IRC log for #koha, 2017-07-06

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:01 jamesb joined #koha
00:09 Kafilini joined #koha
00:49 oleonard joined #koha
00:50 oleonard Hi #koha
00:51 caboose-afk joined #koha
00:56 rocio joined #koha
01:01 mtompset joined #koha
01:01 mtompset Greetings, #koha.
01:04 irma joined #koha
01:16 mtompset @seen tcohen
01:16 huginn mtompset: tcohen was last seen in #koha 11 hours, 16 minutes, and 54 seconds ago: <tcohen> @wunder cordoba, argentina
01:29 kholt joined #koha
01:33 irma joined #koha
01:35 aleisha hi mtompset
01:36 mtompset Greetings, aleisha.
01:36 mtompset Sorry I haven't had a chance to test that bug.
01:36 aleisha sorry which one?
01:36 mtompset OpacHiddenExceptions?
01:36 mtompset What bug number is that again?
01:37 aleisha oh right, bug 14385 ?
01:37 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14385 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, ASSIGNED , Extend OpacHiddenItems to allow specifying exempt borrower categories
01:37 mtompset Did you take a look at it in passing?
01:38 aleisha i haven't had a chance yet sorry, just got back from exams
01:39 mtompset Oh fun.
01:39 aleisha i actually had a question about your comment on bug 18869, can you please explain what you meant by it?
01:39 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18869 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, aleisha, In Discussion , Patron clubs and templates tables look strange when empty
01:39 mtompset Oh that...
01:39 mtompset okay...
01:39 mtompset Simple really... applied patch... had nothing entered, so both nice blue curvy message boxes.
01:40 mtompset That's the expect behaviour with the patch.
01:40 mtompset Now, I said to myself, let's test this thing further.
01:40 mtompset So, I figured out how to get one entry and one entry.
01:40 mtompset great, two tables displayed.
01:40 mtompset Expected behaviour.
01:41 mtompset Then I thought, let's try deleting.
01:41 mtompset So, I did.
01:41 mtompset No entries, but it didn't go back to the nice blue curvy messages.
01:41 aleisha oh i see
01:41 mtompset It went to empty tables.
01:41 aleisha that's definitely not expected behaviour then :
01:41 aleisha :)
01:42 mtompset And I even played with the area without the patch...
01:42 mtompset YUCK!
01:43 mtompset Table misalignment.
01:43 mtompset Hanging box off the end of a row.
01:43 aleisha yeah exactly
01:44 mtompset How this passed QA seemed weird to me, because QA should have caught that.
01:45 aleisha i remember thinking the same thing when i saw it
01:45 mtompset But sadly, we lack a QA Manager. :(
01:46 mtompset This is where selenium tests or something to automatically run through web pages would be good.
01:47 mtompset Misaligned rows would be caught in a web page validation. ;)
01:47 mtompset (I think)
01:48 mtompset What exams were you writing, aleisha?
01:48 aleisha i had 4 exams, 3 programming ones and 1 commerce one
01:49 mtompset What are you working towards getting?
02:16 aleisha should be graduating with a conjoint degree in computer science and commerce by the end of it
02:16 aleisha i wonder why patron clubs is written with ajax
02:17 aleisha thats the reason deleting an entry doesnt go back to the nice blue message
02:18 mtompset Well, the ajax could always trigger a page reload if after the prompt there are 0 entries, but yes... the whole ajax thing is likely an attempt to be more responsive.
02:19 mtompset and it is the reason.
02:19 aleisha i will try and implement that
02:28 Kafilini joined #koha
02:29 Francesca joined #koha
02:31 * mtompset is being dragged to bed by sleep.
02:31 mtompset Have a great day (24 hour period), #koha aleisha Francesca Kafilini
02:31 Francesca see ya
02:31 Kafilini Bye
03:10 Francesca joined #koha
04:03 JesseM_away joined #koha
04:26 Kafilini joined #koha
04:46 Francesca joined #koha
04:46 cait joined #koha
04:54 Francesca joined #koha
05:20 cait joined #koha
05:41 Francesca joined #koha
06:11 LibraryClaire joined #koha
06:25 laurence joined #koha
06:39 reiveune joined #koha
06:41 AndrewIsh joined #koha
06:41 reiveune hello
06:57 alex_a joined #koha
06:57 alex_a bonjour
06:57 wahanui hola, alex_a
06:57 marcelr joined #koha
06:57 marcelr hi #koha
07:13 SamEEE joined #koha
07:18 paul_p joined #koha
07:23 NateC joined #koha
07:39 baptiste joined #koha
07:43 fridolin joined #koha
07:53 fridolin hie there
08:11 gaetan_B joined #koha
08:31 atheia joined #koha
08:34 alex_a joined #koha
08:37 gaetan_B left #koha
08:43 baptiste joined #koha
09:02 baptiste joined #koha
09:26 eythian hi
10:47 cait joined #koha
11:16 * cait waves
11:24 oleonard joined #koha
11:28 oleonard Hi all
11:30 alex_a joined #koha
11:31 meliss joined #koha
11:53 caboose joined #koha
11:59 LeeJ joined #koha
12:02 khall joined #koha
12:03 * LeeJ waves
12:09 * fridolin found dirty Bug 18900 on prices
12:09 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18900 major, P5 - low, ---, fridolin.somers, Needs Signoff , wrong number format in receiving order
12:16 nengard joined #koha
12:23 gaetan_B joined #koha
12:29 jzairo joined #koha
12:43 marcelr :q
12:43 marcelr oops
12:44 marcelr it was so silent in the library
12:52 kmlussier joined #koha
12:53 talljoy joined #koha
12:54 mtompset joined #koha
12:54 mtompset Greetings, #koha
12:54 mtompset @seen tcohen
12:54 huginn mtompset: tcohen was last seen in #koha 22 hours, 54 minutes, and 39 seconds ago: <tcohen> @wunder cordoba, argentina
12:54 marcelr hi mtompset
12:54 mtompset Greetings marcelr!
12:55 mtompset How goes the QA queue?
12:55 marcelr ah
12:55 marcelr join the qa team
12:56 mtompset Sadly, can't. Not enough time nor money.
12:56 marcelr too bad indeed
12:57 mtompset Plus, I lack library knowledge. So certain functionalities aren't in my realm of concern or understanding.... which would take more time.
12:57 alex_a_ joined #koha
12:57 marcelr a chance to keep learning ;)
12:59 tcohen joined #koha
12:59 mtompset Sure, but that's where the money problem comes in. I'd love to, but I need to keep talking to people about the importance of Bible translation and raising funds. My salary is donation based. No donations, no income.
12:59 * LeeJ waves to mtompset
12:59 mtompset Greetings, LeeJ.
12:59 mtompset LeeJ: You missed one. ;)
13:00 LeeJ mtompset: that's not all that surprising :P
13:00 mtompset Though, if you aren't familar with custom builds, I'm not sure how to test it otherwise. :)
13:00 mtompset bug 18564
13:00 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18564 minor, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, Needs Signoff , koha-common.cnf parsing is too restrictive
13:00 mtompset greetings, tcohen
13:01 LeeJ mtompset: I'm still in the learning phase with a lot of Koha-related things...custom builds are included :P
13:02 mtompset https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]es_-_The_Easy_Way
13:02 mtompset With our testing work, you may not need to bypass the tests. YAY!
13:03 LeeJ mtompset: hmm I'll have to play around with those instructions
13:03 mtompset It's a good next step. :)
13:04 tcohen hi mtompset
13:04 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:05 mtompset tcohen: So, is the issue 200 pull reviewed again? ;)
13:07 mtompset marcelr: If you have an opportunity could you QA bug 9409?
13:07 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9409 normal, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, Signed Off , koha-create --request-db should be able to accept a dbhost option
13:08 kellym joined #koha
13:08 marcelr mtompset: at some point in time at least :)
13:09 mtompset Because sadly, for my continued dockerizing journey, I'm going t have to roll my own patches into master just to get my dockerizing to work.
13:09 * LeeJ thinks mtompset is extra demanding today :P
13:10 marcelr he needs a break
13:10 LeeJ marcelr: don't we all?
13:10 marcelr sure
13:10 mtompset LeeJ: There is a nuanced difference between "if you have time" and "NOW!"
13:10 mtompset Here here to that.
13:10 * LeeJ wishes he was on a beach right now
13:10 marcelr i like nuanced differences
13:10 LeeJ mtompset: I jest I jest :P
13:11 mtompset Don't jest before I have had caffeine. It doesn't go over well. :P
13:13 JoshB joined #koha
13:13 * mtompset grabs his Monster Ultra Citron and Pepsi Max.
13:20 LeeJ mtompset: that doesn't sound safe
13:21 mtompset I've built up a tolerance to caffeine.
13:21 mtompset And I follow the instructions: only one Monster per day.
13:24 LeeJ haha good
13:25 alex_a joined #koha
13:26 francharb joined #koha
13:28 NateC joined #koha
13:29 fridolin joined #koha
13:33 mtompset Wow! Happy Anniversary bug 16690
13:33 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16690 minor, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, Needs Signoff , Installing DB on remote server fails without *.* permissions
13:37 mtompset @later tell wizzyrea Rebased bug 16690. Maybe it will get signed off eventually. :(
13:37 huginn mtompset: The operation succeeded.
13:40 alex_a_ joined #koha
13:43 tcohen joined #koha
13:51 eythian wahanui: bug reporting is <reply>http://cartoontester.blogspot.[…]ug-reporting.html
13:51 wahanui ...but bug reporting is explained at[…]orting_Guidelines...
13:52 marcelr any news about bug reporting?
13:52 eythian someone who knows wiki syntax better than I do should put that cartoon on that page :)
13:53 marcelr nothing above an easy wiki editor !
13:54 tcohen hi
13:54 wahanui hello, tcohen
13:55 rocio joined #koha
14:01 jac joined #koha
14:05 fridolin left #koha
14:08 mtompset eythian: Nice bug reporting pic.
14:24 atheia I'm trying to block access to when the systempreference is not switched on.
14:24 atheia I.e. a user could go to /cgi-bin/koha/tools/, even when the syspref is switched off
14:25 atheia And get to stockrotation functionality (obv a problem).
14:25 atheia Is there a standard Koha pattern for doing so?
14:25 atheia It looks like course-reserves, for instance, don't implement this block either.
14:25 atheia Haven't found a place that implements this yet?
14:26 tcohen atheia: sco?
14:27 atheia tcohen: excellent, that's what I needed! cheers for that!
14:28 atheia Do you think I should create a bug ticket for course reserves not implementing that?
14:28 oleonard I would say yes
14:28 atheia OK, will get on that.
14:28 LibraryClaire left #koha
14:29 tcohen what oleonard said
14:32 cait atheia++
14:33 atheia And do we still use C4::Context->preference for this? Or is there a Koha namespace substitute?
14:35 tcohen context
14:35 tcohen ->preference does the caching handling
14:37 atheia tcohen++
14:37 atheia oleonard++
14:40 cait left #koha
14:41 baptiste joined #koha
14:48 LeeJ eythian: where on the page do you want the comic? :P
14:49 eythian right under "how to write good bug reports", I'd suggest.
15:05 jbeno joined #koha
15:10 mtompset eythian: "dpkg-source: warning: relation < is deprecated: use << or <=" -- what needs tweaking to make this go away?
15:11 mtompset I'm following the instructions on https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]es_-_The_Easy_Way
15:13 eythian it's largely harmless, but the '<6.02' bit in list-deps should be changed to <<6.02, and the control file regenerated.
15:14 cait joined #koha
15:14 francharb joined #koha
15:17 mtompset So if I bugzilla'd it, you'd sign it off?
15:19 eythian no, I don't have a setup to test it handy
15:20 mtompset So if you bugzilla'd it. I'd sign off. ;)
15:20 mtompset or do you lack a setup to put up the changes too?
15:20 eythian yep, and I'm at work
15:21 mtompset Okay.
15:21 mtompset So, I'll bugzilla it, and hope someone... *cough cough* LeeJ *cough cough* signs off. ;)
15:22 * LeeJ looks side to side
15:22 LeeJ mtompset: what am I supposedly signing off?
15:22 mtompset LeeJ: you said you wanted to learn custom builds. ;)
15:22 mtompset I'm going to put up a patch that will clean up some deprecated warning messages.
15:23 LeeJ mtompset: so I did...learn better/more about more like :)
15:23 LeeJ mtompset: I'll look into those after I upload this patch I'm working on for the test suite :)
15:23 mtompset tell me that bug numbers, and we'll tit for tat. ;)
15:24 LeeJ I will once I finish the upload haha
15:30 Joubu Urgent attention is needed on bug 18880 please
15:30 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18880 blocker, P5 - low, ---, oliver.bock, Needs Signoff , Regression breaks local authentication fallback for all external authentications
15:34 reiveune bye
15:34 reiveune left #koha
15:39 mtompset Sadly, Joubu, I have not external authentication set up, so I can't test it.
15:40 mtompset Not thoroughly.
15:41 mtompset eythian: So on the bugzilla... should I could the list-deps AND the updated control file, or just the list-deps?
15:41 eythian probably both
15:41 mtompset eythian: So on the bugzilla... should I *include* the list-deps AND the updated control file, or just the list-deps?
15:41 eythian probably both
15:42 mtompset Okay.
15:52 mtompset Thanks for the help and feedback, eythian
15:52 eythian np
15:53 mtompset eythian++ # helpful and prompt feedback. :)
15:53 eythian :)
15:55 laurence joined #koha
15:56 mtompset eythian: Two more problems.
15:56 mtompset Compatibility levels before 9 are deprecated (level 7 in use)
15:56 mtompset tar: kohaclone/opac: Cannot mkdir: No space left on device
15:57 mtompset How do I increase the size of the pbuilder environment?
15:57 mtompset I think I came across the first issue on Google while hunting around.
15:57 eythian I'm not sure about the compatibility level stuff, probably it involves changing a number and making sure that the linter still says things are OK.
15:58 eythian for the latter one, your disk is filling up.
15:58 eythian it's probably failing and cleaning up after itself so it doesn't look like it.
16:02 pastebot "mtompset" at pasted "Fuller details." (5 lines) at
16:03 mtompset something about those command line options, I think eythian
16:04 laurence left #koha
16:04 eythian[…]5ae2801f2;hb=HEAD
16:05 eythian[…]er.en.html#compat
16:05 eythian probably more info in teh debhelper docs
16:06 eythian but it's likely replacing the 7 with a 9 is all that's needed.
16:06 eythian (and checking before and after with lintian.)
16:07 eythian quite possibly want to go up to 10 too.
16:07 eythian you might have a slightly old toolchain
16:07 eythian more stuff here
16:08 * eythian & # before I get thunderstormed on
16:15 mtompset eythian++ # thanks for the reading material links. :)
16:16 caboose joined #koha
16:21 LeeJ eythian: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]orting_Guidelines
16:21 LeeJ eythian: :)
16:29 caboose joined #koha
16:35 LeeJ mtompset: Bug 18899 is the one I just finished uploading
16:35 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18899 minor, P5 - low, ---, ldjamison, Needs Signoff , Tests should skip instead of failing when dependency modules are not installed
16:39 mtompset LeeJ++ # nice improvement on the bug reporting wiki page.
16:39 mtompset LeeJ: I'm still working on mine... I'll get back to you.
16:39 LeeJ mtompset: all good! Just giving you the number
16:41 TGoat joined #koha
16:49 Dyrcona joined #koha
16:54 eythian LeeJ++
16:56 LeeJ eythian: good find...I think it's an excellent graphical explanation
16:56 LeeJ eythian++
17:13 * mtompset grumbles.
17:13 mtompset I can't seem to get tmpfs to maintain a larger size in pbuilder.
17:25 kholt joined #koha
17:25 Dyrcona joined #koha
17:31 * mtompset grins, "Evil thought!"
17:44 blou joined #koha
18:01 mtompset Sweet! Evil thought got me further.
18:01 mtompset Now to tweak it.
18:02 mtompset 4GB here I come. :)
18:03 blou joined #koha
18:05 TGoat Hey #koha, if I was to request a topic be added to the next Koha General IRC meeting who would I send that request to? Thanks a bunch!
18:05 cait TGoat: you can just add it to the agenda directly
18:05 cait there is no formal process
18:07 cait TGoat: i can add the next agenda for you - i see it's missing
18:07 oleonard And then you hope that someone comes to the meeting!
18:07 TGoat Oh thanks! I haven't done it before and so I'll poke around and git'r done. Thanks cait!
18:07 cait the last meeting was only yesterday, so it hasn't been created yte
18:07 TGoat Cool, thanks again cait :)
18:07 TGoat so sorry I missed that one
18:08 cait missed it too - got home too late :)
18:09 * cait put her apologies on the wiki..
18:09 TGoat lots to do in Germany to keep you out ;)
18:09 cait dinner with my workmates :)
18:09 TGoat right on
18:10 cait https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]_meeting_2_August
18:10 cait there you go
18:10 TGoat :)
18:10 TGoat You're da bomb cait :)
18:10 cait heh
18:11 cait hm darn
18:11 cait forgot the year actually :(
18:12 cait https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing_2_August_2017
18:13 TGoat no worries.. cait is there a specific link to use for adding to the agenda?
18:13 cait hm?
18:14 cait both should work now
18:15 TGoat got it
18:15 TGoat thanks
18:15 cait there is a sooner dev meeting - if that helps, on july 12
18:15 cait depends on the topic
18:18 * LeeJ thinks he broke his devbox...again
18:18 tcohen what do you call 'break'
18:19 LeeJ tcohen: don't's not with sync_repo :) I was working on a custom project that we'll be using at my job. I enabled LDAP and added an entry to apache2.conf
18:20 LeeJ tcohen: though come to think of it I think it has to do with the bug Joubu brought up earlier..
18:22 LeeJ I enabled LDAP (with a working configuration I've used before) and since I enabled it I can no longer sign in with says invalid username or password
18:22 LeeJ ah! found it! Bug 18880
18:22 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18880 blocker, P5 - low, ---, oliver.bock, Needs Signoff , Regression breaks local authentication fallback for all external authentications
18:24 tcohen oh
18:24 tcohen nasty bug!
18:26 mtompset Joubu: will be happy if you sign that off, LeeJ :)
18:26 LeeJ tcohen: you're not kidding! I was supposed to do a demo of the project for my boss and some faculty but now I can't because of this bug
18:26 * LeeJ grumbles
18:26 tcohen apply the patch and move on with the demo!
18:27 tcohen he
18:27 mtompset And I'm still having issues rolling a custom koha because of disk space errors. :(
18:27 LeeJ Joubu: you'll be happy to know I'm about to sign off on the patch
18:27 LeeJ tcohen: I already canceled since they're almost done..though it fixed the problem!
18:28 mtompset tcohen: Any thoughts on the disk space error issues?
18:28 LeeJ mtompset: guess not! xD
18:29 mtompset Not necessarily... He sometimes has a flakey net connection.
18:30 LeeJ I'd love to sign off on 18880 but I can't git bz it because it's something with the patch format again
18:30 mtompset Really?
18:30 wahanui Really is more trouble than she's worth.
18:30 LeeJ mtompset: do you remember how you solved it previously?
18:30 cait what's the error?
18:30 mtompset I'll fix it for you, LeeJ
18:31 pastebot "LeeJ" at pasted "18880 application error" (15 lines) at
18:32 LeeJ cait: that's the error.. mtompset helped fix it previously on another bug
18:32 cait hm no dependencies
18:32 cait never seen that one
18:33 cait hm the patch file is not complete
18:33 LeeJ cait: if I recall from the last time it has something to do with the way the patch was submitted
18:33 cait it's missing the header on top
18:33 cait just a plain diff, not a patch file
18:33 mtompset right...
18:34 LeeJ mtompset++ # for being Mr. Fix-It
18:34 mtompset patch -p1 < file
18:34 mtompset but getting it into file is a pain with CR/LF and cut-and-paste issues. :(
18:36 LeeJ mtompset: the frustrating part is it works perfectly in the case of LDAP...
18:38 mtompset almost patched normal.
18:40 mtompset There... rescued.
18:41 mtompset git bz will work nicely now. :)
18:51 mtompset LeeJ: bug 18907 silences the first of multiple warnings during a custom roll.
18:51 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18907 trivial, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, Needs Signoff , Warning "dpkg-source: warning: relation < is deprecated: use << or <="
18:58 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 18104: [QA Follow-up] Add a test for customized name in AE <[…]547e519dcd781341d> / Bug 18104 - allow SIP2 field AE (personal name ) to be customized <[…]cbf94383af345350d> / Bug 16755 - allow SIP2 field DA ( hold patron name ) to be customized <http://gi
18:58 mtompset Next bog 18908 silences some more. :)
18:58 mtompset ^bog^bug^
19:01 mtompset DOH!
19:01 mtompset The kohadevbox only has 1.2GB free.
19:01 mtompset You can't do a build in a kohadevbox. :(
19:07 cait @later tell rangi can we add a keyword 'documentation' to mark bugs that need to be added to the manual?
19:07 huginn cait: The operation succeeded.
19:09 LeeJ cait++ # for a great idea :)
19:09 cait heh thx
19:09 cait :)
19:20 * cait waves at jzairo and rocio_afk and kh
19:20 cait hm khall_away
19:20 wahanui khall_away is familiar with DBIx::Class too, so he probably would know what to do
19:21 jzairo hi cait!
19:22 cait :)
19:59 rocio_ joined #koha
20:13 JesseM joined #koha
20:14 caboose @later tell oleonard I am lookin' at adding some accessibility improvements for partner, I see a general accessibility bug as well as individual..wondering if I should tackle these issues as follow up to https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=11566
20:14 huginn caboose: The operation succeeded.
20:14 huginn Bug 11566: enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Failed QA , Fixing accessibility on OPAC
20:43 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #210: SUCCESS in 1 hr 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/210/
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18228: DBRev
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18870: Force scalar context for Koha::Club methods
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18756: Users can view aq.baskets even if they are not allowed
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18756 - add Unit Test
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18434: Add tests for K:SE:E::get_fixer_rules
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18434: Elasticsearch indexing broken with newer catmandu version
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18228 enhancement, P5 - low, ---,, Pushed to Master , Make list permissions easier to use/understand
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18434: (QA followup) Move _convert_marc_to_json tests into Indexer.t
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18434 - Followup - same changes for sort and facet fields
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18870 blocker, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Patron Clubs breaks when creating a club
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18434 - Followup fix tests for sorting and factes
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18801 - Merging authorities has an invalid 'Default' type in the
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18756 major, P5 - low, ---, christophe.croullebois, Pushed to Master , Users can view aq.baskets even if they are not allowed
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18434 major, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Elasticsearch indexing broken with newer catmandu version
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18801: [Follow-up] Dbrev to repair bad auth type codes
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18801: DBRev
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18801 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Merging authorities has an invalid 'Default' type in the merge framework selector
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18634: Handle colliding translation for preference sections
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18771: Subroutine multi_param redefined
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18755: Allow empty passwords in Patron Info to return OK
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 14572 - insert_single_holiday() forces a value on an AUTO_INCREMENT
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18634 normal, P5 - low, ---, philippe.blouin, Pushed to Master , Missing empty line at end of opac.pref / colliding translated preference sections
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18771 minor, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, Pushed to Master , Subroutine multi_param redefined
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18881: Remove dead code from
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18881: [QA Follow-up] Remove even more
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18755 minor, P5 - low, ---, colin.campbell, Pushed to Master , Allow empty password fields in Patron Info requests
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18848: borrowers.lastseen comment typo
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18824: Remove stray i from
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14572 minor, P5 - low, ---, mtj, Pushed to Master , insert_single_holiday() forces a value on an AUTO_INCREMENT column, during an INSERT
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18830: Fix phrasing of screen message
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18848: borrowers.lastseen comment typo
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18881 trivial, P5 - low, ---, veron, Pushed to Master , Remove dead code in circ/
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 16711: OPAC Password recovery: Handling if multiple accounts have
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18616 - The "Add forgot password link to OPAC" should allow patrons
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18848 trivial, P5 - low, ---, ldjamison, Pushed to Master , borrowers.lastseen comment typo
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18465 - Patron card creator: Print on duplex card printer
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18465: (followup) Fix issue with patron lists an do not use clone
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18824 trivial, P5 - low, ---, veron, Pushed to Master , Remove stray i from
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 16755 - allow SIP2 field DA ( hold patron name ) to be customized
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18104 - allow SIP2 field AE (personal name ) to be customized
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18830 trivial, P5 - low, ---, colin.campbell, Pushed to Master , Message to user is poorly constructed
20:43 jenkins * jonathan.druart: Bug 18104: [QA Follow-up] Add a test for customized name in AE
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16711 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, veron, Pushed to Master , OPAC Password recovery: Handling if multiple accounts have the same mail address
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18616 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , The "Add forgot password link to OPAC" should allow patrons to use their library card number in addition to username
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18465 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, veron, Pushed to Master , Patron card creator: Print on duplex card printer
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16755 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Pushed to Master , allow SIP2 field DA ( hold patron name ) to be customized
20:43 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18104 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Pushed to Master , allow SIP2 field AE (personal name ) to be customized
20:47 Joubu [
20:59 * LeeJ cheers Joubu on with all of those pushes
21:05 jbeno1 joined #koha
21:12 Joubu bye #koha
21:28 kholt joined #koha
21:29 kathryn joined #koha
21:56 JoshB left #koha
21:57 * LeeJ waves bye
22:57 cait1 joined #koha
23:10 * mtompset cheers.
23:10 mtompset The disk space issue was the kohadevbox.
23:34 NateC joined #koha
23:36 dilan joined #koha
23:38 mtompset Greetings, NateC dilan
23:45 mtompset ARG! git pulls taking forever.
23:49 dilan joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary