IRC log for #koha, 2011-07-28

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:02 NateC left #koha
00:26 druthb joined #koha
00:30 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #338: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 h 11 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/338/
00:30 jenkins_koha * ian.walls: Bug 6547: Add id attributes to messages in
00:30 jenkins_koha * oleonard: [SIGNED-OFF} Fix for Bug 6623 - Nicer style for "clear screen" button
00:30 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6547 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, ASSIGNED , Add ids to divs in
00:30 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6623 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Nicer style for "clear screen" button
00:39 druthb left #koha
00:44 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.4.x build #21: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 h 9 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.4.x/21/
00:44 jenkins_koha semarie-koha: Bug 6632 [Signed Off] add html filter to prevent XSS
00:44 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6632 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , [security] XXS on list name (on admin part)
01:45 rangi back
01:58 Judit joined #koha
01:58 Judit hi
01:59 phlunk3 lo Judit
02:08 eythian hi Judit
02:10 Judit
02:10 Judit is this still a kinda valid plan?
02:10 eythian left #koha
02:10 eythian joined #koha
02:11 ibeardslee the nzcs presentation went well .. mentioned how receptive the #koha people were to the students in the Academy
02:11 eythian Judit: last updated a couple of months ago, so I'd say it's still pretty close.
02:13 Brooke joined #koha
02:13 Brooke 0/
02:14 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 6350: History update <[…]74b1643b5e17e32af> / Bug 4873 - Ensure that the required directories exist on init <[…]e62b618ad0542b947>
02:18 rangi excellent ibeardslee
02:19 Judit eythian: this testing plan will not really work with  selenium, right?
02:19 jenkins_koha Starting build 339 for job Koha_master (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #335 2 j 22 h ago)
02:19 eythian not really
02:19 Judit i have never used selenium before
02:20 eythian selenium is more things like "perform this action, ensure that this is the result"
02:20 eythian and is then automatible
02:21 Judit is there any point to try to create a selenium test for koha
02:21 eythian it's hard to say
02:21 eythian Some things will definitely be able to use it
02:21 eythian e.g. verifying that edits update things correctly
02:21 eythian or checking out an item changes its status, and so on
02:22 eythian the problem with selenium style tests in koha is that there are so many config options that can cause changed behaviour
02:22 eythian but if it uses known states, that shouldn't be too bad
02:23 Judit so testing the very basics
02:24 eythian yeah
02:25 eythian although, they can be added to over time
02:25 Judit ok, i will play a bit around with it, let you know the results
02:26 eythian ok
02:26 Judit any ideas are welcome :)
02:26 eythian I don't really have any at the moment :)
02:26 Judit like what you think is important, etc
02:27 eythian I dunno. I'd just start somewhere simple until you work out the best ways of doing things
02:33 miguel left #koha
02:33 jati left #koha
02:34 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 6540 - [SIGNED-OFF] fix some command-line args issues <[…]6cd6481cbc2ae0d9d> / Bug 6540 - Add config file as command line option for koha-create <[…]219b88bc08e7de524> / Bug 6540 - Add defaultsql command line option <
02:42 miguel joined #koha
02:42 jati joined #koha
02:48 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #339: ABORTED in 28 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/339/
02:48 jenkins_koha * John.Seymour: Bug 4873 - Ensure that the required directories exist on init
02:48 jenkins_koha * Chris Cormack: Bug 6350: History update
02:48 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4873 major, PATCH-Sent, ---, robin, NEW , Debian packaging should avoid /var/run and /var/lock in the package
02:48 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6350 trivial, P5, ---, nengard, NEW , Bug for tracking updates to the history file
02:48 jenkins_koha left #koha
02:49 jenkins_koha joined #koha
02:49 jenkins_koha Starting build 22 for job Koha_3.4.x (previous build: STILL UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #18 2 j 15 h ago)
02:49 jenkins_koha Starting build 340 for job Koha_master (previous build: ABORTED -- last SUCCESS #335 2 j 22 h ago)
02:58 talljoy_dinner left #koha
03:01 Judit
03:01 Judit :)
03:02 Brooke what, no cricket or rugby tix under gift ideas? Psha!
03:03 Brooke left #koha
03:36 Amit_Gupta joined #koha
03:36 Amit_Gupta heya chris ;)
03:36 Amit_Gupta good morning koha ;)
03:56 ibeardslee left #koha
03:57 NurAhammad joined #koha
04:04 phlunk3 left #koha
04:14 jenkins_koha Yippie, build fixed!
04:14 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.4.x build #22: FIXED in 1 h 24 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.4.x/22/
04:16 jenkins_koha Yippie, build fixed!
04:16 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #340: FIXED in 1 h 26 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/340/
04:16 jenkins_koha * magnus: Bug 6540 - Make ZEBRA_MARC_FORMAT and ZEBRA_LANGUAGE configurable for koha-create
04:16 jenkins_koha * magnus: Bug 6540 - Followup patch adding command line options
04:16 jenkins_koha * magnus: Bug 6540 - Add defaultsql command line option
04:16 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6540 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, magnus, ASSIGNED , Add more options to koha-create
04:16 jenkins_koha * magnus: Bug 6540 - Add config file as command line option for koha-create
04:16 jenkins_koha * robin: Bug 6540 - [SIGNED-OFF] fix some command-line args issues
04:16 jenkins_koha left #koha
04:17 jenkins_koha joined #koha
04:17 jenkins_koha Starting build 34 for job Koha_3.2.x (previous build: UNSTABLE -- last SUCCESS #32 1 mo. 8 j ago)
04:25 bg evening #koha
04:30 NurAhammad left #koha
04:56 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.2.x build #34: STILL UNSTABLE in 39 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.2.x/34/
05:18 miguel left #koha
05:19 jati left #koha
05:28 jati joined #koha
05:28 miguel joined #koha
05:35 Irma joined #koha
05:42 Irma left #koha
05:51 huginn` New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 4222] Nonpublic note not appearing in the staff client <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4222>
06:09 cait joined #koha
06:15 cait morning #koha
06:16 Space_Librarian_ morning cait
06:17 cait hi Space_Librarian_ :)
06:21 cait eythian++
06:21 eythian what'd I do?
06:21 cait comment :)
06:28 Amit_Gupta left #koha
06:39 francharb joined #koha
06:40 francharb hello
06:40 wahanui privet, francharb
06:47 cait left #koha
06:53 lds joined #koha
06:56 francharb left #koha
06:56 matts_away is now known as matts
06:57 francharb joined #koha
06:59 francharb left #koha
07:01 francharb joined #koha
07:02 lds hello
07:02 julian joined #koha
07:07 julian hello
07:07 wahanui privet, julian
07:27 clrh joined #koha
07:27 clrh hello
07:35 kf joined #koha
07:35 kf morning #koha
07:40 Judit left #koha
07:40 matts is now known as matts_away
07:41 paul_p joined #koha
07:41 kf good morning paul_p
07:44 kf rangi: around?
07:44 rangi yup
07:44 kf ah
07:46 kf the patch from mason for the "powered by koha" system preference. I think he is right about not necessarily needing an updatedatabase. but not sure if this will cause confusion. sign off without or better add an update?
07:47 rangi he is right, the way the code works, if it is in the .pref file, it will get created when changed, but
07:48 rangi the update is good because it tells people a new syspref has been added
07:48 kf yes, I think so too
07:48 kf can I quote you on the bug? :)
07:49 rangi yup
07:51 * eythian finds invalid MARC that looks like it's come from an official source
07:51 eythian fancy that
07:52 paul_p hi kf, rangi & eythian & al
07:52 eythian hello
07:52 wahanui bonjour, eythian
07:52 rangi hi paul_p
07:52 kf paul_p: we started picking on your feature ;)
07:53 paul_p kf : I agree with rangi = the problem with "no updatedatabase for syspref" is also that it's not created until you explicitly save something. It will work, but may cause trouble sometimes (SQL request to see what's the value of the syspref for example)
07:54 kf paul_p: yeah, I have thought aobut this
07:54 kf butwanted to make sure before I write a comment on the bug
08:33 julian left #koha
08:34 julian joined #koha
08:38 magnus_away is now known as magnuse
08:51 magnuse is now known as magnus_away
08:58 chris_n` joined #koha
08:58 chris_n is now known as Guest3933
08:58 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
09:05 Guest3933 left #koha
09:16 miguel left #koha
09:26 miguel joined #koha
09:35 matts_away is now known as matts
09:35 julian left #koha
09:36 julian joined #koha
09:41 lds left #koha
09:43 kf is there any reason updates on items are not working correctly with zebra?
09:43 kf I see that in 2 installations now
09:44 kf one time a collection was changed and is still searchable under the old collection
09:44 kf and today items were attached to another title and the items are still shown on the old title in result list
09:44 kf this is very confusing!
09:44 kf zebraqueue shoes the title has been indexed by the cronjob
09:46 kf any ideas? help?
09:54 matts is now known as matts_away
09:55 lds joined #koha
10:19 matts_away is now known as matts
10:33 matts is now known as matts_away
10:52 druthb joined #koha
10:53 danmc morning ruth.  how are things?
10:54 druthb chugging along.  Getting better all the time, but it's slow going.
10:55 danmc I didn't know you needed getting better, but here is hoping for progress in the right direction!
10:57 druthb i had a fairly major surgery nine days ago.  So far, the outcomes have been over-the-top great, but the healing process is long.  A nine-hour surgery messes you up for a loooooong time.
10:58 danmc oh wow.
10:58 paul_p left #koha
10:58 danmc I'm glad everything went well.
10:59 druthb I ended up losing a lot of blood, too--needed four units to get back up to "okay" to get out of the hospital proper, and to the doctor's recovery facillity.
11:01 danmc well, I hope the long term prospects are good.  I won't bother with asking if you've done any turning lately as I'm sure the answer is no.
11:01 druthb nope...sure haven'.  :)
11:02 kf paul_p: around?
11:20 jwagner joined #koha
11:32 talljoy joined #koha
11:42 JesseM joined #koha
11:42 paul_p joined #koha
11:45 matts_away is now known as matts
11:55 matts is now known as matts_away
11:56 oleonard joined #koha
11:58 matts_away is now known as matts
12:02 NateC joined #koha
12:06 kf nengard++
12:14 lds left #koha
12:14 lds joined #koha
12:24 paul_p nengard++ too (for acqui-home total hidden)
12:29 jati left #koha
12:29 miguel left #koha
12:38 jati joined #koha
12:38 miguel joined #koha
12:39 kf I hope this solutioni s ok for you, paul_p
12:40 kf paul_p: do you have a second? I witness some weird things with search and attach items in our instllations
12:40 paul_p kf, yes, it's a perfect solution !
12:40 paul_p well, throw your question, but I've no idea (seen your mail on ML)
12:41 paul_p usually when something goes wrong with zebra indexing we :
12:41 paul_p * suspend crontab
12:41 kf I haven't written to the mailing list?
12:41 paul_p (sorry, not on the ML, just here ;-) )
12:41 kf ok
12:41 lds1 joined #koha
12:41 paul_p * look at zebaqueu table so see if the "index" command has been stored
12:41 lds left #koha
12:42 kf zebraqueue looks perfect
12:42 paul_p * run rebuild_zebra manually with -z and -v to see what happend
12:42 kf ok
12:45 kf so you think the collection problem should be cuased by a corrupted record?
12:45 lds1 left #koha
12:46 kf I also have a problem with attaching items to another record - the marcxml gets not updated at all
12:46 kf the item remains in the marcxml - are you aware if you have a fix for that? or if there has been a problem?
12:47 kf I am sure it is solved in 3.4.x by removing the items from the xml, but in 3.2.x it looks like a bigger problem
12:49 lds joined #koha
12:49 jenkins_koha Starting build 23 for job Koha_3.4.x (previous build: FIXED)
12:51 kf paul_p: Runing rebuild_zebra - and after that
12:51 kf ?
12:51 paul_p kf : once you've suspended the cronjob for rebuild_zebra -z
12:51 paul_p with -v you could have some usefull informations
12:51 clrh_ joined #koha
12:52 kf ok
12:52 kf hi claire
12:52 kf paul_p: my other problem is not a zebra problem
12:53 kf paul_p: zebra can only index what is in the marcxml. are you aware if there has been a patch for that perhaps?
12:53 paul_p oups, OK. I forgot to read your last sentence ;-)
12:53 paul_p s/forgot/missed/
12:53 clrh left #koha
12:53 kf 2 different problems :)
12:53 paul_p i'm not aware of a problem with attaching item to another record.
12:54 kf it's really weird not sure how to solve it
12:54 paul_p can you reproduce it on any install ?
12:54 kf perhaps will have to rebuild the marcxml from the items with the sycn job and hide the optionf or them until we update
12:54 kf actually that is a really good question
12:55 kf ok, zebrasrv is not running on my test installation - have to wait for my coworker
12:57 kf I was there on the phone while the librarian did attach the items to another record
12:57 tcohen joined #koha
12:57 kf so I think what she did was alright
12:57 kf but it might be the record
13:09 sekjal joined #koha
13:13 kf morning sekjal :)
13:14 sekjal morning, kf!
13:19 lds left #koha
13:24 libsysguy joined #koha
13:25 kf hi libsysguy
13:25 libsysguy hey kf
13:27 lds joined #koha
13:29 druthb hi libsysguy!
13:29 libsysguy hi druthb :D
13:31 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.4.x build #23: SUCCESS in 41 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.4.x/23/
13:31 jenkins_koha chris.nighswonger: Updating Version Number to
13:31 libsysguy what would be the long term implications of merging an unapproved branch in with our production branch
13:31 libsysguy (aka master)
13:32 kf hm
13:32 kf depends probably if the patch makes it in later or not
13:33 libsysguy the likelihood is high
13:33 libsysguy but probably not until 3.6
13:33 kf and I think short loans are pretty complicated change - if there are a lot of changes to the feature before it gets in you might get trouble
13:33 libsysguy its bugg 5549
13:33 kf like when the database structure is changed
13:33 libsysguy yeah it is
13:33 kf bug 5549
13:33 libsysguy crap...
13:33 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5549 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, ASSIGNED , Hourly Loans
13:34 kf we are testing some circ enhancmenets from biblibre n
13:34 sekjal libsysguy:  never merge stuff into master
13:34 kf this will conflict a lot with the short loans I fear
13:34 sekjal always use a separate branch
13:34 kf lots of similar devs around at the moment for circ
13:34 libsysguy ok ill leave it in its own branch
13:35 sekjal master should always be "pure" Koha, straight from
13:35 kf sekjal: my thougth was - if you use it and have data for it in the database, you can't pull it out before updating
13:35 kf so even on a branch it might be difficult to update
13:36 kf because you have to be careful to not loose or alter your data for existing short loans in the system
13:36 sekjal yeah, I don't think there is any good way to run on a branch with a ton of database structure changes, then switch back, unless you write 'undo' statements for all the updatedatabase steps
13:36 sekjal which will result in data loss, likely
13:38 libsysguy because of dependencies :-\
13:40 magnus_away is now known as magnuse
13:43 libsysguy maybe i was looking at this the wrong there anyway to get the changes that happen in master and still track the bug5549
13:43 libsysguy branch
13:44 sekjal libsysguy:  you can be on a local branch that's based on bug5549, then fetch the changes on master, and either them into your branch, or rebase your branch onto master
13:45 sekjal merge is probably better, since you're dealing with remotes
13:45 sekjal and there would of course be the problem of merge conflicts, which you'd have to solve manually
13:45 druthb left #koha
13:45 oleonard What's the difference between a merge and a rebase?
13:45 libsysguy good question
13:46 sekjal rebases alter the commit history; merges do not
13:46 sekjal so, if you're working on a public branch, don't rebase it
13:46 sekjal it'll screw up all the people who pulled from it
13:46 sekjal a graphic would be really handy here....
13:46 sekjal hmmm
13:47 sekjal merge:[…]-git-rebase-6.png
13:48 sekjal rebase:[…]-git-rebase-5.png
13:48 sekjal the rebase snips off all the additional commits on a branch, and reapplies them after the HEAD of the target branch
13:48 sekjal a merge creates a new commit that brings the branches together
13:49 kf sekjal++
13:49 libsysguy *slow clap* sekjal++
13:50 sekjal git++
13:50 libsysguy yeah no working with Coral and they only use svn :'(
13:52 wizzyrea good morning
13:53 wizzyrea oleonard, about?
13:53 sekjal morning, wizzyrea!
13:53 wizzyrea heya sekjal :)
13:53 * oleonard stands very still
13:53 kf hi liz
13:53 wizzyrea has anybody seen owen? he's gone missing.
13:53 wizzyrea (because you know I can't see anything if it's not moving)
13:53 oleonard Now if I was my 4 year old I would start giggle and jump out and say Boo
13:53 wizzyrea why yes, I do have a 3 year old, why do you ask?
13:54 sekjal wizzyrea Rex?
13:54 wizzyrea that has a certain ring to it
13:54 wizzyrea wizzyrex
13:55 oleonard What's up wizzyrea?
13:56 wizzyrea well I was looking at, the patron listing that comes up when you do a search like 'a' from "check out"
13:56 wizzyrea
13:56 wizzyrea CKLS was wanting to add the branchcode to that
13:57 wizzyrea which is easy enough
13:57 wizzyrea but I wonder if that is a universally wanted thing?
13:57 wizzyrea I think it would be pretty helpful
13:58 wizzyrea also the formatting of that is uuuugly
13:58 wizzyrea imo
13:58 oleonard I think that's not the screenshot you meant?
13:58 wizzyrea dr
13:58 wizzyrea no
13:58 oleonard But I know what you mean.
13:58 wizzyrea
13:58 wizzyrea there
13:59 kf wizzyrea: is that the patron category or the branchcode?
13:59 wizzyrea this is how it looks now
13:59 kf ah
13:59 oleonard I object neither to adding branch code nor to prettying it up
13:59 oleonard Not sure how you'd pretty it up though
14:00 wizzyrea bitchin. well, getting rid of the ellipsis is one way
14:00 wizzyrea i have something started sec for screenshot
14:00 Ali joined #koha
14:01 wizzyrea
14:01 jcamins_away misleading_messages_about_retirement_accounts--
14:01 wizzyrea gr
14:01 jcamins_away is now known as jcamins
14:01 jcamins Good morning, #koha
14:01 wizzyrea mornin
14:01 oleonard -- instead of ... ?
14:01 wizzyrea yea
14:01 wizzyrea and a priod after the name
14:02 wizzyrea well appropriate punctuation all round
14:02 kf hm
14:02 kf I think I would kill the period
14:02 oleonard I think having some space after the name helps readability
14:03 kf I agree
14:03 Ali123 joined #koha
14:03 wizzyrea of course this is a great example because it's got entries with partial data
14:03 Ali left #koha
14:03 wizzyrea bad data entry, the whole 9 yards
14:04 wizzyrea I also added the city
14:04 wizzyrea to address
14:04 wizzyrea in this data city, state are in the city field
14:04 Brooke joined #koha
14:04 Brooke kia ora
14:04 wizzyrea hi brooke :)
14:06 oleonard CGIselectborrower--
14:07 wizzyrea actually, I was wondering about that, shouldn't that search bring back the same search that searching for patrons does?
14:07 wizzyrea I guess that's dev that nekls is working on
14:07 sekjal crazy idea:  Zebra index for borrowers
14:08 oleonard I don't know about that... I would say it should use the same search mechanism, but I think it's appropriate to have an abbreviated display here
14:08 oleonard (to wizzyrea's question)
14:08 jcamins sekjal: that's crazy all right.
14:08 jcamins sekjal: not sure I'd get behind that proposal.
14:09 sekjal it would come after allowing arbitrary metadata formats for patron info
14:09 oleonard Karma to whoever replaces CGIselectborrower in with real template logic.
14:09 kf make an enh bug :)
14:10 oleonard kf, it's one of the oldest ones: Bug 766
14:10 huginn` Bug[…]ow_bug.cgi?id=766 normal, P2, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Use of CGI::scrolling_list prevents customization in template
14:10 kf oh
14:10 kf I thought we got rid of that
14:10 kf hm it's signed off
14:11 kf CGIselectborrower is the same?
14:11 Ali123 left #koha
14:12 oleonard CGIselectborrower is just the variable name as used in uses CGI::scrolling_list to create it
14:12 kf ah
14:12 kf so we could kill it once the patch from colin is in?
14:12 oleonard I don't think Colin is working on a patch for everything
14:13 kf ah, no only acq
14:13 kf I see that now
14:13 lds left #koha
14:32 jwagner Heh.  Here's a feature to build into Koha:  http://bradmatthies.wordpress.[…]dingers-bookdrop/
14:33 wizzyrea hehehe
14:33 wizzyrea that is silly
14:34 wizzyrea hey bot owners
14:34 jwagner I have silly friends who post silly links on Facebook.....
14:35 wizzyrea would it be cool or crappy to post bugs that status change to 'seeking cosponsors' in bugzilla?
14:35 wizzyrea in IRC
14:35 wizzyrea like the signoffs
14:36 Brooke wizzyrea++
14:36 libsysguy i don't think it would be a bad thing wizzyrea
14:36 libsysguy that way at least we would know when something needed sponsored
14:36 clrh_ left #koha
14:37 wizzyrea nengard about?
14:40 sekjal nengard's training librarians in VT today
14:41 * Brooke drools at the thought of syrup, cheese, and ice cream.
14:41 Brooke at least I brought back proper syrup from the North.
14:41 wizzyrea hey sekjal
14:41 sekjal wizzyrea?
14:41 wizzyrea what address at bywater would be best to contact for people wanting to cosponsor something?
14:42 lds joined #koha
14:43 Brooke 0/
14:43 libsysguy after a patch gets signed off that i made...what do I do with it?
14:43 wizzyrea you wait for sekjal :)
14:44 libsysguy grr sekjal :p
14:44 Brooke hush, he's doing Important Stuff :P
14:44 wizzyrea no grr ing at sekjal
14:44 libsysguy its almost like sekjal has a fulltime job or something
14:44 Brooke Inorite!?
14:44 lds left #koha
14:44 Brooke the nerve of those people.
14:44 lds joined #koha
14:45 sekjal if you bring up the bug number in chat and ask me to look at it, I'll usually oblige
14:45 wizzyrea because sekjal is awesome like that
14:45 sekjal I'm perfectly okay with the community driving my QA priorities
14:45 Brooke sekjal++
14:46 jcamins Uh-oh... sekjal has revealed the secret sekjal-summoning charm! Now he'll never get any rest!
14:46 sekjal (and apologies to all for the backlog... working on it)
14:46 kf hehe
14:46 libsysguy lol i think that just means there is progress
14:46 kf ok, time to leave - bye all :)
14:46 libsysguy later kf
14:46 Brooke bye doll
14:47 kf left #koha
14:47 jcamins It's not quite as fun as the wizzyrea-summoning charm, though. Something about saying wizzyrea three times fast is very entertaining.
14:47 libsysguy sekjal if you could take a look at bug 5079 before august 15th I'd owe you more than I already do
14:47 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5079 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, tdavis, ASSIGNED , Make display of shelving location and call number in XSLT results controlled by sysprefs
14:48 sekjal libsysguy:  ah, yes, I've got a bit of feedback for that I don't think I've posted yet
14:48 * wizzyrea giggles
14:48 libsysguy uh oh
14:48 * Brooke grins.
14:49 sekjal libsysguy:  we've got one of other partners testing it on their live OPAC
14:49 sekjal so, feedback is from them
14:49 clrh joined #koha
14:49 sekjal I've written a follow up patch to implement some of it
14:50 sekjal need to congeal the rest into something coherent
14:50 Brooke if you figure out how to congeal coherency, I desperately need the receipt.
14:51 libsysguy haha ok thanks sekjal
14:52 magnuse is now known as magnus_away
14:53 miguel left #koha
14:54 jati left #koha
15:03 girlajo joined #koha
15:03 Brooke 0/
15:03 jati joined #koha
15:03 miguel joined #koha
15:10 wizzyrea question
15:10 Brooke answer! I hope they match :D
15:11 oleonard clarifying question
15:11 oleonard aside
15:11 oleonard tangent
15:11 wizzyrea http://staff.nexpresslibrary.o[…]p=export&bib=4224
15:11 wizzyrea can you get a marc file if you click on that
15:11 oleonard Sneaky.
15:11 jcamins Yes.
15:12 wizzyrea is there any kind of security issue there?
15:12 girlajo left #koha
15:12 wizzyrea and you guys crack me up
15:12 wizzyrea brooke++ oleonard++
15:13 wizzyrea i mean, you don't have to log in to get that, but I'm not sure it matters.
15:16 jcamins wizzyrea: I think it's a problem.
15:16 jcamins You can do the same on the OPAC side, if you want the link to work for the public.
15:17 wizzyrea right
15:17 wizzyrea i'm not sure there's any explicit *harm* in it
15:18 wizzyrea but, it makes me feel weird that it's a staff URL with no login
15:18 jcamins wizzyrea: it's a vector for a DOS on the staff client.
15:19 wizzyrea well you could say that about the marc download feature at all
15:19 wizzyrea and since most people run the opac and the staff client on the same server
15:20 jcamins wizzyrea: on a hypothetical set-up, where people are concerned about this, the staff client could be separated from the OPAC.
15:20 wizzyrea right
15:21 jcamins With that unsecured link, there's no way to prevent a DOS (though, of course, one could DOS the system just be requesting a billion copies of the login page).
15:23 wizzyrea so, bug worthy?
15:23 jcamins IMO, yes.
15:25 wizzyrea well it's my opinion that anything with a staff. url should be protected by a login.
15:25 wizzyrea even if it's trivial
15:25 jcamins I agree.
15:30 wizzyrea what do you think about a fix to that where it redirects you to the download capability of the OPAC
15:30 wizzyrea and nix the staff download period.
15:31 Brooke cross references make for cross readers.
15:31 oleonard Man I've known some cross reference librarians.
15:31 jcamins wizzyrea: no, I don't think so.
15:32 jcamins wizzyrea: there could be records that don't show up in the OPAC.
15:32 wizzyrea oh that's true
15:32 jcamins wizzyrea: and if you don't have opacbaseurl set properly, export would be broken.
15:32 wizzyrea all good points
15:33 wizzyrea aside: i have a killer commandline script that pulls out records based on a list of bibnumbers. :P
15:34 jcamins wizzyrea: you should contribute that.
15:34 Brooke it surely has been asked for in past.
15:36 wizzyrea no, I don't think you want it.
15:36 wizzyrea as it exploits this problem. :P
15:36 lds left #koha
15:37 jcamins wizzyrea: oh, no, definitely not then.
15:46 rhcl_away is now known as rhcl
15:51 wizzyrea bug 6641
15:51 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6641 major, P5, ---, paul.poulain, NEW , Specially crafted URL can allow unauthorized download of MARC files from staff client
15:54 oleonard I wonder if there are similar scripts... where there is no authentication because a template is not used.
15:59 wizzyrea well
15:59 wizzyrea label batches
15:59 wizzyrea maybe?
15:59 wizzyrea or patron export
15:59 wizzyrea eek
16:00 Brooke ttfn
16:00 Brooke left #koha
16:00 wizzyrea i guess there isn't a patron export
16:00 wizzyrea only import
16:01 wizzyrea export frameworks?
16:01 matts is now known as matts_away
16:01 oleonard Just wondering if someone has already tried to solve this problem in another context
16:01 wizzyrea framework export requires auth
16:02 wizzyrea and I like how that works, too.
16:02 wizzyrea (I think, actually, that would be a great way to make the marc download work)
16:03 wizzyrea oh yea label batches can be downloaded the same way, without auth
16:04 wizzyrea doh
16:04 wizzyrea which makes me wonder about patron cards
16:04 wizzyrea ^^ could be bad
16:04 julian left #koha
16:04 wizzyrea http://koha-staff.lan.nekls.or[…]=17&start_label=1 as an example
16:05 wizzyrea (that link may not work, firewall)
16:05 wizzyrea in fact, I know it won't work, DNS
16:06 wizzyrea again, what is exposed not such a big deal
16:13 libsysguy off the top of anyones head...what files would i edit to change the print output for print slips
16:13 wizzyrea I think it's in members
16:17 wizzyrea moremember-print
16:18 wizzyrea moremember-receipt
16:18 wizzyrea moremember-brief
16:18 wizzyrea printfeercpt
16:18 libsysguy dang it i was looking at printinvoice
16:18 libsysguy good thing i didn't mess with it lol
16:18 wizzyrea :)
16:20 talljoy is now known as talljoy_lunch
16:31 paul_p left #koha
16:47 talljoy_lunch is now known as talljoy
16:58 tcohen left #koha
17:12 francharb left #koha
17:39 miguel left #koha
17:40 jati left #koha
17:41 jcamins Is anyone else using relator terms?
17:41 jcamins In Koha.
17:41 jcamins Yet.
17:44 jcamins Here's a related question: can anyone think of any reason not to move the list of valid search prefixes currently hardcoded into C4::Search into the database?
17:49 jati joined #koha
17:49 miguel joined #koha
18:02 cait joined #koha
18:02 jcamins cait: welcome back.
18:02 cait thx :)
18:03 cait I escaped a big bad rain cloud
18:03 jcamins Now that you're here, I have a question for you:
18:03 jcamins Do your libraries use relator terms?
18:05 lds joined #koha
18:05 lds left #koha
18:07 adnc joined #koha
18:08 cait not yes not no
18:09 cait I think union catalog supports at least some of them
18:09 cait perhaps not all of them, would have to look how cataloging in  union catalog works
18:10 jwagner left #koha
18:10 jcamins I was just thinking how nice it would be to be able to search for printer=plantin (for example).
18:11 jcamins And also about how it might be nice if the list of possible search indexes in dropdowns were configurable in the staff client.
18:15 cait yes
18:15 cait i think biblibre did something like htat
18:15 cait with solr..
18:16 jcamins No, they made the entire indexing configuration available.
18:16 cait i think at the moment you would have to combine an index on the relator code and the main field, right?
18:16 jcamins That would be even better, but that's not really feasible.
18:16 cait yes, that too
18:17 oleonard wizzyrea:[…]e-1/#comment-3891
18:17 jcamins Yeah, that's how it would work, but that would also find printer=someone publisher=platin
18:18 cait hm
18:18 cait why?
18:18 cait relatorcode=printer name=platin
18:18 jcamins Yes, but we wouldn't be sure that Plantin was the publisher.
18:18 wizzyrea neat!
18:18 cait hm
18:19 jcamins Just that there was a field with relatorcode=printer and a field (possibly a different one) with name=plantin.
18:19 cait in the same record
18:19 cait yes... hm.
18:19 jcamins wizzyrea: what's great about that comment?
18:19 cait she can earn xp removing it :P
18:19 wizzyrea not sure there's anything that's great about it
18:20 jcamins s/great/neat/
18:21 cait hm have I helped someone on irc today?
18:21 cait I don't remmeber
18:21 cait oh no xp for me
18:21 cait jcamins: so how could it work?
18:21 cait without dom indexing?
18:22 jcamins cait: it couldn't work without dom indexing.
18:22 wizzyrea oooo only 5 behind rangi!
18:23 wizzyrea of course he does like 3 RM things and he's way ahead again :P
18:24 oleonard Still doesn't make me want to be RM, that's for sure
18:27 * wizzyrea is convinced that it takes a special and awesome kind of crazy to do RM
18:27 * jcamins agrees.
18:27 wizzyrea where special and awesome are meant in the best possible way
18:28 Irma joined #koha
18:29 * cait mumbles
18:29 cait jcamins: so we need dom
18:29 cait right?
18:30 jcamins cait: yes.
18:30 cait ok
18:31 cait how far are we with the development for the time machine?
18:31 cait @wunder Konstanz
18:31 huginn` cait: The current temperature in Taegerwilen, Taegerwilen, Germany is 17.1�C (8:30 PM CEST on July 28, 2011). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 80%. Dew Point: 14.0�C. Pressure: 30.06 in 1017.8 hPa (Steady).
18:31 cait mostly cloudy?
18:31 jcamins cait: it can move you forward in time one nanosecond every nanosecond.
18:31 cait hehe
18:31 cait ok
18:32 cait that needs some work and unit tests
18:37 wizzyrea cait:[…]esent?sc=fb&cc=fp
18:37 wizzyrea ^ kind of blew my mind, in a happy way.
18:38 * cait bookmarks
18:52 jcamins wizzyrea: also, depending on how much you've had to drink, you may be seeing even further into the past. :)
18:52 wizzyrea precisely!
18:52 wizzyrea well and your 'now' becomes even more confused
18:52 wizzyrea as it takes longer for your brain to process stuff.
18:53 oleonard It sounds like a Twilight Zone episode: they built a machine to let you see into the past, but all it will show you is your most embarrassing moments.
18:53 wizzyrea lol
18:53 wizzyrea that sounds like an awesome twilight zone
18:55 talljoy rda question
18:55 * talljoy dodges tomatoes
18:56 talljoy what happens to an rda record being imported into Koha
18:56 talljoy can it be done?
18:56 cait it explodes
18:56 * oleonard suspects a rift in the space-time continuum.
18:56 cait not really
18:56 cait :)
18:56 jcamins talljoy: nothing. All the RDA fields are stripped out.
18:56 cait oleonard: hehe
18:56 talljoy so it turns it into a marc record?
18:56 talljoy and imports as usual?
18:57 jcamins talljoy: well, RDA records at present *are* MARC records.
18:57 talljoy yes i know
18:57 jcamins In that case, yes. :)
18:57 jcamins Minus all the RDA fields.
18:57 jcamins Actually, no, that's not true.
18:57 jcamins The RDA fields are imported.
18:57 jcamins However, if the record is then edited, they're all stripped out.
18:58 cait yep, something like that
19:02 talljoy ok  thx
19:04 wizzyrea left #koha
19:04 wizzyrea joined #koha
19:11 sekjal so we just need to add the RDA fields to a framework
19:12 cait and perhaps add some xslt and indexing...
19:12 cait I really have not looked into rda yet
19:12 jcamins sekjal: or, even better, change the way frameworks work so that you don't have to add the fields to each one.
19:12 jcamins And _then_ add them.
19:14 sekjal we do need to divorce the semantics of the frameworks from the presentation
19:14 jcamins Yes!
19:19 cait ok?
19:20 jcamins cait: now we wait while sekjal makes it a reality. :)
19:21 cait i am really not sure how this is going to work - so wait until I see code ;)
19:22 adnc huhu koha
19:26 cait hallo adnc :)
19:26 adnc hi
19:29 rhcl cait: I was reading something quite interesting today. Do you have any Schrazellochs under your house?
19:29 rhcl[…]story?id=14136379
19:33 cait rhcl: I am sorry to disappoint you - but hearing of it for the first time
19:33 cait "In the local vernacular, they have fanciful names such as "Schrazelloch"  ("goblin hole") or "Alraunenhöhle" ("mandrake cave"). They were  supposedly built by elves, and legend has it that gnomes lived inside."
19:34 rhcl Europe seems to have lots of cool stuff that is still being (re)discovered
19:34 wizzyrea everywhere :P
19:34 jcamins rhcl: the advantage of having history. :P
19:34 rhcl yep, I suppose
19:35 libsysguy seen druthb
19:35 wahanui druthb was last seen on #koha 6 hours, 6 minutes and 14 seconds ago, saying: hi libsysguy! [Thu Jul 28 13:28:53 2011]
19:35 cait you have to come and visit ;)
19:35 rhcl I should, for sure.
19:36 oleonard As soon as you host KohaCon cait ;)
19:36 cait could take a while... but working on it ;)
19:36 libsysguy cait where are you?
19:37 cait Konstanz, Germany
19:37 jcamins libsysguy: if you hang around #koha long enough, you'll know where everyone is based on their queries for the weather. ;)
19:37 libsysguy heh thats true i never thought about that
19:38 cait[…]1.376953&t=h&z=11
19:38 oleonard @wunder 82002
19:38 huginn` oleonard: The current temperature in Cheyenne, Wyoming is 26.3�C (1:38 PM MDT on July 28, 2011). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 28%. Dew Point: 6.0�C. Pressure: 30.18 in 1021.9 hPa (Rising).
19:38 libsysguy so cait do you speak english or do you use a translator?
19:39 * libsysguy tries to word that to not sound like a jerk
19:39 cait um
19:39 libsysguy like a software translator
19:39 cait yes...
19:39 * libsysguy feels the hole getting deeper
19:39 * cait suddenly worries about how bad her english might be
19:39 rhcl actually I get tired of seeing that bg always has temps of 70 degrees F and balmy weather. Wish he'd just go outside and check the WX instead of doing it right before my eyes.  :)
19:39 libsysguy oh no no
19:40 bg @wunder 93109
19:40 huginn` bg: The current temperature in K6LCM - Westside / Mesa, Santa Barbara, California is 21.7�C (12:39 PM PDT on July 28, 2011). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 75%. Dew Point: 17.0�C. Pressure: 29.90 in 1012.4 hPa (Steady).
19:40 bg :D
19:40 * libsysguy give bg jealous eyes
19:40 cait trying to change the topic? ;)
19:41 libsysguy exactly
19:41 cait lol
19:41 * libsysguy blushes
19:41 cait don't worry about it
19:42 cait i sometimes look up words, but mostly I manage to write without much thinking about it
19:42 libsysguy my girlfriend is from Sweden and all her relatives make fun of me because I ONLY speak english
19:42 cait Brooke makes me look up a lot of things, but i was told that is kind of normal
19:43 rhcl And of course, whenever I see bg's temps in �C, I always have to plug it into WolframAlfa. which, sure enough, is  71.06�F
19:43 libsysguy of course bg has the best weather
19:43 * libsysguy votes the next KohaCon meetup should be at bg's house
19:44 cait I think it's hard not to be confronted with english and french in school here
19:44 rhcl but that's also 294.85�Kelvin which doesn't sound as goood
19:44 * wizzyrea does not have the best weather
19:44 wizzyrea @wunder lawrence ks
19:44 huginn` wizzyrea: The current temperature in Channel 6 Downtown, Lawrence, Kansas is 37.6�C (2:44 PM CDT on July 28, 2011). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 39%. Dew Point: 21.0�C. Pressure: 29.79 in 1008.7 hPa (Rising). Excessive heat warning in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening...
19:44 cait we have rain and I like it :)
19:44 libsysguy @wunder 75707
19:44 huginn` libsysguy: The current temperature in The Ridge at the Woods, Tyler, Texas is 36.7�C (2:40 PM CDT on July 28, 2011). Conditions: Partly Cloudy. Humidity: 34%. Dew Point: 18.0�C. Pressure: 29.87 in 1011.4 hPa (Falling).
19:45 libsysguy yeah...its hot here
19:46 jcamins @wunder 11375
19:46 huginn` jcamins: The current temperature in Middle Village, Queens, New York is 28.3�C (3:45 PM EDT on July 28, 2011). Conditions: Mostly Cloudy. Humidity: 55%. Dew Point: 18.0�C. Pressure: 29.99 in 1015.5 hPa (Falling).
19:46 jcamins That's not too bad. :)
19:46 JesseM @wunder 06614
19:46 huginn` JesseM: The current temperature in Brewer Stratford Marina, Stratford, Connecticut is 25.5�C (3:45 PM EDT on July 28, 2011). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 58%. Dew Point: 17.0�C. Pressure: 30.01 in 1016.1 hPa (Steady).
19:46 libsysguy so does bywater have a central office?
19:46 oleonard Sure libsysguy, it's in the belly of an extinct volcano.
19:46 oleonard ...somewhere in the south seas.
19:46 wizzyrea mua hahahahahaha
19:46 cait oh
19:46 cait i thought it was somewhere in atlantis
19:47 libsysguy like from the incredibles?!?!
19:50 bg yeah once it gets to be north america's turn to host again - I'll offer up hosting KohaCon here
19:50 libsysguy bg's bed and breakfast :p
19:52 libsysguy i know this probably isn't the place but is anybody using shiboleth and ezproxy together
19:52 libsysguy i was just wondering how hard the setup would be
19:52 miguel left #koha
19:53 jati left #koha
19:53 rangi morning
19:53 wizzyrea mornin there
19:53 libsysguy ^^
19:53 aogle joined #koha
19:53 cait morning rangi
19:54 bg rangi?
19:54 bg :)
19:55 wizzyrea that makes me laugh every time
19:55 rhcl I think I'm using TOR w/ ezproxy at home.
19:56 cait what did I miss?
19:56 libsysguy was the setup?
19:57 libsysguy mind blowingly simple im hoping
19:57 Guillaume joined #koha
19:57 cait natec?
19:57 wahanui I LIKE SPACE!
19:57 * wizzyrea giggles
19:57 NateC :D
19:57 bg :)
19:57 cait :)
19:57 Guillaume left #koha
19:57 Guillaume joined #koha
19:57 rangi cait: when I was at brendans house we went to the farmers market
19:58 rangi and bought lots of almonds
19:58 rangi which I had to eat on the plane, cos can't bringthem into nz
19:58 rangi so I was offering ppl nuts on the plane
19:59 cait so far it makes sense
20:01 rangi if its sensible for a crazy nzer to be waving almonds in ur face at 3am, then yes
20:01 rhcl exproxy - mostly seamless apparently, I don't remember much about it. I think I must have just done it through Yast or maybe zypper, and then TOR must have done whatever config was necessary.
20:01 jati joined #koha
20:02 cait hehe
20:02 miguel joined #koha
20:03 rhcl exproxy is supposed to be better (in some way?) than proxify
20:03 rangi ahh last day of school holidays
20:03 wizzyrea @quote add rangi: when I was at brendans house we went to the farmers market and bought lots of almonds which I had to eat on the plane, cos can't bringthem into nz, so I was offering ppl nuts on the plane. cait: makes sense rangi: if its sensible for a crazy nzer to be waving almonds in ur face at 3am, then yes
20:03 huginn` wizzyrea: The operation succeeded.  Quote #146 added.
20:03 rangi drunk kids on the bus
20:03 wizzyrea in the morning?!
20:04 hilongo Hello #koha
20:04 rangi well they haven't slept yet
20:04 cait wizzyrea++
20:04 jcamins Sshh! Don't tell them. They think it's still July 28. ;)
20:04 rangi they are on the way home
20:04 rangi I can tell
20:05 wizzyrea lol oy
20:05 rangi and wearing blankets
20:05 rhcl sed s/proxify/privoxy
20:05 cait wow
20:06 jcamins You know, I was actually joking about them thinking it was July 28.
20:06 rangi heh
20:07 rangi ok my stop bbiab
20:09 * bg just walked outside to check the weather (per rhcl's suggestion) and realized that I was hungry and I had picked an avocado from the tree a few days ago - just ate it - freaking amazing
20:10 wizzyrea avocados are awesome because they don't ripen until they're picked
20:10 cait if you keep doing that you could end up with a few of us standing on your doorstep tomorrow ;)
20:10 wizzyrea that's how we have avocados all year round
20:16 rangi back
20:22 sekjal my wife is trying to grow an avocado tree in her office
20:23 huginn` New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6638] Columns misaligned on serials claims <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6638>
20:25 aogle left #koha
20:25 rangi hi hilongo :) sorry missed seeing you say hi
20:25 rangi hmm does this work for people
20:25 rangi
20:25 rangi or is it geographical restrictions
20:26 cait checking
20:26 cait works for me
20:26 rangi cool
20:26 rangi[…]g-in-my-soul-2004  <-- good song
20:27 * oleonard flees
20:27 oleonard left #koha
20:27 cait ts
20:30 moodaepo @wunder 56001
20:30 huginn` moodaepo: The current temperature in MSU Physics Dept, Mankato, Minnesota is 28.8�C (3:28 PM CDT on July 28, 2011). Conditions: Scattered Clouds. Humidity: 84%. Dew Point: 26.0�C. Pressure: 29.88 in 1011.7 hPa (Steady).
20:30 * sekjal just cheated, and signed-off / QA'ed oleonard's 6638 fix at once
20:30 rangi works for me
20:31 rhcl avacados huh? Well, I got tomatoes. 'bout the same, just different colors
20:32 * sekjal wants some guacamole now.
20:36 * cait gets hungry
20:36 cait jcamins: what's for dinner?
20:36 rhcl hotdogs...hamburgers...ketchup
20:37 cait hm no, that doesn't sound like a dinner from jared
20:37 jcamins cait: I don't know.
20:37 jcamins cait: something easy.
20:37 wizzyrea same here... but what?
20:37 jcamins It's just me.
20:38 jcamins Dal is out, I had that earlier this week.
20:38 rhcl ah, he's just throw a side of Vichyssoise in there
20:38 rhcl he'd
20:38 jcamins It has to be fast, too.
20:39 jcamins Fast and easy meal that has good leftovers?
20:39 jcamins And doesn't involve pasta and pesto?
20:39 jcamins And isn't dal?
20:39 cait oh
20:39 cait I was gonna say pasta
20:39 jcamins I could do a different variety of pasta, I suppose.
20:39 francharb joined #koha
20:39 cait coucous with vegetables?
20:40 * cait had planned to do pizza tonight
20:40 jcamins Hm. That might be a good idea.
20:40 jcamins Oh, except for not having any couscous.
20:41 cait rice?
20:42 jcamins Nice! In the Yale catalog: MDXXXII [1542]
20:42 jcamins Oops.
20:42 francharb left #koha
20:42 jcamins Yes, rice it is, I suppose.
20:44 jcamins wizzyrea: is that what you're having?
20:44 wizzyrea what, rice?
20:44 jcamins Yes.
20:44 wizzyrea we've been trying to avoid pasta and rice :/
20:45 jcamins Ah.
20:45 jcamins Hm.
20:45 jcamins That's problematic.
20:45 wizzyrea heh, yea
20:45 jcamins Did you have a dal earlier this week?
20:45 wizzyrea lots of quinoa tho
20:45 wizzyrea hmm no
20:45 jcamins In that case, have a dal.
20:45 wizzyrea good pt, I have lentils
20:45 jcamins 5 minutes of work, 25 minutes of waiting, delicious dal for dinner. :)
20:45 wizzyrea pm me your recipe?
20:45 jcamins Sure.
20:45 wizzyrea yay!
20:46 * jcamins has talked himself into making another dal.
20:46 wizzyrea lol
20:46 wizzyrea we'll put it on quinoa ;)
20:46 jcamins Huh. There's a novel idea.
20:46 * jcamins likes dal so much he treats it like a stew. :)
20:50 rangi so, did you notice i made you guys adventurers and henchlings, means you can add new adventures to the list
20:50 wizzyrea oh cool!
20:50 wizzyrea I became a knight at level 2, also
20:50 rangi ohh
20:50 * cait is jealous :(
20:50 cait ;)
20:51 cait not really :( - typo
20:51 cait what about attend an irc meeting?
20:52 rangi oh yes, add that
20:52 rangi and chair an irc meeting
20:52 cait xp?
20:54 cait 20?
20:54 rangi yep
20:55 huginn` New commit(s) kohagit: Fix for Bug 6638, Columns misaligned on serials claims <[…]00efc9ab0a3ed01f3>
20:55 wizzyrea oh I think I beat you
20:55 wizzyrea I made it
20:55 cait hm me too
20:55 wizzyrea look at what kind of monsters I put >.>
20:56 wizzyrea hmm
20:56 wizzyrea wanna keep yours or mine?
20:56 wizzyrea i'll edit mine to reflect yours
20:56 wizzyrea and we can delete one of them
20:56 cait ok
20:56 cait and you can add the chair meeting thing
20:56 wizzyrea k
20:59 cait bed time
20:59 cait night #koha
20:59 rangi night cait
20:59 cait left #koha
21:03 Guillaume left #koha
21:04 jenkins_koha Starting build 341 for job Koha_master (previous build: FIXED)
21:05 aogle joined #koha
21:06 JesseM left #koha
21:15 huginn` New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6642] Able to download label batches as an unauthorized user <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6642>
21:19 rangi 147 committers now
21:21 NateC left #koha
21:27 huginn` New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6643] Able to download patron card batches as an unauthorized user <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6643>
21:36 sekjal rangi:  wehoo!
21:36 wizzyrea so many!
21:39 huginn` New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6641] Specially crafted URL can allow unauthorized download of MARC files from staff client <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6641>
21:39 libsysguy left #koha
21:48 jenkins_koha Project Koha_master build #341: SUCCESS in 43 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]/Koha_master/341/
21:48 jenkins_koha oleonard: Fix for Bug 6638, Columns misaligned on serials claims
21:48 huginn` Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6638 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED , Columns misaligned on serials claims
21:52 jcamins Woohoo! I got through the Benoit le Court bound-with (beautiful binding, hideous cataloging).
21:52 jcamins Good night, #koha
21:52 jcamins is now known as jcamins_away
21:53 rangi cya jcamins_away
21:57 sekjal left #koha
22:14 talljoy left #koha
22:14 rangi LAME
22:14 rangi http://www.kapiticoastlibrarie[…]
22:17 miguel left #koha
22:27 miguel joined #koha
22:28 adnc left #koha
22:29 druthb joined #koha
22:29 druthb o/
22:29 rangi heya druthb :)
22:29 druthb hi, rangi!
22:29 Space_Librarian_ hey druthb! :)
22:29 druthb :D  Hi, Space_Librarian_!
22:30 * Space_Librarian_ gives druthb some cake
22:30 Space_Librarian_ is now known as Space_Librarian
22:30 * druthb nibbles carefully
22:32 druthb how's things?
22:38 rangi busy, but good
22:39 bg heya druthb
22:39 druthb hi, bg!
22:39 druthb bg?
22:39 wahanui i think bg is showing off
22:40 bg forget bg
22:40 wahanui bg: I forgot bg
22:40 druthb lol
22:40 bg cause I always brag about the great weather here
22:40 bg 70 everyday of the year
22:45 * druthb is being bad right now.  Eating a lovely stromboli.
22:49 Space_Librarian nom
22:50 Judit joined #koha
22:50 Judit morning
23:07 jcamins_away Hm. Is wizzyrea still around?
23:12 * jcamins_away sends wizzyrea a text to tell her to add lemon juice to her dal.
23:19 * druthb waves to jcamins_away
23:19 jcamins_away Hi, druthb!
23:19 jcamins_away How are you feeling?
23:19 druthb oodles better
23:19 jcamins_away Good!
23:20 druthb how you n Shari doin?
23:20 jcamins_away We're good. Shari's off ushering, so I'm solo for dinner tonight.
23:21 druthb oooo
23:21 jcamins_away So I have to come up with dinner.
23:21 Space_Librarian pizza
23:21 jcamins_away Only problem: I don't want any of the good ideas I had, just the naughty one.
23:21 druthb spicy indian?
23:21 jcamins_away Aaaarrrrgghhhh!!!
23:21 jcamins_away That was the idea!
23:21 jcamins_away That's it.
23:21 jcamins_away I'm having pizza.
23:22 jcamins_away Space_Librarian made me do it.
23:22 * druthb blames Space_Librarian.
23:22 jcamins_away I'll just make a small batch, though.
23:22 Space_Librarian Always a pleasure to be the devil on the shoulder.
23:22 Space_Librarian ;)
23:24 jcamins_away I'll tell myself it's okay because I probably wasn't going to accomplish anything before 8 anyway.
23:24 * jcamins_away goes to make pizza.
23:26 * jcamins_away comes back with a quick question- how much flour should he use?
23:28 Space_Librarian how much dough are you making?
23:28 jcamins_away That depends how much flour goes into it. ;)
23:28 jcamins_away Usually I use ~2kg.
23:28 jcamins_away I've decided to make a small batch.
23:29 jcamins_away So I'm trying to figure out, 350, 500, or a different amount?
23:30 Space_Librarian so 500 is 1/4
23:30 Space_Librarian use that
23:30 jcamins_away Thanks.
23:30 * jcamins_away goes away to really make pizza now.
23:41 * druthb is gonna head to bed early.  didn't get everything done, but that's okay.
23:41 druthb left #koha
23:51 rangi tcohen++
23:54 rhcl I need to wash my keyboard. I wonder if I use alcohol if it would dry quicker?
23:56 jcamins_away rhcl: yeah, and it'll dissolve, too!
23:57 bg yup I'm sold gonna make pizza too

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary