IRC log for #koha, 2021-07-07

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
00:00 fridolin joined #koha
00:00 fridolin hi there
00:01 Dyrcona joined #koha
00:14 tuxayo hi fridolin :D
00:15 fridolin yey tuxayo
00:23 tuxayo fridolin: Bug 20529 needs a signoff ;)
00:23 tuxayo To confirm that it indeed works. I don't know what made cait's test fail.
00:23 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=20529 normal, P5 - low, ---, victor, Failed QA , Return to results link is truncated when the search contains a double quote
00:26 fridolin ok i'll give a try on it
00:33 tuxayo thanks :D , thankfully it's and easy one.
00:57 fridolin signed off, hope it moves fw
01:07 tuxayo fridolin++
01:07 tuxayo me too, to get rid of my old skeletons hidden in various places
01:08 fridolin ^^
01:10 tuxayo Do you know how to test the clubs? I broke the basic hold workflow with my biggest skeleton, the hold rules checker. I can fix it but I don't know about the rest of the clubs related to holds.
01:19 fridolin piouf no i dont know clubs
01:20 * fridolin not a VIP ;)
02:15 tuxayo ^^
03:46 fridolin left #koha
04:12 AndrewFH joined #koha
05:38 did joined #koha
05:47 Joubu @later tell tcohen please test 23653 as promised
05:47 huginn Joubu: The operation succeeded.
05:59 did joined #koha
06:05 reiveune joined #koha
06:05 reiveune hello
06:19 fridolin joined #koha
06:32 ashimema bug 23656
06:32 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=23656 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, nick, Needs Signoff , Add search box to top of page on cataloguing/
06:35 cait joined #koha
06:37 cait1 joined #koha
06:40 cait1 good morning #koha
06:43 alex_a joined #koha
06:54 Shobhanee joined #koha
07:01 lds joined #koha
07:07 dpk_ joined #koha
08:22 ashimema morning
08:57 alexbuckley joined #koha
09:12 fridolin left #koha
09:50 cait joined #koha
10:16 alex_a joined #koha
11:07 marcelr joined #koha
11:08 marcelr hi #koha
11:08 cait1 hi marcelr :)
11:08 cait1 nice to see you so often!
11:26 marcelr as time permits :)
11:44 did joined #koha
12:03 khall joined #koha
12:04 alex_a joined #koha
12:05 matts hey happy birthday kidclamp :)
12:07 petrova joined #koha
12:15 kidclamp Thnaks!
12:16 tcohen morning
12:16 tcohen feliz cumpleaños Nick
12:19 tcohen Joubu thanks for the reminder
12:22 did joined #koha
12:35 khall joined #koha
12:40 ashimema Happy Birthday kidclamp :)
12:45 kidclamp thank you
12:50 marie-luce joined #koha
12:54 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:03 marcelr easy signoff bug 28620
13:03 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28620 minor, P5 - low, ---,, Needs Signoff , Remove trailing space when logging with log4perl
13:05 khall_ joined #koha
13:05 tuxayo 🎉 kidclamp
13:06 kidclamp :-D
13:15 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:21 khall joined #koha
13:27 tuxayo meeting in 30 min!
13:37 thd joined #koha
13:56 tuxayo If that interests someone, I documented how to update a Koha testing docker environment and not accumulate ten of gigabytes over the months. It's to guide someone that is helping testing patches.
13:56 tuxayo https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ha-testing-docker
13:56 tuxayo wrong link
13:56 tuxayo https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ing-docker#Update
13:57 tuxayo meeting in 3 min!
13:57 tuxayo qa_team? rmaints?
13:57 tuxayo qa_team is cait, dcook, amoyano, ashimema, marcelr, kohaputti, jajm, tcohen, kidclamp, khall, tuxayo, petrova, nugged
13:57 tuxayo rmaints is probably fridolin, khall, kidclamp, wainui and tuxayo
13:58 tcohen hey
13:58 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
13:59 kidclamp heh, not yet
14:02 oleonard meeting in -2 min!
14:02 nugged indeed
14:02 cait1 #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:03 cait1 oh not started yet :)
14:03 * cait1 is too used to being late it seems
14:03 Joubu ashimema: ?
14:04 ashimema oo
14:04 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
14:04 ashimema lol
14:04 ashimema damn it.. so much going on again I lost track
14:04 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:04 cait1 not started yet :)
14:04 oleonard ^ so I can get to it later ;)
14:05 ashimema #startmeeting General IRC meeting 7 July 2021
14:05 huginn Meeting started Wed Jul  7 14:05:33 2021 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at
14:05 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:05 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 7 July 2021)
14:05 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'general_irc_meeting_7_july_2021'
14:05 nugged looks here like NeuroNets trying to be humans we are :)
14:05 tuxayo #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
14:05 ashimema #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]eting_7_July_2021 Agenda
14:06 ashimema #topic Introductions
14:06 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 7 July 2021)
14:06 Joubu #info Jonathan Druart
14:06 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe
14:06 nugged #info Andrew Nugged, National Library of Finland, HELSINKI
14:06 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:06 tuxayo shoots, too early ><
14:06 petrova #info Peter (Petro) Vashchuk, National Library of Finland, Helsinki
14:06 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:07 ashimema #topic Announcements
14:07 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 7 July 2021)
14:07 ashimema anyone got anything.. ?
14:07 cait1 #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:07 kidclamp #info Nick Clemens, ByWater Solutions
14:07 nugged we are with Petro relocated! hello from Helsinki now! Just few days in the office (National Library), just get our keys!
14:07 ashimema don't think we managed to get anything out of the Kohacon lot.. bit worried as we've not heard from them in ages
14:08 Joubu I sent them an email this morning to get some news
14:08 ashimema indeed
14:08 cait1 Joubu++ for that
14:08 cait1 but KohaCon is on the agenda later
14:08 Joubu they answered me that they are working on the website but it's not ready to be published
14:08 ashimema yup
14:08 ashimema oh, cool
14:08 Joubu so more info coming soon I guess
14:08 ashimema so there is movement.. just slow
14:08 cait1 ah, that is actually good news then :)
14:08 tuxayo great to hear from them
14:08 cait1 thx alot for reaching out to the organizers
14:09 ashimema #info Jonathan has contacted the KohaCon21 organisers and has been told they are working on a website to be published soon.
14:09 ashimema shall we move on
14:09 ashimema #topic Update on releases
14:09 Topic for #koha is now Update on releases (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 7 July 2021)
14:10 Joubu sorry, didn't prepare much
14:10 tuxayo #info, 20.05.xx and 20.11.x went well
14:10 Joubu but can improvise something
14:10 Joubu Everything is great, lot of patches signed off, PQAed and pushed in the last couple of weeks
14:10 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:10 Joubu All my concerns and requests are taking into account in the minutes.
14:11 Joubu The team is amazing, almost impossible to do better.
14:11 khall 21.05 is going well
14:11 tuxayo #info fridolin relocated and is operational again.
14:11 Joubu ha, and SCO is broken in 21.05 - bug 28660
14:11 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=28660 blocker, P5 - low, ---, dcook, ASSIGNED , Self checkout is not automatically logging in
14:13 tuxayo #info from what I heard from Wainui, first 19.11.x release is done, after the usual hiccups when doing RMaint for the 1st time.
14:14 ashimema such a nice thing to read
14:14 ashimema wainui++
14:14 ashimema team does indeed seem good this cycle :)
14:14 ashimema rmaints?
14:14 ashimema any more to add
14:15 tuxayo It's good that we have a 4th maintained stable release, 19.11.x is still quite used.
14:16 ashimema moving on
14:16 ashimema #topic KohaCon21/KohaCon22
14:16 Topic for #koha is now KohaCon21/KohaCon22 (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 7 July 2021)
14:17 ashimema did you have anything further in mind Joubu?
14:17 Joubu nope
14:17 ashimema #into see announcements.. a website is coming soon.
14:17 ashimema * #info see announcements.. a website is coming soon.
14:18 ashimema #topic Actions from last meeting
14:18 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 7 July 2021)
14:18 ashimema yeah.. there were none
14:18 tuxayo What is the planned date again?
14:18 ashimema #info No actions
14:19 ashimema for KohaCon?
14:19 tuxayo yes
14:19 cait1 november
14:19 cait1 it was in the newsletter
14:19 ashimema 14th - 30th November
14:19 tuxayo thanks :)
14:20 ashimema at least that's what was on the proposal
14:20 did joined #koha
14:20 ashimema #topic Date of next meeting
14:20 Topic for #koha is now Date of next meeting (Meeting topic: General IRC meeting 7 July 2021)
14:21 ashimema same time next month?
14:21 Joubu the not-ready-website states "Conference will be held in November 22- 24 to  and Hackfest 25th to  through 28th"
14:21 ashimema oh, so it's moved since the original proposal.. okies
14:22 ashimema 4th August OK for next meeting with people?
14:22 tuxayo looks good
14:22 ashimema not missed a french holiday this time ;)
14:22 tuxayo ^^
14:23 cait1 ashimema++
14:23 ashimema #info Next meeting: 04 August 2021, 14 UTC
14:23 ashimema all good.. lets wrap it up then
14:23 ashimema #endmeeting
14:23 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:23 huginn Meeting ended Wed Jul  7 14:23:40 2021 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:23 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-07-07-14.05.html
14:23 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]1-07-07-14.05.txt
14:23 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]07-14.05.log.html
14:23 ashimema thanks everyone
14:23 ashimema nice a quick today
14:23 Joubu thd: ?
14:23 tuxayo thanks ashimema++ :)
14:24 thd Yes Joubu
14:24 tuxayo BTW, meeting script wasn't ran for the last dev meeting of 06-30
14:24 Joubu thd: I have been trying to reach you several weeks
14:24 Joubu did you finally get my email?
14:24 ashimema mm, I couldn't get it to work.. jsut been talking to Joubu about it.
14:26 thd Yes, I had your email.  I had replied to everyone a few weeks ago from the subject specific email address for wiki migration but Gmail may have trapped the reply to you.
14:27 Joubu I never received it, and it's not even in the spam folder
14:27 thd I can send it again.
14:27 Joubu thx
14:27 ashimema have you done anything to block api access thd?
14:28 thd API access?
14:29 thd ashimema: Which API do you mean?
14:29 ashimema wiki
14:30 thd Do you mean the currently running wiki?
14:31 ashimema don't worry
14:31 ashimema it's working for Joubu but not for me
14:32 thd ashimema: I have not changed anything on the currently running old wiki.  All my tests have been with copies on my own domain.
14:39 lukeG1 joined #koha
14:49 thd Joubu: I just sent you a message with the subject "Test do you find this message?" from td-koha-wiki-db-migrate-update AT .
14:57 Joubu thd: it reached the spam folder, I whitelisted
14:58 thd OK
15:03 khall joined #koha
15:05 tuxayo Joubu: is that just marking as non spam or is there something stronger there can be done in Gmail?
15:06 Joubu I created a filter with "marking as non-spam"
15:07 Joubu thd: can you send me your reply then?
15:08 thd Yes, I am adding a little extra at the top.
15:08 tuxayo thanks for the info
15:21 AndrewFH joined #koha
15:24 cait1 left #koha
16:01 reiveune bye
16:01 reiveune left #koha
16:05 thd Joubu: You should have my previous email message with an updated message at the top.
16:54 khall joined #koha
18:40 did joined #koha
19:59 AndrewFH joined #koha
22:00 hayley joined #koha
22:01 hayley good morning everyone!
22:42 alexbuckley joined #koha
22:59 tuxayo good morning hayley o/

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary