IRC log for #koha, 2019-11-06

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:10 kattekrab joined #koha
00:10 kattekrab Kia Ora Koha friends!
00:10 kattekrab is KohaCon on topic here?
00:11 kattekrab I'm looking for sponsorship info
00:11 kattekrab . <== this says "Sponsorship options will be announced in September 2019."
00:15 rangi yeah we are running behind, we'll catch up tho
00:16 rangi but if you wanted to drop an email to it'll go to the right people
00:16 rangi and hi :)
00:21 kathryn joined #koha
00:42 inlibro joined #koha
00:47 khall joined #koha
01:42 inlibro joined #koha
02:43 inlibro joined #koha
03:43 inlibro joined #koha
04:43 inlibro joined #koha
05:43 inlibro joined #koha
06:01 Stompro joined #koha
06:08 StomproJ joined #koha
06:09 chris joined #koha
06:32 calire1 joined #koha
06:43 inlibro joined #koha
07:30 ashimema Mornin' #koha
07:31 magnuse kia ora ashimema
07:31 ashimema @later tell rangi thanks for the update on bz colouring.
07:31 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
07:36 reiveune joined #koha
07:37 reiveune hello
07:38 laurence joined #koha
07:43 inlibro joined #koha
08:00 alex_a joined #koha
08:01 alex_a Bonjour
08:09 andreashm joined #koha
08:32 theodoros joined #koha
08:34 kohaputti joined #koha
08:44 inlibro joined #koha
08:47 chris2 joined #koha
08:48 fridolin joined #koha
08:58 andreashm joined #koha
09:28 andreashm joined #koha
09:44 inlibro joined #koha
09:48 alex_a joined #koha
09:51 kohaputti kidclamp, any chance you could rebase Bug 22828 ?
09:51 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22828 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Needs Signoff , Elasticsearch - display errors encountered during indexing on the command line
09:54 cait joined #koha
09:56 * cait waves
09:56 * cait is not here :P
10:06 alex_a joined #koha
10:08 cait Joubu++
10:08 ashimema mornin' cait
10:10 ashimema kidclamp likely won't be around for another hour or two kohaputti
10:11 ashimema you might be better leaving him a 'later'
10:11 ashimema @later tell kidclamp kohaputtu was asking if you might get a chance to rebase bug 22828
10:11 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
10:11 kohaputti thanks
10:12 * ashimema left later for you.. anyone can leave them.. they're a useful tool in irc land :)
10:13 cait mornin all (or almost lunch time for some?)
10:13 ashimema this prices bug is scaring me more and more..
10:13 ashimema I'm seriously contemplating reverting it.. :(
10:15 cait i was ont sure about it either
10:16 cait but i should probably have come back to it
10:16 ashimema kidclamp pursuaded me.. and I could understand the reasoning..
10:16 ashimema but.. the failing tests worry me.. the more I dig the more confusing I find the code
10:40 andreashm joined #koha
10:44 inlibro joined #koha
10:49 magnuse tiffin-time!
10:50 cait tiffins?
10:50 cait tiffins!
11:00 kidclamp where is the JS you tlak about @ashimema ?
11:00 kidclamp all set kohaputti
11:04 khall joined #koha
11:04 ashimema addorderempty
11:04 * cait realizes she confused tiffin and puffin
11:05 ashimema tiffin is tasty
11:06 cait who knows... puffins might as well, but the way they look I couldn't eat one
11:08 kohaputti kidclamp, thanks a lot!
11:09 ashimema Will catch you in a moment properly kidclamp
11:09 ashimema Sorry, having computer issues.. a fan just died on me so I've been quickly grabbing a spare to mount
11:12 cait ouch
11:12 ashimema right.. I'm back properly now..
11:13 ashimema hankfully I had a few fans sitting in a drawer.
11:16 khall_ joined #koha
11:20 laurence left #koha
11:31 Joubu ashimema: any plans for bug 23945?
11:31 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23945 major, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, NEW , koha-remove does not support older mysql and mariadb
11:33 cait huh
11:33 cait why is that mine?
11:33 ashimema I'm stuck.. not sure what to do there
11:33 * cait just removed her as assignee
11:33 cait herself
11:33 ashimema 'cause at the time you were the one being hugely keen to support every DB ;)
11:33 ashimema feel free to unassign it
11:34 ashimema basically as it stands.. if we take the simple approach we either break newer mysql and mariadb or we break older mysql/mariadb
11:34 cait ashimema: that's not quite my stance on things
11:34 ashimema we can't support both without introducing checks on sql server versions and applying the right statement on a per db basis
11:35 cait my stance is don't use features that are different between dbms
11:35 ashimema which will get costly and painful fast in my opinion.
11:35 ashimema so.. don't use constraints
11:35 cait and stick to what we had agreed on a longer whie ago - work towards being db agnostic
11:35 ashimema don't allow people to koha-remove ;)
11:35 cait which seemed to be the whole point of getting rid of SQL everywhere and sing DBIX
11:35 * ashimema goes for tea again
11:35 cait heh
11:35 cait sorry
11:36 * cait has a big pot of tea here... it helps
11:37 cait khall_:  around?
11:37 khall_ what's up cait ?
11:37 andreashm joined #koha
11:37 cait I've been trying to pass QA on bug 22630, but I got stuck on the behaviour of the edit items in course reserves
11:37 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22630 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, BLOCKED , Allow to change homebranch in course reserves
11:38 cait bug 23727
11:38 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23727 major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Editing course reserve items is broken
11:39 cait it looks like when you edit a course reserve item after adding it initially the changes just won't show/stick
11:40 ashimema ouch
11:40 cait it's kind of confusing... because you change a value, and it claims 'unchanged' when you edit again and also in the summary table...
11:41 ashimema what are your thought on DB Joubu..
11:41 ashimema bit the bullet and start writing DB specific code for each DB we claim to support?
11:43 cait khall: still there? I realize my test plan might be abit confusing too...
11:44 inlibro joined #koha
11:45 fridolin joined #koha
11:47 Joubu ashimema: I do not know...
11:47 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:48 Joubu I would deal with the 2 different syntaxes
11:48 khall cait reading...
11:52 khall cait does that happen with any of the existing fields? Adding homebranch should be a mattter of copy and paste for the most part. I'd be happy to take over qa and give it a thorough review if you wish!
11:52 * ashimema just went downstairs to get his brewed tea and found that he'd forgotten to poor the boiling water into the cup 👿
11:52 cait khall: doesn't have a patch yet
11:53 cait i just didn't want to add new featues, without fixing the bug tbh
11:53 cait or what i think is a bug
11:53 corilynn joined #koha
11:53 cait khall: when you don't change anything adding an item to a course reserce- the table says unchanged
11:53 cait then edit - change all the things - it still says unchanged
11:53 khall cait are you referring to "Bug 22630 - Allow to change homebranch in course reserves"?
11:53 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22630 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, BLOCKED , Allow to change homebranch in course reserves
11:54 cait yep that was the bug that led me to testing
11:54 cait hm
11:55 khall cait yeah, if you opt to *not* set a field value for when the item is on reserve "Unchanged" is meant to indicate that is the actual item value and will remain the same when it is on reserve
11:55 cait ok: add item to course reserve - edit item: change current branach - remove from course reserve: the holding branch doesn't change back
11:55 cait khall: the problem is with the edit feature
11:55 cait the edit button in course reserves
11:56 cait if you change anything there it does weird things
11:57 cait it will make permanent changes to the items
11:58 cait sorry, not sure how to explain that better, I tihnk best would be to give it a quick test
12:01 khall cait I think I understand now. And this is behavior you are seeing in master?
12:01 cait yes
12:02 cait i just retestet
12:02 cait retested even
12:02 cait put an item with holding branch union - changed it using the edit button in course reserves to centerville... removed from course reserves... remains centerville
12:02 cait applies to the other fields too i think
12:03 khall cait I'll test that now...
12:05 cait thx
12:06 cait next meetings?
12:06 wahanui i guess next meetings is https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
12:13 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23068: (RM follow-up) Make Net::Netmask required <[…]376cdcd24cd52e67a>
12:14 khall cait try as I might I can't seem to replicate what you are seeing. Can you make a screencast? If you would like, I can make a screencast of what I'm doing
12:15 cait i think i can't make one - but can look at yours of course
12:18 cait trying to spot the difference
12:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #80: STILL FAILING in 4 min 45 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D10/80/
12:21 cait khall: i am making screesnhots to explain right now... ping me when you are faster?
12:24 khall cait sounds good
12:29 khall cait: I think I recreated it! Can you watch the last part of this screencast?[…]XiOwfJgBajIvwkJFf
12:29 khall let me know if that's what you are referring to
12:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23523: (follow-up) Clarify meaning configurations in tests <[…]573fc732644582877>
12:31 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23523: (follow-up) Adjust tests for new expectations <[…]2d07747d33006b427>
12:31 cait khall: pdf attached to bug report: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=23727
12:31 huginn Bug 23727: major, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Editing course reserve items is broken
12:32 cait watching the screencast now
12:33 marcelr joined #koha
12:33 marcelr hi #koha
12:34 cait khall: i think what you have is another thing... removing from inactive?
12:34 khall cait yep, it seems we have *two* bugs no :\
12:34 khall s/no/now
12:34 cait that was not the expected outcome
12:34 cait can you make sense of the screenshots?
12:35 cait the clue for me is really using the 'edit' button on the course reserves page for the item
12:35 cait maybe it's not updating the course reserves table there.. i haven't checked yet from database side
12:39 cait oops
12:43 urra joined #koha
12:44 inlibro joined #koha
12:45 * magnuse ate puffin once, in the faroe islands. tastes sort of like an ocean-grouse
12:46 cait so you had ocean-grouse too (looks it up)
12:49 alex_a_ joined #koha
12:51 magnuse nah, more "it tastes like what i think a grouse that lived in/near the ocean would taste like" :-)
12:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #984: STILL UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/984/
12:54 thd joined #koha
12:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #516: STILL UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/516/
12:58 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #454: STILL UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/454/
13:00 aRdziesminu78 joined #koha
13:00 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #81: STILL FAILING in 6 min 8 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D10/81/
13:02 marcelr dev meeting planned ?
13:02 cait yep i think 2 minutes ago
13:02 cait ashimema: ?
13:03 ashimema ack.. got me timezone wrong
13:03 ashimema okies
13:04 ashimema #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019
13:04 huginn Meeting started Wed Nov  6 13:04:01 2019 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at
13:04 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
13:04 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
13:04 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_6_november_2019'
13:04 thd My timezone is asleep.
13:04 ashimema #topic Introductions
13:04 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
13:04 magnuse #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
13:04 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
13:04 marcelr #info Marcel de Rooy, Rijksmuseum. Netherlands
13:04 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
13:04 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
13:04 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
13:05 fridolin #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre, France
13:05 urra joined #koha
13:05 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_6_November_2019 Agenda
13:05 ashimema thanks cait.. I was just digging that one out :)
13:06 ashimema #topic Announcements
13:06 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
13:07 ashimema #info We have now been in Feature Slush for the 19.11 release for a week and will be progressing to Feature Freeze as of this evening (UK time)
13:08 ashimema #info Feature Freeze means we will only be considering bugfixes for the release past tonight, if you're enhancement isn't already pushed by the end of today it will not be pushed this cycle.
13:08 ashimema fridolin, did you want to update us on October releases here or as part of rmaint updates?
13:08 ebegin joined #koha
13:09 thd Binary data storage mode for Koha Wiki database migration from Postgres to MySQL now conquered for building the database structure.  Debian old version time machine used.
13:09 thd Currently writing a perl script to run it all.
13:10 fridolin yep ashimema
13:10 ashimema #topic Updates from the release manager
13:10 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the release manager (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
13:10 ashimema oops..
13:10 fridolin so you first
13:11 fridolin i'l tell in RMaint topic
13:11 ashimema #info The last few weeks the pace has picked up and allot has been pushed
13:11 ashimema #info I am concentrating on any last straggler enhancements untill the end of the day and then will switch fully to bugs only tomorrow.
13:11 ashimema #topic Update from the release maintainers
13:11 Topic for #koha is now Update from the release maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
13:12 ashimema all yours ;)
13:12 fridolin because of having work load i could not find time to release in end Octobre
13:12 fridolin so its a bit to late
13:13 fridolin i will work on a big novembre release
13:13 fridolin so its well stable before 19.11
13:13 fridolin maybe its last release for 18.05.x
13:13 cait i noticed there are still quite a few bugs for 18.11
13:14 ashimema #info Work commitments for our stable branch rmaint have lead to no release during October.
13:14 fridolin cait: oki dont hesitate to mail Rmaint to list them
13:14 cait I've left notes where I backported fixes to our 18.11 branches
13:14 ashimema #info Focusing on a well polished November release now instead.
13:14 cait that#s the question - is it enough to leave comment/cc you on the bug or better to email?
13:14 ashimema have you used any form of keywords cait?
13:14 fridolin i'd say email is better
13:14 cait bug 23713 was an example
13:14 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23713 major, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to master , Subscription add form broken for translations
13:15 fridolin or indeed if bugzilla search makes it
13:15 ashimema also, I've spotted a few bugs that should perhaps not have been backported recently.. more oldstable and oldoldstable than stable
13:15 fridolin i will look at all Major/blocker in priority
13:15 cait it's been in master for a month - I assumed you would go through the major ones
13:15 Joubu fridolin: a big last release could have bugs :)
13:15 Joubu last big*
13:16 cait fridolin: it's hard to tell where you stopped - I don't want to spam mail you :)
13:16 ashimema I don't think 18.05 (oldoldstable) will be an especially big release.. it's already pretty stable I believe
13:16 cait oh thought we were talking 19.05
13:17 ashimema frido is talking 19.05.. but I thought Joubu was talking 18.05 when highlights a fear for bugs in a last release
13:18 fridolin we speak about all (xxx)stable branches
13:18 cait 19.05 wil still be continued Ithink, so just the last relase for frido?
13:18 cait we might all be confusing each other :)
13:18 fridolin yep for 18.05.x its up to the RMaint, i'd say "as stable as possible" last release ;)
13:18 ashimema yup
13:19 fridolin indeed id like to quit Rmaint for next cycle, to be able to focus on other points
13:20 cait speaking of which... we still need rmaints for 19.11 and 18.11 for next cycle
13:21 ashimema you've done an awesome job as rmaint these last years fridolin.. I'd personally like to thankyou for your support when I stepping in to learn the rmaint process before becoming rm :)
13:21 cait :)
13:21 cait fridolin++
13:21 marcelr fridolin++
13:21 fridolin oh thanks a lot, it was a pleasure to serve the community :D
13:22 fridolin << be my guest >>
13:22 ashimema #info fridolin will be stepping down from the rmaint roles come the 20.05 cycle. I wanted to thank him for his efforts as various rmaint roles the past years and personally thank him for his support onboarding me when I became an rmaint.
13:22 ashimema #info a big hole to fill, we still need volunteers for rmaint of 19.11 and 18.11 for the 20.05 cycle :)
13:22 fridolin for next cycle we are talking at biblibre to find someone for 18.11
13:23 ashimema :)
13:23 fridolin but if someone/some company could step into 19.11.x it whould be great to have fresh bloud
13:24 ashimema I worry about 19.11.. the stable rmaint role has it's own additional challenges.. it's good to have someone with a bit more experience in that position I feel
13:24 cait also needs to stay close to give the others time to catch up
13:24 ashimema I will happily support them of course, whoever it may end up being.
13:25 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:25 cait (close to what is pushed to master)
13:25 ashimema shall we move on..
13:25 ashimema #topic Updates from the QA team
13:25 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
13:25 fridolin i think im ok
13:26 marcelr may i shortly mention the discussion about Objects->find in list context ?
13:27 cait sure
13:27 cait go ahead
13:27 ashimema fire away
13:27 marcelr no just mentioning it, go to the report if interested
13:27 marcelr maybe Joubu especially
13:27 marcelr because he added the croak for list context
13:28 cait can we get the bug number or an info?
13:28 cait and for hte logs :)
13:28 ashimema how about I add it as a topic in the next 'general discussion' section ;)
13:28 marcelr bug 19809
13:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #517: STILL UNSTABLE in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/517/
13:28 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19809 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Failed QA , Koha::Objects::find calls do not need to be forbidden in list context
13:29 cait #info Please take a look at the discussion on bug 19809 about use of Koha::Objects::find calls in list context
13:29 marcelr and what about the confusion on the check constraint ? sorry ashimema
13:30 ashimema the check constraints have just been outright removed entirely now
13:30 Joubu marcelr: answered few minutes ago
13:30 ashimema I have a topic in the next section to discuss sql etc
13:30 marcelr Joubu++ so fast
13:31 marcelr ok ashimema
13:31 wahanui ashimema is the benevolent dictator
13:31 ashimema any general qa updates cait?
13:32 cait a lot of the bad bugs have started moving... so that makes me happy, but it's like to see the number go down
13:32 cait if you search in bugzilla, we have logged 120 blocker, major and critical
13:33 cait the dashboard only lists the ones until filed 30 days ago... I'd really like to see people go thorugh those in the bug fixing period to come
13:33 cait maybe not all of them are major, but some triaging would certainly be good
13:34 ashimema I intend to do a bit of a triage run over the coming days
13:34 Joubu I can increase this number, but the idea was to increase little by little
13:34 cait yep, hasn't worked :)
13:34 ashimema but would greatly appreciate help.. that's allot of bugs ;)
13:34 cait not sure more on the dashboard will help, the numbers there have been high this release too
13:34 cait maybe clean up the queue first and see what we end up with
13:35 Joubu maybe something like: display all blockers and criticals, then display majors for the last 30 days
13:35 cait it's also often missed still the line is a link
13:35 cait maybe it should be green
13:35 ashimema #info Lots of 'Major' and 'Critical' bugs still in the queue, please focus on those
13:35 cait like the othe rlinks
13:35 cait or have a little arrow at the end
13:35 Joubu we are waiting for rangi to apply it in production
13:35 marcelr do we have Major inflation ?
13:35 Joubu PR has been merged
13:35 ashimema I did do a patch to make it green.. but when i looked at the code in detail it had deliberately been overriden back to black
13:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #455: STILL UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/455/
13:36 ashimema I think perhaps class it as a button or something to make it clear it's clickable rather than a link
13:36 Joubu ha, I think it was merged!
13:36 cait the mouse curse changes when you move over it, but I tink people just don't get the idea they can
13:37 ashimema oops.. well there's still a !important css rule which overrides my css change which i didn't spot when testing locally
13:37 ashimema indeed
13:37 cait make it an #action? ;)
13:37 eythian mouse curse
13:37 cait #info About 120 open bugs for major, critical and blocker on bugzilla - help in review appreciated
13:38 ashimema #action Update 'Overall bug tracker health' link on the dashboard to be more clearly a link
13:38 ashimema next topic
13:38 ashimema #topic General development discussion
13:38 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
13:39 ashimema #topic Dropping support for Debian Jessie
13:39 Topic for #koha is now Dropping support for Debian Jessie (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
13:39 ashimema Right... D8 officially goes end of life come July 2020
13:39 ashimema but, we're already introducing things that break our support for Jessie
13:40 ashimema bug 22128 as an example.. it breaks our support already and has been backported a long way..
13:40 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22128 normal, P5 - low, ---, rudolfbyker, RESOLVED FIXED, koha-remove fails mysql ERROR 1133 (42000) at line 2: Can't find any matching row in the user table
13:40 marcelr thats an implicit drop
13:41 ashimema I would like to propose that startig with the 20.05 cycle we drop development support for D8, but attampt to continue support in oldoldstable and oldstable (and stable.. any thoughts) untill the release of 20.05 at least
13:41 wizzyrea joined #koha
13:41 marcelr commit msg: "all users should have it by now" ..
13:42 ashimema then probably drop our support officially entirely at that point (although it should continue to function for a little while)
13:42 ashimema yeah. we missed the 5.5 beign default in D8 still
13:42 marcelr maybe we should be more clear about the associated sql versions
13:43 ashimema I would suggest reverting that bug in current oldoldstable and even oldstable..
13:43 ashimema that was going to be my next point
13:43 ashimema mysql and mariadb are certainly diverging at an increased rate.. the check constraints handling raised that, but this bug also highlights it
13:44 thd The change should definitely be explicit rather than implicit.
13:44 Joubu I do not understand, you are suggesting to revert bug 22128 in 18.05 and 18.11?
13:44 ashimema currently we just say 'mariadb and mysql supported' (I actually don't know where we say that.. but that's generally the concensus I've got from people)..
13:44 marcelr debian moved to mariadb
13:44 Joubu and so drop support of debian stable for our oldstable branches?
13:44 ashimema but that lack of clarity leads to issues in support
13:44 inlibro joined #koha
13:45 ashimema well.. perhaps we need to write two code paths if we want to support D8 and D9
13:45 ashimema I dunno.. looking for peoples thoughts
13:45 ashimema it's 6 months in reality..
13:45 marcelr a small patch could be rewritten for 5.5 ?
13:45 ashimema I would hope the majority of pople are on D9 already
13:46 fridolin we at Biblibre will to upgrades to D9 this summer, but we are really the late
13:46 ashimema we would need to identify the mysql/mariadb versions and then run a different sql syntax for each
13:46 fridolin i mean summer 2020
13:46 marcelr fridolin: D10 ?
13:46 wahanui somebody said D10 was certainly a work in progress..
13:47 ashimema we've been in the process of upgrading all our customers for some time now.. not many left
13:47 Joubu wahanui: forget D10
13:47 wahanui Joubu: I forgot d10
13:47 ashimema D10 isn't well supported at all yet
13:47 fridolin yep
13:47 fridolin but we will try to anticipate this time
13:47 ashimema packages will not install without allot of manual intervention
13:48 fridolin our servers will go Bionic so its for outise servers
13:48 ashimema we have testing setup to run against it.. but whilst it doesn't even build none of the tests can run
13:48 Joubu so we are only fully supporting D9
13:48 fridolin and Bionic ?
13:48 Joubu and U18 yes
13:48 ashimema D9 and U18
13:48 marcelr fridolin: werent you containerizing ?
13:49 ashimema and we don't have tests that highlight our existing D8 issues.
13:49 thd As long as the statement of change is clear and widely posted, people should have already been expecting to migrate to current Debian old stable as the previous old stable is retired.
13:49 ashimema I would like to go further and suggest we set OS and SQL versions we officially support..
13:49 thd ashimema++
13:49 fridolin marcelr: we are : bionic container on a bionic hypervisor
13:50 ashimema right now one can install latest MySQL or MariaDB and just expect it to work.. we're not testing those so we really should make it clear we don't officially support them yet
13:50 fridolin +1 for explicit verisons
13:50 fridolin there is a patch of release notes dedicated to that but its actually frozen
13:51 cait makes sense to me - support what is in the OS we support, right?
13:51 marcelr qa needs something to not slip stuff in from higher db versions
13:51 fridolin it soulhd contain : OS, DB server, ES server, Perl ...
13:51 ashimema I've already improved the situation a little the past couple of weeks by adding SQL versions to test against.. but we're still only actually testing mysql5.5 and mariadb10.1
13:51 cait ES server would be good, Perl I think we do list
13:52 ashimema I know some people are running mysql5.7, mysql8, mariadb10.3 and beyond
13:52 fridolin we do but it needs work to tell D9 and U18, they have diff version
13:52 ashimema it's what caused the massive mess with the Check constraints stuff.
13:52 marcelr it proved useful too
13:52 fridolin we plan to upgrade to MariaDB 10.4 + U18
13:52 ashimema indeed..
13:53 fridolin is release notes the right place ?
13:53 ashimema do we wish to continue to support both mysql and mariadb as they diverge.. if we do we need to work out a way forward..
13:53 ashimema their syntaxes are diverging
13:54 cait but only for checks or in other areas as well?
13:54 ashimema probably a good idea to have that in the release notes yeah..
13:54 cait +1 for release notes - it's the mostl likely place for people to check requirements
13:54 ashimema at least as a starting place
13:54 fridolin patch release generator then
13:54 ashimema in other area's too cait
13:54 ashimema hense the bug in koha-remove
13:54 marcelr debian moves to maria
13:55 cait I think already has
13:55 marcelr moved
13:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #985: STILL UNSTABLE in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/985/
13:55 fridolin so should we ?
13:55 cait with the debian updates (we are on it too) ours are on mariadb now in part
13:55 marcelr stick to default ?
13:55 ashimema so far I've only identified such disparities in table manipulations.. alter table, alter constraint, add user, drop user type stuff
13:55 cait how are other projects handling this?
13:55 cait i think it probably doesn't only affect us
13:55 fridolin good Q
13:56 ashimema indeed.. you have to work hard to install mysql on debian now.. maria is the default
13:56 ashimema no idea if that's the same on ubuntu
13:56 ashimema I don't know how many other projects actually are db agnostic cait
13:56 khall joined #koha
13:57 ashimema there's really only two options.. stick to one DB or write code to work out what DB you're attached to and write different code for each.
13:57 cait i think mysql/mariadb should have come to a lot like us rather naturally
13:57 ashimema yup
13:57 thd Projects with more resources at least have a better history of document the database version requirements and expected changes explicitly.
13:57 ashimema and it's only really with the major version number jump that the two start to diverge more widely I think..
13:58 cait db agnostic was the long term goal of postgres support
13:58 Joubu we should boost bug 23914 ;)
13:58 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23914 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, chris, NEW , Hea - share the DBMS (name and version)
13:58 ashimema I don't think Debian or Ubuntu stables have made that version jump yet
13:58 cait but i think we are not moving any closer to that
13:58 marcelr as long as debian has maria, choosing mysql is not handy ?
13:58 cait we still have a lot of people running koha from tarball out there...
13:58 ashimema yup.. that's why I wanted bug 23914 ;)
13:58 fridolin oh of course, HEA
13:58 cait so being explicit is good, but forcing them short term to switch dbms might cause bigger problems
13:59 ashimema if you call mysql-server to install you get mariadb-server instead at he moment
13:59 ashimema you have to work around it if you actually want mysql installed
13:59 marcelr so its all about OS too
13:59 cait i have no issue with Hea - but it still represents only a small part
13:59 cait the ones we probably not catching are the small self hosted ones
13:59 ashimema I'm not suggesting an overnight change
13:59 fridolin some use remote DB server
13:59 Joubu so far we only have the DROP USER IF EXISTS syntax that is not supported by MySQL5.5 (and so D8)
13:59 thd Why does MariaDB seem to have chosen syntax changes which break compatibility?
13:59 ashimema but suggesting we start planning for it
13:59 ashimema ;)
13:59 fridolin that may not be a Debian ...
13:59 cait so it can be an indicator... but we should not put all decisions on what it tells us
13:59 Joubu which is only used in 1 script, koha-remove
14:00 ashimema it's the other way around thd
14:00 Joubu to support D8 we could post a workaround on the wiki to explain you can replace this script by this contain
14:00 cait what we shoudl totally do right now is make a page lsiting the differences
14:00 cait and the versions
14:00 ashimema mariadb followed the syntax that postgres set years ago.. then mysql cuaght up and added the feature but chose to use a different syntax
14:00 cait have that info stored somewhere, because it gets confusing pretty fast now
14:01 fridolin (me hates DB servers)
14:01 ashimema that.. and start running tests against a broader range of DB's so we start spotting issues before they hit users cait
14:01 cait Joubu: i'd prefer an in-built thing.. rememver how many times we got asked aout the PK problem on lists and chat :(
14:01 ashimema with koha-testing-docker it's getting easier to do that..
14:02 cait #action Document differences between MySQL and MariaDB syntaxes, versions etc. on the wiki
14:02 fridolin if its only in koha-remove, a if/else looks fine
14:02 Joubu cait: I just wanted to tell it's super minor so far
14:02 Joubu I tried to install mysql 5.5 on D9 this morning, to provide a patch, but failed
14:02 cait Joubu: yeah, but if it stops you from installing, that's not so minor :)
14:02 Joubu failed to install it
14:02 cait not for the non-technical people that may encounter it
14:02 ashimema stops you from removing.. doesn't prevent installs
14:03 Joubu cait: it's koha-remove, so it will not stop people from installing Koha
14:03 cait ah good
14:03 marcelr koha cant be removed
14:03 cait sorry, missed that bit
14:03 fridolin i bet nobody ever removes a Koha ;)
14:03 marcelr which is good :)
14:03 fridolin try it and love it
14:03 Joubu no really, it's minor
14:03 cait but still... not super good - could we display a note or something? when you try to remove?
14:03 ashimema it's only affects a koha-remove of an instance which is called as part of an apt purge or if you just want to remove a single instance
14:03 marcelr it should be rewritten
14:03 ashimema so it's fairly minor in reality
14:03 cait fridolin: and never ever leave? ;)
14:03 ashimema I just walked the person through hacking a fix when it came up a few days ago
14:03 thd I assume that you can install anything with chroot but I built a Debian old version time machine for what I needed.
14:04 ashimema he was only removing it so he could add it back fresh
14:04 fridolin and have many children ;)
14:04 ashimema :)
14:04 Joubu somebody with a D8 runnning somewhere could provide a patch :)
14:04 cait so let's note it on the wiki at least to keep on top of things
14:04 cait when you are not around, it#s nice to have something to point people at
14:04 ashimema indeed
14:05 ashimema #action Add a note somewhere that koha-remove does not work on D8 with MySQL5.5 right now and likely won't unless we find a developer who is still running D8
14:06 ashimema #action Check release note generator for supported versions list and update accordingly for SQL servers
14:06 ashimema #action Continue the deprecation of D8 conversation on the lists and come up with a clear plan
14:07 ashimema #action Continue work on supporting D10
14:07 cait sound sreasonable
14:07 ashimema #action Further the work to test against more DB server versions in our CI process.
14:07 lukeG joined #koha
14:08 ashimema #action Promote bug 23914 more so we can get a better idea of what's actually in use in our userbase
14:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23914 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, chris, NEW , Hea - share the DBMS (name and version)
14:09 ashimema I'm tempted to move that bug into a new bug.. the conversation got hugely off topic.. the idea was to start recording that data.. not promote a massive opinionated discussion on history and database agnostisism.
14:09 ashimema moving one..
14:09 ashimema was there any more you wanted to say on the find in list context bug marcelr?
14:09 cait sorry for that
14:09 marcelr no
14:10 marcelr julianm can continue
14:10 marcelr jajm
14:10 ashimema okies.
14:10 cait better note on the bug i think
14:10 marcelr its there cait
14:10 marcelr he'll understand
14:10 ashimema #topic Objects->find - Bug 23914
14:10 Topic for #koha is now Objects->find - Bug 23914 (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
14:11 ashimema oops.. wrong bug
14:11 ashimema #link https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=19809 bug 19809
14:11 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19809 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Failed QA , Koha::Objects::find calls do not need to be forbidden in list context
14:11 huginn Bug 19809: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Failed QA , Koha::Objects::find calls do not need to be forbidden in list context
14:11 ashimema moving on
14:12 ashimema #topic Review of coding guidlines
14:12 Topic for #koha is now Review of coding guidlines (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
14:12 ashimema nothing from me to raise.. anyone else?
14:12 cait maybe later - db stuff
14:12 cait I mean we might want to add some new things when we figure out the db support - to help qa
14:13 ashimema agreed.. we need more detail before we can work out more guidlines.
14:13 cait agreed
14:13 ashimema so
14:13 ashimema #topic Set time of next meeting
14:13 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 6 November 2019)
14:14 ashimema I'm thinking it's the busy period and we're talking to each other lots already (and there's the docs meeting and general meeting next week anyway)..
14:14 ashimema so.. shall we skip a fortnight and call the next one in a month, after release?
14:14 ashimema say, 4th December ?
14:16 thd The fortnight may also be very close to a major US holiday.
14:16 ashimema so a second good reason to skip
14:16 ashimema any issue's with 4th Dec?
14:16 ashimema or advancements
14:18 ashimema ooh..
14:18 ashimema 4th is bad for me.. I'll be at our company meeting dinner
14:18 ashimema lol
14:18 thd my system is running very slowly at the moment :0
14:19 ashimema it's December.. it's going to likely be a very quiet meeting whenever we do it isn't it..
14:19 ashimema 11th works well for me
14:19 Joubu Why do you think a dev meeting just before the release is bad?
14:19 Joubu s/bad/not useful
14:20 ashimema not bad as such.. just perhaps unrequired
14:20 thd The fortnight is actually not close to the US holiday.
14:20 ashimema I'm happy to have one if you guys feel it's useful
14:21 thd The US holiday is the week following the fortnight.
14:21 ashimema ok, 20th then
14:21 thd s/week/end of week/
14:22 ashimema evenining one
14:22 ashimema so `20 November 2019, 20:00 UTC` sound ok
14:22 thd +1
14:23 ashimema #info Next meeting: 20 November 2019, 20:00 UTC
14:23 ashimema #endmeeting
14:23 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:23 huginn Meeting ended Wed Nov  6 14:23:56 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:23 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-11-06-13.04.html
14:23 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-11-06-13.04.txt
14:23 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]06-13.04.log.html
14:24 * ashimema needs a nap now
14:24 ashimema thanks everyone
14:25 * thd joins ashimema for a nap needed hours ago before falling asleep in the chair again.
14:26 thd ... and before some support call forces me awake again.
14:27 caroline_catlady good morning!
14:28 cait good morning caroline_catlady :)
14:28 thd good night caroline_catlady must sleep while I still have the chance :)
14:28 caroline_catlady sleep well thd
14:29 andreashm joined #koha
14:31 skimsk joined #koha
14:45 inlibro joined #koha
14:52 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23382: (RM follow-up) Ensure tests pass on Wednesdays <[…]80f38303c50eb5402>
14:58 marcelr tests should certainly pass on wednesdays!
14:58 ashimema indeed ;)
15:09 calire1 left #koha
15:10 oleonard joined #koha
15:10 oleonard Hi all
15:11 oleonard Apologies for missing the meeting
15:23 marcelr accepted :)
15:23 marcelr mostly not there lol
15:24 cait joined #koha
15:25 oleonard Oh thank goodness, I though everyone was giving me the silent treatment
15:26 caroline_catlady aw, dont worry, we love you oleonard :)
15:28 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #986: STILL UNSTABLE in 34 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/986/
15:28 caroline_catlady ugh, trying to understand the implications of bug 18639
15:28 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18639 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, RESOLVED FIXED, Separate replacement cost and retail price fields in acquisitions
15:29 caroline_catlady Iis the vendor price still useful? if so, what is the difference between retail price and vendor price?
15:31 caroline_catlady and I think there a miscalculation in the db, vendor price is ecost, but ecost_tax_in/excluded is based on rrp
15:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #82: STILL FAILING in 3 min 20 sec: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D10/82/
15:37 cait caroline_catlady: that sounds a little odd
15:37 cait ecost is the price with tax and discount etc
15:37 cait so what you think you will have to pay... rrp is i tihnk the list price
15:37 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #518: STILL UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/518/
15:38 caroline_catlady I am writing a bz right now, with all the steps I'm doing... maybe someone can test and see if I'm understanding something wrong
15:39 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #456: STILL UNSTABLE in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/456/
15:42 caroline_catlady adding to the list of typos that I always do price = prince, hehe
15:43 caroline_catlady one day my price will come/ entre the retail prince
15:45 inlibro joined #koha
15:55 cait caroline_catlady: i always typo bilbonumber
15:55 caroline_catlady nice!
15:59 ashimema my understanding is listprice is the vendors list price, ecost is the estimated end cost (i.e. vendors price - discounts * quantity)
15:59 ashimema rrp is/was used for replacement costs for the lost item handling I tihnk
16:00 ashimema mmm. I also worry about how rrp/listprice differ in the UI and in the server code
16:00 ashimema I raised this with kidclamp this morning as it happens as he's added unitprice into the mix as of few days ago
16:01 ashimema what do you tihnk it should be
16:01 ashimema acq hurts my head at this point
16:01 caroline_catlady I'm still putting my thoughts in order as I type the bz
16:01 caroline_catlady I'll let you know
16:01 ashimema :)
16:02 ashimema better still.. add kidclamp and I to the cc list.. ;)
16:02 caroline_catlady ok!
16:04 oleonard Yes what is kidclamp even doing lately? Hackey-sack 24/7 I'm guessing.
16:05 ashimema lol
16:06 deb-CSPL joined #koha
16:06 kidclamp me and my crew, we're getting good
16:06 kidclamp gonnamake ti to nationals
16:06 oleonard Radical
16:07 kidclamp in high school economics class we had to sell some sort of product - one kid suggested a sticker of a 'dead bear hacking' - it took me forever to parse that phrase
16:07 kidclamp "Grateful Dead bear playing hackey-sack"
16:08 kidclamp not "Zombie bear taking down the internetz"
16:08 caroline_catlady I was definitely imagining the latter
16:08 oleonard I'm am strongly on the side of the latter
16:08 * ashimema google hackey-sack
16:08 Marie-Luce joined #koha
16:09 reiveune bye
16:09 reiveune left #koha
16:17 tcohen matts:[…]koha-plugin-coral
16:17 tcohen I will submit there
16:20 oleonard tcohen: If my kohadevbox issue ("`playbook` does not exist on the guest: /vagrant/site.yml") implies the host and guest aren't syncing correctly, any suggestions for how to troubleshoot?
16:26 tcohen oh, right
16:26 * tcohen tries on a linux box
16:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #987: FAILURE in 19 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/987/
16:45 inlibro joined #koha
16:49 fridolin left #koha
17:09 oleonard joined #koha
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23467: Exit after output_html - <[…]f481f290302f44c78>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23075: Correct indendation <[…]ebf71599b7ac9d3e9>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 17359: Use a unicode character in tests <[…]0c0c68e70b6d5a29b>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23968: Add div this id around OPACMySummaryNote content <[…]dc8caaa5668738411>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23968: fix OPACMySummaryNote feature <[…]ef391c0864753c8ba>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23774: Server-side confirmation for hold pickup location in OPAC <[…]87256c76fff84b29f>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23075: Do not 'Send' if the url is not correct <[…]4d176977cddc9dc9d>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23075: (follow-up) Dissallow transparent redirects <[…]ebd5d94f5b8cd46f9>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23483: Show the description, not the patron's title when writing off an individua... <[…]647fc6104382c0b7d>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23719: (follow-up) Add warn when passed invalid search field in marclist <[…]e9c315e61d2adc3bd>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 17359: Correct encoding when displaying patron import summary <[…]ef26867ca80affec1>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 17359: Add tests <[…]71b6f78da3bba3c71>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23719: Allow searching specific fields for matching authorities in ES <[…]94c4676293839ed19>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23075: Report if mana-kb server is not found <[…]fc38ae30440978204>
17:11 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 11514: Untranslatable "Uncertain" text in acq <[…]406e00d9eb927930b>
17:18 caroline_catlady ashimema: prepare some tylenol for your imminent headache bug 23981
17:18 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23981 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Inconsistencies with the different prices
17:19 nuentoter joined #koha
17:20 cait joined #koha
17:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23414: Replace delimiter of regexs to ease readability <[…]3da28e60a3dc116b9>
17:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23414: Add tests for previous effective_itemtype change <[…]db12384f2e048bb34>
17:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23414: Use effective_itemtype <[…]d5ecf4fec3bcf8754>
17:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23414: Easy readability and simplify logic in buildKohaItemsNamespace <[…]eb06f88eb9cfafe0e>
17:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23414: Unit tests <[…]533894beb040b2ed6>
17:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 22677: Include hint to OAI page path on OAI-PMH preference <[…]1e148910205e560f9>
17:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23414: Prefetch transfers, use only default framework, use elsif <[…]c21f1644ff360cd7c>
17:21 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23414: Use Koha Item objects in buildKohaItemsNamespace <[…]a1aa64cdd48bd8a3c>
17:22 nuentoter good afternoon koha ppl!  Quick question, I was putting in an old book order into my acquisitions and when I went to close out the basket, the subtotal was off by $.01 the column added up to 155.62 using a calculator and on my paper invoice. but in koha it adds up to 155.63....... something funny going on somewhere
17:22 nuentoter I
17:22 nuentoter I've doubly checked the numbers on my end of things
17:22 caroline_catlady lucyvh++ is on fire with documentation" :)
17:25 caroline_catlady nuentoter: might have to do with rounding
17:25 caroline_catlady the prices in the db are stored with 6 decimals
17:26 caroline_catlady so if you have tax or discounts that make your total something like 155.627000, it will be rounded to 155.63
17:27 nuentoter aahhh ok, i thought maybe the discount wasw doing it but I manually had entered in my costs but it still must figure it im assuming
17:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #988: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/988/
17:30 nuentoter ty caroline
17:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #189: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/189/
17:34 cait does someone know if you need real paypal credentails for bug 23868?
17:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23868 blocker, P5 - low, ---, agustinmoyano, Signed Off , PayPal payment button is never enabled
17:43 ashimema Nice set of descriptions there caroline_catlady
17:44 ashimema deffo going to need a scotch in hand when I dig into this one
17:44 caroline_catlady I tried to summarize at the end, but so many numbers are dizzying
17:45 inlibro joined #koha
17:46 ashimema it is indeed confusing as !!!!
17:46 ashimema I spent a good day deep in a hole with this stuff yesterday and came out just as confused as I was when I went in. ;)
17:46 caroline_catlady lol!
17:47 ashimema there are too many different workflows through acq too.. that's part of the problem.. every time we try to refine and clarify one workflow for people.. we break other peoples workflows
17:47 ashimema 'tis hard
17:47 caroline_catlady yes... hopefully kidclamp will chime in with his expertise
17:48 caroline_catlady bbl
17:48 * ashimema crosses finger that Jenkins puts on his smiley face in a few minutes
17:51 cait acq needs to be flexible... but some parts don't work well in that regard and othes are not documented enough :(
17:53 Joubu cait: no you do not need credentials, just enable the general pref
17:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #190: SUCCESS in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/190/
17:54 cait Joubu: figured it out - i had never tested it before
18:02 lisettelatah joined #koha
18:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #181: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/181/
18:04 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9_My8 build #1: UNSTABLE in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]_Master_D9_My8/1/
18:09 ashimema tcohen++ adding mysql8 to Jenkins 😀
18:09 ashimema Now we test mysql5.5, mysql8, mariadb10.1 and mariadb10.3 😀
18:14 tcohen +1
18:25 ashimema yikes.. just a few failure on M8 then. lol
18:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #519: STILL UNSTABLE in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/519/
18:45 cait joined #koha
18:45 inlibro joined #koha
18:55 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #83: STILL FAILING in 15 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D10/83/
19:00 ebegin_ joined #koha
19:00 ebegin_ hey #koha !
19:02 ebegin_ did anybody tried so far to do full-text indexation using ES ?  For example, if a library has a PDF in a 856$u, it would be nice to allow fulltext search in this PDF.
19:18 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #457: STILL UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/457/
19:18 rangi Joubu: what are we waiting on me for?
19:20 tcohen ebegin_: no, and is a great idea, to start tinkering on that
19:21 kathryn joined #koha
19:24 rangi ahhh i see, merging now
19:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #989: STILL UNSTABLE in 40 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/989/
19:32 cait joined #koha
19:34 ashimema Oops, I should have predicted those latest failures.. my bad.. mind you, it wasn't noticed during QA either
19:34 ashimema Still, should be easy enough to fix.. ohew
19:34 cait what is failing?
19:34 * cait was just baking cake :)
19:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #190: SUCCESS in 39 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/190/
19:35 ashimema Mana
19:35 cait ebegin_: i haven't heard of it yet, maybe try asking ere?
19:35 cait oh
19:35 ashimema Or rather, the tests for the SharedContent object class
19:35 cait i didn't touhc that one at least ;)
19:36 ashimema Pretty sure I know what the issue is.. a minor followup
19:36 ashimema Also..bug 23293  might be a nice last enhancement to squeeze through QA before freeze
19:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23293 major, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Signed Off , OPACFineNoRenewals compares against 'balance' not 'outstanding'
19:37 ashimema No worries.. I'm on the case for the failing test.. it will be clean again soon
19:42 cait kidclamp asked me to look at bug 7611
19:42 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7611 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, fcapovilla, Signed Off , Show the NOT_LOAN authorised values for item status in XSLT OPAC search results
19:42 cait but i just can't get friendly with the new display :(
19:44 rangi
19:44 wahanui it has been said that is up again :D
19:44 rangi better?
19:45 cait i quite like the > v
19:45 ashimema Fair enough
19:45 cait i think also the color would make it more obvious - it matches the othe rlinks
19:45 inlibro joined #koha
19:46 ashimema It's not so much a link I suppose...
19:46 ashimema I'm on phone now
19:47 ashimema Don't see a difference.. maybe some caching going on
19:47 rangi the blocker and stuff is green
19:47 rangi and with a little arrow thing
19:47 rangi (its the changes joubu made I just merged in, to try and make ppl know to click on it)
19:48 ashimema Cool
19:48 ashimema Thanks for that.. I'd mean meaning to work on it for a while
19:48 ashimema Sooo many things
19:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #191: UNSTABLE in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/191/
20:05 ebegin_ Thanks all.  We may have a client interested in a full-text search feature.  We will let you know ;-)
20:35 cait joined #koha
20:46 inlibro joined #koha
21:28 andreashm joined #koha
21:46 inlibro joined #koha
21:49 kathryn joined #koha
22:22 cait joined #koha
22:46 inlibro joined #koha
23:46 inlibro joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary