IRC log for #koha, 2017-05-24

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:02 Francesca joined #koha
00:13 papa joined #koha
00:53 kellym joined #koha
01:27 liz joined #koha
02:09 JoshB joined #koha
02:10 dcook joined #koha
02:21 liz joined #koha
02:39 Francesca joined #koha
03:48 JoshB joined #koha
04:09 JoshB joined #koha
05:03 jajm_ joined #koha
05:11 cait joined #koha
05:18 mveron joined #koha
05:18 mveron Good morning / daytime #koha
05:37 Francesca joined #koha
05:38 Kafilini joined #koha
05:59 laurence joined #koha
06:13 josef_moravec joined #koha
06:13 josef_moravec morning koha
06:14 LibraryClaire joined #koha
06:20 Francesca joined #koha
06:35 Kafilini joined #koha
06:42 papa joined #koha
06:44 reiveune joined #koha
06:44 reiveune hello
06:45 josef_moravec joined #koha
06:45 AndrewIsh joined #koha
06:53 alex_a joined #koha
06:58 wilfrid joined #koha
07:00 drojf joined #koha
07:00 drojf morning
07:04 magnuse moin drojf
07:05 drojf hei magnuse
07:24 drojf joined #koha
07:28 gaetan_B joined #koha
07:28 gaetan_B hello
07:33 greenjimll joined #koha
07:37 fridolin joined #koha
07:39 fridolin hiethere
07:43 paul_p joined #koha
07:52 baptiste joined #koha
08:08 alex_a joined #koha
08:47 Kafilini joined #koha
09:00 Kafilini joined #koha
09:03 Bhootrk_ joined #koha
09:51 Francesca joined #koha
10:01 cait joined #koha
10:25 alex_a joined #koha
10:45 irma joined #koha
11:14 khall joined #koha
11:14 irma joined #koha
11:19 oleonard joined #koha
11:35 josef_moravec left #koha
11:41 meliss joined #koha
11:42 oleonard Hi #koha
11:50 eythian hi oleopard
11:50 oleonard Hi eythian
11:54 paul_p joined #koha
12:05 alex_a joined #koha
12:07 irma joined #koha
12:09 khall joined #koha
12:17 kellym joined #koha
12:17 khall1 joined #koha
12:17 nengard joined #koha
12:23 NateC joined #koha
12:38 Joubu hi #koha
12:38 Joubu @later tell josef_moravec I will but not now, remind me later. We should focus on bufixes during the next week
12:38 huginn_ Joubu: The operation succeeded.
12:39 cait has someone yet tried an update of to 16.11?
12:39 cait i just got a rpeort about an error with 'no_auto_renweal_after
12:39 marcelr joined #koha
12:39 marcelr hi #koha
12:41 magnuse joined #koha
12:45 oleonard Is there a kohadevbox-specific way to enable sending mail to real email addresses?
12:48 tcohen joined #koha
12:48 oleonard Hi tcohen
12:49 tcohen hi oleonard #koha
12:49 oleonard tcohen: Is there a kohadevbox-specific way to enable sending mail to real email addresses?
12:49 tcohen we could make it set postfix as a relay to your own server
12:50 tcohen Joubu++
12:50 tcohen oleonard: what are you trying to do?
12:51 oleonard tcohen: I don't know what is the right way to handle it for general-purpose. I simply like testing the message queue with my actual email accounts.
12:51 oleonard My test data has only my email address(es)
12:51 tcohen ok, could you please file an issue on github?
12:52 tcohen maybe I find the time to think and implement something once I finish some other stuff
12:52 oleonard Sure. I don't want to make a big issue of it if I'm the only one who cares.
12:52 tcohen it is  a good idea
12:52 BobB cait our clients are running 16.11.07 - no errors reported, but whether anyone has 'no_auto_renewal_after' set, I cannot say
12:53 oleonard Hi BobB!
12:53 tcohen hi BobB traveling?
12:53 BobB hi oleonard, tcohen
12:53 BobB nah, about to go to bed :)
12:54 tcohen should we blame Netflix, BobB ?
12:54 Dyrcona joined #koha
12:54 Joubu cait: just tried the update from 16.05.x to 16.11.x and I did not get the error
12:54 BobB Sydney FC v Liverpool, tcohen
12:54 tcohen =D
12:54 BobB 0-3, not good
12:55 BobB good night #koha
12:56 kellym joined #koha
13:04 tcohen kivilahtio++ # 18286 and friends
13:05 kivilahtio what did I do again?
13:05 tcohen detect a wrong use of caching in combination with Test::DBIx::Class?
13:05 kivilahtio yeah
13:05 kivilahtio yeah. We ahve a gazillion to nof problems with memcached
13:06 kivilahtio I spent a lot of time tryingto get it to work
13:06 kivilahtio but it is just too bad
13:06 kivilahtio we have issue with sysprefs not getting flushed when they are changed
13:06 kivilahtio so we have to restart our daemons whenever somebody changes a syspref
13:06 kivilahtio which is not very nice
13:06 kivilahtio but that is even wihtout memcahced
13:06 tcohen seriously?
13:07 kivilahtio tcohen: are you having no issues?
13:07 tcohen I haven't noticed
13:07 kivilahtio with plack and static file caching things work rather soothly
13:07 kivilahtio with plack and static file caching things work rather smoothly
13:07 kivilahtio epsecially static file caching gave a big boost of 2-3s of page load
13:08 kivilahtio maybe it is just my worksation
13:08 tcohen but how is that related to memcached?
13:08 kivilahtio it is not
13:08 kivilahtio :) I am jumping ahead
13:08 tcohen ok ok
13:08 kivilahtio just wanted to say something nice instead of complaining
13:09 kivilahtio Bug 12904
13:09 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12904 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , Force browser to load new javascript files after upgrade
13:12 talljoy joined #koha
13:14 fridolin left #koha
13:14 oleonard kivilahtio: What about Bug 12904?
13:14 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=12904 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, kyle, Signed Off , Force browser to load new javascript files after upgrade
13:15 kivilahtio oleonard: it is super kewlö :)
13:15 oleonard Ah. :)
13:15 kivilahtio that pretty much sums it up
13:16 oleonard that bug has had a long rough life. khall is sick of rebasing it I'm sure.
13:17 khall1 I took a crack at it, then Martin
13:17 fridolin joined #koha
13:17 khall1 I really want to see it happen, but I was unable to conclusively prove myself that it worked
13:18 khall1 kivilahtio: have you been able to?
13:18 kivilahtio khall1: we are using it in our testing servers
13:18 kivilahtio khall1: seems to be working without intended side effects
13:19 khall1 if you vouch for it's working, I'd be happy to qa to just prove it doesn't break anything. I'd do a post-release push on it
13:19 Joubu I wrote a patch to rebase it easily
13:19 kivilahtio khall1: I hope next month we can start testing our new fork of the newest Koha with our Koha-Finland modifications
13:19 Joubu it's not that hard to maintain it
13:19 kivilahtio then we get most of our superlibrarians focusing on the newest Koha
13:19 kivilahtio Joubu: nice. I think I used it
13:20 kivilahtio Joubu: it is a bit hard to remember it when you are rebasing 300 patches :)
13:20 kivilahtio but it works fine
13:20 kivilahtio khall1: I can vouch that it works 3 weeks ago
13:21 khall1 kk
13:24 kellym left #koha
13:27 fridolin left #koha
13:27 JoshB joined #koha
13:34 fridolin joined #koha
13:35 fridolin left #koha
13:38 alex_a_ joined #koha
13:55 alex_a joined #koha
13:58 thd joined #koha
14:00 kidclamp hi all!  meeting in a moment
14:01 * oleonard IS READY
14:02 * Joubu is in the startingblocks
14:02 kidclamp #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 24 May 2017
14:02 huginn_ Meeting started Wed May 24 14:02:14 2017 UTC.  The chair is kidclamp. Information about MeetBot at
14:02 huginn_ Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:02 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 May 2017)
14:02 huginn_ The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_24_may_2017'
14:02 kidclamp #topic Introductions
14:02 wahanui #info wahanui, a bot that has become sentient
14:02 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 May 2017)
14:02 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:02 tcohen #info Tomás Cohen Arazi
14:02 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, USA
14:02 jajm #info Julian Maurice, BibLibre
14:02 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
14:04 jajm https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]eting_24_May_2017
14:04 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City - Earlier resumption of internet service from Verizon was merely a delusion ... grrr ...
14:04 kidclamp khall barton cait
14:04 kidclamp khall1
14:04 mveron #info Marc Véron, Koha Support Schweiz,
14:04 khall1 #invo Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
14:05 kidclamp #info Kyle M Hall, ByWater Solutions
14:05 khall1 heh, thanks ; )
14:05 kidclamp okay, starting things
14:05 kidclamp #topic Announcements
14:05 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 May 2017)
14:05 kidclamp anyone? Joubu?
14:06 Joubu later
14:06 kidclamp kk
14:07 kidclamp #topic Update from the Release manager (17.05)
14:07 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release manager (17.05) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 May 2017)
14:07 kidclamp that's you khall1
14:07 marcelr #info Marcel de Rooy
14:07 khall1 No much new to report, pushing a few final bug fixes
14:07 khall1 I plan on releasing Friday
14:07 kidclamp #info final bug fixes being pushed, release on Froday
14:07 kidclamp #info final bug fixes being pushed, release on Friday
14:07 khall1 barring any unforseen problems with my move that will leave me without internet access
14:08 Joubu ask thd
14:09 kidclamp #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
14:09 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 May 2017)
14:09 kidclamp mtj, jajm
14:09 * thd could move one building away for internet access if that would be possible ;(
14:09 jajm 3.22.21 is out and is the last 3.22.x release
14:10 kidclamp jajm++
14:10 kidclamp #info 3.22.21 is out and is the last 3.22.x release
14:10 oleonard jajm++
14:10 oleonard 3.x++
14:10 Joubu Heav2 is officialy backported into all stable releases :)
14:10 Joubu it's great to have it into 3.x :)
14:11 kidclamp #info 16.11.08 was released on 22nd
14:11 kidclamp #Hea v2 is officially backported into all stable releases
14:11 kidclamp #info Hea v2 is officially backported into all stable releases
14:11 tcohen jajm++
14:11 tcohen jajm++
14:11 tcohen :-D
14:11 kidclamp #topic Updates from the QA team
14:11 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 May 2017)
14:12 Joubu here!
14:12 Joubu 17.05 is coming very soon, do we have time for majors and criticals?
14:12 jajm :)
14:12 * kidclamp sees a light agenda so moving fast, poke me if you have things to say
14:12 Joubu We have 4 majors and 2 criticals in the NQA queue
14:12 Joubu Majors: Bug 18663, bug 18662, bug 18131, bug 16295 ; criticals: bug 17717, bug 10382
14:12 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18663 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Missing db update for ExportRemoveFields
14:12 Joubu (I have plenty of things to say)
14:12 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18662 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Can not delete currencies
14:12 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18131 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , Matching staged records when using elastic search fails
14:12 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16295 major, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, Signed Off , marc_modification_templates permission doesn't allow access to modify template
14:12 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17717 critical, P4, ---, gmcharlt, Signed Off , Can't locate Authen/CAS/Client/Response/
14:12 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=10382 critical, P5 - low, ---, alex.arnaud, Signed Off , collection not returning to null when removed from course reserves
14:12 marcelr NQA = SO
14:12 Joubu Sounds like some of them should go into 17.05
14:12 * kidclamp budgets most of the time for that :-)
14:13 marcelr 10382 looks like a failed qa to me
14:13 Joubu I prefer "NQA" because there is a "Need" in it :)
14:13 Joubu but yes NQA==SO (and not an assignment marcelr  ;)
14:13 kidclamp #info some majors and criticals awaiting QA for 17.05
14:14 kidclamp #info Majors: Bug18663, bug18662, bug18131, bug16295 ; criticals: bug17717, bug10382
14:14 Joubu So either we lower the severity, or you take care
14:14 Joubu I cannot as I wrote 4/6 of them, I am against 1 and cannot test the last one
14:15 jajm i'll do some QA after the meeting
14:15 marcelr i will look at what remains on friday
14:15 Joubu 18663 18662 16295 are trivial
14:15 barton #info barton, BWS
14:16 Joubu 17717 should be too, if you recreate
14:16 Joubu the 2 others are tricky
14:16 Joubu move on?
14:16 kidclamp #topic General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...)
14:16 Topic for #koha is now General development discussion (trends, ideas, ...) (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 24 May 2017)
14:17 Joubu here! :)
14:17 kidclamp :-)
14:17 Joubu I would like to share with all of you what I shared with few of you last week
14:17 Joubu I created a kanban board on the taiga website, it's[…]ha-rm-1711/kanban (start by reading the README card)
14:18 Joubu It is how I'd like to coordinate and assign tasks for the next release (17.11)
14:18 Joubu I did not shared it widely, to test it first
14:18 Joubu If you want to join us, feel free to come
14:18 tcohen Joubu++
14:18 Joubu Then I wanted to tell that I received quite a lot of answers from the poll, 29! (2 dup IIRC)
14:18 Joubu (and some answers are a bit surprising)
14:19 Joubu If I sum the number of hours they will have to help the community, I get ....
14:19 Joubu want to guess?
14:19 Joubu well, not "they will have to" ;)
14:19 tcohen 100
14:19 tcohen ?
14:19 Joubu "they said they will"
14:19 khall1 500
14:19 kidclamp 32
14:19 Joubu 683h!
14:19 Joubu And some big companies did not answer yet.
14:20 Joubu I need to contact some of the "surprising" answers to make sure they correctly understood the question :)
14:20 marcelr how realistic are these numbers..
14:20 Joubu no idea, some are, some are not
14:20 kidclamp #info Joubu has received good response from survey, 683 possible volunteer hours!!
14:20 Joubu that's why I will contact the ones that seems too high
14:21 Joubu Regarding these big numbers (and what they said they were expecting: contribute, getting involved!) my priority for now is to build descend "entry points" for beginners.
14:21 Joubu I'd like to make clear the information that are useful on our wiki, refresh and update them.
14:21 kidclamp #link[…]ha-rm-1711/kanban Kanban for 17.11 release
14:21 Joubu To get help from you and centralize the efforts about "help new contributors", I created a card on the kanban:[…]an-status=1156859
14:22 Joubu This card contains 3 subtasks: 1. koha-howto (I announced it a week ago, it's ready for testing and getting feedbacks), 2. find new ideas for koha-howto and 3. Create the entry points
14:22 Joubu This last task points to a pad which aims to be the tool to discuss together on how to get these entry points
14:22 tcohen Joubu: do you think we should bake how-to into kohadevbox?
14:23 Joubu How do we to welcome new contributors? Which pages are important? What could have helped you when you started?
14:23 Joubu tcohen: not yet, but we should later, yes
14:23 jac joined #koha
14:23 Joubu See[…]eate_entry_points and improve it.
14:23 Joubu TLDR; See this last link and reorder/improve/format things
14:23 Joubu And I am done :)
14:24 oleonard Joubu++
14:25 kidclamp anyone want time for responses
14:25 * kidclamp is giving it :-)
14:25 huginn_ New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 18548: Print usage when missing instance name in koha-create script <[…]038d16bd7cb169b1c> / Bug 18569 - Quick add patron will not copy over details from cities and towns pull... <[…]8048f8fa107ae159b> / Bug 18598 - Quick add form doesn't clear values wh
14:26 * cait waves
14:27 oleonard I have a question for everyone if this is a good time
14:27 kidclamp floor is yours oleonard
14:28 oleonard I've been looking at the new Hea interface (better late than never) and it occurred to me that it might be nice to make it reflect the style of What do you all think?
14:28 Joubu I tried a bit
14:29 Joubu well not, I get the blue from Koha
14:29 Joubu not
14:29 * mveron is called. Bye Kohy
14:29 mveron Koha..
14:30 * oleonard 's affectionate name for Koha is now Kohy
14:30 * LibraryClaire pats kohy
14:30 oleonard Did everyone get distracted by something shiny which I can't see? Or are you all nodding in agreement?
14:30 thd Stylistic integration should be an advantage.
14:31 * thd nods.
14:31 * kidclamp is both distracted and nodding
14:31 tcohen Kohy++
14:31 kidclamp I say go forth oleonard and design!
14:31 marcelr oleonard++
14:32 oleonard Alright that's enough for me.
14:32 tcohen I asked something on the list
14:32 barton *what*? oh. was distracted. nods.
14:32 tcohen about using UUID
14:32 tcohen it has its disadvantages
14:32 marcelr tcohen: as long as you do not replace all pk's
14:32 tcohen DB index size, for instance
14:33 Joubu I do not see the difference UUID and adding a column to old_issues (1 PK 'id' and 1 'issue_id')
14:33 Joubu between*
14:33 kidclamp #info oleonard will work on matching hea interface to koha community website
14:33 Joubu just merge issues and old_issues if you have time to fix the problem :)
14:33 Joubu "just"
14:35 Joubu ping?
14:35 wahanui Using deft allegory, the authors have provided an insightful and intuitive explanation of one of Unix's most venerable networking utilities.[…]oks/dp/0448421658
14:35 Joubu why are you all so slow?
14:35 oleonard :)
14:35 kidclamp I have no strong feeling, but think I prefer table merge
14:36 tcohen[…]id-optimized-way/
14:36 Joubu if nobody has something to add, we can move on, no need to wait for nothing
14:36 tcohen true
14:36 * oleonard is unqualified to comment
14:36 kidclamp well, no coding guidelines, so just next meeting
14:36 kidclamp unless anyone has final thoughts
14:36 tcohen yup
14:37 kidclamp General is June 7, so 14th?
14:37 kidclamp 21UTC?
14:38 tcohen +1
14:38 kidclamp #info Next meeting: 14 June, 2017, 21 UTC
14:38 Joubu switch
14:38 Joubu yes
14:38 kidclamp #endmeeting
14:38 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to the #koha IRC chat | Code of conduct -[…]/code-of-conduct/ | Please use for pastes | Installation guide for Koha is
14:38 huginn_ Meeting ended Wed May 24 14:38:53 2017 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:38 huginn_ Minutes:        http://meetings.koha-community[…]-05-24-14.02.html
14:38 huginn_ Minutes (text): http://meetings.koha-community[…]7-05-24-14.02.txt
14:38 huginn_ Log:            http://meetings.koha-community[…]24-14.02.log.html
14:38 kidclamp thanks everyone!
14:39 oleonard kidclamp is a brutal meeting dictator. I like it.
14:39 LibraryClaire kidclamp++
14:39 kidclamp https://s-media-cache-ak0.pini[…]9937aff431fba.jpg
14:40 cait kidclamp++
14:47 tcohen kidclamp++
14:50 LibraryClaire left #koha
15:00 reiveune bye
15:00 reiveune left #koha
15:01 TGoat joined #koha
15:13 Joubu jajm: did you find the cause of bug 18204?
15:13 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18204 major, P5 - low, ---, leire, Passed QA , Authority searches are not saved in Search history
15:14 Joubu guess it's bug 2735
15:14 huginn_ Bug[…]w_bug.cgi?id=2735 normal, P3, ---, jonathan.druart, RESOLVED FIXED, Authority search in OPAC stops at 15 pages
15:15 tgoatley joined #koha
15:16 kholt joined #koha
15:16 jajm Joubu, yep it's 2735
15:17 TGoat joined #koha
15:27 laurence left #koha
15:30 rocio joined #koha
15:30 huginn_ New commit(s) kohagit: Bug 16344: Fix test in GetHardDueDate.t <[…]22a0bb7c0bf24350c>
15:37 jbeno joined #koha
16:04 josef_moravec joined #koha
16:08 josef_moravec left #koha
16:13 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #180: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/180/
16:13 jenkins * kyle: Bug 18647: Resolve internal server error on category_type
16:13 jenkins * kyle: Bug 18642: Remove debug messages
16:13 jenkins * kyle: Bug 18596 - Quick add form duplicating password confirm
16:13 jenkins * kyle: Bug 18598 - Quick add form doesn't clear values when switching
16:13 jenkins * kyle: Bug 18569 - Quick add patron will not copy over details from cities and
16:13 jenkins * kyle: Bug 18548: Print usage when missing instance name in koha-create script
16:13 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18647 blocker, P5 - low, ---,, Pushed to Master , Internal server error on
16:13 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18642 major, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, Passed QA , Internal Server Error in Guided reports wizard caused by debug messages
16:13 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18596 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Quick add form duplicating password confirm
16:13 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18598 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Quick add form doesn't clear values when switching
16:13 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18569 normal, P5 - low, ---, nick, Pushed to Master , Quick add patron will not copy over details from cities and towns pull down into patron details
16:13 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=18548 minor, P5 - low, ---, josef.moravec, Pushed to Master , running  koha-create --request-db without an instance name should abort
17:03 kellym joined #koha
17:03 kellym left #koha
17:13 cait left #koha
17:59 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #181: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/181/
17:59 jenkins jonathan.druart: Bug 16344: Fix test in GetHardDueDate.t
17:59 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=16344 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart, RESOLVED FIXED, Add a circ rule to limit the auto renewals given a specific date
18:11 cait joined #koha
19:02 wizzyrea joined #koha
19:24 Joubu mtj: on there is Rmaint "16.05 — Frédéric Demians"
19:25 mtj hi Joubu, ive been told thats technically correct ^
19:27 mtj i am the 16.5 Rmaint for the 16.11 release cycle
19:27 tajoli joined #koha
19:27 Joubu sounds like it is what we should display
19:27 tajoli quit
19:27 Joubu "The release team for Koha 16.5.13 is"
19:27 tajoli exit
19:27 tajoli left #koha
19:27 Joubu /quit
19:30 mtj hmm, yes.. i do somewhat agree with you
19:31 kholt joined #koha
19:34 mtj hey Joubu: i've noticed a nice load decrease, since upgrading from 16.5.9 to 16.11.7
19:35 Joubu Do you have numbers? How did you compare?
19:35 mtj im not (yet) sure why... but i like it  :p
19:36 mtj just looking at some munin graphs, so far
19:36 Joubu cpu/ram?
19:36 Joubu both? :)
19:38 Joubu did you add template_cache_dir in the meanwhile, or you already had it?
19:39 Joubu It is good but not expected :p https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]nchmark_for_16.11
19:39 mtj lower load and cpu, since upgrade
19:39 mtj ttcache was added before upgrade, so..  its not that
19:41 Joubu interesting, I will need to redo some then :)
19:43 mtj we have only just upgraded... so still waiting for the system to settle down a bit
19:45 cait1 joined #koha
19:53 mtj Joubu: yes please.. we've had a few (5) releases since your last benchmarks
19:59 mtj would be interesting to see if the stats have changed much, since then
20:20 deb-CSPL joined #koha
20:45 jenkins Project Koha_Master_D8 build #182: STILL UNSTABLE in 1 hr 42 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_Master_D8/182/
21:00 kathryn joined #koha
21:09 jzairo joined #koha
21:19 jzairo joined #koha
21:21 kellym joined #koha
21:27 Kafilini joined #koha
21:37 kmlussier joined #koha
21:51 Joubu => new_zealand++ ;)
21:51 wizzyrea I have an actual angry.
21:51 wizzyrea not about that map, it's lovely.
21:51 wizzyrea :)
21:51 rangi yay :)
22:17 rangi look if you dont know its CSRF not CSFR you probably shouldnt be making shit up on twitter about it
22:24 wizzyrea kekeke
22:24 Joubu bug 17096
22:24 huginn_ Bug[…]_bug.cgi?id=17096 is not accessible.
22:25 Joubu bug 17096
22:25 Joubu bug 42
22:25 huginn_ Bug[…]how_bug.cgi?id=42 normal, P2, ---, gmcharlt, CLOSED FIXED, could prompt user to send testing results in
22:25 Joubu bug 17096
22:25 Joubu stupid bot
22:25 wahanui you're stupid
22:25 Joubu no huginn_ is!
22:26 Joubu Bug 17096 - [OMNIBUS] CSRF protections
22:26 Joubu This is the one
22:26 wizzyrea the assertion was "no library vendor has csrf support in their library software platform" I said "excuse me?"
22:26 wizzyrea "well I checked a 3.6 and it was vulnerable"
22:26 * wizzyrea facepalms
22:26 wahanui hmmm... facepalms is a tiny member of the Arecaceae family whose preference for warm, humid environments makes it a perfect choice for cultivation in the human nasal cavity.
22:26 wizzyrea <3 eythian
22:26 Joubu main and critical forms have been protected
22:27 wizzyrea yeah
22:27 Joubu ha yes, unsupported and unstable are :)
22:27 wizzyrea the answer was that it's been in since 3.20, there may be bugs but we have definitely done work there
22:27 wizzyrea your assertion is invalid, there is one that does.
22:27 wizzyrea at least.
22:27 wizzyrea cue backpedalling. That was fun.
22:28 eythian Oh hi wizzyrea
22:29 wizzyrea hi!
22:29 wizzyrea I was just appreciating your facepalm humor, that one has your fingerprints all over it. :)
22:30 eythian Heh. I think I stole it from somewhere.
22:30 ibeardslee just above the eyebrows?
22:30 wizzyrea well I heard it from you that means it's yours
22:30 eythian I'll take that.
22:30 eythian ibeardslee: probably from a nose
22:31 wizzyrea nose goblins.
22:32 Joubu bye #koha!
22:32 Joubu off tomorrow, it's national day
22:32 Joubu May Revolution Day :)
22:32 Joubu will be fun in the streets!
22:34 rangi :)
22:35 eythian Joubu: it was the Ajax game here today
22:35 eythian I got an emergency warning on my phone saying that Amsterdam was full and people should go elsewhere
22:36 eythian Luckily I'd already gone home, I imagine town was a bit mad
22:42 Joubu are these Koha_Users pages??
22:42 Joubu https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]sers/NorthAmerica
22:43 Joubu Koha 2.0
22:43 Joubu And finally it's not Koha...
22:44 Joubu ok, TODO remove all of them and point to hea instead...
22:44 Joubu bye! #for real...
22:45 rangi heh
23:00 JoshB joined #koha
23:59 irma_ joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary