IRC log for #koha, 2018-06-04

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
01:07 edveal joined #koha
03:34 irma_ joined #koha
04:04 barton joined #koha
04:09 barton joined #koha
05:20 cait joined #koha
05:51 wilfrid joined #koha
06:25 cait joined #koha
06:29 magnuse joined #koha
06:34 reiveune joined #koha
06:34 reiveune hello
06:34 wahanui salut, reiveune
06:46 calire joined #koha
06:46 magnuse \O/
06:48 calire hey magnuse
06:49 magnuse guten morgen calire
06:51 jamsheer joined #koha
06:53 marcelr joined #koha
06:53 marcelr hi #koha
06:54 alex_a joined #koha
06:55 AndrewIsh joined #koha
06:57 alex_a bonjour
06:59 cait joined #koha
07:00 jamsheer anyone using Elastic Search in production server ?
07:01 jamsheer and any performance comparison of ES with zebra
07:02 greenjimll joined #koha
07:16 fridolin joined #koha
07:16 fridolin hie there
07:24 Infra_3600 joined #koha
07:31 marcelr joined #koha
07:36 sophie_m joined #koha
07:39 paul_p joined #koha
07:48 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:49 gaetan_B left #koha
07:57 sophie_m joined #koha
08:06 severine_q joined #koha
08:06 severine_q hello #koha !
08:06 marcelr hi severine_q
08:07 severine_q hi marcelr !
08:23 josef_moravec joined #koha
09:04 alexbuckley_ joined #koha
11:31 oleonard joined #koha
11:31 oleonard Hi #koha
11:31 marcelr hi oleonard
11:31 wahanui hi dear loon
11:31 jamsheer joined #koha
11:31 marcelr oleonard: thx for the followup on article requests; very nice
11:34 oleonard You're very welcome marcelr. It was a fun puzzle -- that I too spent too much time on :)
11:35 marcelr i saw your use of menuid
11:35 marcelr this stuff took too long last time
11:36 gaetan_B joined #koha
11:36 alex_a joined #koha
11:36 gaetan_B left #koha
11:47 kidclamp joined #koha
11:48 Guest3141 Project Koha_17.11_D8 build #51: SUCCESS in 35 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_17.11_D8/51/
11:48 Guest3141 Jonathan Druart: Bug 20722: Display search results when searching only by ITEMTYPECAT
11:48 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20722 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , Searching only for an ITEMTYPECAT itemtype is impossible
12:00 magnuse joined #koha
12:06 ncbaratta joined #koha
12:50 caroline joined #koha
12:59 oleonard Oh neat, the patch for Bug 20053 still applies.
12:59 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20053 normal, P5 - low, ---, indradg, Needs Signoff , Drop type attribute "text/javascript" for <script> elements used in OPAC templates
13:00 oleonard Just... you know... sayin' ...
13:00 caroline Good morning all
13:01 caroline How's monday treating you so far?
13:02 oleonard Humanely.
13:13 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:32 magnuse joined #koha
13:40 edveal joined #koha
13:44 mtompset joined #koha
13:44 mtompset @seen magnuse
13:44 huginn mtompset: magnuse was last seen in #koha 6 hours, 55 minutes, and 44 seconds ago: <magnuse> guten morgen calire
13:44 aleisha joined #koha
13:45 mtompset @seen Joubu
13:45 huginn mtompset: Joubu was last seen in #koha 2 days, 20 hours, 18 minutes, and 31 seconds ago: <Joubu> thank you for catching the bug!
13:45 mtompset Greetings, #koha.
13:45 mtompset How do people feel about scope creep?
13:46 mtompset bug 20811
13:46 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20811 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Fix wrong usage of ModBiblio in
13:46 mtompset I found another potential case of wrong usage elsewhere.
13:46 kmlussier joined #koha
13:52 oleonard If its the exact same problem mtompset I would say offhand that it doesn't count as scope creep.
13:52 Joubu mtompset: it's ModBiblioMarc, not ModBiblio
13:53 Joubu I checked other ModBiblio calls, it was the only one affected
14:00 mtompset Let me re-read. It is pre-caffeine. :)
14:02 Joubu just re-read your git grep output, add grep -v ModBiblioMarc
14:02 mtompset Ah... There's a Marc on it. You're right.
14:02 mtompset Nevermind. :)
14:03 mtompset Sorry about that.
14:03 mtompset Thanks for catching my mistake.
14:03 mtompset I guess then, I should sign that off. :)
14:06 lukeG joined #koha
14:06 alex_a_ joined #koha
14:08 misilot joined #koha
14:14 cait next meetings
14:14 wahanui next meetings is https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
14:14 oleonard Hi cait
14:14 cait hi oleonard :)
14:15 mtompset I can see why you said whoever knows how to test it, Joubu :)
14:16 oleonard cait: I saw your message about the form_serialized_itype cookie. I wonder if it's not used? I saw the other form_serialized cookies getting set but not that one.
14:17 cait exactly what I saw then
14:17 cait and the itemtype form seemed to work fine
14:17 cait i checked multiple and returning they still were checked
14:18 cait maybe it got included in the limits one?
14:25 oleonard cait: Yes, the itype limit is stored in the form_serialized cookie, and I don't see anywhere else where a form_serialized_itype cookie is set.
14:25 cait I can file a bug to remove it
14:27 cait bug 20876
14:27 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20876 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, NEW , The form_serialized_itype cookie is not used and shoudl be removed
14:27 oleonard cait, are you keeping track of all the GDPR bugs somehow? It might be good to add a keyword.
14:28 cait there is an omnibus
14:28 cait but not so much going on yet
14:28 cait but you are right, adding the cookie ones maybe?
14:28 cait bug 18081
14:28 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18081 new feature, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, In Discussion , [omnibus] GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
14:28 oleonard That's what I was thinking
14:30 khall joined #koha
14:30 lavamind joined #koha
14:30 lavamind hello! I looked at the documentation as well as the wiki, but could not find an andwer: is it possible to upgrade a Koha 3.08 instance to 18.05 ?
14:33 oleonard lavamind: The advice I've always heard is that it's better to do a full dump of your current Koha database and import it into a new installation.
14:34 calire left #koha
14:36 lavamind oleonard: when you say full dump, you mean a mysql dump, or some other export feature within Koha itself ?
14:36 oleonard mysql dump
14:37 JesseDhammu joined #koha
14:37 lavamind ok so if I understand correctly, the old database will trigger the update mechanism ?
14:37 oleonard Yes
14:37 oleonard lavamind: I've never done an update of a production system, I'm just passing on what I've heard.
14:37 * oleonard only knows how it works on test systems.
14:38 lavamind oleonard: my installation is more of an in-between
14:38 lavamind they are pre-configured instances for students to realize exercises in an academic context
14:39 lavamind but the process you describe I how most other web-based software works too
14:39 lavamind s/I how/is how/
14:39 cait lavamind: in theory it should work fine, but you have to check for mysql errors in the update process
14:39 cait and it will take a while
14:40 lavamind cait: it's a small database, the database is just a few hundred catalog entries iirc
14:40 lavamind worst scenario we restart from scratch, the teachers wont like it but I don't think its a big deal
14:41 lavamind I'm meeting them tomorrow, maybe they'll even prefer starting from scratch, I need to find out
14:42 lavamind thanks for the pointers, cait and oleonard
14:42 lavamind I'll stick around and let you know how it goes
14:42 * lavamind goes off to spin a new Debian stretch VM
15:03 reiveune bye
15:03 reiveune left #koha
15:07 JesseDhammu joined #koha
15:08 oleonard I remember encountering Bug 20862 but wasn't it fixed by Bug 3873?
15:08 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20862 minor, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Error on cart when containing a deleted record
15:08 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3873 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, CLOSED FIXED, Gracefully handle errors when item in staff client cart has been deleted
15:21 Freddy_Enrique joined #koha
15:21 Freddy_Enrique Good morning everyone!
15:22 Freddy_Enrique I've got to admit... when I started I didn't pay to much attention to the release notes. Now I see it very important
15:32 cait oleonard++ just taking a look at bug mails
15:39 fridolin left #koha
15:51 JesseDhammu joined #koha
16:04 cait left #koha
16:08 Okunsanya joined #koha
16:12 Okunsanya Hi all good day,
16:12 oleonard Hi Okunsanya
16:13 Okunsanya I am having a little challenge with Koha that would appreciate some assistance for.
16:16 Okunsanya Of late once I login to Koha and go to about -> system in formation I get the following. Problems found Problems
16:17 Okunsanya The following ids exist in both borrowers and deletedborrowers tables: 6, 7, 8
16:17 Okunsanya The following ids exist in both biblio and deletedbiblio tables: 2876
16:17 Okunsanya The following ids exist in both items and deleteditems tables: 2199
16:17 Okunsanya Any assistance is greatly appreciated
16:18 Okunsanya rver Information: Koha
16:19 oleonard Okunsanya: There is a heading above those messages, "Data problems."
16:19 oleonard And information about it, including a link.
16:20 JesseDhammu joined #koha
16:20 Joubu mtompset: bug 20861 should be SO, right?
16:20 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20861 major, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Needs Signoff , Correct EDI permissions on some pages
16:21 oleonard I could use advice on how to test interlibrary loans. I don't seem to be making the right changes to koha-conf.xml I guess?
16:22 oleonard In kohadevbox I should be modifying /etc/koha/sites/kohadev/koha-conf.xml?
16:25 Joubu oleonard: IIRC bug 7317 comment 20 is up-to-date
16:25 oleonard Okunsanya: Do you see what I'm talking about? At the top of the about page's system information tab?
16:25 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7317 new feature, P5 - low, ---, alex.sassmannshausen, Pushed to Master , Add an Interlibrary Loan Module to Circulation and OPAC
16:26 Joubu oleonard: see the koha-conf.xml included into the codebase to copy/paste correctly the interlibrary_loans block
16:33 oleonard Thanks Joubu. I don't know why it wasn't working before, but it is now.
16:34 Joubu memcached not restarted maybe :)
16:34 Okunsanya_ joined #koha
16:43 greenjimll oleonard: I took your hint earlier about bug 20053 and signed it off. :-)
16:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20053 normal, P5 - low, ---, indradg, Signed Off , Drop type attribute "text/javascript" for <script> elements used in OPAC templates
16:44 oleonard Thank you greenjimll!
16:56 caroline_ joined #koha
16:58 khall joined #koha
17:19 khall joined #koha
17:24 khall joined #koha
17:33 oleonard joined #koha
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 3849: DBRev <[…]94f78c145c1088661>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20861: Correct EDI permissions on EDI messsages <[…]776442b489ee3f5dc>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20840: (bug 2696 follow-up) Fix biblio info fetch <[…]282e21b1aee589687>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20838: Add 2 small tests to check ref <[…]0e91d48a5593fe56c>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20838: Make Koha::Library::Group->all_libraries return a list of Koha::Libraries <[…]a6d8a4343f6978940>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20838: (bug 16735 follow-up) Fix search by group of libraries <[…]ac4c278e7d8fe76f3>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 17561: (follow-up) Pass itemnumber on returns and correct itemnumber param in... <[…]73da82f1e06d64f7b>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20831: Fix KohaTable calls after bug 9573 <[…]7382479588b990473>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 3849: (follow-up) Add database update to change descriptions <[…]81b7b267b4942ca9b>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20763: Remove unecessary Koha::Patron fetch <[…]68371381b87c8eed2>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 3849: Improve descriptions of granular acquisition permissions <[…]43d25f546708bbfc3>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 17561: (QA follow-up) Update existing unit tests <[…]e0d2c787fcb4152a6>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 17561: (QA follow-up) Simplify new ReserveSlip code <[…]0bdf8dd4bcb067c91>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 20763: AllowPurchaseSuggestionBranchChoice triggers error <[…]1a9ccce77a7e94868>
17:41 huginn News from kohagit: Bug 17561: ReserveSlip needs itemnumber for item level holds on same biblio <[…]a675b3620d1ff4002>
17:47 oleonard Oh is kidclamp around?
17:47 kidclamp he yam
17:47 * oleonard gets out his brochures
17:48 kidclamp hehe, opnly bugs for the first month
17:48 kidclamp I need to look at that (and more)
17:49 caroline_ joined #koha
17:49 kidclamp oleonard++
17:53 lukeG left #koha
18:06 cait joined #koha
18:07 khall joined #koha
18:13 mtompset oleonard, how is that good news? It means now I have to learn another technology to maintain things.
18:16 Guest3141 Project Koha_Master_D8 build #497: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/497/
18:16 Guest3141 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20840: (bug 2696 follow-up) Fix biblio info fetch
18:16 Guest3141 * kyle: Bug 20763: AllowPurchaseSuggestionBranchChoice triggers error
18:16 Guest3141 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20763: Remove unecessary Koha::Patron fetch
18:16 Guest3141 * josef.moravec: Bug 20831: Fix KohaTable calls after bug 9573
18:16 Guest3141 * katrin.fischer: Bug 3849: Improve descriptions of granular acquisition permissions
18:16 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20840 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Internal Server Error when clicking on "Details" button
18:16 Guest3141 * katrin.fischer: Bug 3849: (follow-up) Add database update to change descriptions
18:16 Guest3141 * Nick Clemens: Bug 3849: DBRev
18:16 Guest3141 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20838: (bug 16735 follow-up) Fix search by group of libraries
18:16 Guest3141 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20838: Make Koha::Library::Group->all_libraries return a list of
18:16 Guest3141 * Jonathan Druart: Bug 20838: Add 2 small tests to check ref
18:16 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=2696 major, P3, ---, kyle, Pushed to Master , Fine payments should show what was paid for
18:16 Guest3141 * katrin.fischer: Bug 20861: Correct EDI permissions on EDI messsages
18:16 Guest3141 * benjamin.rokseth: Bug 17561: ReserveSlip needs itemnumber for item level holds on same
18:16 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20763 major, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Pushed to Master , AllowPurchaseSuggestionBranchChoice triggers error is visited without logging in
18:16 Guest3141 * kyle: Bug 17561: (QA follow-up) Simplify new ReserveSlip code
18:16 Guest3141 * kyle: Bug 17561: (QA follow-up) Update existing unit tests
18:16 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20831 normal, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, Pushed to Master , (Bug 9573 follow-up) Pass id as first parameter instead of selector
18:16 Guest3141 * Nick Clemens: Bug 17561: (follow-up) Pass itemnumber on returns and correct itemnumber
18:16 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9573 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Ability to download items lost report
18:16 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3849 normal, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Pushed to Master , Descriptions of acquisition permissions are unclear
18:16 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20838 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Search by group of libraries is broken
18:16 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16735 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, RESOLVED FIXED, Replace existing library search groups functionality with the new hierarchical groups system
18:16 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=20861 major, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, Pushed to Master , Correct EDI permissions on some pages
18:16 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17561 minor, P5 - low, ---, benjamin.rokseth, Pushed to Master , ReserveSlip needs itemnumber for item level holds on same biblio
18:27 oleonard Weird... git-bz suddenly not working...
18:29 cait oleonard++ # thx for looking at the cookie bugs
18:30 cait not sur ei will be able to retest/sign off tonight, but will try this week
18:33 Okunsanya joined #koha
18:37 lavamind upgrade running, 3.08 -> 18.05
18:38 lavamind lots of schema updates to run heh
18:38 cait tons
18:39 lavamind our old server has a workaround for the indexing cron job, instead of triggering for all instances via cron, it would look at apache access logs and only trigger for instances being used
18:39 lavamind otherwise indexing 120 instances constantly was way too load heavy on the database server
18:39 lavamind is indexing still triggered by cron ?
18:40 lavamind Upgrade to done (Koha 18.05)
18:40 lavamind seems there were some bumps along the way however
18:48 cait lavamind: there is a deamon thing now
18:48 cait koha-indexer
18:48 wahanui koha-indexer is probably a helper script for packages
18:48 cait it's almost immediately, i think tcohen was using it with at least 50 instances
18:48 khall joined #koha
18:49 cait Joubu: still around?
18:52 lavamind cait: oh interesting, so it only reindexes "on demand" ?
18:52 cait yes
18:52 cait i think
18:52 cait we have been using it for a while now and quite happy
18:54 lavamind looking at the code now
18:54 lavamind so has a new -daemon option
18:54 lavamind and a -sleep parameter
18:54 lavamind very interesting
18:54 cait how are you installing?
18:54 cait packages?
18:54 wahanui packages is at
18:54 lavamind yes
18:54 lavamind Debian stretch
18:54 wahanui Debian stretch is, like, defaulting to mariadb
18:55 lavamind thank you wahanui
18:55 cait it hsould be on by default then
18:55 cait the indexer
18:55 wahanui well, the indexer is very simple, at the moment is marc only, but would be able to be other documents with minor changes
18:55 Joubu cait: yes
18:55 lavamind wahanui: are you a bot
18:55 wahanui OK, lavamind.
18:55 lavamind :)
18:55 cait check here if you are not sure: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ckagesIndexDaemon
18:55 cait Joubu: looking at the cart error again
18:56 lavamind cait: thank you
18:56 cait Joubu:
18:56 cait the record doesn't appear to exist anymore
18:57 cait my intranet_bib_list cookie lists 3 bibnumbres
18:58 cait but one doesn't exist
19:01 Joubu yes, the cookie is not updated
19:01 Joubu but the interface should not crash
19:01 Joubu ha, I saw this message last week. Was not you already? :)
19:02 Joubu tcohen: Does "Field 942 must have at least one subfield" ring you the bell?
19:04 Joubu cait: my guess is that you have a malformed record
19:05 cait i would agree, only that hte record is not there any longer
19:05 cait it's gone
19:05 cait hm don't remember tbh
19:06 cait i will try adding another and delete it
19:06 Joubu cait: put a warn biblionumber in basket/
19:06 Joubu if GetBiblioData returns something it means it is still in the DB
19:07 cait ah
19:07 cait so you think it#s one of the other 2?
19:07 Joubu in your case it explodes after => the MARC is malformed
19:07 Joubu yes
19:08 Joubu cait: it's biblionumber=392
19:08 cait new cart... trying to put it in there
19:08 cait yeah that's deleted
19:08 cait The record you requested does not exist (392).
19:09 lavamind whaaaat --letsencrypt Set up a https-only site with letsencrypt certificates
19:09 lavamind this is too easy
19:09 Joubu cait: but still in your biblio table (?)
19:10 cait i am checking sec
19:10 cait ugh
19:10 cait it is there
19:11 cait i think i get a picture
19:11 cait broken record > not indexing
19:12 cait it's really odd because that's almost reset freshly... i will do a reset_all?
19:13 cait can't edit it in catalouging either
19:14 lavamind huh, that's weird
19:14 cait Joubu: i killed the record with fire... eh sql
19:15 lavamind I'm doing tests upgrading the database, but at some point it stopped working: Access denied for user 'koha_test'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
19:15 lavamind is there anything else ot clean up after a koha-remove ? it seems it removes the database and user correctly...
19:16 cait i am not sure
19:19 Joubu lavamind: restart memcached
19:19 lavamind aah there's koha-remove -p
19:19 lavamind Joubu: I disabled that
19:20 lavamind ah it was still running
19:20 Joubu why? :)
19:23 lavamind I just wan tto test the upgrade procedure and not have anuything in the way
19:23 lavamind plus I'm not familiar with memcached
19:25 Okunsanya joined #koha
19:26 Joubu no need to be familiar with, just keep in mind that koha-conf.xml is cached, so you will need to restart memcached when you edit it
19:26 Joubu (to flush the cache)
19:27 oleonard See y'all later #koha
19:29 cait lavamind: turning off things turned on by default seems counter productive :)
19:30 lavamind Joubu: I think that's the bit that was missing
19:31 lavamind systemctl restart memcached is missing from koha-remove
19:34 Joubu lavamind: yes, you should open a new bug report ;)
19:35 Joubu well, I think it is missing from koha-create, but yeah it's missing somewhere
19:35 lavamind I'm not sure it's needed in koha-create though
19:35 lavamind if something is missing from the cache the service will fetch it
19:35 lavamind but if a cached file is removed, then I think someone needs to tell the caching service
19:36 lavamind Joubu: how about a PR :P
19:36 lavamind btw is Koha #movingtogitlab ? :D
19:41 Joubu lavamind: nope, but our side projects moved to gitlab
19:49 lavamind ok so got some failures here
19:51 cait @later tell oleonard could you please take a look at the datatables filtering on bug 20600?
19:51 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
19:52 Joubu lavamind: do we know you? :)
19:53 lavamind Joubu: I don't know, probably not, why ?
19:54 lavamind I've never been to any koha event IRL
19:54 cait you can ingore the duplicate entry ones
19:54 lavamind cait: ack
19:54 Joubu lavamind: where do you come from?
19:54 lavamind Montreal, Canada
19:54 cait the drop issn_idx... might be ok, but i'd check the db and the database update entry. possible problem is that the index was named something else or non-existing before in your db
19:55 Joubu the drop issn index is ok too I think, it is dropped to be recreated just after (to confirm)
19:55 cait not sure about th eother 2
19:56 lavamind ack
19:56 cait but it's not a lot for all the way from 3.08
19:57 Joubu I am not sure about "Invalid default value for 'suggesteddate'", I do not remember if varchar can be NULL, we should check mysql doc
19:57 Joubu but we have a lot in our DB structure, I do not think it's important
19:57 lavamind cait: it's a small database
19:57 cait the size is not the issue
19:58 Joubu the first one needs attention I think
19:58 lavamind as for the log file, I just grep -C 3 failed
19:58 cait question is to make the structure correct
19:58 lavamind the whole process is definately longer
19:59 lavamind its so long that complains that the file is too long hehe
19:59 lavamind hence the grep
19:59 lavamind err rather
19:59 Joubu see warning at
20:00 lavamind the first error seems related to[…]93893c9d5d3#l5062
20:01 Joubu take a look at the discussion on bug 8002
20:01 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8002 critical, P2, ---, oleonard, CLOSED FIXED, Can't add patron attribute type in newer installation
20:03 rangi cait: 18.05 added
20:05 lavamind Joubu: checked, select * from borrower_attributes; --> Empty set
20:05 cait thank you
20:06 cait rangi: do you have time for a bug clean-up? i have the reports ready
20:06 rangi yep
20:08 lavamind Joubu: suggestions.suggesteddate doesn't allow NULL yet the default value is null
20:11 lavamind ok in my 3.08 dump I have `suggesteddate` date NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00'
20:11 lavamind I re-ran the ALTER title query and it went through this time
20:11 lavamind I think that's it
20:22 lavamind hrmm trying to figure out the superlibrarian script, coming from 3.08 and always used to logging in with database credentials (as admin)
20:23 cait @later tell ashimema could you take a look at a shibboleth bug? bug 20879
20:23 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
20:23 lavamind iiuc I'll need to create a new user for each branch/category ?
20:23 lavamind I just want to create one admin user (to rule them all)
20:24 cait one superlibrairan is usually enough
20:24 cait with superlibrarian permission
20:24 cait that's what the admin you are looking for
20:24 cait the db user is just all kinds of trouble, because it leaves no trace (no borrowernumber)
20:26 lavamind cait: sure, I'm OK with the change
20:26 lavamind I'm just confused by branchcode, categorycode and cardnumber being mandatory
20:27 lavamind so these are just used to "bind" the account to branch/category/card, not access levels ?
20:29 cait yes
20:29 cait i think you can say so
20:29 cait superlibrarians can go anywhere, but they still need to live somehwere
20:36 lavamind got it
20:36 lavamind so I created my superlibrarian
20:36 lavamind noticed the interface was in English (need French)
20:36 lavamind koha-translate --install fr-CA && systemctl restart apache2 memcached
20:37 lavamind logout/login
20:37 lavamind interface is still en
20:37 lavamind i18n/l10n settings default to fr-CA
20:39 lavamind OK it works for OPAC
20:39 cait you need to switch it on
20:40 lavamind they are switch on afaict
20:40 cait also i think you might have been missing the instance in oyur command?
20:41 kathryn joined #koha
20:41 lavamind cait: koha-translate only takes instance as parameter if --devel
20:43 lavamind aah, it works now
20:43 lavamind something happened under the hood
20:43 * lavamind calls it a day
20:45 cait lavamind: mostly working on dev installations :)
21:13 alexbuckley_ joined #koha
23:51 edveal joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary