IRC log for #koha, 2016-10-19

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:01 JoshB joined #koha
00:04 TGoat joined #koha
01:31 rocio1 joined #koha
02:34 Francesca joined #koha
03:16 mario joined #koha
03:19 Francesca joined #koha
03:26 Mike-CSPL joined #koha
04:08 Francesca joined #koha
04:17 JoshB joined #koha
05:06 cait joined #koha
05:09 Francesca joined #koha
05:12 petter joined #koha
05:40 Munyua joined #koha
05:48 * magnuse waves
05:49 petter mornings!
05:49 wahanui mornings are later now
05:55 laurence joined #koha
06:16 fridolin joined #koha
06:16 fridolin left #koha
06:16 fridolin joined #koha
06:17 fridolin hie there
06:31 alex_a joined #koha
06:31 alex_a bonjour
06:33 LibraryClaire joined #koha
06:36 LibraryClaire morning #koha
06:40 reiveune joined #koha
06:41 reiveune hello
06:43 * LibraryClaire waves
06:49 cdickinson_ joined #koha
06:51 drojf joined #koha
06:51 drojf morning #koha
06:53 LibraryClaire hi drojf
06:53 Mike-CSPL joined #koha
06:54 drojf guten morgen BüchereiKlara
06:55 LibraryClaire :D
06:55 LibraryClaire better than bibliothekklara
06:56 drojf :D
06:56 drojf my weather is grey and wet. somebody want to switch?
06:56 drojf @wunder berlin, germany
06:56 huginn drojf: The current temperature in Berlin Tegel, Germany is 9.0°C (8:50 AM CEST on October 19, 2016). Conditions: Rain. Humidity: 93%. Dew Point: 8.0°C. Pressure: 29.95 in 1014 hPa (Steady).
06:59 * LibraryClaire searches for the "at" symbol
07:00 LibraryClaire @wunder Konstanz
07:00 * drojf hands LibraryClaire an @
07:00 huginn LibraryClaire: The current temperature in Mainaustraße, Konstanz, Germany is 10.9°C (8:58 AM CEST on October 19, 2016). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 83%. Dew Point: 8.0°C. Pressure: 30.15 in 1021 hPa (Rising).
07:00 LibraryClaire grey and dry
07:00 drojf LibraryClaire: it's called klammeraffe in german ^^
07:00 LibraryClaire no way?
07:02 drojf LibraryClaire:[…]eraffe#Bedeutung3
07:02 LibraryClaire German is funny :D
07:02 drojf but you can also use it for stapler :D
07:03 LibraryClaire ...and weird
07:04 LibraryClaire Ah, it's a monkey that holds on to branches with its tail - that kind of makes sense
07:04 drojf not at all
07:04 drojf see
07:04 drojf lol
07:06 * LibraryClaire goes to learn the dictionary
07:13 alex_a joined #koha
07:16 nlegrand Hey koha !
07:17 drojf hi nlegrand
07:17 nlegrand hey drojf !
07:17 drojf nlegrand: are you nicolas from bulac?
07:17 nlegrand drojf: that's me :)
07:17 * drojf connects hackfest people to nicks
07:17 drojf cool
07:18 Francesca joined #koha
07:18 nlegrand drojf: or you connect nicks to people not using packages ? :p
07:19 drojf hehe that goes to my secret list :D
07:19 nlegrand ^^
07:20 LibraryClaire hi nlegrand
07:22 atheia joined #koha
07:23 nlegrand hey LibraryClaire :)
07:23 AndrewIsh joined #koha
07:27 sophie_m joined #koha
07:27 AndrewIsh g'morn all :)
07:30 drojf hi AndrewIsh
07:31 AndrewIsh hi drojf
07:33 LibraryClaire hi AndrewIsh
07:35 AndrewIsh hi LibraryClaire
07:35 cait joined #koha
07:36 paul_p joined #koha
07:45 alex_a_ joined #koha
07:47 ashimema mornin'
07:50 drojf hi ashimema
07:54 * LibraryClaire waves at ashimema
07:59 AndrewIsh hi ashimema
08:09 Francesca joined #koha
08:09 drojf joined #koha
08:12 alex_a joined #koha
08:15 alex_a_ joined #koha
08:43 alex_a joined #koha
09:08 Joubu I... think... I am... done
09:08 Joubu this morning my debian just decided not to work
09:08 Joubu and wanted me to scratch it
09:08 Joubu what I did...
09:11 * LibraryClaire sends Joubu cookies
09:13 bensinober joined #koha
09:13 * cait sends Joubu beer
09:13 Joubu outch a bit too early for a beer
09:14 LibraryClaire lies!
09:14 * LibraryClaire sips "tea"
09:28 cait :)
09:34 fridolin left #koha
09:35 drojf yay rain stopped
09:36 drojf and there is this "light" i have heard people talking about
09:36 kidclamp joined #koha
09:36 LibraryClaire beware, it burns
09:37 kidclamp ^out of context that is an odd line to enter the room on
09:41 eythian you should have seen what she was _really_ talking about!
09:41 * eythian just noticed that souvenir is spelt strangely.
09:43 LibraryClaire hi kidclamp :D
09:45 kidclamp good morning
09:45 wahanui well, it's morning somewhere, yes
09:45 cait Joubu: something to look forward to?
09:50 Joubu cait: to QA?
09:51 cait the beer I meant :)
09:51 cait last time i sent you cookies you asked for beer instead heh
09:55 d_antonakis joined #koha
09:56 cait meeting in 5 mins
09:58 kidclamp Joubu: for bug 14752 - did you mean if the barcode is not mapped?
09:58 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14752 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Add multiple copies to a basket at once
09:58 Joubu kidclamp: no, its mapped
09:58 Joubu but the field is not filled (because not mandatory)
09:59 kidclamp hmm..the only way I can recreate is to unmap barcode to a marc field
10:01 Joubu I have it mapped
10:01 cait #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016
10:01 huginn Meeting started Wed Oct 19 10:01:21 2016 UTC.  The chair is cait. Information about MeetBot at
10:01 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
10:01 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016)
10:01 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_19_october_2016'
10:01 cait #topic Introductions
10:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016)
10:01 wahanui #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
10:01 cait please introduce yourself following wahanui's example
10:01 BobB #info Bob Birchall, Calyx, Sydney Australia
10:01 cait today's agenda can be found at https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_19_October_2016
10:01 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]g_19_October_2016
10:01 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
10:01 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
10:02 LibraryClaire #info Claire Gravely, BSZ, Germany
10:02 petter #info petter, Oslo public library, Norway
10:02 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart, France
10:02 bensinober #info Benjamin Rokseth, Norway
10:03 d_antonakis #info Dimitris Antonakis, Athens, Greece
10:04 khall #info Kyle Hall, Bywater Solutions
10:04 cait ok
10:04 cait let's move on to announcements
10:04 cait #topic Announcements
10:04 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016)
10:04 irma #info Irma, CALYX, Sydney Australia
10:05 cait the dashboard says it's only 34 days until release of 16.11
10:05 cait so we need to start thinking about 17.04
10:05 cait #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]i/Roles_for_17.05
10:05 cait i'd schedule elections for november 2nd, if that's ok?
10:06 BobB yes cait, ok
10:06 cait and otherwise... please all sign up!
10:06 cait #action all Sign up for roles for 17.05
10:07 cait any other announcements? :)
10:07 drojf hoppla
10:07 cait moving on then
10:07 drojf #info Mirko Tietgen, Berlin, Germany
10:08 cait #topic Review of coding guildelines
10:08 Topic for #koha is now Review of coding guildelines (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016)
10:08 cait there is nothing listed on the agenda
10:08 cait does someone have a proposal?
10:08 tajoli joined #koha
10:08 cait moving on!
10:08 cait #topic Deadlines for 16.11
10:08 Topic for #koha is now Deadlines for 16.11 (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016)
10:09 cait khall has the keyboard
10:09 khall ok, then. Brendan and I have outlined some dates leading up to the 16.11 release
10:10 khall November 1st will be the feature slush, so only bug fixes after that
10:10 tajoli #info Zeno Tajoli, CINECA
10:10 khall On the 3rd we will create a 1st draft of the release notes for everyone to review
10:10 cait #info November 1st will be the feature slush, so only bug fixes will get pushed after that
10:10 cait #info November 3rd: first draft of the release notes for review
10:11 khall on the 10th we'll do a second draft of the release notes, assuming we will have been pushing bug fixes to master
10:11 cait #info Novmeber 10th: second draft of the release notes
10:11 khall Nov 15th will be the feature freeze, so after that only bug fixes not requiring string changes will be pushed
10:12 khall on the 17th, we will publish the final draft of the release notes
10:12 khall and finally, Nov 22 will be the release day!
10:12 cait do you mean feature freeze or string freeze?
10:12 cait for 17th
10:12 cait because feature slush is november 1st?
10:13 khall string freeze, thanks cait!
10:14 cait #info November 15th: String freeze, only bug fixes requiring no string changes to be pushed
10:14 cait #info November 17th: final draft of release notes
10:14 cait #info November 22nd: Release!
10:14 cait any questions? :)
10:14 cait ah, i got one
10:15 cait when is a good day for "qa slush"
10:15 khall I think that would be a call best left to the head of the qa team!
10:15 cait eek :)
10:15 cait i think we will keep qa'ing
10:16 cait but probably shoudl focus a bit on finishing the enh for now first
10:16 khall yes, that makes the most sense
10:16 cait bad bugs of course too, but priority to enh until the slush date
10:16 cait Joubu: ok?
10:16 Joubu yep
10:17 cait #info QA team to focus on enh/new features until the feature slush date (exceptions for bad bugs and security of course)
10:17 cait any other questions about the deadlines?
10:17 cait moving on then
10:17 cait #topic General development discussion
10:17 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016)
10:17 cait I got something there .)
10:18 cait I have started to create a collection of pages with documentation for beginners/testers
10:18 cait on the wiki
10:18 wahanui on the wiki is probably more information about the packages
10:18 cait I have started to update some of the pages for that, bug reporting and sandboxes for a start
10:18 cait
10:18 cait #link
10:19 cait at the bottom there is a box that will hold the links for the 'handbook'
10:19 cait please feel free to add and change this
10:19 cait #info New 'Tester handbook' on the wiki, collecting pages with information important for beginners and testers
10:19 cait we could also add a link to easy to test bugs
10:19 cait have we agreed on a new keyword now?
10:21 khall I thought we'd already chosen one previously, but for the life of my I cannot remember what it was
10:21 khall it doesn't look like it got impormented
10:21 kidclamp I think Rangi said using Academy was fine
10:21 khall implemented that is
10:21 cait i think kidclamp got an action to make up a proposal
10:22 cait but academy works for me
10:22 d_antonakis +1
10:22 cait #action all please add/suggest changes to the tester handbook
10:22 cait #info Use 'academy' keyword' in bugzilla for highlighting easily testable bugs
10:23 cait moving on?
10:23 cait #topic Updates from the QA team
10:23 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016)
10:23 cait Joubu, do you have something to highlight?
10:24 Joubu not specifically
10:24 BobB joubu your periodical updates are very helpful
10:24 cait signed off is 87 right now thx to hackfest
10:24 cait we will be working on it
10:24 Joubu I will try and send a "post hackfest" email
10:24 cait yep Joubu++
10:24 cait #action Joubu to send a 'post hackfest' email
10:24 cait cool
10:25 khall excellent!
10:25 cait Questions to the qa team?
10:25 cait otherwise we can move on
10:25 LibraryClaire Joubu++
10:25 cait #topic Koha and Qvarn
10:25 Topic for #koha is now Koha and Qvarn (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016)
10:25 cait i think... rangi fell asleep
10:25 cait so we will have to postpone this again to a meeting time that is better for nz
10:26 cait ok, next meeting
10:26 Joubu maybe an email to koha-devel could be a first step
10:26 cait yeah i think that's a good idea
10:27 cait does someone has another topic before we set the date for next meeting?
10:27 Joubu maybe?
10:27 wahanui maybe is a momentaneous error
10:27 cait hehe .)
10:27 cait yep :)
10:27 cait FIX ALL THE BUGS!
10:27 cait ok, moving on
10:27 cait #topic Set date of next meeting
10:27 Topic for #koha is now Set date of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 19 October 2016)
10:28 cait suggestions for the time?
10:29 Joubu looks like this is a good time (unless for Argentina & NZ), but not enough topics
10:29 cait also bad for some parts of US
10:30 Joubu (actually I thought it was a general meeting... and I thing I have c/p the wrong email yesterday)
10:30 Joubu I will try to add more topics for the next meeting
10:30 cait general is 20 utc on november 2nd
10:30 cait cool :)
10:30 cait ok, but next meeting... when?
10:30 cait we had 21utc for the one before this
10:30 cait this was 10 utc
10:30 Joubu and nobody attempted
10:31 cait so november 9th good?
10:31 Joubu someone, suggestions?
10:31 * ashimema is terribly late.. silly telephone calls
10:31 cait but i am not going to suggest a time this time .)
10:32 cait 19 UTC?
10:32 wahanui i guess 19 UTC is fine by me.
10:32 Joubu what about a survey?
10:32 magnuse #info Magnus Enger, Libriotech, Norway
10:32 cait some people iwll never be able to attend then
10:33 Joubu we could ask on the list, what is the best time for everybody
10:33 cait because they are in a minority
10:33 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
10:33 kidclamp or pick two times and alternate between them
10:33 cait that's what we used to do, but it's complicated
10:33 cait i will log 19utc, if someone wants to organize a survey, i am not against moving it
10:34 cait which we can still do until a few days before
10:34 cait #info Next meeting Novembe 9th, 19 UTC
10:34 cait the problem i see with voting is that the time will always end up to be good for europe possibly :)
10:35 cait #endmeeting
10:35 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to the #koha IRC chat | Code of conduct -[…]/code-of-conduct/ | Please use for pastes | Installation guide for Koha is
10:35 huginn Meeting ended Wed Oct 19 10:35:12 2016 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
10:35 huginn Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-10-19-10.01.html
10:35 huginn Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]6-10-19-10.01.txt
10:35 huginn Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]19-10.01.log.html
10:35 cait thx all for attending
10:36 kidclamp cait++
10:36 kidclamp Joubu++
10:36 cait we are runnign off to lunch now :)
10:37 LibraryClaire LUNCH!
10:37 LibraryClaire LibraryClaire_Lunch
10:37 LibraryClaire err
10:37 LibraryClaire_Lunch better... see what hunger does
10:39 drojf cait: looks like you have to carry your starving coworker to lunch
10:39 drojf she's all weak and confused
10:40 * ashimema remembers to stick himself down for qa team this time ;)
10:47 magnuse kia ora petter!
10:47 josef_moravec joined #koha
11:04 josef_moravec joined #koha
11:05 fridolin joined #koha
11:06 wilfrid joined #koha
11:13 LibraryClaire joined #koha
11:16 marcelr joined #koha
11:16 marcelr hi #koha
11:18 marcelr khall: Proposal_for_RM_17_05_khall is empty
11:31 khall marcelr: yes, I need to get that filled out ; )
11:31 khall marcelr: basically it'll be exactly what we did this release, but Brendan wants my name first and his name second ; )
11:32 khall maybe I should just change it to "(continuing)"
11:37 magnuse yay for khall!
11:37 khall : )
11:38 magnuse ...and bag
11:39 jzairo joined #koha
11:40 tajoli left #koha
11:42 marcelr khall: just continuing would seem to suffice ?
11:42 khall k, I'll make the edit
11:43 khall how's that?
11:51 LibraryClaire left #koha
11:52 meliss joined #koha
11:56 Joubu @later tell tcohen I think you can QA 17445
11:56 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
11:56 oleonard joined #koha
11:57 oleonard Hi all
11:57 Mike-CSPL joined #koha
11:59 LibraryClaire joined #koha
11:59 * LibraryClaire waves
12:01 drojf hi oleonard
12:01 wahanui hi olé onard
12:01 AndrewIsh hi oleonard
12:01 wahanui hi olé onard
12:02 LibraryClaire left #koha
12:06 LibraryClaire joined #koha
12:06 * drojf pulls LibraryClaire out of the revolving door
12:07 alex_a joined #koha
12:07 LibraryClaire sorry
12:07 LibraryClaire got my second screen working which seemed to break Firefox (because why wouldn't it) ...
12:08 cait she is hiding from me behind a wall of screens
12:08 magnuse good plan
12:08 LibraryClaire o/
12:08 cait hmpf :)
12:08 magnuse talking of which...
12:08 drojf she is making faces at you
12:08 LibraryClaire she can't see my face now
12:08 cait most liekly
12:08 LibraryClaire so yews
12:09 magnuse khall: if i install a plugin, uninstall it and install it again, shouldn't the install sub with the create database be triggered again on the second install?
12:10 khall I would expect it to, but the plugin system has had some changes made to it since I first wrote it, so I'd have to look at the code to be sure
12:11 magnuse ah, ok
12:11 magnuse i can dig some more
12:15 barton joined #koha
12:23 magnuse khall: never mind, it works as expected. pebkac!
12:36 tcohen joined #koha
12:37 tcohen morning
12:41 * cait waves at tcohen
12:41 tcohen hi cait :-d
12:41 tcohen how was the meeting?
12:44 rsantellan joined #koha
12:44 pastebot Someone at pasted "% prove t/db_dependent/api/v1/" (44 lines) at
12:44 Joubu lari: pp
12:44 Joubu ^
12:45 lari Bug 17431
12:45 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17431 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, lari.taskula, Signed Off , Fix failing test t/db_dependent/api/v1/holds.t
12:46 lari yeah i also got the same error now that i tried it again :) there is a patch that should fix it
12:51 Joubu tcohen: around?
12:51 tcohen hi Joubu
12:53 Joubu tcohen: do you know what vagrant wants to use lxc as provider?
12:53 tcohen vagrant version?
12:53 Joubu I tried to specify it with --provider=virtualbox but it keeps wanting vagrant-lxc
12:53 Joubu 1.8.1
12:54 Joubu ha
12:54 tcohen I haven't tried vagrant-lxc yet
12:54 Joubu "don't use it"
12:54 tcohen but I guess it is on the Vagrantfile
12:54 Joubu sorry, rtfm
12:54 ashimema that's just odd
12:55 JoshB joined #koha
12:55 Joubu still the same with 1.8.6 from the url
12:55 Joubu erk
12:56 Joubu tcohen: I have removed vagrant-lxc but vagrant wants it!
12:57 tcohen did you name the lxc one 'jessie' just as the one for vbox?
12:57 tcohen maybe you need to delete some cache
12:57 tcohen .vagrant
12:57 Joubu yes
12:57 ashimema vagrant destroy
12:57 Joubu I destroyed already
12:57 ashimema destroy all the things and up from scratch
12:57 ashimema really
12:57 ashimema that's properly odd then.. I didn't run into this..
12:57 Joubu can I delete .vagrant?
12:58 tcohen sure
12:58 tcohen rm -rf /
12:58 ashimema I've been swapping between virtualbox and lxc profusely
12:58 tcohen nooo
12:58 ashimema lol
13:00 pastebot Someone at pasted "[jonathan@jobib:~/workspace/ko" (43 lines) at
13:00 Joubu tcohen: ^
13:01 tcohen Joubu: format c: works in most cases
13:02 Joubu format: command not found
13:02 Joubu I forgot sudo!
13:02 tcohen dont!
13:02 tcohen i'm still messing
13:03 tcohen how do I install vagrant-lxc?
13:03 tcohen I want top try
13:04 Joubu sudo apt install?
13:05 tcohen vagrant plugin install vagrant-lxc
13:08 tcohen debian's is older
13:08 marcelr tcohen: can i remove this etc folder ?
13:08 tcohen ?
13:08 marcelr :)
13:08 tcohen haha
13:08 Joubu I am gonna remove ~/.vagrant.d also
13:09 Joubu fixed!
13:09 Joubu pfiou
13:09 tcohen glad to hear!
13:10 Joubu there was certainly something less violent
13:10 AndrewIsh i spent most of yesterday trying to get vagrant-lxc working on jessie and ultimately failed
13:10 talljoy joined #koha
13:11 AndrewIsh though ashimema seems to have got it going on ubuntu with minimal hassle
13:11 AndrewIsh glad to hear you were successful Joubu, certainly inspires me to have another go at some point
13:12 kidclamp @later tell nengard
13:12 huginn kidclamp: The operation succeeded.
13:12 nengard why later
13:12 kidclamp who knew you were here?
13:12 nengard and omg
13:12 Joubu AndrewIsh: I am not!
13:12 nengard my children would kill me
13:12 nengard kidclamp, i am always here :) hehehe
13:12 AndrewIsh Joubu: :( i thought you were
13:12 Joubu AndrewIsh: I reinstall my system this morning and replace my debian with ubuntu (I only had that!!)
13:13 AndrewIsh aha!
13:13 Joubu and I just managed to make my kohadevbox working again using virtualbox
13:13 Joubu so, no step forward...
13:13 AndrewIsh Joubu: ah bugger :(
13:17 vfernandes joined #koha
13:17 vfernandes hi #koha
13:17 vfernandes there is any way to merge patrons?
13:18 vfernandes bug #9032
13:18 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9032 enhancement, P5 - low, ---,, CLOSED FIXED, Share a list
13:18 vfernandes bug #9302
13:18 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9302 new feature, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , merge patrons
13:19 Joubu vfernandes: I think you have your answer
13:19 vfernandes yes, but maybe the method already exists on C4::Members
13:19 Joubu nope
13:20 vfernandes the feature could be only to add interface support
13:23 ashimema in my experience 'merging' is always more difficult than your initially think ;)
13:24 vfernandes i know that :/_
13:35 NateC joined #koha
13:47 kmlussier joined #koha
13:59 AndrewIsh does anyone have a recent example of modal usage in koha? i'm specifically looking for examples of bootstrap modals
13:59 AndrewIsh this is in an intranet tmpl
14:00 kidclamp bug 14752
14:00 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=14752 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Add multiple copies to a basket at once
14:00 kidclamp I used a few there AndrewIsh
14:00 AndrewIsh fantastico, thanks kidclamp
14:11 mario joined #koha
14:35 CrispyBran joined #koha
14:40 alex_a_ joined #koha
14:41 fridolin left #koha
14:43 sophie_m joined #koha
14:55 alex_a joined #koha
15:00 drojf magnuse: what did you want to use as triple store? i think you mentioned something in marseille
15:21 sophie_m bonsoir
15:23 magnuse drojf: opl uses fuseki, so that will be the one i look at first
15:24 drojf magnuse: ah right, thanks!
15:30 AndrewIsh anyone around who can give me some ui advice? i'm looking at creating a tabbed section and my immediate thought was to use bootstrap's tab component
15:30 oleonard AndrewIsh: Yeah we got started using jQueryUI for that before Bootstrap existed, so we haven't done any Bootstrap tabs
15:31 AndrewIsh however, it looked a bit funky and looking at some already implemented tabs on the "Comments" tools page, i notice it doesn't use bootstrap tabs
15:31 oleonard AndrewIsh: Is using jQueryUI an option? We should consider whether the functionality is equal and migrate to Bootstrap if it makes sense
15:32 oleonard I'm always looking for ways to reduce dependencies.
15:32 AndrewIsh oleonard: using either is an option as far as i can see, is the general idea to migrate to bootstrap over time?
15:33 oleonard AndrewIsh: Not necessarily. But we could if it could replace jQueryUI's functionality.
15:33 oleonard I guess I would suggest you use jQueryUI unless you're willing to take on the project of replacing existing jQueryUI tabs instances
15:33 AndrewIsh oleonard: i'm not familiar with jqueryui's tabs functionality, but happy to do a compare / contrast
15:35 AndrewIsh oleonard: i suspect that would probably fit better in a larger "move to bootstrap" project rather than just tabs in isolation. happy to go with jqueryui for now
15:36 AndrewIsh oleonard: a project to identify ui elements that can be moved to bootstrap equivalents certainly sounds interesting, one to ponder perhaps
15:37 * oleonard is a veteran of the YUI-to-Bootstrap menu migration
15:37 rocio joined #koha
15:39 * AndrewIsh thinks that sounds like a scary rabbit hole
15:41 * LibraryClaire wakes up
15:42 * Joubu dances
15:42 * cait must have missed something again :)
15:49 * LibraryClaire thought AndrewIsh 's project sounded interesting
15:50 * AndrewIsh spots the time and wonders where today has gone....again....
15:57 LibraryClaire on that note...
16:00 LibraryClaire catch ya laters all
16:00 LibraryClaire left #koha
16:07 reiveune bye
16:07 reiveune left #koha
16:10 josef_moravec joined #koha
16:10 AndrewIsh byeee
16:27 cait byee :)
16:27 cait left #koha
16:52 meliss1 joined #koha
16:57 cait joined #koha
17:03 m23 joined #koha
17:04 m23 left #koha
17:09 LibraryClaire joined #koha
17:10 drojf joined #koha
17:10 LibraryClaire evening
17:11 drojf true
17:11 LibraryClaire :P
17:14 * cait waves
17:18 drojf guten abend cait
17:18 * LibraryClaire waves
17:18 drojf only germans here, we should overthrow the channel
17:19 * kidclamp stays evry quiet
17:19 drojf guten tag im koha redekanal, haben sie eine frage
17:19 cait Joubu: looking at the survey - is this UTC?
17:19 cait or meant to be?
17:19 LibraryClaire I'm not German!
17:19 drojf you are now, BüchereiKlara
17:19 cait oh i like that
17:20 cait germanized :)
17:20 drojf its shorter than BibliotheksserviceKlaraBadenWürttemberg ;)
17:21 LibraryClaire that it is
17:21 cait and you missed zentrum
17:21 drojf no
17:21 drojf that was intentionally ;)
17:21 cait ok
17:21 cait would have made it too long
17:23 drojf i heard today that we will get direct flights berlin-marseille from 50€
17:25 LibraryClaire nice
17:26 drojf paul_p needs to decide when the next hackfest is. so i can decide if i do another one
17:26 drojf hackfest all the time
17:27 cait :)
17:35 LibraryClaire yes!
17:42 cdickinson_ joined #koha
18:15 nuentoter joined #koha
18:20 cindy joined #koha
18:24 laurence left #koha
18:25 NateC joined #koha
18:55 NateC joined #koha
19:26 eythian <-- ... across languages. Really interesting.
19:52 thd joined #koha
19:59 mario joined #koha
20:19 barton joined #koha
20:28 cait @wunder Konstanz
20:28 huginn cait: The current temperature in MainaustraÃ&#376;e, Konstanz, Germany is 9.7°C (10:23 PM CEST on October 19, 2016). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 80%. Dew Point: 6.0°C. Windchill: 10.0°C. Pressure: 29.94 in 1014 hPa (Rising).
20:33 cindy_bb left #koha
20:42 JesseM joined #koha
20:46 rsantellan hi, one quick question about marc21 field 008 language, which ISO code use for the Three-character alphabetic code ?
20:55 bag talljoy do you know that one?
20:56 bag @marc 008
20:56 huginn bag: This field contains 40 character positions (00-39) that provide coded information about the record as a whole and about special bibliographic aspects of the item being cataloged. These coded data elements are potentially useful for retrieval and data management purposes. []
20:57 rsantellan I look here:[…]aphic/bd008a.html and I assume is this one:[…]639_macrolanguage
20:58 cait hm now he left
20:58 cait but he found the link anyway :)
21:20 NateC joined #koha
21:44 JoshB left #koha
22:47 chrisvella__ joined #koha
22:51 tcohen joined #koha
22:53 tcohen hi
22:53 wahanui salut, tcohen
22:59 jamesb joined #koha
23:02 irma joined #koha
23:04 kathryn joined #koha
23:21 papa joined #koha
23:43 mario joined #koha
23:53 jamesb_ joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary