IRC log for #koha, 2011-10-20

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:14 francharb joined #koha
00:16 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #498: STILL UNSTABLE in 47 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/498/
00:16 jenkins_koha * 6094 Fixing ModAuthority problems
00:16 jenkins_koha * 6094 Fixing ModAuthority problems
00:16 jenkins_koha * Chris Cormack: Bumping database version
00:16 jenkins_koha * oleonard: Fix for Bug 6957, authors disappearing when emailing lists
00:16 jenkins_koha * oleonard: Fix for Bug 6980, Patron attributes are shown when ExtendedPatronAttributes is disabled
00:16 jenkins_koha * Katrin.Fischer.83: Bug 7027: [SIGNED-OFF] Corrections to German web installer txt files
00:16 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 7016: CanBookBeReserved uses GetItemsInfo unnecessarily
00:16 jenkins_koha * Katrin.Fischer.83: Bug 7049: [SIGNED-OFF] Item form on order receive has lots of blank space
00:16 jenkins_koha * oleonard: Follow-up fix for Bug 4473 - Recent comments view for the OPAC
00:16 jenkins_koha * Chris Cormack: Bumping database version
00:16 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6957 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Authors disappearing when emailing lists
00:16 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6980 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Existing extended patron attributes are shown on patron screens even when ExtendedPatronAttributes is disabled
00:17 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7027 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, katrin.fischer, NEW , Corrections to German web installer txt files
00:17 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7016 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, NEW , CanBookBeReserved uses GetItemsInfo unnecessarily
00:17 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7049 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, katrin.fischer, NEW , Item form on order receive has lots of blank space
00:17 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4473 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Recent comments view for the OPAC
00:21 francharb1 joined #koha
00:22 francharb left #koha
01:05 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 6572: Script batch anonymisation wrapper <[…]0951883b453e2bcc3>
01:10 jenkins_koha Starting build 499 for job Koha_master (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #491 22 h ago)
01:15 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 7059: Remove GetMemberDetails from reserve/ <[…]4150f752bbe118798> / Bug 7057: CheckReserves uses GetMemberDetails unnecessarily <[…]e042e41baeb69d7b7>
01:18 Judit joined #koha
01:23 BobB left #koha
01:34 francharb joined #koha
01:40 francharb1 left #koha
01:56 libsysguy joined #koha
01:56 libsysguy w00t i fixed the hourly bugs :D
01:58 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #499: STILL UNSTABLE in 48 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/499/
01:58 jenkins_koha * ruth: Bug 6572: Script batch anonymisation wrapper
01:58 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 7057: CheckReserves uses GetMemberDetails unnecessarily
01:58 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 7059: Remove GetMemberDetails from reserve/
01:58 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6572 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, ruth, ASSIGNED , Need a script to allow cronning of patron history deletion
01:58 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7057 minor, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, NEW , C4::Reserves::CheckReserves uses GetMemberDetails unnecessarily
01:58 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7059 minor, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, NEW , All usage of GetMemberDetails on reserve/ is unnecessary
02:40 Judit left #koha
03:31 kmkale joined #koha
03:37 cait joined #koha
03:44 phlunk3 left #koha
03:46 cait hi #koha
03:52 eythian hi cait. It's too early, go back to sleep.
03:52 cait hehe
03:52 cait no, it's a perfectly good time to be awake
03:52 cait and hi eythian :)
04:00 cait hm trying 6854
04:01 cait but I can't get my import file right it seems :(
04:05 eythian hmm, that's an interesting one.
04:07 cait yeah
04:07 cait but I don'T get my patron imported to begin with :(
04:08 cait weird!
04:08 cait Line 2                              Critical field "branchcode"                 has unrecognized value " MPL"                                  (borrowernumber: 1; surname:  Fischer).
04:09 cait and I have "MPL" in my import file, no space before that, and yes, it's an existing branchcode
04:09 cait same happens for categorycode
04:09 eythian hmm, the leading space is suspicious, but some people are bad about putting them into error output which is confusing.
04:10 cait yeah
04:10 cait my file has this "MPL","ST"
04:10 cait you couldn't try a test load on master perhaps?
04:11 eythian I can't at the moment, I'm in the middle of converting data, and I use a custom branch for that.
04:11 cait ok
04:11 cait but if you have any ideas...
04:12 eythian I don't. It's not something that makes sense to me. Are you testing without the patch, or with it?
04:19 eythian can any cataloguey type tell me the difference between a "traced" series and an "untraced" series?
04:19 cait wihtout
04:19 eythian Oh, I see. It's whether it should link up to something else.
04:19 cait traced series have numbers
04:19 cait series; 213
04:20 cait untraced series don't have (afaik)
04:20 cait at least that applies for my data :)
04:20 eythian OK
04:20 cait and it's a difference in the indicator
04:20 eythian yeah
04:20 cait and we have records for traced serials
04:20 cait but that's a german thing I guess
04:20 eythian In Koha if the indicator isn't set, it says "Series: " but doesn't actually put anything in there.
04:20 cait ah
04:20 cait that has been fixed
04:21 cait if oyu have no indicator set, right?
04:21 eythian yeah
04:21 cait yep
04:21 eythian is it fixed in 3.4.x?
04:21 cait late patch in master
04:21 eythian ah right
04:21 cait hm not sure if chris_n applied it to 3.4.x
04:21 cait I can find you the bug number
04:21 eythian cool, in that case I'll just say that, we'll hopefully get them on 3.6 before they go live anyway.
04:22 cait bug 7007
04:22 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7007 major, PATCH-Sent, ---, jcamins, ASSIGNED , 490 not displaying without indicator 1
04:22 cait this patron import thing really worriesme
04:22 eythian If you can give it 20 minutes or so I can have a go with it.
04:23 cait :)
04:25 eythian where should report numbers go? I put it into 088$a, but that only shows up on the ISBD view, not XSLT.
04:26 eythian I suppose I could put it into 490$v.
04:26 kmkale Hi eythian & cait :)
04:26 eythian hello
04:26 wahanui privet, eythian
04:28 cait report numbers?
04:28 cait hm
04:28 cait perhaps we don't show them yet
04:30 cait on xslt
04:30 cait hi kmkale :)
04:30 cait eythian: 088 looks like the right field to me
04:30 eythian hmm. Yeah
04:31 eythian I don't know where it should show up.
04:32 Judit joined #koha
04:34 jransom joined #koha
04:34 kathryn left #koha
04:41 cait eythian: perhaps a new separate line below isbn?
04:42 eythian possibly, yeah
04:44 cait @marc 088
04:44 huginn` cait: A report number that is not a Standard Technical Report Number (field 027) (Repeatable) [a,z,6,8]
04:44 cait hm 027
04:44 cait @marc 027
04:44 huginn` cait: The STRN assigned to a technical report. The assignment of STRNs is coordinated by the National Technical Information Service (NTIS), which also maintains an assignment registry. (Repeatable) [a,z,6,8]
04:45 eythian Yeah, I don't think that this is assigned by anyone.
04:45 Judit left #koha
04:47 kmkale left #koha
04:48 cait eythian: how is it going?
04:48 cait making progress?
04:49 cait yep, still hoping oyu can help with patron import :)
04:49 eythian hmm
04:49 eythian I should be at a place I can stop
05:02 kmkale joined #koha
05:49 libsysguy1 joined #koha
05:54 libsysguy left #koha
05:56 magnus_away is now known as magnuse
06:06 cait eythian++
06:07 magnuse eythian: still around?
06:07 eythian magnuse: yarp
06:07 magnuse kia ora!
06:07 eythian hi
06:07 wahanui what's up, eythian
06:08 magnuse i added a lot more man pages in bug 4877, if you should happen to have the time to take look... ;-)
06:08 eythian ah yeah, I saw that.
06:08 eythian I should probably have a gander
06:09 magnuse wouldn't hurt... ;-)
06:09 huginn` left #koha
06:09 cait a gander?
06:10 magnuse but you probably have a full plate anyway...
06:10 eythian <-- cait, defN. 3
06:11 huginn joined #koha
06:12 cait thx eythian
06:12 eythian[…]llowed_in_frame=0 <-- more detail
06:13 magnuse definition #1 from the first link would have been funnier
06:13 eythian I suppose so :)
06:15 Oak joined #koha
06:15 * Oak waves
06:15 magnuse Oak
06:15 Oak magnuse
06:16 cait morning Oak :)
06:16 Oak good morning cait :)
06:21 eythian magnuse: that is an excessively large amount of work you've done there.
06:22 cait magnuse++
06:23 magnuse eythian: not really - scraped the info off the wiki and generated the pages with a template
06:23 eythian heh OK
06:23 eythian I'd kinda like to get rid of "WARNING: cannot add @xml:base to node set root element.  Relative paths may not work."
06:23 eythian but it's not terribly important
06:23 magnuse yeah, i didn't figure out what that meant...
06:29 ropuch Morning #koha
06:30 cait morning ropuch :)
06:31 Rima joined #koha
06:35 Rima can anyone tell me how can i install koha on centOS 5?
06:35 Oak_ joined #koha
06:35 Oak_ left #koha
06:35 Rima Step by step installation process
06:35 eythian magnuse: there you go
06:35 Rima Can i do it without shell access??
06:35 ropuch Nope
06:35 Oak_ joined #koha
06:36 magnuse eythian++
06:36 magnuse thanks!
06:36 eythian no worries
06:37 magnuse no chance of getting the l10n stuff for the packages into 3.6 now i guess
06:37 magnuse ?
06:38 eythian probably not, but I can integrate it into the packages when it's ready anyway.
06:38 magnuse yay
06:38 eythian also, as it's only changing the packaging, it'd probably be possible to get it in within 3.6 too.
06:39 magnuse yeah, there might be a low threshold, since it's "only" the packages
06:39 magnuse but i never really understood what went wrong the last time i tested it...
06:40 eythian having master and stable get too out of sync is really annoying for deployment, as my build scripts sometimes need to do different things. chris n was happy to put things into 3.6 if they didn't touch anything outside of debian/ and were in master.
06:40 eythian *3.4
06:40 magnuse chris_n++ for that
06:40 Oak left #koha
06:41 Oak_ is now known as Oak
06:42 eythian I suppose I should go to the supermarket and thence home.
06:43 eythian bye everyone
06:43 Oak bye Mr. Robin
06:43 magnuse bye eythian
06:43 reiveune joined #koha
06:44 reiveune hello
06:44 Oak hello reiveune
06:44 magnuse druthb++ # for Bug 6572
06:44 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6572 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, ruth, ASSIGNED , Need a script to allow cronning of patron history deletion
06:51 cait left #koha
06:55 cait joined #koha
06:56 cait left #koha
07:00 matts_away is now known as matts
07:11 asaurat joined #koha
07:13 julian_m joined #koha
07:28 francharb left #koha
07:35 francharb joined #koha
07:35 francharb morning
07:35 magnuse bonjour francharb
07:35 francharb hi magnuse
07:36 jransom left #koha
07:39 Guillaume joined #koha
07:45 Guillaume left #koha
07:46 hdl1 left #koha
07:46 marcelr joined #koha
07:46 marcelr morning koha
07:46 asaurat good morning!
08:20 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6094] Fixing ModAuthority problems <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6094>
08:55 Guillaume joined #koha
09:11 kf joined #koha
09:11 kf hi #koha
09:12 asaurat hi!
09:12 kf hi asaurat :)
09:12 kf how is it going?
09:14 asaurat fine! and you ? :)
09:14 kf same :)
09:14 kf leaving for a 2 week vacation on friday
09:14 asaurat oooooh, nice!
09:15 kf yep :)
09:15 asaurat any plans ?
09:15 kf visiting family mostly
09:16 asaurat where do they live ?
09:19 kf ah not far, near stuttgart
09:21 asaurat ok, never went there, but I've got a few friends from Heidelberg so I'll probably visit the region sooner or later!
09:22 kf ah
09:22 kf we have a koha library in heidelberg :)
09:22 kf our pilot library, hochschule für jüdische studien
09:23 asaurat hehe, nice !
09:24 kf :)
09:32 Rima left #koha
09:42 Oak left #koha
10:23 matts is now known as matts_away
10:33 kf jcamins: around?
11:03 kmkale left #koha
11:14 kmkale joined #koha
11:37 nengard joined #koha
11:37 jwagner joined #koha
11:44 matts_away is now known as matts
12:10 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6966] Update Help Files for Koha 3.6 Release <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6966>
12:10 kmkale left #koha
12:31 sekjal joined #koha
12:40 tcohen joined #koha
12:42 sekjal morning, all!
12:44 magnuse kia ora sekjal
12:48 kf morning sekjal :)
12:48 kf jcamins_away: around? :)
12:48 sekjal morning, magnuse, kf
12:50 JesseM joined #koha
12:52 magnuse @arewethereyet
12:53 wahanui @arewethereyet is counting down the days until release
12:53 huginn magnuse: Not yet - wait 2 days
12:53 huginn wahanui: (arewethereyet [<channel>]) -- Let us know if we've reached Koha 3.6 yet.
12:53 magnuse wahanui: forget @arewethereyet
12:53 wahanui magnuse: I forgot @arewethereyet
12:53 magnuse @arewethereyet
12:53 huginn magnuse: Not yet - wait 2 days
12:53 magnuse yay
13:00 trea joined #koha
13:01 magnuse o/
13:13 talljoy joined #koha
13:27 marcelr left #koha
13:55 oleonard joined #koha
13:58 maximep joined #koha
14:08 libsysguy1 morning #Koha
14:08 libsysguy1 is now known as libsysguy
14:09 oleonard Maybe libsysguy, but let's not fight about it.
14:09 libsysguy heh
14:09 magnuse afternoon
14:09 wahanui afternoon is right :) 16:14
14:09 libsysguy somebody get oleonard his coffee
14:09 magnuse wahanui: forget afternoon
14:09 wahanui magnuse: I forgot afternoon
14:10 magnuse but hey, wahanui agreed with me and was only 4 minutes off
14:10 libsysguy wahanui: where do you live
14:10 wahanui libsysguy: i haven't a clue
14:11 libsysguy aww why not wahanui
14:11 * libsysguy has stumped wahanui
14:11 oleonard wahanui's cell doesn't even have windows
14:11 libsysguy aww poor wahanui
14:11 libsysguy @wunder 75799
14:11 huginn libsysguy: The current temperature in Ellis Weather Central, Tyler, Texas is 8.3�C (8:41 AM CDT on October 20, 2011). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 68%. Dew Point: 3.0�C. Windchill: 8.0�C. Pressure: 29.44 in 996.8 hPa (Steady).
14:12 magnuse @wunder boo
14:12 huginn magnuse: The current temperature in Bodo, Norway is 7.0�C (3:50 PM CEST on October 20, 2011). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 76%. Dew Point: 3.0�C. Windchill: 1.0�C. Pressure: 29.27 in 991 hPa (Steady).
14:12 magnuse yay
14:16 sophie_m1 joined #koha
14:25 libsysguy can anybody tell me where dropbox checkin happens?
14:25 nengard when you choose dropbox mode
14:25 nengard on the check in page
14:25 nengard there is a checkbox
14:28 libsysguy oh i mean in the code
14:28 libsysguy I need to make a change in hourly
14:29 libsysguy it seems like it happens in MarkIsueReturned
14:29 libsysguy but im not sure
14:29 oleonard Why I would like for admins to be able to edit patron-submitted tags, Exibit H: "fiary tail"
14:29 libsysguy lmao
14:30 libsysguy maybe we should just implement in autocorrect algorithm
14:30 libsysguy similar to google's "did you mean:"
14:30 rhcl oleonard: hear hear! We've talked about helping fund that development
14:31 oleonard Thanks to a Japanese manga, "fiary tail" in Google gets corrected to "fairy tail" instead of "fairy tale"
14:32 rhcl fiery tail???
14:33 rhcl I need to go seek mildly stimulating hot beverages....
14:38 oleonard rhcl: I have a work in progress to at least let the staff member see what items were tagged with a particular tag
14:42 jwagner oleonard, this report might help with identifying who's done reviews:
14:42 jwagner select biblio.title, borrowers.surname, borrowers.firstname, borrowers.cardnumber,, reviews.approved, reviews.datereviewed from reviews JOIN biblio on (reviews.biblionumber = biblio.biblionumber) JOIN borrowers on (reviews.borrowernumber = borrowers.borrowernumber) order by biblio.title asc
14:43 jwagner You could extrapolate from that to search for a particular tag
14:45 oleonard
14:46 oleonard Whoops, sorry about the Chatzilla window photobomb
14:48 oleonard so you can see the buttons
14:49 oleonard I'd rather it say "Also tagged with:" and only show /other/ tags, but my Perl-fu was insufficient
14:51 oleonard I'll have to see how difficult it would be to add rhcl's idea to also list the patron who added the tag
14:52 tcohen left #koha
15:04 Guillaume left #koha
15:05 fcapo joined #koha
15:05 fcapo left #koha
15:05 fcapo joined #koha
15:14 reiveune bye
15:15 reiveune left #koha
15:21 collum joined #koha
15:22 libsysguy seen sekjal
15:22 wahanui sekjal was last seen on #koha 2 hours, 34 minutes and 11 seconds ago, saying: morning, magnuse, kf [Thu Oct 20 12:47:25 2011]
15:23 libsysguy hey sekjal, for hourly do you mean that it won't get pushed into master unitl 3.8 or it just won't be in the legacy releases until then
15:29 matts is now known as matts_away
15:30 asaurat left #koha
15:31 francharb @wunder lyon
15:31 huginn francharb: Error: No such location could be found.
15:31 francharb lol
15:31 francharb @wunder paris
15:31 huginn francharb: Error: No such location could be found.
15:32 francharb ?
15:32 francharb @wunder lyon, france
15:32 huginn francharb: The current temperature in Lyon, France is 12.0�C (5:00 PM CEST on October 20, 2011). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 47%. Dew Point: 1.0�C. Pressure: 30.27 in 1025 hPa (Steady).
15:32 francharb @wunder mumbai
15:32 huginn francharb: The current temperature in Mumbai / Santacruz, India is 29.0�C (8:30 PM IST on October 20, 2011). Conditions: Haze. Humidity: 77%. Dew Point: 25.0�C. Pressure: 29.79 in 1009 hPa.
15:32 francharb hummm
15:32 francharb from 12 to 29... expect me to get sick ;)
15:33 julian_m left #koha
15:34 rangi sup peeps
15:37 rhcl rangi
15:37 rhcl[…]braries-78302.asp
15:39 libsysguy yo rangi
15:40 jenkins_koha Starting build 500 for job Koha_master (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #491 1 j 12 h ago)
15:43 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Merge remote-tracking branch 'kc/new/bug_6094' into kcmaster <[…]95b6a560d0e83de29> / 6094 Follow up for cleanup_database <[…]bd9cf17f8f29651a9> / Bug 7060: GetMemberDetails unnecessary in C4::Circulation <[…]/?p=koha.git;a=co
15:44 rangi yay kansas!
15:45 oleonard Yay State Librarian who used to be Ohio's!
15:46 oleonard Our loss is Kansas's gain
15:46 melia joined #koha
15:47 rangi heya oleonard and melia
15:47 melia hey rangi
15:50 kf hi rangi :)
15:51 rangi ok, thats probably the last patch im pushing
15:52 rangi apart from any blocker/critical that might come up
15:52 rangi but too dangerous to push anything else this close to release
15:52 rangi so time for me to start writing release notes
15:55 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 6854: Correct a double password encryption problem in <[…]808e8ae47bb6f0a01> / 7042 Improving handling quotes in a_session and interpreting... <[…]fdc49f840e05f5bd0>
15:58 oleonard rangi: Hackfest yesterday?
15:58 rangi yup
15:59 rangi i had much trouble with the wifi
16:01 rangi which made it a bit of a write off
16:01 rangi but was good talking to people anyway
16:02 oleonard it's the Achilles heel of conferences
16:02 rangi yup
16:03 rangi just pcable it
16:03 rangi switches and cat5
16:03 rangi ugly
16:03 rangi but it works
16:04 sekjal hey, rangi
16:05 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 6483 - Paging in opac-detail when coming from a search <[…]a7084a5b08ef04952>
16:05 rangi sup sekjal :)
16:05 sekjal crazy coupla weeks, huh?
16:06 rangi indeed 1
16:06 rangi hmm
16:06 rangi ! even
16:06 sekjal is there anything in latest master I should be double-checking on?  Any places that could use more attention before the release?
16:07 kf hm
16:07 kf perhaps critical bugsß
16:07 rangi we pushed a few patches around installing
16:07 kf and blockers?
16:07 kf I was looking at the list yesterday...
16:07 rangi no blockers
16:08 rangi but a few criticals
16:08 rangi what would hep
16:08 rangi help even
16:08 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6933] Add a view of titles with a particular tag to the staff client <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6933>
16:08 rangi is doing an install
16:08 rangi and checking it works
16:08 rangi (cos we mostly just upgrade .. so the install doesnt get tested as much)
16:08 sekjal rangi:  no problem.  I've got to get a VM up and running on my laptop before the flight to India, anyhow
16:08 rangi sweet :)
16:09 sekjal libsysguy:  hourly loans will not be included in 3.6.x (to the best of my knowledge)
16:09 sekjal hopefully it can get into master soon, but it won't be in the stable release branches until 3.8 at the earliest (if the RM approves)
16:13 rangi libsysguy: yep, would be too dangerous to push it now, but after i branch 3.6.x (after the release) then it should be e able to go into master
16:13 sophie_m1 left #koha
16:15 nengard is now known as nengard_lunch
16:18 rangi <-- should be the live streams
16:22 libsysguy ok thats all i care about
16:22 libsysguy that it goes into master
16:25 sekjal libsysguy: your hard work is much appreciated
16:25 rangi it sure is
16:26 libsysguy thanks guys...I just like helping where I can
16:29 kf libsysguy++ :)
16:30 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #500: STILL UNSTABLE in 49 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/500/
16:30 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 7060: GetMemberDetails unnecessary in C4::Circulation
16:30 jenkins_koha * 6094 Follow up for cleanup_database
16:30 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7060 minor, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, NEW , All instances of GetMemberDetails are unnecessary in C4::Circulation
16:30 jenkins_koha Starting build 501 for job Koha_master (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #491 1 j 13 h ago)
16:30 magnuse yay, great to see the paging thing going in!
16:30 kf yep :)
16:30 rangi just made it :) last one
16:31 francharb bye guys!
16:31 francharb ladies!
16:31 francharb ;)
16:31 kf bye francharb
16:31 kf :)
16:31 magnuse rangi: yay!
16:32 rangi cya francharb
16:33 magnuse i won't go on about the bunch of xml man pages in Bug 4877 then... ;-)
16:33 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4877 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, magnus, NEW , Create and update the manual pages for the koha-* scripts.
16:38 magnuse ooh, there's a livestream from access - how long 'til you are on, rangi?
16:39 rangi hmm its 9.37am now
16:39 rangi im on at 2.30pm
16:40 magnuse so in about 5 hours then, methinks
16:41 kf laaate :)
16:41 kf hm... live steram
16:41 rangi yep
16:45 magnuse i *think* i saw somewhere it will be available later too, but i'm not certain...
16:46 rangi yeah they said it will be available later
16:46 magnuse cool
16:49 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 7072] Use MARCAuthorityControlField008 to generate default 008 fields in AddAuthority <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7072>
16:59 nengard_lunch is now known as nengard
17:07 kf bye all
17:07 kf left #koha
17:09 rhcl OK, off to conference -[…]35094907/BSidesMo
17:09 rhcl left #koha
17:17 talljoy is now known as talljoy_lunch
17:17 trea is now known as trea-away
17:18 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #501: STILL UNSTABLE in 47 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/501/
17:18 jenkins_koha * 7042 Improving handling quotes in a_session and interpreting sessdays parameter
17:18 jenkins_koha * frederick.capovilla: Bug 6854: Correct a double password encryption problem in
17:18 jenkins_koha * salvazm: Bug 6483 - Paging in opac-detail when coming from a search
17:18 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6854 critical, PATCH-Sent, ---, fcapovilla, ASSIGNED , : Double password encryption on member update if there is no password in the csv and no default password value.
17:18 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6483 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, salva, ASSIGNED , Paging in opac-detail when coming from a search
17:39 cait joined #koha
17:39 cait back :)
17:57 Danielle Hi
17:58 wahanui hola, Danielle
18:04 cait hi Danielle :)
18:04 Danielle How are you?
18:04 cait I am fine :)
18:05 cait 2 weeks vacation ahead
18:05 Danielle Woohoo!
18:05 * Danielle doesn't have that but is anticipating some really good news in an hour.
18:06 cait woohoo then :)
18:06 magnuse is now known as magnus_away
18:07 Danielle Thanks. Job offer.
18:07 cait ah, then I guessed right
18:07 Danielle Well done!
18:07 cait you mentioned an interview some time ago
18:08 cait :)
18:08 Danielle If it was a few weeks ago then it's the same one.
18:08 cait :)
18:18 trea-away is now known as trea
18:18 cait hi trea
18:18 trea hi cait
18:20 talljoy_lunch is now known as talljoy
18:21 cait hi talljoy :)
18:21 talljoy hi cait!
18:27 libsysguy hey when I return an item that would be overdue in the dropbox it warns me the item was overdue
18:28 libsysguy is that normal?
18:28 cait never used it - sorry
18:28 slef I don't remember, sorry. Checked the manual?
18:28 slef Manual?
18:28 wahanui Manual is at
18:28 cait was it overdue more than one opening day?
18:28 libsysguy well I thoguht it was normal till it gave me a fine
18:29 libsysguy no it wasn't
18:29 cait hm
18:29 cait then it seems wrong
18:29 libsysguy i've been playing around with the fines code
18:29 cait normally it should treat it like it was returned the last opening day
18:29 cait uhoh
18:29 slef Is there a list of the standards Koha supports on somewhere?
18:30 libsysguy cait I know...I just wanted to do instantenous fine calculation
18:30 trea libsysguy how many days overdue is the item?
18:30 libsysguy just one
18:31 libsysguy i've been manually messing around with the timestamps in the database
18:32 trea that is strange then
18:32 libsysguy indeed
18:37 libsysguy the only thing I can think of is that dropbox doesn't modify the issue table but instead modifies the old issue table
19:00 Oak joined #koha
19:01 * Oak waves
19:01 Oak about 10 pages left cait ...
19:01 Oak kind of sad
19:05 trea where is "date last seen" kept in the db? is this in statistics?
19:06 rangi items table
19:06 trea ty rangi
19:07 rangi http://schema.koha-community.o[…]tables/items.html
19:07 trea i do love me some schemaspy
19:19 Oak night.
19:19 Oak left #koha
19:25 libsysguy that schema site has bailed me out several times...saves me four keystrokes plus a table name everytime :p
19:28 cait schemaspy... don't you know your tables by heart? :P
19:29 melia left #koha
19:29 nengard i have documentation for items table that is waiting for testing and pushing
19:29 nengard fyi :)
19:30 melia joined #koha
19:40 phlunk3 joined #koha
19:40 libsysguy left #koha
19:41 melia left #koha
19:50 jwagner left #koha
20:03 Callender left #koha
20:07 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 5280] Fix password field in so that the password is masked as it is entered <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5280>
20:14 sophie_m joined #koha
20:14 Callender joined #koha
20:19 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 7073] GetCOinSBiblio should take $record, not $biblionumber <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=7073>
20:23 nengard left #koha
20:24 oleonard left #koha
20:25 collum left #koha
20:26 kathryn joined #koha
20:29 cait fredericd?
20:29 wahanui well, fredericd is translation manager or testing on 3.4. And I switched to French (with difficulty, see bug 6755). Most of the page is in French bug few portions are in English, even if fredericd's OPAC .po file is completed.
20:29 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6755 major, PATCH-Sent, ---,, ASSIGNED , Problems with switching languages
20:33 hdl joined #koha
20:33 JesseM left #koha
20:35 Johnindy_ joined #koha
20:42 Johnindy left #koha
20:44 sophie_m left #koha
20:51 jransom joined #koha
20:53 phlunk3 left #koha
21:14 francharb left #koha
21:14 jransom left #koha
21:15 cait wahanui, forget fredericd
21:15 wahanui cait: I forgot fredericd
21:16 cait fredericd is translation manager for 3.8
21:16 cait fredericd?
21:16 wahanui fredericd is translation manager for 3.8
21:21 fcapo left #koha
21:23 sekjal left #koha
21:25 melia joined #koha
21:26 melia left #koha
21:44 wizzyrea woot rangi's on
21:45 kathryn rangi tries to sneak in quietly so I don't ask him to many questions! (I've been working with rangi for 2 weeks now)
21:46 kathryn and hi all
21:46 wizzyrea hehe no, I meant on at access ;)
21:47 wizzyrea giving his talk
21:47 wizzyrea :D
21:47 kathryn Oh awesome!!!!
21:47 kathryn : )
21:47 kathryn I'll hassle him later!
21:47 kathryn *good talk vibes*
21:54 wizzyrea do we have an installation on antarctica?
21:54 * wizzyrea gets pedantic
21:56 maximep left #koha
21:57 eythian Not that I'm aware of
21:57 wizzyrea eythian: when do you leave for india?
21:57 trea Live stream of rangi's access presentation:
21:57 eythian 29th, NZ time
21:58 wizzyrea ooo
21:58 cait wizzyrea: he had antarctica as exception on the statistics slide :)
21:59 wizzyrea hehe I couldnt see the slide ^.^
21:59 eythian the stream isn't loading for me :/
21:59 wizzyrea well it's not so great
21:59 trea awww
21:59 wizzyrea anywy
21:59 wizzyrea anyway*
21:59 trea it's mic'd kinda poorly
22:00 wizzyrea the talk is good, the video/mic = not so much
22:00 eythian ah, there it goes
22:00 eythian yeah, it sounds like the stream isn't patched into the audio
22:11 cait yeah the mic is evil
22:12 trea left #koha
22:16 cait rangi++
22:17 cait koha++ :)
22:17 cait community++ koha_community++ and so on :)
22:19 cait now back to translations...
22:21 jransom joined #koha
22:22 eythian jransom: you must be about ready to leave, right?
22:27 jransom no
22:27 jransom i am almost weeping with frustration at my shitty week
22:29 talljoy left #koha
22:33 cait :(
22:33 * cait sends cookies
22:33 cait work?
22:33 wahanui rumour has it work is progressing nicely
22:37 aogle joined #koha
22:39 jransom Wahanui: you get it so wrong sometimes
22:39 wahanui jransom: i'm not following you...
22:39 jransom Cait: yes work and hardware issues ...
22:39 cait :(
22:39 jransom wahanui: yeah well i don't follow you either ..
22:39 wahanui jransom: i'm not following you...
22:39 cait when are you leaving for goa/india?
22:39 jransom tomorrow ...
22:40 cait and the problems make it hard to leave?
22:40 jransom i have the important thing organised: chocolate licorice logs but nothing else done
22:40 jransom well I'm leaving regardless
22:42 eythian jransom: pay a visit to RJ's, eh?
22:47 cait yum
23:01 BobB joined #koha
23:05 jcamins_away cait: around for a little bit. Ca va?
23:05 cait hm?
23:05 cait ah
23:05 cait i wanted to show you something :)
23:05 jcamins_away cait: well, around in the sense that I'm in the other room making a bolognaise sauce.
23:05 cait oh yum
23:05 cait are you around tomorrow?
23:05 jcamins_away Yeah, I will be.
23:06 cait ok
23:06 cait I want to show you my manuscript project...
23:06 jcamins_away Oooooh.
23:06 cait and ask perhaps one or the other queston about english terminology for it
23:06 * jcamins_away is very excited for this. :)
23:06 jcamins_away I'd be happy to answer questions.
23:06 cait my coworker hasn't updated it to my newest version
23:06 jcamins_away But isn't it after midnight in Germany?
23:06 cait hopefully he will do so tomorrow morning
23:07 cait it is - but I had to stay up to watch rangi's presentation :P
23:07 jcamins_away Ah.
23:07 jcamins_away Well, go to sleep now.
23:07 cait and finishing up on german translation...
23:07 cait hopefully
23:07 cait those online help files are exhausting
23:12 * jcamins_away goes back to making dinner.
23:12 cait :) will show you tomorrow!
23:30 cait magnuse++
23:53 cait1 joined #koha
23:59 cait left #koha
23:59 Irma1 joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary