IRC log for #koha, 2017-06-08

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:35 mtompset excuse
00:35 wahanui mtompset: The Token fell out of the ring. Call us when you find it.
00:35 mtompset quote
00:35 mtompset random quote
00:35 wahanui random quote is funny
00:35 mtompset @quote
00:35 huginn mtompset: I'll give you the answer as soon as RDA is ready
00:35 mtompset @random
00:35 huginn mtompset: Error: The command "random" is available in the Factoids and Quote plugins.  Please specify the plugin whose command you wish to call by using its name as a command before "random".
00:35 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
00:36 mtompset @random quote
00:36 huginn mtompset: Error: The command "random" is available in the Factoids and Quote plugins.  Please specify the plugin whose command you wish to call by using its name as a command before "random".
00:36 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
00:44 JoshB joined #koha
01:05 irma joined #koha
01:10 Francesca joined #koha
01:28 Francesca joined #koha
01:33 BobB joined #koha
01:50 mtompset @quote random
01:50 huginn mtompset: Quote #110: "chris: im rm, not god" (added by kf at 10:20 AM, December 08, 2010)
01:51 mtompset excuse
01:51 wahanui mtompset: techtonic stress
01:51 mtompset @quote random
01:51 huginn mtompset: Quote #168: "gmcharlt: #koha is ALL the time" (added by chris_n at 09:01 PM, December 01, 2011)
01:51 wahanui i already had it that way, huginn.
01:51 mtompset excuse
01:51 wahanui mtompset: Support staff hung over, send aspirin and come back LATER.
01:54 Francesca joined #koha
02:01 mtompset papa: True enough about the DBIx not existing in the project 5+ years ago. :)
02:01 papa heh sure :)
02:02 papa I'm going away for a month, will do it when I get back
02:02 mtompset You know me, resurrecting old dung. :)
02:04 mtompset just dont make it a 5 year excursion. ;)
02:04 papa well it's not me, no one wanted to sign it off
02:06 mtompset I didn't notice it until I started to scour 4 digit bug reports. :)
02:08 mtompset -- and decided I'll try the rest api scary stuff. :)
02:10 Kafilini joined #koha
02:12 mtompset Have a great day (24 hour period), #koha papa rangi Francesca Kafilini
02:30 Kafilini_ joined #koha
02:38 Kafilini joined #koha
03:25 Francesca joined #koha
03:52 deb-CSPL joined #koha
03:53 Scott-CSPL joined #koha
04:12 Francesca joined #koha
05:12 Kafilini joined #koha
05:20 cait joined #koha
05:21 Francesca joined #koha
05:28 Francesca joined #koha
05:56 ashimema @later tell thd I'd be really really happy to see the mediawiki installation updated and mysql'd :)
05:56 huginn ashimema: The operation succeeded.
06:17 * magnuse waves
06:17 magnuse what is the wiki using today?
06:19 fridolin joined #koha
06:19 fridolin hie there
06:19 laurence joined #koha
06:22 ashimema it's an ancient mediawiki running on PostGres
06:23 ashimema where did that capital G come from.. grrr
06:23 ashimema Pg, we should stick to MySQL as mediawiki really isn't very well supported on Pg as a whole.. it works, but the ecosystem doesn't code for it as it's not the norm..
06:23 ashimema thus it makes upgrades and installing plugins much more challenging
06:24 ashimema magnuse^^
06:24 LibraryClaire joined #koha
06:25 magnuse ah, gotcha!
06:25 magnuse guten morgen, BüchereiKlara
06:26 ashimema compare wikipedia to our mediawiki and you'll see how far mediawiki as a software has come ;)
06:26 ashimema it's much easier to edit now for the average Joe..
06:27 ashimema and adding semantic mediawiki would make organising and structuring the wiki much easier too ;)
06:27 ashimema I gave up trying to fix the wiki when I realised we had backed ourselves into a corner.. it just became hard to work with
06:37 magnuse <3 semantic mediawiki
06:37 magnuse who's hosting it?
06:38 magnuse equinox
06:39 magnuse we are on 1.16. looks like 1.28 is the most recent
06:39 magnuse 1.25 was EOL'ed 2016-06-28
06:41 alex_a joined #koha
06:41 cait ashimema: you might want to talk to galen directly
06:41 cait about updating it
06:42 magnuse sounds like a good plan
06:42 magnuse the wiki says he and thd have access to the server
06:43 alex_a bonjour
06:43 wahanui what's up, alex_a
06:44 LibraryClaire hey magnuse
06:44 Francesca joined #koha
06:44 magnuse hiya alex_a
06:44 alex_a salut magnuse
06:45 magnuse @wunder boo
06:45 huginn magnuse: Error: No such location could be found.
06:45 magnuse sunny, +18C
06:45 AndrewIsh joined #koha
06:47 reiveune joined #koha
06:47 reiveune hello
06:47 wahanui privet, reiveune
07:06 eythian magnuse: swap you, 13 and rainy here.
07:07 magnuse haha, in your dreams eythian :-)
07:12 eythian @later tell cait Google wants to remind me that this photo exists:
07:12 huginn eythian: The operation succeeded.
07:24 magnuse eythian++
07:26 magnuse kohacon12 in edinburgh?
07:26 cait joined #koha
07:36 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:37 gaetan_B hello
07:43 laurence joined #koha
07:44 magnuse bonjour gaetan_B
07:54 baptiste joined #koha
08:08 * cait waves
08:11 alex_a joined #koha
08:11 juan_s joined #koha
08:12 juan_s joined #koha
08:12 cait eythian: thx, that made me laugh
08:19 paul_p joined #koha
08:23 drojf joined #koha
08:23 drojf hi #koha
08:25 drojf @wunder berlin, germany
08:25 huginn drojf: Error: No such location could be found.
08:25 drojf not coming back, eh?
08:25 cait magnuse: yep edinburgh
08:25 cait doesn't look like it :(
08:26 cait maybe need a new bot verson or so?
08:26 drojf Berlin, Germany, 18°
08:26 drojf hi cait
08:26 cait @drojfwunder Konstanz
08:26 huginn cait: I'll give you the answer just as soon as RDA is ready
08:27 drojf Konstanz, Deutschland Donnerstag, 10:00 Überwiegend bewölkt, 14°
08:27 cait @drojfsnack cookie
08:27 huginn cait: I've exhausted my database of quotes
08:27 cait @excuse
08:27 huginn cait: My excuse for today is "proton decay"
08:28 drojf thanks cait!
08:28 drojf *noms*
08:30 atheia joined #koha
08:37 drojf is there an overview about what is missing for elasticsearch in production?
08:41 drojf i'd like to offer the koha-elasticsearch meta package we have for unstable also for 17.05. but it would be nice to know (and tell people) what to expect from koha + elasticsearch at the moment
08:42 cait i agree
08:44 Francesca joined #koha
08:56 rkrimme1 joined #koha
09:01 ashimema +1
09:15 Francesca joined #koha
09:20 drojf liw: around?
09:23 * liw apparates from a sudden cloud of smoke, with a WHOOSH sound effect
09:26 * eythian wonders if liw saw my query-thing from the other day.
09:27 liw eythian, I don't think so
09:27 liw I am as ignorant as a newborn baby elephant
09:27 eythian liw: obnam just gave me a mild moment of terror when it didn't restore my mysql backups. Wasn't until I remembered that if you're backing up two different paths, they land in different generations.
09:27 eythian liw: and so I had to specify the generation number for the other part of the backup. Tell me if that's wrong and I should be doing things differently.
09:28 eythian (happily, now that one of my crappy VPSes appears to have kicked the bucket, I seem to have recovered everything important from it from my bailing-twine level backup regime.)
09:28 eythian (in the end, the server came back, but I don't really trust that server anyway and should move things off it.)
09:29 liw eythian, do you mean that you do "obnam backup /path/one" followed by "obnam backup /path/two"?
09:29 eythian yeah
09:30 drojf liw: i'd like to restructure the koha debian repository, having a codename based on release and a suite unstable, stable, oldstable as we have now. we do not have codenames, so i'd use release numbers for now, like 17.05 and 16.11. i remember somebody mentioning that would be a problem, and mentioning your name (i think it was tcohen), but i could not find anything about it
09:30 liw yeah, in that case each generation has only one of the paths
09:30 eythian liw: yes. Does saying obnam backup /path/one /path/two work? I can't remember if I ever tried it.
09:30 drojf at the moment we have (outdated) debian codenames in there, but it does not make sense for the way we do packages
09:31 drojf i set up a repo and it works fine for me
09:32 drojf also, why do we still not have cooking/baking based codenames :(
09:32 liw eythian, that works, yes
09:32 liw drojf, I'll have an answer in a moment, I'm thinking furiously
09:32 alex_a joined #koha
09:33 * drojf puts ice on liw's head
09:34 eythian liw: OK, thanks. Time I revisited my scheme I think.
09:35 liw drojf, I think I would suggest you have a repo with dists/{wheezy,squeeze,buster,sid} as the dirs, with each dir having Koha .debs built for that Debian release (this is what I do); if you need to have multiple Koha versions in the repo it gets trickier
09:36 eythian liw: the thing is that koha aims to have one release run on all supported dists (and ubuntu, etc), but does have multiple koha versions.
09:36 liw my own repo for my own projects ( has dists/foo with a build for Debian release codename foo, and that has a version number (where foo is appended to the version by CI which builds the packages) so that dists/foo and dists/bar can both have a package of version 1.2.3
09:37 eythian So kinda the inverse problem :)
09:37 drojf liw: our packages are one package fits all (all supported debian and ubuntu versions) … what eythian says
09:38 liw I avoid having one .deb file that works on all .deb using distro versions, since it gets harder to cope with their differences (e.g., when one has manpages in a different place from the others)
09:38 liw but if that's something you want to do, then by all means, nothing wrong with that approach
09:38 drojf for now, having a repo per debian and ubuntu version would be more work (much more) than coping with differences
09:38 drojf we deprecate support if needed :P
09:41 liw let's walk through this: assume you make a new Koha release 1.2, what happens? you build a koha_1.2-1_all.deb package and upload it to the unstable dist in your apt repo? and then copy it within the repo from unstable to testing? (i.e., similar to what Debian itself does)
09:45 paul_p joined #koha
09:51 drojf liw: it's all kind of different. oldstable and stable are the last two supported branches, which get new maintenance versions every month. so stable will be 17.05 now, oldstable 16.11. unstable is master. or, used to be. we have nightly builds in a different repository now. so packages do not travel from one pocket to another, they are built independently
09:51 * drojf fears he's causing massive headache in liw
09:52 liw no worries
09:53 drojf i am not sure how we came to that setup, but i suppose because we would have a lot ogf pockets and different builds otherwise
09:53 drojf *of
09:54 liw so your dists/* match Koha freshness, basically? there's one for "latest release", one for "release series we support for a long time", and one for "and even longer time"?
09:58 khall joined #koha
09:59 drojf more or less. it is the latest branch that is maintained and the one before, we do not have LTS versions at the moment.
10:01 liw is this approx correct: you have git branch release/16.11 from which you release 16.11.1, 16.11.2, etc, and upload .debs built from those releases to dists/oldstable; and git branch release/17.05, which gets uploaded to dists/stable ?
10:03 liw drojf, and if that is correct, what is the change you actually want?
10:05 liw release/16.11 uploads to dists/sunshine-and-icecream, with a symlink dists/oldstable; and release/17.05, uploads to dists/bananenkartoffel, with symlink dists/stable?
10:07 drojf liw: atm it is eg. dists/squeeze, symlink to dists/stable. we don't have codenames, so what i would do for now is dists/17.05, symlink dists/stable. question is, is dists/17.05 valid (or not) for some reason
10:08 liw drojf, ah, I see. dists/17.05 is valid as far as I know
10:08 liw (I _almost_ got Koha to use a release code name bananenkartoffeln, *sigh*)
10:08 drojf liw: i could not find anything indicating it isn't, but i did not find any elaboration on the matter either
10:08 drojf thanks
10:09 drojf and yes, i really want bananenkartoffel
10:09 liw eine kleine Tasse Schokoladenschnitzel mit Bananenkartoffeln und Kabelaalat auf der Hauptbahnhof, bitte is teh only thing I know in German anymore
10:13 drojf that would be an awesome release name
10:13 drojf in one word
10:13 cait hypenated please
10:15 eythian cait is a bad German
10:16 cait not really
10:16 cait all those hyphens are very german too
10:19 liw "deb eine-kleine-Tasse-Schokoladenschni​tzel-mit-Bananenkartoffeln-und-Kab​elsalat-auf-der-Hauptbahnhof-bitte main" -- rolls off the tongue
10:22 drojf i'll use it
10:22 drojf maybe release codename is not really a release manager thing but a packaging manager thing? :P
10:27 Kafilini joined #koha
10:32 rangi_ joined #koha
10:32 rangi_ hello
10:33 rangi_ can any one tell me where i got koha installation file for windows
10:34 rangi_ any on know that
10:35 magnuse rangi_: you can't install koha directly on windows
10:35 magnuse yo uwould have to do it in a virtual machine
10:36 rangi_ it means koha not available for windows operating system .
10:36 eythian that is correct.
10:37 alex_a_ joined #koha
10:54 fridolin joined #koha
11:18 oleonard joined #koha
11:18 oleonard Hello
11:32 eythian hi oleopard
11:47 meliss joined #koha
11:49 jzairo joined #koha
11:49 barton joined #koha
11:52 kellym joined #koha
11:52 atheia oleonard: Sorry — I had to refresh my memory, but yes, it's not possible to delete rotas.
11:53 atheia The feature allows deactivation for now, which fullfills the same function, but allows for easy resurrection and data integrity.
11:55 Dyrcona joined #koha
11:55 oleonard Okay thanks atheia
11:57 alex_a joined #koha
11:58 fridolin joined #koha
12:07 cait hm why no deletion?
12:07 * cait likes deleting stuff :)
12:10 cait bws++ lots of new posts and videos
12:12 cait would be great to have those in the manual :)
12:12 oleonard Yeah, I like deleting stuff in part because it means I can do lots of test runs without having to live with them forever.
12:12 juan_s joined #koha
12:13 cait and if you have duplicates or very similar ones
12:17 edveal Hi
12:18 edveal hey kidclamp how goes it?
12:19 kidclamp it goes well, and you?
12:26 khall1 joined #koha
12:26 edveal very well. just plenty busy!
12:32 misilot Quick question, with the MARC Import tool, is it possible to tell it to not touch existing fields (like leave the 856's and the 500's alone) ?
12:34 oleonard misilot: I thought perhaps there might be a way to use a MARC modification template for that, but there doesn't seem to be.
12:36 alex_a_ joined #koha
12:36 misilot thanks oleonard i was hoping that was the case as well
12:42 Joubu drojf:[…]oha-rm-1711/us/71
12:42 Joubu hi #koha
12:43 LeeJ joined #koha
12:43 drojf Joubu++
12:43 LeeJ morning all
12:44 cait misilot: you can't 'partially overwrite' records atm - it's all or nothing
12:44 cait there are patches in bugzilla to enable that i think, but untested
12:45 ashimema_ joined #koha
12:45 drojf Joubu: how do i join that thing? i made an account with tauga
12:45 drojf *taiga
12:46 LeeJ oleonard: You are a genius! That Vagrant fix for the vb additions plugin you found completely fixed the problem!
12:46 Joubu drojf: pm
12:48 oleonard LeeJ: Not sure I can claim genius status for info which is contained in the README ;) But I'm glad I could help.
12:48 alex_a joined #koha
12:48 oleonard Hi drojf, long time no see
12:48 drojf hi oleopard!
12:49 rocio joined #koha
12:50 LeeJ oleonard: I guess I'll add that link to the issue I opened so others can benefit..though I would hope not many people would use it on Windows..
13:07 ashimema joined #koha
13:10 kellym joined #koha
13:10 ashimema joined #koha
13:21 JoshB joined #koha
13:25 talljoy joined #koha
13:28 ashimema joined #koha
13:31 martin joined #koha
13:31 Guest2005 .
13:35 tcohen joined #koha
13:45 tcohen morning
13:49 oleonard Hi tcohen
13:51 drojf hi tcohen
13:51 tcohen hi oleonard drojf
13:51 tcohen drojf: we could have a chat with Joubu regarding mojolicious upgrade and the relevant patchset
13:52 drojf tcohen: yes, we should
13:55 drojf tcohen: i just finished the draft for the 17.05 package/repository email. i could get a coffee and do it now if that works for both of you
13:56 Joubu sorry, but as I said for the last 2 weeks, my priority is the wiki pages to welcome new contributors. If you have time to dedicate to the project, you should help with that
13:57 Joubu I am not willing to do anything else until it's done
13:57 kholt joined #koha
13:58 drojf ok. for me it's just shifting something that has to be discussed anyway, not extra time really
13:59 drojf and i don't assume it is a big thing to discuss :P
14:02 tcohen Joubu--
14:02 tcohen :-P
14:02 drojf heh
14:03 tcohen Joubu: how is the wiki going?
14:04 Joubu it is not going anywhere
14:05 kmlussier joined #koha
14:06 drojf what are you waiting for to happen in the wiki?
14:07 drojf welcome new contributors could mean a lot of things
14:07 tcohen drojf:[…]eate_entry_points
14:07 Joubu[…]oha-rm-1711/us/21
14:08 tcohen drojf: we really need to refactor the wiki
14:08 tcohen so it is easier to find what a new user needs
14:08 drojf we have curators for that
14:08 tcohen and also make it easier to maintain
14:08 drojf at least that is what is in a lot of release notes
14:09 Joubu wiki curators did not do anything for the last years
14:09 drojf but i agree, the wiki is hardly usable unless you know a search term to look for
14:09 drojf and the pages are outdated to very outdated
14:09 cait we are workign on that - you can sign up to help ;)
14:09 drojf but it takes hours to upgrade an article if you want to actually test step by step instructions and stuff
14:10 cait it doesn't make much sense to have translators if there is not much contribution from them
14:10 cait ugh
14:10 cait curators :)
14:10 cait translators are awesome
14:10 ashimema lol
14:11 drojf i proposed to abandon the position some release cycles ago but nobody cared
14:11 tcohen It is not just curators
14:11 cait I will support you next time around
14:11 cait let's start somewhere :)
14:12 cait i think it woudl be important to update our wiki
14:12 drojf i don't see why we have a position that is listed everywhere and has lead to hardly any contribution
14:12 tcohen we need to collectively think about the subject: how to welcome new contributors
14:12 tcohen and Jonathan created a very godo template for people to add
14:12 cait atm handling the cateogories and all that is not ideal
14:12 tcohen to
14:12 drojf and that keeps others from doing that
14:12 jac joined #koha
14:13 drojf but enough ranting
14:14 * ashimema reads up on wiki related chatter
14:15 * ashimema has thought for a while that actually just starting again on the wiki might be a good idea..
14:15 drojf i will look through the links Joubu sent tomorrow, maybe i can help with something
14:15 ashimema and just manually migrating very small portions as we decide we want them
14:15 cait hm we did it once
14:15 drojf ashimema: yes
14:15 cait we could do it again
14:15 ashimema I bet 90% of it is never looked at or entirely wrong
14:15 cait we could move good parts over still
14:15 cait but we'd lose contribution - not sureif that woudl matter
14:15 cait attribution?
14:15 wahanui it has been said that attribution is always a good idea
14:16 drojf standard stuff like debian installation still works, or sql reports, or others. lots of things are just ancient text not related to modern koha
14:16 tcohen we can keep those, and let curators care about them
14:17 tcohen but we really need a decent landing page
14:17 tcohen without the categories stuff
14:17 tcohen with simple organization to reach what new contributors need
14:17 ashimema I agree.. we need a solid landing page and a solid set of initial content
14:17 ashimema what's holding back new contribution in my opinion is how hard it is to contribute.. and that's mostly because of some terrible plugins we have enabled and a very old version of mediawiki..
14:18 ashimema migrating from postgres to mysql isn't trivial and is the first step to upgrading from our old mediawiki..
14:18 drojf ashimema: i remember you wanted to migrate/upgrade some time ago
14:18 ashimema hence my suggestion of 'just start again with a fresh install'
14:19 oleonard I wonder if you could copy the contents of the existing wiki to an upgraded staging server and somehow hide all the articles until they'd been edited.
14:19 ashimema but as cait says.. we'd loose attribution for stuff we manually migrate across.. it's whether we really care about that ;)
14:19 drojf i agree. can't we get a new wiki, copy and update relevant content and then burn the old one?
14:19 ashimema feel free to suggest it as the next meeting ;)
14:19 ashimema I'd back that approach
14:19 jbeno joined #koha
14:20 cait i think me too, have to give it some thought
14:20 cait but as I said... won't be the first time
14:20 ashimema I don't think anyone is going to have the time/inclination for do a proper migration job from postgres to mysql any time soon.. it looks fairly involved when I started investigating it
14:20 drojf is that a copyright question?
14:20 cait we did it after liblime too
14:20 ashimema not a copyright question really..
14:20 drojf we could keep the old, link from the articles in the new wiki to the old one and ignore it otherwise. but people will still end up there then
14:20 ashimema I don't actually know what we copyright our wiki to..
14:21 drojf CC something, i think
14:21 cait Content is available under GNU General Public License 2.0 or later.
14:21 ashimema indeed.. keeping the old in read-only for a while would be a good thing to do
14:22 ashimema and linking to it where sensible, copying across where more appropriate etc.
14:22 drojf cait: where do you find that?
14:22 wahanui rumour has it that is less clunky than he or she eh
14:22 drojf ah
14:22 drojf sorry
14:22 drojf fine print ;)
14:22 ashimema it's ages since I setup a mediawiki.. think it's pretty darn straight forward still
14:23 cait footer
14:23 cait add it to the next agenda now :)
14:24 ashimema is there a page for that yet?
14:24 ashimema fancy adding it cait?
14:25 cait not right now, sorry
14:26 Joubu you are talking about rewriting the wiki, I am talking about rewriting 3-5 pages
14:26 Joubu and after 2w and did not move forward
14:27 drojf[…]:Legoktm/Packages
14:28 cait Joubu: you know how it is... we'd rather change the tool :)
14:28 drojf Joubu: doing that has been a topic for years. yours is just s few weeks old :P
14:28 drojf *a
14:29 cait and the update might have us redo things anyway
14:29 * drojf hides
14:29 Joubu yes, let's start with the beginning, first item next meeting "Choose a new wiki engine"
14:29 Joubu mine has been set as "high priority"
14:30 Joubu read "if you want to help, do that, everything else is less important"
14:33 ashimema I was thinking of a landing page a bit more along the lines of
14:34 ashimema with clear jump points.. I can't really do any of that sort of thing with the current versions of plugins and mediawiki ;)
14:34 alex_a_ joined #koha
14:34 cait make it simple to write a bit prettier pages would be enough for me
14:35 cait i think some of the category plugins had to be turned off anyway and there was trouble with people using the other editor destroying pages
14:35 cait avoiding these kind of things would be nice
14:35 drojf when i tried to steal formatting from wikipedia, it just did not work in our wiki because it#s too old or does not have regular plugins of 2017
14:37 Joubu ashimema: it's what jajm suggests on the pad
14:42 drojf later #koha
14:52 oleonard Joubu: I must admit I don't really understand what kind of help you're looking for.
14:53 oleonard Is your top priority to re-work the wiki main page?
14:55 fridolin left #koha
14:57 LibraryClaire left #koha
15:01 reiveune bye
15:01 cait oleonard: rewriting/updating the most important pages i think
15:01 reiveune left #koha
15:05 TGoat joined #koha
15:12 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 18296: Remove perlcritic error ( <[…]8392c560b3df738d2>
15:17 JesseM joined #koha
15:24 huginn New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 18759: Try to fix random failure from Circulation.t <[…]23ab23bd9727051ee>
15:29 cait argh
15:29 cait no JSON reports with plack in 3.22? :(
15:30 cait oh good, was just a mistake in the url
15:30 cait nm
15:42 laurence joined #koha
15:43 Joubu @later tell rangi apparently I am not allowed to edit the main page of the wiki, could you add the link to [[Getting involved]] please?
15:43 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
15:44 Joubu @later tell rangi and maybe remove the "Wiki accounts" block?
15:44 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
15:45 Joubu ashimema: I have moved https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ki/I_want_to_help to https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]/Getting_involved
15:45 Joubu but
15:45 Joubu https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]eveloper_handbook still show "I want to help"
15:45 Joubu how can I edit it?
15:52 cait ah tricky a template
15:52 cait Joubu: maybe i will remember sec
15:55 cait magnuse would know
15:55 cait ah
15:55 cait click edit
15:55 cait then scroll down
15:56 cait Template used on this page:  Template:DevBook (edit)
15:57 Joubu cait: nope
15:57 Joubu it looks like a bug actually, since the page has been moved the new one should be used
16:00 cait no
16:00 cait it's not automatic
16:00 cait welll... maybe it could
16:00 laurence joined #koha
16:00 cait maybe it is in a newer version? :)
16:00 cait i will change it
16:01 cait fixed
16:01 Joubu how did you do that?! :)
16:01 cait Edit page - scroll down - find the other hidden edit link next to the template name .)
16:02 cait below 'save page'
16:02 cait it says Template used on this page
16:02 cait and then there is an edit link there
16:02 cait i have looked for that so many times by now, i still struggle to remember how to do that
16:02 Joubu ha yes, got it!
16:05 cait bye all
16:05 cait left #koha
16:05 laurence left #koha
16:23 ashimema well done cait
16:46 kidclamp oleonard++
16:46 oleonard I know these shoes /are/ pretty nice aren't they?
16:50 kidclamp now i wanna see
16:55 kholt joined #koha
16:58 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #193: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/193/
16:58 jenkins jonathan.druart: Bug 18296: Remove perlcritic error (
16:58 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18296 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , C4::Items - Remove GetItemInfosOf
17:01 * oleonard hopes talljoy_candyhunting bags herself a sixteen-point Snickers bar.
17:17 juan_s joined #koha
17:21 kholt joined #koha
17:23 talljoy_candyhunting oleonard, scored a sharing size caramel m and m bag!
17:30 oleonard sharing size == under no circumstances share
18:31 francharb joined #koha
18:33 LeeJ joined #koha
18:42 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #194: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 43 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/194/
18:42 jenkins jonathan.druart: Bug 18759: Try to fix random failure from Circulation.t
18:42 huginn Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18759 minor, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Pushed to Master , Circulation.t is failing randomly
18:45 Joubu @later tell tcohen t/db_dependent/Search.t "l.665         getRecords" raises a warning, do you know if it is expected?
18:45 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
18:58 kmlussier joined #koha
19:17 cait joined #koha
19:43 francharb joined #koha
19:48 cait1 joined #koha
19:53 rangi morning
19:53 eythian Evening
19:54 eythian You have a clone here.
19:54 rangi orly?
19:55 eythian You+_
19:55 rangi ahh i see, from .eu
19:55 eythian Yeah
19:56 eythian Didn't expect you to be the one to try installations on Windows though.
19:57 rangi heh
19:57 rangi Joubu: hows that?
19:58 Dyrcona joined #koha
20:05 Joubu rangi: yes thx, it works for now
20:07 rangi @later tell fridolin 17.05 branch is pushed now
20:07 huginn rangi: The operation succeeded.
20:30 cait1 eythian: maybe his evil twin?
20:30 kathryn joined #koha
20:32 * cait1 waves at kathryn
20:32 kathryn hi cait1 :)
20:33 cait1 oh again?
20:33 cait better
20:33 * cait stretches
20:33 kathryn yeah :) there you are
20:44 * magnuse waves from the land of the midnight sun
20:57 papa joined #koha
21:09 eythian cait: most likely
21:28 edveal left #koha
21:39 adminuser joined #koha
21:43 adminuser quit
21:43 adminuser q
21:43 adminuser exit
21:43 aleisha try with a / at the front
21:44 aleisha joined #koha
21:44 Kafilini joined #koha
21:46 aleisha bye
21:49 adminuser joined #koha
22:03 jbeno joined #koha
22:25 vegasjoe joined #koha
22:26 JoshB left #koha
22:27 vegasjoe Hello. Is anybody using Percona?
22:37 vegasjoe_ joined #koha
22:38 vegasjoe test this
22:43 vegasjoe left #koha
23:26 Francesca joined #koha
23:30 * magnuse has been watching the midnight sun not setting
23:31 dilan joined #koha
23:39 bag how late does it stay up magnuse ?
23:39 bag does it ever set?
23:39 magnuse it never sets
23:40 magnuse well, not until early july
23:40 bag Our’s currently sets at around 21:10
23:40 bag @weather bodo
23:40 huginn bag: Error: Could not find weather information.  (This may be a bug. If you think it is, please file a bug report at < acker/?func=add&group_id=58965&atid=489447>.)
23:40 bag @wunder boo
23:40 huginn bag: Error: No such location could be found.
23:41 bag @wunder bodo
23:41 huginn bag: Error: No such location could be found.
23:41 bag @wunder pdx
23:41 huginn bag: Error: No such location could be found.
23:41 bag :P
23:41 magnuse bag: not too bad, i guess ;-)
23:43 Francesca @wunder wlg
23:43 huginn Francesca: Error: No such location could be found.
23:45 dilan joined #koha
23:47 dilan joined #koha
23:54 wizzyrea hi Francesca
23:54 Francesca hi wizzyrea!
23:54 wizzyrea @wunder nzwn
23:54 huginn wizzyrea: Error: No such location could be found.
23:54 wizzyrea ooo
23:54 Francesca O.o
23:55 wizzyrea @wunder wellington, NZ
23:55 huginn wizzyrea: Error: No such location could be found.
23:55 Francesca we don't exist
23:55 wizzyrea :( he's broken
23:55 wizzyrea @wunder 66047
23:55 huginn wizzyrea: Error: No such location could be found.
23:55 Francesca how are you?
23:58 Francesca ok I gotta vanish
23:58 Francesca see ya

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary