IRC log for #koha, 2017-12-27

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:15 caboose-swimming joined #koha
01:32 eythian joined #koha
02:00 eythian joined #koha
02:36 caboose joined #koha
06:40 cait joined #koha
07:19 alex_a joined #koha
07:19 alex_a bonjour
07:19 wahanui hey, alex_a
07:21 josef_moravec hi alex_a
07:21 alex_a hello josef_moravec
08:11 magnuse joined #koha
08:12 magnuse ~~~
08:13 sophie_m joined #koha
08:36 paul_p joined #koha
09:05 cait joined #koha
09:06 cait good morning #koha
09:06 cait who else is enjoying the quiet time at work? :)
09:09 magnuse o/
09:33 magnuse it's oh so quiet...
09:43 josef_moravec cait: hi, me too ;)
09:43 josef_moravec we are at minimum to keep our library running ;)
09:49 cait are there any patrons today? :)
09:53 magnuse not here :-)
09:56 josef_moravec 40 patrons per 3 hours we are opened up to now
10:00 cait that's not too bad
10:00 cait i am trying to add the koct repository to my dev env... but failing
10:01 cait oh...nv it's me
11:47 Joubu hi #koha
11:48 kellym joined #koha
11:48 Joubu @later tell tcohen could you adapt docker-compose.yml for 16.11 to skip coverage? I can do a PR is you want
11:48 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
11:50 Joubu cait, kidclamp, josef_moravec:[…]ha-rm-1711/us/138
11:58 tcohen Morning
11:59 cait good mornign Joubu and tcohen
11:59 cait I am still strugglng with my task because i don't have a good name for the page yet
11:59 paul_p hello, good morning americans (S & N)
11:59 cait maybe "Who to talk to" ?
12:00 cait hi paul_p
12:00 paul_p hello cait & good lunch/nap/whatever. No holiday for you ?
12:02 cait i like the quiet days this week
12:02 cait on holiday for the first week of january
12:03 Joubu cait:
12:03 Joubu forget that!
12:04 * Joubu should read the links he pastes before
12:04 * cait forgets
12:17 marcelr joined #koha
12:18 marcelr hi #koha
12:31 alex_a hello marcelr
12:33 marcelr hi alex_a
12:34 cait hm trying to translate the koct plugin
12:34 cait i am using about:debugging to install my translated version temporarily
12:34 cait but I can't get it to switch frm English to my translation
12:34 cait have set preferred langauges in firefox so that German is on top
12:34 cait anyone an idea?
12:46 paul_p sorry, but I've no idea, and most of biblibrarians are in holiday this week...
12:49 cait Joubu: are you done with changing the database updates page?
12:50 cait wondering about restructuring hte headings a bit
12:51 Joubu yes
12:57 javagui joined #koha
13:00 Joubu next meeting?
13:00 wahanui next meeting is https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]Next_IRC_meetings
13:01 JesseDhammu joined #koha
13:02 magnuse huh, is "stage MARC for import" seriously broken in 17.05.06? after staging it says "8599 records staged" and "8977 item records found and staged", but when i look at the list of staged files it says #Records = 0, # Items = 0 and clicking on a file gives "No data available in table" in the table that should display records. also no matches on ISBN
13:12 caboose joined #koha
13:23 Joubu magnuse: works for me with 1 record
13:24 Joubu nothing in logs?
13:25 Joubu Are *-marc-import* listed in the apache config (to not use plack)
13:27 magnuse have not looked at the logs yet
13:28 magnuse "*-marc-import* listed in the apache config (to not use plack)" - what should that look like, Joubu+
13:28 magnuse s/+/?/
13:29 Joubu debian/templates/apache-shared-intranet-plack.conf
13:30 tcohen there's a ! sign
13:30 Joubu bug 17860
13:30 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17860 normal, P1 - high, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , [SQL strict mode] MARC records will stage, but Manage for import shows 'no data in table'
13:30 Joubu strict mode
13:30 cait tcohen: I commented on Patron API - I hope it makes you happy, not unhappy!
13:32 tcohen cait: you added to mine, I love it
13:32 cait i will try to do at least another before the meeting
13:33 tcohen cait: about the 'restricted' flag, I propose to expose a calculated boolean value (read only), based on the restrictions
13:34 cait maybe better expose the date?
13:34 cait it might matter in some circumstances
13:34 tcohen basically, debarred and debarredcomment are copying data from the last dearrment the patrno has
13:34 tcohen that's why I add patrons/{patron_id}/restrictions
13:34 cait ah so get the date from there
13:34 cait ok
13:34 tcohen you get the details from there, yes
13:37 cait what is ro?  (boolean,ro)
13:37 tcohen read only
13:38 cait ah!
13:38 cait got it now!
13:38 tcohen cannot be manually changed
13:38 tcohen you can DELETE a restriction
13:38 cait and it needs to update the date in borrowers
13:39 cait it makes sense like you suggest
13:39 tcohen yes, we will reuse the existing code (that does that)
13:39 tcohen but frm the API perspective, you will ask for the current restrictions
13:39 tcohen and action on them
13:39 tcohen not the patron
13:40 tcohen Joubu got me redoing things for the self checkin module, otherwise I owuld have worked on more RFCs haha
13:42 cait already a lot to comment on :)
13:43 tcohen yes, I'm messing with Joubu
13:44 jbeno_away joined #koha
13:48 jbeno_away joined #koha
14:08 tcohen cait: there's no need to add the _flag suffix
14:09 tcohen people looking at the API spec will read it is a boolean, and a textual explanation of the semantics
14:10 cait ok
14:11 cait i am adapting my suggestion
15:03 kholt joined #koha
15:42 tcohen "(System problem returning this item. Contact your librarian)"
15:42 tcohen does that read ok?
15:45 rocio joined #koha
15:46 tcohen kidclamp?
15:46 wahanui kidclamp is contemplating shaving the stache
15:46 kidclamp yes?
15:47 talljoy joined #koha
15:47 kidclamp I would say just "There was a problem returning this item, please see library staff for assistance"
15:51 marcelr htg; bye #koha
16:00 kellym joined #koha
17:03 kellym joined #koha
17:16 kellym joined #koha
17:27 Nemo_bis Is there no export for authority types in Koha 3.12? I can't see such an option in koha/admin/ , while Koha 2017.05 has a dropdown
17:38 Nemo_bis https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=13952 confirms I'm not blind
17:38 huginn Bug 13952: new feature, P5 - low, ---, aleisha, Signed Off , Import and export of authority types
17:38 matts joined #koha
17:51 indradg joined #koha
18:00 kellym joined #koha
18:06 Nemo_bis I suppose it's pointless to create new pages for each OS release https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]20009&oldid=16007
18:07 cait left #koha
18:09 matts joined #koha
18:59 rangi morning
19:06 tcohen hi rangi
19:08 tcohen @seen matts
19:08 huginn tcohen: matts was last seen in #koha 1 week, 5 days, 10 hours, 9 minutes, and 7 seconds ago: <matts> :)
19:09 tcohen oh
19:12 cait joined #koha
19:16 * cait waves
19:19 rangi hey cait
19:19 rangi heres a question for ya
19:19 cait heya rangi
19:19 cait aks quick, have to make food before meeting heh
19:20 rangi can we change the facets ? like can we have collection code instead of itemtype?
19:21 cait you always have both
19:21 cait you can hide with css
19:21 cait but you can't really configure them
19:21 cait i think at the moment we got itemtypes, locations, homebranch, holdingbranch
19:21 cait hm maybe we don't have collections
19:21 rangi yeah we dont
19:22 cait let me check something quickly
19:22 rangi for this library itemtypes mean nothing really
19:22 cait bug 18322
19:22 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18322 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, martin.renvoize, Signed Off , Add facets for ccode to zebra
19:22 rangi (apart from circ rules)
19:22 cait we usually hide what they don't want to see
19:22 cait with elastic things should be more fun I think
19:22 rangi yeah
19:22 cait for now that patch might be helpful?
19:22 rangi yep thanks
19:22 cait no worries :)
19:23 cait is there a way to tell my ubuntu not to open new links in chrome but firefox as it used to?
19:24 rangi there is, i forget where, but theres a way you can set default application
19:24 cait i only use chrome for netflix and it's annoying me
19:24 cait i did - it says firefox there for internet
19:24 rangi hmm
19:24 cait just doesn't seem to work
19:26 tcohen cait: preferences > applications
19:26 tcohen or was 0system information'
19:26 cait hm in ubuntu?
19:26 cait not seeing that
19:27 cait i was in system and there you can set music = rhythmbox and the like
19:27 cait internet is firefox, nothing set to chrome, doesn't work
19:27 cait will investigate later, thx for suggestiong
19:27 cait bbiab
19:34 Joubu bug 18235
19:34 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18235 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, In Discussion , Elastic search - Configurable facets
19:46 eythian rangi: expect I'll pop in to hz this evening
19:47 ibeardslee eythian: 'evening'?
19:47 rangi sweet, i won't be able to tonight, but i have organised to have tomorrow night free, ibeardslee won't be around tomorrow so he's probably keen for tonight
19:48 eythian ibeardslee: give or take
19:49 eythian rangi: ok that works too
19:49 sen joined #koha
19:49 rangi sweet :)
19:54 cait joined #koha
19:56 Nemo_bis Are Authorized values for CCODE supposed to be prefilled by some other import or must they be added manually?
19:56 kidclamp have a good meeting all, have to go
19:58 Joubu Nemo_bis: manually
19:58 Nemo_bis ok thanks
19:59 Nemo_bis "appears when cataloging and working with items" means that it has no effect on what gets imported or exported, right?[…]l#existing-values
20:00 cait Nemo_bis: it's part of the item data so you can import and export collections, but they are optional
20:01 cait @wunder Konstanz
20:01 huginn cait: Error: No such location could be found.
20:01 Nemo_bis Thanks
20:02 cait meeting time?
20:02 wahanui meeting time is always going to favour one section of the globe
20:02 Nemo_bis (All these questions are because I'm trying to figure out why some data appears to vanish when I export/import records via the web interface between two instances)
20:02 Joubu cait: yes, if people around
20:03 * cait pings people
20:04 cait tcohen:
20:05 cait rangi
20:05 cait magnuse:
20:05 Joubu rmaints?
20:05 wahanui i heard rmaints was kidclamp (17.11), fridolin (17.05), rangi (16.11)
20:05 Joubu qa_team?
20:05 wahanui it has been said that qa_team is alex_a jajm marcelr khall kidclamp tcohen josef_moravec
20:06 tcohen I'm here
20:06 tcohen :-D
20:06 cait that's a neat trick
20:06 cait i thnk we should vote on all the things :)
20:07 tcohen Joubu: are we starting the meeting?
20:07 rangi yep
20:07 cait +1
20:08 Joubu should I?
20:08 tcohen please
20:08 Joubu #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017
20:08 huginn Meeting started Wed Dec 27 20:08:46 2017 UTC.  The chair is Joubu. Information about MeetBot at
20:08 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
20:08 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:08 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_27_december_2017'
20:08 Joubu #topic Introductions
20:08 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:08 wahanui #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
20:08 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
20:09 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
20:09 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
20:10 cait let's change the versioning again :)
20:10 Joubu so, quick?
20:10 Joubu #topic Announcements
20:10 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:10 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_27_December_2017
20:10 Joubu Anyone have something?
20:10 cait me
20:10 tcohen nope
20:10 cait hm nope, that's for later
20:11 Joubu #topic Update from the Release Manager (18.05)
20:11 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release Manager (18.05) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:11 Joubu As I do not think people read the minutes I have nothing to say
20:11 Joubu #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
20:11 * cait always read the minutes
20:11 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:12 cait rangi: ?
20:12 tcohen me too, but I'm here hehe
20:12 rangi im all ready to release, just waiting on the others
20:12 rangi (who are waiting on packages)
20:12 Joubu same as frido and kidclamp
20:12 cait nothing from Mirko?
20:12 Joubu we need to auto generate the packages
20:13 Joubu to avoid such situations
20:13 Joubu because it's a nightmare to wait for people
20:13 cait there are nightly builds already
20:13 tcohen master is built, that's correct
20:13 cait but doesn't look like they have been updated yet
20:13 Joubu that and the manual, we need to automatize as much as we can
20:13 cait
20:14 tcohen ah
20:14 * rangi has to duck out for a meeting, bbiab
20:15 cait ok, so waiting for packaging manager
20:15 Joubu no need to add more I think, we (rmaints+me) are waiting for Mirko's answer
20:15 Joubu #topic Updates from the QA team
20:15 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:15 cait sec
20:16 cait #info the QA team had a QA sprint
20:16 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]-21_QA_Sprint_Day
20:16 tcohen do we have Mirko's phone number? :-D
20:16 cait #info We got the SO queue down from 154 to about 108 currently
20:17 cait still lots to do
20:17 cait i have added a new entry page to the wiki
20:17 cait #link
20:18 cait please let me know if something is missing
20:18 cait done
20:19 Joubu #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
20:19 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:19 Joubu so we are supposed to vote on dozen of topics, and we are 3
20:20 Joubu Do we postpone or maintain the votes anyway?
20:20 cait we already postponed api votes to this meeting once
20:20 tcohen[…]dgeek-d7r7hs9.jpg
20:20 cait the meting was announced and all... i feel like we should go ahead - unelss we hit something really controversial
20:21 tcohen I'm comfortable if Katrin has added to the RFCs, it is mostly naming conventions (for what's REST-related)
20:21 Joubu #topic REST api - vote on cities, holds, libraries and patrons endpoint RFC
20:21 Topic for #koha is now REST api - vote on cities, holds, libraries and patrons endpoint RFC (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:21 Joubu the problem was the change of the version I think
20:21 cait there is a notion from thd that I tihnk we could discuss first
20:21 cait 3 of the endpoints have zip or zipcode
20:22 Joubu #chair cait
20:22 huginn Current chairs: Joubu cait
20:22 cait could we use postal_code?
20:22 cait should
20:22 tcohen zip_code++
20:22 tcohen or whatever rangi says
20:22 tcohen he's the only native-speaker attendant
20:23 Joubu it was thd and it was post_code :)
20:23 cait he has ducked out for a meeting
20:23 cait oh thx
20:23 cait :)
20:23 tcohen do we all agree with post_code?
20:23 Joubu yes
20:24 tcohen unanimous
20:24 cait my dictionary says postal code...
20:24 cait maybe clear that up before programming it
20:24 cait but otherwise i am ok with it :)
20:25 Joubu agreed on everything then apart the zipcode?
20:25 cait i tihnk so
20:25 cait we will have a final check with a native speaker
20:25 tcohen I agree with my proposals, added cait's suggestions
20:25 cait #agreed change zip or zipcode to postal code or post code (whatever is the correct one)
20:26 Joubu #agreed unanimously the 4 RFC for cities, holds, libraries and patrons
20:26 cait heh :)
20:26 tcohen excellent
20:26 cait so it's just the zip thing and they are good to go
20:26 Joubu I keep my 'local manual page edition' topic for later then...
20:27 cait makes sense
20:27 Joubu kidclamp added " Build packages automatically for stable releases? ", postponed, will see what happen next month
20:27 Joubu I think we all agree on that
20:27 tcohen the only problem is gpg signing the packages
20:28 tcohen we could stage the automatically built packages somewhere
20:28 tcohen and then implement a way for rmaints to sign
20:28 Joubu We can ask more reactive people to do it
20:28 Joubu or have more people involved
20:28 Joubu ok, what you said
20:28 Joubu #topic Review of the coding guidelines
20:28 Topic for #koha is now Review of the coding guidelines (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:28 Joubu did you read them?
20:28 tcohen yes
20:28 Joubu #topic new coding guidelines J12
20:28 Topic for #koha is now new coding guidelines J12 (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:29 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]e_end_of_template
20:29 cait link is broken
20:29 cait #linkhttps://wiki.koha-community.or[…]e_end_of_template
20:29 cait odd
20:29 cait anyway
20:30 cait look sgood to me
20:30 Joubu we already pushed lot of thing is that sense
20:30 cait an example is always helpful
20:30 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]e_end_of_template
20:30 cait :)
20:31 cait i mean it sounds alright +1 form me
20:31 Joubu we need a way to catch that automatically, but will not be easy
20:31 Joubu #agreed coding guidelines J12 - include JavaScript code at the end of template
20:31 Joubu #topic New rule SQL12: Booleans (DRAFT)
20:31 Topic for #koha is now New rule SQL12: Booleans (DRAFT) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:32 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]#SQL12:_Booleans_.28DRAFT.29
20:32 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]s#SQL12:_Booleans #for later
20:32 tcohen cait: are you aware of what is it about
20:32 tcohen ?
20:32 cait let me quickly look plz
20:32 Joubu tcohen: Is there a bug to update existing values?
20:33 cait so tinyint will be automatically converted to boolean when generating the schema?
20:33 cait or does it need to be changed?
20:33 tcohen there isn't, but I can do file it and implement it, JOubu
20:33 tcohen yes
20:33 tcohen cait: the idea is that we annotate boolean columns in the schema files
20:33 tcohen so the Koha::Object::TO_JSON method can translate them to proper booleans
20:33 cait so there is no way it will recognize them automatically?
20:34 tcohen there isn't
20:34 Joubu you should also explain the context in the same section
20:34 cait ok
20:34 cait yep i tihnk one or 2 mroe sentences would be good
20:34 tcohen Joubu:  you mean mention TO_JSON?
20:34 Joubu yes
20:34 cait ydp
20:34 cait yep, or we will forget
20:34 Joubu and link to a bug
20:34 cait and may question it later
20:35 tcohen the codebase mostly uses tinyint(1)
20:35 cait but otherwise I am fine with it : )
20:35 tcohen but I've seen a couple patches introducing other types
20:35 tcohen the problem is DBIx::Class calls them all integer (TINYINT is an alias for INTEGER)
20:36 tcohen if we agree, I can volunteer to expand the explanation of this decision
20:36 Joubu #action tcohen improve the description of coding guideline SQL12 and open a bug report
20:36 tcohen and file a bug for catching all booleans around
20:36 tcohen that
20:37 Joubu IMO it will not fair to vote on it as it, but I do not see why people would oppose
20:37 Joubu It is not fair*
20:37 cait i think go ahead and have the formal vote next meeting
20:37 cait i mean file the bug and adapt description
20:37 Joubu #info SQL12 vote is postponed, lack of information on the wiki page
20:37 tcohen yeah, no rush really
20:38 Joubu but you can consider it as ok I think
20:38 tcohen we are already doing it
20:38 Joubu #topic New rule "No DBIx::Class in atomic updates"
20:38 Topic for #koha is now New rule "No DBIx::Class in atomic updates" (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:38 tcohen each endpoint we write, we track booleans and act on them
20:38 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]atabase_structure
20:39 cait oh sorry
20:39 cait i broke that one
20:39 Joubu ha, been updated
20:39 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ates#DBIx::Class_.28DRAFT.29
20:39 cait so we should use plain SQL?
20:40 cait it says what NOT to do, but not what to do :)
20:40 Joubu yes
20:40 Joubu and perl
20:40 Joubu but you have to select/update/delete/whatever using SQL queries
20:41 Joubu and do not call subroutines/methods
20:41 Joubu we can postpone this one too as it's an important one
20:41 cait i tihnk i would clearly state that
20:41 Joubu even if it will be hard to have good arguments against it
20:41 cait just to be sure
20:42 tcohen the QA team already fails otherwise, right?
20:42 Joubu well yes, good arguments would be "it's easier to write"
20:42 cait i was thinking the other day that we might want to clear up coding guidelines (at another meeting) about koha object, dbic and when and when not to use sql
20:42 cait we have a lot of guildelines about how to get the sql right
20:43 cait might also be good to take another look and write down current practice for the koha namespace vs C4 (adding to it)
20:44 Joubu the update DB entries should be the only places where SQL queries are written, unless exceptions (too hard/slow with DBIx::Class)
20:44 cait as i have started this... do you want to add an action for me to make a suggestion?
20:45 Joubu #info forbid the use of DBIx::Class schema from update DB vote is postpone
20:46 Joubu #action cait improve the coding guidelines related to the use of SQL queries
20:46 Joubu make sense? :-/
20:46 tcohen yup
20:46 tcohen +1
20:46 cait will review and see what i can come up with
20:46 Joubu #topic New rule "Write good commit messages"
20:46 Topic for #koha is now New rule "Write good commit messages" (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:47 Joubu #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]19998&oldid=11190
20:47 Joubu this is the changes I made to the Commit_messages page
20:48 Joubu did you read that?
20:48 tcohen I'm finishing it, sorry
20:49 tcohen I agree with the changes
20:50 cait ok for me, but please be lenient with new committers
20:50 cait especially with the open source academy coming up in a few weeks
20:50 Joubu it's basically what I wrote on my email one month ago
20:50 Joubu cait: as always
20:50 Joubu :)
20:50 tcohen yes, I don't think that will be a blocker, but it is good to enforce such practices
20:50 tcohen (i.e. having it written)
20:51 Joubu I am updating the commit messages on push, and let a note on the bug report when I reword the message
20:51 Joubu but I'd like to avoid to do it by myself
20:51 Joubu first because it's time consuming
20:51 Joubu and, most of all, my English is bad and wrong
20:52 Joubu the most important part is to understand that the bug title must describe the bug, whereas the commit messages must describe what the patch does
20:52 Joubu when it's a bug fix, most of the time they are different
20:52 cait what bugs me a little about this is release notes
20:52 cait we list the 'broken' in the release notes
20:52 cait instead of the fix :)
20:53 cait but don't see a good way to fix this
20:53 Joubu we list the bug report titles
20:53 cait ey<h
20:53 cait yep
20:53 cait so release notes say: Feature X is broken
20:53 Joubu so it will not change anything
20:53 cait instead of Fix feature X
20:53 cait yep
20:53 cait just noting
20:54 Joubu ok
20:54 Joubu my point is more about the commit messages, when pushed they cannot be modified
20:55 Joubu we can think about your point, and use the "notes to go to the changelog" field is needed
20:55 * tcohen was distracted tweaking the boolean guidelines
20:56 Joubu postponed then?
20:56 cait we'd have to change all the bug titles, not easy
20:56 cait but separate problem :)
20:56 tcohen we should add a separate field for the release notes
20:56 cait for me it's ok - you already announced the changes on the list
20:56 cait so people could have commented
20:56 Joubu I do not change the bug titles, they are already like that
20:57 cait Joubu: yep sorry for sidetracking
20:57 Joubu nope you are right to raise it, I will try and keep that in mind
20:58 Joubu #info Read https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Commit_messages to know how to write valid commit messages
20:58 Joubu #info If you are a regular contributors and do not follow these rules, RM may FQA the patches
20:58 Joubu no need to vote, I decide :D
20:59 tcohen Joubu++
20:59 Joubu #topic Set time of next meeting
20:59 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 27 December 2017)
20:59 Joubu 10 January 2018, 14 UTC?
20:59 tcohen I'll be absent that week
21:00 cait i should be around
21:00 tcohen can any of you review my changes
21:00 tcohen https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]#SQL12:_Booleans_.28DRAFT.29
21:00 cait i am not there the third week
21:00 Joubu #info Next meeting: 10 January 2017, 14 UTC
21:00 Joubu #endmeeting
21:00 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
21:00 huginn Meeting ended Wed Dec 27 21:00:44 2017 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
21:00 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-12-27-20.08.html
21:00 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]7-12-27-20.08.txt
21:00 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]27-20.08.log.html
21:00 cait +1
21:00 cait tcohen: ^
21:01 cait we got so much done :P
21:01 tcohen Joubu++
21:01 tcohen cait++
21:01 tcohen thanks cait
21:01 cait ok... now i have to wash the dishes :(
21:01 cait bbl
21:01 tcohen I will bath Manuel :-D
21:02 cait both tasks include getting wet :)
21:02 cait but you might be more unlucky than me
21:02 Joubu I am getting wet too, and yet I do not move!
21:03 cait are you sitting in the rain?
21:05 tcohen ac is failing?
21:11 Joubu cait: more or less, it's like 35°C here...
21:11 Joubu no ac...
21:13 cait ok... that sounds unpleasant
21:16 tcohen Joubu:[…]a1615b/8938b5168e
21:23 rangi back, that took a lot longer than expected
21:37 indradg joined #koha
22:31 papa1 joined #koha
22:40 cait Joubu: still around?
23:23 cait1 joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary