IRC log for #koha, 2019-04-03

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:08 lukeG joined #koha
02:17 caroline_ joined #koha
02:54 lukeG joined #koha
05:37 calire joined #koha
05:38 josef_moravec joined #koha
06:17 magnuse \o/
06:31 sophie_m joined #koha
06:42 reiveune joined #koha
06:42 reiveune hello
06:54 AndrewIsh joined #koha
06:56 alex_a joined #koha
06:57 alex_a bonjour
07:19 cait joined #koha
07:47 paul_p joined #koha
07:58 fridolin joined #koha
07:58 fridolin hi tehre
08:03 magnuse bonjour europe
08:03 magnuse cait: not really around so late, but did an upgrade
08:27 fridolin joined #koha
08:27 ashimema do we not inflate datetime fields into DateTime objects straight from the DB?
08:28 ashimema no, it seems we don't
08:44 greenjimll joined #koha
09:02 andreashm joined #koha
09:26 andreashm joined #koha
09:27 andreashm joined #koha
09:35 vfernandes joined #koha
09:37 vfernandes hi #koha
10:57 kidclamp joined #koha
10:58 * kidclamp waves
11:01 magnuse \o/
11:22 saa joined #koha
11:22 saa we have some 1 lakh barcodes which we wish to run through inventory what is best way to handle this
11:23 saa is there any command from terminal
11:23 saa or we need to breakup this big txt file into 4 files and then run the program
11:37 cait joined #koha
11:43 alex_a joined #koha
11:50 cait is 'filter paid transactions' in staff broken for others too?
11:54 cait bug 22626
11:54 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22626 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , 'Filter paid transactions' broken on Transactions tab in staff
12:00 cait bug 22627
12:00 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22627 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Rephrase 'your fines' tab in OPAC
12:01 cait *sighs*
12:08 ashimema :(
12:10 cait bug 22628
12:10 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22628 normal, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , FFOR and VOID show up as codes to end users in OPAC, SCO and staff
12:11 cait I swear i was just testing bug 22588
12:11 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22588 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, Signed Off , Simplify getting account information in opac and self checkout module
12:11 ashimema cait.. see all my acocunts bugs.. I nuke VOID and FFOR as accounttypes ;)
12:12 ashimema would be interesting to see what the results are for translations etc for you.
12:12 cait maybe we could stlil fix it in stable?
12:12 ashimema mmm
12:12 cait i guess we are just missing some lines in the template for now
12:12 ashimema fair point
12:12 ashimema totally
12:12 cait i wouldn't mind as much, but it won't translate either
12:12 cait and it's OPAC
12:12 ashimema I spotted them but hadn't reported bugs as yet..
12:12 ashimema I kinda thought it was just in master.. but your right.. it's not
12:13 cait as those are in stable releases... i tought it might not only be master, but haven't verified
12:14 ashimema mm, I just hadn't fully apreciated they're in stables already
12:14 * ashimema has lost track
12:14 * ashimema needs to go for lunch.. ill child has just woken up with loads of energy
12:14 cait keep her busy :)
12:14 ashimema hehe.. indeed
12:15 ashimema shame it's the youngest.. else I'd get her on some bugs
12:15 ashimema we don't have anywhere in the tests where we actually check that AddRenewal has worked (i.e. returned a new datedue that's after 'now')
12:15 ashimema bit of a worrying oversight
12:19 cait it can be backdated too
12:19 cait but not sure if that's the same method then (manual renewal date)
12:20 ashimema indeed it can
12:38 oleonard joined #koha
12:40 oleonard Hi all
12:45 alex_a_ joined #koha
13:02 cait hi oleonard :)
13:04 tcohen morning all
13:07 cait morning tcohen
13:08 caroline_ joined #koha
13:08 caroline_ Good morning all!
13:08 cait hi caroline_ :)
13:34 davidnind joined #koha
13:37 tallerjoy joined #koha
13:41 wizzyrea joined #koha
13:47 thd joined #koha
13:50 josef_moravec joined #koha
13:52 Freddy_Enrique joined #koha
13:52 deb-CSPL joined #koha
13:55 cc_ joined #koha
14:00 cait meeting?
14:00 cait kidclamp: ping
14:01 davidnind https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_3_April_2019
14:01 Charles_Quain joined #koha
14:02 * cait waves
14:02 * ashimema yawns
14:03 cait Charles_Quain: just a warning, i just added update on kohacon to hte agenda
14:03 ashimema I'll be on the school run shortly so may not be especially helpful in the meeting
14:03 cait someone seen kidclamp?
14:03 Charles_Quain Thanks. I have updates...
14:03 cait #startmeeting General IRC meeting 3 April 2019
14:03 huginn` Meeting started Wed Apr  3 14:03:55 2019 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at
14:03 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:03 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 3 April 2019)
14:03 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_3_april_2019'
14:04 cait #topic Introductions
14:04 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 3 April 2019)
14:04 cait plese introduce yourself using #info
14:04 cait #chair ashimema kidclamp
14:04 huginn` Current chairs: ashimema cait kidclamp
14:04 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_3_April_2019 today's agenda
14:04 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
14:04 cc_ #info Colin Campbell, PTFS Europe
14:04 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
14:04 cait #info Katrin Fischer, Germany
14:04 Charles_Quain #info Charles_Quain, Interleaf Technology
14:05 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
14:05 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:06 cait #topic Announcements
14:06 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 3 April 2019)
14:06 kidclamp #inf Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:06 cait you miss o :)
14:06 josef_moravec #info Josef Moravec
14:07 cait anything?
14:07 sonOfRa joined #koha
14:08 cait ok, moving on in that case
14:08 cait #topic Update on releases
14:08 Topic for #koha is now Update on releases (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 3 April 2019)
14:08 cait kidclamp: ?
14:08 cait rmaints?
14:08 wahanui rmaints is ashimema and fridolin are the rmaints
14:08 kidclamp I need to set freeze dates, apologies, running a bit behind
14:09 kidclamp will be pushing later this week
14:09 kidclamp have filed some bugs, we have majors etc out there, please help with those
14:09 kidclamp otherwise keeping on unless someone has things for me
14:09 cait #info help on major bugs neeeded, freeze dates to be announced soon
14:10 cait ashimema: still around?
14:10 ashimema yup
14:10 cait update? :)
14:10 ashimema 18.11.04 came out
14:10 ashimema nothing else to annouce really
14:10 ashimema all moving along smoothly
14:11 cait #info 18.11.04 was released, everything moving smoothly
14:11 cait ok, moving on
14:11 cait #topic Update on KohaCon19
14:11 Topic for #koha is now Update on KohaCon19 (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 3 April 2019)
14:12 Charles_Quain We will be announcing the schedule early next week
14:12 cait #link KohaCon website
14:12 Charles_Quain just emailing speakers t oensure that they are ok with slots assigned.
14:12 Charles_Quain Ken Chad confirmed as keynote
14:12 Charles_Quain Marshall Breeding also confirmed speaker.
14:13 wizzyrea #info liz rea, doer of things
14:13 khall joined #koha
14:13 Charles_Quain Will have a long session on Elastic Search from the ES guys, and hoping to have a Perl workshop too
14:13 Charles_Quain 139 delegates signed up to date
14:13 cait #info Ken Chad and Marshall Breeding confirmed speakers
14:14 cait it's really close now - i think you need to really push if you want to use those for advertising
14:14 cait #info 139 delegates signed up
14:14 Charles_Quain apologies - I am new to IRCs so should have used the hash info marker
14:14 cait it's ok, catching up :)
14:14 ashimema no worries
14:15 Charles_Quain #info 7 sponsors confirmed
14:15 cait it makes thing turn up in the minutes in a somewhat organized way
14:16 cait #info there will be a slong session on Elasticsearch from the ES guys and hoping a Perl workshop too
14:16 cait ok, any questions for Charles?
14:17 cait ok, let's move on then
14:17 cait quiet crowd today
14:18 cait #topic Next meeting
14:18 Topic for #koha is now Next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 3 April 2019)
14:18 cait can someone help me there?
14:18 cait davidnind maybe?
14:18 cait first wednesday each month, but struggling with the time
14:18 davidnind wakes up...
14:18 cait may 8
14:18 davidnind looks good!
14:19 Charles_Quain works for me
14:19 cait which time?
14:20 davidnind Do we need to do anything for roles for 19.11 yet, or cover that at next meeting?
14:20 cait possible we had to 14 utc in a row?
14:20 cait good point, yes, we definitely need to talk about roles
14:20 oleonard 18:00 this time?
14:20 cait ok
14:21 cait #info Next meeting: 8 May 2019, 18 UTC
14:21 cait would someone be willing to set up a roles page?
14:21 cait or i can do it
14:21 davidnind I can do that
14:21 cait if someone else remembers to put on elections for ht emeeting agenda when it's created
14:21 cait cool, thx!
14:21 thd Was 18.00 UTC used recently?
14:21 cait #action davidnind to create roles page for 19.11
14:22 cait i think we had 19 utc lots in the past
14:22 davidnind I think it should be okay
14:22 cait with daylight savings just kicking in it's confusing anyway
14:22 davidnind probably will work okay
14:22 cait ok, ending meeting!
14:22 davidnind Couple of late annoucements
14:22 thd I thought we had a later secondary time ...
14:22 cait #endmeeting
14:22 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:22 huginn` Meeting ended Wed Apr  3 14:22:57 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:22 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-04-03-14.03.html
14:22 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-04-03-14.03.txt
14:22 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]03-14.03.log.html
14:23 davidnind missed, oh well!
14:23 davidnind #info Pakistan Koha Conference 2019, 26-27 April 2019
14:23 davidnind #info KohaLa's Koha Symposium 2019, 17-19 June 2019
14:23 davidnind cait++
14:24 davidnind that must be one of the quickest meetings ever :)
14:24 cait if you are all that quiet!
14:24 davidnind thanks cait!
14:24 cait ah sorry, misread your comment!
14:24 cait sorry!
14:25 davidnind no problem, I was just too slow!
14:25 cait it's awfully late for you, isn't it?
14:26 davidnind early ish.. but have been waking up at this time a lot lately!
14:26 cait i've been reading last night until this time
14:26 cait :)
14:27 caroline_ aw crap, I missed the meeting... *sigh*
14:27 davidnind great! are you still on holiday?
14:27 cait caroline_: we were too quick
14:27 cait this week and next
14:27 cait but i feel like it will be way too short
14:27 fridolin joined #koha
14:28 oleonard If you blinked you missed the meeting
14:28 caroline_ cait: no I'm just too busy, putting out fires everywhere
14:28 cait caroline_: sending cookies
14:28 caroline_ cait: thx <3
14:30 davidnind cait: it always is, had last week off and it went way too quickly!
14:30 * oleonard is away: I'm busy
14:30 wizzyrea I'd say I need a holiday but I really don't
14:39 calire left #koha
14:40 cait someone around able to run selenium tests?
14:40 cait test on bug 22619 faisl for me and i am not sure if it's me or the test
14:40 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22619 critical, P5 - low, ---, nick, Signed Off , Adding a new circ rule with unlimited checkouts is broken
14:43 fridolin #info Fridolin Somers, Biblibre, France
14:43 cait fridolin: meeting is over :)
14:43 fridolin ah okisorry
14:44 wizzyrea cait i was having probs with that too
14:44 fridolin nothing special for me
14:44 wizzyrea i had the same question
14:44 wizzyrea "is it the test or is it me"
14:46 cait waiting for kidclamp in that case - if it doesn't work for us, noone has confirmed yet
14:49 kidclamp the test works for me :-)
14:49 kidclamp tcohen: can you test since you have a working selenium?
14:49 cait alformed JSON string, neither tag, array, object, number, string or atom, at character offset 0 (before "<html>\r\n<head><tit...") at /usr/share/perl5/ line 171.
14:49 cait # Looks like your test exited with 255 just after 1.
14:49 cait is what i get on master
14:50 cait could it be something in my data?
14:50 wizzyrea SCREENSHOT:
14:50 wizzyrea Error while executing command: javascript error: TypeError: arguments[0].form.submit is not a function at /usr/local/share/perl/5.24.​1/Selenium/Remote/ line 391.
14:50 wizzyrea at /usr/local/share/perl/5.24.​1/Selenium/Remote/ line 343.
14:50 wizzyrea # Looks like your test exited with 255 just after 1.
14:50 wizzyrea this was mine
14:50 wizzyrea from yesterday
14:51 kidclamp so that's failing at koha log in
14:51 ashimema Wow, lots happened whilst I was out
14:51 kidclamp ashimema, do you have selenium working?
14:51 wizzyrea i know that I have an admin/admin
14:51 ashimema I'll go run the endmeeting script to generate the next agenda page and things now
14:51 ashimema I always run it within koha-testing-docker.. so yes
14:52 ashimema Want me to give the bug a bash
14:52 wizzyrea plz
14:52 wizzyrea functionally it's fine
14:52 cait yes
14:52 wizzyrea it's just the test
14:52 ashimema I actually had that failure on my branch yesterday.. it just went away after a re-run
14:52 ashimema Okies
14:52 cait it fails on mastre for me too... so
14:52 wizzyrea ^^^
14:52 cait i just don't want ot pass it without anyone saying the test is good but the patch writer
14:53 cait (even if it happens to be the RM ;) )
14:54 kidclamp we can also move the test to a new bug - I was jsut trying to be thorough, the fix is needed and fairly certain correct
14:55 wizzyrea i'm happy to retest a non-test-having patch
14:55 wizzyrea if you are happy to make one
14:55 tcohen kidclamp: sorry
14:55 tcohen what?
14:55 tcohen master? what tests?
14:55 wizzyrea administration
14:55 wizzyrea selenium
14:55 wahanui selenium is up to version 3.1
14:56 cait prove t/db_dependent/selenium/administration_tasks.t
14:56 ashimema right
14:56 kidclamp bug 22619
14:56 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22619 critical, P5 - low, ---, nick, Signed Off , Adding a new circ rule with unlimited checkouts is broken
14:56 cait but it's a little frutrating - i have never been able to run any selenium test with success so far
14:56 cait bad for being the QAM and all
14:56 ashimema 22619 right
14:56 wizzyrea that's right
14:57 ashimema ok.. running the test momentarily
14:58 wizzyrea thanking you
15:05 tcohen
15:06 tcohen koha-testing-docker should succeed running the tests
15:06 ashimema you beat me by like 2 seconds!
15:06 tcohen as we are using an ancient image that ships 'the right firefox' version
15:06 ashimema can confirm it passes here too
15:06 wizzyrea wonder what the problem is with devbox
15:06 tcohen firefox version
15:06 wizzyrea mmm I tried that
15:07 cait yeah me too
15:07 cait i downgraded
15:07 wizzyrea when that didn't work, I went and got new .jar
15:07 lukeG joined #koha
15:10 oleonard Mama's got a brand new jar
15:10 wizzyrea :D
15:12 wizzyrea when is a door not a door
15:12 wizzyrea when it is ajar.
15:12 wizzyrea ba dum tish
15:16 cait ashimema: attaching a signed off patch, testing it looks good - would you pqa checking the tests?
15:17 cait oh oops
15:17 cait just overwrote your patch by accident, fixing
15:17 ashimema no worries.
15:19 cait ashimema++
15:19 cait uploads fixed
15:19 ashimema cait++
15:19 ashimema teamwork++
15:20 cait another selenium bug i have no luck with is bug 19185
15:20 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19185 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Web installer and onboarding tool selenium test
15:20 ashimema lol..
15:20 ashimema that one scares me
15:20 wizzyrea heh
15:20 ashimema I've been there a few times
15:20 wizzyrea https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=20884 what do we think about this, take it as is or do it a different way?
15:21 huginn` Bug 20884: normal, P5 - low, ---, jcharaoui, Needs Signoff , Stale data remaining in cache after koha-remove
15:21 ashimema it's actually 19821 which scares me..
15:21 wizzyrea bug 19821
15:21 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19821 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Run tests on a separate database
15:22 ashimema I SO'd it.. so I clearly thought it was all correct last time I looked.. but I do remember it being a right mind bender to get my head around
15:22 ashimema I think I wanted Tomas to touch both of them for QA if I remember rightly
15:22 ashimema as CI manager I felt he would be best placed
15:22 wizzyrea[…]kward-gif-3693496
15:23 ashimema though basically.. I think a this point so long as all tests continue to pass in koha-testing-docker after the patches are applied I'm probably happy
15:31 oleonard Could someone share a specific example of cron syntax on kohadevbox? I'm not cron-smart
15:31 wizzyrea what are you trying to do
15:32 oleonard Run message queue every minute
15:32 wizzyrea aha
15:32 wizzyrea so in the cron for /etc/cron.d/koha-common
15:32 wizzyrea you'll see the one for message queue
15:32 wizzyrea there's a 5 in thre
15:32 wizzyrea change it to a 1
15:32 wahanui wizzyrea: that doesn't look right
15:33 wizzyrea 15 even
15:33 wizzyrea */15 becomes */1
15:33 ashimema what she said
15:33 ashimema I always find this little site helpful when dealing with cron:
15:34 wizzyrea yes good
15:34 ashimema turns it into a nice little wizzard to build the cron line then you can just copy/paste the result
15:34 ashimema :)
15:34 fridolin left #koha
15:34 cait looking at the ES patch: database update is not idem...something. fail? https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]ment.cgi?id=87240
15:35 oleonard I looked there too ashimema but it turns out I didn't know how cron works on kohadevbox so thanks for that wizzyrea !
15:35 ashimema coolios
15:36 ashimema yeah,, the shared cron stuff can be real confusing
15:36 wizzyrea (for the log, there are also koha-common crontab files in /etc/cron.daily, /etc/cron.monthly, and /etc/cron.hourly
15:36 wizzyrea I do'nt think we have any weeklys
15:37 wizzyrea those ones run a little differently
15:37 wizzyrea they don't need the encoding at the front because debian just knows (based on another config file) when to run them
15:38 wizzyrea (linux generally)
15:47 Henry joined #koha
15:51 josef_moravec left #koha
15:59 * oleonard wonders why the message queue isn't getting processed...
16:01 cait i wonder if you need to restart someting to make it notice?
16:04 wizzyrea it ought to pick it up
16:04 wizzyrea maybe /var/log/syslog would say something about cron
16:05 wizzyrea if all else fails, sudo service cron restart
16:05 wizzyrea should force it to notice a change
16:26 oleonard What mailbox should Koha-generated messages be delivered to on kohadevbox. I assume it doesn't send them to the outside world?
16:26 wizzyrea ok, do you actually need to test the mailing bit, or do you just need to see that they are generated?
16:27 wizzyrea because what I usually do, if I just need to see that they are generated
16:27 wizzyrea is go into the database and query them out of the message_queue table
16:28 oleonard I would like to test as much of the user experience of opac registration/password reset as I can
16:29 wizzyrea my personal feeling (and it may be different to yours) is that getting the content out of the message queue is pretty close to having an email in your inbox.
16:30 wizzyrea you can see who it was from, when it was queued, who it was to
16:30 wizzyrea what the content is
16:30 wizzyrea what the subject is
16:30 wahanui the subject is just text no mime
16:31 wizzyrea if the links work and look right
16:32 wizzyrea I guess I don't much worry about "are the messages being sent" because that system is quite robust
16:32 wizzyrea in a default configuration
16:33 wizzyrea that said I'd be terrified if devbox could actually send external mail >.<
16:34 wizzyrea and I'm rather glad it doesn't
16:38 oleonard I agree that it could lead to horrifying disasters.
16:38 wizzyrea (I do understand wanting to see the actual mail tho)
16:58 cait oleonard: i am using mutt
16:58 cait i can dig up my old notes if you wnat?
17:00 cait oleonard: reading the email on command line, but you can check headers etc
17:01 cait using email addresses like library@localhost
17:02 wizzyrea joined #koha
17:31 kidclamp Oleonard:[…]-to-send.html?m=1
17:31 reiveune bye
17:31 reiveune left #koha
17:31 kidclamp I have used that in the past
17:36 oleonard Thanks kidclamp
17:36 oleonard And thanks cait. Using localhost emails is probably what I want
17:37 cait only issue is that we validate emails everywhere now :)
17:42 * oleonard is away: I'm busy
18:10 lukeG joined #koha
18:23 caroline1 joined #koha
18:24 * caroline1 is back with new computer! o/
18:33 cait nice!
18:37 caroline1 now I just wish I could get caroline (no 1) back
18:41 cait hm try /nick caroline?
18:51 lukeG1 joined #koha
18:53 caroline1 did it work?
18:53 caroline1 no... I think it's already taken somewhere
18:54 caroline1 by someone, probably past me
18:54 caroline1 ah, no it is taken by Caroline Tice from NJ
18:55 cait did you register caroline?
18:55 caroline1 no
18:56 caroline1 trying now
18:56 cait try /msg userserv register nick pw
18:56 cait then you can take it back if someone takes it
18:57 wizzyrea joined #koha
18:59 caroline1 hm, when I do whois caroline1 it says I'm in california...
18:59 cait heh :)
18:59 paul_p joined #koha
19:01 Nutmeg joined #koha
19:08 andreashm joined #koha
19:09 wizzyrea hm, should the receipt for sco look like html?
19:09 wizzyrea i mean, should the tags be hidden or shown?
19:10 caroline1 I guess they should be hidden, but interpreted?
19:10 wizzyrea yeah I was thinking they should be interpreted but they seem not to be
19:11 wizzyrea
19:11 wizzyrea doesn't that seem odd?
19:12 caroline1 Is the HTML Message checkbox checked in Tools ­ Notices and Slips?
19:12 wizzyrea that is an excellent question
19:13 wizzyrea that one does not seem to be a slip that is editable through that tool
19:13 caroline1 oh bummer
19:13 wizzyrea which also it should be :P
19:14 caroline1 I think so too
19:14 wizzyrea also the sco doesn't have the same styling as the rest of the opac now?
19:14 wizzyrea it's black (as before)?
19:14 cait hm where is this configured?
19:15 cait could be a missing $raw
19:15 cait if it is a notice template - html checkbox?
19:16 wizzyrea this one isn't configured
19:16 wizzyrea I think
19:16 wizzyrea it could be a missing tag
19:16 wizzyrea i'll check
19:21 wizzyrea that is very odd it all looks like it should be in order
19:22 FunnyGirlNames joined #koha
19:22 andreashm joined #koha
19:32 wizzyrea hm no it's not with the qslip notice not having html checked...
19:32 wizzyrea that's very odd.
19:39 kathryn joined #koha
19:43 alexbuckley joined #koha
19:46 kathryn joined #koha
19:51 wizzyrea @later tell oleonard would you have a look at the sco CSS? it doesn't seem to match up with the rest of the opac anymore (I think, have had the sort of day where I'm having trouble believing that it isn't just me)
19:51 huginn` wizzyrea: The operation succeeded.
19:51 cait are we sure it's the qslip?
19:51 cait there is a bug already for the css issue
19:51 wizzyrea @later tell oleonard never mind
19:51 huginn` wizzyrea: The operation succeeded.
19:52 wizzyrea it looks like the qslip? but there is no slip in notices and slips called "qslip"
19:52 wizzyrea it's "issueqslip"
19:52 wizzyrea maybe that's not what you're asking me
19:52 wizzyrea I'm sorry to be dumb.
19:52 cait i was thinking that the self checkout would use it's own slip, but not sure
19:53 wizzyrea well I thought that too but I don't see one, at least in the db I've got
19:53 cait and there is a bug for waht you asked owen for
19:53 cait looking for it
19:53 wizzyrea it's ok I've never minded him :)
19:53 wizzyrea i'm glad someone noticed
19:53 cait bug 22274
19:53 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22274 normal, P5 - low, ---, claire_gravely, ASSIGNED , Self-checkout/checkin pages not covered by OPAC CSS changes
19:53 wizzyrea that was a rabbit hole I didn't expect
19:59 cait tested one bug... filed 3 news ones today
19:59 cait well filed 3 new that came up while testing the one
20:02 davidnind cait++
20:05 cait wb davidnind - did you catch some mor esleep?
20:10 * andreashm waves
20:15 lukeG1 joined #koha
20:17 cait ashimema: could you have another look at bug 11297?
20:17 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11297 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, charles.farmer, Failed QA , Add support for custom PQF attributes for Z39.50 server searches
20:18 davidnind cait: I did! Now off to work :-(
20:18 davidnind left #koha
20:19 cait hi andreashm!
20:19 andreashm hi cait
21:02 oleonard Anyone around who can test Overdrive checkouts?
21:07 * oleonard isn't sure they're working at all
21:07 * oleonard is away: I'm busy
21:32 cait have you taken a look at recent bugs? maybe they changed something again
21:46 cait i am not sure if this is well named: borrowers_to_satisfy
22:23 caroline1 good night!
22:45 andreashm joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary