IRC log for #koha, 2019-10-17

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:18 inlibro joined #koha
00:26 corilynn joined #koha
00:31 Itaipu joined #koha
01:19 inlibro joined #koha
01:29 hayley joined #koha
01:37 hayley hi, I'm trying to develop some new shortcuts for Koha in the staff interface, but I can't find any documentation on how to do that, or where they or the behaviour for them is stored. does anyone have any ideas?
01:57 hayley or even, how to find out what the existing shortcuts are in Koha?
01:58 hayley if someone sees this and I'm offline, you can email me at
02:00 davidnind[m] hayley: oleonard is probably the best person to ask, maybe @later him
02:01 hayley thanks davidnind[m] !
02:01 davidnind[m] no problem!
02:03 hayley @later tell oleonard hi owen, I'm trying to develop some new shortcuts in Koha, and was wondering if you had any info on where they are defined and what handles them etc, or even where to find documentation on that or on the existing keyboard shortcuts in Koha - my email is if I'm offline when you see this!
02:03 huginn hayley: The operation succeeded.
02:19 inlibro joined #koha
03:19 inlibro joined #koha
04:19 inlibro joined #koha
05:09 chris joined #koha
05:19 inlibro joined #koha
05:30 calire joined #koha
05:39 cait joined #koha
05:48 andreashm joined #koha
05:53 cait joined #koha
06:02 Itaipu joined #koha
06:19 inlibro joined #koha
06:20 andreashm joined #koha
06:30 Itaipu joined #koha
06:30 laurence joined #koha
06:38 Itaipu joined #koha
06:42 laurence joined #koha
06:51 reiveune joined #koha
06:51 reiveune hello
06:51 ashimema mornin' #koha
06:52 ashimema @later tell wizzyrea sorry you missed me
06:52 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
06:54 alex_a joined #koha
06:54 alex_a Bonjour
06:54 wahanui hi, alex_a
07:02 paul_p joined #koha
07:07 ashimema @later tell oleonard Any chance you could take a look at bug 23823.. I'm not entirely sure of the use cases and wonder if a link to an anker on the syspref to keep context might be better (if achievable)
07:07 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
07:16 cait joined #koha
07:18 andreashm joined #koha
07:20 inlibro joined #koha
07:25 sophie_m joined #koha
07:30 cait good morning #koha
07:30 greenjimll joined #koha
07:34 andreashm joined #koha
07:35 ashimema should be working again now.
07:40 * cait waves
07:44 * liliputech_asu waves too
07:53 laurence joined #koha
08:11 marcelr joined #koha
08:11 marcelr hi #koha
08:14 cait hi marcelr
08:14 marcelr o\
08:14 marcelr o/
08:20 inlibro joined #koha
08:42 kohaputti joined #koha
08:51 cait joined #koha
08:52 ashimema @later tell fridolin you'll want to pick bug 23809 for the next release
08:52 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
08:52 ashimema * @later tell fridos you'll want to pick bug 23809 for the next release
08:52 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23809 blocker, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Pushed to master , Update to DB revision fails: `Not a HASH reference at /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/ins​taller/data/mysql/ line 14371.`
08:54 vfernandes joined #koha
09:00 alex_a joined #koha
09:14 saa joined #koha
09:15 vfernandes hi #koha
09:15 saa we would like to know when we upload our barcode inventory file in inventory tool if the browser throws timed out error can we still wait for some time and later generate the report if yes from where we can get such report
09:16 vfernandes there is any way to allow loan renewal of reserved items?
09:20 inlibro joined #koha
09:25 fridos joined #koha
09:39 marcelr joined #koha
09:40 fridoss joined #koha
10:17 khall joined #koha
10:17 cait saa: you could do a search with your inventory date as limit to see if they were uploaded - uusally they woudl be
10:18 cait in the inventory tool
10:18 cait or you split your file into smaller pieces and upload the again
10:20 inlibro joined #koha
10:22 saa but after uploading from where can we get report
10:30 cait you can check the inventory tool itself
10:30 cait you search by your inventory date and that gives you the ones you didn't find
11:05 cait @later tell davidnind[m] my apologies for the docs meeting
11:05 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
11:06 cait left #koha
11:14 saa ok
11:20 inlibro joined #koha
11:28 oleonard joined #koha
11:30 oleonard Hi all
11:32 fridosss joined #koha
11:36 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:36 alex_a joined #koha
11:39 ashimema Joubu around today?
11:59 EPK joined #koha
12:13 oleonard ashimema: I've posted a patch to Bug 23388 if you're interested
12:13 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23388 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Failed QA , Make system preferences links
12:14 oleonard I haven't reset the status because I'm not sure if it's the right solution
12:14 ashimema cool.. i'll take a look shortly
12:15 khall joined #koha
12:18 wizzyrea joined #koha
12:18 oleonard Hi wizzyrea
12:20 inlibro joined #koha
12:24 fridos joined #koha
12:57 lucyvh joined #koha
12:58 laurence joined #koha
13:00 davidnind[m] #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 17 October 2019
13:00 huginn Meeting started Thu Oct 17 13:00:34 2019 UTC.  The chair is davidnind[m]. Information about MeetBot at
13:00 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
13:00 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 17 October 2019)
13:00 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_17_october_2019'
13:00 thd joined #koha
13:01 davidnind[m] #info Agenda  https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_17_October_2019
13:01 AndyBoze joined #koha
13:01 davidnind[m] #topic Introductions
13:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 17 October 2019)
13:01 khall joined #koha
13:01 davidnind[m] #info David Nind, New Zealand
13:01 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
13:02 lucyvh #info Lucy Vaux-Harvey PTFS Europe
13:02 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS-Europe
13:02 AndyBoze #info Andy Boze, University of Notre Dame, USA
13:02 lucyvh Hi all!
13:02 davidnind[m] Hi everyone!
13:04 davidnind[m] #topic Project updates
13:04 Topic for #koha is now Project updates (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 17 October 2019)
13:05 davidnind[m] I changed the agenda item from action points to project updates
13:05 davidnind[m] For my part I'm making some progress (finally!) on some of mine
13:06 davidnind[m] For the content development guide, I've added an outline for the style guide part, feedback is welcome (I will send a not to the list)
13:07 davidnind[m] #info Style guide outline available for feedback https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Development_Guide
13:07 davidnind[m] I have drafted some content and will add it next week
13:07 ashimema davidnind++
13:08 lucyvh Great ++
13:08 davidnind[m] Still working through the installation material, so some progress...
13:09 andreashm joined #koha
13:09 davidnind[m] Taking some time off work next week to concentrate on documentation tasks, including reorganising the manual as previously discussed
13:09 davidnind[m] That's probably enough for my projects!
13:10 lucyvh Good luck with the re-organisation!
13:10 davidnind[m] carolne_catlady has been working on the git guide, and has posted an item on the agenda with heer doodle for comment
13:11 davidnind[m] Any update on the wiki update project thd?
13:11 thd Yes,
13:11 AndyBoze I want to thank davidnind for meeting with me (virtually) to go over some of the problem I was having using GitLab. I think I'll be able to start submitting some edit versy soon. Attempting some of the easy tasks.
13:13 davidnind[m] AndyBoze++ great that you can get started
13:13 thd For a couple of weeks ago I have had wiki database migration tested to work from Postgres to MySQL without errors or warnings.
13:14 thd I have had to increase the size of three columns and truncate a few rows of bad data and a few characters of good data.
13:15 thd I have to rework the test now with a binary data type for storing the UTF-8 data.
13:15 davidnind[m] #info Making good progress on the wiki update (bug 23073)
13:15 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23073 normal, P5 - low, ---, td-koha-bugs, ASSIGNED , needs updating to a later version
13:15 thd I have to add an update to the bug report about binary data.
13:16 davidnind[m] thd: sounded like tricky problems to work out, glad that you are on the case!
13:16 thd Cheating with utf8mb4 in MySQL is not supported.
13:16 thd The problem is not really tricky.
13:17 davidnind[m] are we at the stage where we can work out when to migrate/swap things over, or is that still some time away?
13:17 thd It could be tricky if we pretended that copying everything correctly to MySQL was exactly the same as having it work in MySQL which it is not.
13:17 thd We are very close to being able to do one giant upgrade.
13:18 thd Or at least to be able to test one giant upgrade.
13:18 davidnind[m] Excellent!
13:18 wahanui darn tootin' it is.
13:19 davidnind[m] #info Wiki update progressing well, thanks hd for all the work
13:20 thd MediaWiki prefers binary data store in MySQL for more than merely avoiding the problem that basic utf8 in MySQL is less than the UTF-8 in the rest of the world.
13:20 davidnind[m] Any more questions on projects? Otherwise I'll go to the next topic.
13:21 inlibro joined #koha
13:21 davidnind[m] #topic What's been done so far
13:21 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 17 October 2019)
13:21 thd In MySQL you thus have utf8mb4 but MediaWiki only supports binary for proper UTF-8 in MediaWiki to date.
13:22 davidnind[m] Thanks everyone for the work that you've been doing
13:23 davidnind[m] Having specific areas assigned seems to be working well
13:23 lucyvh And thanks davidnind for merging requests so quickly as well
13:24 lucyvh Is anyone else finding problems with Preview when editing .rst files?
13:24 thd s/in MediaWiki/in MySQL/
13:24 davidnind[m] AndyBoze: last meeting we assigned sections to work throigh, with the aim of reviewing and then update any Taiga tasks
13:25 davidnind[m] if there is any specific section you are comfortable working through let me know
13:25 davidnind[m] Has anyone got anything else to add on what's been done so far?
13:26 AndyBoze Will do.
13:26 lucyvh No, will just picking off items on Taiga
13:27 davidnind[m] AndyBoze: I'm still getting that, so I think it is a combination of the size and images, haven't been able to find anythng on GitLab about why it happens (and sometimes it works - mainly for smaller files)
13:27 davidnind[m] Thanks lucyvh!
13:28 lucyvh Yes, smaller files are fine
13:29 lucyvh So extra useful that you are merging quickly davidnind - before I forget what i've done!
13:29 tcohen morning
13:30 davidnind[m] It's not just AndyBoze and I then - I'll continue looking to see if I can find out if it is a general bug with GutLab
13:31 davidnind[m] (that should be GitLab!)
13:31 davidnind[m] lucyvh: I haven't managed to have any merge conflicts yet (not sure how I would solve them if they happened)
13:32 davidnind[m] having finally got into a good workflow with keeping my git branches in line
13:33 davidnind[m] oleonard: hehe
13:33 davidnind[m] #topic Content development guidelines
13:33 Topic for #koha is now Content development guidelines (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 17 October 2019)
13:34 lukeG joined #koha
13:34 davidnind[m] I haven't added anything for this meeting, but if anyone has any style issues or things that are inconsistent and should be clarified let me know
13:35 davidnind[m] #topic Next steps
13:35 Topic for #koha is now Next steps (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 17 October 2019)
13:36 paul_p joined #koha
13:37 davidnind[m] As we are still trying to gte 19.05 things in the manual, the challenge will be the 19.11 release coming up very soon
13:38 davidnind[m] I'l work out what I need to do to create a branch for 19.11, but I haven't thought to much about it yet
13:38 davidnind[m] main thing I think is to continue on what we are doing with reviewing sections and closing off Taiga tasks
13:39 lucyvh If we think a Taiga task doesn't need anything adding to the manual are we OK to just close it?
13:39 davidnind[m] I'll start adding tasks for 19.11, but we'll probably won't have a 19.11 manual ready with the release
13:41 davidnind[m] lucyvh: that would be great, we added all the bugs (well caroline_catlady did!) just to make sure we checked for any changes
13:41 davidnind[m] so maybe jsut say in the Taiga task that no documentation changes are required
13:41 lucyvh Will do, thanks
13:43 davidnind[m] I will look at maybe doing a what's new summary for the 19.11 new features and significant enhancements so that there is something available on release
13:43 davidnind[m] #info davidnind to look at preparing a what's new in 19.11 summary
13:44 davidnind[m] #info davidnind to start adding taiga tasks for documentation changes required for 19.11 (documentation required tag added to bugs is really handy)
13:45 davidnind[m] anything else anyone would like to raise?
13:45 tuxayo !bang
13:45 AnnaBoten There is no hunt right now! You can start a hunt with the 'start' command
13:45 ashimema I've been trying to keep up with whats new in the release notes.. going through them semi-regularly and updating the BZ entries where I think we need them
13:45 gveranis joined #koha
13:45 ashimema so hopefully that won't be too honerous for you davidnind[m]
13:45 gveranis hi koha #
13:46 davidnind[m] ashimema++
13:46 davidnind[m] thanks ashimema!
13:46 davidnind[m] #topic Set time for next meeting
13:46 Topic for #koha is now Set time for next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 17 October 2019)
13:47 davidnind[m] deos anyone have any preferences, and does this time still wok okay for you AndyBoze and lucyvh?
13:48 AndyBoze Just checked calendar. Looks good for the next three weeks at least.
13:48 davidnind[m] the next general meeting is 13 November, so does 14 November 13:00 ITC work okay?
13:48 thd It will be an hour earlier in November at the same UTC for the northern hemisphere.
13:49 davidnind[m] daylight savings I assume...
13:49 thd Yes.
13:50 lucyvh Yes, works for me
13:51 thd UTC 13 in November would be 5 am in the US west coast.
13:52 davidnind[m] oleonard: I'll swap you for my 2:00am :)
13:52 thd 8 am on the East coast where I am.
13:52 oleonard davidnind[m]: Fair enough :D
13:53 thd 2 am is definitely better than 3 am :)
13:53 davidnind[m] #info Next meeting: 14 November 2019, 13:00 UTC
13:54 davidnind[m] thd: I'm nver sure whether I'm up late or up early :)
13:54 davidnind[m] #endmeeting
13:54 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
13:54 huginn Meeting ended Thu Oct 17 13:54:19 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
13:54 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-10-17-13.00.html
13:54 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-10-17-13.00.txt
13:54 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]17-13.00.log.html
13:54 davidnind[m] thanks everyone!
13:54 thd If I was still working well at 3 am I might have binary data tested.
13:54 lucyvh Thanks all
13:54 oleonard davidnind[m]++
13:55 thd s/binary data/binary storage/
13:55 davidnind[m] AndyBoze: I'm having a go to see how SourceTree works on Windows
13:55 davidnind[m] I'm not sure that I'm really prodcutive at 2am
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23812: Download icon is an upload icon <[…]4414087509daaf48b>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23826: Correction for missing "F" -> "OVERDUE" change <[…]d5e147fe15f72e2e0>
13:55 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23821: Remove new occurrence of create_helper_biblio <[…]ff126c3798473fcf3>
13:56 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23704: Typo in <[…]b88a6f8bd068b9295>
13:56 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23804: Correctly catch remote itemtype images <[…]0a7ec7b47be636ae1>
13:56 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23551: Fix AddRenewal call in circ/ <[…]e47a3946af2962afb>
13:56 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 8260: user rank order instead of absolute rank to set dropdowns on <[…]bebcc2a8212d7499b>
13:56 AndyBoze I use SourceTree, so that'd be great if it works for Koha documentation!
13:56 thd I have to do other work for the rest of the week and will be back to Koha early next week.
13:57 davidnind[m] I think it should, so will work it out and write it up, will be much easier I think if you can work in your local editor of choice!
13:57 davidnind[m] thd++
13:58 davidnind[m] night/morning etc everyone!
13:58 AndyBoze davidnind++
13:59 * thd tries to sleep more now for working too late through too few hours ago.
14:02 AndyBoze left #koha
14:04 calire left #koha
14:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23807: Unit tests <[…]41d6362bd878bc733>
14:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Add default authority type <[…]6992a64eba613b9d8>
14:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23807: Add Koha::Item->as_marc_field <[…]14b5894abf66c321f>
14:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Add missing fields <[…]987bf498acbe452b3>
14:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Add missing authority types <[…]5c74c3cf1a6f6322c>
14:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Add UNIMARC field 214 and its subfields <[…]cb3e09d941ad57198>
14:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - script <[…]82ece15b1807af42b>
14:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - translations <[…]7900ca7e9473796bd>
14:08 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (WORK) <[…]50f03b08e07ab3109>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (TU) <[…]d4294b591de0a8c9c>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (TM) <[…]de2597b9ccdafa8f7>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (SNG) <[…]1ef38c696c5719c5a>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (SNC) <[…]33493838411905204>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (SAUTTIT) <[…]f93bcaba9d7148cc1>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (PUB) <[…]0947ce4624ae6ba76>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (PERS) <[…]23e5e05d959396d96>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (PA) <[…]f37e1be9c931eff4c>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (NTWORK) <[…]f888d09d986aab267>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20434: Update UNIMARC framework - auth (NTEXP) <[…]f91db029def6d7e21>
14:09 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 23444: Terminology - Use library instead of branch <[…]4e896f930bace4cb2>
14:21 inlibro joined #koha
14:33 sophie_m joined #koha
14:34 oleonard joined #koha
14:37 * oleonard somehow lost the CSS changes for Bug 23791 and doesn't know how...
14:37 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23791 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Failed QA , Allow granular control of social networks enabled by SocialNetworks syspref
14:37 sev_q joined #koha
14:37 sev_q Hello #koha !
14:38 oleonard Hi sev_q
14:38 sev_q hi oleonard :)
14:38 caroline_catlady hello everyone!
14:41 caroline_catlady sorry I missed the meeting again davidnind[m] :( I had another training
14:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #463: STILL UNSTABLE in 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/463/
14:43 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #926: SUCCESS in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/926/
14:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #401: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/401/
14:53 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D10 build #32: STILL FAILING in 12 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D10/32/
15:02 laurence left #koha
15:12 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #464: STILL UNSTABLE in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/464/
15:14 reiveune bye
15:14 reiveune left #koha
15:21 inlibro joined #koha
15:40 ebegin joined #koha
15:51 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #927: SUCCESS in 57 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/927/
16:20 cait joined #koha
16:21 inlibro joined #koha
16:39 tuxayo !start
16:39 AnnaBoten The hunt starts now!
16:41 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
16:41 wahanui *click*
16:51 bag how do I shoot again?
16:51 bag !
16:59 ashimema !Bang
16:59 AnnaBoten \_x< ashimema: 1 (1070.96 seconds)
17:02 oleonard Did wahanui's gun misfire? Was it not loaded??
17:02 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
17:02 wahanui !bang
17:05 ebegin !bang
17:05 AnnaBoten \_x< ebegin: 1 (140.18 seconds)
17:10 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
17:10 wahanui oops, slipped over
17:13 bag !bang
17:13 AnnaBoten \_x< bag: 1 (160.62 seconds)
17:13 AnnaBoten [('ebegin', 1), ('bag', 1), ('ashimema', 1)]
17:13 AnnaBoten Best time: ebegin with 140.18 seconds
17:13 AnnaBoten ebegin has the lead for the week with 1 points.
17:14 Marie-Luce joined #koha
17:21 inlibro joined #koha
17:22 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
17:22 wahanui oops, slipped over
17:22 kidclamp !bang
17:22 AnnaBoten kidclamp, you missed the duck!
17:23 oleonard !bang
17:23 AnnaBoten \_x< oleonard: 1 (10.67 seconds)
17:23 kidclamp !bang
17:23 AnnaBoten kidclamp, you are reloading... (Reloading takes 5 seconds)
17:23 kidclamp !bang
17:23 AnnaBoten There was no duck! kidclamp: -1 (15.98 seconds)
17:23 kidclamp oleonard++
17:31 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
17:31 wahanui *click*
17:31 kidclamp !bang
17:31 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 0 (9.29 seconds)
17:35 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
17:35 wahanui *click*
17:35 kidclamp !bang
17:35 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 1 (15.49 seconds)
17:35 AnnaBoten [('oleonard', 1), ('kidclamp', 1)]
17:35 AnnaBoten Best time: kidclamp with 9.29 seconds (this is your new record in this channel! Your previous record was 350.12)
17:35 AnnaBoten oleonard took the lead for the week over ebegin with 1 points.
17:35 ashimema !bang
17:35 AnnaBoten There was no duck! ashimema: -1 (24.01 seconds)
17:38 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
17:38 wahanui !bang
17:38 kidclamp !bang
17:38 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 1 (6.96 seconds)
17:39 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
17:39 wahanui *click*
17:40 kidclamp !bang
17:40 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 2 (33.89 seconds)
17:40 kidclamp this is why i shouldn't keep this window on top
17:47 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
17:47 wahanui !bang
17:47 kidclamp !bang
17:47 AnnaBoten kidclamp, you missed the duck!
17:47 kidclamp !bang
17:47 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 3 (14.30 seconds)
17:47 AnnaBoten \o/ kidclamp: 3 ducks out of 3: perfect!!! +5 \o/
17:47 AnnaBoten Best time: kidclamp with 6.96 seconds (this is your new record in this channel! Your previous record was 9.29)
17:47 AnnaBoten kidclamp took the lead for the week over oleonard with 9 points.
17:55 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
17:55 wahanui !bang
18:02 oleonard !bang
18:02 AnnaBoten \_x< oleonard: 1 (417.20 seconds)
18:02 oleonard tcohen around?
18:03 tcohen I am
18:03 tcohen oleonard
18:03 wahanui oleonard is seeing some buggy stuff though
18:04 oleonard Hi tcohen, I'm tinkering with the holds API again and could use some help
18:05 tcohen shoot
18:05 oleonard I'm confused by the documentation here: api/v1/.html#op-post-holds--hold_id--suspension
18:05 oleonard Not sure what parameters the request should have
18:07 oleonard Is it just end_date?
18:08 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
18:08 wahanui *click*
18:08 oleonard !bang
18:08 AnnaBoten \_x< oleonard: 2 (7.33 seconds)
18:18 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
18:18 wahanui *click*
18:21 oleonard tcohen: I don't see how to use the API to set a hold suspension without a date
18:21 oleonard !bang
18:21 AnnaBoten \_x< oleonard: 3 (177.65 seconds)
18:21 AnnaBoten \o/ oleonard: 3 ducks out of 3: perfect!!! +5 \o/
18:21 AnnaBoten Best time: oleonard with 7.33 seconds
18:21 AnnaBoten oleonard took the lead for the week over kidclamp with 9 points.
18:22 inlibro joined #koha
18:22 tcohen oleonard: you can send a JSON with { "end_date": "2019..." }
18:22 tcohen or just an empty request body
18:22 tcohen the parameter is optional
18:23 tcohen if it fails for you, you could try sending {}
18:23 tcohen an empty object
18:23 tcohen but empty body should be the way to go
18:26 davidnind[m] caroline_catlady: no problem, will post a summary of the meeting to the list when I get a chance!
18:26 oleonard Thanks tcohen
18:27 tcohen for removing the suspension (a.k.a. resuming) it would be a DELETE with no request body
18:30 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
18:30 wahanui oops, slipped over
18:30 oleonard holds.js uses svc/hold, and I'm testing replacing that with an api call
18:30 oleonard !bang
18:30 AnnaBoten \_x< oleonard: 1 (25.76 seconds)
18:31 oleonard By the way tcohen the changes made in Bug 22922 suggest some updates for the holds api
18:31 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22922 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Signed Off , Allow to modify hold and hold expiration date in staff
18:31 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
18:31 wahanui oops, slipped over
18:31 oleonard !bang
18:31 AnnaBoten \_x< oleonard: 2 (8.00 seconds)
18:37 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
18:37 wahanui oops, slipped over
18:37 kidclamp !bang
18:37 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 1 (5.90 seconds)
18:37 AnnaBoten [('oleonard', 2), ('kidclamp', 1)]
18:37 AnnaBoten Best time: kidclamp with 5.90 seconds (this is your new record in this channel! Your previous record was 6.96)
18:39 lukeG joined #koha
18:41 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
18:41 wahanui oops, slipped over
18:42 kidclamp !bang
18:42 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 1 (8.81 seconds)
18:47 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
18:47 wahanui !bang
18:48 kidclamp !bang
18:48 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 2 (105.16 seconds)
18:56 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
18:56 wahanui *click*
18:57 oleonard !bang
18:57 AnnaBoten \_x< oleonard: 1 (29.75 seconds)
18:57 AnnaBoten [('kidclamp', 2), ('oleonard', 1)]
18:57 AnnaBoten Best time: kidclamp with 8.81 seconds
19:00 * oleonard hangs up his gun and goes home
19:00 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:00 wahanui !bang
19:01 ashimema !bang
19:01 AnnaBoten \_x< ashimema: 1 (55.32 seconds)
19:03 liliputech_asu next duck next duck :D
19:04 aleisha joined #koha
19:08 ashimema \_©< quack!
19:09 kidclamp Nice try
19:10 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:10 wahanui !bang
19:10 kidclamp !bang
19:10 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 1 (10.66 seconds)
19:16 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:16 wahanui oops, slipped over
19:16 ashimema !bang
19:16 AnnaBoten ashimema, you missed the duck!
19:16 ashimema Lol
19:17 ashimema Didn't work week with the last on my phone and via
19:17 ashimema Laaaag
19:17 kidclamp !bang
19:17 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 2 (88.68 seconds)
19:17 AnnaBoten [('kidclamp', 2), ('ashimema', 1)]
19:17 AnnaBoten Best time: kidclamp with 10.66 seconds
19:17 AnnaBoten kidclamp took the lead for the week over oleonard with 14 points.
19:18 kidclamp Irccloud works nicely
19:21 corilynn can someone help me with the *why* behind Bug 23736 ? It works for Z.39 servers, but not for the local catalog? is there a configuration I need to set?
19:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #182: SUCCESS in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/182/
19:21 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23736 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Advanced Editor: Search by Control Number not working
19:22 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #183: SUCCESS in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/183/
19:22 inlibro joined #koha
19:23 kathryn joined #koha
19:26 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:26 wahanui oops, slipped over
19:27 kidclamp !bang
19:27 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 1 (25.17 seconds)
19:29 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:29 wahanui *click*
19:31 lukeG1 joined #koha
19:31 ashimema !bang
19:31 AnnaBoten \_x< ashimema: 1 (130.04 seconds)
19:34 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:34 wahanui !bang
19:34 ashimema !bang
19:34 AnnaBoten \_x< ashimema: 2 (24.82 seconds)
19:34 AnnaBoten [('ashimema', 2), ('kidclamp', 1)]
19:35 AnnaBoten Best time: ashimema with 24.82 seconds (this is your new record in this channel! Your previous record was 55.32)
19:36 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:36 wahanui !bang
19:36 kidclamp !bang
19:36 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 1 (21.78 seconds)
19:36 ashimema !bang
19:36 AnnaBoten There was no duck! ashimema: -1 (30.46 seconds)
19:37 ashimema Wow.. those messages came out of order and everything.. you shit before I saw the duck there.. haha
19:37 * ashimema should stop procrastinating now
19:38 caroline_catlady I never remember the holds_queue is built on what. Other than the cron, what do I need to set up?
19:38 caroline_catlady I looked at StaticHoldsQueueWeight
19:39 caroline_catlady the build_holds_queue script is not very verbose...
19:39 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:39 wahanui *click*
19:40 ashimema !bang
19:40 AnnaBoten \_x< ashimema: 0 (59.24 seconds)
19:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #176: SUCCESS in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/176/
19:43 CrispyBran joined #koha
19:46 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
19:46 wahanui oops, slipped over
19:47 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #183: SUCCESS in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/183/
19:47 CrispyBran joined #koha
19:48 CrispyBran https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ses_on_the_detail.pl_page_for_staff
19:49 CrispyBran https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ions_More_Visible
19:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #184: SUCCESS in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/184/
20:05 andreashm joined #koha
20:08 hayley joined #koha
20:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #184: UNSTABLE in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/184/
20:17 cait @laer tell lukeG1 please check my comment on bug 23605
20:17 huginn cait: downloading the Perl source
20:17 lukeG1 hi cait
20:17 lukeG1 should i revert 23605?
20:18 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #185: UNSTABLE in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/185/
20:18 cait it seems small... but i think it might be nicer?
20:19 lukeG1 will do!
20:21 cait thank you :)
20:22 inlibro joined #koha
20:28 khall_ joined #koha
20:29 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #177: UNSTABLE in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/177/
20:31 ashimema !bang
20:31 AnnaBoten \_x< ashimema: 1 (2675.18 seconds)
20:31 AnnaBoten [('kidclamp', 1), ('ashimema', 1)]
20:31 AnnaBoten Best time: kidclamp with 21.78 seconds
20:32 ashimema Bug 23605
20:32 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23605 trivial, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Pushed to oldstable , Terminology: Branches limitations should be libraries limitations
20:35 ashimema Yeah, that one shutoff probably have been marked enhancement
20:37 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
20:37 wahanui !bang
20:38 kidclamp !bang
20:38 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 1 (17.36 seconds)
20:38 ashimema Mwah, mwah, mwah
20:39 khall joined #koha
20:40 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #185: STILL UNSTABLE in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/185/
20:43 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
20:43 wahanui !bang
20:43 liliputech_asu !bang
20:43 AnnaBoten \_x< liliputech_asu: 1 (5.02 seconds)
20:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #186: STILL UNSTABLE in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/186/
20:51 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
20:51 wahanui oops, slipped over
21:01 ashimema !bang
21:01 AnnaBoten \_x< ashimema: 1 (650.17 seconds)
21:01 AnnaBoten [('liliputech_asu', 1), ('kidclamp', 1), ('ashimema', 1)]
21:01 AnnaBoten Best time: liliputech_asu with 5.02 seconds
21:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #186: STILL UNSTABLE in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/186/
21:11 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
21:11 wahanui *click*
21:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #187: STILL UNSTABLE in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/187/
21:15 bag !bang
21:15 AnnaBoten bag, you missed the duck!
21:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #178: STILL UNSTABLE in 49 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/178/
21:22 inlibro joined #koha
21:32 bag lukeG1:   HI THERE
21:32 wahanui bonjour, bag
21:32 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
21:32 wahanui Congratulations!
21:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #187: FIXED in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/187/
21:42 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
21:42 wahanui Congratulations!
21:42 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #188: FIXED in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/188/
21:46 hayleymapley_ joined #koha
21:52 hayleymapley__ joined #koha
22:01 lukeG joined #koha
22:08 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
22:08 wahanui Congratulations!
22:08 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #179: FIXED in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/179/
22:17 kidclamp !bang
22:17 AnnaBoten \_x< kidclamp: 1 (3958.11 seconds)
22:21 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
22:21 wahanui !bang
22:22 inlibro joined #koha
22:26 bag !bang
22:26 AnnaBoten \_x< bag: 1 (324.69 seconds)
22:34 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
22:34 wahanui !bang
22:34 hayleymapley__ left #koha
22:36 bag !bang
22:36 AnnaBoten \_x< bag: 2 (106.56 seconds)
22:36 AnnaBoten [('bag', 2), ('kidclamp', 1)]
22:36 AnnaBoten Best time: bag with 106.56 seconds
22:36 AnnaBoten Longest time: kidclamp with 3958.11 seconds (this is your new longest time in this channel! Your previous longest time was 385.29)
22:39 caroline_catlady joined #koha
22:43 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
22:43 wahanui *click*
22:47 corilynn !bang
22:47 AnnaBoten \_x< corilynn: 1 (266.84 seconds)
22:54 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
22:54 wahanui oops, slipped over
22:54 corilynn !bang
22:54 AnnaBoten \_x< corilynn: 2 (9.33 seconds)
22:59 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
22:59 wahanui oops, slipped over
23:01 ashimema !bang
23:01 AnnaBoten \_x< ashimema: 1 (111.90 seconds)
23:01 AnnaBoten [('corilynn', 2), ('ashimema', 1)]
23:01 AnnaBoten Best time: corilynn with 9.33 seconds
23:02 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #189: SUCCESS in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D9/189/
23:06 CrispyBran you guys quack me up
23:08 CrispyBran ...\_o< whoops!
23:10 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
23:10 wahanui oops, slipped over
23:10 CrispyBran !bang
23:10 AnnaBoten \_x< CrispyBran: 1 (10.00 seconds)
23:11 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #180: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.11_U18/180/
23:13 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #188: SUCCESS in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_D8/188/
23:17 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
23:17 wahanui *click*
23:17 CrispyBran !bang
23:17 AnnaBoten \_x< CrispyBran: 2 (6.74 seconds)
23:22 inlibro joined #koha
23:26 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
23:26 wahanui oops, slipped over
23:27 CrispyBran !bang
23:27 AnnaBoten \_x< CrispyBran: 3 (80.15 seconds)
23:27 AnnaBoten \o/ CrispyBran: 3 ducks out of 3: perfect!!! +5 \o/
23:27 AnnaBoten Best time: CrispyBran with 6.74 seconds
23:37 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
23:37 wahanui *click*
23:44 corilynn !bang
23:44 AnnaBoten \_x< corilynn: 1 (455.69 seconds)
23:53 AnnaBoten \_o< quack!
23:53 wahanui oops, slipped over
23:53 corilynn !bang
23:53 AnnaBoten corilynn, you missed the duck!
23:53 corilynn !bang
23:53 AnnaBoten corilynn, you missed the duck!

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary