08:57 paxed xgettext != misc/translation/
08:58 paxed when installing or updating the po-files, LangInstaller calls, which calls the misc/translation/
08:59 paxed and t/LangInstaller.t only covers the case.
09:02 inlibro joined #koha
09:03 Joubu paxed: yep
09:05 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23355: (RM follow-up) Tidy Template <[…]7fba0a06d6840d14a>
09:07 paxed i'd say the situation's a bit silly and something needs to be done
09:08 ashimema[m] we're progressing paxed
09:08 ashimema[m] as ever, these things take time ;)
09:08 paul_p joined #koha
09:11 sophie_m joined #koha
09:14 greenjimll joined #koha
09:14 paxed ashimema[m]: well, progress, sure. in the meantime there's two completely separate translation codepaths. not an ideal situation.
09:15 ashimema[m] so help work on it ;)
09:15 ashimema[m] not meaning to sound grumpy there..
09:15 ashimema[m] I'm also not a fan of slow and painful transitions but they take time...
09:16 ashimema[m] we still have C4 and Koha co-existing too.. with massive numbers of duplicate codepaths
09:16 paxed uhhuh
09:16 ashimema[m] if we said.. "OK, everything needs migration to Koha:: now.. untill it's all done none of it's done" we wouldn't have even started ;)
09:17 ashimema[m] I agree.. we need to keep moving on the translations front.. and I'm pushing hard to improve things there
09:17 ashimema[m] translation is also a bit of a black box for the majority of people..
09:17 ashimema[m] so whilst it works it's hard to progress it
09:17 ashimema[m] we don't have enough experts :(
09:19 paxed i'm definitely not an expert. i'm just grumpy
09:19 * ashimema[m] has done full re-writes before... they are way more painful and slow than you can ever envisage
09:20 ashimema[m] I see the two ways of doing it as having their own distinct advantages at the moment..
09:20 paxed ha. i wouldn't want to try that with Koha, i have hard enough time getting my small patches up to the standards.
09:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #108: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/108/
09:43 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #652: SUCCESS in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/652/
09:45 Joubu paxed: I do not understand where the problem is actually. Not sure it's a major problem. We are talking about a script that has ~15+y (more?) and that has been enhancement lately to make things better
09:45 Joubu enhanced*
09:46 Joubu we now have translation in .js an handle plurals/context
09:47 Joubu not ideal VS perfect VS things are better now ;)
09:47 Joubu I pick the latter
09:47 andreashm joined #koha
09:52 paxed Joubu: ok. i filed bug 24796
09:52 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24796 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , No test coverage for getting translations from templates
09:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #187: SUCCESS in 55 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/187/
09:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #733: STILL UNSTABLE in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/733/
10:02 inlibro joined #koha
10:04 ere joined #koha
10:18 fridolin joined #koha
10:19 andreashm joined #koha
10:21 andreash_ joined #koha
10:25 vfernandes joined #koha
10:27 kidclamp .
10:28 paxed [#% Branch-specific %#]
10:28 paxed ... that doesn't look right?
10:28 kidclamp Joubu: docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml -f docker-compose.mariadb_d10.yml -f docker-compose.persistent.yml -p koha up -d --force-recreate
10:29 magnuse paxed: that's a comment?
10:29 paxed magnuse: comment is [%#
10:29 magnuse ah, ok
10:30 magnuse kidclamp: _
10:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #109: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/109/
10:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #163: STILL UNSTABLE in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/163/
10:33 kidclamp hi magnuse
10:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1191: STILL UNSTABLE in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1191/
10:48 andreashm joined #koha
11:01 Joubu kidclamp: KOHA_IMAGE?
11:02 inlibro joined #koha
11:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #653: UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/653/
11:09 fridolin joined #koha
11:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #188: SUCCESS in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/188/
11:28 khall joined #koha
11:40 tcohen morning
12:02 inlibro joined #koha
12:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #189: UNSTABLE in 56 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/189/
12:27 alex_a joined #koha
12:57 paul_p joined #koha
13:00 khall joined #koha
13:03 inlibro joined #koha
13:11 sonOfRa joined #koha
13:11 magnuse woohoo, i just did a really smooth db upgrade from 3.13 to 19.05 (knock on wood...)
13:26 cait :)
13:28 magnuse joined #koha
13:30 Joubu 3.13? 3.14 you meant?
13:31 magnuse nah, 3.12, akshuly
13:35 tcohen 3.12 was an awesome release :-D
13:38 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:40 khall joined #koha
13:49 fridolin ashimema[m]: hi, i see debian package "unstable" is still 19.06.01
13:49 fridolin strange no ?
13:50 ashimema[m] hmm
13:50 fridolin needs verify, maybe comes from my machine
13:50 ashimema[m] poor mtj has been juggling allot.. I bet it's something he's missed whilst doing the rest..
13:50 ashimema[m] mirko just dissapearing without passing on knowledge hasn't really helped
13:55 fridolin no problem, juste for information
13:56 fridolin strange jenkins is ok
13:57 ashimema[m] Jenkins uses a git checkout
13:58 ashimema[m] and dependancies get installed via the Dockerfile mostly now
13:58 ashimema[m] alos.. it followed 'nightly' from mirko's personal repo
13:58 ashimema[m] which is currently broken
13:58 ashimema[m] not enough diskspace
14:01 ashimema[m] #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 4 March 2020
14:01 huginn Meeting started Wed Mar  4 14:01:30 2020 UTC.  The chair is ashimema[m]. Information about MeetBot at
14:01 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:01 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 4 March 2020)
14:01 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_4_march_2020'
14:01 ashimema[m] please use "#info" in front of your introduction to have it show up in the automatic minutes
14:01 ashimema[m] #topic Introductions
14:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 4 March 2020)
14:01 ashimema[m] #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS-Europe, UK
14:02 ashimema[m] #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]March_2020#Agenda Agenda
14:03 inlibro joined #koha
14:03 ashimema[m] very quiet today
14:06 ashimema[m] hmm
14:06 ashimema[m] may postpone if I'm only talking to myself
14:07 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:07 kidclamp sounds fair
14:07 ashimema[m] #topic Announcements
14:07 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 4 March 2020)
14:08 ashimema[m] #info Postponing the meeting due to lack of attendance
14:08 ashimema[m] #topic Set time of next meeting
14:08 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 4 March 2020)
14:08 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
14:08 Joubu qa_team?
14:09 Joubu even the bots are not around?
14:09 ashimema[m] indeed
14:09 ashimema[m] we can postpone.. it was a pretty sparse agenda
14:09 ashimema[m] plus I'm tired ;)
14:10 ashimema[m] #info Next meeting: 18 March 2020, 14 UTC
14:10 ashimema[m] #endmeeting
14:10 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:10 huginn Meeting ended Wed Mar  4 14:10:47 2020 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:10 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-03-04-14.01.html
14:10 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]0-03-04-14.01.txt
14:10 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]04-14.01.log.html
14:10 Joubu efficient
14:11 ashimema[m] lol
14:17 cait oh sorry .(
14:17 cait I was not noticing
14:17 cait focused on this bug report
14:18 caroline good morning all!
14:19 * ashimema[m] slumps off
14:22 did left #koha
14:23 did joined #koha
14:23 paul_p joined #koha
14:25 Joubu qa_team?
14:25 kidclamp Joubu?
14:26 Joubu looking for the bots
14:26 kidclamp oh, you are bot testing
14:26 kidclamp yes, i thought you were assembling the avengers
14:29 Joubu I do not try the impossible
14:30 lukeG joined #koha
14:33 cait khall: around?
14:33 khall what's up cait!
14:33 cait oh that was fast! :)
14:33 cait looking to get some insight on a bug we found that .. bugs us
14:33 SoniaB joined #koha
14:33 cait bug 24800
14:33 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24800 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Koha does incomplete checkin when no return date is provided
14:33 cait SIP2
14:34 cait we want to fix it - but we are not sure hwo
14:35 tcohen cait, ask kidclamp, he loves SIP bugs
14:36 * kidclamp takes a sip
14:36 cait he already made fun of me for this one.. nope ;)
14:36 caroline bad kidclamp making fun of cait!
14:38 tcohen bad kid
14:38 tcohen haha
14:38 cait khall: sorry for writing a lot... :)
14:46 khall cait yes, I poked around after the last conversation, let me reaquaint myself with that code
14:48 oleonard joined #koha
14:49 oleonard Hi all
14:49 caroline hi oleonard!
14:49 cait hi oleonard!
14:50 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
14:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1192: FIXED in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1192/
14:50 khall cait The code is in C4::SIP::ILS::checkin, it has a $cancel param that does nothing.The question is, what *should* it do? What parts of a checkout should be undone during a cancelation? Delete the old_issue? Stats? Action logs? Should we just add another stat/action log for the cancelation? Not big on destroying data. I think the crux is: How is the cancelation just being a checkin affect you?
14:50 cait exactly our problem
14:50 * oleonard would have rather been in a dev meeting than the irl meeting he was in, but oh well
14:50 cait we are not sure how ths shoudl be handeld, it just seems what we do now is not good
14:51 cait we assume that the self check also doesn't edisplay a helpful error because of the not getting a response
14:51 cait and it happens quite a lot
14:52 cait the old 3m docs suggest to not coudn for statistics.. so a different kidn of log entry might be a good idea
14:53 cait we went down this rabbit hole after a library reported that: the item is not on the patron account, but the reading history has an empty return date
14:53 cait they thought empty = checked out
14:54 cait and after investigating... meh
14:54 caroline I miss the bots replying hi oleopard :(
14:54 Joubu ashimema[m]: bug 24801
14:54 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24801 normal, P5 - low, ---, chris, Needs Signoff , selenium/administration_tasks.t failing if too many categories displayed
14:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24081: DBRev <[…]d9429c3946f4de56d>
14:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24081: (QA follow-up) Fix small typo <[…]2de3770f343a3bae6>
14:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24081: Add discount action to boraccount <[…]abb3a382e89be3386>
14:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24741: (bug 21674 follow-up) Fix destructive update DB <[…]95cb3e5e155fd8ac7>
14:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24540: Prevent add button being triggered on enter <[…]408e34812bf417fdd>
14:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24775: Add ID to POS submit payment button <[…]da515ab64a4bbd268>
14:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24479: Use $Price filters for '0' amounts <[…]63a4c172f90ec723d>
14:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24081: Add DISCOUNT to the allowed 'reduce' types <[…]e05ec85b613d64f42>
14:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24081: Add credit_types, offset_types and permissions <[…]9b0b3670060a8b121>
14:55 ere_ joined #koha
14:55 ashimema[m] thanks Joubu.. looking now :)
15:03 inlibro joined #koha
15:06 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24801: Display all the categories - Selenium fix <[…]978c63969de4d2b9c>
15:18 Margaret joined #koha
15:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #110: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/110/
15:44 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #654: FIXED in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/654/
15:51 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #190: FIXED in 54 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/190/
15:56 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:56 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #734: FIXED in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/734/
16:01 reiveune bye
16:02 reiveune left #koha
16:03 inlibro joined #koha
16:09 haishu-library joined #koha
16:12 aleisha joined #koha
16:15 Margaret_ joined #koha
16:15 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24082: DBRev <[…]7d318f96da448d506>
16:15 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24082: (QA follow-up): Template fixes <[…]5fe12037529f9f846>
16:15 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24082: Add access to historical transactions <[…]f60b2a4e1611bb52a>
16:15 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24082: Add refund action to relevant lines <[…]16b4f6655a17d2499>
16:15 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24082: Add `anonymous_refund` permission to `cash_management` <[…]ec9ac4193c21cab26>
16:15 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22529: Use new C4::Auth::haspermission from svc/members/search <[…]c60d7b195ed77ec2b>
16:23 khall joined #koha
16:26 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 24790: Add POS to the 'More' dropdown on the staff client <[…]444ea759c11558a1d>
16:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #111: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/111/
16:32 caroline Is there a wiki page that inventories the blogs and other resources surrounding Koha?
16:33 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #164: STILL UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/164/
16:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1193: SUCCESS in 53 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1193/
17:03 inlibro joined #koha
17:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #655: UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/655/
17:19 mtompset joined #koha
17:20 mtompset @seen wizzyrea
17:20 huginn mtompset: wizzyrea was last seen in #koha 2 days, 0 hours, 11 minutes, and 42 seconds ago: <wizzyrea> [off] not least of a reason is because they need that international perspective.
17:21 oleonard Not so [off] as we were led to believe apparently
17:21 mtompset @huggin you need to no record [off]
17:21 huginn mtompset: I suck
17:21 mtompset Greetings, oleonard
17:21 mtompset Long time, no chat. :)
17:21 cait left #koha
17:22 oleonard I think huginn doesn't respect  [off] even if the log bot does
17:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #735: UNSTABLE in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/735/
17:22 mtompset I was going to ask wizzyrea about a problem she had discussed on the change 4 years ago.
17:22 mtompset We're hitting it now.
17:22 mtompset (we just upgraded and upgraded and upgraded)
17:23 ashimema[m] lol
17:23 mtompset And now... opac-shelves is doing this weird error about can collapse results because of some eager slurp.
17:23 mtompset ^can^can't^
17:23 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #191: UNSTABLE in 50 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]aster_D9_My8/191/
17:24 * oleonard eager slurp?
17:24 mtompset irc logs?
17:25 mtompset where are the irc logs?
17:25 * mtompset frowns at the unhelpful bots.
17:25 oleonard
17:27 ere joined #koha
17:27 mtompset[…]8-10-29#i_2090103
17:27 mtompset Seems cait had it too.
17:27 mtompset But she just left. :(
17:28 paul_p joined #koha
17:36 bdonnahue joined #koha
17:37 SoniaB left #koha
17:39 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #112: STILL UNSTABLE in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D10/112/
17:42 Margaret_ joined #koha
17:55 cait joined #koha
17:57 mtompset Greetings, cait
17:57 mtompset Greetings, Margaret_
17:59 mtompset cait, do you recall[…]8-10-29#i_2090100
18:00 cait sorry not really
18:00 cait what's the question?
18:02 mtompset What steps did you take to resolve that error?
18:02 mtompset Though, I did just try a memcache restart, so hopefully that was it. :)
18:03 inlibro joined #koha
18:11 mtompset Let me record this more clearly for posterity (even if I can't spell)
18:11 mtompset DBIx::Class::ResultSet::_construct_results(): Unable to properly collapse has_many results in iterator mode due to order criteria - performed an eager cursor slurp underneath. Consider using ->all() instead at /home/vagrant/kohaclone/Koha/ line 209
18:12 mtompset This seems to have resolved after a server reboot (the super heavy handed way), but more likely was a memcache issue.
18:12 mtompset Restarting memcache may resolve the issue.
18:12 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #1194: SUCCESS in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_D9/1194/
18:12 mtompset It should be noted I discovered that one of our tables (uploaded_files) was not the correct structure, and had fixed it.
18:13 mtompset We had been using the uploaded files functionality before it was integrated in, and the upgrade didn't function properly for that table as a result.
18:14 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_MDB_Latest build #165: FIXED in 52 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]9_MDB_Latest/165/
18:26 oleonard Anyone know what Bug 24785 is about?
18:26 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=24785 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , Search result column localization
18:29 Margaret joined #koha
18:35 kidclamp maybe bug 7611 helps?
18:35 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7611 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, fcapovilla, Pushed to master , Show the NOT_LOAN authorised values for item status in XSLT OPAC search results
18:35 ere joined #koha
18:35 Margaret_ joined #koha
18:37 khall joined #koha
18:37 khall joined #koha
18:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #656: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/656/
18:53 alexbuckley joined #koha
18:54 kathryn joined #koha
19:04 inlibro joined #koha
19:09 hayley joined #koha
19:28 hayleymapley_ joined #koha
20:04 inlibro joined #koha
20:08 andreashm joined #koha
20:11 Margaret joined #koha
20:22 kathryn joined #koha
20:28 andrew___ joined #koha
20:29 lisettelatah joined #koha
20:30 tosca joined #koha
20:31 Margaret joined #koha
20:48 andreashm joined #koha
20:49 khall_ joined #koha
20:54 andreashm joined #koha
21:00 hayleymapley_ joined #koha
21:04 inlibro joined #koha
21:21 edveal joined #koha
21:37 magnuse joined #koha
21:45 lukeG1 joined #koha
22:03 khall joined #koha
22:04 inlibro joined #koha
22:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_U18 build #149: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.05_U18/149/
22:48 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D8 build #146: SUCCESS in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D8/146/
22:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.05_D9 build #142: UNSTABLE in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.05_D9/142/
22:57 kathryn_ joined #koha
22:58 andrew___ joined #koha
23:04 inlibro joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary