IRC log for #koha, 2012-12-03

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
01:14 SJeffery joined #koha
02:53 wizzyrea joined #koha
03:11 nikiatu joined #koha
03:37 trea left #koha
05:08 thd-away joined #koha
06:08 thd-away` joined #koha
06:10 cait joined #koha
06:11 thd-awa`` joined #koha
06:14 cait joined #koha
06:14 cait good morning #koha
06:15 thd-away joined #koha
06:19 thd-away` joined #koha
06:24 thd-away joined #koha
06:39 eythian_ joined #koha
06:46 druthb_mobile joined #koha
07:14 jenkins_koha Starting build #241 for job Koha_3.8.x (previous build: SUCCESS)
07:36 julian_m joined #koha
07:39 reiveune joined #koha
07:39 reiveune hello
07:41 laurence joined #koha
07:42 cait hi reiveune
07:43 reiveune bonjour cait, magnuse, everybody :)
07:44 magnuse hiya julian_m reiveune laurence cait
07:44 cait hi magnuse
07:45 alex_a joined #koha
07:46 alex_a bonjour #koha
07:46 laurence hi magnuse
07:52 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.8.x build #241: SUCCESS in 38 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]b/Koha_3.8.x/241/
07:52 jenkins_koha * jonathan.druart: Bug 9134: There is no previous link on the second page of the search results page
07:52 jenkins_koha * adrien.saurat: Bug 8781: hiding of transfer page when it's useless
07:52 jenkins_koha * fridolyn.somers: Bug 9123: Authorities search ordered by authid does not work
07:52 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9134 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , There is no previous link on the second page of the search results page
07:52 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8781 minor, P5 - low, ---, adrien.saurat, Pushed to Stable , Access to Transfer page while "independent branches" is on
07:52 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9123 normal, P5 - low, ---, fridolyn.somers, Pushed to Stable , Authorities search ordered by authid does not work
07:54 magnuse success! \o/
07:57 marcelr joined #koha
07:58 marcelr hi #koha
07:59 jenkins_koha Starting build #27 for job Koha_3.10.x (previous build: SUCCESS)
08:07 Manderso1 joined #koha
08:11 gaetan_B joined #koha
08:11 gaetan_B hello
08:11 wahanui what's up, gaetan_B
08:15 sophie_m joined #koha
08:21 kf joined #koha
08:25 magnuse hiya marcelr Manderso1 gaetan_B sophie_m and kf
08:25 kf hi all :)
08:25 sophie_m hi magnuse
08:25 magnuse @wunder marseille
08:25 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Marseille, France is 5.0°C (9:00 AM CET on December 03, 2012). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 57%. Dew Point: -3.0°C. Windchill: 1.0°C. Pressure: 30.15 in 1021 hPa (Rising).
08:25 magnuse @wunder boo
08:25 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Bodo, Norway is -8.0°C (8:50 AM CET on December 03, 2012). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 86%. Dew Point: -10.0°C. Windchill: -14.0°C. Pressure: 29.86 in 1011 hPa (Steady).
08:26 magnuse sort of cold in marseille?
08:28 asaurat joined #koha
08:41 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.10.x build #27: SUCCESS in 42 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]b/Koha_3.10.x/27/
08:41 jenkins_koha * fridolyn.somers: Bug 9168: Software error when filtering in receipt summary
08:41 jenkins_koha * fridolyn.somers: Bug 9168: Software error when filtering in receipt summary (followup)
08:41 jenkins_koha * jonathan.druart: Bug 9134: There is no previous link on the second page of the search results page
08:41 jenkins_koha * oleonard: Bug 8117 [Follow-up] Divide budget periods into two tabs
08:41 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9168 normal, P5 - low, ---, fridolyn.somers, Pushed to Stable , Software error when filtering in receipt summary
08:41 jenkins_koha * adrien.saurat: Bug 8781: hiding of transfer page when it's useless
08:41 jenkins_koha * fridolyn.somers: Bug 9123: Authorities search ordered by authid does not work
08:41 jenkins_koha * oleonard: Bug 8641 [Follow-up] Add warning about log-in as root user to About page
08:41 jenkins_koha * melia: Bug 8641 [Follow up]-Reword warning about log-in as root user to About-System information
08:41 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9134 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , There is no previous link on the second page of the search results page
08:41 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8117 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Stable , Divide budget periods into two tabs
08:41 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8781 minor, P5 - low, ---, adrien.saurat, Pushed to Stable , Access to Transfer page while "independent branches" is on
08:41 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9123 normal, P5 - low, ---, fridolyn.somers, Pushed to Stable , Authorities search ordered by authid does not work
08:41 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8641 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, veron, Pushed to Stable , Add information warning about log-in as root user to About->System information
08:49 paul_p joined #koha
09:01 magnuse success! \o/
09:01 magnuse hiya paul_p
09:04 kf hi paul_p
09:04 paul_p hello magnuse & kf
09:56 magnuse @wunder geilo, norway
09:56 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Aal Skisenter bunnstasjon, Aal, Norway is -17.5°C (10:55 AM CET on December 03, 2012). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 60%. Dew Point: -23.0°C. Windchill: -18.0°C. Pressure: 29.68 in 1005 hPa (Steady).
09:56 lms joined #koha
10:13 kf magnuse: skisenter?
10:15 * drojf giggles at 'geilo'
10:15 drojf hi #koha
10:15 magnuse hi drojf
10:15 magnuse kf: a place where you go if you want to go skiiing
10:15 magnuse they had -30 this night...
10:15 drojf hei magnuse
10:15 drojf wow that's cold
10:17 magnuse yup
10:17 kf yup: I'd rather stay in the warmth
10:19 magnuse good plan :-)
10:25 paul_p @wunder Athens, greece
10:25 huginn paul_p: The current temperature in Argyroupoli, Greece is 19.9°C (11:35 AM EET on December 03, 2012). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 56%. Dew Point: 11.0°C. Pressure: 29.74 in 1007 hPa (Falling).
10:25 * paul_p head to Athens at the end of the week ;-) (for business, but also a week-end for pleasure)
10:34 drojf hey paul_p got a minute?
10:35 magnuse paul_p: that sounds like a good idea :-)
10:35 paul_p drojf = nope, at a meeting (all the day)
10:35 drojf paul_p: ok
10:37 gerundio joined #koha
10:39 drojf @wunder berlin, germany
10:39 huginn drojf: The current temperature in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin, Germany is 0.8°C (11:13 AM CET on December 03, 2012). Conditions: Scattered Clouds. Humidity: 62%. Dew Point: -6.0°C. Windchill: -3.0°C. Pressure: 29.95 in 1014 hPa (Steady).
11:26 jcamins Good morning, #koha.
11:30 drojf good morning jcamins
11:30 kf hi jcamins
11:31 * kf hands jcamins cookies and tea
11:31 jcamins :)
11:32 kf breakfast for RMs
11:33 jcamins Why do we have ExtendedPatronAttributes disabled by default?
11:34 kf because it has always been I think
11:35 jcamins I am a strong believer in changing behavior out from under people, but it doesn't do anything unless you add some attributes, does it?
11:35 jcamins *not changing
11:35 kf enhancedmessaging should be default on too I think
11:35 kf if we are having this discussion now :)
11:38 drojf and socialsomething facebooktwitterwhatever should be off :(
11:38 magnuse i think it started out as "don't change things for people unless they want it". we might have come to a point where lots of people want it, so we might want to consider making it the default...
11:39 magnuse maybe ad it to the agenda for the next meeting?
11:41 jcamins magnuse: the rule is "don't change behavior out from under people," but when a feature has no practical implications without further configuration, that's not really an issue.
11:41 jcamins Good idea.
11:42 magnuse one norwegian ils uses marc field 792 to keep track of roles in a play e.g. $k2$m3 = 2 female roles and 3 male roles. is there anything similar in marc21?
11:43 jcamins Yes, but not in 7xx.
11:43 jcamins Lemme find it.
11:44 jcamins Oh, no, it's for music.
11:46 magnuse ah, thanks for trying
11:47 vfernandes joined #koha
11:47 vfernandes hi :)
11:48 vfernandes when upgrading to koha 3.2 to koha 3.8 we should run which script to pass MARCXML to items?
11:48 jcamins Yes.
11:48 jcamins Oh, which.
11:48 jcamins Sorry.
11:48 vfernandes I forgot the name of the script :P
11:48 jcamins
11:49 vfernandes that's it
11:49 vfernandes we have to do something more?
11:50 vfernandes my memory today is not good...
11:50 kf jcamins: weird, i had tested with yes/no 0/1
11:50 kf or at least I thought I did
11:50 jcamins vfernandes: reindex.
11:51 jcamins That's about it, though.
11:51 vfernandes thank jcamins :)
11:51 jcamins kf: it probably depends how yes/no is stored.
11:52 kf hm using the authorized value it's always 0/1
11:52 kf it comes with the default sample configuration
11:52 kf I must have missed it
11:52 kf how annoying
11:53 jcamins That's what I'm here for.
11:53 jcamins That and grouching at people.
11:53 kf heh :)
11:53 jcamins Deduplicating 53k fields is slow.
11:54 jcamins (53k -> ~300)
12:05 vfernandes this script is slow :P
12:05 jcamins vfernandes: it does a similar thing.
12:06 jcamins I need a record to import using
12:07 * jcamins tries to come up with a good record.
12:07 vfernandes I can go for a walk because only processed 6000 items of 78000 :P
12:08 nengard joined #koha
12:08 jcamins vfernandes: you can go for a walk, having a coffee, have lunch, take a nap, have tea, go for a run, have dinner, dawdle over dessert, clean up, and watch a film!
12:08 kf lol
12:09 kf but it will speed up things once it's done...
12:14 vfernandes :)
12:23 vfernandes I found the root of holds problems in my installation
12:23 vfernandes item-level_itypes was empty
12:23 jcamins Yay!
12:23 jcamins Ooooh.
12:23 jcamins That shouldn't be possible, but that would definitely break all kinds of things.
12:23 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 9012 - --framework option for bulkmarcimport <[…]7ef2975f7b0222478> / Bug 8893 [Follow-up] show more information on printout <[…]5052667b3e1f1d768> / Bug 8893 - show more information on printout <[…]ha.git;a=commitdi
12:23 vfernandes sorry as set as "Biblio record"
12:24 vfernandes as should be as "specific item"
12:24 jcamins That also wouldn't do what you want, but at least it's not an invalid configuration.
12:24 NateC joined #koha
12:25 jwagner joined #koha
12:25 vfernandes yes, I changed the pref and now I can reserve :) this pref was added in which version?
12:25 jcamins 3.2?
12:25 wahanui 3.2 is a stable version and is not supposed to have entering a lot of new syspref
12:26 jcamins wahanui: forget 3.2
12:26 wahanui jcamins: I forgot 3.2
12:26 jcamins 3.0.
12:27 vfernandes the update changed the value of this pref... it's normal?
12:27 jcamins No.
12:28 jcamins The stock update definitely does not change the syspref.
12:29 jenkins_koha Starting build #965 for job Koha_master (previous build: SUCCESS)
12:29 vfernandes I'm using a test database so maybe the pref was disable
12:30 vfernandes now I'll test if I only can reserve with all items checked out
12:33 vfernandes results: If there isn't any checked out items I can't place a hold, which is fine
12:34 vfernandes If all items are checked out I can place a hold, which is fine
12:35 vfernandes If 1 items of X items are checked out I can place a hold, which isn't what I pretend
12:35 vfernandes jcamins this is a bug?
12:36 jcamins It isn't if you have item-level holds enabled.
12:36 jcamins If you have item-level holds disabled, it's a bug.
12:37 jcamins (OpacItemHolds)
12:37 vfernandes OpacItemHolds = "don't allow"
12:37 jcamins Bug.
12:38 jcamins Definitely a bug.
12:38 tcohen joined #koha
12:38 tcohen morning #koha
12:39 vfernandes can I open a Bug with this problem?
12:39 jcamins Please do.
12:44 vfernandes bug 9190
12:44 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9190 critical, P5 - low, ---, koha-bugs, NEW , Problem with holds - allow place a hold without all items checked out
12:44 jenkins_koha Starting build #245 for job Koha_Docs (previous build: STILL FAILING -- last SUCCESS #60 7 mo 9 days ago)
12:44 jenkins_koha Starting build #7 for job Koha_Docs_3.8.x (previous build: SUCCESS)
12:44 kf vfernandes: actually it's not a bug I think
12:44 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs build #245: STILL FAILING in 14 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/245/
12:44 jenkins_koha nengard: update biblioaddsauthorities faq
12:44 jenkins_koha Project Koha_Docs_3.8.x build #7: SUCCESS in 14 sec: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_Docs_3.8.x/7/
12:44 jenkins_koha nengard: update biblioaddsauthorities faq
12:45 kf vfernandes: hmm, it may have something to do with allowonshelfholds
12:45 vfernandes should I change it to enhacenment
12:45 vfernandes ?
12:45 jcamins kf: we already set AllowOnShelfHolds to "Don't allow."
12:45 kf hm ok
12:45 kf then.... it is an evil bug if we are talking about title level holds
12:46 kf you should only be able to place a hold on the checked out item for item level - I think
12:46 jcamins kf: exactly.
12:46 vfernandes :/
12:47 kf vfernandes: hm I think I remember something
12:47 kf vfernandes: the problem is, all items at your branch
12:48 kf or on all branches
12:48 kf so it's not as simple as all checked out or not checked out
12:48 kf because you have to think multidimensional... lots of branches being involved
12:48 kf transports and such
12:49 jcamins kf: oooh, good point.
12:49 jcamins vfernandes: are the books that aren't checked out at different branches?
12:50 vfernandes same branch I think but I can do some more tests
12:50 kf I suspect it might be koha's stnadard behaviour
12:51 kf addings some notes to the bug - wizzyrea might be able to say more about this
12:52 jcamins kf: that's certainly not how I understood the holds system to work.
12:52 jcamins I think it used to work differently.
12:54 kf I am not sure, I mostly deal with single libraries or with libraries to far apart to allow transports
12:54 kf jcamins: and I agree with you, I am just not sure if this a changed behaviour or has been like that for a long time
12:55 jcamins I mostly deal with single libraries as well.
12:56 kf I think there was a holds rewrite in the works...
12:56 kf and there might be reasons for that :)
12:57 jcamins Heh.
12:57 jcamins True.
12:57 vfernandes I've done a new test with a record which all items have the same library and I worked as I said before... If 1 items of X items are checked out I can place a hold
12:59 jcamins Bug 9191
12:59 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9191 enhancement, P1 - high, ---, jcamins, NEW , must have ability to run updates only up to a particular revision
12:59 jcamins Has anyone noticed that my rate of bug reporting has gone from "high" to "insane"?
12:59 ericar joined #koha
13:00 magnuse jcamins++
13:01 jcamins @later tell rangi Bug 9066 might be a candidate for backporting to 3.8. If not, I'd like to close the bug.
13:01 huginn jcamins: The operation succeeded.
13:08 libsysguy joined #koha
13:10 kf huginn?
13:10 wahanui huginn is a bot too veera, not a person
13:10 huginn wahanui: I'll give you the answer just as soon as RDA is ready
13:10 wahanui ...but i'll give you the answer just as soon as rda is <reply>...
13:10 kf bug 9066
13:10 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9066 critical, P5 - low, ---, jcamins, Pushed to Master , VirtualShelves database access not Plack + MariaDB compatible
13:10 kf hm
13:15 jcamins Bug 8908 has a nice subject.
13:15 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8908 normal, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Starman/Plack hangs when faced with zombie Zebra
13:17 talljoy joined #koha
13:20 drojf1 joined #koha
13:20 kf wb drojf
13:21 drojf damn internet connection
13:22 drojf jcamins: bug 8908 sounds like it would make a great movie
13:22 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8908 normal, P5 - low, ---, gmcharlt, NEW , Starman/Plack hangs when faced with zombie Zebra
13:23 jcamins lol
13:23 kf @wunder Konstanz
13:23 huginn kf: The current temperature in Konstanz, Germany is 1.0°C (2:00 PM CET on December 03, 2012). Conditions: Overcast. Humidity: 58%. Dew Point: -5.0°C. Pressure: 30.09 in 1019 hPa (Falling).
13:23 kf drojf:  it sounds like the the story is alread given in the title :P
13:24 kf overcast just turned in heavy snow
13:24 drojf kf: there might me a twist somewhere :)
13:35 * jcamins RESOLVES a bunch of bugs.
13:36 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #965: SUCCESS in 1 hr 7 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/965/
13:36 jenkins_koha * jcamins: Bug 9135: fails when DEBUG is set
13:36 jenkins_koha * oleonard: Bug 8893 - show more information on printout
13:36 jenkins_koha * oleonard: Bug 8893 [Follow-up] show more information on printout
13:36 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9135 blocker, P5 - low, ---, jcamins, Pushed to Master , fails when DEBUG is set
13:36 jenkins_koha * robin: Bug 9012 - --framework option for bulkmarcimport
13:36 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8893 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Pushed to Master , show more information on printout
13:36 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9012 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, robin, Pushed to Master , Allow bulkmarcimport to specify a framework code when importing MARC
13:38 jcamins That was very cathartic.
13:40 jcamins Only 554 bugs left that are marked Pushed.
13:41 kf how many before you started?
13:41 jcamins No idea.
13:46 edveal joined #koha
13:53 oleonard joined #koha
13:54 * oleonard isn't really here
13:55 * kf pretends to not notice oleonard
13:58 * jcamins wonders if oleonard is in Spain.
14:02 tcohen #koha, what do u think of this kind of mocking?
14:02 druthb owho?
14:02 pastebot "tcohen" at pasted "## Mock Koha::Calendar->_read_" (20 lines) at
14:04 druthb wahanui: oleonard?
14:04 wahanui oleonard is, like, not really here.  He said so.  He did
14:04 * druthb looks innocent.
14:04 jcamins oleonard?
14:04 wahanui oleonard is still here, if you just wish hard enough. or Koha's master UI designer
14:04 tcohen jcamins, is that ok?
14:04 jcamins ^^ ah-ha!
14:04 jcamins tcohen: I'm looking now.
14:05 jcamins Yes.
14:05 tcohen what bothers me is that i couldn't find a proper way of using dbd::mock so the code remains untouched
14:12 jcamins Why not?
14:17 tcohen not enough coffee i guess
14:18 tcohen tried using mock_add_resultset
14:18 tcohen but couldnt make it work
14:21 oleonard jcamins++ # for marking bugs fixed
14:29 libsysguy tcohen what are you trying to make it do?
14:30 gerundio hi, what's Koha's take on accessibility?
14:38 gerundio I've gone through
14:38 libsysguy as far as ADA compliance?
14:38 gerundio but there's not much info there
14:38 gerundio I was reading this article[…]nt-sites-by-2015/
14:38 jcamins gerundio: our feeling is that it is absolutely necessary, and there is an expert at Catalyst working on it.
14:38 gerundio where they refer "Public libraries, e.g. catalogues and search tools" as one of the types of government sites
14:38 gerundio this could be a could flagship for Koha on Europe
14:38 tcohen libsysguy, i'm just trying to mock data that otherwise should come from the DB
14:38 libsysguy are you using MockModule too??
14:38 tcohen no, that's my second attempt
14:38 pastebot "tcohen" at pasted "First attempt" (11 lines) at
14:38 pastebot "tcohen" at pasted "dbh setup" (5 lines) at
14:38 libsysguy take a look at that
14:38 tcohen yes, I used that too
14:38 tcohen my $module = new Test::MockModule('C4::Context');
14:38 pastebot "tcohen" at pasted "actually" (64 lines) at
14:39 libsysguy jcamins is the one with the real experience using DBD::Mock, I'm just getting started
14:39 tcohen i just couldn't mock the SQL queries/resulsets from Koha::Calendar->_init()
14:40 jcamins That's because you have a use_ok at the top, I think.
14:40 jcamins When does _init get called?
14:41 tcohen from the Koha::Calendar->new
14:41 libsysguy when the object is initialized
14:42 jcamins When is Koha::Calendar->new called?
14:43 nengard jcamins how do i alter this :[…]ges_are_not_found to show no image at all if no cover is found?
14:43 pastebot "tcohen" at pasted "the whole code" (97 lines) at
14:45 jcamins nengard: don't use it.
14:45 nengard if i don't use it it puts in the 'no image found' thingy from amazon
14:45 nengard in this case
14:45 jcamins Ohh.
14:45 jcamins I see what you mean.
14:45 nengard :)
14:45 nengard I changed the url bit to 'none'
14:45 nengard haven't tested it yet
14:45 * jcamins thought you were asking how to not add an image.
14:46 nengard hehe
14:46 nengard 'none' didn't work
14:46 jcamins I think you just remove the css property.
14:47 jcamins Or, perhaps easier, delete .no-image elements.
14:48 nengard how do I do that? :)
14:48 jcamins .remove or .delete or something.
14:48 nengard I know copy and paste when it comes to Jquery
14:48 nengard thans
14:48 nengard thanks
14:48 nengard I'll try
14:48 jcamins jquery API reference?
14:48 jcamins jQuery API reference is
14:48 jcamins jquery api reference?
14:48 wahanui i think jquery api reference is
14:49 libsysguy $("#elementid").addClass("delete");
14:49 libsysguy or something like that
14:50 nengard $('.no-image').remove();
14:50 nengard bingo
14:50 nengard adding to wiki
14:50 libsysguy doesn't that remove all elements with that classname?
14:50 libsysguy is that what you were going for?
14:50 jcamins libsysguy: yes.
14:50 jcamins And yes.
14:51 * libsysguy generally goes with the hide class
14:51 jcamins libsysguy: that'd work too.
14:51 jcamins Might even be preferable.
14:51 libsysguy famous last words
14:51 nengard libsysguy, so i shouldn't use what i put there
14:52 nengard i should use something else
14:52 nengard .addClass("delete");
14:52 libsysguy well .remove will work
14:52 nengard instead of .remove();
14:52 libsysguy but I would prefer to add a delete or a hide clas
14:52 libsysguy probably whatever there is already in the stylesheet
14:52 jcamins Or just change the CSS to hide .no-image.
14:52 libsysguy there is usually a class to add display:none;
14:52 jcamins There are many options.
14:53 libsysguy ALL THE OPTIONS
14:53 libsysguy there really is no right or wrong way
14:53 jcamins I think the best is probably the CSS-only one.
14:54 libsysguy it certainly makes troubleshooting much easier
14:54 gmcharlt @quote random
14:54 huginn gmcharlt: Quote #81: "<owen> Free beer *and* free puppy, but be careful: the puppy is drunk." (added by druthb at 01:47 PM, June 28, 2010)
14:55 druthb @quote random
14:55 huginn druthb: Quote #166: "jcamins: this is IRC. There's a several decade long tradition of lurking." (added by wizzyrea at 03:06 PM, November 17, 2011)
14:55 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
15:00 maximep joined #koha
15:15 kf @quote random
15:15 huginn kf: Quote #66: "<paul_p> shame on koha, mySQL & user !" (added by jwagner at 03:39 PM, March 04, 2010)
15:15 kf I could use some advice of the master UI designer....
15:16 drojf have you wished hard enough?
15:16 kf working on it
15:23 JesseM joined #koha
15:23 kf hi JesseM
15:23 JesseM Hi kf
15:29 laurence left #koha
15:43 rambutan joined #koha
15:48 tcohen jcamins, can I send you two files so u look at them? I'm sutck
15:54 moodaepo joined #koha
16:05 nengard the 3.10 release notes talks about a new system preference: OPACShowHoldsCount  but it's not in my install of master or 3.10 stable
16:05 nengard ideas?
16:05 nengard both were upgrades - not new installs
16:06 nengard bug 7398
16:06 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7398 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, srdjan, Pushed to Master , Show number of holds on a title in the OPAC details
16:09 reiveune bye
16:09 reiveune left #koha
16:19 drojf nengard: i see OPACShowHoldQueueDetails in the patch, no OPACShowHoldsCount?!
16:19 nengard oh!
16:19 nengard wait, that was the old pref
16:19 nengard that was there in 3.6 i think
16:19 nengard or earlier
16:19 nengard that's for showing the patron where they are in the queue, not for showing the number of holds in the opac
16:20 nengard so maybe that pref never made it in
16:20 nengard nevermind me - actually it does have new options
16:22 drojf i think paul_p did not like to have two new sysprefs (comment 9)
16:22 nengard yeah it makes good sense
16:22 nengard but that the release notes confused me
16:23 drojf it should not be in there if it does not exist :)
16:26 kf hm
16:26 kf wondering about something else
16:26 kf shouldn't we write a press release and send that to marshall breeding about 3.10?
16:26 kf a bit late now maybe, but it would still be good I think
16:26 kf with altered release notes if necessary ;)
16:26 kf ok, now I leave for tody - bye all
16:26 drojf you mean he does not read 48 pages of koha release notes? what a lazy person
16:27 drojf have fun in the snow kf
16:27 kf no, I meant he does not put it in his news if you don't send him sth
16:27 drojf ah
16:27 kf left #koha
16:27 drojf we should have a public relations manager
16:29 drojf is checking out books only to the library reading room (and not to take home) a thing outside of germany? i wonder how you do that in koha
16:29 jcamins drojf: that's very common.
16:29 jcamins There are two ways.
16:30 jcamins One is to check items out to the patron, one is to check items out to the reading room.
16:30 gaetan_B drojf: you might want to define hourly loans also
16:31 drojf i had a library ask at the workshop. i think that is what they actually want to do, but they did some things with not for loan and that does obviously not work. because you cannot put stuff on hold that is not for loan ;)
16:32 drojf or worse, you can, if it is on order. so they tried to build on that and it does not work
16:34 nengard kf i can do that if you think everyone would like
16:34 nengard i write the press for bywater
16:39 vfernandes How I can transform one 942$c code to the description?
16:40 vfernandes using XSLT
16:40 rambutan +1 public relations manager
16:40 jcamins vfernandes: first question?
16:40 wahanui "What are you trying to do?" or "What is the goal?"
16:41 vfernandes I want to pass in the OAI the correct document type which is the 942$c but if I access it directly I only obtain the code
16:42 vfernandes I've do a little modification to OAI xslt
16:42 drojf can't you do that at the receiving end? i think i saw that in vufind yesterday
16:42 jcamins I see.
16:42 jcamins You can't do that only with XSLT.
16:42 jcamins I would do the mapping on the harvester.
16:43 vfernandes ok that's difficult :/
16:44 drojf oh it's for koha location codes in vufind
16:46 jcamins You could write your own lookup function in the custom XSLT, but I can't think of any other options.
16:49 vfernandes ok thanks...
16:50 talljoy1 joined #koha
16:51 drojf is magazine the english word for the non-public place in (or outside) the library where you store books? or what is that called?
16:51 drojf or just archive maybe
16:51 jcamins Archive or off-site storage.
16:52 drojf thanks
16:54 drojf to use that in koha, would i open a new branch for it and then transfer to the main branch?
16:56 jcamins It depends.
16:56 jcamins If you have staff off-site, y es.
16:56 jcamins *yes
16:56 jcamins If your regular staff just walk over to pick it up you can make it a location.
16:56 jcamins Or item type.
16:56 wahanui i guess item type is set correctly in items
16:57 cait joined #koha
16:57 drojf thanks jcamins
16:57 drojf hola cait
16:58 melia joined #koha
16:58 cait hi dr
16:58 cait drojf:
16:58 cait hi drojf
16:58 cait lol
16:58 drojf :)
16:59 drojf dr. drojf. i like that
16:59 cait yeah, i thought you would
17:01 edveal left #koha
17:03 tcohen joined #koha
17:03 * jcamins thinks Herr Doktor Professor is a better title. :)
17:03 trea joined #koha
17:04 talljoy joined #koha
17:08 thd-away` joined #koha
17:08 gaetan_B bye
17:08 cait jcamins: Herr Professor Doktor... :)
17:08 drojf lol jcamins. it's …
17:08 drojf cait was faser
17:08 drojf faster
17:08 cait ;)
17:12 talljoy1 joined #koha
17:21 jcamins YES!!!
17:21 jcamins Zebra 2.0.53 was released.
17:22 libsysguy what is coming with that version?
17:22 libsysguy that we care about**
17:22 libsysguy s/we/jcamins/
17:22 libsysguy ;)
17:22 jcamins libsysguy: @attr 5=2 and @attr 5=3 for ICU.
17:23 jcamins Also, I think they may have fixed the segfault I just encountered.
17:23 libsysguy uuu a segfault
17:24 libsysguy one of the many reasons I don't miss c/c++
17:26 talljoy joined #koha
18:01 oleonard joined #koha
18:04 * chris_n yells "vim rules" and quickly runs away :-)
18:17 tcohen vim++
18:18 rangi Morning
18:18 wahanui Morning is a state of mind. or whenever the cat wants breakfast.
18:19 tcohen morning rangi
18:23 chris_n hey rangi
18:33 asaurat left #koha
18:39 jcamins rangi: when you get back from getting coffee, could you give me a brief refresher on how to move branches to koha-archive?
18:41 rangi Righto
18:41 jcamins And by "refresher" I mean "tell me for the first time."
18:41 rangi Bbiab
18:50 rangi jcamins: closing 9066 sounds good to me, im probably not going to try porting any more plack fixes to 3.8.x
18:50 magnuse kia ora rangi!
18:51 rangi heya magnuse
18:51 wahanui i think magnuse is afraid that we added another 10000 bugs while he was eating pizza.
18:52 cait hi magnuse :)
18:52 rangi jcamins: ok, so pushing to the archive
18:52 magnuse guten abend cait
18:53 * jcamins listens eagerly.
18:54 trea left #koha
18:56 rangi add a remote for the archive repo
18:57 jcamins Done.
18:58 rangi checkout your branch locally
18:58 rangi eg new/bug2567 is old
18:58 jcamins So: git checkout -b bug2567 kc/new/bug2567
18:58 jcamins ?
18:58 rangi yep
18:59 rangi then
18:59 rangi git push your_branch
19:00 rangi id call it new/bug2567
19:00 rangi makes the delete bit easier
19:00 jcamins Ah.
19:00 jcamins Got it.
19:01 rangi then check its there by doing a git fetch or by looking at[…]ive.git;a=summary
19:01 rangi then
19:02 rangi git push :new/bug2567
19:03 rangi and you can git branch -D it locally if you want (i kept my local copy, cos im paranoid)
19:04 jcamins Hm. Looks like I don't have permission to delete the new/* branches.
19:04 jcamins Or I did it wrong.
19:04 rangi ahh could well be
19:04 rangi 2 secs
19:06 rangi try that
19:06 jcamins Yup, that worked.
19:06 jcamins Thanks!
19:07 rangi cool
19:07 drojf is there a valid reason why i cannot use 0 as a value in an OAI-PMH mapping? it seems like 0 is interpreted as "empty" and the mapping deleted
19:08 jcamins drojf: valid in the sense of "you're not imagining it," probably. Valid in the sense of "reasonable," no.
19:08 drojf defining a set of all not-suppressed records (942$n = 0) is not possible like that
19:09 jcamins As I said, you're not imagining it, but there's no good reason.
19:09 drojf ok
19:09 jcamins :)
19:09 cait drojf: sounds like a bug report is going to be filed
19:09 drojf cait: by you? that's so nice :)
19:09 jcamins Certainly not by me. :P
19:09 cait nope
19:10 cait cait?
19:10 wahanui rumour has it cait is qam, not your secretary
19:10 drojf hahaha
19:10 drojf kf?
19:10 wahanui kf is cait or really, really sweet. or <reply>she gives me memory loss or a holds expert.
19:10 cait wahanui botsnack cookie
19:10 wahanui thanks cait :)
19:10 drojf dirndl and slides are missing ;)
19:10 cait slides?
19:10 wahanui kf should be writing slides
19:10 cait dirndl?
19:10 drojf ah yes it was slides
19:10 cait oh well... 50%
19:10 drojf lol
19:11 cait now I have entertained you enough, go write the bug! :P
19:11 cait hm we are making it a free conference.
19:11 rangi thats what i said
19:12 cait yay
19:12 rangi[…]75677786008612864
19:14 jcamins Probably all the new/awaiting_qa/* branches can be moved to the archive.
19:14 rangi i think so
19:24 jcamins Okay, now I know how to do it.
19:24 nengard left #koha
19:25 rangi sweet
19:25 rangi yeah its not to bad
19:25 rangi if you were insane you could even use xargs and automate it
19:25 libsysguy so I haven't heard anything about the progress of Solr, I have seen some stuff poping up in the codebase though
19:26 rangi but the first time you accidentally delete master would be the time i yell :)
19:26 jcamins rangi: I feel better using my archive-branch git alias.
19:26 jcamins libsysguy: there is Solr code.
19:26 libsysguy meh there are a thousand copies of master rangi :p
19:26 jcamins libsysguy: it doesn't work.
19:26 jcamins No, that's not fair.
19:26 jcamins It works.
19:26 cait rangi yelling...
19:26 jcamins It is not usable.
19:26 cait I have a hard time imagining that
19:26 jcamins Okay, that's not quite fair either.
19:27 jcamins It is usable, but not if you want a fully-featured catalog.
19:27 jcamins There we go.
19:27 libsysguy heh
19:27 libsysguy is it missing facet searching?
19:27 jcamins I'm not sure. It's missing all support for authorities.
19:27 libsysguy its just authorities jcamins who uses those horrible things :p
19:28 libsysguy i kid i kid
19:28 francharb joined #koha
19:28 jcamins And the configuration is almost exactly equivalent to GRS-1, which we ditched because it didn't allow us to do things like search by availability.
19:29 libsysguy I have been poking through your search rewrite
19:30 libsysguy and it looks…complex
19:30 libsysguy at least the PQF stuff does
19:30 jcamins (also, after two days fighting with it, I came to the unhappy conclusion that it wouldn't work under Squeeze without an act of god and major compiling from source code)
19:30 jcamins It's not.
19:30 libsysguy but that's probably just my unfamiliarity with terms
19:30 jcamins It's embarrassingly simple.
19:31 libsysguy it almost looked like a mapping table
19:31 * jcamins adds for rambutan's benefit that simple != easy!
19:31 libsysguy op= something
19:31 jcamins Yes, it is a mapping table.
19:31 libsysguy oh well there, simple
19:31 libsysguy heh
19:32 jcamins Complex is the Postgres driver.
19:32 libsysguy the one we wrote?
19:32 jcamins No, the one that Evergreen uses.
19:32 jcamins We don't use Postgres.
19:34 libsysguy so is this the point where I should jump in and advocate for DBIx::Class?
19:34 jcamins Yes.
19:34 libsysguy hey guys I think we should take a really close look at DBIX::Class for database agnosticism
19:34 libsysguy ^^ like that?
19:34 jcamins Well done.
19:34 cait lol
19:34 * libsysguy takes a bow
19:34 * cait loves #koha
19:35 cait best show ever
19:35 libsysguy Anna wonders why I have so much fun at work
19:35 jcamins You know what would be nice? If DBIx::Class came with built-in YAML parsing bits.
19:36 cait libsysguy: :)
19:36 libsysguy hmm, that would be nice
19:36 libsysguy we don't use YAML do we?
19:36 cait we do I think
19:36 cait the prefs?
19:36 jcamins We do in some places, and I will be using it also for the search rewrite.
19:36 libsysguy has been working with catalyst again and is getting spoiled
19:37 * libsysguy ^^
19:37 jcamins What does Catalyst use in place of YAML?
19:37 cait libsysguy: as long as you remember: tests tests tests and testable small steps ;)
19:37 libsysguy there are 3 options and YAML is one
19:37 jcamins Cool:[…]erializer/
19:38 jcamins What are the others?
19:38 libsysguy there is also that
19:38 wahanui the others are too depressing
19:38 jcamins lol
19:38 libsysguy haha
19:38 libsysguy[…]n/
19:38 cait what I said... best show ever :)
19:39 cait the bot is hilarious, should ask for an autograph sometime
19:41 libsysguy so in short: INI, JSON, PERL. XML, YAML, and Config::General
19:41 libsysguy look to be the top ones
19:41 libsysguy I have been using Config::General
19:41 jcamins Well, I hate INI, XML is silly, I have no idea what "Perl" means in this context, and YAML is just JSON with lots of whitespace, so I'll stick with YAML.
19:42 jcamins Also, I need to store hashes and arrays of hashes.
19:42 jcamins Not really INI-type data.
19:42 druthb hash?
19:42 druthb hash is <reply> Ask druthb; she'll serve you a nice plate of roast beef hash.
19:42 libsysguy hash-ception
19:42 libsysguy mmm breakfash hash
19:43 jcamins And Config::General doesn't make sense if you're storing data in the database, IMO.
19:43 druthb hash?
19:43 wahanui Ask druthb; she'll serve you a nice plate of roast beef hash.
19:43 kathryn joined #koha
19:44 jcamins rangi: BTW, any chance I could persuade you to push bug 8820 so it doesn't sit around in the Passed QA queue taunting me?
19:44 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8820 minor, P5 - low, ---, oleonard, Passed QA , Don't show orders table if there are no orders
19:44 libsysguy[…]r/Manual.pod#Perl
19:45 jcamins And since I'd prefer a format that is not necessarily tied to the language, that won't do.
19:46 libsysguy dude you're so picky lol
19:46 libsysguy but anyway back to the point
19:46 libsysguy we need to QA DBIX::Class
19:46 libsysguy and I'm not allowed to QA myself
19:49 mveron joined #koha
19:49 mveron Hi #koha
19:49 libsysguy hi mveron
19:49 mveron hi libsysguy
19:50 mveron @wunder basel
19:50 huginn mveron: The current temperature in Basel, Switzerland is 1.0°C (8:30 PM CET on December 03, 2012). Conditions: Light Rain. Humidity: 100%. Dew Point: 1.0°C. Windchill: -1.0°C. Pressure: 29.83 in 1010 hPa (Falling).
19:50 * libsysguy has discovered from trolling around other irc rooms that its kind of sad to say hi when you come in and nobody else talk to you
19:50 mveron :-)
19:51 cait hi mveron :)
19:51 cait long time no see!
19:51 mveron hi cait :-)
19:51 jcamins libsysguy: maybe I'll use DBIx::Class for in-database search configuration.
19:51 mveron I had a lot of non-koha work to do... But this evening I want to sign-off some bugs
19:51 rangi mveron++ #signing off patches
19:53 cait yep mveron++
19:55 libsysguy jcamins you're going to use it for pulling db configs?
19:55 libsysguy actually paul_p said he saw a performance decrease using DBIx::Class with CGI
19:56 rangi you will
19:56 rangi its significantly more overhead than raw sql
19:56 rangi gotta balance it up, with does the other advantages outweigh the performance hit
19:59 libsysguy I think its an important step forward
19:59 libsysguy even if it is a performance hit now
19:59 libsysguy maybe one day we can phase out cgi ;)
20:00 rangi you can make that day come sooner by making psgi work out of the box, and with the packages .. as easy as apache does, sooner that happens the sooner we can get rid of it
20:00 drojf joined #koha
20:02 drojf .
20:02 drojf joined #koha
20:03 drojf left #koha
20:03 tcohen joined #koha
20:03 cait guess drojf is having connection problems again
20:05 jcamins libsysguy: if DBIx::Class gets in I might.
20:06 libsysguy so this is like a big catch22
20:06 libsysguy :p
20:06 rangi not really no
20:06 rangi make the install for plack work as easy as it does now for apache, no editing config files no editing anything
20:06 rangi an init.d script to keep it running, locks, logs etc
20:07 rangi then we are back where we are now with apache
20:07 libsysguy and still offering apache
20:07 rangi then we are in a position to consider phasing out cgi
20:07 jcamins Right.
20:07 libsysguy so users that choose apache are willingly taking the hit
20:07 libsysguy rather than a forced hit
20:08 rangi yeah
20:08 rangi and dont hit them, until they actually have a viable alternative
20:08 rangi :)
20:08 rangi at least, dont hit things like circ
20:08 libsysguy heh
20:08 rangi and things that have to be fast, until they can reasonably opt for psgi
20:09 rangi at the moment, you couldnt tell people to use psgi .. only developers could
20:09 rangi that's not our target :)
20:10 * wizzyrea waves
20:10 cait hi wizzyrea
20:11 * gmcharlt waves too
20:11 cait hi gmcharlt
20:11 jcamins My PSGI configuration is PDN (Pretty Darn Nice), if I say so myself.
20:13 jcamins I got it down to having host names in only one file.
20:17 jcamins Oh, good news: Plack::Middleware::ReverseProxy is available in Wheezy.
20:22 * tcohen says 'and so in 12.04' and runs away :-P
20:22 jcamins tcohen: well, yeah, I installed it from packages on my system.
20:23 jcamins libsysguy: the other issue, of course, with PSGI is that everything has to work with PSGI.
20:23 tcohen moved to testing with DBD::Mock::Session BTW
20:25 jcamins DBD::Mock::Session? I'm not familiar with that.
20:25 jcamins Ah.
20:25 jcamins Intriguing.
20:26 pastebot "jcamins" at pasted "libsysguy: non-exhaustive list of probable problems for PSGI based on a quick grep" (133 lines) at
20:26 pastebot "tcohen" at pasted "my $holidays_session = DBD::Mo" (22 lines) at
20:27 tcohen druthb_away: we'll have news tomorrow (GMT-3)
20:27 jcamins tcohen: very cool.
20:27 jcamins libsysguy: you're welcome. I know you wanted an idea of the scope of the problem.
20:28 libsysguy ...
20:28 libsysguy nobody likes a smart ass jcamins :p
20:28 jcamins We hope that at least some of those are in POD.
20:29 trea joined #koha
20:31 cait left #koha
20:31 jcamins Ugh.
20:31 cait joined #koha
20:31 drojf joined #koha
20:31 cait ops
20:31 jcamins Fun fact: C4::ItemCirculationAlertPreference uses AUTOLOAD.
20:31 cait jcamins: what did you grep for?
20:32 jcamins As do a bunch of other classes that don't need to.
20:32 jcamins cait: grep -RE "^my " C4/* | grep -v '.t:'
20:32 cait oh
20:33 cait what does it translate to?
20:33 jcamins I looked for "my" at the very beginning of the line, but not in .t files.
20:33 libsysguy regex's don't translate :p
20:33 jcamins Some of those may be POD.
20:33 cait so every my is a possible problem?
20:33 jcamins However, that doesn't include anything in BEGIN {} and INIT {} blocks.
20:34 jcamins Every my that is not not in a subroutine, yes.
20:34 cait hm interesting
20:34 wahanui interesting is sometimes good and sometimes bad
20:36 jcamins libsysguy: before we could claim that PSGI is safe, it would have to be possible to include nothing but C4::Context in the .psgi file.
20:39 drojf OAI question. i can list my sets with ListSets, i can list my records with ListRecords. how do i list the records from a certain set only?
20:40 * jcamins doesn't know, sorry.
20:41 drojf HA! i found something jcamins does not know
20:41 * drojf marks the day in the calendar
20:41 drojf ;)
20:41 jcamins lol
20:42 drojf i thought adding a &set=mysetname would do, but it is empty. maybe my set definition does not work
20:42 tcohen does blessing a variable make it safe for assignment without initialization?
20:42 tcohen (a hash or array variable)
20:42 pastebot "tcohen" at pasted "A) $self->{day_month_closed_da" (18 lines) at
20:43 jcamins blessing a variable makes it blessed so that you probably shouldn't be doing any assignments to it.
20:44 jcamins For hashes, the entry is automatically created.
20:44 jenkins_koha Starting build #70 for job Koha_3.6.x (previous build: SUCCESS)
20:45 cait drojf: I think there is a job involved in building the set
20:45 cait s
20:45 jcamins So when you do $self->{whatever} = { 2 => 'stuff' }, the {whatever} key is created.
20:45 cait maybe check bugzilla to find the bug that introcuded sets
20:45 jcamins tcohen: does that answer your question?
20:46 tcohen hmm, not really
20:46 tcohen i moved an assignment that lived in the _init function outside of it
20:46 drojf cait: yes i started to wonder how it would do that on the fly :)
20:47 tcohen the way you read in my latest parte
20:47 tcohen paste
20:47 tcohen and get this warning
20:47 jcamins Okay, so the problem is you had (A) but you want something more like (B) and are trying to resolve the warning?
20:48 tcohen i had A in the _init function, moved to B in a separate method, and got this warning
20:48 tcohen I'll just revert that change
20:48 tcohen but don't understand what's the difference
20:48 tcohen think i'll have to reread perltoot
20:48 jcamins You should be using hashrefs rather than hashes, I think.
20:49 jcamins rangi would know better than I would, though.
20:50 rangi you should always pass refs
20:50 rangi you can deref tham and play with them as hashes if you want, but you should always pass them as refs
20:51 tcohen i'm creating a hash inside the method, and returning a \@ reference
20:51 tcohen i guess my problem is with initialization
20:51 jcamins rangi: with a hash of a hash, I feel like it's better to have $variable->{key1}->{key2} than $variable{key1}{key2}... is that true?
20:51 tcohen maybe i need to push values instead of just assigning
20:51 jcamins Even if you're not necessarily passing $variable back.
20:52 rangi jcamins: i find it a ton more readable
20:52 cait :)
20:52 rangi but thats a stylistic thing
20:53 rangi the refs when passing is a peformance thing
20:53 rangi they are both valid tho i think
20:55 tcohen Use of uninitialized value in hash element at Koha/ line 61
20:55 tcohen $day_month_closed_days{ $tuple->{ month } }{ $tuple->{ day } } =
20:55 tcohen 1;
20:55 jcamins tcohen: and you're sure $tuple->{month} and $tuple->{day} are both defined?
20:56 tcohen good question jcamins
20:57 drojf d'oh. testing OAI in 3.8, but changing the settings for mapping in master. yeah for multikoha
21:00 rangi ahh my trainee has arrived
21:02 cait :)
21:03 cait good night all :)
21:04 cait left #koha
21:05 nengard joined #koha
21:11 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.6.x build #70: SUCCESS in 27 min: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.6.x/70/
21:11 jenkins_koha liz: Revert "Bug 9024: Add missing sample data to existing files"
21:11 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9024 normal, P5 - low, ---, katrin.fischer, RESOLVED FIXED, Add additional sample data to German installer
21:17 Marlon joined #koha
21:17 rangi hi Marlon
21:19 rangi @wunder honiara
21:19 huginn rangi: The current temperature in Honiara / Henderson, Solomon Islands is 28.0°C (8:00 AM SBT on December 04, 2012). Conditions: Haze. Humidity: 63%. Dew Point: 22.0°C. Pressure: 29.83 in 1010 hPa (Rising).
21:20 rangi !jenkins status
21:20 jenkins_koha status of all projects:
21:20 jenkins_koha 3_6_Packages(BUILDING: 8 min 8 sec and counting): last build: 25 (5 days 18 hr ago): SUCCESS: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/3_6_Packages/25/
21:20 jenkins_koha 3_8_packages: last build: 171 (13 hr ago): SUCCESS: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]3_8_packages/171/
21:20 jenkins_koha Koha_3.10.x: last build: 27 (13 hr ago): SUCCESS: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]b/Koha_3.10.x/27/
21:20 jenkins_koha Koha_3.2.x(disabled) : last build: 36 (1 yr 0 mo ago): UNSTABLE: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.2.x/36/
21:20 jenkins_koha Koha_3.4.x(disabled) : last build: 80 (9 mo 16 days ago): UNSTABLE: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.4.x/80/
21:20 jenkins_koha Koha_3.6.x: last build: 70 (35 min ago): SUCCESS: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.6.x/70/
21:20 jenkins_koha Koha_3.8.x: last build: 241 (14 hr ago): SUCCESS: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]b/Koha_3.8.x/241/
21:20 jenkins_koha Koha_Docs: last build: 245 (8 hr 35 min ago): FAILURE: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_Docs/245/
21:20 jenkins_koha Koha_Docs_3.8.x: last build: 7 (8 hr 35 min ago): SUCCESS: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]oha_Docs_3.8.x/7/
21:20 jenkins_koha Koha_master: last build: 965 (8 hr 50 min ago): SUCCESS: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/965/
21:20 jenkins_koha Master_Packages: last build: 146 (7 hr 43 min ago): SUCCESS: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ter_Packages/146/
21:22 rangi bug 8849
21:22 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=8849 trivial, P5 - low, ---, mtompset, Pushed to Stable , Error log generated when not a demo system
21:22 jcamins Drat.
21:22 jcamins + bug 7167 = great confusion
21:22 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7167 new feature, P1 - high, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , updatedatabase improvements
21:34 sekjal joined #koha
21:37 sekjal left #koha
21:39 tcohen d*mn, sudo cpan DBD::Mock solved ALL my issues
21:40 jcamins Well, I wrote a patch for bug 9191.
21:40 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9191 enhancement, P1 - high, ---, jcamins, Needs Signoff , must have ability to run updates only up to a particular revision
21:43 tcohen a full day trying to make dbd::mock work, and the problem was it was an outdated version..
21:44 libsysguy tis okay tcohen, I have spent 3 afternoons trying to get logins working for my catalyst port and the problem was my server time was 5 days behind
21:44 libsysguy doh
21:44 chris_n been there done that... will probably do it again too :-P
21:44 libsysguy same
21:45 chris_n syntax is a hard taskmaster
21:45 libsysguy I feel retarded because I was on #catalyst asking what I could be doing wrong
21:45 libsysguy indeed it is
21:45 chris_n time to head home; g'evening
21:47 tcohen bye chris_n
21:47 tcohen thanks libsysguy
21:49 Callender joined #koha
21:51 mveron Good night #koha
21:53 tcohen jcamins, i'll write some tests, i'll try to avoid any tcohen-ism too!
21:53 tcohen (pretty rewriting stuff heh)
22:03 trea1 joined #koha
22:09 JesseM_away left #koha
22:13 trea joined #koha
23:07 thd-away joined #koha
23:29 libsysguy joined #koha
23:30 tcohen bye #koha
23:34 tcohen_ joined #koha
23:39 jcamins Bug 9202
23:39 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=9202 new feature, P5 - low, ---, jcamins, Needs Signoff , TT plugin to allow direct display of MARC::Records
23:59 libsysguy is mtj mason james?
23:59 bag yes
23:59 bag mtj?
23:59 wahanui i guess mtj is a danger to bots everywhere.
23:59 libsysguy poor wahanui
23:59 libsysguy bag you know where he is hiding his work on bootstrap

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary