IRC log for #koha, 2017-09-06

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:17 dcook joined #koha
01:09 Kafilini joined #koha
01:33 caboose joined #koha
01:34 rkl joined #koha
01:35 rkl hello everyone. I would like to ask is there any way for me to get list of username and password of my patrons?
01:35 rkl which SQL report should i run?
01:37 wizzyrea you can't get the passwords
01:37 wizzyrea the passwords are one way encrypted.
01:38 wizzyrea but you can select username from borrowers;
01:38 wizzyrea and that would get the usernames.
01:38 wizzyrea rkl ^
01:39 rkl noted on that. thank you so much for your help wizzyrea!
01:40 wizzyrea np good luck
02:01 Francesca joined #koha
03:42 BobB joined #koha
04:21 alexbuckley joined #koha
05:19 cait joined #koha
05:27 oleonard joined #koha
06:21 cait @later tell kidclamp general and dev meeting overlapping today?
06:21 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
06:23 LibraryClaire joined #koha
06:29 aslak joined #koha
06:32 alex_a joined #koha
06:33 alex_a bonjour
06:34 wilfrid joined #koha
06:41 reiveune joined #koha
06:41 reiveune hello
06:45 AndrewIsh joined #koha
07:01 mirkh joined #koha
07:06 paul_p joined #koha
07:09 fridolin joined #koha
07:18 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:19 gaetan_B hello
07:26 rkrimme1 joined #koha
07:26 greenjimll joined #koha
07:29 andreashm joined #koha
07:29 * andreashm waves
08:01 alex_a_ joined #koha
08:24 fridolin hie tehre
08:24 fridolin #coffeeeeeeee
08:27 magnuse joined #koha
08:28 * magnuse waves
08:36 andreashm hej magnuse
08:37 magnuse tjänare andreashm
08:37 magnuse ooh, hackfest in Lund!
08:40 andreashm magnuse: yes!
08:40 andreashm wanna come?
08:41 magnuse[…]29-november-2017/
08:41 magnuse sure, if it is open to vendors?
08:42 andreashm I think it will be. Need to double-check though.
08:43 magnuse it doesn't say anywhere that vendors are excluded
08:44 andreashm Yup, I know.
08:44 andreashm We discussed that, but not sure what we agreed on.
08:45 eythian hi
08:45 magnuse kia ora eythian
08:46 andreashm magnuse: I think it's open for everyone, but I'll let you know.
08:47 magnuse great!
09:09 alohalog` joined #koha
09:11 mtj joined #koha
09:25 alohalog` joined #koha
09:25 mtj joined #koha
09:38 cait joined #koha
09:40 alex_a_ Joubu: around?
09:53 cait fridolin: around?
09:55 alex_a joined #koha
10:02 fridolin cait: yep hie
10:10 fridolin cait:  ?
10:11 fridolin wahanui: im online ?
10:11 wahanui fridolin: i haven't a clue
10:15 cait ah sorry
10:16 cait fridolin: can you push some bug fixes this week maybe? there are quite a few mean ones waiting and I need some time extra in case they don't apply (and travelling next week)
10:20 fridolin cait: yep i'm late on push but im on it now
10:20 andreashm joined #koha
10:20 fridolin cait: if you want some to be priority, send me email
10:22 cait the bugs from Joubu's email
10:22 cait that he listed additionally to the security ones
10:22 cait they cover most of it
10:23 cait and thx!
10:24 fridolin cait: ouch im lost in my mails, could you get them and mail me, it's more secure
10:24 * fridolin not yet out of holidays
10:25 cait can't access right now, but if you start at where you left off you probably get to them soon
10:35 magnuse fridolin++ cait++
10:35 cait fridolin: 18996, 8331, 16976, 18624, 19053, 19049, 18919
11:18 caboose joined #koha
11:39 meliss joined #koha
11:43 fridolin oki cool thanks
11:44 fridolin magnuse: bonjour à toi
11:49 LeeJ joined #koha
11:49 * LeeJ waves
11:49 LeeJ hi #koha
11:56 nengard joined #koha
12:16 tcohen joined #koha
12:17 kellym joined #koha
12:26 LeeJ oleonard: around?
12:26 oleonard yes
12:26 LeeJ oleonard: are there any existing examples of calling a Perl script from jQuery in Koha?
12:27 oleonard AJAX? Yes. Patron autocomplete, for instance.
12:28 cait oleonard++ :)
12:28 oleonard, although that's probably the oldest example
12:28 jfowler joined #koha
12:30 LeeJ oleonard + 10
12:30 jzairo joined #koha
12:31 LeeJ oleonard: I knew I came to the right UI guru :)
12:31 oleonard What's your plan?
12:31 alex_a_ joined #koha
12:34 LeeJ oleonard: it's basically for my main responsibility at work. The short version would be "patron confirms place hold on OPAC, script gets called, triggers my external server which returns a response code to the script"
12:35 oleonard So communicating between Koha and another server?
12:36 LeeJ yes
12:36 oleonard Same domain?
12:37 LeeJ our Koha is hosted by BWS..the server is on my campus in the library
12:37 LeeJ I already have the server talking with Koha one-way..this would be to get it communicating both ways
12:38 aslak joined #koha
12:38 oleonard Browsers have restrictions on cross-domain AJAX operations, so you may run into trouble.
12:39 LeeJ I should have clarified that the call to the server is via TCP socket
12:40 LeeJ I just wanted to find an AJAX example to reference..I think I'm gonna play around with it and see what breaks :)
12:43 marcelr joined #koha
12:43 marcelr hi #koha
12:49 LeeJ hi marcelr
12:49 marcelr hi LeeJ
12:49 JoshB joined #koha
12:49 tcohen joined #koha
12:50 tcohen morning
12:52 LeeJ marcelr: question...what's up with Bug 15438? it's marked NSO but I can't tell if I should hold off on testing because it looked like you were waiting for an updated patch?
12:52 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=15438 critical, P3, ---, colin.campbell, Needs Signoff , Checking out an on-hold item sends holder's borrowernumber in AF (screen message) field.
12:53 marcelr LeeJ: you can test that one; if you signoff, i hope to qa it this week
12:53 marcelr i agree that these comments are confusing btw
12:55 LeeJ marcelr: agreed. That's why I wanted to check with you first before I did anything. Just noticed now that Kyle uploaded a more recent patch but there's no attachment comment in the comments
12:55 marcelr which got me confused somehow
12:56 LeeJ mhm
12:56 LeeJ will test it sometime today..trying to get stuff done before class and our annual picnic :D
12:56 marcelr great
12:56 marcelr fridolin around ?
12:58 marcelr fridolin: bug 18996 and its dependency on bug 17680: have a look at the last followup dt_from_string failing silently
12:58 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18996 major, P5 - low, ---,, Pushed to Stable , SIP sets ok flag to true for refused checkin for data corruption
12:58 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17680 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, RESOLVED FIXED, C4::Circulation - Replace GetItemIssue with Koha::Checkouts
12:58 marcelr fridolin: i suspect that you do not need it but safety first..
12:58 NateC joined #koha
12:59 fridolin marcelr: oki thanks for the warning
12:59 fridolin i'm trying to rebase on 17.05.x without bug 17680
13:00 marcelr you managed to do so, i understand
13:00 marcelr i confirm that the dependency was only needed on master
13:01 fridolin marcelr: the last followup ? not [QA Followup] - Fix some minor whitespace issues ?
13:01 marcelr no the last followup on 17680
13:01 fridolin ah oki
13:01 marcelr that was a nasty bug
13:01 marcelr but you dont need it
13:02 fridolin yep I see, thanks for your help
13:02 fridolin RMaint is a hard work sometimes
13:03 fridolin but I'm happy to do it for the community
13:03 fridolin #peaceandlove
13:04 marcelr fridolin++
13:07 Joubu hi
13:07 wahanui bonjour, Joubu
13:07 marcelr hello Joubu
13:11 LeeJ haha didn't know wahanui spoke French :P
13:12 tcohen hi Joubu
13:13 tcohen Joubu: good answers to the call for a hackfest in Argentina
13:13 tcohen (including Chile people)
13:14 Joubu tcohen: I did not receive any of them
13:14 tcohen bummer
13:15 tcohen we need a registration form
13:17 LeeJ tcohen: not sure if you saw us do it, but wizzyrea and I created something yesterday that I think you'd appreciate
13:18 LeeJ such vagrant?
13:18 wahanui it has been said that such vagrant is\
13:18 tcohen :-S
13:18 tcohen :-D
13:18 tcohen hehe
13:18 tcohen I like it
13:18 talljoy joined #koha
13:19 * LeeJ bows
13:20 LeeJ I made it myself after wizzyrea was helping me explain kohadevbox to pianohacker yesterday and it gave me inspiration when she said you can use vagrant up --provision if you bork up the devbox
13:20 tcohen hehe
13:20 tcohen yeah, I don't understand why people prefer vagrant up --provision
13:20 LeeJ nor do I
13:20 tcohen when there's vagrant provision (shorter)
13:21 LeeJ O.o
13:21 LeeJ didn't know that...
13:21 tcohen I guess is upper on the vagrant docs?
13:21 LeeJ I've only ever seen it listed with the hyphenated flag
13:21 tcohen ah
13:21 LeeJ OOH
13:21 LeeJ I see it now
13:21 tcohen the README has it
13:21 tcohen I missed it at some point
13:22 LeeJ READMEs are for people with free time ;D
13:22 tcohen LOL
13:26 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:28 Joubu tcohen: search tests are still failing :-/
13:28 tcohen saw it, they failed for me during my flight
13:30 tcohen Joubu: will try to fix it after lunch
13:30 Joubu a
13:30 Joubu and
13:30 Joubu t/Budgets.t ..........................​.......................... ok    13648 ms
13:30 Joubu vs
13:30 Joubu t/Budgets.t ..........................​.......................... ok    25627 ms
13:31 marcelr Joubu: And Serials.t ?
13:31 wahanui Serials.t is probably failing
13:31 tcohen that woudl be a refinement step
13:31 Joubu serials.t?
13:31 wahanui i think serials.t is failing
13:31 Joubu serials.t is not failing
13:31 Joubu serials.t?
13:31 wahanui somebody said serials.t was failing
13:32 marcelr i had it failing on my vm
13:32 marcelr will still have a look on it
13:32 tcohen marcelr: Joubu refers to the tests being ran in docker containers instead of the old plain VM
13:32 marcelr yeah just interference
13:33 tcohen marcelr: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]/job/Koha_Master/
13:33 marcelr no Serials for breakfast ;)
13:34 marcelr #   Failed test 'Values should not be erased on editing' #   at Serials.t line 174.
13:35 Joubu certainly a data "problem"
13:35 tcohen marcelr: does it fail if you do a reset_all?
13:35 tcohen (save the DB first!)
13:35 marcelr hmm not on a devbox
13:36 marcelr kohadevbox
13:36 wahanui hmmm... kohadevbox is at
13:36 marcelr Joubu: could be data yes, test machine
13:37 marcelr would be nice if those tests ignored my bad data..
13:37 Joubu yes sure
13:37 Joubu but it will be hard to debug for you :)
13:40 LeeJ take care for now all..bbl
13:43 Joubu tcohen: bug 19262
13:44 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19262 normal, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , pod_spell.t does not work
13:45 Joubu tcohen: bug 19256
13:45 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19256 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Needs Signoff , Koha::Acquisition::Order should use Koha::Object
13:46 tcohen Joubu++
13:48 marcelr Joubu: your fix is appreciated on the ml
13:49 Joubu marcelr: seen bug 17600 comment 75, right? :)
13:49 wahanui I haven't seen 'bug', Joubu
13:49 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17600 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Failed QA , Standardize the EXPORT
13:50 bug I am everywhere!
13:50 marcelr yeah i saw it
13:50 Joubu seen bug
13:50 wahanui bug was last seen on #koha 9 seconds ago, saying: I am everywhere! [Wed Sep  6 13:50:19 2017]
13:50 marcelr really hopeful
13:52 marcelr where is my bug swatter?
13:52 Joubu tcohen: do you remember why the rm cover_db is in the jenkins config?
13:53 Joubu it makes sense, but people not knowing that will not be able to launch the tests using koha-testing-docker
13:54 tcohen Joubu: I don't remember
14:03 alex_a joined #koha
14:03 Joubu fridolin: you should add bug 18927 on your list of bugs to backport (not pushed yet)
14:03 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18927 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Passed QA , koha-rebuild-zebra is failing with "error retrieving biblio"
14:04 marcelr Serials.t passes again with me; it did not expect changed Koha to MARC mappings for items..
14:06 kholt joined #koha
14:07 kmlussier joined #koha
14:15 fridolin Joubu: aoki
14:36 jenkins Project Koha_17.05.x_D8 build #12: STILL UNSTABLE in 2 hr 7 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_17.05.x_D8/12/
14:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18996: Handle data corruption from old_issues at SIP checkin
14:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18996: Resolve an uninitialized warning from ILS/
14:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18996: Add checkin subtest in SIP/Message.t
14:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18996: [QA Follow-up] Remove global variables from Message.t
14:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18996 major, P5 - low, ---,, Pushed to Stable , SIP sets ok flag to true for refused checkin for data corruption
14:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18996 [QA Followup] - Fix some minor whitespace issues
14:52 oleonard Anyone know why I would suddenly be having problems with port collisions with kohadevbox and another running vagrant box? I wasn't having this problem until this week
14:52 jbeno joined #koha
14:52 oleonard "The forwarded port to 2222 is already in use on the host machine"
15:00 cait oleonard: i had that happen to me too
15:00 cait when i halted everything and restarted it was usually ok
15:00 cait i have 2 kohadevbox instances so it was probably my fault
15:01 * oleonard is trying again
15:04 TGoat joined #koha
15:04 TGoat good morning :)
15:06 cait hi TGoat
15:06 TGoat hi cait!
15:06 cait has anyone seen that there is a collision about meetings tonight?
15:06 cait dev and general one, same time
15:07 cait Joubu?
15:07 wahanui i think Joubu is not sure how to fix that correctly
15:07 Joubu still not sure
15:07 Joubu ha
15:07 cait i think easier to push the dev meeting maybe
15:08 cait it's in the wrong spot (first wednesday of a month is always general meeting)
15:08 cait 2 meetings at once would make my brain explode :)
15:10 Joubu September 13th, 22UTC then?
15:11 tcohen oleonard: that issues are not problematic, it will set another port for ssh
15:12 caboose joined #koha
15:13 oleonard Joubu: 13th works for me.
15:14 cait i will be travelling but it's ok
15:15 Joubu mail sent
15:15 wahanui mail sent is not working in koha 3.10
15:15 cait forget mail sent
15:15 wahanui cait: I forgot mail sent
15:15 oleonard wahanui: Don't forget to send the mail
15:15 wahanui oleonard: what?
15:16 oleonard wahanui: Grannie waiting for your postcard.
15:16 wahanui oleonard: what?
15:22 reiveune bye
15:22 reiveune left #koha
15:28 LeeJ oleonard still having port problems?
15:28 oleonard No
15:28 LeeJ cool
15:29 oleonard I set fire to my computer and became a roofer. I'm all about roofs now.
15:30 LeeJ do you sell roofs and roof accessories?
15:32 oleonard I craft bespoke roofs using artisanal materials.
15:33 LeeJ :O
15:34 LeeJ FYI if I'm able to attend the meeting tonight I might be attending via IRC on my phone..but I'll be there nonetheless :P
15:36 rocio joined #koha
15:37 fridolin left #koha
15:42 alex_a Joubu: please take a look at bz 11580
15:46 Joubu alex_a: I am on it
15:52 cait Joubu++
16:36 jenkins Project Koha_17.05.x_D8 build #13: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 59 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_17.05.x_D8/13/
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18331: Fix CSV export (once and for all!)
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18331: Force tt to insert newline to
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18331: Followup - Fix CSV export (once and for all!)
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18331: Followup - fix path to orders_by_budget csv header
16:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18331 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , CSV exports need to be fixed once and for all
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18331: POST_CHOMP everywhere!
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 16976 - Authorities searches with double quotes gives ZOOM error
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 16976 - Unit tests
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18624: Minor refactoring to ease testing
16:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16976 critical, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Stable , Authorities searches with double quotes gives ZOOM error 20003
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18624: Regression test for 'any' vs 'all'
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18624: Run time errors when searching authorities with Elastic
16:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18624 critical, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Stable , Software error when searching authorities in Elasticsearch - incorrect parameter "any" should be "all"
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18624: (followup) uses 'any'
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18624: Do not return 1 in tests
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 19053: Keep auto_renew flag if a confirmation is needed
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 19049: Fix regression on stage-marc-import with to_marc plugin
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 19049: Testing RecordsFromMarcPlugin with a to_marc plugin
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 19049: [Follow-up] Make sure that GetPlugins finds the plugin
16:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19053 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , Auto renewal flag is not kept if a confirmation is needed
16:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19049 major, P5 - low, ---,, Pushed to Stable , Fix regression on stage-marc-import with to_marc plugin
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 19049 [QA Followup] - Make plugin name first item in description
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 19049: [QA Follow-up] Mock config, default format
16:36 jenkins * fridolin.somers: Bug 18919: Repair "Transaction branch" in
16:36 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18919 minor, P5 - low, ---, baptiste.wojtkowski, Pushed to Stable , "Transaction Branch" select field broken in Cash register statistics
16:37 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 17834: Make translation easier <[…]61a93a197467bd9a1> / Bug 17834: Change library news text for single-branch libraries <[…]44a36204cf4acb3c2> / Bug 19215: Fixing typo in URL for patron clubs <[…]git;a=commitdiff;
16:50 rocio joined #koha
17:16 cait left #koha
17:38 lisettelatah joined #koha
18:03 kholt joined #koha
18:07 kholt joined #koha
18:36 LeeJ anyone good with jquery around?
18:44 jenkins Yippee, build fixed!
18:44 wahanui o/ '`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`'`
18:44 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #251: FIXED in 2 hr 1 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/251/
18:44 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 11580 - Fix expiry calculation and rewrite tests
18:44 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 11580: Add one more test and clear the cache
18:44 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 18927: Use fully qualified subroutine names in C4::Items
18:44 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 19215: Fixing typo in URL for patron clubs
18:44 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=11580 normal, P5 - low, ---, baptiste.wojtkowski, Pushed to Master , If returnBeforeExpiry is on, holidays are not taken into account to calculate the due date
18:44 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 17834: Change library news text for single-branch libraries
18:44 jenkins * Jonathan Druart: Bug 17834: Make translation easier
18:44 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18927 critical, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , koha-rebuild-zebra is failing with "error retrieving biblio"
18:44 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=19215 minor, P5 - low, ---, aleisha, Pushed to Master , Typo in URL when editing a patron club template
18:44 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17834 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, aleisha, Pushed to Master , Change library news text for single-branch libraries
19:21 kholt joined #koha
19:53 magnuse joined #koha
20:03 cait joined #koha
20:12 kathryn joined #koha
20:17 bohdan joined #koha
20:22 bohdan left #koha
20:24 * cait waves
20:27 * LeeJ waves
20:27 * magnuse waves
20:28 * LeeJ waves to magnuse
20:28 * magnuse waves to LeeJ
20:29 * LeeJ shakes fist at jQuery
20:40 bohdan joined #koha
20:58 cait LeeJ: do you still need someone to help with jQuery?
20:59 caboose joined #koha
21:02 LeeJ cait: possibly...I'm trying to get jQuery to traverse HTML tags how I want but it's not working :P
21:03 cait what exactly do you want ot do?
21:04 LeeJ have a confirm when a patron clicks Place hold on the OPAC when the item is checked out
21:06 pastebot "LeeJ" at pasted "sample jQuery prompt" (9 lines) at
21:07 LeeJ cait: that's what I have so far
21:07 LeeJ though I know it's inherently wrong since the parents() call ends up applying to EVERY result
21:08 cait hmm
21:08 cait just the normal opac reserve page?
21:08 cait do you allow multiple holds?
21:08 LeeJ I know...I put myself in odd places :P
21:09 LeeJ we do allow multiple far the only problem we've run into is from opac-search
21:09 cait so the confirm should show when the item is checked out?
21:09 LeeJ correct
21:09 cait what if there are multiple items?
21:10 cait is this for item level holds?
21:10 LeeJ ahhhhhh
21:10 LeeJ I see where you're going with that...
21:10 LeeJ that didn't dawn on me...I should do it from opac-reserve instead of opac-search
21:10 cait actually just trying to understand the spec :)
21:11 LeeJ haha
21:11 LeeJ well the short version of it is..
21:12 LeeJ at our main branch, patrons select what they want and the main branch allows on shelf holds and forces item-level holds on the OPAC
21:13 cait and you don't want them to place hold if there is still an available item?
21:13 LeeJ only if no items are available
21:13 bohdan_ joined #koha
21:14 * bohdan_ slaps bohdan around a bit with a large fishbot
21:15 cait hm
21:15 LeeJ unusual I know :P
21:15 cait not really
21:15 LeeJ haha
21:15 cait unusual i mean
21:15 cait but why allow onshelfholds in the first place then?
21:16 LeeJ it's because of the way our library is designed
21:17 LeeJ we don't have stacks so patrons can't go pick what they want and bring the book to the desk to be checked out like a traditional library would operate
21:17 LeeJ instead we have a book retrieval system that houses our collection below ground..
21:19 LeeJ we have a shelving location called "Bins" that indicates an item stored in the retrieval system so when a user is looking for an item their thought process is basically "alright...I want X book and the catalog says it's located in Bins and it has an available status"
21:20 LeeJ cait: this was our little promotional video to announce the transition
21:20 cait LeeJ: actually closed stacks is a very common thing in university libraries here
21:21 cait so you are not that unusual
21:21 LeeJ sigh...I should have realized
21:21 cait :)
21:21 LeeJ our company was originally a German company :P
21:21 cait lol
21:21 LeeJ our retrieval system is from Dematic Corp
21:22 LeeJ but they were originally HK Systems before the merger
21:22 cait workflows for closed stacks are a usually pressure point in RFPs I'd say
21:22 cait around here
21:22 cait some want the ILS to print out the requests on specific printers depending on callnumber range
21:23 LeeJ would it be fair to assume that it would give Koha an advantage around there if I were to get fully-integrated closed stacks functionality in place?
21:25 LeeJ bohdan_ looks like the beating with your fishbot worked
21:26 cait hm kind of
21:27 cait i tihnk the new granular shelf holds help already a bit
21:27 JoshB left #koha
21:27 cait do you just want a 'do you really want that' or would yo uprefer to disallow holds when it's out?
21:28 Kafilini joined #koha
21:29 LeeJ a 'do you really want that' is what I was going for...if every item is already checked out we allow them to place a hold on it for when it gets returned
21:30 cait hm ok, so a hold when it#s available
21:30 cait or when all items are out
21:30 cait that is not covered yet
21:30 cait in the configuration options
21:30 gveranis joined #koha
21:30 LeeJ exactly why I have this predicament lol
21:30 cait we got... all have to be checked out... one has to be checked out... and none has to be checked out :)
21:30 LeeJ pretty much :P
21:31 gveranis hi
21:31 wahanui privet, gveranis
21:31 gveranis I would like to ask something
21:31 LeeJ gveranis: sure what's on your mind?
21:32 gveranis I just upgrade one instance to 17.05 , everything is almost ok. But when I check in something I have the known error
21:32 gveranis and when I go to see about page for the data problem
21:32 gveranis I see "No warnings" !
21:32 gveranis any idea ?
21:33 LeeJ on check in does it give you an error message? If so, what's the message it gives?
21:33 gveranis The item has not been checked in due to a configuration issue in your system. You must ask an administrator to take a look at the about page and search for the "data problems" section
21:34 LeeJ O.o
21:34 gveranis but when I go to that page I get No warnings
21:34 cait hm and nothing on the systen information tab? on the about page?
21:34 gveranis nothing
21:34 LeeJ what version did you upgrade from? and did check ins work on the previous version?
21:34 gveranis at all !
21:34 gveranis I had 16.05
21:34 gveranis yes
21:35 gveranis I run also the queries that mention here "https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]uto_increment_fix" -> Are your data corrupted?
21:35 gveranis to check if I have something corrupted
21:36 gveranis but queries returned 0
21:36 gveranis so I don't ( ! ) have something corrupted ( ! )
21:36 gveranis but the message is there ( ! )
21:37 gveranis Can I run something to identify why this message shows ?
21:37 gveranis If I look a file or something ?
21:37 LeeJ hmm..
21:39 cait LeeJ: i think i'd split it
21:39 talljoy joined #koha
21:39 cait you want tricky things
21:39 LeeJ I know
21:39 LeeJ it's a curse :(
21:40 gveranis :-(
21:40 cait gveranis: that's really odd
21:40 cait did you check the issue id of the one that would give you the error?
21:40 gveranis in database ?
21:41 LeeJ gveranis: yes
21:41 gveranis for that item I have only one issue
21:42 LeeJ is that the only item you have found a problem with so far?
21:42 gveranis no
21:42 gveranis I have 2 items at the moment
21:42 gveranis an I upgrade it yesterday
21:43 gveranis some of items check-in normally
21:43 gveranis but those 2 no
21:43 gveranis which function Koha use to check and show this error ?
21:43 LeeJ have you been able to find similarities between the two?
21:44 LeeJ I wasn't really involved with fixing the issues table problem...I believe cait was
21:44 gveranis no, different users , differrent branches.. patrons..
21:44 gveranis *borrowers
21:44 cait gveranis: i'd take note of the issue id of those 2 specifically and check it in old_issues
21:45 cait the reason the message shows is that the issue_id is there in issues (checked out) and old_issues (returned)
21:45 gveranis ok this is something strange in my database I notice that I don't have this table at all
21:45 gveranis wait
21:46 gveranis no sorry I have it ;)
21:46 gveranis it was down on the page :-D
21:46 greenjimll joined #koha
21:48 gveranis the issue_id that I have in issues , not exist in old_issues
21:50 LeeJ then that's most likely where the error message spawned from I would assume
21:51 LeeJ cait: I'll be on my way home when the meeting starts..I'll check back in tomorrow :) have a good night!
21:51 cait too quick for me
21:52 cait that's the only case it should be there
21:52 cait the error... it should not display if your db is ok
21:52 gveranis do you know the lines in code ? where Koha check for this ?
21:53 gveranis If I can see something there ?
21:54 Brooke joined #koha
21:55 Mauricio_BR joined #koha
21:58 thd joined #koha
21:58 mveron joined #koha
21:58 mveron Good midnight / daytime #koha
22:00 barton hi mveron!
22:00 mveron hi barton :-)
22:00 greenjimll Evening all.
22:00 georgehwilliams joined #koha
22:00 thd Is there a meeting soon or did I come to the wrong time zone?
22:00 MKuhn joined #koha
22:01 greenjimll thd: I hope so!
22:02 TGoat howdy everyone :)
22:02 gveranis cate Can I fix that thing manually direct in database ?
22:02 TGoat thd I think there is a conflict of meetings
22:02 greenjimll This should be the general meeting right? Dev meeting put off?
22:02 TGoat the general meeting and the koha-dev meeting
22:02 thd hehe
22:03 MKuhn what conflict, isn't there a Genarl Meeting starting right now?
22:03 TGoat what was decided on the meetings?
22:03 barton I have a question about circulation limits... let's say that I have a patron of with category CHILD... the default circ rules for type DVD allow the patron to borrow 5 DVDs. I can check out 5 DVDs at any branch, and when I try to check out a 6th, I get a warning. ... if I clone the rules to, say, 'East Branch' and set the staff client location to East Branch, I can now check out 5 more DVD to this patron. Is
22:03 barton this a bug, or is this the way that Koha is designed?
22:03 TGoat yes the general meeting is suppose to be starting right now but there was discussion earlier that the two had conflicting times
22:04 MKuhn Yes, the dev meeting was suspended
22:04 TGoat cool thkx MKuhn ..
22:04 Mauricio_BR > Next general meeting will be tonight/today at 22UTC: > https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_6_September_2017 > > And the next development meeting will be next week: > > https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]13_September_2017
22:04 MKuhn postpned to 13 September
22:04 georgehwilliams barton - it depends on one of the circulation preferences
22:04 thd barton: There should be a meeting now which has not quite yet started.
22:05 barton thanks thd.
22:06 barton the circcontrol branch is 'the branch the item was checked out from'
22:06 TGoat thanks Mauricio_BR and MKuhn
22:09 greenjimll #info Jon Knight, developer at Loughborough University
22:11 thd barton: However, can you imagine how the behaviour which you are reporting would be useful as a feature?
22:16 greenjimll Is this meeting actually happening? Its 15 minutes past the advertised start time now.
22:16 MKuhn There seems to be no meeting... and it's already 00:30 AM over here
22:16 TGoat doesn't cait normally lead the meetings?
22:17 Brooke cait's probably asleep
22:17 Brooke it's late in Europe
22:17 MKuhn Lately people complained no one is attending the meetings...
22:17 TGoat we had a good meeting last month
22:17 Brooke I can drive the bus if need be
22:17 TGoat :)
22:18 greenjimll Well the agenda is online so why not start now?
22:18 Brooke gonna do it if no one stops me :P
22:18 greenjimll Do it!
22:18 Brooke @startmeeting
22:18 huginn Brooke: I suck
22:18 Brooke #startmeeting
22:18 wahanui if there is a meeting then Brooke must want me
22:18 huginn Brooke: Error: A meeting name is required, e.g., '#startmeeting Marketing Committee'
22:18 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
22:18 TGoat 00:30 for  a meeting.. can do better?
22:18 Brooke #startmeeting General IRC meeting
22:18 huginn Meeting started Wed Sep  6 22:18:45 2017 UTC.  The chair is Brooke. Information about MeetBot at
22:18 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
22:18 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting)
22:18 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting'
22:19 greenjimll #info Jon Knight, developer, Loughborough University
22:19 Brooke Introductions please if you want with a #info
22:19 TGoat #info TGoat
22:19 wahanui #info TGoat is going to work on fundraising
22:19 MKuhn #info Michael Kuhn, Switzerland
22:19 georgehwilliams #info George Williams, Northeast Kansas Library System
22:19 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City. - I will need to leave the meeting early
22:19 mveron #info Marc Véron, Switzerland
22:20 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg #info TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg
22:20 gveranis #info George Veranis , Greece
22:21 Brooke #topic announcements
22:21 Topic for #koha is now announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting)
22:21 Brooke anyone have anything to announce?
22:21 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg I have nothing to announce
22:22 greenjimll Nothing from me.
22:22 Brooke fine, I will say that the documentation meeting went well and if folks are curious, there are new tools to look at in that department
22:22 Brooke #topic Update on 16.05
22:22 Topic for #koha is now Update on 16.05 (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting)
22:22 Brooke anyone here in the know on 16.05?
22:23 Brooke *crickets*
22:23 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ
22:23 Brooke hooray
22:23 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg besides what's already known, not I
22:23 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg hi ya cait :)
22:24 * mveron waves to cait
22:24 NateC joined #koha
22:24 Brooke #topic update on 16.11
22:24 Topic for #koha is now update on 16.11 (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting)
22:24 Brooke anyone in the know on the status of 16.11?
22:24 cait #info we are back on schedule for now after the security release, will start pushing again soon
22:25 cait yes, me, RMaint :)
22:25 Brooke cait++ for sentience at this hour
22:26 Brooke anything else to say?
22:26 cait nothing much
22:26 Brooke #topic update on 17.05
22:26 Topic for #koha is now update on 17.05 (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting)
22:26 Brooke updates on 17.05 anyone?
22:27 cait #info also back on track - some patches pushed today
22:27 cait fridolin is probably asleep :)
22:28 Brooke yeah it's nuts to be awake in Europe atm
22:28 Brooke moving along
22:28 Brooke #topic updates on 17.11
22:28 Topic for #koha is now updates on 17.11 (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting)
22:28 Brooke surely someone is dying to update us on the next release
22:29 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg crickets..
22:29 wahanui crickets are not due to the height of their legs compared to their wingspan or something like that.
22:30 Brooke #topic KohaCon
22:30 Topic for #koha is now KohaCon (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting)
22:30 Brooke so I guess it's old business first here. Anyone have anything to say about the Philippines?
22:31 * Brooke is reminded of dance nights at RPI.
22:31 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg do tell
22:31 Brooke so does anyone have input about a new location for KohaCon?
22:32 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg brooke it's in the US next year, correct?
22:33 mveron https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]haCon18_Proposals
22:33 Brooke looks like one bid from Portland at the moment
22:34 cait TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg: that's not decided yet
22:34 Brooke anyone here associated with that bid?
22:34 cait TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg: technically.. but with one bid at the moment chances seem good :)
22:35 Brooke how long do folks have to place their name in the hat before it's voted?
22:35 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg :)
22:35 cait checking
22:36 cait i think we could decide on a deadline for bidding soon
22:36 cait there is none mentioned on the wiki yet
22:36 Brooke yeah let's do that
22:36 cait how long is reasonable?
22:36 cait i think calls for bidding have been made
22:36 Brooke would folks be okay with setting a deadline for bids at 2 weeks from now so that a vote could be done at the next general?
22:37 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg that sounds reasonable
22:37 mveron +1
22:37 georgehwilliams +1
22:37 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg +1
22:37 greenjimll Do you vote if there's only one bid? Or is it still needed to get numbers estimates?
22:37 cait why not make it 3 then? we have one general a month
22:37 Brooke it is possible that some folks are unaware greenjim11
22:37 cait usually first Wendesday of each month
22:38 Brooke that is a friendly amendment Cait
22:38 Brooke I'm assuming folks won't have a problem with that, right?
22:38 cait greenjimll: it's procedure - no deadline has been announced, so we do that and close the bidding process after
22:38 Brooke so that would be bids close 27 Sep
22:38 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]sses_for_KohaCons
22:39 cait but if there are more bids, we will probably set up an online form for voting again
22:39 Brooke hearing no objections
22:39 cait it's not limited to irc meetings because of timezones
22:39 Brooke #agreed Bids for KohaCon close 27 Sep
22:39 Brooke we'll figure out the voting piece later if it ends up being necessary
22:40 Brooke but don't worry, it goes out to the listserv
22:40 Brooke so if you're not on the listserv, get on the listserv if you want to vote ;)
22:40 Brooke #topic Fundraising
22:40 Topic for #koha is now Fundraising (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting)
22:40 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg sorry for the list
22:41 Brooke is Chris here to address the first point?
22:41 * Brooke pokes rangi
22:42 Brooke going to constructing a fundraising committee then
22:42 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg what time is it in NZ?
22:43 Brooke arvo
22:43 Brooke not quite, they are 10.43 AM cause DST does weird stuff
22:43 greenjimll In NZ its currently 10:43AM tomorrow. :-)
22:43 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg I can tell you that in the discussion with Chris the assets will stay in NZ
22:44 Brooke that's helpful, thanks
22:44 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg I've emailed Joann but received no response
22:45 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg Brooke should I continue down the list?
22:45 Brooke alright well hopefully there will be some updates here next meeting
22:46 Brooke I'd belay
22:46 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg roger that
22:46 wahanui aye aye cap'n
22:46 Brooke so thoughts about a fundraising button
22:46 cait we had one in the past, I am not opposed, but shouldn't we clarify who will hold the money first?
22:47 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg wasn't there a fundraising button on the site at one time?
22:47 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg Donation button
22:47 cait yes, wizzyrea might know where the funds went
22:47 Brooke a long time ago when animals could talk, KohaCon 2010 had a paypal button
22:47 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg :D
22:48 greenjimll Paypal payments? We did one for a conference in AU that we organised from UK so that payments could be in correct currency.
22:48 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg of course this will be integral to fundraising
22:48 Brooke does anyone think it's a bad idea provided it goes someplace safe?
22:48 Brooke I concur TGoat
22:48 Brooke no button no dosh
22:49 Brooke there are countries that do not do PayPal, but we can suss something out for them if they're in a giving mood
22:49 georgehwilliams provided it goes someplace safe, I think it's a good idea
22:50 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg maybe we have the cart first here.. do we need a treasurer and so forth. normal fundraising committee type group
22:50 Brooke which rests nicely on the next item, which is a New Zealand non profit
22:50 Brooke any kiwis about that want to enlighten us on that?
22:51 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg I was hoping this is where rangi would pop up
22:51 Brooke going to have to bin a lot of this talk or at least let it stew til next meeting
22:51 Brooke I will continue to go through the motions, though
22:52 * mveron found a bug about the button: https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=14606
22:52 huginn Bug 14606: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, wizzyrea, In Discussion , Donate to the Koha International Fund
22:52 Brooke and add once again that I think it's a great idea for there to be a non profit someplace and I have no objection to that someplace being eNZed
22:52 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg agreed
22:52 Brooke strong thoughts on registered membership?
22:53 cait what does it mean?
22:53 rangi naw, no not profit in nz
22:53 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg to have a registered membership is to have a db of people that are fans, users and supporters
22:53 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg there he is
22:53 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg why so rangi?
22:54 rangi will hold the assets, but we arent interested in jumping through the hoops that are required to collect money
22:54 cait needs people to run it, I think?
22:54 Brooke are other kiwis interested in doing it?
22:54 rangi no
22:54 rangi thats why we havent
22:54 Brooke I know KohaLa in France already has their version of non profit status
22:54 Brooke so that might be another option for the community
22:54 cait about the membership - would that require a payment? Or would it be free?
22:54 rangi if the money is going to be coming from us, libraries, then a us one makes sense
22:54 Brooke I also believe that Argentina has a similar set up
22:54 cait KohaLa is a User group
22:55 rangi cos that way you get the tax benefirst
22:55 rangi benefits
22:55 wahanui benefits are scalability AIUI
22:55 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg cait that is to be established but my thoughts are free. we just want their contact info
22:55 cait seems like another list like hea and the wiki then :)
22:56 cait maybe we could do something with hea to give people opportunity to register?
22:56 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg cait we need to stab;ish the breadth of our community and be able to use that info as we  reach out
22:56 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg establish ^^
22:56 Brooke cait that seems like a logical opt in option
22:57 gveranis if we tell people why we need found rising ?  I mean to have a plan for it ?
22:57 Brooke it would be nice for a number of different reasons
22:57 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg well, membership and fundraising are two different topics but one does lend itself to other
22:57 gveranis *fund
22:57 Brooke it'd make conference planning a heck of a lot more stable
22:58 rangi (re the fundraising button, there was a sum total of less than 300 nzd)
22:58 Brooke it also could theoretically fund development or bug fixing
22:58 rangi it wasn't what you would call a success by any stretch of the imagination
22:58 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg factly Brooke
22:58 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg zactly
22:58 greenjimll Does hosting of git/bugzilla need to be paid for?
22:59 Brooke was it advertised off of IRC?
22:59 Brooke I would also imagine without proper ties to a non profit someplace, people might be less than thrilled to give
22:59 cait be careful
22:59 rangi it already was tied
22:59 cait you need to state what the contact will be used for beforehand
22:59 rangi to a not for profit, registered charitable trust
22:59 cait and we already have a general mailing list
23:00 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg having a membership will allow us to do no-ask solicitations. a means top tell people how lucky we are to have Koha and a way to let them express without asking to donate
23:00 greenjimll People or institutions? Or both?
23:00 rangi by all means try again, but if you want us libraries to contribute, you're way better off with a us not for profit
23:00 Brooke Institutional giving is even trickier
23:01 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg for sure
23:01 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg rangi think so?
23:01 rangi there is zero tax incentive to donate to a nz charity
23:01 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg Koha has a lot of users.. last I heard possibly over 15,000
23:02 greenjimll 15000 users as in librarians? Or libraries? Certainly not end users - we'll have that in just our students.
23:02 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg well, li braries
23:03 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg I can't imagine how many people are using from personal to universities
23:03 MKuhn this is just estimated
23:03 cait1 joined #koha
23:03 Brooke heightened community development is definitely something the RM has been doing
23:03 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg those who use and know Koha love Koha
23:03 Brooke and I think a lot of these topics swirl into one another
23:03 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg we can offer them an opportunity to be a part of it through a free membership
23:04 Brooke so in specific Facebook was mentioned
23:04 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg how that works can be decided
23:04 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg maybe nothing changes but they have awesome access to fantastic info
23:04 greenjimll You can engage people/organisations using social media before/without the funding ask.
23:04 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg and all we want is an opportunity to share more with them
23:04 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg so true greenjimll
23:05 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg it's never an ask it's more a non-ask. they have a sense of wanting top contribute in whatever manner they feel
23:05 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg an obligation to do so
23:06 cait1 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg: we have multiple channels to reach out to people
23:06 cait1 like the general mailing list
23:06 cait1 I don't quite see what another would help
23:07 * mveron found a snapshot with the former Donate button:[…]
23:07 cait1 and if they get special privileges... that kinda feels wrong
23:07 cait1 at least for a community driven thing
23:07 greenjimll I was at a meeting yesterday where several people said they didn't like the mailing list we use (not Koha's!) but preferred Facebook. Some people were the other way round.
23:07 cait1 I don't even have a Facebook account :)
23:07 Brooke yeah, I tell people you need to go to where someone lives
23:08 cait1 and I know a lot of people who don't - this might vary between countries
23:08 * Brooke is not a resident of Googledom or Facebookistan either
23:08 greenjimll Different media gets people in different ways. I don't have a Facebook account either, but I do mailing lists and Twitter. Horses for courses.
23:08 Brooke yep
23:08 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg I have a Facebook account but it's so wearing
23:08 * mveron Is not on Facebook - and does not plan to be there
23:09 greenjimll I don't do Facebook, but I am aware that it is where a lot of people, including librarians, spend an awful lot of time and share a large amount of information.
23:09 Brooke so I think we'll table this and if someone comes out with a dying passion to stick us on Facebook someplace, we can take up the ins and outs of setting that up over the mailing list
23:09 Brooke #topic time and date of next General meeting
23:09 Topic for #koha is now time and date of next General meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting)
23:10 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg there is a science to fundraising and membership (you can actually get a degree in it) and ours is to find a way to get our fan base to help us with contact info so we can see where everyone is while we share more info.. remind them how lucky we all are and hope they see to helping out
23:10 Brooke so 4 Oct?
23:10 greenjimll I should point out that Koha is already on Twitter! ;-)
23:12 Brooke scheduling conflicts with Wednesday 4 October anyone?
23:12 mveron 4 Oct OK for me
23:12 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg sounds good
23:12 cait1 ok
23:12 georgehwilliams There are also two Koha groups on facebook
23:13 Brooke george: please send that out over the listserv
23:13 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg so we do need to have a presence
23:13 Brooke we can connect the two and then possibly find more
23:13 georgehwilliams I will
23:13 Brooke thank you :)
23:13 greenjimll Who maintains the @kohails Twitter handle?
23:15 mveron
23:16 Brooke okay so 4 October what UTC is meant for next go?
23:17 MKuhn Is it true the last tweet is from Deecember 2016?
23:17 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg let's be more accommodating for our European and NZ folks
23:17 greenjimll @kohails has over 1300 followers, quite a lot of who look like librarians, open source fans and techies. Its not tweeted since Dec 16. Could be used to promote these/dev meetings, etc?
23:17 huginn greenjimll: downloading the Perl source
23:17 Brooke Tgoat it's meant to rotate, or at least it used to
23:17 Brooke just not sure what the current groove is
23:17 MKuhn One more good reason to stay away from Twitter Facebook Google+ and the like
23:17 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg roger that
23:17 wahanui aye aye cap'n
23:18 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg well, I'm a west coasty here in the states and I'll accomodate anytime
23:19 Brooke I'm gonna put out 16.00 UTC then and see if anyone yelps
23:19 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg sounds good
23:19 mveron +1
23:19 cait1 look at the wiki
23:19 georgehwilliams +1
23:19 cait1 for the meeting before this one
23:19 cait1 that's the current schedule
23:19 cait1 2 time slots
23:20 cait1
23:20 cait1 14
23:21 Brooke 14 then
23:21 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg +1
23:21 Brooke #agreed Next General Meeting 14.00 UTC 4 October
23:21 Brooke #endmeeting
23:21 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to the #koha IRC chat | Code of conduct -[…]/code-of-conduct/ | Please use for pastes | Installation guide for Koha is | kanban is[…]rm-1711/wiki/home
23:21 huginn Meeting ended Wed Sep  6 23:21:37 2017 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
23:21 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-09-06-22.18.html
23:21 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]7-09-06-22.18.txt
23:21 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]06-22.18.log.html
23:21 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg keeps getting better
23:21 mveron Brooke++
23:21 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg Brooke++
23:22 greenjimll Thanks for hosting Brooke!
23:22 MKuhn Good night everybody
23:22 TGoat-KohaGeneralMtg Peace!
23:22 georgehwilliams See you all later
23:22 mveron ...and good night / daytime #koha :-)
23:22 greenjimll Night night all - time for sleep!
23:23 Brooke my pleasure
23:33 gveranis cate For the problem I mentioned before meeting , the problem was that those items was in "lost" status . And that cause a problem in ModItem I think
23:33 gveranis when returned
23:34 cait1 hm then it showed the wrong error
23:34 cait1 you might want to file a bug repor tfor that
23:34 cait1 best with steps on how to recreate the issue
23:35 dilan joined #koha
23:38 dilan joined #koha
23:48 caboose joined #koha
23:58 papa joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary