IRC log for #koha, 2018-09-04

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
01:17 Bmagic joined #koha
01:22 onepoint0 joined #koha
02:13 onepoint0 Hello, I have an installation of koha (v 3.18) which has been working fine up until this week however when I log into it from a mobile device as soon as I click on any link I am logged out again with the error message "Error: IP Address has changed. Please log in again". It works fine on a laptop & Nothing has changed on the server or the system. Could anyone please help me with what is wrong?
02:27 wizzyrea joined #koha
02:52 edveal joined #koha
02:58 edveal joined #koha
03:15 wizzycray joined #koha
03:22 hjb1 joined #koha
04:24 felicia_ joined #koha
04:26 jeff___ joined #koha
04:26 ibeardslee joined #koha
04:31 Frenzy joined #koha
04:51 mtj ^ ... i think that problem  is fixed in later versions?
05:12 cait1 joined #koha
05:41 sophie_m joined #koha
05:41 sophie_m left #koha
05:55 calire joined #koha
06:23 fridolin joined #koha
06:23 fridolin hi there
06:25 cait1 bonjour frido :)
06:29 kohaputti joined #koha
06:38 calire morning #koha
06:47 alex_a joined #koha
06:48 sameee joined #koha
06:48 alex_a bonjour
06:48 sameee salut
07:03 ashimema Morning #koha
07:04 ashimema Looks like I've got lots to catch up on today.. officially back from holiday
07:04 calire hi ashimema
07:07 ashimema Hello
07:07 wahanui bonjour, ashimema
07:07 paul_p joined #koha
07:13 tuxayo hi #koha o/
07:13 tuxayo Hi ashimema, hi calire, hi sameee :)
07:16 calire hi tuxayo
07:20 sophie_m joined #koha
07:28 alexbuckley joined #koha
07:31 greenjimll joined #koha
08:10 cait joined #koha
08:18 laurence joined #koha
08:23 magnuse \o/
08:27 magnuse joined #koha
08:33 sophie_m left #koha
08:55 ashimema @later tell oleonard Is https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]p_OPAC_LESS_files still releveant at all?
08:55 huginn` ashimema: The operation succeeded.
09:08 alex_a_ joined #koha
09:25 alexbuckley joined #koha
10:01 alex_a joined #koha
10:17 saa joined #koha
10:17 saa how can i get daily transaction report
10:20 * fridolin proposes a patch for oooooooooooold Bug 5458
10:20 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5458 minor, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Needs Signoff , length of items.ccode disagrees with authorised_values.authorised_value
10:25 saa how can i get daily transaction report
10:51 kidclamp joined #koha
10:51 kidclamp it's  no fun if I warn you oleonard
10:52 * kidclamp responds to a message form four days ago, needs mroe coffee
10:53 ncbaratta joined #koha
10:57 ashimema haha
10:57 ashimema no wonder I was confused by it
10:57 ashimema you've left me a nice list of stuff to catch up on after my break kidclamp ;)
11:03 kidclamp trying to keep the queue down :-)
11:10 ashimema :)
11:16 saa how can i get daily transaction report
11:18 kidclamp can you elaborate saa? what kind of transactions?
11:28 saa all
11:28 saa checkout checkin renew
11:28 saa per day all circulation by time
11:31 saa i wish to get every tranaction checkout checkin renew etc. carried out for a day by time
11:31 kidclamp you can try the circulation statistics wizard, or use the reports module
11:31 saa with details of the patron, item details
11:31 saa i dont want statistics
11:31 saa full report
11:32 saa i tried searching a lot but could nt get such report
11:32 kidclamp https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ports_Circulation
11:33 kidclamp https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Date_with_Patron_.26_Item_Details
11:34 saa 2nd one helped
11:34 saa thanks
11:43 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:44 oleonard joined #koha
11:44 alex_a joined #koha
11:44 oleonard Hi #koha
11:52 calire hi oleonard
11:52 ashimema :)
12:03 eythian *sigh*
12:03 eythian wahanui: hi oleonard is <reply>hi oleopard
12:03 wahanui OK, eythian.
12:03 eythian do I have to do everything around here?
12:03 eythian also, hi oleopard
12:03 cait eythian: we would be lost without you
12:05 eythian you so would.
12:17 cait eythian: i know.
12:39 alex_a_ joined #koha
12:44 irma_ joined #koha
12:50 caroline_ joined #koha
12:50 caroline_ Hello everyone!
12:55 oleonard Hi caroline_
12:56 calire hi caroline_
13:01 * cait waves
13:11 kohaputti joined #koha
13:15 magnuse huh, did we change how ill backends work yet?
13:15 magnuse i cloned the Dummy backend into /usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Illbackends but nothing shows up on the ILL page?
13:15 ashimema erm
13:15 cait koha-conf.xml?
13:15 ashimema not that I know of
13:15 cait module turned on?
13:15 magnuse ah, cait might be right
13:17 caroline_ oh yeah, that reminds me, a client is VERY interested in the ILL module, but I don't know much about it (last time I tried was in December and it wasn't super user friendly for non-tech ppl like me), ashimema did you ever get around to write the chapter for the manual? I could forward it to her
13:18 ashimema I think my colleague is still working on it.
13:18 ashimema lots of leave happening in this part of the world at the minute though
13:18 caroline_ Apparetnly, Library and archives Canada has stopped supporting ILL and has sent everyone to OCLC (which is a paying service, whereas LAC was free)
13:19 ashimema I really want to clean ILL up majorly.. the bug queue for it is already massive and we have allot more to add to polish it up and make it more user friendly.
13:19 ashimema interesting
13:19 ashimema I need some support to get things through SO/QA and perferably some funding to push it forward further
13:20 magnuse ashimema++
13:20 caroline_ could you sent me what you have for now? This client is pretty tech-savvy, so I'm sure she will be able to figure out what she needs. (and it's a client with $$ so she might be able to push for development ;) )
13:21 ashimema I'll try to dig out what I can... just catching up still right now
13:21 caroline_ no problem it's not urgent
13:22 caroline_ She asked me last week and you were out so I forgot until magnuse mentioned it right now
13:22 ashimema okies
13:22 ashimema bounce me if I don't get anytihng to you by the end of the week ;)
13:23 magnuse caroline_: this might be of interest too:
13:25 caroline_ thx magnuse I sent her but I will point her to that other page too
13:25 cait caroline_: i've got some screenshots in a presentation i think
13:25 Scott-CSPL joined #koha
13:26 cait from page 37
13:26 cait i hope it's correct
13:26 * magnuse will be working on swedish ill in the coming 4-5 weeks
13:27 * magnuse gotta run now though
13:27 caroline_ thx guys, you are very helpful! ashimema++ magnuse++ cait++ :D
13:29 kmlussier joined #koha
13:37 deb-CSPL joined #koha
13:38 cait does someone know if you can change print summary with css?
13:38 cait right now i am failing just looking at the source in the browser
13:39 caroline_ cait I've seen it done let me check
13:47 kohaputti joined #koha
13:50 edveal joined #koha
14:32 calire left #koha
14:58 fridolin left #koha
15:12 * oleonard is tired of rebasing
15:14 cait the css or the filter stuff?
15:15 oleonard filter stuff *sigh*
15:28 oleonard It's fine. Bug 20970 doesn't exist anymore. It never did.
15:28 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20970 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Patch doesn't apply , Reformat basket information on acquisitions basket page
15:45 tuxayo cait++
15:45 tuxayo You slides are great!!!!
15:45 tuxayo BTW in «Lending from one central library to others (BL)» what does BL means?
15:46 tuxayo *your slides
15:46 ashimema British Library
15:47 ashimema tuxayo that's a guess, but it's a pretty educated one given I know ILL pretty well and I presume that's what you were talking about
15:48 ashimema the British Library does a centralised ILL service using an api called BLDSS which was the first driver/backend we wrote for the Koha ILL stuff.. it's used pretty extensively both in the UK and abroad from my understanding.
15:49 tuxayo Thanks ashimema :)
15:49 tuxayo Haven't dealt much with ILL for now
15:49 cait it means British Library
15:50 ashimema :)
15:55 cait left #koha
16:17 laurence left #koha
16:23 cait joined #koha
16:41 * oleonard has lost a patch (branch?) and can't figure out where it went
16:42 cait can we help search? is it on a bug=
16:42 cait ?
16:42 oleonard No, it got lost somewhere on my computer
16:46 oleonard I once had a nice follow-up to Bug 20935 though.
16:46 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20935 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Patch doesn't apply , Redesign system preferences interface
16:49 greenjimll oleonard: thanks for looking at Bug 20028 - looks like I've got some rebasing to do as well now. :-)
16:49 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20028 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, J.P.Knight, Patch doesn't apply , Export all patron related personal data in one package
17:06 cait thx tuxayo - they had asked about ILL specifically and some other topics
17:11 lisette joined #koha
18:04 Serendipity joined #koha
18:18 oleonard There is just so much rebasing a man can handle in a day.
18:25 * caroline_ sends positive waves to oleonard
18:36 Shane-S joined #koha
18:38 Shane-S anyone have a tip or idea on making my life a little less click-e ...I need to check out 1 item (chromebook) to each "patron" (student). So I have 2 barcodes their card # and the item barcode. Works fine...but after each one I have to click back into the "Checkout" box for each Card #
18:39 Shane-S I have to do this about 277 times in the next hour why I was curious if there is a way to save me that click, maybe a browser extension or a trick someone has?
18:40 caroline_ Shane-S: Not sure I understand 100% your question, but have you tried the keyboard shortcuts? Alt+U for checkout
18:41 caroline_[…]ighlight=shortcut
18:41 Shane-S they are shortcuts..I inspected the element how is this magic done?
18:42 oleonard Shane-S: You're talking about initiating a new checkout immediately after checking out?
18:42 Shane-S yeah, scan patron card, scan item, back up to checkout box for new patron id
18:42 Shane-S already 10 so 267 times left ;)
18:43 caroline_ Shane-S: AutoSwitchPatron system preference?
18:43 Shane-S Alt_U works
18:43 oleonard When you submit the checkout form with no item barcode it should initiate a new checkout session
18:44 Shane-S hmm those :)
18:44 Shane-S let me try olendards scan a patron ID in the item box?
18:45 oleonard No. After scanning the item barcode, the page reloads and the focus is back in the checkout form. Hit enter.
18:45 oleonard There is a pref which controls this:  CircAutoPrintQuickSlip
18:47 Shane-S when I scan anything in the itembox it comes right back the that box, with an error, empty and clicking checkout it wants to print a receipt
18:47 Shane-S guessing thats the CircQuickSlip
18:47 oleonard yeah... my suggestion doesn't work if you want it to automatically print a slip
18:48 caroline_ Shane-S: do you have the AutoSwithPatron systemp preference in your version? It's new
18:48 Shane-S turned that off, but it stays down in the checkout box (no more slip page coming up)
18:49 Shane-S caroline_: let me check
18:49 Shane-S 18.05 is my version
18:49 caroline_ you should have it
18:50 caroline_ when you turn that on, if you scan a user barcode in the item box, it switches to that patron
18:50 Shane-S oh sweet time saver
18:50 Shane-S thank you, knew I should ask :)
18:51 * oleonard doesn't have that yet in production
18:55 oleonard Bye all
19:08 Shane-S joined #koha
19:08 Shane-S caroline_: who do I have to thanks for this AutoSwitchPatron attribute?
19:08 Shane-S so....freakin...awesome...all barcode 0 touch
19:09 caroline_ uh... the community?
19:09 caroline_ Let me check if I can find the original bug
19:09 Shane-S now I just need a robot to hand me the laptops and to replace the damaged labels
19:11 caroline_ Shane-S: bug 15752
19:11 huginn` Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15752 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, chad, RESOLVED FIXED, Automatically switch from circulation to new patron when a cardnumber is scanned during circulation
19:11 caroline_ a bunch of ppl seem to have worked on it
19:14 Shane-S yeah they did, well I appreciate it, saves me time, that one second of trackpad to get into the box to click adds up fast
19:14 Shane-S and this will help our librarian a lt too
19:14 Shane-S a lot too*
19:14 caroline_ +1 I'm glad it works for you!
19:14 caroline_ :D
19:15 * Shane-S is calling Demco about a robot
19:18 * Shane-S trying Avery...Demco thinks I'm crazy
19:18 caroline_ lol!
19:20 caroline_ Shane-S: maybe you could ask her to make you one :[…]zNz8eYnwBC34RaKCQ
19:20 caroline_ XD
19:24 Shane-S LOL and awe...she had a tumor...but bright side she is back.
19:24 Shane-S her robots could do about the same as these kids on their labels though :)
19:26 Shane-S 4 sets of complete labels...all 4 sets missing the exact same label...perhaps I shouldn't provide a label for this clearly the student is allergic to them and removes them as soon they touch the computer
19:38 Shane-S How do you make a reports SQL ask for a parameter?
19:38 Shane-S I know I did it in the past can't remember how (will google as well)
19:38 caroline_ <<text|authorized_value>>
19:38 caroline_ https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]untime_Parameters
19:38 caroline_ or <<text>> if it's just entering text
19:39 caroline_ or <<text|date>> for a calendar picker
19:39 Shane-S gotcha and docs had my exact needs: AND barcode LIKE <<Partial barcode value here>>
19:39 caroline_ +1!
19:40 Shane-S since this label is missing across 4 print outs of labels...I am wonder if the ending numbers match...and the wrong label is being used often
19:42 Shane-S hmm...LIKE didnt work...
19:42 caroline_ did you concat?
19:42 Shane-S time to dig into my SQL repositories
19:42 caroline_ oh, it doesn't like the "like"? that's weird
19:42 Shane-S think I have a programming degree and SQL cert....what not using those skills does
19:43 Shane-S well it doesn't error, but entering the ending "TY9" returned no results
19:43 Shane-S Full barcode is 5CD4515TY9
19:44 caroline_ hm, not sure I can be of much help to a certified sql person
19:44 Shane-S I use serial numbers as barcodes (cause kids peel the label or rub the factory material print off.
19:44 caroline_ kids...
19:45 Shane-S yeah...and I have 2 of my own what was I thinking nothing but trouble :)
19:46 * caroline_ used to be a children's librarian (takes so much energy)
19:46 Shane-S either super cute or trouble......or both at taking my wifes lip stick and coloring herself saying I am a princess and they showing us her castle wall she painted....with the lipstick
19:47 caroline_ aw! trouble in a cute package :)
19:47 Shane-S yeah...but castle wall...was our hallway wal
19:48 caroline_ best canvas: everyone sees it b/c it's in the hallway ;)
19:51 Shane-S yeah...and being 2 she gets away with a scowl and a please don't do that again it takes mommy and daddy a lot of work and just the right cleaner to not eat the wall explaination
19:53 andreashm joined #koha
19:55 * andreashm waves
19:55 caroline_ hi andreashm!
19:58 andreashm hi caroline_
20:09 wizzycray joined #koha
20:46 paul_p joined #koha
20:47 alexbuckley joined #koha
20:48 caroline_ Is there a meeting in a couple of minutes or it's just in my head?
20:51 LeeJ joined #koha
20:51 * LeeJ waves
20:51 LeeJ hi #koha
20:52 * LeeJ has nothing of substance to contribute to the meeting because he is a horrible human being
20:52 caroline_ LeeJ! I was wondering if there was a meeting, but if you're here it means yes
20:52 cait caroline_: chilren's librarian... you just earned so much respect from me
20:52 * caroline_ gives LeeJ a hug
20:52 cait oh meeting :)
20:53 LeeJ well there was a meeting set by whoever ran the last one caroline_ so I came in because I got a calendar notification from the Koha calendar
20:53 cait we like to see you
20:53 caroline_ Yes, that was me... I actually set it for sept 4 2019, but Joubu fixed it
20:54 LeeJ <3
20:54 LeeJ I feel loved lol
20:54 cait lots to do at work?
20:54 LeeJ this semester is a nightmare...I'm taking 12 credits on top of working 40 hours per week
20:54 * LeeJ curls up in fetal position
20:54 caroline_ eesh that's a lot
20:55 LeeJ I really do feel terrible for not contributing for a lengthy period of time
20:56 caroline_ don't worry about it, that's what a community is for
20:56 LeeJ I promise to make it up though...after this week I should be in the correct rhythm of my new schedule (classes run until December)
20:56 cait yep
20:57 cait i might still be able to push things if you are ok with that (not usre if permissions were changed)
20:57 cait ah
20:57 cait but still, just tell me when i can help
20:57 cait :)
20:57 LeeJ cait: by all means
20:57 LeeJ cait: don't let me stop you :)
20:57 caroline_ rangi pushed some things a couple of weeks ago too
20:57 cait i think at the moment it's all tidied up
20:58 LeeJ @later tell rangi since my schedule is currently busy, can you also give cait push permissions back if she doesn't already have them so we can balance schedules? :)
20:58 huginn` LeeJ: The operation succeeded.
20:59 cait lots to do when relesae gets closer, but still a bit of time until then
20:59 davidnind joined #koha
21:00 LeeJ I guess I'll begin the meeting in about 3 mins :)
21:00 davidnind Excellent!
21:00 wahanui darn tootin' it is.
21:01 * LeeJ waves to davidnind
21:01 davidnind Before there was 'AI' there was wahanui!
21:01 davidnind waves to LeeJ
21:01 caroline_ he's much less grumpy now that he's back from "vacation"
21:02 cait heh
21:04 kellym joined #koha
21:04 LeeJ who was grumpy?
21:04 caroline_ wahanui
21:04 wahanui caroline_?
21:06 LeeJ I'll be ready in just a sec :)
21:09 LeeJ #startmeeting Documentation IRC meeting 4 September 2018
21:09 huginn` Meeting started Tue Sep  4 21:09:15 2018 UTC.  The chair is LeeJ. Information about MeetBot at
21:09 huginn` Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
21:09 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 September 2018)
21:09 huginn` The meeting name has been set to 'documentation_irc_meeting_4_september_2018'
21:09 LeeJ #topic Introductions
21:09 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 September 2018)
21:09 LeeJ #info Lee Jamison, Marywood University
21:09 caroline_ #info Caroline Cyr La Rose, inLibro
21:10 kellym #info Kelly McElligott Bywatert
21:10 davidnind #info David Nind, Wellington, New Zealand
21:11 * LeeJ pokes cait
21:11 cait #info Katrin Fischer, Germany
21:11 LeeJ #topic What's been done so far
21:11 Topic for #koha is now What's been done so far (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 September 2018)
21:12 LeeJ for a change, I'm relying on all of you for this one :) haha
21:12 * caroline_ raises hand
21:12 LeeJ caroline_: all you :)
21:13 caroline_ Last meeting we discussed closing the framapad in favour of Taiga, so I went through all the points in the pad and added them to taiga
21:13 LeeJ caroline_++
21:14 LeeJ caroline_: thank you :)
21:14 caroline_ The pad now has a link to bugzilla for people who might have favourited it and want to report documentation "bugs"
21:14 caroline_ that's all
21:14 LeeJ I agree with that since that was the original intention of moving from framapad to taiga
21:15 LeeJ caroline_: hmm..should that go to bugzilla? or to the gitlab issues under koha-manual?
21:15 LeeJ cait davidnind kellym thoughts?
21:15 caroline_ LeeJ: to keep you up to speed, the decision was to use bugzilla for regular people to filed documentation requests, taiga for the docs team and gitlab issues for issues concerning the "generation" of the manual
21:16 caroline_ *file
21:16 LeeJ ah!
21:16 LeeJ disregard my question then..that makes sense
21:16 cait I removed the link to the framapad from the wiki
21:16 caroline_ we also decided on a status quo for the mailing list since it's not very busy
21:16 kathryn joined #koha
21:17 LeeJ I'll have to go through the last meeting's minutes tonight/tomorrow to catch up haha
21:17 kellym I am not sure!
21:17 LeeJ kellym: disregard my question..caroline cleared it up1
21:17 LeeJ *up!
21:17 kellym good- I too will have to look at last months notes
21:18 LeeJ #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ng_14_August_2018
21:18 kellym thanks leej
21:19 LeeJ anyone have anything else to add before we talk about what to do moving forward?
21:19 davidnind nothing from me - have started a couple of more easier tasks, just need to finish and submit!
21:19 LeeJ davidnind++
21:19 davidnind have been very lazy....
21:19 LeeJ davidnind: I see your lazy and raise you lazy but busy :P
21:20 LeeJ okay then!
21:20 LeeJ #topic Next steps
21:20 Topic for #koha is now Next steps (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 September 2018)
21:21 LeeJ #info currently 6 merge requests in queue - 2 WIP, 2 ready to merge, and one to address with the person who submitted it (since LeeJ forgot/neglected to respond about it previously)
21:22 LeeJ caroline_ davidnind cait kellym anything to add regarding moving forward towards release? suggestions/things to point out/ideas, etc.?
21:23 cait nothing to add from me
21:23 cait busy with qa, might join documentation efforts late
21:23 caroline_ do release notes come out one by one or all at the same time?
21:23 cait depends on RM
21:23 caroline_ last release I know davidnind and LeeJ added all the release notes to taiga
21:23 kellym no, I would like to help, but need to get more familiar with the new way of updating. Was there going to be a tutorial on adding images to the manual for edits/updates? I am excited for Kohacon presentation about Documentation
21:23 cait Joubu generate d them regularly and early, not sure if that script still works
21:24 LeeJ caroline_: correct..last release Joubu had a rolling release notes doc that davidnind and I scraped from
21:24 davidnind mainly LeeJ did that
21:24 cait kellym: we can cover that at the hackfest maybe
21:24 cait wil you be there?
21:24 kellym I won’t be at Hackfest, just the first few days. Cait will you be there, can we catch up about this?
21:24 cait i will be there and we can try
21:24 LeeJ kellym I'm always available to discuss via phone/email or give help with..but probably the presentation will cover it...unfortunately I can't attend this year :(
21:25 cait not sure if we will get to images
21:25 caroline_ I can add a section on images on the wiki
21:25 LeeJ caroline_++
21:25 caroline_ On this page : https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_the_Koha_Manual
21:25 cait but asking caroline might work even better :)
21:25 kellym I heard you wouldn’t be there LeeJ - too bad!  But once I see the presentation, maybe I will get in touch with you after the conference at some point,  Awesome Caroline_
21:26 kellym or I will ask caroline_
21:26 caroline_ #action caroline_ will add a section on the wiki about adding images to the manual
21:26 LeeJ kellym either way works for me :)
21:26 kellym awesome
21:26 LeeJ anything else to add from anyone? :)
21:27 davidnind would like to categorise the images somehow - it's getting to be a loooong list - will post ideas on docs mailing list
21:27 caroline_ kellym: I'll try to do it before kohacon (if I have time) so you can read it and follow up with question
21:27 caroline_ davidnind: good idea!!
21:27 caroline_ davidnind++
21:27 LeeJ davidnind++
21:27 kellym that would be great caroline_
21:27 kellym @caroline_++
21:27 huginn` kellym: I suck
21:27 kellym caroline_++
21:28 kellym davidnind++
21:28 davidnind everyone ++ :)
21:28 cait davidnind maybe we could have different areas of numbers for different sections?
21:29 cait i think the image are going to conflict a lot if everyone tries to use the next number
21:29 cait not sure how to solve that best
21:29 cait caroline_++ davidnind++
21:29 LeeJ cait: perhaps that could be a thinking point between now and next meeting?
21:30 cait sure
21:30 davidnind that was my thought e.g. 01 for cataloguing, then a sequential number e.g. 01-001-image-name
21:30 LeeJ davidnind: I like that format
21:31 davidnind there are some librarians around, 'we' could come up with some sort of categorisation scheme I'm sure :-D
21:31 caroline_ as long as it's not tied to chapters because those tend to change
21:31 caroline_ mwahaha! images will be classified like a boss!
21:31 LeeJ what if it's tied to modules...?
21:31 davidnind tied to modules I think
21:31 kellym modules is the best way
21:32 LeeJ like 01 for cataloging, 02 for circulation, etc.
21:32 davidnind yep
21:32 LeeJ which would make it basically a namespace (for my fellow OOP-minded individuals)
21:32 davidnind it would still get to be a long list, but at least you would be looking in the right area
21:33 cait maybe it oculd also be cat0001
21:33 cait ?
21:33 cait memo codes
21:33 LeeJ cait: that too!
21:33 caroline_ and it would creat less conflicts like cait said
21:33 lavamind ouch, we're being bitten by https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=18723
21:33 huginn` Bug 18723: critical, P5 - low, ---, victor.grousset, BLOCKED , Dot not recognized as decimal separator
21:34 lavamind any idea if this is going to be fixed in a upcoming point release ?
21:34 LeeJ lavamind: we're currently in a meeting, would you mind waiting until after and you can get some help?
21:34 lavamind LeeJ: oh of course, sorry about that!!
21:35 LeeJ lavamind: no problem at all :)
21:35 LeeJ I think cait 's suggestion of prefixing with a 'module identifier' of sorts might make it easier for quick reference
21:35 caroline_ I like that too
21:36 LeeJ so say cat0001, circ0002, acq0003, ser0004, cres0005, etc.
21:36 LeeJ thanks to davidnind for getting the ball rolling...the thought never crossed my mind :)
21:37 davidnind Trying to solve my own problem - working out what image is what without duplicating (or minimising any way)
21:38 jzairo joined #koha
21:38 LeeJ davidnind: and you always manage to help everyone else out simultaneously :)
21:39 LeeJ #action submit a RFC of sorts to the mailing list to determine a new naming/organization scheme for the koha-manual images which can be voted on in the October 2018 meeting
21:39 LeeJ sound good everyone?
21:40 caroline_ +1
21:40 cait +1
21:40 kellym +1
21:40 davidnind +1
21:40 LeeJ sweet :)
21:40 LeeJ if no one has anything else we can wrap this meeting up
21:42 LeeJ #topic Set time of next meeting
21:42 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Documentation IRC meeting 4 September 2018)
21:43 LeeJ how do we feel about October 4th at the same time? Any objections?
21:43 caroline_ October 3?
21:44 cait both should work for me
21:44 LeeJ *facepalm* I do that every time lol
21:44 cait weekend? holiday?
21:44 cait conflict?
21:44 caroline_ No LeeJ it's not you. I just can't on Thursdays
21:45 cait ah first wednesday usually is general meeting
21:45 davidnind works fine for me - hope it is not tooo late or early for everyone else
21:45 LeeJ hmm...I just realized that would cut it close with my one class ending lol...October 2nd at the same time (tuesday)?
21:45 caroline_ works for me
21:45 davidnind fine with me
21:45 kellym yup!
21:46 LeeJ #info Next meeting: 2 October 2018, 21:00 UTC
21:46 LeeJ #endmeeting
21:46 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
21:46 huginn` Meeting ended Tue Sep  4 21:46:57 2018 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
21:46 huginn` Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-09-04-21.09.html
21:46 huginn` Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]8-09-04-21.09.txt
21:46 huginn` Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]04-21.09.log.html
21:47 davidnind LeeJ++
21:47 LeeJ thanks for coming everyone!
21:47 kellym thanks!
21:47 LeeJ lavamind: feel free to take the floor now :) we're done
21:47 caroline_ I will miss tomorrow's meeting (at the vet with my cat :,( ) bye all!
21:47 cait LeeJ++
21:48 LeeJ have a good night all..back to work!
21:48 davidnind right...back to work for me too!
21:48 davidnind left #koha
21:53 lavamind thanks, well, if anyone missing it, we're having issues with this bug
21:53 lavamind https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=18723
21:53 huginn` Bug 18723: critical, P5 - low, ---, victor.grousset, BLOCKED , Dot not recognized as decimal separator
21:53 lavamind if anyone can recommend a workaround or quick fix I'd appreciate
21:55 cait which currency format setting ar eyou using?
21:55 cait i've had some success preventing errors by switching back to us format with dot
21:55 cait s
21:59 jzairo left #koha
23:33 edveal joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary