IRC log for #koha, 2019-02-26

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:07 devap joined #koha
00:12 indradg_ joined #koha
00:18 caroline1 good night all!
01:52 devap joined #koha
03:01 indradg joined #koha
05:35 alexbuckley joined #koha
05:37 cait joined #koha
06:07 chris1 joined #koha
06:08 fridolin joined #koha
06:08 fridolin hi
06:18 cait joined #koha
06:19 josef_moravec joined #koha
07:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_17.11_D8 build #148: SUCCESS in 28 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_17.11_D8/148/
07:17 indradg joined #koha
07:38 calire joined #koha
07:38 alex_a joined #koha
07:39 alex_a salut
07:44 reiveune joined #koha
07:44 reiveune hello
07:48 AndrewIsh joined #koha
07:49 josef_moravec hello alex_a, reiveune
07:49 alex_a hello josef_moravec
07:49 reiveune salut josef_moravec
07:55 Archie^ joined #koha
07:55 ashimema Morning #koha
07:55 josef_moravec hi ashimema
07:55 Archie^ Good morning everyone
07:55 josef_moravec hi Archie^
07:55 Archie^ hi josef_moravec
07:56 Archie^ hey i' ve encountered an issue during our library migrations. It turns out 2 libraries have same barcodes on books
07:56 Archie^ so koha rejects imports
07:57 josef_moravec Archie^: that is right, it is impossible to have the same identifiers in db, how woul Koha then know which one take during circulation?
07:57 josef_moravec you need to fix it before import
07:58 Archie^ ok, but then i wont be able to lend out these books isnce the scanner will read the barcode that is not in the system
08:00 Archie^ josef_moravec:  how would one fix this issue? surely i'm not the only one who encountered this
08:01 josef_moravec Archie^: you are first I know about ;) how much items have duplicate barcodes? There is no other choice, just fix it and then fix barcodes on the books - you can use a small trick here:
08:03 josef_moravec Archie^: Add a prefix to one of the libraries and then set barcode scanners in this library to add the same prefix during scanning
08:03 josef_moravec Archie^: but it should be done for transitional period, they really should fix the physical barcodec on books
08:03 Archie^ ay makes sense
08:03 Archie^ tmx josef_moravec
08:04 cait joined #koha
08:10 josef_moravec Archie^: not at all
08:12 Archie^ josef_moravec: another question. does bulkmarcimport -d deletes all items aswell? since i need to reload all of the books now :D
08:12 Archie^ or should i just... truncate the tables?
08:12 ashimema That's exactly the advice I would have given too.. good call josef_moravec . Hope you manage it Archie^ , good luck
08:13 ashimema Ooh, ooh, I pushed a patch for this only yesterday. Yes I believe it does
08:13 ashimema Before the patch it did a truncate
08:13 ashimema Now it does a delete and then a reset on the incrementor
08:14 Archie^ ashimema: but both - bilbio and items ?
08:14 paul_p joined #koha
08:14 josef_moravec Archie^: you should not be able to remove biblio ant NOT remove items, so I believe yes ;)
08:15 Archie^ josef_moravec:  perfect! thank you ALOT
08:16 ashimema Relevant line in the script itself is 179 if it helps
08:16 ashimema Biblio, Biblioitems and items
08:24 magnuse ashimema++ for pushing that patch - it's been bothering me for the longest time
08:34 fridolin1 joined #koha
08:37 sophie_m joined #koha
08:57 ashimema lol
08:57 ashimema have you happened to notice a massive slow down using that script recently magnuse?
08:58 ashimema we're doing some of our first 18.11 migrations and it's significantly slower
09:00 Archie^ josef_moravec:  just encountered an issue. If we add prefix to barcode on scanning level - the reader wont be able to return be book to a different library
09:01 josef_moravec Archie^: yes, i said, it is temporary change, in the final, you need to print new codes
09:05 magnuse ashimema: no, i have not noticed anything special
09:05 ashimema odd
09:06 ashimema perhaps there's a local issue of some sort
09:10 ashimema awesome.. bug 3820 is now in master! :)
09:10 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3820 normal, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Pushed to Master , More detailed patron record changes log
09:10 nlegrand joined #koha
09:10 josef_moravec ashimema++
09:10 nlegrand Salut #koha!
09:10 ashimema would most people agree that's an enhancement rather than a bug.. I think it is.. as much as I'd love to backport it.
09:11 sophie_m joined #koha
09:12 greenjimll joined #koha
09:21 magnuse ashimema: i'm not sure i would notice a slow down, unless it was orders of magnitude...
09:26 ashimema it was
09:26 ashimema like 10 times slower or more
09:27 ashimema something that was taking around 30 mins is now taking 8 hours for example
09:27 ashimema i'll investigate a bit furthere here
09:28 magnuse ah, that i would have noticed
09:44 ashimema hmmm
09:44 ashimema any qa peeps about
09:44 ashimema what are our feelings on 'inline use statements'
09:44 ashimema i.e. a `use Koha::X` that appears inside a code block somewhere in the script rather than at the top?
09:58 magnuse there is no point in that, i think? even if it is inside an if, the code will be pulled in anyway, so you are not saving anything by not having it at the top?
10:07 andreashm joined #koha
10:08 ashimema that's what I thought
10:08 ashimema so.. it's easier to read for the rest of us if we request it's put at the top
10:09 ashimema that's my feeling anyways
10:10 tcohen morning
10:10 magnuse hiya tcohen
10:11 tcohen ashimema: use statements are processed anyway, so better put them on top for visibility
10:11 ashimema ta
10:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #40: UNSTABLE in 24 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_18.11_D9/40/
10:25 cait left #koha
10:27 alex_a_ joined #koha
10:27 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #38: SUCCESS in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_U18/38/
10:30 cait joined #koha
10:30 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #39: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_18.11_D8/39/
10:31 ashimema boo, yeay, yeay
10:39 * cait waves
10:44 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
10:44 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D9 build #41: FIXED in 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_18.11_D9/41/
10:57 chris2 joined #koha
10:57 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_U18 build #39: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.11_U18/39/
11:00 Archie^ joined #koha
11:00 Archie^ Is there a way to add Library selection at OPAC screen?
11:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.11_D8 build #40: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_18.11_D8/40/
11:09 alex_a joined #koha
11:14 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:20 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:34 indradg joined #koha
11:55 josef_moravec1 joined #koha
12:25 kidclamp joined #koha
12:25 chris3 joined #koha
12:53 magnuse Archie^: do you mean like[…]adlibrarypulldown ?
12:53 * kidclamp waves
12:53 josef_moravec1 hi kidclamp
12:54 magnuse hi kidclamp
13:00 devap joined #koha
13:20 josef_moravec1 bye koha
13:54 caroline1 joined #koha
14:00 Archie^ magnuse:  not sure anymore. One issue during migration now puts all 6month work in jepardy :/
14:06 AndrewIsh Anyone got any idea why I might be getting a 401 "Session has been expired" on authorised API routes, but not on regular Koha page requests? User definitely has perms to make the request. I'm seeing an error in the logs which I think is pertinent: "Use of uninitialized value $lasttime in numeric lt (<) at /home/koha/kohaclone/C4/ line 1682." Looking at the code, $lastime being undef will cause the response I'm seeing. I'm just bemused why $lasttim
14:06 AndrewIsh e is coming back as undef since I have a valid session. It appears $lasttime comes from the instantiation of a new CGI::Session object. Any ideas anyone? This is on with Plack and Memcached
14:10 caroline1 cait around?
14:12 cait around now
14:12 caroline1 hi!
14:13 caroline1 It's just that I won't be available later today for the meeting
14:13 cait oh
14:13 cait ok
14:13 cait i think it didn<'t make ti to the calendar? or did i miss it?
14:13 caroline1 No I think it didn't you're right
14:14 caroline1 oh good, I was stressing for everybody else
14:14 caroline1 but if it's not in the calendar, no one will show up
14:15 caroline1 I must have mis-typed something again during last meeting
14:15 caroline1 -_-
14:15 cait i saw it mentioned on twitter
14:16 ashimema erm
14:16 ashimema I thought it was in the calendar
14:16 ashimema did I miss it
14:17 caroline1 I'm not seeing it
14:17 caroline1 I only see it on my personal calendar
14:17 caroline1 There's the dev meeting tomorrow
14:17 ashimema is it this one: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_26_February_2019
14:18 ashimema grr.. I must have missed that one
14:18 ashimema sorry
14:18 ashimema want me to add it in now?
14:18 caroline1 Oh ashimema you add them manually?
14:18 caroline1 I thought it was automatic
14:18 ashimema it's `Joubu`matic ;)
14:18 caroline1 hehe
14:19 ashimema and in his absence.. not so `Ashimema`matic
14:19 ashimema or `oleonard`matic
14:19 ashimema haha
14:19 cait lol
14:20 caroline1 So if it was on Twitter that means david remembered so he will be there
14:20 caroline1 and he added some points to the agenda
14:20 ashimema hehe
14:21 caroline1 can one of you chair?
14:21 cait I will try, but might need a backup
14:21 cait spending a lot of my evenings on the phone currently :(
14:21 caroline1 david has done it before
14:24 Joubu ashimema: yep, on my list for this week, I will release it
14:25 ashimema :)
14:25 ashimema that wasn't meant to be me bugging you btw.. just explaining
14:27 cait he was just saying he is a bad Joubu replacement :P
14:27 Joubu It's been 2 months I am saying I will release it :)
14:28 Joubu I wrote a script because I know how awful it is to create the wiki pages and events on the agenda
14:31 caroline1 Joubu++
14:31 caroline1 automation++ :)
14:34 deb-CSPL joined #koha
14:36 ashimema :)
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22300: Compiled CSS <[…]0bfd6872c30fbe162>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22411: Date and time in log viewer should respect <[…]ba3c7c42e0321184e>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 14850: (QA follow-up) Remove debugging code <[…]35b5231b13d9c1f18>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22397: Wrong message in koha-sip --start <[…]b759625f136703c03>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 18957: Record the time part of the last renewed date <[…]4bae499d59007ea96>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 18957: Add tests <[…]c4ea16d04fb15e634>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 15149: Serial test prediction pattern does not consider end date <[…]64aaa412bd01a99b1>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22378: Fix audio alerts on SCO <[…]b4dd430146e97f16a>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 18251: (follow-up) fix rebase error <[…]d191e9da5d3f6af78>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21206: Fix SwitchOnSiteCheckouts.t <[…]e0f43b020da8f8af9>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 22300: Staff search results: Opt groups in 'sort' pull down are not well formatted <[…]4311a3d96403f8da5>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21206: (QA follow-up) Rebase problem and leftover mocked GetItem <[…]a53f497e18fb7cf13>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21206: (follow-up) Fix Circulation.t <[…]a4f5d4c2487d2124f>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21206: Fix Returns.t <[…]1607f6d5d4d1b739c>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21206: Remove GetItem <[…]5512554bf3da1f0a6>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21206: Replace C4::Items::GetItem <[…]936148a5bb10b89a1>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 21870: Convert browser alerts to modals: OPAC user summary <[…]4e6774d679df6c346>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 18251: (QA follow-up) Add 'renew' operation and check renewal vs checkout <[…]72b7fc51e66653a0a>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 18251: (QA follow-up) Add alerts for all SCO actions <[…]d645d333e6049ca98>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 18251: (QA follow-up) Add alert box to checkout message <[…]d74af93e50b78b725>
14:38 huginn` News from kohagit: Bug 18251: SCO alerts - need a trigger for successful checkouts <[…]5f0e67bb10af64e93>
14:40 ashimema nooooooo
14:40 ashimema yeaaay...
14:40 * ashimema has split personality right now
14:43 eythian ashimema: or a concurrency issue
14:45 freddy_Enrique joined #koha
14:45 freddy_Enrique Good morning Koha :)
14:46 caroline1 good morning freddy_Enrique!
14:46 freddy_Enrique ^_^
14:46 freddy_Enrique Been a while
14:47 freddy_Enrique Btw
14:47 freddy_Enrique wanted to ask this
14:47 freddy_Enrique Is it possible to add images to bib records that were just migrated?
14:48 caroline1 only if you have LocalCoverImages syspref and upload_local_cover_images permission
14:48 freddy_Enrique I migrated a lot of bib records, but no of them have their respective imahges
14:49 caroline1 how do you usually get your images?
14:49 freddy_Enrique Scan in low resolution
14:50 caroline1 ok so through local cover images (not amazon or anything like that)
14:50 freddy_Enrique yep
14:50 freddy_Enrique that way the images are more consistant
14:50 freddy_Enrique same size and better looking
14:51 caroline1 So yeah, you'd have to upload them through the "Upload local cover images"  tool
14:51 freddy_Enrique One by one?
14:51 caroline1 make a .zip file with all your images and include a txt file in the zip with the name of the image, comma, the biblionumber
14:51 freddy_Enrique So there is a way!!!
14:51 caroline1 or biblionumber, comma, name of the image I'm not sure let me check
14:52 freddy_Enrique please... If got the link or something it would be of great help
14:52 caroline1[…]local-cover-image
14:53 caroline1 The instructions start with "If uploading a batch of images at once you will need to prepare a ZIP file first."
14:54 caroline1 and for the irc record, it's biblionumber, comma, name of the image
14:54 caroline1 :)
14:57 freddy_Enrique caroline1++
14:59 calire left #koha
15:06 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #660: SUCCESS in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/660/
15:07 laurence joined #koha
15:08 laurence left #koha
15:11 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
15:11 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #152: FIXED in 31 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/152/
15:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #169: STILL UNSTABLE in 36 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/169/
15:17 laurence joined #koha
15:23 ashimema Yeay, only 25 added to my queue.. I'd reached inbox zero so I suppose it serves me right.. haha
15:25 Joubu what about the D8 failures?
15:26 Joubu bug 22026 comments 8-10?
15:26 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22026 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jasmineamohia.student, RESOLVED FIXED, Remove `use  Modern::Perl` from Koha::REST::classes
15:29 * ashimema has a bit to get back to that
15:29 ashimema Your apposed to that particular tidy up aren't you Joubu
15:29 * ashimema is on school run
15:31 Joubu I've explained already why :) "Modern::Perl will be loaded by other packages anyway :)" and "I am not sure this was a good move, compare what it brings with the changes we need to make."
15:34 lukeG joined #koha
15:39 lukeG1 joined #koha
16:08 cait Joubu: not sure I get the explanation
16:08 cait maybe rephrase :)
16:09 cait Joubu: can you please open new bugs when commenting on the old closed ones? I think the chance that it will get lost if not are too high
16:10 reiveune bye
16:10 reiveune left #koha
16:17 Joubu cait: which part? first quote or second one?
16:17 cait both
16:18 tcohen hi
16:18 wahanui bonjour, tcohen
16:18 tcohen hola Joubu
16:18 tcohen Joubu++ # 21206
16:27 fridolin1 left #koha
16:35 laurence left #koha
16:55 indradg joined #koha
16:57 Joubu fridolin: why is bug 21587 waiting for SO?
16:57 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=21587 major, P5 - low, ---, victor.grousset, Needs Signoff , Patrons to notify on receiving doesn't work on new order creation, only on modification
16:58 Joubu you could try it fixes the issue then push it?
17:12 Joubu lukeG1, fridolin: bug 22395 is critical for stable 17.11 and 18.05
17:12 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=22395 critical, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Data in 245 field (subfield a or b) will be deleted if it has Quotation Marks
17:36 indradg joined #koha
17:44 tcohen @later tell cait you can you my bouncer
17:44 huginn` tcohen: The operation succeeded.
17:45 tcohen Joubu: what is the benefit of RabbitQM?
17:46 Dyrcona1 joined #koha
18:04 Joubu tcohen: over another one?
18:04 Joubu[…]-is-rabbitmq.html
18:05 davidnind joined #koha
18:07 tcohen I know rabbitqm
18:08 tcohen you are modeling a task queue using a message queue, thus assuming a message on the queue is a task that needs to be done?
18:09 Joubu yes
18:10 Joubu seen and
18:10 wahanui I haven't seen '', Joubu
18:12 Joubu you can search for it if you want
18:16 tcohen I read it
18:16 tcohen it looks pretty similar to my attempt with AnyEvent::Task
18:16 tcohen let me search for it
18:16 Joubu show me the code
18:16 tcohen yes
18:17 Joubu "release soon, release often"
18:18 tcohen you worked much more than I did
18:18 tcohen I'm just wondering about the architecture
18:18 tcohen and the need to run rabbitmq
18:19 Joubu need to not rewrite the wheel
18:19 Joubu I had a go to Minion first and abandonned it due to version number mismatch
18:19 tcohen[…]94c23055c2c97c757
18:19 tcohen yes
18:19 Joubu you know about that I annoyed you on Sunday :D
18:20 tcohen when I first thought about this, I thought of a broadcast message sent to anyone willing to take the task
18:21 tcohen but we can hook that into the task pickup code on the server
18:21 tcohen have you thought of the use case for other systems picking tasks?
18:22 tcohen for example, ModBiblio is called, and we want to have a plugin push changes to a central ILL server somewhere?
18:23 tcohen
18:23 Joubu I picked RabbitMQ because it came back several times in our discussions
18:23 Joubu I am not willing to try them all :)
18:24 Joubu the goal was to have a working exampe, then move the code out of the pl
18:24 Joubu provide tests
18:24 Joubu then do whatever we want with the consuming part
18:25 * ashimema joins and reads back
18:26 ashimema I think what worried me about your AnyEvent::Task implementation was a lack of persistence . . But I didn't actually read into it enough to know if that worry was warranted
18:26 tcohen you need a message broker
18:26 tcohen basically a transport to notify some daemon that things need to be taken care of
18:26 tcohen rabbitmq will fit
18:27 tcohen rabbitmq is big, in the sense that it takes care of keeping track of those messages, if they reached destination, need retry, etc
18:27 Joubu well, you can use the present tense, code exists. So yes, it fits
18:27 Joubu that's the only inconvenient I found, the Erlang lib
18:28 Joubu tcohen: what we really want is Minion...
18:29 tcohen No
18:29 tcohen what we really need is a cool task queue you write :-D
18:29 ashimema Lol
18:29 tcohen then choose whatever way we want to notify a new task needs to be handled
18:29 tcohen hahaha
18:29 Joubu liar, it is what I wanted to do, you told me not to
18:29 tcohen I can invite the asado
18:30 ashimema Perhaps ask the mojo chaps what the reason for the mysql version requirement is and see if they advise any alternatives..
18:30 ashimema I always fun them a helpful bunch
18:30 tcohen well, I said lets try something that's already written
18:30 tcohen hehe
18:31 ashimema I think it's telling that the Dancer guys are now recommending the use of Minion with their framework
18:31 ashimema It's a pretty solid bit of code ..
18:32 ashimema But alas . Mysql version screws us
18:32 Joubu The first question was: is this code going to the good direction
18:32 * ashimema thinks we should port Koha to postgres
18:32 ashimema Hehehe
18:32 Joubu then, do you agree with the next steps, and FIXME/TODO in the patches
18:33 ashimema I'll turn my laptop on after the bedtime routine and have a read of your code
18:33 Joubu then I can try another stuff if there is something else fun to test
18:34 indradg_ joined #koha
18:34 ashimema It was wheezy that we got stuck on wasn't it Joubu?
18:35 ashimema Wheezy is end of life already.. so perhaps we should not be worrying so much about it
18:36 ashimema Wow.. you were quoting stretch mysql versions
18:36 ashimema Blimey
18:37 Joubu Stretch as well
18:38 Joubu I would not have worried about Wheezy :)
18:49 tcohen how do I try the tag cloud?
18:55 Joubu add tags
18:56 tcohen no s*it
18:56 tcohen hahaha
18:59 georgew joined #koha
19:00 ashimema Lol
19:01 davidnind Is there anyone around for the documentation meeting? I think I'm chairing, as caroline has put in her apologies
19:03 davidnind I'm going to start it anyway - a quick meeting is a good meeting!
19:03 davidnind #startmeeting Documentation IRC Meeting 26 February 2019
19:03 huginn` Meeting started Tue Feb 26 19:03:34 2019 UTC.  The chair is davidnind. Information about MeetBot at
19:03 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
19:03 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC Meeting 26 February 2019)
19:03 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_26_february_2019'
19:03 davidnind #topic Introductions
19:03 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC Meeting 26 February 2019)
19:04 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
19:06 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
19:07 davidnind It will be a quick meeting I think!
19:07 georgew #info George Williams - NEKLS
19:07 davidnind #topic Action points
19:07 Topic for #koha is now Action points (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC Meeting 26 February 2019)
19:07 davidnind Hi georgew!
19:08 georgew Hi davidnd
19:08 davidnind Just a quiick update about one of my action points - updating the Zotero bibliography
19:09 davidnind I'm about 75% of the way through updating existing entries - checking links, adding abstracts, tidying up tags
19:09 davidnind Link is here
19:10 indradg joined #koha
19:10 huginn` News from kohagit: Revert "Bug 22026: Removed 'use Modern::Perl;' from Koha::REST::classes" <[…]039472045add847e2>
19:10 davidnind Using the Zotero desktop to update
19:11 davidnind Once I've updated all the current items I'll get the website updated with a current version (shows under Documentation section on the kc website)
19:12 davidnind Have come across lots of new stuff to add, once current items are updated
19:12 davidnind #topic What's been done so far
19:12 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC Meeting 26 February 2019)
19:13 davidnind See the agenda with update from Caroline https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_26_February_2019
19:14 davidnind Looks like Caroline and Kelly have been doing some updates, which is great!
19:15 davidnind I haven't done much - still working on my outstanding action points!
19:16 davidnind Has anyone got anything to add? If not I'll set the next meeting date...
19:16 georgew I mostly came so I can let everyone in koha-US know what's going on, so I've got nothing to add
19:17 davidnind I think it has been a bit quiet as everyone has been busy!
19:17 georgew agree
19:18 davidnind Things will pick up with the 19.05 release as there are a lot of new features and enhancements being pushed, which is great as well!
19:19 davidnind More writers is always great, and we always schedule a session to show new contributors the workflow process (Caroline did this with Kelly)
19:20 davidnind Are there any particular areas the koha-US group thinks there is a need to improve?
19:20 georgew I went to lee's webinar but, I think that was almost a year ago.
19:21 georgew I'm trying to encourage koha-US people to actually attend these - and other meetings
19:21 davidnind georgew++
19:21 georgew That's the area koha-US needs to work the most on - actually knowing what's going on
19:23 davidnind Do you think posting a quick update to the main mailing list after a meeting would help? I occasionally post a highlights item after a meeting on Twitter.
19:24 georgew It might.  I try to either attend or read the minutes of all of the meetings and let everyone know if anything important is happening at the beginning of our monthly meetings, but I think a lot of people are so wrapped up in their day-to-day work they don't think about what's going on in the community
19:25 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
19:25 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_D8 build #207: FIXED in 19 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.05_D8/207/
19:25 davidnind I think it is worth a try... it can be a bit hard keeping up with what is going on around the place!
19:26 davidnind #action David to post a meeting update on the main mailing list after the documentation meeting
19:26 georgew Thanks davidnind
19:27 davidnind I think it might be useful to have another video session on the documentation workflow - either individually or as a group - will see what caroline thinks then let everyone know
19:28 davidnind caroline was happy to do one-on-one sessions like she did with kelly
19:28 georgew also sounds good
19:29 davidnind #action davidnind to discuss with caroline about having another general video session on the documentation workflow, or one-one sessions
19:29 davidnind #topic Set time of next meeting
19:29 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC Meeting 26 February 2019)
19:30 davidnind caroline's not here, but 19:00 UTC doesn't work anymore for her :-(
19:30 georgew i notice on the agenda that caroline says Tuesdays at 1900 don't work for her any more
19:30 davidnind (she did put in an apology :))
19:30 georgew i guess you noticed too
19:31 georgew How about a Thursday at 1900?
19:31 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
19:31 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_D9 build #205: FIXED in 27 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_18.05_D9/205/
19:32 davidnind we can try that, and see how that works for caroline, it may need to be earlier
19:32 georgew earlier works for me too
19:32 davidnind we can always change the time to suit (an caroline is the Documentation Manager!)
19:33 davidnind how early in the US works reasonably 13:00 UTC rather than 19:00?
19:34 georgew 1300 is OK where I am, it's a little early, but not too bad
19:35 davidnind okay will set for 14:00, can change if it doesn't work for caroline
19:35 georgew 1300 is 7:00 a.m here - for Lee, I think it's 6:00 a.m.
19:36 georgew 1400 sounds good to me
19:37 davidnind #info Next meeting: 4 April 2019, 14:00 UTC
19:37 davidnind #info Meeting date and time subject to change to suit Documentation Manager
19:38 davidnind #endmeeting
19:38 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
19:38 huginn` Meeting ended Tue Feb 26 19:38:05 2019 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
19:38 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-02-26-19.03.html
19:38 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]9-02-26-19.03.txt
19:38 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]26-19.03.log.html
19:38 davidnind Thanks georgew!
19:38 georgew thanks davidnind
19:39 davidnind now to actually spend some time writing over the next month! :)
19:45 Joubu davidnind: if not done yet please do not create the wiki page for the next meeting
19:46 davidnind okay Joubu, will hold off....
19:47 Joubu thx
19:49 koha-jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
19:49 koha-jenkins Project Koha_18.05_U18 build #207: FIXED in 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_18.05_U18/207/
19:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_U18 build #153: SUCCESS in 26 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_Master_U18/153/
19:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #170: STILL UNSTABLE in 22 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/170/
19:58 alexbuckley joined #koha
19:59 davidnind @later tell caroline1 Next documentation IRC meeting tentatively set for 4 April 2019 14:00 UTC[…]iso=20190404T1400 - does that work for you?
19:59 huginn` davidnind: The operation succeeded.
20:13 kathryn joined #koha
20:17 lukeG joined #koha
20:36 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master_D9 build #661: SUCCESS in 47 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D9/661/
21:02 Joubu @later tell cait would you agree with Joy on bug 15851 comment 24?
21:02 huginn` Joubu: The operation succeeded.
21:51 devap joined #koha
22:13 vero joined #koha
22:13 vero hi
22:13 vero Type of item level in (bibliographic record) when confirming loan gives me an error  The method Koha :: Biblioitem-> notforloan is not covered by tests!  Trace begun at /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/ line 401 Koha :: Object :: AUTOLOAD ('Koha :: Biblioitem = HASH (0x98d9f00)') called at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/ line 932 C4 :: Circulation :: CanBookBeIssued ('Koha :: Patron = HASH (0x955b288)', 'M-005220', undef, undef, undef, 'HASH (0x955b150
22:19 Joubu Hi vero, which version of Koha are you using?
22:20 Joubu Hola vero cual es la version de Koha que usan?
22:27 vero 18.05
22:27 vero :)
22:28 vero
22:31 Joubu no hay esta linea a este lugar en esa version
22:32 Joubu En 18.05.02, C4/ linea 932 es:
22:32 Joubu 932         else {
22:32 Joubu nada mas :)
22:37 vero intentare :) gracias
22:38 Joubu Modificaste el codigo?
22:40 vero elsif ($biblioitem->notforloan == 1){             if (!C4::Context->preference("​AllowNotForLoanOverride")) {                 $issuingimpossible{NOT_FOR_LOAN} = 1;                 $issuingimpossible{itemtype_notforloan} = $effective_itemtype;             } else {                 $needsconfirmation{NOT_FOR_LOAN_FORCING} = 1;                 $needsconfirmation{itemtype_notforloan} = $effective_itemtype;             }         }
22:40 vero del elseif empieza la linea 932
22:40 vero no veo por donde agregar el else{
22:44 Joubu Te pregunté si habias modificado el codigo, o si estan usando una version 18.05.02 de Koha sin modificationes
22:44 vero 18.05.02  sin modificaciones
22:44 papa joined #koha
22:45 Joubu Entonces no modificas nada :)
22:45 Joubu Eso el lo que deberias ver en C4/ a la linea 932:
22:45 Joubu[…]
22:53 vero gracias, :)  a mi este me parece
22:53 vero elsif ($biblioitem->notforloan == 1){
22:53 vero if (!C4::Context->preference("​AllowNotForLoanOverride")) {
23:28 Joubu @later tell vero el problema que tienes fue corregido por bug 20825, no tienen 18.05.02 pero 18.05.00, sino no tendrian este problema :)
23:28 huginn` Joubu: The operation succeeded.
23:29 devap joined #koha
23:29 davidnind left #koha
23:59 Joubu @later tell kidclamp updatedb description is wrong for
23:59 huginn` Joubu: The operation succeeded.

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary