IRC log for #koha, 2021-06-30

All times shown according to UTC.

Time S Nick Message
02:25 mtj hi tcohen, ive added libtest-mockmodule-perl_0.170 to staging repo
02:30 pastebot "mtj" at pasted "apt-cache policy libtest-mockmodule-perl" (10 lines) at
04:05 MarkHofstetter joined #koha
04:20 dpk_ joined #koha
04:53 Gemma joined #koha
04:55 Gemma Hi there, I just have a quick question that I've not been able to find the answer to online - I know that you are able to edit/merge authorities through Koha, but I'm wondering if changes to authorities are local or global? Eg. If a name authority is updated by another user to reflect a married name, would this also be updated in my local records?
04:58 chriss joined #koha
05:27 did joined #koha
05:49 mtj Gemma: depends on how you are defining global/local, but i think the answer is yes
05:54 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U20 build #225: SUCCESS in 23 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U20/225/
05:55 Gemma When I say another user, I mean another institution, not someone that would have access to our local records/data
05:57 mtj Gemma: does the other institution share the same database?
06:00 Gemma The other institution uses Koha, but we do not share records/data
06:03 mtj ok, answer is no
06:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #341: SUCCESS in 32 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/341/
06:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #399: SUCCESS in 33 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/399/
06:11 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #326: SUCCESS in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/326/
06:14 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U16 build #87: SUCCESS in 44 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U16/87/
06:15 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U2010 build #24: SUCCESS in 45 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_19.11_U2010/24/
06:15 lds joined #koha
06:17 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U20 build #226: SUCCESS in 22 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U20/226/
06:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D9 build #342: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D9/342/
06:34 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D8 build #400: SUCCESS in 30 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_D8/400/
06:48 reiveune joined #koha
06:49 reiveune hello
06:52 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U18 build #327: SUCCESS in 41 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_U18/327/
06:57 alex_a joined #koha
06:58 alex_a Bonjour
07:01 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U2010 build #25: SUCCESS in 46 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]a_19.11_U2010/25/
07:03 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_D10 build #178: SUCCESS in 48 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]ha_19.11_D10/178/
07:17 cait joined #koha
07:41 koha-jenkins Project Koha_19.11_U16 build #88: SUCCESS in 38 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]oha_19.11_U16/88/
07:46 alex_a joined #koha
08:07 petrova joined #koha
09:24 lmstrandatdesk joined #koha
09:31 sophie_m left #koha
09:33 sophie_m joined #koha
09:38 oleonard joined #koha
09:40 sophie_m joined #koha
09:58 oleonard joined #koha
10:30 petrova joined #koha
10:55 thd joined #koha
11:06 Awazez joined #koha
11:18 AndrewFH joined #koha
11:51 tcohen morning
11:54 lds_ joined #koha
12:19 Awazez hi !
12:39 mtj hey folks, does anyone have edit access to website?
12:39 mtj can someone edit this page ->
12:40 mtj ... and s/squeeze/stable/ pleese
13:01 tuxayo mtj: hi :)
13:01 tuxayo Let's see
13:03 tuxayo oh, it's not part of the main site
13:05 mtj yeah, snap
13:05 mtj another file, on another server :)
13:07 tcohen holaaa
13:07 tcohen mtj
13:07 tcohen so we have the file available in ktd?
13:08 mtj hi tcohen, yes, i think so
13:14 Dyrcona joined #koha
13:16 tuxayo mtj: it turns out RMaint can edit it!
13:17 tuxayo Is the line correct now?
13:27 tuxayo Meeting in 30min!
13:27 ashimema ho.. dang
13:27 ashimema and yet again I totally forgot to prepare
13:27 ashimema but.. I am around this time!
13:27 ashimema :)
13:30 petrova joined #koha
13:55 tuxayo Meeting in 5!
13:58 tuxayo qa_team? rmaints?
13:58 tuxayo qa_team is cait, dcook, amoyano, ashimema, marcelr, kohaputti, jajm, tcohen, kidclamp, khall, tuxayo, petrova, nugged
13:58 tuxayo rmaints is probably fridolin, khall, kidclamp, wainui and tuxayo
13:58 tcohen hi, tuxayo
13:58 tuxayo hi :)
14:00 ashimema ooh
14:00 cait sorry, here now
14:00 ashimema yup
14:00 cait was in a meeting
14:00 cait (5th of today)
14:01 ashimema #startmeeting
14:01 huginn ashimema: Error: A meeting name is required, e.g., '#startmeeting Marketing Committee'
14:01 cait you have to give the name :)
14:01 ashimema #startmeeting Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021
14:01 huginn Meeting started Wed Jun 30 14:01:40 2021 UTC.  The chair is ashimema. Information about MeetBot at
14:01 huginn Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
14:01 Topic for #koha is now  (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:01 huginn The meeting name has been set to 'development_irc_meeting_30_june_2021'
14:01 ashimema #topic Introductions
14:01 Topic for #koha is now Introductions (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:01 tuxayo #info tuxayo/Victor Grousset, France
14:01 tcohen #info Tomas Cohen Arazi, Theke Solutions
14:02 ashimema #info Please introduce yourselves
14:02 ashimema #info Martin Renvoize, PTFS Europe, UK
14:02 ashimema #chair tuxayo
14:02 huginn Current chairs: ashimema tuxayo
14:02 cait #info Katrin Fischer, BSZ, Germany
14:02 ashimema #chair cait
14:02 huginn Current chairs: ashimema cait tuxayo
14:02 tuxayo 👍️
14:02 ashimema #link https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ting_30_June_2021 Agenda
14:02 thd #info Thomas Dukleth, Agogme, New York City
14:03 * ashimema has been terribly organised again and not sent out reminders for updates regarding the roadmap
14:03 ashimema #topic Announcements
14:03 Topic for #koha is now Announcements (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:04 ashimema #info Jonathan has been chasing by email for updates to the roadmap topics.. please reply if you've had a reminder.. lets get these projects moving forward.
14:04 ashimema anyone else got anything?
14:04 lukeG1 joined #koha
14:04 thd Yes.
14:04 tcohen There are random failures in master and 21.05, selenium
14:04 ashimema go for it thd
14:05 tcohen help is welcome
14:05 thd I have been preparing another update for wiki db migration and update scripts.
14:06 ashimema #info thd has been working on another update for the wiki db migration project.
14:07 thd I am adding Nginx configurations to help with installing RESTbase which is an option to be used by VisualEditor extension providing WYSWYG editing which people seen keen to have.
14:07 ashimema #info tcohen highlighted that we have been seeing some random failures in master and 21.05.. these appear to be selenium related and any help fixing them would be gratefully received.
14:07 tcohen thanks
14:07 ashimema great thd, :)
14:07 ashimema shall we move on
14:07 ashimema #topic Update from the Release manager
14:07 Topic for #koha is now Update from the Release manager (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:07 thd Correct RESTbase installation is a little tricky and I might seek some help with that.
14:08 tuxayo > random failures in master and 21.05, selenium
14:08 * tuxayo pulls their script to run tests in a loop
14:08 ashimema #info Jonathan is on vacation this week; Ashimema and tcohen have push rights to master if anything especially urgent comes up.
14:09 ashimema #info We are keen to see some of the roadmap projects pick up some pace now, Jonathan will start pushing some of them soon in the hopes we catch all bugs prior to release.
14:10 ashimema #topic Updates from the Release Maintainers
14:10 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the Release Maintainers (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:10 ashimema rmaints?
14:10 ashimema rmaints is probably fridolin, khall, kidclamp, wainui and tuxayo
14:11 ashimema want to say you've been lending fridolin a hand tuxayo?
14:11 tuxayo Last 20.05.x and 20.11.x release went well.
14:11 ashimema #info 20.05.x and 20.11.x releases went well
14:12 ashimema #info tuxayo has been giving fridolin some assistance whilst he relocates.
14:12 tuxayo #info Frido has arrived in french Polynesia
14:12 tuxayo ^^
14:12 ashimema #info khall and kidclamp are starting to pick up pace after a slow start on their branch.
14:13 tuxayo #info first release done for wainui
14:13 ashimema anyone heard much from wainui, aliesha.. are they happy?
14:13 ashimema :)
14:13 cait I've been not around much in their timezone lately :(
14:13 cait maybe tuxayo?
14:13 ashimema me either..
14:14 ashimema I'm sure they're email if they were having any problems :)
14:14 ashimema #topic Updates from the QA team
14:14 Topic for #koha is now Updates from the QA team (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:14 ashimema your up cait
14:14 cait ah sorry, phone calls and all
14:15 cait QA is focusing on bugs and I try to point out the old ones more lately (old = long waiting)
14:15 tuxayo I got some news in various moments on the process, mostly needed time to access to the community website and the usual hiccups of the first release.
14:15 oleonard #info Owen Leonard, Athens County Public Libraries, Ohio, USA
14:15 cait as some major QA'ers lack a bit of time, it's great to see others step in
14:15 cait I hope we can keep things flowing... and as always I hope for quieter times to get back more to QA too
14:15 ashimema #info QA is focusing on bugs and I try to point out the old ones more lately (old = long waiting)
14:16 ashimema #info Some of the QA team have been lacking in time this cycle, it's great to see others stepping in to fill the void.
14:16 cait thx :)
14:16 cait ashimema: do yo want to add something?
14:16 cait you've been more involved with the hard ones I think
14:17 ashimema I think we're generally doing OK... I've been one of those lacking in time, but am slowly getting back to it.
14:17 ashimema 21.05 seems a fairly solid release so far
14:17 ashimema right.. onto the fun one
14:17 tcohen I've been focused on bugs the RM pinpointed to me to take care of
14:17 ashimema #topic Status of roadmap projects
14:17 Topic for #koha is now Status of roadmap projects (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:17 thd I sent a message 17 June to the wiki topic group using the off list subject special email  td-koha-wiki-db-migrate-update AT which for some such as Joubu using Gmail may have gone to junk collection for the extra mail server attestation which Gmail and some major webmail services may expect.  I can resend such a message in future but please whitelist that address for me if necessary.
14:18 ashimema great work tcohen.. you've done a fantastic job keeping some of those evil failures moving forward.
14:18 ashimema tcohen++ for taking up the baton on Koha::Logger tests
14:18 tcohen I think I can now be back to QA stuffs
14:18 tcohen :-D
14:19 cait team_work++
14:19 tcohen koha++
14:19 tcohen team_work++
14:19 ashimema #link Roadmap
14:20 ashimema #info Standardize the EXPORT
14:20 ashimema #info ashimema has done some initial review of the patch and it's looking good.. unfortunately we need some more eyes on it.. the compile tests are currently failing.
14:20 ashimema anyone else looked at this one?
14:21 ashimema #info Remove Mod/AddItemFromMarc from item form
14:21 cait probably not the right person for this one :(
14:21 cait ... or the one before
14:21 ashimema Any news here kidclamp, tcohen?
14:21 ashimema I looked at it a while back and it seemed to make sense.. but haven't recently..
14:21 tcohen it's been on my list for QA
14:21 ashimema brill... feel free to pull me in if you need to bounce any thoughts.
14:22 tcohen sure
14:22 ashimema #info Improve the update database process
14:22 tcohen I generally agree with the approach, I would've prefered something closer to what we use for the API
14:22 ashimema #info This is starting to look good.. Jonathan and Julian have been polishing it.. I have signed off on the current state so it's looking for QA.
14:22 tcohen that's where my discrepancy is, but I wouldn't put it on hold because of that, unless I can provide an alternative implementation
14:23 tuxayo Is that bug 25078 and bug 27880 ?
14:23 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=25078 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Signed Off , Update DB process - wrap each DBRev inside a transaction and better error handling
14:23 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=27880 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, julian.maurice, Needs Signoff , Database migrations in separate files
14:23 ashimema tcohen++ I think we're both thinking along those lines.. let's not block it, but perhaps work together on the next steps to bring it closer to API style code
14:23 ashimema correct tuxayo
14:24 ashimema well.. initially it's just 25078 tuxayo..
14:24 ashimema lets focus on that one.. then come back around to the second one shortly after.
14:24 ashimema moving on...
14:24 ashimema #info Accessibility Improvements
14:25 ashimema #info Work is ongoing I believe.. not sure of next steps..
14:25 ashimema #info Wiki migration
14:25 ashimema #info See update from thd above.
14:25 ashimema #info Improve contributors list and release_tools
14:26 ashimema #info Lots done here, improvements abound.
14:26 ashimema #info Improve our "news" module
14:26 ashimema #info bug 22544 is signed off and awaiting QA
14:26 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=22544 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Passed QA , Move C4:NewsChannels to Koha namespace
14:26 ashimema ooh.. awaiting push now
14:27 tuxayo :D
14:27 ashimema #info correction, awaiting push.. need to focus on the next steps as listed in the dedicated framapad
14:27 ashimema #info Get rid of non-XSLT views
14:28 ashimema #info Patches are ready for testing on bug 12561, please help :)
14:28 huginn Bug https://bugs.koha-community.or[…]_bug.cgi?id=12561 enhancement, P5 - low, ---, jonathan.druart+koha, Patch doesn't apply , Remove non-XSLT views
14:28 ashimema #info Test Rest
14:28 ashimema #info The Rest
14:29 ashimema #info The rest of the roadmap topics haven't really moved much since the last meeting.. we will start chasing them again before the next meeting.
14:29 ashimema #topic Actions from last meeting
14:29 Topic for #koha is now Actions from last meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:30 ashimema #info I looked at adding the promised guideline for message types, but decided we weren't at that stage yet.. I wan't to discus our approaches to sending such data to the UI with a few key parties before progressing further.
14:30 ashimema #action ashimema Talk to key players about message passing for alerts.
14:31 ashimema #action kidclamp Ask the ML for additional info about how to implement opt-out for notices. One idea would be to have "My message" at the OPAC (final postpone)
14:31 ashimema #topic General discussion
14:31 Topic for #koha is now General discussion (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:31 ashimema right.. that was a long run.. anyone got any last things to bring up?
14:31 cait nope
14:31 cait move on :)
14:31 ashimema #topic Review of coding guidelines
14:31 Topic for #koha is now Review of coding guidelines (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:31 ashimema #info Nothing to review
14:32 ashimema #topic Set time of next meeting
14:32 Topic for #koha is now Set time of next meeting (Meeting topic: Development IRC meeting 30 June 2021)
14:32 ashimema usual cadence OK for everyone?
14:32 nugged (just to say when most QA members online:  I am and Petro: we relocating now from Oulu to Helsinki so that's why our activity was weak these 2 weeks: from monday we should start on new places so we will catch up missed things
14:32 cait yes
14:32 nugged ... on Monday)
14:32 cait nugged: thx for letting us know and hope your move goes well!
14:32 ashimema ooh, thanks nugged.. that's really helpful to know
14:32 ashimema hope the move has gone well :)
14:32 cait oh
14:33 cait ok yes :)
14:33 cait a good start in your new offices then!
14:33 ashimema Wed 14th.. sound OK?
14:33 cait yep
14:33 cait that would be the usual
14:33 oleonard Holiday for Biblibre?
14:33 tuxayo 14 looks good
14:34 ashimema #info Next meeting: 14 July 2021, 14 UTC
14:34 thd Bastille day?
14:34 ashimema we can re-arrange if it turns out to be a holiday :)
14:34 tuxayo right!
14:34 thd It is a holiday.
14:35 ashimema does 15th or 16th work then?
14:35 * ashimema can't do 13th
14:35 cait 15th works for me
14:35 ashimema #info Next meeting: 15 July 2021, 14 UTC
14:36 ashimema #info Meeting re-scheduled by a day to not clash with Bastille day.
14:36 ashimema #endmeeting
14:36 Topic for #koha is now Welcome to #koha this channel is for discussion of the Koha project and software
14:36 huginn Meeting ended Wed Jun 30 14:36:18 2021 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at . (v 0.1.4)
14:36 huginn Minutes:        https://meetings.koha-communit[…]-06-30-14.01.html
14:36 huginn Minutes (text): https://meetings.koha-communit[…]1-06-30-14.01.txt
14:36 huginn Log:            https://meetings.koha-communit[…]30-14.01.log.html
14:36 thd Days to the weekend might be part of extended holiday in France.
14:36 ashimema thanks everyone.. gotta dash to pick up kids.. bbiab
14:36 tcohen ashimema++
14:36 cait thd: we can't make everyone happy
14:36 cait and it's a single holidy middle of the week
14:36 cait more likely if it's a day before weekend usually
14:37 tuxayo great, we will see how a Thursday turn out.
14:37 nugged thanks for kind words above - all ok - yesterday was final unload, ... i 700km and two families/apartments. We did it. Now we will be physically in Finnish National Library office.
14:37 tuxayo ashimema++
14:37 cait ashimema++
14:39 tuxayo oleonard and thd good thing you are here to remember the french holidays ^^"
14:39 oleonard :D
14:39 ronda joined #koha
14:40 thd In the US with relatively few holidays, actual practise tends to subsume adjacent days for early leaving etc. even if the official holiday is in the middle of the week.
14:40 oleonard I know ONE French holiday!
14:40 tuxayo ^^
14:40 tuxayo nugged: good news, I hope you can rest a bit after the move
14:41 ronda hello everyone. i would like to know if it is possible to get a sql report of the statistics of visits to the opac ? someone has done it and can help me ? thanks.
14:41 AndrewFH joined #koha
14:41 thd As independence day falls on Sunday this year in the US, we add Monday for the holiday.
14:43 tuxayo ronda: I think there are no stats about that in Koha. The web server used with koha however keeps logs that provide such statistics.
14:43 tuxayo Which stats more precisely ?
14:44 ashimema what tuxayo said.. webserver logs are your best bet.. or to add a tracker like matomo
14:44 ashimema
14:45 ronda hi tuxayo  I need number of visits to the opac
14:45 caroline I also advise using matomo or google analytics
14:47 ronda ok but that would take time to collect the data right? what data could i get now other than the circulation data through sql?
14:48 tuxayo ronda: like the other said, dedicated analytics tools like Matomo.
14:48 tuxayo I also heard about a tools that used the webserver logs so no additional thing to load with the page but I don't remember.
14:49 tuxayo ronda: time? like having a history from the past and not only from now on?
14:51 ronda I'm saying that these tools need some time to collect the data. i need statistics up to today.
14:51 tuxayo ok, then something with the webserver logs would do
14:52 tuxayo[…]s_software#Free_/Open_source(FLOSS)
14:52 tuxayo those with "Web log files"
14:53 ronda thank you very much I will try to track the logs
14:55 ronda one more question, and any way to count all logins through sql?
14:57 tuxayo ronda: I would be curious to hear about your result in the future. Like in one of the mailing list
14:57 tuxayo[…]ha-mailing-lists/
14:57 tuxayo That might help other who need stats from the past or not wanting to use JS based analytics.
14:57 tuxayo Because no external service or self hosting to do, no privacy concerns and no blocking of the analytics tool by the privacy tools that are more and more commonly installed by users in the browsers.
14:59 tuxayo ronda: as long as the syspref  AuthSuccessLog is set, yes.
14:59 ronda sure <tuxayo> I will put it in the maillist
15:00 tuxayo The actionlogs table (somethings like that) depending on the syspref can contain the succeeded and failed logins. In the UI, it can be queried via "Home > Tools > Logsé
15:00 tuxayo *logs"
15:03 reiveune bye
15:03 reiveune left #koha
15:07 khall joined #koha
15:09 marie-luce joined #koha
15:37 khall joined #koha
16:05 fridolin joined #koha
16:06 fridolin hi there
16:09 tuxayo fridolin: hi :D
16:11 fridolin yey im back
16:11 fridolin tuxayo: someting for me in prev dev meeting ?
16:11 ashimema safe trip I hope fridolin :)
16:12 fridolin ashimema: yey, exausting but we are there now
16:12 fridolin at GMT-10 , Tahiti
16:12 fridolin internet is fine with 4G
16:12 ashimema :)
16:12 tuxayo fridolin: I just said you successfully arrived in french Polynesia ^^
16:12 ashimema -10.. ouch
16:14 pastebot "tuxayo" at pasted "We need a bot that do this" (13 lines) at
16:14 oleonard fridolin: In Tahiti?
16:14 fridolin yep
16:14 fridolin for 4 years
16:14 oleonard Wow!
16:15 fridolin my wife is working for gouv here
16:15 fridolin its hooooooooot
16:15 fridolin but so beautiful
16:15 oleonard KohaCon 2022 in Tahiti!
16:15 fridolin we had a trip of 22 hours of plane via Vancouvert Canada, without getting out of the plane
16:16 oleonard Ouch
16:18 tuxayo Vancouvert, that's quite the detour
16:19 koha-jenkins Project Koha_Master build #1698: STILL UNSTABLE in 4 hr 25 min: https://jenkins.koha-community[…]Koha_Master/1698/
16:21 cait fridolin: and w are just hearing about this now? :) hope you settle in well!
16:21 tuxayo fridolin: how much time does this command take?
16:21 tuxayo time ssh echo "hi"
16:23 tuxayo usually 2.5 sec for me when trying several time.
16:23 tuxayo I'm wondering if when being closes to the server in NZ it will be faster.
16:23 fridolin i try
16:23 tuxayo And thus less a pain to type the commands to managed the release tarballs :P
16:24 fridolin cait: yep it is a surprise on purpose ;)
16:24 tuxayo oops, then I spoiled it a bit
16:24 fridolin no problem
16:24 fridolin you helped a lot
16:24 fridolin I'm still a few houres in jetlag
16:26 tuxayo you're welcome, I though I broke something but no, the test randomly fail on all branches ^^"
16:26 cait fridolin: will miss you in Marseille! (when we fianlly return...)
16:26 cait time to shut off here for today - bye all
16:30 tuxayo oh snap! I didn't realize that it will be harder to meet you IRL 😱😱😱
16:30 tuxayo Not that I was trying to meeting again the BibLibre folks, but I hope to do so at some point!
16:31 fridolin we will meet in the matrix ;)
16:32 tuxayo indeed!
16:33 tuxayo fridolin: are your new work hours set in stone or will you try various things to overlap with french hours?
16:38 fridolin tuxayo: i will indeed work from 8 to 11 @GMT+2
16:38 fridolin to overlap
16:38 fridolin so i will be there also saturday morning GMT+2 ^^
16:38 fridolin my friday night
16:39 fridolin at the oposit, i will do night jobs without disturbing libraries :D
16:40 tuxayo yay, breaking everything with nobody to complain.
16:41 tuxayo having time to set up elaborate april fool jokes.
16:42 tuxayo > i will be there also saturday morning GMT+2 ^^
16:42 tuxayo You will have colleagues there Saturday morning?
16:44 fridolin > time ssh echo "hi"
16:44 fridolin real0m2,778s
16:44 fridolin tuxayo: ^
16:44 fridolin im on 4G sooooo
16:45 fridolin april fool jokes ++
16:46 tuxayo Thanks for trying. The server might just have general network latency also. If unclogged, 4G shouldn't have much more latency than a regular xDSL I think
16:48 tuxayo Finally found a command to convert hours between timezones :D
16:48 tuxayo TZ=Pacific/Tahiti date -d "8:00 +0200"
16:50 tuxayo So as of the current summer time situation, your overlap segment with FR will be between 20h..23h your local time. Is that correct?
16:52 fridolin indeed, 12h with Paris hour actually with summer time
16:52 fridolin hope its will once be fixed time in summer/winter
16:52 fridolin here sun is from 6 to 18
16:52 fridolin very stable
16:52 tuxayo :D
16:53 fridolin so poeple start working around 7/8
16:53 fridolin scool starts at 7h30
16:59 tuxayo What will be your other work segment hours?
17:09 tuxayo fridolin: because I will have more chances to overlap with this segment that the one that overlaps with france ^^"
17:22 fridolin im not decided yet
17:22 cait joined #koha
17:27 tuxayo Right because you can choose between morning, evening, around midday. Or just fluctuate depending on what fits you the best
18:06 khall joined #koha
18:29 khall joined #koha
19:10 fridolin see u
19:10 fridolin left #koha
19:55 khall joined #koha
20:44 khall joined #koha
21:51 khall joined #koha
22:02 lukeG joined #koha
22:16 margaret joined #koha
22:16 lukeG looks like someone made a mistake while editing the Koha SQL report library: https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]L_Reports_Library
22:17 lukeG i tried to undo the latest revision but its so large my browser won't actually load it properly in the editor:
22:17 lukeG https://wiki.koha-community.or[…]ry&action=history
22:26 khall joined #koha
22:36 AndrewFH joined #koha
22:58 AndrewFH joined #koha
23:00 khall joined #koha
23:16 dcook Oooh so fridolin is closer to my timezone now, but still on the wrong side of the international date line it seems heh
23:23 dcook lukeG: Yikes. I have thought in the past that having all those reports on 1 wiki page was a recipe for disaster..
23:36 khall joined #koha
23:57 dcook_ joined #koha

| Channels | #koha index | Today | | Search | Google Search | Plain-Text | plain, newest first | summary