IRC log for #koha, 2011-06-26

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:16 Brooke dinner!
00:16 Brooke left #koha
00:23 Soupermanito left #koha
00:34 Oak The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.  ~Henry Boye
00:34 Oak left #koha
00:37 druthb left #koha
01:08 wahanui left #koha
01:08 phasefx left #koha
01:08 chilts left #koha
01:08 magnus_away left #koha
01:09 wahanui joined #koha
01:09 phasefx joined #koha
01:09 magnus_away joined #koha
01:09 chilts joined #koha
01:22 library_guy joined #koha
01:23 library_guy I would like feedback on this from anybody who has an opinion before I talk to the admins about it[…]sort_by=relevance
01:26 library_guy to be more specific, the way the call numbers are handled*
01:40 druthb joined #koha
01:40 druthb o/
01:42 samerrill joined #koha
01:47 druthb left #koha
01:53 Ahmuck joined #koha
02:12 library_guy left #koha
02:21 wizzyrea left #koha
02:21 bg left #koha
02:21 huginn left #koha
02:23 wizzyrea joined #koha
02:23 bg joined #koha
02:23 huginn joined #koha
02:26 druthb joined #koha
02:53 Soupermanito joined #koha
03:28 Brooke joined #koha
03:28 Brooke kia ora
04:26 * Brooke grumbles about the categories thingamabobber still not seeming to work right on the wiki
04:29 druthb I noticedthat, too.
04:35 eythian hello
04:39 Brooke ho there
04:41 eythian what did you call me? ;)
04:42 Agent_Dani Hi ho!
04:42 Agent_Dani ;)
04:42 * eythian is already at work, doesn't need to go there :)
04:44 Agent_Dani I'm sorry. I'm up way past my bedtime but tomorrow isn't a work day for me.
04:44 eythian It isn't really for me too, I'm doing conference prep.
04:49 * Agent_Dani nods
05:15 Brooke left #koha
05:21 Soupermanito left #koha
05:51 eythian three of five conference talks planned out...this is quite time consuming.
05:54 atz__ joined #koha
06:01 atz_ left #koha
06:33 eythian left #koha
06:33 Agent_Dani left #koha
06:34 eythian joined #koha
06:34 Agent_Dani joined #koha
06:58 Irma joined #koha
07:10 rangi yo yo
07:12 bg yo yo
07:21 eythian rangi: hola
07:24 rangi hey man, working sunday night?
07:24 eythian yeah :/
07:25 rangi gowrie?
07:25 eythian prepping for the Malaysia workshop
07:25 rangi ahh right
07:25 eythian no, got the gowrie stuff done in a couple of hours on Friday, it went very smoothly
07:25 rangi sweet
07:25 eythian (thanks to druthb's scripts)
07:25 rangi druthb++
07:26 * druthb takes a bow, humbly.
07:27 druthb eythian: I'm working on a doc for recovering-from-stale-data (if the server is still up, anyway), based on what I am learning tonight on CKLS.
07:27 eythian oh, cool
07:27 druthb It'll go in the repo, of course.  :)
07:28 eythian sweet as :)
07:28 druthb Several new commits there tonight, fine-tuning a general-purpose table-loader I scribbled up.
07:28 eythian hmm, I realise that this workshop has nothing about development. I might have to see if I can slip in a small section about that.
07:28 rangi :)
07:28 eythian sounds good.
07:28 rangi open development ftw
07:29 * rangi may have had 50 million beers tonight
07:29 eythian haha
07:29 rangi dude bourbon street, its insanse
07:29 rangi -s
07:30 eythian heh, just the name is suggestive
07:30 eythian I think I've written all I can do tonight. Time to go I think.
07:31 rangi sweet, have a good sleep, and a good monday
07:31 druthb be well, eythian.  :)
07:31 eythian Will do, I think that there's nothing particularly urgent tomorrow, for a change.
07:31 rangi im meeting ppl for breakfast in 5 hours, so i should sleep soon
07:32 eythian who sleeps at conferences?
07:32 eythian cy'all
07:33 rangi :)
07:33 bg eythian: rangi doesn't
07:34 rangi heh
07:41 bg night all
07:41 rangi yeah, i should sleep
08:03 Irma left #koha
08:36 miguel left #koha
08:36 Ropuch left #koha
08:36 ibeardslee left #koha
08:36 miguel joined #koha
08:36 Ropuch joined #koha
08:36 ibeardslee joined #koha
09:07 cait joined #koha
09:07 cait hi #koha
09:50 cait wizzyrea: ping?
10:07 chris_n left #koha
10:07 pastebot0 left #koha
10:07 thd-away left #koha
10:08 chris_n joined #koha
10:08 pastebot joined #koha
10:08 thd-away joined #koha
10:18 druthb hi, cait.
10:18 cait hi druthb :)
10:23 druthb is now known as druthb_away
10:53 Irma joined #koha
11:17 Oak joined #koha
11:17 * Oak waves
11:17 Oak heya cait :)
11:17 cait hi Oak
11:18 Oak what's new?
11:30 cait left #koha
11:30 ibeardslee left #koha
11:30 Ropuch left #koha
11:30 miguel left #koha
11:30 slef left #koha
11:30 jenkins_koha left #koha
11:30 liw left #koha
11:30 matts_away left #koha
11:30 fredericd left #koha
11:33 cait joined #koha
11:33 ibeardslee joined #koha
11:33 Ropuch joined #koha
11:33 miguel joined #koha
11:33 liw joined #koha
11:33 slef joined #koha
11:33 jenkins_koha joined #koha
11:33 matts_away joined #koha
11:33 fredericd joined #koha
11:34 druthb_away is now known as druthb
11:35 druthb hi
11:35 wahanui niihau, druthb
11:35 Oak Helllllo druthb :) up early ?!
11:35 druthb not terribly early....was up very late, haven't slept long.
11:35 Oak hmm
12:18 Irma left #koha
12:18 danmc left #koha
12:23 danmc joined #koha
13:19 |Lupin| joined #koha
13:19 |Lupin| hello there !
13:20 druthb Hi |Lupin|!
13:21 |Lupin| hey druthb :)
13:22 |Lupin| seems down... anybody knows why ?
13:22 jcamins_away I can confirm.
13:23 jcamins_away |Lupin|: however, I have no idea.
13:24 |Lupin| but works
13:24 jcamins_away |Lupin|: yeah, they're on different servers.
13:24 jcamins_away I think wizzyrea hosts www.
13:25 |Lupin| jcamins_away: okay. I thought she was a librarian... :-)
13:26 jcamins_away |Lupin|: wizzyrea is a superlibrarian!
13:26 |Lupin| aaaaah !
13:26 jcamins_away If I say "wizzyrea" one more time, will she appear, like Beetlejuice?
13:26 |Lupin| seems that librarians and computer scientists tend to learn rather a lot from each other in the koha community...
13:27 druthb wizzyrea! wizzyrea! wizzyrea!
13:27 cait tried that earlier today - no reaction :)
13:27 jcamins_away |Lupin|: actually, wizzyrea started out as a sysadmin, I think.
13:27 cait have to go... unfortunately
13:27 druthb rats.
13:27 cait oki, see you later :)
13:27 Oak later cait
13:27 jcamins_away Bye, cait.
13:27 Oak and bring something to eat
13:27 |Lupin| bye cait !
13:27 cait left #koha
13:28 |Lupin| jcamins_away: ah I wasn't aware of that, okay :)
13:28 |Lupin| okay,
13:28 |Lupin| no hurry about www
13:29 |Lupin| will go out and read a nice thriller until it works again
13:29 |Lupin| anyway, good to see you all again, folks
13:29 |Lupin| had some troubles to find the new chan !
13:39 gmcharlt wizzyrea: around?
13:40 jcamins_away gmcharlt: hi!
13:40 gmcharlt hi jcamins_away
13:40 gmcharlt it was nice seeing in you person last night
13:40 jcamins_away Yes, it was very nice meeting you at last.
13:41 |Lupin| hello Galen !
13:41 * druthb waves to gmcharlt
13:41 gmcharlt hi druthb, |Lupin|
13:41 |Lupin| gmcharlt: wizzyrea has an idle o more than one day...
13:44 * |Lupin| was all excited about installing a Koha and suddenly thought about zebra, excitment went down quickly
13:45 jcamins_away |Lupin|: Zebra's not quite so bad to install anymore.
13:46 |Lupin| jcamins_away: really ? sounds good. A few months ago it was really not so easy, at least for me.
13:51 JesseM joined #koha
13:52 sekjal joined #koha
14:00 gmcharlt @quote random
14:00 huginn gmcharlt: Quote #91: "<chris> Free as in kittens is a silly phrase that should die, if FOSS is free as in kittens, proprietary software is free as in an inbred purebreed cat. That costs thousands of dollars in vet bills every year and is slightly retarded." (added by wizzyrea at 08:42 PM, August 19, 2010)
14:00 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
14:11 library_guy joined #koha
14:11 library_guy good morning #Koha
14:12 library_guy seen rangi
14:12 wahanui rangi was last seen on #koha 6 hours, 30 minutes and 20 seconds ago, saying: yeah, i should sleep [Sun Jun 26 07:41:48 2011]
14:16 sekjal library_guy:  rangi is at an ALA event this morning, I believe
14:16 library_guy ahh
14:17 library_guy cursed ALA lol...everybody that I needed to talk to at OCLC last week was there
14:17 sekjal it's pretty crazy big (sitting at our booth, watching the librarians go by)
14:18 library_guy oh so you are there do I feel left out of the party
14:18 |Lupin| someone knows why koha requires theinstallation of the apache2-mpm-worker package in particular,over one other flavour of apache, on Debian based systems, please ?
14:18 |Lupin| does it have something to do with mod_perl ?
14:18 jcamins_away |Lupin|: It requires itk.
14:18 jcamins_away Not worker.
14:19 jcamins_away It's for security. It runs in different user.
14:19 library_guy can I ask your opinion on a change I'm working on
14:19 jcamins_away library_guy: you can.
14:19 library_guy[…]sort_by=relevance
14:19 jcamins_away The connection here is lousy, so be aware it may take a while to respond.
14:19 library_guy its the change for call numbers
14:19 library_guy I was talking to druthb about it last night
14:20 library_guy but i always like more opinions
14:20 library_guy its cool jcamins_away
14:21 |Lupin| jcamins_away: hmm I'm planning to run koha and drupal (written in PHP) on the same host so which flavour of apache am I suposed to use ?
14:21 library_guy |Lupin|: I am doing that
14:21 jcamins_away |Lupin|: no idea. I don't know anything about drupal.
14:21 |Lupin| library_guy: oh cool and wihc apache packages do you have ?
14:21 library_guy you can use the one that Koha recommends
14:22 |Lupin| library_guy: but becuse of the dependencies between debian packages, doing that would remove drupal... :-)
14:22 library_guy acually |Lupin| i may have slightly lied
14:22 library_guy they are one two seperate servers
14:22 gmcharlt |Lupin|: if it's just a single Koha DB, mpm-worker, mpm-itk, or mpm-prefork shoudl all work with Koha
14:22 library_guy im sorry
14:22 library_guy i didn't read your message closely enough
14:23 |Lupin| library_guy: np
14:23 |Lupin| gmcharlt: ah cool, yeah will be just one koha db I think.
14:23 library_guy you are going to have fun with drupal |Lupin|
14:23 sekjal library_guy:  do you have an example of search results returning titles with multiple items attached?
14:24 library_guy no I am getting my boss to add some today when she comes in so I can test that
14:24 library_guy but it should come out like: "Availability: 2 Copies available for loan at UT Tyler Library Electronic, Robert R. Muntz Library Stacks - 3rd Floor.
14:25 jcamins_away[…]sort_by=relevance
14:25 jcamins_away ^^ Example.
14:25 jcamins_away Both call numbers should show up.
14:25 library_guy oh you found one :D
14:25 library_guy thats odd that they don't :-\
14:25 |Lupin| library_guy: fun ? are you cynical or just enjoying drupal ?
14:25 library_guy both
14:26 library_guy big learning curve for me
14:26 library_guy but I like it now
14:26 jcamins_away And they might be in different shelving locations, so I'm not sure that I like the shelving location on the first line.
14:26 library_guy hmm...
14:27 library_guy so could I pull the shelving location to a new row?
14:27 library_guy that is getting the results pretty long
14:27 jcamins_away library_guy: no, shelving location and call number on one row.
14:27 |Lupin| library_guy: I learned it already. That will be my second drupal site and I think I got all the possible problems with the first one which is muchmore complex than that one because it has an online store in it...
14:27 nengard joined #koha
14:27 library_guy |Lupin|: oh yeah then you should be fine :)
14:28 |Lupin| library_guy: hoping the best...but one never knows... :/
14:29 library_guy so like this "Availability: 1 Copy available for loan at Robert R. Muntz
14:29 library_guy Location: Library Stacks - 3rd Floor [LC2802.T4 H4 1982.]"
14:30 library_guy yeah exactly |Lupin|
14:30 jcamins_away library_guy: that's what I was thinking. But ask sekjal for his opinion.
14:30 library_guy i actually kind of like that jcamins_away
14:30 library_guy sekjal what do you think
14:30 sekjal library_guy:  some feedback on your dev:
14:30 library_guy uh oh
14:30 sekjal first off, great!
14:31 * jcamins_away just asked sekjal for comments- he's sitting next to me.
14:31 library_guy aww you are both at i really feel left out
14:31 gmcharlt library_guy: we'll eat beignets in your honor ;)
14:31 sekjal second, if there is no callnumber defined for the record, don't display the call number(s) line
14:32 library_guy thanks gmcharlt :)
14:32 library_guy sekjal: I can get behind that
14:32 sekjal I think that'll make the results a little bit cleaner for less thorough data sets
14:33 library_guy yeah this is definitely something i threw together late friday so it needs some refinement for sure
14:33 sekjal I'm also seeing, in the case where you have multiple items in multiple locations with different callnumbers, the locations are grouping on the Availability line (Good!), but only the first item's callnumber is parsed into the call number line
14:33 sekjal for 90% of data sets, I reckon that'd be fine
14:33 library_guy right but we have to be looking out for those odd balls
14:34 sekjal in the example last linked, result number 69
14:34 library_guy oh i see what you mean
14:34 sekjal in that case, the callnumbers should actually be the same
14:35 sekjal and the volume info should be in enumchron
14:35 sekjal but often times, call numbers are never that strictly done
14:35 sekjal collection codes can leak into the front, volumes/copies leak into the end
14:35 library_guy forgive me for being a newb sekjal but what is enumchron
14:36 sekjal library_guy:  it's a field in the items table, to store volume/issue information
14:36 library_guy ahh gotcha
14:36 sekjal it's wired into Serials, but can be used without that module
14:37 library_guy i understand...i think
14:37 library_guy sometimes i feel like i need my MLS degree to code for Koha :'(
14:37 sekjal library_guy:  you're doing great, and you'll keep learning as you go
14:37 library_guy for sure
14:38 library_guy sekjal, jcamins_away what do you think about the styling changes?
14:39 sekjal library_guy:  I think the CSS looks great
14:39 library_guy awesome :)
14:39 sekjal the Lists button could use a little work to get it "in theme", but that's always a little tricky (some stuff is hardcoded)
14:40 library_guy a lot more than i had anticipated actually
14:40 sekjal if you check out the CSS on, they redid that area with CSS3, I believe, which gives us nice, clean, native rounded corners
14:41 druthb left #koha
14:42 library_guy oh yeah i see that
14:42 |Lupin| btw who is maintainer of the master branch now ? is it chris from NZ ?
14:43 gmcharlt |Lupin|: yes
14:43 library_guy hey guys I've gotta Jet (breakfast with the inlaws)
14:43 library_guy but ill be back on later
14:43 library_guy thanks sekjal and jcamins_away
14:43 sekjal gladly, library_guy!
14:44 library_guy ya'll have fun at ALA
14:44 library_guy left #koha
14:44 |Lupin| gmcharlt: and you are now maintainer of something else ?
14:45 gmcharlt |Lupin|: I'm currently just a plain ole developer on Koha and Evergreen
14:49 |Lupin| gmcharlt: okay.
14:50 |Lupin| gmcharlt: is evergreen another ILMS or is it a digital library ? can't remember, sorry
14:53 Oak left #koha
14:54 gmcharlt |Lupin|: it's another open source ILS -
14:54 |Lupin| gmcharlt: ok, thanks
14:54 |Lupin| I'm just installing Koha on a Debian squeeze.
14:55 |Lupin| While installing I started to prepare files explaining how to install based on those in the repo for lenny
14:56 |Lupin| there are many modules that were installed through cpan for lenny but are packaged in squeeze
14:56 |Lupin| I hope nobody else started todo it before ?
15:35 |Lupin| hve to go now, till soon
15:35 |Lupin| left #koha
16:51 scottmerrill joined #koha
17:23 Soupermanito joined #koha
17:27 library_guy joined #koha
17:35 nengard left #koha
17:47 library_guy sekjal and jcamins_away around?
17:47 sekjal library_guy:  I'm here
17:47 library_guy[…]sort_by=relevance
17:47 library_guy can you look at result 69?
17:47 library_guy and give me your thoughts?
17:48 library_guy personally, I don't like it but i have no idea how I would fix it
17:48 sekjal I think it looks good.  I like that you've got the shelving location and the call number clustered together
17:49 library_guy yeah I liked that
17:49 library_guy but the 2 locations don't bother you at all?
17:49 library_guy as far a differentiating them?
17:50 sekjal some kind of delimiter between the entries would help... either comma, or " | ", would be consistent
17:51 library_guy I thought about using a pipe too lol
17:52 NateC joined #koha
17:52 sekjal in that particular case, the v.1's and such at the end of the callnumber may be creating some issues....but those would be discovered in testing/QA
17:53 cait joined #koha
17:53 atz_ joined #koha
17:53 cait hi #koha
17:54 sekjal hi, cait!
17:54 cait hi sekjal :)
17:54 cait how is ala?
17:54 library_guy i cait
17:54 sekjal busy
17:54 druthb joined #koha
17:55 cait positively busy? :)
17:56 library_guy cait: what was that ticket number for unavailable items but still needed call numbers?
17:56 cait oh good question
17:56 cait let me dig it up
17:57 library_guy I'll start it as soon as i get this thing that I am working on committed
17:57 library_guy it didn't look too hard but I had one question about it
17:57 cait I think bug 5409
17:57 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5409 normal, P5, ---, oleonard, NEW , Call number is not show on Opac search result page.
17:57 cait hm
17:57 cait let me check, there might be more than one
17:57 library_guy i think there is
17:58 library_guy because that is definitely not the ticket you sent the other day
17:58 cait ok, mine is bug 5409
17:59 library_guy oh ok
17:59 library_guy ill get on it as soon as I run my changes by rangi and chris
17:59 cait bug 50
17:59 huginn Bug[…]how_bug.cgi?id=50 normal, P2, ---, chris, CLOSED INVALID, Z39.50 daemon does not recover well from failed connections to servers
17:59 cait gr
17:59 cait bug 5079 might be interesting too
17:59 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5079 enhancement, P5, ---, oleonard, NEW , Make display of shelving location and call number in XSLT results controlled by sysprefs
17:59 nengard joined #koha
18:00 library_guy bleh...looks like ticket confusion haha
18:00 cait the 50 was only a typo :)
18:00 library_guy oh yeah i saw that
18:00 cait the other too might be affected by your work
18:00 library_guy but it looks like those other two tickets need done at the same time
18:00 rangi library_guy: email me your patch, ill take a look offlist if you like, otherwise when i get home :)
18:01 atz__ left #koha
18:01 library_guy ok, I'm not sure if it should be a pref or an enhancement
18:01 library_guy if it needs to be a pref there is some more coe on my end that needs to be done
18:02 library_guy if it is an enhancement I think im basically done
18:02 library_guy link:[…]sort_by=relevance
18:02 rangi what am i looking at?
18:03 library_guy looking at the way the location and availability has changed in the results
18:03 library_guy sorry*
18:03 library_guy meant to type that faster lol
18:03 rangi ah no worries
18:04 rangi i like that a lot
18:04 library_guy sweet :D
18:04 rangi brb
18:05 library_guy there is one bug that I see right now that I want to get fixed before i make a patch...volume numbers are messing up when i do the call numbers so I'll need to look into that
18:05 library_guy actually i've gotta run to Ikea
18:05 library_guy but I'll leave this up if you would share your thoughts on it :)
18:05 library_guy bbl #Koha
18:07 NateC_ joined #koha
18:08 * druthb puts another notch on her desk leg.   Another migration success. yay!
18:08 cait druthb++
18:09 * cait waves to rangi
18:09 NateC left #koha
18:09 NateC_ is now known as NateC
18:19 Soupermanito left #koha
18:21 druthb sekjal++ #handy fix for Bug 6151.
18:21 huginn Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=6151 major, P5, ---, ian.walls, ASSIGNED , IndependantBranches and HomeOrHoldingBranchReturn can prevent items from being checked in
18:26 sekjal back in a bit, need food
18:26 sekjal left #koha
18:38 druthb left #koha
19:00 NateC left #koha
19:05 NateC joined #koha
19:05 NateC_ joined #koha
19:05 NateC left #koha
19:05 NateC_ is now known as NateC
19:10 cait left #koha
19:11 Soupermanito joined #koha
19:12 sekjal joined #koha
19:18 sekjal blarg blarg blarg blarg
19:19 sekjal I'm the cookie monster
19:19 wizzyrea heh
19:19 Agent_Dani heh
19:19 Soupermanito left #koha
19:20 sophie_m joined #koha
19:21 sekjal actually this is brendan - I just stole sekjal's computer for a sec
19:21 sekjal :)
19:21 sekjal later all
19:21 Agent_Dani Bye!
19:22 * Agent_Dani gets the GPS mount installation on her wife's bike finished - all set for riding around the Smokies next week.
19:29 sekjal left #koha
19:30 nengard left #koha
19:33 NateC left #koha
20:14 NateC joined #koha
20:15 sekjal joined #koha
20:23 NateC left #koha
20:24 library_guy back :)
20:25 eythian_home joined #koha
20:31 bugg joined #koha
20:33 library_guy sekjal, jcamins_away, rangi, do you think it should be a syspref to show the item location in the opac-search page
20:33 sekjal syspref say all three of us
20:34 library_guy good bc i already wrote it in :D
20:34 sekjal rangi says "sweet"
20:35 library_guy lol he is stealing my words :p
20:35 library_guy but i should still put the call number on the next "Location" line
20:42 druthb joined #koha
20:44 NateC joined #koha
20:49 Irma joined #koha
20:52 library_guy patch submitted...I hope i did that update script correctly :-/
20:52 NateC left #koha
20:55 NateC joined #koha
20:58 library_guy dang it i submitted that patch without a ticket...
20:59 sekjal library_guy:  don't worry, we can do the paperwork retroactively
20:59 sekjal or, rather, YOU can do the paperwork retroactively :)
21:01 library_guy lol
21:01 library_guy but how sekjal
21:01 sekjal file the report
21:01 sekjal and then either do a git commit --amend and resend
21:01 NateC left #koha
21:01 library_guy gotcha
21:01 sekjal or send a reply to the patches list with the bug number
21:02 library_guy that is what is more viable
21:02 library_guy email is hosed on my dev server :'(
21:02 sekjal also, since you'll be attaching the patch to the bug report, that's what we can pull to signoff
21:03 library_guy sweet
21:04 library_guy ugh unreliable internet
21:13 library_guy left #koha
21:15 sekjal brb
21:15 sekjal left #koha
21:21 nengard joined #koha
21:24 druthb left #koha
21:26 NateC joined #koha
21:40 eythian_home left #koha
21:41 Space_Librarian joined #koha
21:43 sekjal joined #koha
21:44 NateC left #koha
21:50 sophie_m left #koha
21:53 JesseM left #koha
22:07 library_guy joined #koha
22:08 Oak joined #koha
22:09 Oak left #koha
22:18 Irma left #koha
22:21 JesseM joined #koha
22:54 samerrill left #koha
22:55 library_guy left #koha
23:07 mtj morning all
23:08 eythian Is it normal for the holds queue to take a while to update?
23:08 druthb joined #koha
23:09 mtj eythian: there's a cornjob that builds that queue, afaik
23:09 JesseM left #koha
23:09 eythian that's what I thought might be the case, but I can't see it.
23:09 * eythian looks at the code
23:11 mtj ./cronjobs/holds/
23:11 mtj ./misc/cronjobs/holds/
23:11 * druthb wavesto mtj and eythian.
23:11 eythian oh, duh. I'd forgotten that there was an hourly cronjob process.
23:12 eythian hiya druthb
23:12 mtj heya folks
23:12 mtj hows the ALA stuff going over there?
23:13 druthb eythian: i had a couple of new commits to the repo overnight--lessons learned stuff, and a tool that sekjal made that'll fix a couple of real obvious things on reports.
23:13 eythian awesome
23:13 druthb I don't know--I'm not there  (The only member of my team who isn't)...but all I've heard has been good.
23:13 eythian I'll have to have a look when I next need to migrate from strange systems :)
23:14 eythian (or at least, strange systems I don't already have tools for :)
23:14 sekjal got to meet with some of the Indexdata guys at the Koha Hackfest, so that was productive
23:15 mtj heya ian, long time no chat
23:20 mtj ... i've got a date with a 3M self-check machine today
23:21 mtj the good news is lit looks pretty close to ready, with a just a couple of circ niggles to sort out
23:27 sekjal cool
23:29 ronald joined #koha
23:32 eythian so, the holds queue report thing is a bit weird. It seems to be almost exactly the same as the 'holds to pull', except without the date filtering, and set by library.
23:32 eythian and also the help for it is a bit wrong, because it doesn't point that out.
23:39 Judit joined #koha
23:47 ronald left #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary