IRC log for #koha, 2019-06-24

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:18 inlibro joined #koha
00:52 khall_ joined #koha
01:19 inlibro joined #koha
01:33 dpk__ joined #koha
02:19 inlibro joined #koha
03:19 inlibro joined #koha
03:52 cait joined #koha
04:19 inlibro joined #koha
04:55 saa joined #koha
05:19 dpk__ joined #koha
05:19 cait joined #koha
05:19 inlibro joined #koha
05:31 mtj joined #koha
05:32 ribasushi joined #koha
05:44 dj joined #koha
05:45 calire joined #koha
05:49 irma joined #koha
05:59 calire left #koha
06:00 sophie_m joined #koha
06:02 calire joined #koha
06:08 alohalog` joined #koha
06:09 JesseM joined #koha
06:11 lavamind_ joined #koha
06:11 deb-CSPL joined #koha
06:11 tcohen joined #koha
06:12 eythian joined #koha
06:14 bag joined #koha
06:19 inlibro joined #koha
06:29 aleisha joined #koha
06:35 reiveune joined #koha
06:35 reiveune hello
06:35 wahanui niihau, reiveune
06:38 AndrewIsh joined #koha
06:40 laurence joined #koha
06:57 paul_p joined #koha
07:01 alex_a joined #koha
07:02 alex_a Bonjour
07:04 alexbuckley joined #koha
07:06 cait joined #koha
07:11 kohaputti joined #koha
07:20 inlibro joined #koha
07:42 paul_p joined #koha
08:03 ashimema mornin' #koha
08:04 cait morning ashimema
08:17 cait hm, is someone using the tree thing for authorities?
08:17 cait we are trying to activate, but it won't show as it should
08:18 cait was expecting this: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]ment.cgi?id=12097
08:18 cait but i can't get it to show more than 1 level... so it's useless
08:19 cait bug 8523
08:19 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8523 normal, P5 - low, ---, jcamins, CLOSED FIXED, Authority hierarchies only support UNIMARC
08:20 inlibro joined #koha
08:21 davidnind joined #koha
08:24 ram joined #koha
08:26 liliputech_asu morning koha :)
08:46 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
08:46 wahanui Congratulations!
08:46 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #295: FIXED in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/295/
08:59 greenjimll joined #koha
09:08 paul_p joined #koha
09:20 inlibro joined #koha
09:38 alex_a_ joined #koha
09:56 khall joined #koha
10:04 khall joined #koha
10:20 inlibro joined #koha
10:28 alex_a_ Is there a new method to install plugins since bug 21073 ?
10:28 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=21073 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Pushed to Master , Improve plugin performance
10:28 ashimema should install the same alex_a_
10:29 alex_a_ ashimema, the same what ?
10:36 alex_a_ So, reading the code, it seems that we can install plugin only via upload now ...
10:36 alex_a_ Is it the expected behavior ?
10:40 laurence joined #koha
10:42 alex_a_ tcohen around ?
10:44 cait how did you install before? commandline?
10:47 alex_a_ cait, yes
10:47 alex_a_ Just put the plugin in the plugins dir and refresh
10:48 ashimema yeah.. well..
10:48 alex_a_ That time is over ...
10:48 ashimema the expectation was that you installed the expected way.. via gui
10:49 ashimema it was already the case the 'install', 'update' and 'uninstall' routines wouldn't run if you just added it to the directory..
10:49 alex_a_ That means to grant Koha to write in plugins dir
10:49 ashimema it wouldn't be hard to have a commandline script call the ->getPlugins routine though.
10:49 alex_a_ And, at Biblibre, we don't do that
10:50 alex_a_ ashimema, script created yet :)
10:50 alex_a_ But it could be best to have this feature in Koha staff
10:50 alex_a_ List all uninstalled plugin => Install
10:50 ashimema I'd support that for a quick OS/QA and push
10:51 ashimema all it needs to do is call `Koha::Plugins::InstallPlugins()`
10:51 alex_a_ Yep
10:51 ashimema hmm
10:51 ashimema not sure about having such a button in the UI..
10:52 ashimema for the end users 'installing' a plugin is already handled by the install process
10:53 ashimema if you're going to have lots of plugins installed in the background I would install them properly in the commandline and just set the disabled flag if you want staff users to be able to enabled/disable them
10:53 ashimema which is in effect what I think you're asking for
10:55 ashimema I still like the idea of plugin white/blacklists in the config so suppliers can vet what plugins customers may use
10:55 ashimema that's another one that would get my support for a quick SO/QA/Push process
11:01 alex_a_ ashimema, let's cut the pear in half and get the command line script in master. What about that ?
11:02 ashimema go for it :)
11:03 ashimema do you already have anything written or would you like me to quickly code something up for you to SO?
11:04 alex_a_ #!/usr/bin/perl
11:04 alex_a_ use Modern::Perl;
11:04 alex_a_ use Koha::Plugins;
11:04 alex_a_ Koha::Plugins->new()->InstallPlugins();
11:04 alex_a_ :)
11:04 ashimema that's pretty much it..
11:04 alex_a_ Just missing the licence
11:04 alex_a_ lol
11:04 ashimema though I was going to add the use of the Koha::Script basecalss
11:05 ashimema just in case we ever want to record the env of how the plugin was installed (and to keep us consistent)
11:05 * ashimema quickly writes a bug
11:05 davidnind left #koha
11:06 alex_a_ ashimema++
11:06 alex_a_ Will SO or QA
11:19 kidclamp joined #koha
11:20 inlibro joined #koha
11:28 ashimema will shout when ready.. seems InstallPlugins doesn't return as I expected so I'm doing some quick investigation
11:30 oleonard joined #koha
11:31 oleonard Hi all
11:38 fridolin joined #koha
11:38 fridolin hi
11:38 wahanui hi, fridolin
12:04 alex_a joined #koha
12:20 inlibro joined #koha
12:24 JesseM_ joined #koha
12:35 ashimema bug 23191 alex_a_
12:35 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23191 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, Needs Signoff , Administrators should be able to install plugins from the command line
12:35 ashimema feel free to golf it
12:35 ashimema I reckon we can get that in and then add further functionlity easily enough.. like it would be nice to be able to just feed it the kpz file and have it do the rest for us
12:36 liliputech_asu ashimema: hi, I'm very intersted by the discussion :)
12:37 ashimema :)
12:37 liliputech_asu in my opinion it is crucial to keep the ability to just cp or git clone a plugin repo and be able to install it from there, also keeping the versionnning!
12:38 mtompset joined #koha
12:38 mtompset Greetings, #koha.
12:39 ashimema that's what this script effectively does ;)
12:40 liliputech_asu ashimema: \o/
12:40 ashimema locally testing it, it works well
12:41 ashimema but it may be good to have some wider testing beyond the default config.. like with multiple plugin_dirs defined
12:41 paul_p joined #koha
12:42 ashimema feel free to test and SO it..
12:42 ashimema then alex_a_ can jump on QA :)
12:42 liliputech_asu ashimema: oki, can't do this just now but I'll subscribe to the bug and test it :)
12:42 liliputech_asu subscribed :)
13:03 mtompset @seen kidclamp
13:03 huginn` mtompset: kidclamp was last seen in #koha 3 days, 18 hours, 6 minutes, and 32 seconds ago: <kidclamp> byee
13:03 mtompset Greetings, ashimema liliputech_asu
13:04 mtompset Does anyone know why commit 03c03ed8cdb94cda4cfd661e3b04f97cb36d8dc4 was reverted?
13:05 oleonard Did you read the bug report mtompset? Bug 15253
13:05 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15253 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Failed QA , Add Koha::Logger based logging for SIP2
13:06 ashimema looks like it broke loads of tests
13:08 mtompset Because I was noticing a "Patch Doesn't Apply" on bug 16509
13:08 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16509 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, olli-antti.kivilahti, Patch doesn't apply , Koha::Logger dies when log4perl.conf has FileAppender files with different owners, also compatibility with logrotate
13:09 mtompset And a tiny piece of that was in that patch.
13:09 mtompset I don't think that tiny piece would break anything.
13:09 KotH joined #koha
13:09 KotH a wonderful good afternoon
13:10 KotH may I ask, what the right way to add a multi-volume book is?
13:10 mtompset good day (24 hour period)
13:10 ashimema feel free to grab the relevant bit and submit it as a patch..
13:11 ashimema I'm not sure I'm close enough to it to grab it myself
13:11 ashimema the use of Koha::Logger in SIP actualyl broke allot of things when I got colin_c to check it.
13:12 ashimema I think SIP needs a general tidy up before we can shoe horn in Koha::Logger there personally
13:12 KotH or more precisely: should I give each volume a seperate item with seperate barcode, or shall i treat them as one item?
13:12 ashimema that's a "fun" question KotH
13:12 ashimema the answer really is... it depends..
13:13 KotH hmm..
13:13 KotH on what does it depend?
13:13 ashimema https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]rt_Bibliographics has a bunch of info.. I think it's mostly up to date
13:13 ashimema well.. it's often down to an individual organisations catalogueing policy really
13:13 KotH cool... thanks. somehow missed that in my search
13:14 KotH well.. in this case, organisation == me
13:14 KotH so i can set my own policies :)
13:14 JesseM joined #koha
13:16 ashimema so there's two questions you want to ask yourself.. how you want to lend such things and how you want them to display in the catalogue in search and things
13:17 ashimema those pages are mostly about the biblio level.. i.e. marc21 catalogueing standards and how well (or not well as may be the case) koha supports them
13:17 mtompset ashimema, I updated the patch and set it to needs sign off.
13:18 mtompset Don't know how to test it, so I'll leave it for someone else. :)
13:18 ashimema adding items to those bib records is then down to how you want to lend..:)
13:18 ashimema good luck.. it's a place I've gon before and now forgotten all about again.
13:19 KotH ashimema: lol
13:19 KotH ashimema: thanks
13:19 KotH ashimema: it just looks like a lot of overkill... but then, using koha for my personal books can be seen as overkill :)
13:20 ashimema hehe
13:20 ashimema good learning process though right ;)
13:20 ashimema hehe
13:20 oleonard KotH: I would think the only reason to catalog volumes separately in your case is if the volumes might end up separated
13:21 inlibro joined #koha
13:21 KotH yes. definitely! but i whish there were more documents for the layman, who does not have a librarian degree
13:21 KotH oleonard: which they might, in my case
13:21 KotH oleonard: i mostly use koha to keep track on where i have which book
13:23 KotH btw: while we are at learning stuff: what is the purpose of the call number?
13:23 oleonard The call number is typically a physical label which helps identify books and where they belong.
13:23 KotH how is that different from the barcode?
13:23 oleonard It's like the item's physical address on the shelf.
13:24 KotH ah.. ok. that makes sense
13:24 KotH that also explains how koha can automagically asign a number :)
13:24 oleonard In a lot of cases call number isn't unique
13:27 mtompset oleonard, does yarn build work on a kohadevbox?
13:27 oleonard It should
13:27 mtompset I'm having difficulty... let me recheck my config and start from scratch
13:28 oleonard https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_and_staff_client
13:29 tcohen morning all
13:30 ashimema if I remember correctly, although you have yarn installed on kohadevbox, it hasn't run 'yarn install' for you yet.. so you need to run that before you can run the 'yarm build' commands
13:30 ashimema I might be wrong though
13:30 ashimema it's certainly the case for koha-testing-docker
13:30 ashimema not that that's a problem.. one just need to know ;)
13:32 mtompset oleonard++ # Thanks for the link.
13:32 mtompset ashimema, correct.
13:32 mtompset Hadn't run yarn install
13:32 khall joined #koha
13:32 ashimema :)
13:32 wizzycray joined #koha
13:32 * ashimema got caught by it the other day
13:33 mtompset I've never used yarn before.
13:33 mtompset Just wanted to sign off an important bug.
13:34 mtompset Greetings, tcohen
13:34 mtompset Greetings, oleonard wizzycray khall KotH
13:35 mtompset My forgetful memory in polite greeting proves my humanity. Sorry, wahanui
13:35 wahanui mtompset: huh?
13:36 KotH mtompset: greetings fellow droid
13:36 KotH .o0(MARC is confusing)
13:37 oleonard KotH: FYI nobody likes MARC, including librarians
13:38 KotH oleonard: how about inventing something new?
13:38 oleonard Folks are trying
13:38 KotH oh?
13:38 KotH where can i read more on this?
13:38 KotH and when will koha support it? :-D
13:39 oleonard Some have come up with a new "modern" standard, RDA, which is like MARC but worse XD
13:39 KotH lol
13:44 mtompset oleonard, where are the 'yarn build' results built?
13:44 oleonard staff-global.css in the staff client, opac.css in the OPAC
13:45 ashimema if there are differences git will spot changes in.. what he said
13:45 hizzycray joined #koha
13:51 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23034: (RM follow-up) Consistent coding style <[…]4879e083972e20492>
13:51 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23115: Compiled CSS <[…]d5b0e7a4f04148a55>
13:52 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23115: (QA follow-up) Address QA tools complaints <[…]57b2b4e68d0336016>
13:52 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23115: (follow-up) Move switches to a TT block <[…]709a48c3f426f90ac>
13:52 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23098: Reword success message of KOC upload process <[…]b1a8bead1a6e62bde>
13:52 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23115: Tweak display of totals on 'Fines and charges' page <[…]6335d4fe7f38de7b4>
13:52 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23106: Tweak display of totals on payment page <[…]da46e7354d8fea69d>
13:52 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22944: remove obsolete unit test <[…]64bcba13b45b3725a>
13:52 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23034: Remove uninitialized value warning in Mana KB settings <[…]6c201f5e82d01059c>
13:52 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22944: avoid AnonymousPatron in search_patrons_to_anonymise <[…]6e5fca8c9a0e8326c>
13:52 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22944: change unit tests <[…]e239ec8779d62655c>
14:20 wizzycray joined #koha
14:21 inlibro joined #koha
14:23 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #783: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/783/
14:29 * kidclamp waves
14:29 KotH ashimema: looks like just setting serial enumeration field in the item form does what i want it to do
14:30 oleonard Hi kidclamp
14:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #280: SUCCESS in 37 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/280/
14:34 mtompset @seen tcohen
14:34 huginn` mtompset: tcohen was last seen in #koha 1 hour, 4 minutes, and 27 seconds ago: <tcohen> morning all
14:34 mtompset You still here, tcohen?
14:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #296: SUCCESS in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/296/
14:36 mtompset Quick question for the channel. Would you ever set a password in a cron job?
14:38 tcohen I am, mtompset
14:39 tcohen shoot
14:40 calire left #koha
14:40 hizzycray joined #koha
14:42 cait mtompset: ?
14:42 cait asking... and already have to leave
14:42 cait talk to you all tomorrow :)
14:45 ashimema oleonard about still?
14:45 cait left #koha
14:46 * oleonard stares blankly into the four remaining hours of his work day
14:47 ashimema sorry I just kicked out bug 5287 ... afraid is no longer applies (I think I recently pushed another of your bugs that tidies the indenting)
14:47 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5287 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Patch doesn't apply , Add floating toolbar to search results in OPAC
14:47 ashimema any chance of a rebase pretty please
14:47 oleonard Of course
14:47 mtompset tcohen, sorry... just curious about the need for Koha::Script in
14:47 ashimema hold off for 30s whilst I push master ;)
14:48 ashimema just in case anything else touches it.. I don't think it should
14:49 * mtompset smirks.
14:49 ashimema mtompset there's a Koha::Script discussion scheduled for the dev meeting
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22935: Compiled CSS <[…]a62d6bf2572aca0a2>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22509: (RM follow-up) Add use of Koha::Script base class <[…]14e3b6aae635ce7cf>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22888: Compiled CSS <[…]7dd91f90c76c6ca1b>
14:49 ashimema oleonard all pushed and up to date
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22935: Improve style of Bootstrap pagination <[…]a40d006dd8c1109b8>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22509: Clarify with an example the usage of --unless-exists <[…]42759798ae14c9755>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22509: Add more POD and fix --where <[…]f5a679ea58f6a0f4e>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22509: Fix POD error <[…]1ce6ab06e46d44395>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22862: (QA follow-up) Make regexes match <[…]3f977f10c522b86c5>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21588: Add expand/collapse all links to the "Acquisition details" subscriptions <[…]b9968dc1f4b25c07c>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22888: Use DataTables for Koha news table filtering <[…]25944179e2c087785>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22862: Normalize SMS messaging numbers before validating them <[…]cd401b7759630ac4d>
14:49 mtompset when is the dev meeting?
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22509: Add the --unless-exists option to the script <[…]81d953ae1c4c12963>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22509: Add new script to add MARC fields with date formatted stringsto bib records <[…]23cce4419aee6314b>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 20292: Filter/censor info sent via SIP <[…]cc451662438114c12>
14:49 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 15704: Split up Zebra indexing of RDA 264 information <[…]bf07f07cb2c94e756>
14:49 oleonard next meeting?
14:49 wahanui i heard next meeting was https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
14:49 ashimema wednesday evening (bst evening)
14:50 mtompset oleonard++
14:51 ashimema the short of it mtompset was that we introduced Koha::Script as a sort of base class for all scripts.. all it currently does is set the environment so actionlogs and things work cleanly
14:52 ashimema what would be nice is to start using it for more.. like there's a bunch of patterns in our scripts like using GetOpt::Long and pod2help or whatever.. we could move some of those imports into the base class
14:52 mtompset Nice idea.
14:53 mtompset Okay, if there is that move to clean up the common stuff into that, then it makes sense. Otherwise, set_password is only ever run from a command-line, as far as I know.
14:54 mtompset BTW, I just set the password on a patron that doesn't have a user id.
14:54 mtompset I think the set_password script needs a little more validation. ;)
14:54 ashimema hehe
14:54 alex_a_ joined #koha
14:59 AndrewIsh joined #koha
15:04 mtompset @seen paxed
15:04 huginn` mtompset: paxed was last seen in #koha 4 days, 3 hours, 41 minutes, and 21 seconds ago: <paxed> ashimema: meaning someone will have to make a decision on when to update and/or pick the packages?
15:04 mtompset Are you around, paxed?
15:04 paxed yes?
15:11 paxed mtompset: what's up?
15:13 mtompset Sorry... got distracted...
15:14 mtompset bug 12297... how to test?
15:14 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12297 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, pasi.kallinen, Needs Signoff , Waitingreserves code duplication
15:16 paxed mtompset: ah. i'll look at it tomorrow or wednesday
15:17 ashimema Joubu around yet?
15:18 Joubu yep
15:18 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #784: SUCCESS in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/784/
15:18 ashimema did you say you had a script to regenerate for bug 23152?
15:18 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23152 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Passed QA , koha_object[s]_class methods must be implemented when needed
15:19 ashimema it's next on my 'to push' hitlist
15:19 ashimema I can either run that.. or apply the patch, run the builder test script and fix the couple of cases it'll throw as an RM followup
15:19 ashimema or rather.. have you run that and throw an updated patch up for me
15:20 Joubu the patch applies ok here
15:21 inlibro joined #koha
15:21 ashimema it'll apply fine.. but there's a couple of new classes that are missed
15:21 ashimema I'm happy to sort it here as an RM followup
15:21 ashimema just thought I'd give you the option ;)
15:22 Joubu ok, trying to remember where I wrote that
15:22 fridolin left #koha
15:25 Joubu nope, I think I removed it
15:26 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #281: SUCCESS in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/281/
15:27 Joubu ho yes I remembered now, I wrote the stuff in TestBuilder.t, so checked it out when it was done, it's lost :)
15:35 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #297: SUCCESS in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/297/
15:35 ashimema haha
15:35 ashimema no worries
15:35 ashimema TestBuilder.t is what will highlight the issue to me... so I'll just apply, run the tests.. fix the failure as an RM followup and push the set
15:35 ashimema all good
15:36 wizzycray joined #koha
15:50 laurence left #koha
15:54 kidclamp acquisitions in the house?
15:55 kidclamp quesiton about shippping costs
15:55 ashimema erm.. not sure I'll be much help but can try
15:56 khall joined #koha
15:57 kidclamp on acq-home  we split shipment between ordered and spent
15:57 kidclamp but on we add all shipment costs and have none on
15:58 ashimema lol
15:59 ashimema that feels wrong somehow
16:02 kidclamp but which is the right answer?
16:03 ashimema good question
16:04 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23152: (RM follow-up) Add handling for Koha::Plugin::Methods <[…]1650be6ea7dbafa30>
16:04 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23146: (QA follow-up) Make sure we use the absolute path <[…]f3ec282a65a8ae1f6>
16:04 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23159: Add comments to <[…]4ac16c0c30586e71d>
16:04 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23154: Add pagination to /api/v1/checkouts <[…]1b928537e7fe33fd0>
16:04 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23152: Implement koha_object[s]_class when needed <[…]ff20f28e71353c351>
16:04 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23152: Add tests <[…]1a0f217adcc429e6a>
16:04 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23146: Add support for Basic auth on the OAuth2 token endpoint <[…]3a5bebf322da34925>
16:04 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23146: Unit tests <[…]cadc859f1fe7bb5b3>
16:04 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23159: Reindent <[…]5adcac587f2dde85c>
16:05 ashimema Thanks Owen :)
16:09 oleonard What do y'all think of this?[…]?p=15613925166572
16:13 kidclamp does that only appear on a 'biblionumber' column?
16:13 oleonard It would appear if there were either a biblionumber or itemnumber column in report results
16:14 kidclamp I like it
16:14 kidclamp I have been wanting that
16:15 kidclamp we should probably have a syspref somewhere listing the columns that we can show it on - so that german libraries don't have to use 'biblionumber' but can use 'einnumberenthatsonthebookinthedb'
16:15 oleonard Do you think the menu placement is better than having the buttons embedded in the table headers?
16:15 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23109: DBRev <[…]185379ddf1b8ff4ad>
16:15 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 5287: Compiled CSS <[…]4a6bada80ba6ef055>
16:15 kidclamp or wahtever compound word they prefer for biblionumber
16:15 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23158: Make the assignment statement more readable <[…]8bf393a20d1013458>
16:15 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23109: (follow-up) fix typo in upgrade script <[…]565ef67ecd1babcb7>
16:15 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23158: keep on-site checkout info when using itemBarcodeFallbackSearch <[…]54b9572a855acf317>
16:15 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23109: Improve description of staffaccess permission <[…]57191ef7855163c28>
16:15 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 5287: Add floating toolbar to search results in OPAC <[…]c1c2c7db30d2686ff>
16:15 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 5287: (QA follow-up) update deprecated button <[…]7841560abc01db239>
16:17 oleonard kidclamp: Do you think the menu placement is better than having the buttons embedded in the table headers?
16:17 wahanui i already had it that way, oleonard.
16:17 kidclamp yeah, I tihnk having it at the top is nice
16:19 cait joined #koha
16:21 inlibro joined #koha
16:23 oleonard cait, what do you think?[…]?p=15613925166572
16:24 cait ah it only works for visible?
16:24 cait I didn't know that
16:24 cait good info :)
16:24 cait i am wondering if we should move it into the toolbar maybe then?
16:25 cait batch modify for the utton label doesn't seem to fit for so many actions
16:25 Vero joined #koha
16:25 Vero hi
16:25 cait sorry, my mind i s a bit over the place today
16:26 oleonard "Batch operations with 20 visible records" ?
16:26 Vero which file is modified to remove the password field in koha for the user, thanks
16:26 Vero for login
16:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #785: UNSTABLE in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/785/
16:39 reiveune bye
16:39 reiveune left #koha
16:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #282: UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/282/
16:42 khall joined #koha
16:44 oleonard Oh shoot you can't jump straight to batch record modification because you have to choose a modification template first :(
16:48 * oleonard tries to get around that
16:49 cait oleonard: maybe?
16:50 cait the german translation will be interesting anyway :)
16:50 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #298: UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/298/
16:50 cait can we work around the 'visible' part?
16:50 cait i had the impression it wokred on the result set
16:51 cait but i was probably wrong
16:51 oleonard No
16:51 oleonard Only visible items. The current implementation puts that information into a tooltip
16:51 cait ah boo :)
16:52 oleonard Yeah limiting it to visible items doesn't make sense, but the functionality is being done all in-template
16:52 oleonard I'm extending that but it still could be better
17:07 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #786: STILL UNSTABLE in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/786/
17:08 dpk__ joined #koha
17:08 amoyano joined #koha
17:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #283: STILL UNSTABLE in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/283/
17:20 ashimema Grr
17:21 inlibro joined #koha
17:24 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23152: (RM follow-up) Correct pluralisation of Koha::Libraries <[…]4fb7f70fd6b0f069e>
17:32 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #299: STILL UNSTABLE in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/299/
17:34 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 23109: (RM follow-up) Correction to typo in DBRev <[…]80ef27fe8e63efa23>
17:51 khall joined #koha
17:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #787: STILL UNSTABLE in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/787/
18:01 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #284: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/284/
18:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #300: STILL UNSTABLE in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/300/
18:21 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #788: STILL UNSTABLE in 29 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/788/
18:21 inlibro joined #koha
18:27 oleonard Bug 23197
18:27 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=23197 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Add more batch operation options to SQL report results
18:35 felicia_ joined #koha
18:37 abneiman joined #koha
18:38 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #285: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/285/
18:38 rhamby joined #koha
18:39 phasefx_ joined #koha
18:40 akilsdonk joined #koha
18:41 felicia joined #koha
18:54 mtompset @seen khall
18:54 huginn` mtompset: khall was last seen in #koha 1 week, 5 days, 4 hours, 50 minutes, and 56 seconds ago: <khall> #info Kyle, ByWater Solutions
18:59 oleonard See you later #koha
19:06 tcohen next meeting?
19:06 wahanui i heard next meeting was https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
19:07 cait joined #koha
19:11 khall joined #koha
19:22 inlibro joined #koha
20:12 kathryn joined #koha
20:22 inlibro joined #koha
20:42 alexbuckley joined #koha
21:18 khall joined #koha
21:22 inlibro joined #koha
21:47 khall joined #koha
22:22 inlibro joined #koha
22:22 mtompset tcohen, you were on time for the meeting.
22:23 mtompset I was away from keyboard, because that's when my son gets home from school.
22:23 mtompset Oops... 2 days early. *whew* :)
22:23 mtompset Still same problem for me though. :)
22:44 khall joined #koha
23:22 inlibro joined #koha
23:32 papa joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary