IRC log for #koha, 2011-01-11

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:16 Brooke left #koha
01:22 druthb joined #koha
01:22 druthb howdy, from beautiful southern California.  :)
01:22 chris heya druthb
01:22 druthb hi, chris.  :)
01:24 druthb I see the news finally made it out.  :)
01:24 chris yep, even on marshalls site
01:24 druthb :-O  holy moly!
01:26 druthb Hee hee... Subject:  Executive Appointments?
01:26 * druthb giggles like crazy
01:26 chris hehe
01:28 druthb kinda nifty, though.  Never thought I'd see my name on Marshall's site, ever.
01:29 druthb @karma druthb
01:29 munin druthb: Karma for "druthb" has been increased 51 times and decreased 0 times for a total karma of 51.
01:29 druthb ooooo
01:30 druthb @karma
01:30 munin druthb: Highest karma: "chris" (233), "gmcharlt" (209), and "owen" (203).  Lowest karma: "<!" (-79), "failed" (-49), and "-" (-32).  You (druthb) are ranked 12 out of 1138.
01:47 ronald joined #koha
01:56 druthb left #koha
02:07 robin <!++
02:14 chris heh
02:53 sekjal joined #koha
02:54 munin New commit(s) kohagit: Fix for Bug 4945 - Patron search is limited by default to the currently logged-in... <[…]e6c639f93bcda8b76>
02:55 sekjal flying just gets worse every time... ::sigh::
02:57 chris speaking of worse
02:57 chris[…]&
02:57 chris the floods in australia are mental
03:00 sekjal ugh, that's way too much water where it shouldn't be
03:00 hudsonbot Starting build 277 for job Koha_Master (previous build: FIXED)
03:02 sekjal I will readily admit that's much worse weather than Charolette, NC got
03:03 chris apparently the floods cover mrore area than texas
03:03 chris
03:04 chris most of that has gone down now, but they are still getting flash floods and apparently brisbane is getting pretty floody today
03:04 chris[…]her-hits-Brisbane
03:24 hudsonbot Project Koha_Master build #277: SUCCESS in 23 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]/Koha_Master/277/
03:24 hudsonbot Owen Leonard: Fix for Bug 4945 - Patron search is limited by default to the currently logged-in library
03:31 Oak joined #koha
03:32 Oak \o
03:40 Amit joined #koha
03:41 Amit heya all
03:55 sekjal should I be adding system preferences to the non-English installer syspref.sql files?
03:55 sekjal or does it just create more work for someone else down the line?
03:55 chris yes
03:55 chris no
03:55 chris add them, but dont bother translating them
03:55 sekjal oh good
03:55 chris because the translations are handled by the .pref files and .po files now
03:55 sekjal my Italian and French are non-existent
03:55 chris but if they sysprefs dont exist
03:56 chris then when you do an install in one of those languages, they simply dont get made
03:58 sekjal okay, good, glad I'm on the right track.  It's a fair amount of extra work to do if it's not helpful
03:58 chris *nod* yeah it is helpful, eventually we will fix the installer to use the english syspref file plus the translations
03:59 chris and then it wont be nessecary, but until then, it does mean a fresh install in a language other than english, actually works
04:01 sekjal perhaps this is something I could script...
04:02 sekjal or maybe create some aliases or something so I don't have to remember the different paths each time
04:02 chris well if you are gonna do that, might be less work to fix the installer :)
04:03 chris basically it just needs to overrule the language choice for hte sysprefs file
04:03 chris use the language specific files for the sample news, branches, whatever else
04:03 sekjal worth a look
04:03 chris but always use the english one for the sysprefs
04:04 chris and then as long as they have hte prefs.po file up to date
04:04 chris it will just work :)
04:05 * chris goes to catch his bus
04:25 johnindep left #koha
04:26 sekjal left #koha
04:31 ronald left #koha
05:03 druthb joined #koha
05:18 ronald joined #koha
05:21 cait joined #koha
05:21 cait morning #koha
05:21 druthb hi, cait!  :)
05:22 * druthb still hasn't gone to bed yet, but it's only 21:20 here....
05:31 cait hi druthb :)
05:44 darling left #koha
05:47 hdl joined #koha
05:48 laurenthd joined #koha
05:53 laurenthd left #koha
05:54 hdl left #koha
06:08 druthb left #koha
06:25 sekjal joined #koha
06:28 cait morning sekjal :)
06:29 sekjal I suppose it is back home....
06:29 sekjal I'm camped out in the Phoenix, AZ airport for the night
06:29 sekjal oh, and, hi cait!
06:30 cait oh :(
06:30 cait snow?
06:31 ronald left #koha
06:32 hdl joined #koha
06:33 sekjal yes, there was quite a bit in Charolette, NC, where my flight connected, enough to delay me into landing after my connection took off
06:33 sekjal next flight is tomorrow morning
06:33 laurenthd joined #koha
06:34 cait that's bad :(
06:34 cait morning hdl
06:35 hdl hi cait
06:35 hdl hi sekjal
06:35 sekjal hi hdl
06:43 cait ok, time to go
06:44 cait see you later
06:44 cait left #koha
07:02 francharb joined #koha
07:03 francharb hello all
07:04 hdl left #koha
07:04 laurenthd left #koha
07:28 kf joined #koha
07:40 kf hi #koha
07:41 glernil joined #koha
07:41 glernil Good day1
07:41 glernil Good day!
07:42 bob joined #koha
07:46 glernil What should I do if I want to catalog the CD-ROM attached to a book? Should I enter it as an item under the record of that book? Or should I create a separate record for the CD-ROM?
07:51 chris You probably want to ask a cataloguer that
07:52 stephane_ joined #koha
07:52 chris Koha will let you do it either way
08:02 laurenthd joined #koha
08:03 hdl joined #koha
08:10 magnus joined #koha
08:10 magnus kia ora, #koha
08:11 kf kia ora magnus
08:25 hdl hi all
08:27 magnus bonjour, hdl
08:36 sekjal time to get some sleep... cheers, #koha
08:37 sekjal left #koha
08:47 laurenthd left #koha
09:09 bob left #koha
09:13 Oak left #koha
09:25 magnus left #koha
09:30 magnus joined #koha
09:34 paul_p joined #koha
09:34 paul_p hello everybody
09:35 magnus kia ora paul_p
09:36 paul_p kia ora magnus
09:38 glernil left #koha
09:39 chris ur welcome
09:39 chris hi paul_p, hdl and magnus
09:39 hdl hi chris
09:39 magnus hiya chris
09:40 paul_p hello chris.
09:41 Amit heya hdl, paul_p
09:41 kf hi chris
09:41 kf hi Amit
09:41 Amit hi kf
09:42 kf paul_p: saw your mail - will not have much time to participate in the qa session today
09:42 kf paul_p: long list of tickets waiting for attention - but hope it goes well
09:44 paul_p kf: too bad you can't be with us [I hope we'll have some ppl to test]
09:45 kf perhaps in the afternoon... It would be more fun than what I have planned for today.
09:51 CIA-1 joined #koha
09:55 CIA-1 Koha: nengard new/enh/bug_5604 * rv3.02.00-506-g1cacd48 /koha-tmpl/ (12 files in 2 dirs): bug 5604 additional icons in the Seshat icon set
09:55 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5604 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, nengard, ASSIGNED, additional icons for the Seshat set
09:58 chris
09:58 chris i quite like that
09:59 chris
10:03 markk joined #koha
10:03 CIA-1 Koha: nengard kcmaster * rv3.02.00-506-gd1ef831 /koha-tmpl/ (12 files in 2 dirs): bug 5604 additional icons in the Seshat icon set
10:03 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5604 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, nengard, ASSIGNED, additional icons for the Seshat set
10:03 markk good morning to all :)
10:04 CIA-1 Koha: nengard new/bug_5492 * rv3.02.00-507-g4173f22 /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/m​odules/tools/import_borrowers.tmpl: bug 5492 update import patrons page title
10:04 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5492 trivial, PATCH-Sent, ---, oleonard, ASSIGNED, import patrons page title reads 'cataloging'
10:06 chris hi markk
10:06 markk hi chris
10:06 markk how r u doing today
10:07 chris just about to go to sleep :)
10:08 munin New commit(s) kohagit: bug 5492 update import patrons page title <[…]d4da18223e79f2244> / bug 5604 additional icons in the Seshat icon set <[…]9b55da5e4df96e88f>
10:09 kf CIA-1 botsnack cookie
10:09 kf hm.
10:09 chris it doesnt do anything like that
10:09 kf but he can write in color :)
10:09 chris yup :)
10:09 kf munin botsnack cookie
10:09 munin kf: Error: "botsnack" is not a valid command.
10:09 chris its run from here
10:09 chris and it watches all my branches
10:09 chris of my release repo
10:11 markk well my day just started, seems like i'm on the other side of the planet :P .. have a nice night
10:13 chris kf: ill leave it on for a while if it gets annoying ill turn it back off, i just thought it might be useful for people to see what i am doing on other branches (not just the master one)
10:13 chris but now im gonna sleep
10:13 * chris wanders off
10:16 markk kf: hi :) ... have u noticed the counter "Used in" not working (or at least that what i assumed) while searching for authorities in the staff interface?
10:16 hudsonbot Starting build 278 for job Koha_Master (previous build: SUCCESS)
10:17 kf markk: it was empty at the beginning
10:17 kf but it was filled once we added analytics
10:17 kf working analytics (required adding fields to 773 in the framework first)
10:17 kf showing the number of linked analytics
10:17 kf so I think it's working, but can be confusing at first glance
10:18 kf not sure "used in" is a good label for the column
10:18 kf but I am not a native speaker
10:19 markk mmmm i c ... so this field doesn't count how many item we have for that particular author, right?
10:20 wasabi left #koha
10:20 alohalog left #koha
10:20 alohalog joined #koha
10:21 wasabi joined #koha
10:26 kf markk: sorry, I thought you were talking about analytics
10:26 kf because this is a new field related to that feature
10:26 markk oh ok, no prob :)
10:27 markk so i should ignore it ?
10:27 kf I am a bit confused now - which version are you testing? and unimarc or marc21?
10:28 markk version 3.2 and marc21
10:28 kf I never noticed the used in field there
10:28 kf where do you see it?
10:29 markk while searching for an author in the staff client
10:29 kf the first time I ran into it was some days ago when testing a development branch for a new feature - so I might have confused something here - perhaps 2 different things with the same label
10:29 kf using advanced search for author?
10:30 kf or searching in authorities?
10:31 kf ah I see it
10:31 markk searching in authorities ... gave "%" as a keyword to get all that i have
10:31 kf it's in authorities search
10:31 markk yep
10:31 kf % didn't work for me
10:31 kf 0 results
10:31 kf when I search für müller, I get my list
10:31 kf and see the used in column
10:32 kf if you have 0 biblio(s) there and you think the counter should show something - your authorities are probably not correctly linked
10:32 markk mmmmm ... maybe i'm getting them because of the NoZebra option?
10:32 markk mmmm how should they be linked?
10:32 kf you are not using zebra?
10:32 markk no
10:32 kf ah
10:32 kf not sure how it works then
10:33 kf what I know is that the counter is correct for us
10:33 kf if the title record has the auth# in $9
10:33 kf this happens automatically if you link from cataloging
10:33 kf if you have migrated your data it might be more complicated to get the number in the record
10:34 markk mmm ok .. didn't migrate it yet .. just testing with few records i added manually
10:35 kf try using the ... behind an authority field
10:36 kf in cataloging
10:36 markk u mean while adding a new marc record?
10:36 kf there are also some sys prefs for authorities that might be interesting
10:36 kf yes
10:36 markk ok .. it opens a popup window to choose an author
10:38 markk chose one
10:38 markk and 100$9 100$a are filled
10:38 hudsonbot Project Koha_Master build #278: SUCCESS in 22 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]/Koha_Master/278/
10:38 hudsonbot * Nicole Engard: bug 5604 additional icons in the Seshat icon set
10:38 hudsonbot * Nicole Engard: bug 5492 update import patrons page title
10:51 ivanc joined #koha
10:51 ivanc hi #koha
10:51 ivanc hallo kf
10:51 ivanc hi magnus
10:52 magnus hiya ivanc
10:52 kf markk: when you check that author in authority search now the counter should show 1
10:53 kf and the link will start a search that brings up this title
10:53 kf hi ivanc
10:54 markk nope ... the counter still at 0 ... but the link brings back the two titles
11:01 kf hm
11:01 kf I have no experience with nozebra
11:01 kf not sure how the link in generated
11:03 markk mmm
11:13 markk thanks for helping mate :)
11:19 hdl left #koha
11:21 kf no problem
11:24 sophie_m joined #koha
11:37 kf is now known as kf_a
11:37 kf_a lunch :)
12:03 davi joined #koha
12:06 slef did I get confused or is there a meeting now?
12:07 kf_a slef: do you mean the qa meeting?
12:08 kf_a is now known as kf
12:08 slef kf: the biblibre one
12:10 kf I think it's an informal meeting
12:10 paul_p slef, hello
12:10 paul_p yes, there is a meeting, and yes it's informal ;-)
12:12 paul_p and it seems you're the only one interested by testing our branch [if you're interested] :\
12:12 paul_p2 joined #koha
12:13 paul_p left #koha
12:14 slef I'm only able to watch during this time period, sorry.
12:14 kf paul_p: I think perhaps a little bit later - most USians are still missing
12:14 slef I don't know if davi has time?
12:14 kf and the bywater people are away this week
12:15 slef kf: they're away? Odd time to issue multiple news releases, then.
12:16 kf hm multiple?
12:18 slef kf: didn't they welcome jcamins and druthb?
12:18 kf ah
12:18 kf thought I missed something :)
12:20 kf ok, back to fines and notices
12:20 kf ... hmpf.
12:29 Amit left #koha
12:40 jwagner joined #koha
13:00 kf hi jwagner
13:02 jwagner Hi kf
13:11 paul_p2 'morning jwagner
13:12 jwagner Bonjour paul_p2
13:12 owen joined #koha
13:13 sophie_m left #koha
13:13 paul_p2 is now known as paul_p
13:13 paul_p there's only 1 paul, and it's me :D
13:13 owen Hi #koha
13:14 paul_p 'morning owen
13:16 jwagner paul_p, you mean you haven't finished the cloning feature?
13:17 paul_p jwagner: unfortunatly no. Or fortunatly, depending on wether you prefer to have only 1 paul or no ;-)
13:17 * paul_p can't imagine the world with clones...
13:18 jwagner But multiple paul_ps could get more work done :-)
13:18 lvb joined #koha
13:23 collum joined #koha
13:30 sylvar maybe we need paul_p0:0, paul_p0:1, etc.
13:31 sophie_m joined #koha
13:32 paul_p jwagner: yes, but it "good" ppl could be cloned, you can be sure evil ppl would be. So I prefer not to have this option...
13:39 jwagner Hmmmmmmm
13:39 * jwagner prefers not to comment on good versus evil :-)
13:45 druthb joined #koha
14:07 lvb left #koha
14:14 fcapo joined #koha
14:15 fcapo hello, I got a problem, when I try to checkout an item to a patron, I get this message :     * Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 20978 day(s).
14:15 fcapo I there a way to unblock the patron?
14:25 druthb left #koha
14:34 slef @marc 250 a
14:34 munin slef: Edition statement
14:36 fcapo To answer my own question : There is no way to unblock a suspended patron, but setting the suspension time to 0 in the issuing rules table unblocked the patron.
14:36 fcapo We didn't intend to use per-day suspension in our library anyways, setting the suspension time was an error
14:52 owen paul_p: I'm trying to check out origin/new/awaiting_qa/enh/bug_5575 for testing
14:52 owen I updated updatedatabase and and I've been prompted to update the database. So far so good
14:52 owen Now I'm asked to update from .054 to .055 and I'm stuck in a loop
14:53 owen [Tue Jan 11 09:51:44 2011] DBD::mysql::db do failed: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`koha`.<result 2 when explaining filename '#sql-349_e30'>, CONSTRAINT `auth_subfield_structure_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`authtypecode`, `tagfield`) REFERENCES `auth_tag_structure` (`authtypecode`,) at /home/oleonard/kohaclone/install​er/data/mysql/ l
14:53 owen ine 4447.
14:57 paul_p owen, you should not be stuck in a loop just for this. Maybe chris has forgotten something in updatedatabase (ie: to define the new number)
14:57 paul_p i'll check in a few minuts.
15:00 munin New commit(s) kohagit32: bug 5492 update import patrons page title <[…]89bdab3543754cbb4> / bug 5604 additional icons in the Seshat icon set <[…]f1edae733a9043593> / Fix for Bug 4945 - Patron search is limited by default to the currently logged-in... <
15:05 hudsonbot Starting build 78 for job Koha_3.2.x (previous build: FIXED)
15:23 paul_p owen ?
15:23 owen Yes
15:23 paul_p the updatedatabase is not correct :
15:23 paul_p[…]g_qa/enh/bug_5575
15:23 paul_p 4436 $DBversion = "3.03.00.XXX";
15:23 paul_p (I putted those XXX to let chris define the version. I suspect he will decide only when pushing to master)
15:24 owen paul_p: I must not have a fresh copy of that branch
15:26 paul_p owen, if you want to use, feel free (it's a default install, with just a few informations entered by me)
15:26 paul_p like test/test
15:29 hudsonbot Project Koha_3.2.x build #78: SUCCESS in 27 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]ob/Koha_3.2.x/78/
15:29 hudsonbot * Owen Leonard: Fix for Bug 4945 - Patron search is limited by default to the currently logged-in library
15:29 hudsonbot * Nicole Engard: bug 5604 additional icons in the Seshat icon set
15:29 hudsonbot * Nicole Engard: bug 5492 update import patrons page title
15:33 fcapo left #koha
15:34 owen
15:37 schuster joined #koha
15:47 chris_n sounds like a familiar tune to me....
15:47 kf chris_n: testing fines and notices
15:47 kf I wonder if line breaks are allowed in <item> </item>?
15:48 kf or to rephrase: it works - but I only get one overdue item listed instead of all 3
15:48 kf and wondered if this might be the reason
15:49 chris_n kf: which bug is this?
15:49 kf no bug yet
15:49 kf wondering if it is a bug
15:49 kf I checked out 3 items, same due date
15:50 kf and all my notices only list one of those due items
15:50 * chris_n looks
15:50 kf the <items.content>> syntax lists all three
15:51 chris_n multiple items appear in the overdue notices sent from my production system
15:52 kf so it's something in my notice template breaking it?
15:52 chris_n item due notices still appear to send one notice per item, however
15:52 kf can you pm me the template you use?
15:52 chris_n let me look at the tmeplates
15:52 chris_n templates even
15:52 kf chris_n: yes, that works only with digest and <<count>>
15:52 kf chris_n: which version is your production system?
15:53 kf I should probably checkout 3.2.2 and test again... not master. hmpf.
15:54 pastebot "chris_n" at pasted "Overdue Notice Template" (20 lines) at
15:54 ivanc left #koha
15:55 * chris_n notices fine printing is still busted... :-(
15:55 chris_n kf:
15:56 chris_n kf: I don't have my item due reminder notice setup with the new syntax yet
15:56 Johnindy joined #koha
15:56 chris_n so that explains why one notice per item there
15:57 chris_n however, the overdue notice does appear to work with the exception of the fine amount
15:57 kf chris_n sorryn ow I am confused a little
15:58 kf what explains why one notice per item?
15:58 chris_n my template
15:59 chris_n I am referring to my template for "item due" notices
15:59 chris_n that one has not been modified to use the <item></item> tag yet'
15:59 kf ah
15:59 chris_n my template for "overdue" notices has
15:59 chris_n and works as expected
15:59 kf but the one you pasted does
15:59 chris_n except for the fine amounts
15:59 chris_n right
16:00 kf sorry, long day, let me read again what you wrote
16:00 kf ah
16:00 kf so I can use the syntax in item due too?
16:01 kf that's worth a try tomorrow!
16:01 chris_n so the template I posted a moment ago works fine for the <item></item> tags
16:01 kf ok
16:01 chris_n I think so
16:01 chris_n I will change my template and try it
16:01 kf I was breaking it up in more lines and I see I mixed a items.content in
16:01 kf although the fines looked good (for the one item printed)
16:04 Nate joined #koha
16:07 kf I do my test again using your template as second notice
16:07 chris_n kf: I changed my "item due" notice to use <item></item> and will let you know what happens with it when it runs tonight
16:08 kf cool :)
16:08 kf chris_n: yes, your syntax works
16:08 kf now I have to find out what the problem with mine was
16:09 * chris_n does a naughty thing and tests the fix on his production box....
16:09 chris_n s/fix/change/
16:10 kf chris_n: that's my template
16:10 kf
16:11 markk left #koha
16:13 chris_n looks good; does the fine print correctly?
16:13 kf chris_n: not sure, perhaps it's really the linebreak. I removed the umlaut - but no change
16:14 kf the fine looks great
16:14 kf but it still does print only one item
16:15 chris_n the item tag does not appear to work for multiple items in the item due notice
16:16 chris_n can you try putting everything between the item tags on one line
16:17 kf yep
16:17 kf tried that right now
16:17 chris_n just to see if by chance the linebreaks are the problem?
16:17 kf it works
16:17 kf so it's the line breaks
16:17 chris_n which is a bug
16:17 kf would this be hard to fix? it would be quite nice to have a bit more formatting options
16:17 chris_n it should not be hard
16:17 kf ok, going to file a bug then
16:18 kf enough examples at hand now :)
16:18 chris_n if you want to assign it to me, I can work on it Friday or Monday
16:19 markk joined #koha
16:19 chris_n I need to find out why it does not work in the item due notices... which probably means it does not work in other notices either
16:20 kf can I file a second bug for: make fields from issues available? :)
16:20 kf thx chris_n - will assign to you
16:24 chris_n file the second too, I'll have a look while I in that neck of the woods
16:25 kf it's bug 5606
16:25 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5606 minor, P5, ---, cnighswonger, NEW, items information in overdues should work with line breaks
16:25 kf thx
16:25 kf tried issues.date_due
16:25 kf but had no output
16:25 kf and the list does not offer the issues fields
16:26 markk left #koha
16:27 markk joined #koha
16:30 kf hope the bug report is understandable
16:30 kf bug 5607
16:30 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5607 enhancement, P5, ---, cnighswonger, NEW, Make fields from issues table available in overdues
16:31 kf hm overdue notices...
16:31 kf ok, I really should quit and go home
16:31 kf chris_n: thx for helping me test!
16:33 kf chris_n++
16:36 kf bye all!
16:36 kf left #koha
16:36 stephane_ left #koha
16:37 hdl joined #koha
16:39 markk left #koha
16:44 owen wizzyrea around?
16:45 markk joined #koha
16:46 magnus is now known as magnus_a
16:50 markk left #koha
16:51 markk joined #koha
16:56 markk left #koha
16:56 markk joined #koha
16:59 brendan_l left #koha
17:00 Nate left #koha
17:03 owen @later tell wizzyrea I did some work on an alternative fix to Bug 3659. Comments welcome
17:03 munin owen: The operation succeeded.
17:05 owen Comments welcomed from anyone else too :)
17:09 lac joined #koha
17:21 owen Is this edit correct?[…]f=prev&oldid=2905
17:21 owen I thought it was the RM who updated
17:24 paul_p owen, I think it's unclear (at least in my mind...)
17:30 cait joined #koha
17:30 cait hi #koha
17:31 paul_p hello cait ;-)
17:31 cait hi paul :)
17:31 cait still here?
17:31 paul_p leaving in a few mn
17:32 cait I see the renewal period part- that's a nice feature
17:32 cait how hard is it to add new parameters to those structure?
17:33 paul_p cait: I don't understand the question
17:33 cait we had someone ask about "days of loan period over until renewal is allowed"
17:33 cait add new circ parameters to smart rules :)
17:34 paul_p mmm... I would say less than 1 day to add to smart-rules, and something like 1 day to add the behaviour itself
17:34 paul_p so around 2 days
17:34 cait hm, for someone like you... like 10 for me or more hehe .)
17:35 cait but a project for a more quiet time :)
17:35 paul_p cait you're probably right for the 2 / 10 ;-)
17:35 paul_p ok, time to go back home. will be back soon
17:36 cait see you later
17:36 paul_p left #koha
17:41 fredericd Does Koha send an email to the borrower when an item he has reserved is checked in?
17:41 fredericd hello!
17:42 fredericd For me, it was working and now it doesn't work anymore...
17:42 cait fredericd: yes it should
17:42 cait have you activated the hold notice for the borrower?
17:42 cait and does he have an email address?
17:42 fredericd where do you acticate hold notice for the borrower?
17:43 cait message preferences
17:43 cait you can set a standard in the borrower category for newly created users and change that in the borrower
17:43 sophie_m left #koha
17:43 cait and you need a notice with code HOLD
17:43 fredericd for the specific borrower?
17:43 cait yeah, it will take the standard settings from the borrower category when you create one
17:43 fredericd I have all that and it was working few days ago
17:43 cait but you can overwrite them in the borrower
17:44 cait not sure then
17:44 cait that's all I can think of from the admin site
17:44 cait it does not list the hold notice as pending in the notices tab of the borrower account?
17:44 brendan_l joined #koha
17:45 cait hi brendan_l :)
17:45 fredericd I have a notice for the hold placed
17:45 fredericd but I haven't the other one for the hold filled...
17:46 fredericd I can't see where in the borrower category there is a setting for that
17:46 markk left #koha
17:46 markk joined #koha
17:53 cait borrower category should show you the enhanced messaging options
17:53 cait the same box like in borrowers
17:58 fredericd cait: I have no enhanced messaging option in borrower catergory...
17:58 cait hm.
17:58 cait which version of koha are you using?
17:59 fredericd 3.2
17:59 cait there was a sys pref for 3.0 I think to activate it - but I thought it was the standard behaviour now that it's on
18:01 cait[…]?ch=x4063#AEN4066
18:01 cait the hold filled in the screenshot is the notice send out when the item is waiting at the library
18:03 cait the borrower should have that checked too when you open the borrower account
18:03 markk left #koha
18:03 markk joined #koha
18:07 hdl left #koha
18:12 marck joined #koha
18:13 marck left #koha
18:13 markk left #koha
18:14 jwagner left #koha
18:14 lac left #koha
18:19 lac joined #koha
18:20 * larsw waves
18:20 lac hey guys, i created a marc framework that does not have a 040 field in it at all, but when i go to add a marc record of the mentioned framework, not only does 040 show up, but it's c subfield 'Transcribing Agency' is required
18:40 chris Hi larsw
18:41 chris Hmm haven't run into that one before lac
18:41 larsw chris, very good morning to you, even if you're lazy and don't report bugs to me :)
18:42 chris How did you create the framework lac? From scratch or based on the default?
18:42 chris And what version of koha
18:42 chris larsw: hehe ill try harder :)
18:43 * owen wonders who chris is lazy compared to
18:44 lac chris: i just created it as a new framework
18:44 lac chris: 3.2
18:45 chris owen: in answer to the kohaversion question, yes id prefer ppl leave it for me and chris_n to set the number
18:45 owen That's what I thought chris, so I wondered about that wiki edit
18:45 chris lac: weird, is it just 040 or other fields too?
18:45 larsw owen, the _other_ user of my software (I do report bugs, lots of them ;) (and, no, I don't actually think he's lazy)
18:46 chris Compared to larsw most ppl are lazy :)
18:46 larsw oh no, you're not taking my laziness championship title away from me that easily... well, ok, you are, 'cause I can't be bothered to resist, but you shouldn't
18:47 chris And compared to owen mr 50 million patches we both are :)
18:47 cait owen++
18:48 lac lac: well, there are blank fields for nearly every marc field even though i don't have those added to the framework
18:48 lac lac: but 040 is the only one of those that's required and has a subfield
18:49 chris owen: ahh setting it to xxx is good so that edit is ok
18:50 owen Okay chris thanks for the clarification
18:50 * owen did not do that
18:50 chris lac: and they definitely don't show when you are editing the framework?
18:51 chris You might want to go to and report a bug and attach some screenshots
18:51 lac chris: correct, but they may have been there when i first created the framework, i don't rememeber.  is there some script i might need to run?
18:51 nengard joined #koha
18:51 chris Shouldn't be
18:52 owen Hi nengard
18:52 chris Are you running memcached?
18:52 chris Hi west coast nengard
18:53 chris lac: if you are running memcached, try restarting that
18:53 chris If not then I'm out of ideas so a bug report would be good
18:54 nengard hi all
18:54 lac chris: no
18:54 lac chris: ok, thanks for the help, i've got to go now but i'll file one later
18:54 chris Thank you
18:55 lac left #koha
19:00 owen Anyone else finding "git fetch" times out?
19:01 chris Ill tell you in 15 mins
19:02 chris When I'm off the bus :)
19:04 owen Just a hiccup I guess
19:08 owen Weird, I'm still getting caught in an updatedatabase loop upgrading from Koha to
19:09 owen ...when trying to test bug_5575
19:09 chris Hmm and there is a 55 in updatedatabase?
19:10 chris I could have missed one
19:10 owen No, I've edited myself for testing
19:10 chris Right
19:10 chris Hmmm
19:11 owen The error:
19:11 owen [Tue Jan 11 14:10:58 2011] DBD::mysql::db do failed: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`koha`.<result 2 when explaining filename '#sql-349_f70'>, CONSTRAINT `auth_subfield_structure_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`authtypecode`, `tagfield`) REFERENCES `auth_tag_structure` (`authtypecode`,) at /home/oleonard/kohaclone/install​er/data/mysql/ l
19:11 owen ine 4447.
19:11 chris My stop bbiab
19:18 chris back
19:23 chris im just about to push 2 patches for 5575 owen
19:23 chris from paul
19:29 nengard left #koha
19:31 brendan_l left #koha
19:34 nengard joined #koha
19:34 chris wb nengard
19:34 nengard flaky wifi
19:34 nengard am tethered now
19:35 nengard left #koha
19:35 brendan_l joined #koha
19:35 chris or not
19:35 chris :)
19:38 CIA-1 Koha: paul.poulain new/awaiting_qa/enh/bug_5575 * rv3.02.00-539-ga742eef / (6 files in 4 dirs): follow-up : make partial payement of fine work
19:38 CIA-1 Koha: paul.poulain new/awaiting_qa/enh/bug_5575 * rv3.02.00-538-g97a7527 /installer/data/mysql/kohastructure.sql: followup= adding missing SQL column
19:38 owen Colorful.
19:38 chris
19:38 chris the difference with this one, is it tracks all the branches, (not just master and 3.2.x)
19:39 chris so when i push things into awaiting_qa ones etc, they show up
19:39 chris figured it might be useful, if its annoying ill turn it back off
19:39 chris  i quite like this too
19:40 * owen wonders what people think when they see a member of #koha named "CIA-1"
19:40 chris heh
19:41 owen is now known as Not_the_F
19:41 Not_the_F is now known as Not_FBI
19:41 Not_FBI Carry on everyone, nothing to see here
19:41 Not_FBI is now known as owen
19:43 nengard joined #koha
19:46 chris and wb again nengard :)
19:46 nengard didn't know i went away that time
19:47 chris back on wifi again it looks like
19:48 larsw nengard, irc is annoying when it does that :( (don't worry, you didn't miss anything big, just the CIA and the FBI)
19:48 nengard :)
19:49 owen chris: I think I figured out my updatedatabase loop problem
19:50 chris oh yeah?
19:50 owen The last revision in omits "SetVersion($DBversion);"
19:50 chris ahhh that would definitely do it
19:50 owen in origin/new/awaiting_qa/enh/bug_5575
19:50 * chris will fix
19:50 chris and push, thanks for that
19:51 owen persistence++ # at the expense of some hair torn out
19:52 chris pushed
19:55 slef nengard: did you know... Flake is a chocolate bar in the UK, now owned by Kraft.
19:55 chris cadbury in nz
19:55 nengard i did not know that
19:55 chris which probably is owned by kraft too
19:55 nengard slef you'll have to send me some of that :) hehe
19:56 CIA-1 Koha: chrisc new/bug_2142 * rv3.02.00-509-gaa4c36d / (installer/data/mysql/ Bug 2142 : Bumping database version
19:56 CIA-1 Koha: ian.walls new/bug_2142 * rv3.02.00-508-g58d7321 / (9 files in 9 dirs): Bug 2142: reinstate maxItemInSearchResults systempreference
19:56 CIA-1 Koha: chrisc new/awaiting_qa/enh/bug_5575 * rv3.02.00-540-g2db7886 /installer/data/mysql/ Bug 5575: Missing Setversion in updatedatabase causing loop, thanks Owen for spotting it
19:56 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=2142 critical, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, NEW, maxItemsInSearchResults No longer used
19:56 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5575 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, paul.poulain, NEW, 3.4 BibLibre circ & members improvements
19:56 nengard what is CIA?
19:56 chris  <-- that
19:57 chris 8:38 <@chris> the difference with this one, is it tracks all the branches, (not just master  and 3.2.x)
19:57 chris 08:39 <@chris> so when i push things into awaiting_qa ones etc, they show up
19:57 nengard is this diff from hudson
19:57 chris 08:39 <@chris> figured it might be useful, if its annoying ill turn it back off
19:57 chris very different
19:57 nengard oh cool
19:57 nengard k
19:57 chris hudson runs integration tests
19:57 larsw soon-to-be-renamed-hudson
19:58 chris or jenkins as its going to be known
19:58 chris snap :)
19:58 slef chris: yes, cadbury in UK too, which is Kraft
19:58 larsw "Oracle: making friends on the Internet since 2010"
19:59 owen Or until 2010?
19:59 nengard heh
20:01 hudsonbot Starting build 279 for job Koha_Master (previous build: SUCCESS)
20:03 munin New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 5603: uninitialized element in hash <[…]a227ab0e111a3acad> / Bug 2142 : Bumping database version <[…]94115392b838395dd> / Bug 2142: reinstate maxItemInSearchResults systempreference <[…]p=koha.git;a=comm
20:04 schuster mysql help needed - I have a gazillion reports because we have 68 schools and many of them have a date in them that is uniform.  I've been "editing" many of them today and thought to myself there MUST be an easier way.
20:05 chris not sure im following what you are wanting to do, what are you editing?
20:05 briceSanc joined #koha
20:05 schuster The date is 2009/07/01 - is there a way to say any report with this in the sql change it to 2010/07/01
20:05 schuster Manually imput SQL statements
20:06 chris ah
20:06 chris no
20:06 briceSanc Hello !
20:06 schuster input that is...
20:06 schuster Oh drat...
20:06 chris not easily anyway, the sql for reports is stored as a text blob
20:06 chris lemme go see if mysql has any fancy things for dealing with it, but standard sql doenst
20:06 schuster ooy and gooy...  Ok back to editing!
20:07 chris omg
20:07 chris
20:07 briceSanc I have problems with mod_perl and C4::Scrubber Someone can help me?
20:07 chris oracle are insane
20:07 chris whole does splash pages .. hello 1999 wants its dumb idea back
20:07 chris s/whole/who
20:07 nengard lunch - ttyl
20:08 chris schuster: i may have found something
20:09 schuster listening.
20:09 chris[…]#function_replace
20:09 alohalog_ joined #koha
20:09 alohalog left #koha
20:09 schuster off to play with my test system...  Thanks chris!
20:10 CIA-1 Koha: ian.walls new/bug_5603 * rv3.02.00-510-g2b1e693 /C4/Members/ Bug 5603: uninitialized element in hash
20:10 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5603 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, ian.walls, NEW, generating "uninitialized value in hash element"
20:12 owen Judging from what I see in bug_5575 I can throw away the work I did on Bug 3475 too.
20:12 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=3475 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, jwagner, ASSIGNED, Add copy patron function
20:13 chris its working pretty well in 5575 ?
20:13 owen I'm just noticing that it's there, I haven't tested it
20:17 hdl joined #koha
20:18 nengard left #koha
20:19 cait left #koha
20:19 darling joined #koha
20:23 schuster well it was worth a try!  good thing I did it on the test server!  It replaced the whole sql string with 2010/07/01...  not just that part of the blob.
20:24 schuster back to my mind numbing work!
20:24 hudsonbot Project Koha_Master build #279: SUCCESS in 23 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]/Koha_Master/279/
20:24 hudsonbot * Ian Walls: Bug 2142: reinstate maxItemInSearchResults systempreference
20:24 hudsonbot * Chris Cormack: Bug 2142 : Bumping database version
20:24 hudsonbot * Ian Walls: Bug 5603: uninitialized element in hash
20:32 collum left #koha
20:34 richard joined #koha
20:48 atz briceSanc, what's the trouble w/ Scrubber?
20:53 atz looks like C4::Context is unnecessary, and it could help to have a  use vars qw/$debug/;
20:53 atz but i don't see anything bizarre there
20:54 briceSanc we are using mod_perl
20:54 briceSanc and when we use mod_perl we cannot add tags or comments
20:55 briceSanc if we comment INIT in, the function works
20:56 briceSanc why do we use INIT { } in ?
20:56 briceSanc of course we need to add "my" before "%scrubbertypes"
20:56 atz no you don't
20:57 chris nope that are in use vars
20:57 chris that=they
20:57 chris that module does need a copyright statement though
20:57 atz the INIT  initialize the data the module uses.  Normal reason.
20:57 atz but it probably isnt' strictly necessary
20:58 atz chris: has there been anybody on point for mod_perl testing?
20:58 briceSanc we comment INIT { } but we still use %scrubbertypes = ( ....);
20:59 chris nope, no one has been working on at that afaik
20:59 atz yeah, i'd expected there would be a lot more problems than just tagging
20:59 chris ive been looking into plack/starman
20:59 atz interesting
20:59 chris hdl has been too, we did some work on it at the dev conference
20:59 chris very promising
20:59 briceSanc we only use mod_perl for the OPAC
21:00 chris but there are circular dependencies, that we need to fix or we get memory leaks
21:00 atz yeah, that is a tough problem for koha
21:00 hdl briceSanc: Any success ?
21:00 chris same will be true for mod_perl .. plus in places we do in code caching .. that now becomes persistent
21:00 chris we fixed a few of those
21:00 briceSanc chris, yes but in works well with the OPAC only
21:00 chris it leaks
21:01 chris but it works
21:01 chris atz:[…]s/heads/wip_plack
21:02 briceSanc so, could we fix the tag problem with deleting INIT ?
21:03 atz briceSanc, possibly, yes.
21:04 chris atz:[…]0-May/033985.html
21:04 atz but i'm not sure what exactly the timing constraints are for mod_perl
21:04 chris 1100 hits on the opac in 55 seconds
21:05 chris i blew up apache trying to do more than 50 concurrent
21:05 atz v. nice
21:05 chris[…]ing-with-plackup/
21:06 chris i think hdl was going to organise a meeting to work/talk about it more eh hdl?
21:07 hdl I was going Should send a message for the last week of january
21:07 chris yeah that would be good
21:07 briceSanc atz, i will try with no INIT
21:07 briceSanc bye all, see you tomorrow
21:07 briceSanc left #koha
21:09 hdl But well nginx is more apt at answering concurrent requests than apache for what it is worth
21:09 * owen says goodbye too
21:09 owen left #koha
21:09 chris hdl: yep, a lot more apt :) plus a much much lower memory footprint
21:10 chris but even apache mod_proxy to starman performs a lot better
21:10 paul_p joined #koha
21:10 paul_p hello & sorry to be a little bit late
21:14 paul_p is there anyone here wanting to QA a little bit the circ-mem BibLibre branch ?
21:15 chris hi paul_p
21:15 chris not sure there are many people around
21:15 paul_p 'morning chris
21:15 paul_p yep, it seems ...
21:15 chris bywater folks are all in california having meetings and such, and nekls is under snow
21:16 paul_p and aussies under water :(
21:16 chris yeah
21:22 nengard joined #koha
21:22 paul_p chris, so, does it mean I can go to bed now because no QA tester candidate ?
21:22 paul_p hi nengard !
21:22 chris heres nengard :)
21:23 nengard hi
21:23 nengard was i being talked about?
21:23 CIA-1 Koha: nengard new/bug_5486 * rv3.02.00-511-g50694f3 /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modul​es/admin/preferences/circulation.pref: bug 5486 remove note about HomeOrHoldingBranch being removed soon
21:23 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5486 normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, nengard, ASSIGNED, HomeOrHoldingBranch description inaccurate
21:24 chris paul_p was wondering if anyone was going to show to help test the circ_memb work :)
21:24 nengard not this week
21:24 nengard busy with staff meetings this week
21:24 paul_p nengard: you're in the middle of a QA session without anyone to QA :\
21:25 chris paul_p: the good news owen was doing some good work on 5575 this morning, including spotting a problem which we patched and pushed
21:25 paul_p nengard, yep, that's what chris was saying. Plus nekls under snow, aussies under water, europe under bed...
21:25 paul_p chris, yep, i've seen
21:25 chris
21:25 chris cool
21:26 paul_p chris, does updatedatabase work with all thoses $DBversion="3.03.00.XXX" ?
21:26 chris owen changed them for his testing
21:26 nengard i do think sekjal did some testing of the circ branch ...
21:26 nengard or i thought he had
21:26 nengard i could be wrong
21:27 chris paul_p: i did change a whole lot of them in another branch, but not that one
21:27 magnus_a left #koha
21:27 paul_p ok, thx. And I think we will have to change how the dbversion is managed, because with branches & branches, that will be hard to follow...
21:28 chris (the other branch had 3.02 numbers so i changed them) i was going to leave this one xxx until i merge it
21:28 chris i want us to log what changes have been applied
21:28 chris not just a version number
21:28 chris so that we can check, and see what ones need to be applied
21:29 chris also we can then use that log to show on the about page
21:29 chris but ideally
21:30 chris i want to use DBIx::Class::Schema
21:30 chris and the versioning tools of that
21:30 chris and get rid of completely
21:30 chris you can use the schema independently of using DBIx::Class anywhere else
21:31 paul_p right. did you started to work on the dbix::class::schema ?
21:31 chris yep
21:31 chris[…]hema/
21:31 chris but i need to revisit
21:31 chris since then, i have now seen
21:32 chris[…]
21:32 chris which might be even nicer
21:33 paul_p another question about the timing: what is the exact expected date for 3.4 ?
21:33 chris 22 april
21:33 chris but i think that deploymenthandler is too heavy, and that versioned might be all we need
21:34 paul_p i'd like to organize something like a "european debugging session" at BibLibre offices. early april could be a good week for this then.
21:34 chris code freeze will be end of march
21:34 chris string freeze on probably the 10th of april
21:34 paul_p Hoping cait, magnus, slef, maybe spanish & italian ppl, would come
21:34 chris that is a very good idea
21:34 paul_p (&ptfs-europe of course)
21:35 paul_p "code freeze" you mean "feature freeze" ?
21:35 chris yeah thats what i mean
21:35 chris t
21:36 chris so early april will be perfect
21:36 paul_p ok, will speak of this with my associates (hdl & philippe)
21:36 chris fix a bunch of bugs, and give the translators time to get the translations up to date
21:37 chris we should also put 3.6 Roles on the agenda for the next meeting, we will want to collect names for that, and 3.4 maintainer etc
21:37 chris if people want me to stay on for 3.6 im willing to, if others want to do that, im willing to move to 3.4 maintainer instead
21:38 chris (taking your idea that 6 months is too short:))
21:38 hdl good night
21:38 chris night hdl
21:38 chris i think look at 5575, with a bit more testing that can be merged
21:39 chris i count 4 features left to test
21:40 paul_p 4 features left to test ?
21:40 chris but maybe in 5575
21:40 paul_p (++ for speaking of 3.6 roles)
21:40 paul_p yes, but where do you count 4 features left to test ?
21:41 chris ahh  missed 2, 6
21:41 chris[…]culation-members_.28.235575_awaiting_qa.29
21:41 chris i missed the rfid and offline circ ones
21:42 chris we need owen to update that section too, with his results
21:43 hdl left #koha
21:43 paul_p ah, ok
21:44 munin New commit(s) kohagit: bug 5486 remove note about HomeOrHoldingBranch being removed soon <[…]28a1f47ab6c23bfd7>
21:46 paul_p shouldn't we revert the removal of note being removed by the reverting of the removal of the ... :D
21:46 hudsonbot Starting build 280 for job Koha_Master (previous build: SUCCESS)
21:47 chris :)
21:49 ronald joined #koha
22:01 magnus joined #koha
22:02 magnus left #koha
22:03 paul_p ok, it's time to go to bed for european ppl ! 11PM
22:03 paul_p have a good day chris & nengard & anyone else around
22:03 chris sleep well
22:03 ronald left #koha
22:04 nengard good night paul_p
22:04 ronald joined #koha
22:06 paul_p is now known as paul_Zzzz
22:08 hudsonbot Project Koha_Master build #280: SUCCESS in 22 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]/Koha_Master/280/
22:08 hudsonbot Nicole Engard: bug 5486 remove note about HomeOrHoldingBranch being removed soon
22:12 schuster left #koha
22:41 eternalsw joined #koha
22:47 paul_Zzzz left #koha
22:59 eternalsw I'd like to add a cutter number to both the add item form and the spine label.  Our library is using Cutter's Two-Figure table along with the first letter of the title, and it is too expensive for us to respine all the books to some other system.  I'd also like the cutter number visible in search results.  I've created a php script that will generate a single line of output containing the cutter number when provided with author first na
22:59 eternalsw author last name, and title, so can call this from perl using curl or some other equivalent.  Not sure where to start in the koha code.  I'm leaving for the day, and will be coming back here tomorrow.  Just wanted to give people time to think.
23:13 CIA-1 Koha: nengard new/bug_4131 * rv3.02.00-512-gb7fdfc1 / (3 files in 2 dirs): bug 4131 have subscription so edit routing if one exists
23:13 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=4131 minor, PATCH-Sent, ---, nengard, ASSIGNED, link on subscripton page says 'create routing' even when one exists
23:15 chris eternalsw: you should file an rfc
23:16 chris @later tell eternalsw
23:16 munin chris: The operation succeeded.
23:20 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha - Koha 3.2.2 is now available. Next general meeting on 2 February 2011 at 10:00 UTC
23:29 chris ahh cool
23:30 francharb left #koha
23:31 hudsonbot Starting build 281 for job Koha_Master (previous build: SUCCESS)
23:34 munin New commit(s) kohagit: bug 4131 have subscription so edit routing if one exists <[…]0b910b063778085e2>
23:34 CIA-1 Koha: magnus new/bug_5055 * rv3.02.00-513-gaf60ade /misc/cronjobs/crontab.example: Bug 5055 Use standard file paths in crontab.example
23:35 munin Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5055 enhancement, PATCH-Sent, ---, magnus, NEW, crontab.example should use standard file paths
23:36 munin New commit(s) kohagit32: bug 5486 remove note about HomeOrHoldingBranch being removed soon <[…]e42dd3edae8753a39> / Bug 5603: uninitialized element in hash <[…]6951b00a2568f5954>
23:39 chris chris_n:[…]w_bug.cgi?id=5055  hows that last note look?
23:39 munin Bug 5055: normal, PATCH-Sent, ---, magnus, NEW, crontab.example should use standard file paths
23:40 * chris_n looks
23:40 * chris tries to set a good example
23:41 chris_n just be sure to add me to the cc list on the bug ;-)
23:41 chris ah good point
23:42 nengard gmcharlt around?
23:42 nengard I'm trying to upload an image to the wiki and I keep getting a strange error
23:42 nengard it was a png and then i did it as a jpg but it keeps saying
23:43 chris_n strange_errors--
23:43 nengard "The file has no extension (like ".jpg")."
23:43 gmcharlt nengard: ok, I'll take a look at it - please email me the file
23:43 nengard gmcharlt heading your way now
23:43 nengard let me know what the file url ends up being
23:43 chris gmcharlt: are you still stranded in california?
23:44 gmcharlt chris: yep, through Thursday morning at least
23:44 chris wow!
23:44 munin New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 5055 Use standard file paths in crontab.example <[…]632b45f99b0b8ae1b>
23:44 chris how far away from the bywater hq are you i wonder?
23:44 chris theres a mess of bywaterians there at the mo
23:45 chris you could make them buy you dinner :-)
23:45 gmcharlt hee
23:46 gmcharlt I have no idea, actually
23:46 hudsonbot Starting build 79 for job Koha_3.2.x (previous build: SUCCESS)
23:46 munin New commit(s) kohagit32: bug 4131 have subscription so edit routing if one exists <[…]17dc4de98260f1a72>
23:47 chris ahhh further than i thought
23:48 chris 3 hours and 45 mins by car according to google
23:49 chris or 5 hours 30, in traffic .. and since it goes through LA .. theres about 0% chance there wont be traffic :-)
23:52 nengard gmcharlt we're in santa barbara area
23:53 gmcharlt bit of a hike then
23:57 hudsonbot Project Koha_Master build #281: SUCCESS in 26 min: http://hudson.koha-community.o[…]/Koha_Master/281/
23:57 hudsonbot Nicole Engard: bug 4131 have subscription so edit routing if one exists
23:58 hudsonbot Starting build 282 for job Koha_Master (previous build: SUCCESS)

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary