IRC log for #koha, 2011-06-28

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:25 druthb joined #koha
00:30 stpeters joined #koha
00:33 jenkins_koha Starting build 9 for job Koha_3.4.x (previous build: SUCCESS)
00:33 stpeters left #koha
00:59 chris_n2 left #koha
01:04 Oak joined #koha
01:05 Oak \o
01:05 Oak heya druthb :)
01:05 druthb hi, Oak.
01:08 Oak @wunder Islamabad
01:08 huginn Oak: The current temperature in Islamabad Airport, Pakistan is 24.0�C (11:00 PM PKT on June 27, 2011). Conditions: Thunderstorm. Humidity: 85%. Dew Point: 22.0�C.
01:09 Oak excellent
01:11 druthb 24, that early in the day, Oak? Gonna be a hot one later.
01:11 druthb @wunder 20852
01:11 huginn druthb: The current temperature in Potomac Woods, Rockville, Maryland is 23.2�C (9:11 PM EDT on June 27, 2011). Conditions: Clear. Humidity: 74%. Dew Point: 18.0�C. Pressure: 30.01 in 1016.1 hPa (Rising).
01:12 Oak ah, i see
01:13 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.4.x build #9: SUCCESS in 40 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]job/Koha_3.4.x/9/
01:13 jenkins_koha chris.nighswonger: Release Notes for
01:18 Oak left #koha
01:49 Soupermanito joined #koha
03:04 Brooke joined #koha
03:06 Brooke kia orrrrra!
03:22 samerrill_ joined #koha
03:23 Brooke 0/
03:35 druthb left #koha
04:01 nengard joined #koha
04:02 Brooke 0/
04:02 nengard left #koha
04:04 Brooke that is not a bad pic of chris at ala
04:04 Brooke
04:05 mtj heya Brooke
04:07 eythian wahanui: git
04:07 wahanui git is found at
04:07 eythian wahanui: literal git
04:07 wahanui eythian: git =is= <reply> freaking rules|found at
04:07 mtj love the ALA pics!
04:07 Space_Librarian agree
04:08 eythian wahanui: git is <reply>Git gets easier once \you get the basic idea that branches are homeomorphic endofunctors mapping submanifolds of a Hilbert space.|<reply> freaking rules|found at
04:08 wahanui ...but git is <reply> freaking rules|found at
04:08 eythian no wahanui, git is <reply>Git gets easier once \you get the basic idea that branches are homeomorphic endofunctors mapping submanifolds of a Hilbert space.|<reply> freaking rules|found at
04:08 wahanui okay, eythian.
04:08 eythian wahanui: literal git
04:08 wahanui eythian: git =is= <reply>Git gets easier once you get the basic idea that branches are homeomorphic endofunctors mapping submanifolds of a Hilbert space.|<reply> freaking rules|found at
04:09 * Brooke nicks eythian's keyboard since he's obviously been at it too long.
04:14 Oak joined #koha
04:14 * Oak waves
04:14 Brooke Oak! Salaam
04:14 Oak Peace be upon you too Brooke :) Walaikum Asalam Thank you!
04:17 mtj eythian: what kind of a bot is wahanui ?
04:17 eythian mtj: infobot
04:17 mtj is there a code repo for that bot, anyone?
04:17 mtj ?
04:19 mtj ahh, ok - thanx!
04:19 Brooke oooooh
04:19 Brooke wahanui has no chance now.
04:19 wahanui Brooke: excuse me?
04:19 * Brooke slaps a spanner in her palm a few times.
04:20 Brooke wahanui tinker?
04:20 wahanui i haven't a clue, brooke
04:20 Brooke tinker is
04:21 Brooke wahanui tinker is
04:21 wahanui i already had it that way, Brooke.
04:33 Soupermanito left #koha
04:41 Brooke Night you wild and crazy guys
04:42 Oak good night :)
04:42 Oak sleep well Brooke
04:42 Brooke left #koha
05:28 cait joined #koha
05:32 cait morning #koha
05:32 Oak guten morgen cait
05:33 cait hi Oak
05:33 Oak :)
05:34 Oak forgot to do the thing...
05:45 cait the cait?
05:45 wahanui the cait is kf or a programmer or really sweet or a source of great chocolate or the purveyor of an infinite supply of virtual cookies
05:45 Oak yes!
05:45 Oak will do if you go out and come back...
05:45 Oak :)
05:46 Oak fix the bot. it does not know you ran out of cookies.
05:46 Oak or buy more cookies :)
05:46 * Space_Librarian gives cait more cookies
05:47 cait thx Space_Librarian - takes a lot of cookies to feed Oak
05:47 Space_Librarian :)
05:47 cait perhaps you should send him some directly :)
05:47 cait but he will never stop asking for more....
05:47 Oak :D
05:48 Oak cait give me cookies danke bitte
05:48 * cait hands Oak one cookie
05:48 * cait is putting you on a cookie diet
05:49 Oak uh oh.
05:49 * Oak takes the one cookie. will eat slowly.
05:49 eythian
05:49 Space_Librarian "remember kids: cookies are a sometimes food"
05:50 Oak haha very funny mr. robin.
05:52 cait lol
05:52 cait good picture of Oak :)
05:53 Oak :]
05:54 atz__ joined #koha
05:55 Space_Librarian left #koha
06:01 atz_ left #koha
06:19 alex_a hello #koha !
06:19 Oak bonjour alex_a :)
06:19 alex_a hi Oak
06:24 cait bonjour alex_a
06:26 alex_a cait: bonjour
06:45 cait left #koha
06:52 clrh joined #koha
06:52 clrh hi
06:52 wahanui hi, clrh
06:53 julian joined #koha
06:55 julian hi #koha!
07:02 hdl joined #koha
07:04 matts_away is now known as matts
07:14 kf joined #koha
07:14 kf morning #koha
07:14 Oak kf
07:15 kf Oak
07:41 julian left #koha
07:49 Guillaume joined #koha
07:52 eythian hmm, spam seems to have gotten in to the nl-NL translation
07:53 julian joined #koha
07:54 eythian #: intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/help/a​dmin/
07:59 eythian misc/translator/po$ grep -l '\[/url\]' * | wc -l
07:59 eythian 28
07:59 eythian in fact, into a number of them
07:59 kf happened before :(
08:00 kf I think chris or fredericd cleaned the files
08:00 eythian ah right. Looks like they got back
08:01 kf not srue we can do something to make it not happen again
08:01 kf you already need an accout with special permissions to submit translations
08:01 eythian hmm OK
08:02 eythian maybe they're old ones that got missed then
08:02 kf checking pootle
08:02 kf the translator's names seem ok - the dates behind the lines
08:02 kf where do you see the problem?
08:03 eythian Well, I was looking in the /po files
08:03 eythian *.po
08:03 eythian from master, or roughly close to it
08:04 kf hm
08:04 kf it asked me to do 9+5
08:04 kf when I made a suggesting for deelting the spam
08:04 kf perhaps really old strings
08:04 kf and I could only submit a suggestion after logging in
08:04 kf and could not submit, only suggest
08:05 eythian ah right
08:06 francharb joined #koha
08:06 kf perhaps tell fredericd?
08:07 francharb left #koha
08:08 julian left #koha
08:16 julian joined #koha
08:22 bigbrovar joined #koha
08:39 magnus_away is now known as magnuse
08:40 kf god morgen magnuse
08:42 magnuse guten morgen kf and #koha
08:43 * magnuse needs a proper holiday relly soon...
08:45 Oak god morgen magnuse Christmas is close ... ;)
08:45 magnuse Oak: summer is closer ;-)
08:46 Oak of course
08:46 magnuse i start a 4 week holiday in less than a week, woohoo!
08:47 Oak yay for magnuse
08:47 magnuse :-)
08:47 Oak ask kf for cookies on this happy news
08:47 Oak but don't eat those, give them to me
08:47 magnuse kf: i can has cookie?
08:48 magnuse ah i thought there might be an ulterior motive...
08:48 magnuse kf put you on a cookie diet, i think?
08:48 magnuse i will not sabotage that!
08:48 Oak nah, she is not giving me cookies
08:48 Oak :)
08:49 magnuse she probably has a good reason, i'll respect that :-)
08:49 Oak okay. at least i tried.
08:49 magnuse hehe
08:53 clrh_ joined #koha
08:53 clrh left #koha
08:57 magnuse bonjour clrh_
08:59 clrh_ hi magnuse
09:33 magnuse is now known as magnus_away
09:34 kf magnuse++
09:34 kf for respecting Oak's cookie diet
09:34 kf I fear he is addicted... we have to help him ;)
09:35 Oak funny
09:35 kf sorry Oak :)
09:35 Oak :)
09:38 magnus_away is now known as magnuse
09:53 Oak time to get ready for class...
09:53 Oak later
09:53 Oak left #koha
10:06 druthb joined #koha
10:06 druthb o/
10:07 danmc morning
10:07 magnuse \o
10:22 matts is now known as matts_away
10:32 Agent_Dani left #koha
10:32 Agent_Dani joined #koha
10:34 eythian left #koha
10:34 eythian joined #koha
10:57 jcamins_away 3
10:58 magnuse 4?
10:59 druthb 41!
10:59 magnuse 42...
10:59 druthb yay!
11:00 jcamins_away :)
11:00 slef left #koha
11:00 slef joined #koha
11:05 kf new game?
11:05 magnuse don't panic!
11:06 jcamins_away kf: not that I know of. I just wasn't fully pressing the alt key. ;)
11:06 * magnuse tries pressing alt+3 - oh cool!
11:20 liw left #koha
11:20 liw joined #koha
11:27 * druthb tries pressing Alt-3,and nothing happens.  Windows vs Mac?
11:28 * jcamins_away uses irssi.
11:29 jwagner joined #koha
11:29 jcamins_away Time to get going.
11:29 jcamins_away TTYL
11:32 jcamins_away Oh, no, not quite yet.
11:38 druthb @later tell wizzyrea ping me when you get in--re: Pomona  k thx!  :)
11:38 huginn druthb: The operation succeeded.
11:55 Guillaume left #koha
11:58 druthb is now known as druthb_test
11:58 druthb_test is now known as druthb
12:04 Guillaume joined #koha
12:05 sophie_m joined #koha
12:16 oleonard joined #koha
12:16 matts_away is now known as matts
12:29 bigbrovar left #koha
12:34 Ahmuck joined #koha
12:45 jenkins_koha left #koha
12:46 jenkins_koha joined #koha
12:49 rhcl_away is now known as rhcl
12:49 bigbrovar joined #koha
12:49 rhcl Alt + 3 ... does nothing for me  (but it does have a rhythmie sound.
12:49 kf changing chat tab for me on pidgin
12:54 Topic for #koha is now Koha 3.4.1 and 3.2.10 are now available | Next IRC meeting 6 July 2011 10:00 UTC+0 | | This channel is logged | Pastes at
12:55 Topic for #koha is now Koha 3.4.1 and 3.2.10 are now available | Next IRC meeting 6 July 2011 10:00 UTC+0 | | This channel is logged | Pastes at
12:57 hilongo joined #koha
12:58 jcamins_away Didn't 3.4.2 just come out?
12:58 kf yes?
12:59 jcamins_away The topic is wrong. :)
13:00 * jcamins_away heads to the airport.
13:06 Soupermanito joined #koha
13:08 chris_n actually, due to a rebase issue w/translations, 3.4.2 will be out later today rather than yesterday
13:10 chris_n what??!!! slef made agreements to see potentially confidential SIP 3 specs.... I'm sorely disillusioned... ;-)
13:12 kf :)
13:17 hilongo left #koha
13:21 francharb joined #koha
13:22 kf chris_n: checking german files in poedit now... not sure what the problem was about?
13:24 magnuse rhcl: guess it depends on your client, xchat does the same as pidgin, apparently
13:28 chris_n kf: not that sort of problem; frederic rebased against master rather than 3.4.x :(
13:28 chris_n but its fixed now and I'll tar things up and do the release later today
13:29 magnuse yay!
13:29 hilongo joined #koha
13:29 chris_n I'm hoping with the finalization of 3.2.x to get back to the 22nd as the monthly release date
13:29 chris_n keeping up with both has been a bit of a challenge schedule wise
13:31 kf chris_n++
13:31 kf you are doing great
13:31 * oleonard agrees
13:31 kf I am fixing 2 fatal errors in german staff file right now on pootle.. not sure which files you will use
13:31 oleonard chris_n++
13:32 kf ok
13:32 magnuse chris_n++
13:32 chris_n kf: if you can get fredericd to push them up before say 2200 utc or so, I'll include them in 3.4.2
13:33 kf hm
13:34 kf your 22?
13:35 chris_n no, my 1800 or so
13:35 kf ok
13:35 kf have left him amessage
13:36 kf have to run - already late for an appointment in the city
13:36 kf left #koha
13:38 bigbrovar left #koha
13:40 Agent_Dani left #koha
13:40 Agent_Dani joined #koha
13:41 Agent_Dani left #koha
13:43 Agent_Dani joined #koha
13:44 Agent_Dani left #koha
13:48 Agent_Dani joined #koha
13:56 lp joined #koha
13:56 Soupermanito left #koha
13:57 Soupermanito joined #koha
13:58 talljoy joined #koha
14:03 Guillaume left #koha
14:07 joethoks joined #koha
14:12 Guillaume joined #koha
14:20 samerrill_ left #koha
14:46 guido123 joined #koha
14:47 tcohen joined #koha
14:52 Johnindy joined #koha
14:55 miguel Hola hispano hablantes
14:55 miguel Miguel Angel Calvo de Xercode (España)
14:57 tcohen Hola hispanohablantes
14:57 tcohen Tomas Cohen Arazi de Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
14:58 bgkriegel joined #koha
14:58 tcohen Hola bgkriegel
14:58 guido123 Hola desde Neuquen Argentina
14:58 tcohen hola guido123
15:00 tcohen ahi me escribio alejandro que estaba en el IRC erroneo
15:00 tcohen les parece que empecemos en 5 minutos?
15:01 miguel ok
15:01 guido123 ok
15:01 tcohen bgkriegel?
15:02 bgkriegel yes tcohen!
15:02 druthb left #koha
15:02 miguel Hola bgkriegel
15:03 bgkriegel hola
15:03 wahanui que tal, bgkriegel
15:04 Guillaume left #koha
15:05 tirabo joined #koha
15:06 tcohen Bueno, si les parece arrancaremos
15:06 guido123 ok
15:06 tcohen El tema de la reunion es la propuesta que hicimos desde UNC
15:06 bgkriegel ok
15:06 tcohen a iniciativa de otros miembros de la comunidad hispano hablante
15:07 tcohen de tener un portal oficial de la comunidad
15:07 tirabo3 joined #koha
15:07 tcohen que sirva de punto de referencia
15:07 tcohen y que permita tener informacion para hispanohablantes
15:07 tcohen La UNC en particular ya cuenta con un CMS para tal fin
15:08 tcohen que actualmente utiliza el dominio
15:08 tcohen y que podria pasar a denominarse
15:08 tcohen para terminar de oficializarlo
15:08 tcohen Esto ya fue aprobado por la comunidad de Koha-community en general
15:08 tirabo left #koha
15:08 tcohen (dominio, lista de correo oficial, etc).
15:10 tcohen Bueno, el actual CMS es un Wordpress igual que el oficial
15:10 tcohen Se le podrían agregar plugins si hicieran falta
15:10 tcohen y me parece que lo que deberíamos decidir de alguna manera
15:10 tcohen es como asignar responsabilidades en el mantenimiento del mismo
15:10 domingo joined #koha
15:11 tcohen Podrían asignarse permisos administrativos a los usuarios
15:11 tcohen que asi lo deseasen, de acuerdo a lo que acordemos aqui
15:12 miguel Muy bien resumido
15:13 fbiee joined #koha
15:14 miguel Xercode se pone a disposición de la comunidad para las tareas que se crean necesarias
15:14 tcohen Podemos presentarnos de vuelta? Para saber quienes somos?
15:14 tcohen Tomas Cohen Arazi, Universidad Nacional de Cordoba
15:15 miguel Miguel Angel Calvo, Xercode (España)
15:15 bgkriegel Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel, UNCordoba, Argentina
15:15 juan_sieira joined #koha
15:15 tirabo3 Alejandro Tiraboschi, FaMAF- Universidad Nacional de Cordoba, Argentina
15:16 juan_sieira Hola, soy Juan Romay, pertenezco a Xercode
15:16 guido123 Soy Guido Muñoz de la Universidad Nacional del Comahue Neuquen Argentina
15:17 fbiee Consuelo Flores, Escuela Politécnica Nacional, Ecuador
15:17 Guillaume joined #koha
15:18 domingo left #koha
15:18 tcohen Si me permiten hare la primera moción para ir avanzando sobre lo mas importante (la gestion y generacion de contenidos)
15:18 tcohen Primero: hay acuerdo en que utilicemos la infraestructura ofrecida por UNC?
15:18 miguel No hay problemas por mi parte
15:19 guido123 Si de acuerdo
15:19 tcohen +1
15:19 bgkriegel +1
15:20 tirabo3 +1
15:20 tcohen juan_sieira, fbiee?
15:20 juan_sieira +1
15:20 fbiee +1
15:21 tcohen Ok, avisare entonces a rangi que introduzcan la nueva entrada de DNS lo mas pronto posible
15:22 tcohen Lo que seguiría es como hacemos para que el sitio sea rico en contenidos y lo mas fluido posible
15:22 Oak joined #koha
15:22 tcohen Me parece que lo primero es que quien lo desee y se comprometa a colaborar tenga acceso administrativo
15:22 wizzyrea tcohen: I think gmcharlt can do DNS as well
15:23 tcohen wizzyrea: thanks, i'll send an email to the list as soon as the site is up
15:23 tirabo3 yo no tengo inconventes en colaborar
15:23 wizzyrea (sorry I can only sort of read spanish)
15:23 wizzyrea :)
15:23 miguel vamos a definir las funiones que hay que realizar para repartirnos un poco el trabajo
15:23 miguel creo que queremos colaborar todos
15:23 tcohen miguel: totalmente de acuerdo
15:24 guido123 left #koha
15:24 miguel supongo que una de las tareas es traducción de noticias de la comunidad
15:25 miguel otra será, generar noticias propias de la comunidad en castellano
15:25 tcohen Me parece que podría haber un encargado de noticias del sitio
15:25 tcohen que traduzca las noticias, y además publique las noticias que la
15:25 tcohen comunidad envía
15:25 tirabo3 la traducción del boletin es importante
15:26 tirabo3 podria haber una sola persona que traduzca el boletin, o dos,  es bastante trabajo
15:26 miguel tendremos, desde mi opinión, que también habria que proponer a algún o algunos interlocutores para hablar por la comunidad
15:27 miguel no se si vamos a solicitar un IRC en español o no
15:28 miguel que datos van a aparecer en el portal, todo o solo aquello referente a lo hispano
15:29 tcohen Yo creo que el sitio tendra dos funciones principales:
15:29 bgkriegel en principio podemos garantizar comunicar a la comunidad sobre novedades generales (releases, newsletters)
15:29 tcohen - Noticias
15:30 tcohen - Documentacion / Casos de exito / HOWTO
15:30 bgkriegel y luego sobre novedades particulares, como nuevas bibliotecas o iniciativas de la comunidad hispana
15:30 miguel y recursos ?
15:31 bgkriegel también recursos, empresas, soporte y migración.
15:31 tcohen si, y recursos
15:31 miguel me refiero a
15:31 miguel que si alguien entra en demos, debería verlas en español
15:32 miguel trabajar en las traducciones finales, no solo en el opac, sino en el proceso de instalacion
15:32 miguel ...
15:32 miguel bueno ya me entendeis
15:32 tirabo3 Para mi es complicado seguir esta estructura de conversación, el sitio tal como está en es una traducción del sitio con algunas omisiones y algunas adaptaciones al mundo hispano, creo que primero debería verse la estructura del sitio y
15:32 tirabo3 después que contenido tendría
15:33 tirabo3 Yo seguiría con una estructura como ahora pero con los agregados y adaptaciones que se quieran hacer
15:33 tirabo3 no se is hay una idea de empezar de 0?
15:33 miguel no
15:34 miguel, para mi es la base de empezar un proyecto más amplio
15:34 tcohen Yo estoy de acuerdo con la estructura actual, y me parece que deberíamos ir haciendo una lista
15:35 tcohen de agregados que deberían hacerse para tener en una proxima reunion
15:35 julian left #koha
15:35 tcohen una charla mas especifica sobre eso
15:35 tirabo3 ok estoy de acuerdo con tcohen y miguel
15:35 tcohen Quizas si avanzamos sobre los usuarios que deberían crearse alli como primera medida
15:36 tcohen podemos habilitar una sección en la que vayamos poniendo estas ideas que van surgiendo
15:36 tirabo3 +1
15:36 tcohen Yo personalmente, me ofrezco para la publicación de noticias, y traducción de las mismas
15:36 tcohen aunque desearía contar con al menos una persona mas que ayude con la traducción
15:36 miguel creo que es mucha tarea para uno
15:36 matts is now known as matts_away
15:37 Luis joined #koha
15:37 tcohen gracias miguel :-D
15:37 tirabo3 es mucha tarea, si además incluimos el boletin
15:37 miguel mi ingles no es que sea bueno, pero podemos repartirno el trabajo
15:37 Luis Buen dia con todos, tuve problemas para ingresar al chat. Pero aquí estoy.
15:37 bgkriegel me ofrezco también para ayudar en eso.
15:37 tirabo3 yo puedo traducir el boletin
15:38 miguel Hola Luis, puedes presentarte?
15:38 Luis Gracias Miguel. Mi nombre es Luis Maguiña, bibliotecólogo de profesión, y amante de GNU/Linux, soy de Perú
15:39 tcohen hola Luis, bienvenido
15:39 Luis Gracias por la bienvenida
15:40 cait joined #koha
15:40 hilongo Hola a todos ...   perdón por la Tardanza ...
15:40 miguel Por lo que veo todos estamos dispuestos, entonces podemos subdividir las tareas de mantenimiento
15:40 miguel de las noticias
15:40 miguel Hola hilongo
15:41 tcohen podriamos utilizar una direccion de correo a la que se envien las noticias? y que alguien con un rol de editor las publique?
15:41 tcohen en algo asi pensaba cuando me postule
15:41 Oak cait
15:41 cait Oak
15:42 miguel hablas de las generadas por esta comunidad?
15:42 miguel yo me puedo encargar de publicarlas, por ejemplo.
15:42 tirabo3 hay una dirección en el sitio actual, obvio que se puede usar otro
15:42 tcohen hay dos fuentes principales: (1) noticias de koha-community a traducir (2) noticias especificas
15:43 miguel propongo
15:43 miguel dos personas para noticias a traducir y 1 para noticias especificas
15:43 miguel ¿?
15:44 tcohen especificas serian las que se alimentan desde una direccion de correo?
15:44 tcohen y noticias a traducir incluye boletin?
15:44 miguel si
15:44 tcohen +1
15:44 bgkriegel de acuerdo, me ofrezco para noticias (newsletter)
15:44 miguel yo me propongo, además de para otras tareas, para las de las específicas
15:44 bgkriegel +1
15:44 miguel si no hay inconveniente
15:44 tcohen bueno, yo ayudo a bgkriegel
15:44 tcohen con las noticias traducidas
15:45 hilongo Yo puedo ayudar con la traducción si se requiere ...
15:45 miguel Hola hilongo, puedes presentarte para que te saludemos?
15:46 hilongo Ah ... perdón .. Soy Martin Longo, trabajo en la implementacion de Koha en  la U. Nac. de Cuyo ... Mendoza, Argentina
15:46 hilongo :)
15:46 miguel Encantados
15:47 tcohen Bueno, cerrando ya el tema para no ocupar tanto tiempo el canal
15:47 tirabo3 como queda noticias, entonces?
15:47 miguel ok, tcohen y bgkriegel traducción
15:47 miguel y miguel publicacion de noticias especificas
15:47 hilongo Está también la posibilidad de traducir los 'Tips & tricks' que hay en la wiki de Koha?
15:47 tirabo3 ok
15:48 miguel alguien da maÅ› :D
15:48 tcohen creo que estaria bien que haya alguien de cada hemisferio para la publicacion de noticias especificas
15:48 tcohen por las diferencias horarias
15:48 tcohen alguien de america?
15:49 miguel tantas noticias y urgente va a surgir?
15:49 tcohen no se?
15:49 wahanui no se is, like, hay una idea de empezar de 0
15:49 marianoma joined #koha
15:49 tcohen lo dejemos en consideracion si es necesario
15:49 hilongo Bueno, de última, me sumo a las específicas ... :)
15:49 tcohen para mas adelante
15:50 Luis creo que por el momento está bien
15:50 tcohen Conclusiones:
15:50 Luis si hubiese necesidad ya se vería quien puede apoyar
15:50 miguel +1
15:50 tcohen 1) UNC hosteara el sitio que de ahora en mas sera anunciado
15:50 tcohen como el portal oficial de koha para hispano-hablantes
15:51 tcohen 2) habran desde el principio al menos tres usuarios con permisos para postear
15:51 tcohen noticias:
15:51 tcohen bgkriegel y tcohen para la traducción de noticias
15:51 tcohen miguel para las noticias que llegaran (que debemos definir una direccion para eso)
15:52 tcohen Si les parece preparo el anuncio para koha-es, de manera que cuando hayamos hecho los cambios
15:52 tcohen de DNS lo anunciamos para su inmediata disponibilidad
15:52 tcohen y definamos una proxima reunion a traves de la lista de correo
15:52 tcohen en la que el tema sería la eventual mudanza de la lista de correo
15:53 tcohen de Yahoo a
15:53 hdl left #koha
15:53 miguel no se si es posible utilizar una cuenta de correo del dominio  es.koha-community
15:53 tirabo3 hay otras cosas importantes: demos y sobre todo la sección de descargas que siempre se debe actualizar. Tambien la oferta de proveedores.
15:53 miguel y la traduccion de la wiki?
15:54 Luis se pueden hacer videotutoriales, y colgarlos en el sitio web
15:54 tcohen Luis, yo diria que sobre la generacion de contenidos especificos dejemos abierto a propuestas de quienes los vayan haciendo y si hace falta habilitar secciones nuevas para ello nos avisan
15:54 miguel para añadir hay tiempo y es buena idea, pero creo que es importante dar a conocer lo que hay y como funiona
15:55 tcohen Respecto a las demos, me parece acertado, podríamos empezar con un koha que se vuelva a cero todas las noches
15:55 tcohen (creo que no es necesario que lo pongamos en consideración)
15:56 tcohen y me parece bien que quedemos para una nueva reunion de aca a dos semanas (?)
15:56 tirabo3 La página actual tiene varias cosas y creo que no sería bueno darlas de baja, pues algun servicio cumplen. En particular hay que actualizar la página de descargas.
15:56 bgkriegel fecha?
15:56 tcohen 12/07/2011?
15:56 wahanui 0.000852454358172906
15:56 miguel de todas formas la traducción de la wiki, al menos en la parte de como colaborar, me parece importante
15:57 hilongo a mi también
15:57 miguel puedo darle una vuelta
15:57 miguel y lo concluimos en la reunión
15:57 tcohen para ello deberíamos instalar una wiki en ?
15:57 miguel si
15:57 tcohen ok,
15:58 tcohen wiki, demos
15:58 tcohen y después vemos que mas nos va haciendo falta
15:58 tcohen ni bien esten hechos los cambios de DNS y todo listo
15:58 tcohen envio un email de anuncio a koha-es @ yahoo
15:58 tcohen les parece?
15:58 tirabo3 otra cosa importante es la lista de correo
15:58 miguel y las listas se mantiene la actual hasta la proxima reunión
15:58 tirabo3 seria bueno (para mi) cambiarla
15:58 hilongo genial
15:59 miguel yo también lo opino lo mismo que sería bueno cambiarla
15:59 miguel pero lo que digais
15:59 tcohen hay una propuesta concreta de biblibre de darnos una lista en el dominio
15:59 hilongo Ese será uno de los puntos de la proxima reunión seguramente
16:00 tcohen si les parece lo agrego como resumen de la reunion, en el mail de anuncio a la lista
16:00 miguel ok
16:00 tcohen y ponemos que en la proxima reunion se decidiria eso
16:00 tcohen bueno, liberemos el IRC :-D
16:00 miguel un saludo a todos
16:00 tcohen gracias a todos por participar, y van mis saludos
16:01 bgkriegel saludos a todos
16:01 Luis un abrazo para todos
16:01 miguel el 12/07/ ¿?
16:01 hilongo Saludos!
16:01 tcohen si pueden enviarme por privado su email
16:01 tirabo3 left #koha
16:01 tcohen asi les envio el resumen y lo validan antes de enviarlo
16:01 bgkriegel misma hora supongo?
16:01 tcohen misma hora
16:01 Luis sí, creo que es una buena hora
16:01 tcohen en todo caso si hay objeciones en koha-es hacemos otro poll como el que mando miguel, muy bueno
16:02 tcohen gente, gracias a todos
16:02 miguel saludos
16:02 tcohen #endmeeting
16:02 tcohen :-P
16:03 hilongo left #koha
16:03 marianoma left #koha
16:03 * wizzyrea pokes her head in
16:04 tcohen thanks for your patience #koha, it was our first meeting
16:05 cait :)
16:05 cait will there be a summary somewhere?
16:05 cait seemed quite lively! :)
16:05 Luis left #koha
16:06 tcohen cait: i'll write an announce as we have decided the start of an official spanish-speaking koha community site
16:07 cait :)
16:07 tcohen next time i'll read the meetbot docs on the wiki
16:08 rhcl What countries were represented? I think I got Argentina, Mexico, Ecuador, and Spain (?).
16:09 tcohen Peru
16:09 rhcl ah
16:09 clrh_ left #koha
16:09 clrh joined #koha
16:22 magnuse cool!
16:24 Guillaume left #koha
16:33 druthb joined #koha
16:37 druthb o/
16:37 clrh byez
16:37 Oak heya druthb :)
16:37 cait hi druthb :)
16:38 druthb hi, Oak and cait! :)
16:39 clrh left #koha
16:40 cait magnuse++
16:42 druthb wizzyrea++  # I owe her one.
16:42 wizzyrea aw
16:42 cait[…]pref_handling_RFC < awesome
16:44 cait and would allow to do something Brooke wanted - easy to add some configurations for different library types too
16:50 wizzyrea ooo yea I like that
16:51 magnuse thanks
16:56 slef moo
16:57 cait hi slef
16:57 wizzyrea baa
17:01 magnuse heeee-hawwww
17:02 oleonard ribbit.
17:03 wizzyrea La la la is the correct answer. Sheesh.
17:04 wizzyrea[…]1309280636&sr=1-1
17:04 * oleonard is a free spirit
17:05 wizzyrea i can see that
17:05 magnuse la la la?
17:05 wahanui la la la is the correct answer. Sheesh.
17:05 magnuse tee hee
17:06 * magnuse takes the dogs for a walk
17:06 * wizzyrea giggles
17:06 francharb left #koha
17:06 magnuse is now known as magnus_away
17:07 Oak left #koha
17:08 talljoy left #koha
17:29 library_guy_work joined #koha
17:36 hankbank joined #koha
17:40 Johnindy_ joined #koha
17:48 Johnindy left #koha
17:57 bgkriegel left #koha
18:04 lp left #koha
18:08 Oak joined #koha
18:09 * Oak waves quietly
18:10 * oleonard startles awake
18:10 druthb Hi, Oak.  :)
18:10 Oak lol oleonard
18:11 Oak Heya druthb :)
18:11 Oak funny, very funny oleonard
18:14 fbiee left #koha
18:15 Oak Sweet Dreams - Emily Browning
18:18 gmcharlt @quote random
18:18 huginn gmcharlt: Quote #91: "<chris> Free as in kittens is a silly phrase that should die, if FOSS is free as in kittens, proprietary software is free as in an inbred purebreed cat. That costs thousands of dollars in vet bills every year and is slightly retarded." (added by wizzyrea at 08:42 PM, August 19, 2010)
18:18 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
18:18 wizzyrea forget free as in kittens
18:18 wizzyrea @quote random
18:18 huginn wizzyrea: Quote #3: "< bignose-work> the only constant in climate over the next several decades will be that the climate doesn't match what you just got used to." (added by chris at 01:55 AM, June 12, 2009)
18:19 druthb @quote random
18:19 huginn druthb: Quote #63: "<jwagner> But no one expects the Spammish Inquisition!" (added by jdavidb at 01:50 PM, March 01, 2010)
18:19 wizzyrea ok that one is pretty funny
18:19 druthb heh
18:19 druthb @quote random
18:19 huginn druthb: Quote #118: "wizzyrea: lavamind is erupting patches all over us!" (added by druthb at 09:39 PM, January 25, 2011)
18:19 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
18:20 druthb wahanui: forget lavamind
18:20 wahanui druthb: I forgot lavamind
18:20 wizzyrea lavamind is <reply>
18:23 Guillaume joined #koha
18:27 druthb left #koha
18:29 tcohen left #koha
18:35 Soupermanito left #koha
18:43 sfarooq joined #koha
18:45 sfarooq hi all
18:46 sfarooq i m unable to create report using wizard in 3.4.1
18:46 talljoy joined #koha
18:46 wizzyrea right, it's a known bug
18:46 wizzyrea should be fixed in 3.4.2
18:47 sfarooq ok wizzyrea thanks
18:47 sfarooq why 3.4.2 is so late
18:47 sfarooq 22 was the release date i think
18:47 sfarooq ?
18:47 wizzyrea mmm no 22 is the 3.2 release date
18:47 wizzyrea .x
18:49 sfarooq ok
18:49 wizzyrea either way I expect 3.4.2 to drop in the next day
18:49 wizzyrea someone correct me if that's wrong
18:50 wizzyrea if you're feeling adventurous you can apply the patch[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6258
18:50 huginn Bug 6258: major, PATCH-Sent, ---, wizzyrea, RESOLVED FIXED, Guided reports wizard 'Build new' brings up empty page
18:51 sfarooq no i will wait rather :)
18:51 sfarooq i m not a technical person,, dont knwo how to apply patches
18:51 sfarooq :(
18:51 wizzyrea Ah
18:52 sfarooq according to koha newsletter 27 june is release date for 3.4.2
18:52 sfarooq so it will be out tomorrow i think
18:52 wizzyrea right, but not so late as if it had been the 22nd ;)
18:52 sfarooq yup :)
18:52 sfarooq tell me one thing
18:53 sfarooq why all ppl remain silent in this room
18:53 sfarooq all are in pms? ;-)
18:53 wizzyrea they're probably working :)
18:53 sfarooq okk
18:53 rhcl everybody was at ALA, and many in foreign countries are still just getting home or recovering lost sleep. :)
18:53 oleonard sfarooq: Many of us come to talk when we have time or to wait for a question
18:53 sfarooq great koha community working for us... really feel honor
18:54 sfarooq ok olenard thanks
18:54 sfarooq take care all
18:54 sfarooq bye
18:54 rhcl bye
18:54 wizzyrea later :)
18:55 sfarooq ;)
18:55 rhcl On the subject, however, I've noticed that the Evergreen chat room is much busier, and with more talk about meat and potatoes, than here in #koha.
18:56 oleonard We're a pretty disconnected group, especially lately.
18:56 oleonard Everyone working on their own stuff.
18:57 sfarooq anyhow #koha looks more sophisticated room :)
18:57 rhcl I've been busy with "just other stuff around the library"
18:57 sfarooq left #koha
18:58 rhcl #koha really needs to enable html, colors, javascript, and graphics. We'd have a really cool chat room then.
18:58 rhcl we'd be more cool than #EG.
18:59 oleonard :P
19:00 rhcl On the other hand, I think #koha has much better representation from delegates outside the US than EG, and we benefit from that.
19:05 wizzyrea yea, not sure how many translations evergreen's got. I haven't looked lately.
19:08 hdl joined #koha
19:21 Oak left #koha
19:25 druthb joined #koha
19:26 talljoy is now known as talljoy_away
19:31 cait chris_n++
19:33 jenkins_koha Starting build 10 for job Koha_3.4.x (previous build: SUCCESS)
19:34 huginn New commit(s) needsignoff: [Bug 6538] help on is incorrect <[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6538>
19:34 cait fredericd++
19:37 cait karma and a big thx :)
19:37 wahanui and a big thx :) has neutral karma
19:38 matts_away left #koha
19:39 magnus_away is now known as magnuse
19:40 matts_away joined #koha
19:41 wizzyrea nengard++ for fixing the until/since bug in the opac
19:41 wizzyrea left #koha
19:41 wizzyrea joined #koha
19:42 chris_n well, everything's tar'd up, but I'm out of time for the moment, so 3.4.2 release in a few hours
19:42 wizzyrea \o/
19:42 wizzyrea yay!
19:42 wizzyrea chris_n++
19:44 cait chris_n++
19:49 Soupermanito joined #koha
20:00 jwagner left #koha
20:03 wizzyrea is now known as wizzyrea_away
20:04 wizzyrea_away is now known as wizzyrea
20:11 nengard joined #koha
20:11 rhcl chris_n++
20:11 oleonard Welcome back nengard
20:11 nengard thanks
20:11 nengard i'm exhausted!!!
20:12 rhcl sounds like chris_n and nengard are both all tar'd out :)
20:13 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.4.x build #10: SUCCESS in 40 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.4.x/10/
20:13 jenkins_koha * f.demians: 3.4.2 translations update
20:13 jenkins_koha * f.demians: 3.4.2 de-DE translation last minute update
20:13 jenkins_koha Starting build 11 for job Koha_3.4.x (previous build: SUCCESS)
20:14 * oleonard flies off the comic page in a cloud of dust
20:14 oleonard left #koha
20:14 hdl left #koha
20:17 tcohen joined #koha
20:17 tcohen Hi, there seems to be a problem in
20:17 tcohen memory limit reached by a script
20:19 cait hm wizzyrea?
20:24 rhcl restart apache
20:25 joethoks left #koha
20:25 rhcl but it works for me
20:25 sophie_m left #koha
20:25 tcohen Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2536225 bytes) in /home/koha-community/public_h​tml/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1028
20:26 cait it's in the right column - i see it too
20:26 cait but now time t
20:27 cait to go :)
20:27 cait good night all
20:27 cait left #koha
20:30 rhcl ic2. /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
20:40 library_guy_work left #koha
20:43 talljoy_away is now known as talljoy
20:46 tcohen left #koha
20:53 jenkins_koha Project Koha_3.4.x build #11: SUCCESS in 40 mn: http://jenkins.koha-community.[…]ob/Koha_3.4.x/11/
20:53 jenkins_koha chris.nighswonger: Updating Version Number to
21:07 wizzyrea hmm i'm not getting that error
21:07 wizzyrea what specifically are you doing?
21:09 rhcl just browsing to the site--it's very slow, and on the right hand side it shows:
21:09 rhcl Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2534618 bytes) in /home/koha-community/public_h​tml/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1028
21:09 rhcl checked it again just now
21:10 wizzyrea the spot where that is occurring is dependent on rss feeds from other sites.
21:10 wizzyrea perhaps it's the other sites that are slow
21:10 wizzyrea because there's nothing amiss on the server
21:10 rhcl hummm, maybe so I suppose
21:11 rhcl but the message is a bit specific about the koha php file.... ?
21:12 wizzyrea faster now?
21:12 wizzyrea (I removed those widgets
21:12 wizzyrea )
21:13 wizzyrea it's certainly faster for me
21:14 rhcl OHHHH, much betterer
21:14 wizzyrea that would seem to indicate that there's something funky with bugzilla or git.
21:18 Guillaume left #koha
21:21 nengard left #koha
21:28 wizzyrea ah yea, the rss widget has a pretty big bug in it I guess (in wp 3.1)
21:31 rhcl !
21:36 wizzyrea well actually it's an old bug - that the rss caches don't get deleted, like, ever.
21:48 rhcl Blame the C coders; if it was written in Ada it would have exception handling.
21:50 magnuse ooh, that sounds quotable... ;-)
21:51 wizzyrea hehe
21:51 wizzyrea @quote add rhcl: Blame the C coders; if it was written in Ada it would have exception handling.
21:51 huginn wizzyrea: Error: You must be registered to use this command. If you are already registered, you must either identify (using the identify command) or add a hostmask matching your current hostmask (using the "hostmask add" command).
21:51 * wizzyrea curses
21:52 wizzyrea @quote add rhcl: Blame the C coders; if it was written in Ada it would have exception handling.
21:52 huginn wizzyrea: The operation succeeded.  Quote #143 added.
21:52 magnuse yay!
21:53 rhcl well, now I'm on my way to being famous
21:53 wizzyrea infamous?
21:53 rhcl more like :)
21:53 magnuse it's a start
21:54 magnuse all clients upgraded to 3.4.2, think i'll call it a day
21:54 wizzyrea ^.^ that's a mighty fine day
21:54 wizzyrea hey you *are* up late wowie
21:58 magnuse nah, only midnight
21:58 magnuse the sun would have been shining if it were not for the clouds
22:00 rhcl later all
22:00 rhcl is now known as rhcl_away
22:03 magnuse c ya
22:04 Space_Librarian joined #koha
22:06 magnuse is now known as magnus_away
22:35 chris_n` joined #koha
22:35 chris_n is now known as Guest194
22:35 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:38 chris_n` joined #koha
22:38 chris_n is now known as Guest196
22:38 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:40 chris_n` joined #koha
22:40 chris_n is now known as Guest197
22:40 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:41 Guest194 left #koha
22:42 chris_n` joined #koha
22:42 chris_n is now known as Guest198
22:42 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:43 Soupermanito left #koha
22:44 Guest196 left #koha
22:45 chris_n` joined #koha
22:45 chris_n is now known as Guest200
22:45 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:46 Guest197 left #koha
22:47 chris_n` joined #koha
22:47 chris_n is now known as Guest201
22:47 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:48 Guest198 left #koha
22:51 Guest200 left #koha
22:52 chris_n` joined #koha
22:52 chris_n is now known as Guest204
22:52 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:54 chris_n` joined #koha
22:54 chris_n is now known as Guest205
22:54 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:54 Guest201 left #koha
22:55 chris_n` joined #koha
22:55 chris_n is now known as Guest206
22:55 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:57 chris_n` joined #koha
22:57 chris_n is now known as Guest207
22:57 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
22:58 Space_Librarian @wunder wellington, nz
22:58 huginn Space_Librarian: The current temperature in Wellington, New Zealand is 9.0�C (10:30 AM NZST on June 29, 2011). Conditions: Heavy Rain Showers. Humidity: 93%. Dew Point: 8.0�C. Pressure: 30.21 in 1023 hPa (Rising).
22:58 Guest204 left #koha
23:00 chris_n` joined #koha
23:00 chris_n is now known as Guest209
23:00 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:01 Guest205 left #koha
23:02 Guest206 left #koha
23:03 chris_n` joined #koha
23:03 chris_n is now known as Guest210
23:03 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:04 Guest207 left #koha
23:05 Guest209 left #koha
23:08 chris_n` joined #koha
23:08 chris_n is now known as Guest212
23:08 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:09 druthb left #koha
23:09 Guest210 left #koha
23:11 Guest212 left #koha
23:13 chris_n` joined #koha
23:13 chris_n is now known as Guest215
23:13 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:14 chris_n` joined #koha
23:14 chris_n is now known as Guest216
23:14 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:16 Guest215 left #koha
23:16 chris_n` joined #koha
23:16 chris_n is now known as Guest217
23:16 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:18 chris_n` joined #koha
23:18 chris_n is now known as Guest218
23:18 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:21 Guest216 left #koha
23:22 Irma joined #koha
23:23 Guest217 left #koha
23:24 Guest218 left #koha
23:25 chris_n` joined #koha
23:25 chris_n is now known as Guest220
23:25 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:26 chris_n` joined #koha
23:26 chris_n is now known as Guest222
23:26 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:28 chris_n` joined #koha
23:28 chris_n is now known as Guest224
23:28 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:29 chris_n` joined #koha
23:29 chris_n is now known as Guest226
23:29 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:31 Guest220 left #koha
23:33 Guest222 left #koha
23:34 chris_n` joined #koha
23:34 chris_n is now known as Guest228
23:34 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:35 Guest224 left #koha
23:36 Guest226 left #koha
23:39 chris_n`` joined #koha
23:39 chris_n is now known as Guest229
23:39 chris_n`` is now known as chris_n
23:40 Guest228 left #koha
23:43 Guest229 left #koha
23:47 chris_n` joined #koha
23:47 chris_n is now known as Guest230
23:47 chris_n` is now known as chris_n
23:50 Topic for #koha is now Koha 3.4.2 and 3.2.10 are now available | Next IRC meeting 6 July 2011 10:00 UTC+0 | | This channel is logged | Pastes at
23:54 Guest230 left #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary